Booneytoonz IX - Under The Sea -- Game Over!

Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Hi
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

At least 1 of the millers is fake but I doubt it's FA or alch
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Is it too big a stretch to think mafia could be informed about the millers? Most likely I'll leave it be for now
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Expected that.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

VOTE: Pink ball
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:15 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 116, Pink Ball wrote:you couldn't know there was more Millers. Maki suggesting (even as a "stretch) that maybe the mafia team knew about the Millers is basically trying to not discard the posibility of you being the scum
Correct why do you find this scummy? If the mod put in a ton of millers of course the first few claims are gonna be likely townread. It's basically a game of outguess the mod so I ignored it. I do think I'm gonna read people based on posting not the claims.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:16 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 159, Creature wrote:
In post 65, Maki Harukawa wrote:Expected that.
Why?
Because I went agaist the popular thought at the moment and put discredit on people who were almost 'lock town.' Of course, I'm gonna get shit for that but I'm not gonna shut up for it.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:18 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 199, Frozen Angel wrote:I like creature catch up
In post 166, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 165, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 154, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 153, Alchemist21 wrote:I still don’t see why you’re voting Maki.
You don't see it like... You didn't see my post about her, or you don't understand it?
I don’t understand it.
Maki's speculation of mafia knowing about the Millers beforehand is lowkey trying to make Frozen Angel's Miller claim not obvtown, which it is because Frozen Angel didn't know that there was going to be three other claims.
Yeah I'm not sure if it was to discredit me. I just think her reaction and tone would be similar to how scum would possibly react to "a bunch of people who got free credits for claiming miller" so i voted her.
What do you like about Creatures catch up
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:20 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 221, Lady Angel wrote:Pink's vote was better than Maki's the other way, which was more or less OMGUS.
You know given all the reactions I've got from that vote I don't even think I should explain why I did it.
Now that said reactions have happened. I know I can't get a FA wagon for at least a few days so let's see
VOTE: Wisdom
This feels good
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:20 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Wisdoms sideline play letting everyone talk yet still letting the wagon carry on is really bad.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:28 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Your posts are literally some of the worst I've ever seen from you period. You were the first miller claim so I know that's not happening anytime soon so I can't do much.
Pedit: actually no the post was full theory your posts after I said the theory is what I have issues with.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:29 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

You're putting words in my mouth for no reason. Hopefully when you're not dead later in the game people wagon you but I know for a fact it won't happen today so I'll go for another scumread that I think people will vote.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:31 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 229, Frozen Angel wrote:So you're confirming that you wanted to go against me when you said that about millers? you were not just theorizing possibilities you really wanted to go against me and throw dirt at me.

But why? can you explain why you felt you need to go against me and wagon me in first place? and that you're not allowed to do it rn cause its not a popular thought is eh
This whole post is putting words in my mouth because I never did this
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:33 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Your iso is full of really shallow questions that you don't follow up on expect 1 post?
Your reason for voting me is weak and something I can't even defend against
Creatures catch up wasn't anything great at all.
Plus this interaction.
Yup feeling pretty good
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:37 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 236, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 224, Maki Harukawa wrote:Because I went agaist the popular thought at the moment and
put discredit on people who were almost 'lock town.'
Of course, I'm gonna get shit for that but I'm not gonna shut up for it.
you said this.

I said you confirmed you said that to discredit me how is that putting word in your mouth you said it yourself
Because it was a theory of me going 'hey guys maybe the millers aren't lock town!' This wasn't made at you this was made at every single miller It was a theory post. I wanted to know what people thought about it. I myself am reading the millers as if they're VT and just going by play and I think others should do the same but hey people aren't me.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 238, Frozen Angel wrote:I never start the game with strong reads. You - claire you know how I ask random shallow questions to make conversations and to find a grasp of the game. that is my playstyle. and you're throwing that at me
That's fine! Asking questions like that is fine. When you have no follow up to the questions it just looks empty like you're not doing anything. Also am I really suppose to remember that about your meta FA? When's the last game we played together as town cause I certainly can't remember can you?
In post 238, Frozen Angel wrote:- Tell me what is my reason for voting you that you're calling it bad. I said a little bit earlier about it but I never explained it fully - on purpose - and as you can see I was asking around about others to see why are they voting you or don't like voting you. So What is my reason for voting you that you're calling it weak?
Asking around for what others think when you're voting me already to get a sense of the wagon to see if it'll go through is really bad in and of itself. You voted me because of my comment on the millers you clearly thought I was shading you (as you said so in other posts) so you want to get rid of me.
In post 238, Frozen Angel wrote:this interaction is showing you're desprate and nervous and extremly omgusy and that plus your robotic and very angry attidue when you were dealing with the mass miller claims and the way you theroized about it and your general tone makes me suspect you even more.
Angry? I'm not angry what so ever I have no reason to be angry. Also this is pretty damning coming from you so let me throw your point right back at you. When have you ever
ever
seen scum me desperate or nervous? You won't be able to name one time because I'm never nervous as scum. I know my scum game is good and I'm confident in it. You know this too so now I know you're just saying things to fit your agenda.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:14 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 248, Chara wrote:
In post 227, Maki Harukawa wrote:Wisdoms sideline play letting everyone talk yet still letting the wagon carry on is really bad.
why is this scummy if he's scumreading you?
Because when I flip town the way Wisdom is playing he's gonna get pretty much the least blood on his hands for my wagon.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 251, Chara wrote:
In post 225, Maki Harukawa wrote:What do you like about Creatures catch up
i find this kind of an empty thing to ask, Maki, when Creature's opening was fine and normal for town-him. i said the same thing about it.
It wasn't bad but it wasn't something Creature can't make as scum that's why I asked why FA liked it so much
In post 274, Alchemist21 wrote:Dave’s is honestly hard to explain but the post where he complained about the noise-signal ratio is what gave me the Townread.

