Post by Nev and Max »

• Davesaz
    Ramcius
    DrewVa
    Karmeleon

If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
Push me into whatever territory you want buddy.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emperors New Groove
Emperors New Groove
Goon
Emperors New Groove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by Emperors New Groove »

If you only knew.

That's funny.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Nev has really Improved as scum =P

Seriously tho ENG

you are trolling.
Emperors New Groove
Emperors New Groove
Goon
Emperors New Groove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:30 pm

I'm not though.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Done ISOing Thanos as well. They're getting a townread out of me. The reason I agreed with Nev and Max about them being *potential* partners with Ramcius is because they agreed that the Day Reps are likely the BOONus round winners, and that there's a possibility Ramcius was nominated by scum, but refused to vote Ramcius. And that's where my vote is (on Ramcius) because I trust that theory the most. However, their ISO has some less than intelligent moments, but times where they seem, to me at least (I've never played with either, so if someone wants to meta-correct me, go ahead), are blatantly town. Those times include both heads, btw.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3126, Emperors New Groove wrote:If you only knew.

That's funny.
I got one life to live and one to give my man. Do what you want.
Emperors New Groove
Emperors New Groove
Goon
Emperors New Groove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:35 pm

Hmm...Thanos isn't town. Null at best.

Auro is basically absent. Rage-quit threats are lame. Stating that cop innos are not reliable are also lame.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3131, Emperors New Groove wrote:Hmm...Thanos isn't town. Null at best.

Auro is basically absent. Rage-quit threats are lame. Stating that cop innos are not reliable are also lame.
That was based off the prizes possible in the round though...
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3123, Nev and Max wrote:Who knows, maybe Mc has an idea and wants to see how you respond to something in your list. What if that list is the piece of evidence that could clear or damn you to him.

All you are doing by being obstinate is making this an issue when it really shouldn't be. Making reads list is a normal part of how this game functions.
I want a readslist because I still have a townread on ENG and - while I'm ISOing others - I'd like to be able to compare their reads to mine.

Maybe it's a bit lazy of me not to ISO you, but I'd like one post where your reads of the entire playerbase are stated, or most specifically: Cheeky Dancer, davesaz, The Last Knight, Karmeleon, Gamma Emerald, and RCEnigma. Those are the players I'm looking at right now.

As for Theta Alpine and Ultimate Liars, I've been largely ignoring them for two reasons: I have no experience with either, and they've been inactive, enough so that I don't have reads on them. My biggest gripe with Theta is that Almost Chara had a scumread on them, but that doesn't mean AC was right.

The rest of the playerbase has a townread for me, although some are definitely weaker than others.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:43 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3131, Emperors New Groove wrote:Hmm...Thanos isn't town. Null at best.

The 'cop innos are not reliable' is one post out of many. Auro's Day 1 play looks fine to me. There are certain things that aren't always "obvtown," but the bigger picture shows a slot that, well was, active and contributing and that reads as town. Lamees was active, what two irl days ago now?, when we were still speculating about the BOONus round. Hopefully Auro returns soon. No way will I scumread them for it.

There's been a lot of arguments in this game so far. If you really want to hold a rage-quite against them, go ahead. Although, I read most of it, and I don't exactly understand how they rage-quit, however, so if you could quote something that suggests he did, that would be nice.
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

You guys can quit trying to get PP to conform to your approved style of play. If you took a moment to meta check him or Ari you'd know being a lurk lazy sack is mostly NAI. The amount of activity today from PP says they're town.

~ C
Love Cheeky and Performer xx
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:48 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 3133, mcqueen wrote:My biggest gripe with Theta is that Almost Chara had a scumread on them, but that doesn't mean AC was right
This could be a mistake. Chara has excellent reads. I'm not sure on Theta yet. I agree that vig takes care of that.

~ C
Emperors New Groove
Emperors New Groove
Goon
Emperors New Groove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:49 pm

In post 3133, mcqueen wrote:Cheeky Dancer, davesaz, The Last Knight, Karmeleon, Gamma Emerald, and RCEnigma. Those are the players I'm looking at right now.
Town, town, scum, null, town, scum.
In post 3134, mcqueen wrote:Auro's Day 1 play looks fine to me.
Haven't seen Auro here today.

