Booneytoonz IX - Under The Sea -- Game Over!

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules) (14+ players). Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #225  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:18 am

In post 199, Frozen Angel wrote:I like creature catch up

In post 166, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 165, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 154, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 153, Alchemist21 wrote:I still don’t see why you’re voting Maki.

You don't see it like... You didn't see my post about her, or you don't understand it?


I don’t understand it.

Maki's speculation of mafia knowing about the Millers beforehand is lowkey trying to make Frozen Angel's Miller claim not obvtown, which it is because Frozen Angel didn't know that there was going to be three other claims.


Yeah I'm not sure if it was to discredit me. I just think her reaction and tone would be similar to how scum would possibly react to "a bunch of people who got free credits for claiming miller" so i voted her.

What do you like about Creatures catch up
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."

Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #226  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:20 am

In post 221, Lady Angel wrote:Pink's vote was better than Maki's the other way, which was more or less OMGUS.

You know given all the reactions I've got from that vote I don't even think I should explain why I did it.
Now that said reactions have happened. I know I can't get a FA wagon for at least a few days so let's see
VOTE: Wisdom
This feels good
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."

Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #227  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:20 am

Wisdoms sideline play letting everyone talk yet still letting the wagon carry on is really bad.
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #228  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:23 am

In post 225, Maki Harukawa wrote:What do you like about Creatures catch up


It was good content and genuine tone.

why do you want a wagon on me?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #229  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:26 am

So you're confirming that you wanted to go against me when you said that about millers? you were not just theorizing possibilities you really wanted to go against me and throw dirt at me.

But why? can you explain why you felt you need to go against me and wagon me in first place? and that you're not allowed to do it rn cause its not a popular thought is eh
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #230  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:28 am

Your posts are literally some of the worst I've ever seen from you period. You were the first miller claim so I know that's not happening anytime soon so I can't do much.
Pedit: actually no the post was full theory your posts after I said the theory is what I have issues with.
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."

Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #231  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:29 am

You're putting words in my mouth for no reason. Hopefully when you're not dead later in the game people wagon you but I know for a fact it won't happen today so I'll go for another scumread that I think people will vote.
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #232  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:29 am

my posts are actually great

I shitposted a lot but the game realted ones are stuff I'll back up

tell me your issues with my posts
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #233  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:29 am

In post 231, Maki Harukawa wrote:You're putting words in my mouth for no reason. Hopefully when you're not dead later in the game people wagon you but I know for a fact it won't happen today so I'll go for another scumread that I think people will vote.


where did I do that?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #234  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:31 am

In post 229, Frozen Angel wrote:So you're confirming that you wanted to go against me when you said that about millers? you were not just theorizing possibilities you really wanted to go against me and throw dirt at me.

But why? can you explain why you felt you need to go against me and wagon me in first place? and that you're not allowed to do it rn cause its not a popular thought is eh

This whole post is putting words in my mouth because I never did this
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."

Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #235  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:33 am

Your iso is full of really shallow questions that you don't follow up on expect 1 post?
Your reason for voting me is weak and something I can't even defend against
Creatures catch up wasn't anything great at all.
Plus this interaction.
Yup feeling pretty good
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #236  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:34 am

In post 224, Maki Harukawa wrote:Because I went agaist the popular thought at the moment and put discredit on people who were almost 'lock town.' Of course, I'm gonna get shit for that but I'm not gonna shut up for it.


you said this.

I said you confirmed you said that to discredit me how is that putting word in your mouth you said it yourself
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #237  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:37 am

In post 236, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 224, Maki Harukawa wrote:Because I went agaist the popular thought at the moment and put discredit on people who were almost 'lock town.' Of course, I'm gonna get shit for that but I'm not gonna shut up for it.


you said this.