It’s been a while since I played with fire but he always made more serious posts as Town and only made lolposts as scum. Also the super duper secret meta that Fire and I are always the same alignment.
I feel like dave is just the type of person to get annoyed by noise in general NAI imo.
In post 276, Nikk wrote:Maki is a big scumread to me based on interactions. Will post a more in depth read as I reread. Staying caught up on this game has been more difficult than I thought, but one more reread should do it.
I'll be waiting~
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 312, Nikk wrote:Hey Maki, a question:

Is it better to vote without reasoning or to provide reasoning without a vote?
Hm is the person voting without reasoning have serious reason and just not stating it or is it just a vote without reason?
I think I go with provide reasoning without a vote. While I see the obvious scum benefit this has waiting for an answer from the person the reasoning is about is also valid.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:41 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I think so? Reading you is hell but I think so.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:59 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Considering I'm not voting you that should answer it eh.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:35 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 372, Wisdom wrote:dave you should know better
You said the same thing to me so is dave scum or 'badtown.'
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 375, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 364, Maki Harukawa wrote:I think so? Reading you is hell but I think so.
In post 366, Maki Harukawa wrote:Considering I'm not voting you that should answer it eh.
So you're either null on or town reading whoever you're not voting?

I don't like wisdom in this page - he doesn't have "fire"
Eh fair. No I townread sheep.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 411, Chara wrote:
In post 294, Chara wrote:
In post 278, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 248, Chara wrote:
In post 227, Maki Harukawa wrote:Wisdoms sideline play letting everyone talk yet still letting the wagon carry on is really bad.
why is this scummy if he's scumreading you?
Because when I flip town the way Wisdom is playing he's gonna get pretty much the least blood on his hands for my wagon.
i don't know, the only content of his entire ISO is "lynch Maki". and he isn't the type of player one tends to ignore in a game, for better or for worse.
what would town Wisdom who scumreads you be doing differently?
In post 301, Chara wrote:what's your read on sheep FA?
Maki's preliminary read on Kaito would help me out too.

pedit: i'd like to hear what Maki has to say first, so i appreciate you not answering yet. :>
hey Maki? :D
Town Wisdom would be more vocal and spearheading my lynch.
What are you wanting me to answer in the second quote? My Kaito read?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 416, Chara wrote:yeah Maki, sorry that wasn't clear.

Kaito: ignoring my questions and dancing around voting me back is a bad look. square up.
Kaito read doesn't exist right now.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:57 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 435, Wisdom wrote:
In post 414, Maki Harukawa wrote:Town Wisdom would
"Town Wisdom would" statements are for newbies who think its possible to meta me
Not for someone with lots of games with me
Chara has fewer games with me than you have yet she gets it
And given youre not dumb, it follows youre an insincere scum
So you think it's impossible for town me to think you're scum for the thing you're doing? What would town me be doing here then wisdom. You've played enough games with me to give an answer.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 464, Wisdom wrote:chara is townish
Agreed
In post 470, Elsa Jay wrote:Would any of you scumread me for voting Wisdom despite me townreading him hard? Probably, but imma do it anyway.

Because 5 is better then 4.
k elsa is town
In post 480, Chara wrote:
In post 470, Elsa Jay wrote:Would any of you scumread me for voting Wisdom despite me townreading him hard? Probably, but imma do it anyway.