Ari is going to show up soon. I'm going to bed.
Emperors New Groove
Emperors New Groove
Goon
Emperors New Groove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:49 pm

Love you cheeky.
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:50 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

<3.
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:51 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

Oh RCE scum eh? Hmm.
Emperors New Groove
Emperors New Groove
Goon
Emperors New Groove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:51 pm

Ari can explain.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by Thanos »

Hello! I'm here. Sorry, was super busy the last few days. Was loose-following some parts of the game on my phone, I'll go read up. Is there anything important for me to specifically look at?

~Auro
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:11 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 2859, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I voted Drewva for how they're reacting to pressure on them around the so called "scum slip" they're more likely to harp on about people being dumb (BEF) when they're scum ime.
Cheeky, apologies if I missed it but - can you link to the relevant scumgame posts where this happens?

While their knowledge of other rooms is NAI to me, their response about Boon confirming it to them in their confessional felt ungenuine. Still, that's a really weak case, so nah. I'll discuss with Lamees more about what other scummy pings she got, if anyone else can recap their reasons for voting that slot it'd be great too.

~Auro
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:13 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 3135, Cheeky Dancer wrote:You guys can quit trying to get PP to conform to your approved style of play. If you took a moment to meta check him or Ari you'd know being a lurk lazy sack is mostly NAI. The amount of activity today from PP says they're town.
I've little meta experience with PP, but I agree with this.
I think ENG is town as well.

~Auro
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:23 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 2400, Boonskiies wrote:Emperor flippyNips [4]: - Alonzo [12/26, 18:53], DrewVa [12/27, 17:01], Xtoxm [12/28, 16:53], Cheeky Dancer [12/28, 17:48] ------ [LYNCH]
I don't get why anyone would've "unintentionally" bussed here, and accusations that DrewVa bussed EFN here are bad. This is very town indicative IMO given the timing of the vote - a whole day before the day ended. I'm pretty sure scum would try to be pushing elsewhere when the wagon on EFN was brewing, so it's useful to scumhunt there.

From these four, at least Alonzo and Cheeky Dancer are strong TRs.

~Auro
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by Thanos »

Can anyone explain why Theta Alpine is a bad lynch? Look at their ISO of ten posts -- zero scumhunting, in any sense of it. This, combined with AC's vote on them lend it decent scum equity, right? Am I missing something?

~Auro
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 3131, Emperors New Groove wrote:Auro is basically absent. Rage-quit threats are lame.
I've never threatened to ragequit, and a simple profile check would've shown you that I was largely inactive in the whole site. What exactly are you referring to?

~Auro
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:35 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 3140, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Oh RCE scum eh? Hmm.
In post 3141, Emperors New Groove wrote:Ari can explain.
I had an impression that RCE was scum in D1, felt a bit side-snipey and opportunistic but his D2 ISO seems fine, waiting to hear the scumcase on him.

~Auro
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:35 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 3042, DrewVa wrote:Xtoxm -- I know his reads as town can be good sometimes, so I'd like to hear more about the reasoning in his reads in 2761. I think it's important to explore the strength of townreads and if I'm wrong on one of mcqueen or ss I'd like to know why.
My reputation precedes me. Thank you DVa.

They are both scummy for similar reasons. They both came into today failing to re-evaluate their read on my slot based on new information.
McQ at the time, I didn't suspect his push on me but looking back it was really bad. He called me scum for refusing to end the day. At least one other player had the opposite instinct in the same moment. Perhaps he was trying to bully me into ending the day while he thought the leading wagon was on town.
SS post today where he says I don't deserve to be townread - the tone feels more one of frustration than concern to me.

I'll also mention Theta, because I see people dismissing the slot on the basis she was a counterwagon to scum. I'm not convinced this is the case. At the end of yesterday, she pushed for a lynch on TLK, but on the EOD VC she never voted him. I think scum, if active at EOD, would have been able to make this lynch happen, if it were town. I think I was the attempted cw to scum.

I'm a little surprised you have me as null, but we can work on that.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”