I said you confirmed you said that to discredit me how is that putting word in your mouth you said it yourself

Because it was a theory of me going 'hey guys maybe the millers aren't lock town!' This wasn't made at you this was made at every single miller It was a theory post. I wanted to know what people thought about it. I myself am reading the millers as if they're VT and just going by play and I think others should do the same but hey people aren't me.
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #238  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:49 am

so now I have pc access

In post 235, Maki Harukawa wrote:Your iso is full of really shallow questions that you don't follow up on expect 1 post?
Your reason for voting me is weak and something I can't even defend against
Creatures catch up wasn't anything great at all.
Plus this interaction.
Yup feeling pretty good


- I never start the game with strong reads. You - claire you know how I ask random shallow questions to make conversations and to find a grasp of the game. that is my playstyle. and you're throwing that at me :D

- Tell me what is my reason for voting you that you're calling it bad. I said a little bit earlier about it but I never explained it fully - on purpose - and as you can see I was asking around about others to see why are they voting you or don't like voting you. So What is my reason for voting you that you're calling it weak?

- creatures catch up was towny cause he was looking at stuff and making things out of it. that is a good start for creature and ok with his meta. On the other hand I don't vomit reads. My top town tier beside the conftowns (which we don't have any in this game yet) is at best equal to others nulls. again you know that about my playstyle

- this interaction is showing you're desprate and nervous and extremly omgusy and that plus your robotic and very angry attidue when you were dealing with the mass miller claims and the way you theroized about it and your general tone makes me suspect you even more.

I feel pretty good to <3 glad you're feeling good my friend <3
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #239  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:51 am

In post 237, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 236, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 224, Maki Harukawa wrote:Because I went agaist the popular thought at the moment and put discredit on people who were almost 'lock town.' Of course, I'm gonna get shit for that but I'm not gonna shut up for it.


you said this.

I said you confirmed you said that to discredit me how is that putting word in your mouth you said it yourself

Because it was a theory of me going 'hey guys maybe the millers aren't lock town!' This wasn't made at you this was made at every single miller It was a theory post. I wanted to know what people thought about it. I myself am reading the millers as if they're VT and just going by play and I think others should do the same but hey people aren't me.


you mentioned "lock town" that term was only used about me and alch so far in this game, and other people were questioning you and called what you were trying to do as shading me who they thought is clearly town.

so I made the connections and called what you said a confession. I still don't get it what about what I said is putting word in your mouth. I just repeated what you said I just replaced "me" with "locktown" cause I thought that is what you're refrencing to
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #240  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:52 am

Now my vote on maki is serious. lets heat this game up a little bit.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Kaito Momota
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 22, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #241  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:04 am

VOTE: Wisdom

I agree with this, actually. Chara looks not-great as well

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #242  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:13 am

In post 227, Maki Harukawa wrote:Wisdoms sideline play letting everyone talk yet still letting the wagon carry on is really bad.

yeah this is scum
maki has played like 10 games with me and has no excuse to say such bs

Kaito Momota
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 22, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #243  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:27 am

In post 242, Wisdom wrote:
In post 227, Maki Harukawa wrote:Wisdoms sideline play letting everyone talk yet still letting the wagon carry on is really bad.

yeah this is scum
maki has played like 10 games with me and has no excuse to say such bs


Sorry but no, you're looking pretty scum rn, you say things like this but you're usually scum when your posting is weak like this

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #244  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:35 am

you can't read me at all dunn sorry

Kaito Momota
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 22, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #245  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:48 am

Simply untrue

Kaito Momota
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 22, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #246  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:48 am

Assuming you're referring to me, of course, I'm not sure why I assumed that though

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #247  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:54 am

maki scum, kaito dumbtown

next

Chara
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 16, 2017
Location: always with you
Pronoun: It

Post Post #248  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:31 am

In post 227, Maki Harukawa wrote:Wisdoms sideline play letting everyone talk yet still letting the wagon carry on is really bad.

why is this scummy if he's scumreading you?
it's me, Chara. it/its. they/them is fine too. avatar

Chara
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 16, 2017
Location: always with you
Pronoun: It

Post Post #249  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:39 am

In post 222, Kaito Momota wrote:
In post 219, Chara wrote:not aligned with Maki, i think.


go on

you were voting her at the time, what do i need to go on about?
you didn't answer my question about sheep.
it's me, Chara. it/its. they/them is fine too. avatar

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Theme Park