Because 5 is better then 4.
this is sort of why Elsa needs a bullet.
and voting any wagon that moved was his survivor play.
I think this is trademark Elsa I don't think it makes them anymore obv scum if anything it's towny.
In post 481, Nikk wrote:UNVOTE:

Woah now.
Did you unvote because of Elsa? This is extremely normal for them.
In post 496, Chara wrote:here's the situation with Kaito. he caught my attention early on, caught my vote a bit later.
he voted Maki early on, never elaborated though i kept asking. agreed with her Wisdom vote and changed to that wagon, and has also been calling me scummy all game. no vote on me though. is just a bad post, and his meta on Wisdom is weak, because he's capable of not playing this weakly as scum. he doesn't have links for it either, and the justification is just vague
also awkward that Maki was who he was voting earlier with no explanation.

"trying too hard to show i'm town", i thought this might be a thought that came from town Kaito, but susbsequent interactions cleared that pretty quickly. now i just think he's avoiding a battle he knows he'll lose and hoping i lose interest/give up.
I like this thought process the read I can somewhat get behind. I'd need to focus more but for now it's not bad
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 523, Elsa Jay wrote:And why are you discrediting the idea so early, then? I mean, a game of Millers is surely something that doesn't come up everyday.

Mafia being informed seems viable enough unless you know for sure they're not. Which means your close minded on the idea, or are absolute positive it's not true because of your role.

Which is it?
PREACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ELSA
In post 524, Nikk wrote:Here's where I am at now...

1. Wisdom appears to just be this way, and focusing on players who always act suspicious is bad town play
2. IF Maki flips town there is a decent reason to circle back to Wisdom and perhaps even Chara at that time.
3. IF Maki flips scum Elsa Jay is a decent next run.

I don't see us learning as much from flipping Wisdom. It just seems more flimsy then what we learn from a Maki push.

VOTE: Maki
Your reads are just outright wrong and your push is even worse. The people who you're setting to lynch is really gross. This makes me think you could be scum and I'm wrong on wisdom. Your play around his slot has been ? The fact you went back on me is very opportunistic.
@Wisdom
Hey I was wrong let's lynch the real scum who's been making us fight half the day.
In post 535, Nikk wrote:This is a shockingly defensive response to me basically saying I read Elsa and Maki as scum team.

Do you feel I have enough sway to lead town?
More like someone is trying to explain one point to you and you're taking it as another so it's getting super annoying.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

VOTE: Nikki
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 545, davesaz wrote:
In post 519, Elsa Jay wrote:I feel like mafia informed Maki wouldnt bring up the option of mafia being informed about the millers. Seems stupid to even mention the possibility and fuck over your teammate claiming it.
Here's what I mean by the wrong assumption / missing conclusion.

Maki, if Mafia, could bring up the miller thing if all of the claimed millers are town (unfounded assumption is that one or more miller is scum). This is true whether informed of the multiple millers or not. In fact this leads to a pretty strong missing conclusion that if Maki is mafia, the millers are much more likely to be all town. Not strong enough to consider anyone conf, but still pretty strong.

My opinion:

Maki, if Town, is absolutely correct to state that if mafia were informed of multiple millers then even the first miller claim is suspect. Since we don't know that mafia aren't informed, we can't consider any of the millers to be beyond suspicion based solely on the miller claim.

Here's why scum might push Maki as town for having the above correct suspicions.

Scum might push town!Maki if all of the millers are town, to try to force us to lynch Maki and a majority of the millers.
I can't tell if I like this post or not. It's an objectively correct post but is it worth townreading? I don't know
In post 565, Clemency wrote:
In post 562, Pink Ball wrote:How are your reads going my sweet sweet Clem?
i'm very paranoid about being pocketed by elsa like usual, but i'm gonna say that's a townlean for now
so by that i'm scumleaning nikk by principle
uh
you're 100% town because of the mambo incident
i'm not kidding
i will never vote you
uh
fa is still a townlean
i'm more passive with reads than i look
In post 579, Clemency wrote:we have a hydra and he pockets me a lot, it's kinda force of habit
Clem can be town based on town.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 607, Firebringer wrote:i skimmed through maki iso and i agree with wisdom that it is scummy.

VOTE: maki
Still can't read me and you'd be townreading me if I was scum. We both know this to be true I also know you townread me when I make posts like this so let's skip the whole part and you unvote me. K? Ok.
In post 620, Creature wrote:Maki is also boring
:(
In post 629, Frozen Angel wrote:I have a fever and very likely a cold and I've been sick all day plus I had a lot of stuff to do irl hence my absence today.

Its very likely similar tomorrow unless if I feel better

so
vla for like 48 hours
Get better loser <3
In post 638, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 634, davesaz wrote:Alchemist, how much did you actually read?
All of it, though I was doing other stuff too for parts of it so it's possible I missed something important but I don't think I did.
I find it hard to believe through that whole read. What to me was if not the most telling pages yet. You thought it was all noise?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Well get to this another time rather busy atm
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Can we have a VC thanks mod
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I don't think I'll join the Lady wagon. I like her posts
I have more time finally
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Let me get to reading
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1052, Chara wrote:Maki isn't towntelling. and she's someone i'm always hesitant to lynch for a few reasons.

Maki's scumread on Wisdom isn't based on him incorrectly reading her, but on doing so without getting his hands dirty. i said this earlier, but he voted her and continued to encourage votes on her, and i don't see how that isn't leading a lynch. what else should he be doing?
he also isn't scumreading her for the miller comment. nothing in his ISO indicates that.

i didn't like her reach out to Wisdom either, like she wanted to springboard off of Nikk's to get a mislynch there and try to get him to change tracks. it didn't feel good to me.

she didn't bring up my Kaito read again after saying she liked it. it's posts like that that make me wonder if they're teamed, because their play around each other has felt strange on both sides.

felt dishonest, because Maki is saying she was digging at FA's Creature read, and that his catchup wasn't bad but could also have been performed by scum Creature. earlier she uses FA's Creature read as a reason to scumread her, like it's an odd one to have, but when i approached her about it felt like a walkback.
I really dislike the confidence in your posting about me Chara. You've never had a confident read on me ever. So you having one here is ???
-Wisdom only started 'leading' the lynch on me when I called him out for it really. He just said to vote me once after he voted me. I then call him out on it and he's all of a sudden on me all the time.

-What about me readjusting my stances screams scummy to you? You're acting like it's impossible for me to reconsider my stances on the game. I felt Nikk was taking advantage of the game state so I voted him.
-Am I suppose to bring up Kaito in every post or something? I really don't care about him this game I'm more so focused on my confident scumreads. If I was teamed with Kaito I'd make a confident stance and get credit regardless. Because we all know everyone would listen to whatever stance I made on Kaito.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Also it is an odd read one to have (regarding creature) because it's a post scum creature can make lol
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1065, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1062, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1050, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1048, davesaz wrote:I'm absolutely never voting Maki unless Wisdom gives an actual reason.
lol
you and alchemist are really good at scumhunting
"maki isnt scum because I dislike wisdom's playstyle"
a+
I know you can do better than this as Town. The way you’re playing feels like lazy scum play.
and i cant do better than this as scum?
Can't I ask you the same thing about me? I'm pretty good at scum and I get ml'd as town all the time.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Wanna know the reasons I'm scum that have been stated:
I called out the millers.
I changed my read.
All done
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Can we please wagon Nikk or wisdom with a strong pref for Nikk
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1093, Chara wrote:t's not impossible to reconsider, but i don't understand why you did. you mentioned Nikk's posting as a reason to change your read on Wisdom, do you still think the way he's been playing is indicative of scum Wisdom or no? and you haven't explained why Nikk was "making you and Wisdom fight all game".
Because the way Nikks played around Wisdom felt gross to me (and I said that already but I think you're not reading) I think wisdoms play over all is scummy and his reactions are trash. So yeah I can still see it I just think if Nikk is scum Wisdom isn't.
In post 1093, Chara wrote:as for your Kaito read: you don't need to mention him all of the time, when you said you had no read there i didn't ask again. but then you said you liked my reasoning and would revisit it: what happened to that?
and hypothetical you and scum Kaito teamed: what do you mean you'd make a confident stance? if it's a townread, you're right in that i would listen. i don't see what you're saying, though. that you aren't teamed because scum you would have given an explicit and confident read there?
I'm so sorry that I've been dealing with irl stuff that I forgot to revisit my Kaito read. Shame on me hang me up!
Yes I am saying that I'm not scum with Kaito (or at all) because scum me would give a very clear confident answer. I got mislynched because I didn't give a clear answer on dunn a few games ago ironically.
In post 1093, Chara wrote:t's true you're pretty good at scum, and i've mislynched you before. but i don't exactly think you're playing badly here and i haven't seen anyone say you are, so i don't know why you're comparing yourself to Wisdom being called lazy.
My posting has been quite half ass given I've posted mostly to avoid prods cause of reasoning until rn so I would say it has been
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1094, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1092, Maki Harukawa wrote:Can we please wagon Nikk or wisdom with a strong pref for Nikk
Why did you ask Wisdom to change to Nikk if you want to wagon Wisdom too?
Because if Nikk flips scum Wisdom isn't so I rather wagon there. Could I be scum going for a double ML? Sure I think that's what wisdom thinks (or at least is gonna say) but I still gave out the chance
In post 1095, Chara wrote:
In post 1088, Maki Harukawa wrote:I really dislike the confidence in your posting about me Chara. You've never had a confident read on me ever. So you having one here is ???
are you referring to the post you quoted where i explain my bad feelings?
i honestly don't know how to respond to this. sorry if i'm wrong? i also don't feel all that confident so i'm wondering where you got the impression i was on you in particular.
i know i've mislynched you before due to a lack of confidence in a townread, i'm very aware of that.
I think the fact you're so confident given you're history on me is the most stupid thing I've read and I don't know how you have this confidence rn it's like...you gonna ml me over and over until you get it right Chara?
In post 1096, Chara wrote:
In post 1089, Maki Harukawa wrote:Also it is an odd read one to have (regarding creature) because it's a post scum creature can make lol
it's more the difference in treatment about the Creature read between FA and myself, considering i agreed with her read explicitly and brought that up to you. is it also a scumtell for me when i have plenty of experience with Creature?
Sure.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Maybe you should change the way you read me because it's not working. You keep using the same tactics over and over and it never works.
If you townread me you second guess it because I can be good at scum
If you scumread me you don't second guess it at all and push it through
?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I'm not mad at you if you think that I'm mostly just super confused with your line of thinking
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:35 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I'm not asking you to feel guilty either ya know. I get I'm hard to read for some players it's why I work on my towngame more I just don't get you rn
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Sure let me dry off from my shower
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 516, Nikk wrote:
In post 515, Wisdom wrote:yeah
I'll trust your .... Wisdom on that

Eh? Eh?

Okay but really thanks for answering the questions, I still see you as scum right now but at least we can play a bit.
You say you see Wisdom as scum still in this post and yet the way you're talking to him. Trusting what he's saying etc feels like you're talking to someone you know will flip town. Combined with the fact you still sr him but 8 posts later.
In post 524, Nikk wrote:Here's where I am at now...

1. Wisdom appears to just be this way, and focusing on players who always act suspicious is bad town play
2. IF Maki flips town there is a decent reason to circle back to Wisdom and perhaps even Chara at that time.
3. IF Maki flips scum Elsa Jay is a decent next run.

I don't see us learning as much from flipping Wisdom. It just seems more flimsy then what we learn from a Maki push.

We get this. You flip to me when you're not even stating you're scumreading me. You're openly pushing someone you don't scumread at the moment here compared to someone Nikki said he does scumread. What does this read like to you guys? To me it's someone who was scared to push town wisdom lynch through. Or he thought I would be a better ML and would set up Wisdom for tomorrow
In post 558, Nikk wrote:
In post 557, Wisdom wrote:i have one scumread and a million dumb reads
We get it you
vape
want us to vote Maki
This doesn't feel like partner/partner interaction just wanted to point it out.
In post 599, Nikk wrote:
In post 597, Wisdom wrote:youre both town
Aww Wissy I knew you liked me.
Stuff like this buddy buddy reads like he 100% dropped the wisdom scumread and is just pure focus on me now. It's just strange
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:19 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1104, Chara wrote:why are you thinking i'm not second-guessing the read on you at all? (before i unvoted, obviously.) you were busy by the time i came around to the read so i never had time to talk to you about it, and i wanted to see your catchup before i did. (that didn't work out due to wanting to talk about it without rushing the end of day.)
this is the first chance we've had to talk and this is also the first time i've actually talked about why i'm scumreading you with the thread.
I feel like you were hinting at thinking I was scum before in the thread or at least said you'd vote me. The way you posted your mini case on me I was reading in a way that had a lot of confidence in it. So it didn't feel like you were second guessing anything at all.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:32 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I read the pages where I said 'I finally have time.' to now
Personally, the rest of what I read is a blur so it's safe to say kind of.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:31 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1125, Chara wrote:about Wisdom: what was bad about his response to pressure? insulting the players scumreading him seems in character to me, but it sounds like you have more experience.
It's the
only
thing he's doing. Any defense is just insults and 'you can't read me' it's just blah overall. Also he can only say he's sure I'm scum because hint: He has no real reasons.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:13 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I'm flattered that you think I should know you yet you preach at the same time you act like town/scum all the time as either.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:53 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1144, Wisdom wrote:youve seen me withholding reasons a zillion times
arguing i dont actually have reasons cannot possibly be sincere
You're right I've seen both. I wouldn't push you if that was the only factor
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #52) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:53 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1146, Chara wrote:Maki, i've decided to townread Kaito being unhelpful and snarky because he's seemed more logical and careful as scum in a few games, and "rougher" as town.
would you consider that an okay metric or a terrible one?
Terrible he did the exact same thing in a scum game a bit ago it's not something you should tr him based off of
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (isolation #53) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:05 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

It's on a dif site do you mind?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #54) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:06 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1151, Chara wrote:
In post 1148, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1146, Chara wrote:Maki, i've decided to townread Kaito being unhelpful and snarky because he's seemed more logical and careful as scum in a few games, and "rougher" as town.
would you consider that an okay metric or a terrible one?
Terrible he did the exact same thing in a scum game a bit ago it's not something you should tr him based off of
and: do you think Kaito's badposting here is scummy or null, then.
Null
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #55) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:06 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1150, Wisdom wrote:why you push me is irrelevant

you are stating that i am not giving reasons because I don't have them and thats insincere and just a narrative you want to push
I don't think you have them regardless of what your ali is. You state you can read me: You can't. So if you're town you have no reason and if you're scum you're just making shit up
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #56) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Clem wagon is gross.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #57) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

We don't have a choice for a counter wagon given we have 1 day I suppose. Also give one of the counter wagons can be me well learn to cut ya loses.
VOTE: Clem
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #58) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1311, Elsa Jay wrote:Maki plz. Don't kill my minion. He's good at massages. He'll give you a massage, free of charge.
I think the minion is town, but deadline :(
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (isolation #59) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Trust me I saw the softs.
I don't see any Nikk votes though atm
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (isolation #60) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1317, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1314, Maki Harukawa wrote:Trust me I saw the softs.
I don't see any Nikk votes though atm
I'm voting Nikk, join us newly nullread of mine
VOTE: Nikk
Weee
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #61) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1320, Nikk wrote:My word Maki, that sequence was scummy as all get out and lost you any goodwill towards towniness you had with me.

Going on instinct here and trusting my gut. While Clem's play has been scummy and counterproductive I believe the PR claim for now.
How was it scummy? The clem wagon was bad so if I can prove it's bad by getting a lynch on it when I didn't see a valid lynch target before is that so bad? No, it's not.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (isolation #62) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1326, Nikk wrote:
In post 1325, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1320, Nikk wrote:My word Maki, that sequence was scummy as all get out and lost you any goodwill towards towniness you had with me.

Going on instinct here and trusting my gut. While Clem's play has been scummy and counterproductive I believe the PR claim for now.
How was it scummy? The clem wagon was bad so if I can prove it's bad by getting a lynch on it when I didn't see a valid lynch target before is that so bad? No, it's not.
If my math is right, me and clem were within 1 (4 and 3) at the time of your vote. Why not vote me in that situation? Seems like you took an opportunistic vote based on momentum and now that momentum has changed you backpedaled and spun to the next wagon.
Because I had 0 idea of the vote count at the time or obv I would've voted you sooner.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #63) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I thought clem was close to hammerish range and you had like no votes on you
I got corrected so I moved *shrug*
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (isolation #64) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1327, Elsa Jay wrote:
Maki calls out the Miller's are not garunteed town.

Town: Wah, that's stupod! *votes Maki*

10 days later

Maki calls out Clemency on being town.

Scum: Wah, that's stupid! *votes Maki*

Some things never change.
I love you
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (isolation #65) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1332, Nikk wrote:
In post 1330, Maki Harukawa wrote:I thought clem was close to hammerish range and you had like no votes on you
I got corrected so I moved *shrug*
Convenient.
More like logical, but you have an agenda to keep up so go on.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:10 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Yet you've called me scum for interacting with you all the time
Now I'm scum for not. Once again you can't have your cake and eat it too.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #67) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:15 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

you're not gonna get 6 votes on me in 9 hours. I'm not a wagon choice anymore gl
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:16 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1345, Kaito Momota wrote:Full on Maki is scum, I'll vote her if we're not doign CLem. But it looks like we can still do Clem. Can we?
This also marks4 games in a row if you're town...yikes
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (isolation #69) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1348, Elsa Jay wrote:#MariaLivesMatter
<3333333
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (isolation #70) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Who are the miller claims again.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (isolation #71) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Not gonna deal with this another day.
Hardclaim d4 IC
carry on
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (isolation #72) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1458, Maki Harukawa wrote:Not gonna deal with this another day.
Hardclaim d4 IC
carry on
mmmm was gonna keep this for a few more results but given I can't be killed I'll realclaim
I'm a reverse weak hider.
So I'm your closest to a legit clear hf
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (isolation #73) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

VOTE: Kaito
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #74) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1461, Chara wrote:reverse?
Can only hide behind people who would show up as "Aligned with the mafia." on cop reports. If I target someone who would show up as town I die
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (isolation #75) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:34 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1467, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1464, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1461, Chara wrote:reverse?
Can only hide behind people who would show up as "Aligned with the mafia." on cop reports. If I target someone who would show up as town I die
Reverse is not listed in the modifiers in the op. Try again.
It's not the exact name of the role.
Try again
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (isolation #76) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

The modifier is called Desperate
same thing. I just said reverse because it's easier to explain
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #77) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I went behind FA.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (isolation #78) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Let me just go pm the mod and that'll be fixed real quick
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #79) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I'm gonna be conf town because the mod has to fix the op now.
or I'll get lynched for a mod error
big yikes!
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (isolation #80) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Debating if I keep hiding in millers or just conf town or guilty wisdom
atm
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (isolation #81) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1485, Creature wrote:Actually Maki's role would explain the number of millers
^^^
Why do you think I questioned if the mafia had a fake claim in the first place.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (isolation #82) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1484, Kaito Momota wrote:
In post 1472, Maki Harukawa wrote:The modifier is called Desperate
What you're thinking of is called "disloyal" - you're lying
That's not what it's called in my role pm!
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #83) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Or we could just lynch Kaito and I go behind someone more suspect.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (isolation #84) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1501, Kaito Momota wrote:Maki isn't going behind anyone suspect because she's scum who will lie about her results to get out of being lynched for another day

Clemency needs to claim his role today or die
How can I lie about my results?
I'd need to guilty someone tomorrow to do that.
You also know I'd make a better fake claim then one that puts me at instant death if I was scum.
So bye
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (isolation #85) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1512, Kaito Momota wrote:So I do think you guys would act on it, sorry
He made this exact same argument when I caught him as scum
lynch this
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (isolation #86) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I'm not gonna kick and scream like the other games where people don't listen.
You're getting lynched or I'll force people to listen
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (isolation #87) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1532, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1458, Maki Harukawa wrote:Not gonna deal with this another day.
Hardclaim d4 IC
carry on
good joke
if you thought that was funny you'll love what comes next
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (isolation #88) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:06 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1538, Clemency wrote:i'm a 2-shot Doctor 2-shot Roleblocker
WHY'D YOU CLAIM WHEN KAITO WAS OBV SCUM ALREADY NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (isolation #89) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1551, Kaito Momota wrote:I retract my claim by the way

Turns out people do believe any claim made, as Clemency got super defensive about it - that doesn't look like a reaction town has towards someone they 'know' is scum
HAHAHAHAHA
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (isolation #90) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Kaito has no reason to make that claim in the first place
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (isolation #91) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1584, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1581, Maki Harukawa wrote:Kaito has no reason to make that claim in the first place
He does if he thinks clemency was bsing a pr claim in order to force him to commit to it
Faking vanilla cop is trying to fish a pr at best. Clearly, scum motivated he could've reaction tested in a dif manor. This was meant with pure scum intent
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (isolation #92) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Hey Chara I'm confident Kaito is scum. Now come join me
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (isolation #93) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1655, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1651, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1581, Maki Harukawa wrote:Kaito has no reason to make that claim in the first place
He does if he thinks clemency was bsing a pr claim in order to force him to commit to it
Faking vanilla cop is trying to fish a pr at best. Clearly, scum motivated he could've reaction tested in a dif manor. This was meant with pure scum intent
i disagree but youre tunneling so it doesnt matter
You're correct that I'm tunneling. I haven't been wrong when I've called him scum as town before though so I don't see a reason to stop.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (isolation #94) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1661, Kaito Momota wrote:Maki, come on, you know that isn't true
Huh? I'm scum, aren't I? Why would I stop
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (isolation #95) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1665, Kaito Momota wrote:
In post 1662, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1655, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1651, Maki Harukawa wrote:
i disagree but youre tunneling so it doesnt matter
You're correct that I'm tunneling. I haven't been wrong when I've called him scum as town before though so I don't see a reason to stop.
You claimed your role so a wagon wouldn't form on you

You'll say you weren't pressured but you were going to be for sure
Point?
In post 1667, Kaito Momota wrote:
In post 1664, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1661, Kaito Momota wrote:Maki, come on, you know that isn't true
Huh? I'm scum, aren't I? Why would I stop
I'm trying to be reasonable here, you're trying to latch onto everything I say
This is rich coming from you.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1684, Chara wrote:
In post 1682, Chara wrote:
In post 1681, Wisdom wrote:then why do you listen to me and not her
i'm not townreading Maki.
she has to be town with that claim though, i just spent enough time arguing that.
so i gess she was right and i'm being paranoid.
About time
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (isolation #97) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Wisdom won't listen Chara it's useless.
You know I can read Kaito
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1704 (isolation #98) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1699, Wisdom wrote:maki this is your fault

scum are sheeping you

just want it noted
*Thumbs up*
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1702, Kaito Momota wrote:Maki's read me wrong in the last 2-3 games we've played together anyways

but ok
Wrong. The closest to me being incorrect was saying 'gun to my head he's town' when I had you at null in an off-site game.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (isolation #100) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1694, Kaito Momota wrote:The easiest way to get people to think you're town is to get them to pity you. But if you do it as mafia, you're perceived as a bad person. Because you're playing with their emotions... or so they say, but I don't think this is fair. Why should town be allowed to throw a tantrum, but if someone does it as scum they get blacklisted by people? Shouldn't the mods step in once the town throws a tantrum, to keep things fair? I don't like the concept of gaining an advantage because you were fundamentally having a breakdown as town

Furthermore, if you think Clemency looks town after his reaction to me, you might be thinking you should then vote me, because I was 'wrong', right? Well, no, you shouldn't, I'm the one who stuck my neck out to get Clemency to get a reaction - make no mistake I was going to push on him all day until he eventually got run up, and then he'd have to claim anyway. Anyway, the point I'm making is, you guys wouldn't have even had the thought that Clemency's reaction was town if there was no reaction.

Thinking logically, if Clemency if telling the truth, and I was roleblocked, that actually makes me less likely to be scum
This post wasn't bad until the last line.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (isolation #101) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1708, Chara wrote:
In post 1705, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1702, Kaito Momota wrote:Maki's read me wrong in the last 2-3 games we've played together anyways

but ok
Wrong. The closest to me being incorrect was saying 'gun to my head he's town' when I had you at null in an off-site game.
can somebody please link them? if i have to go searching through your alts i will cry. :<
It was a game where I had only 3 irl days to read him and he posted one liners. It's not worth the link
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (isolation #102) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:18 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Ohhh that's why you made a post about ate nvm It makes sense now carry on with the fear mongering
Pedit: I NEVER CALLED YOU TOWN IN EXCALIBUR
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (isolation #103) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:23 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

If elsa is scum they can take the W with how hard in the pocket I am
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (isolation #104) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Kaito make sure you don't dislocate anything with how hard you're reaching.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (isolation #105) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Kaito isn't dumb enough to call me scum here. It's his only option though
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (isolation #106) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

You're smart enough to put 2 and 2 together that 1) If I was scum I wouldn't make a fake claim that means I can't make endgame
2) My role makes perfect sense for why we have so many millers in the first place
3) You've never gave any reasoning for why I'm scum besides me pushing you today. (Something you always do) You called me nullscum and said it's because I don't comment on your stuff. Strange you also stated in other games that scum me comments on all your stuff.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (isolation #107) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Pink ball what's your read on Elsa
am I in the pocket or am I right to tr em
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (isolation #108) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I haven't read Elsa wrong ayy
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (isolation #109) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:48 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1747, Kaito Momota wrote:
In post 1736, Maki Harukawa wrote:You're smart enough to put 2 and 2 together that 1) If I was scum I wouldn't make a fake claim that means I can't make endgame
2) My role makes perfect sense for why we have so many millers in the first place
3) You've never gave any reasoning for why I'm scum besides me pushing you today. (Something you always do) You called me nullscum and said it's because I don't comment on your stuff. Strange you also stated in other games that scum me comments on all your stuff.
1) Sure you would, you had suspicion on you and you advance the scum wincon greatly in the process
2) That's why you could have fake claimed it
3) Untrue, I was calling you scum day 1
These answers are all you need to see why Kaito is scum btw. Instead of considering them he just gives convenient answers not even good ones either. His third answer is a blatant lie you can see that in his iso. His second answer is wifom because he has no other answer for why we have 5 miller claims. the first is just false and he knows it. He's just acting like he doesn't
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (isolation #110) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:48 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Anyway I'ma go read hopefully this thread is locked by the time I come back
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (isolation #111) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Congrats on quoting 5 posts where you called me nullscum after 1100 posts? You'd have brought me up much sooner. Let's talk about your progression on me:
You vote me unvote me then say get someone else and then we get to...null scum? You said get me but you gave 1 single reason. So no you didn't call me scum on d1 because if you really thought I was scum you wouldn't have made only 4 posts about me.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (isolation #112) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:33 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Also Kaito don't act like you know how I play given you've read me wrong over and over. You don't get the right to say you know how I play.
You want to know why I claimed? Because I know I'd get pushed today and knowing my role clears me I claimed to get the topic of conversation away from me before it could happen.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (isolation #113) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:49 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1780, Firebringer wrote:first of all, maki is fake claiming. second of all this isn't town fake claiming because the motivation is just not to get pushed, when she gets to day 4 I would gurantee she changes the claim because this is obviously not her role.
you didn't read
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (isolation #114) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:00 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1783, Firebringer wrote:that all u got?
No like you legit didn't read
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (isolation #115) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:13 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

The only thing that makes the lady wagon interesting is wagons from D1
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2076 (isolation #116) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

This game is more dead then my imagination
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2138 (isolation #117) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

VOTE: Lady
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2141 (isolation #118) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Debating on my hide target atm.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2243 (isolation #119) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:04 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Yet wisdom is ok with being on a wagon with 2 people he suspects
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2395 (isolation #120) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

good to know

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”