Post by Nero Cain »

• Davesaz
    Ramcius
    DrewVa
    Karmeleon

If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
NKA is a really mixed bag. Its pretty null, Theta could have shot a50 and a50 could have been shot by not Theta.

@Cheeky.
Didn't you call Theta scum?
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3276 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:49 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 3273, Elsa Jay wrote:No, I claimed traitor awhile ago Cheeky. I bolded it.

Help me out here in dying and taking out TLK as a possibility of being a Scum. In this setup trusting a SS is horrible. Get rid of me AND him.
See the thing is that you could kill 2 townies for your life with this play. There's so much to go on I don't even know why this play is what you've resorted to. It's not like there aren't other slots who could be deeper wolves that we need to dig up.

~ C
Love Cheeky and Performer xx
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #3277 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:50 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 3274, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Traitor and Miller aren't the same thing. Optimal play for a miller is to claim in your first post...at least before the first night phase...seriously wtf?

~ C
Traitor was me also hinting at being a Miller, girl.
In post 631, Elsa Jay wrote:I literally just called you out for trying to kill the town power roles with the way you were going. Would You rather I push you?

Focusing on me just hurts you more. You dont have to townread me yet, and even if you personally check me, you won't believe me. I'm just a natural of being suspicious.

Why are you so focused on me anyway instead of some others? Is it... Because I've secretly been putting in effort all this time and you subconsciously recognized it?
As was that.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3278 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:50 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 3275, Nero Cain wrote:NKA is a really mixed bag. Its pretty null, Theta could have shot a50 and a50 could have been shot by not Theta.

@Cheeky.
Didn't you call Theta scum?
Did I? I don't care about them and their 10 posts so I'd rather let them be the vig than the lynch today.
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3279 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:52 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

Ugh.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3280 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by The Last Knight »

In post 2897, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2889, Thanos wrote:
In post 2879, Cheeky Dancer wrote:BEF we're not lynching Ram. Ram is not scum.

~ C
If day 3 and 4 we find his theory is correct, you do know this confirms ram as scum right?

Pedit@ram, if we find out later that his theory is correct, how do you explain that? Or would you rather answer this when we find out if he's right or wrong
ai

Let me hammer TLK and it will give us a lot - if he's scum, i'll be pretty much conf town, if he's town SS, we both gonna be dead and 2 questionable slots out of the picture. If people don't trust me to hammer, just set couple scummy people before me and lynch me tomorrow, if I don't follow with hammer

Hmmm... I agree that Ramcius isn't the necessary lynch today. We can resort to him if we as a group have no other choices but we can always lynch on a later day too when this is better confirmed. Although it does seem like the most likely way for the day reps to be chosen.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3281 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I vaguely remember that you did and I wanted to ask you why she's wasn't a town read for the same season that Ram's a town read but on the recent catchup I did see that you wanted her vigged.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3282 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 3281, Nero Cain wrote:I vaguely remember that you did and I wanted to ask you why she's wasn't a town read for the same season that Ram's a town read but on the recent catchup I did see that you wanted her vigged.
I didn't maybe Performer did. Also I don't know what it is you're asking here.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3283 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Hey side note. Resting heart rate of 102, should I be concerned?

I am not so far out of shape that this is any way normal for me.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3284 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

TLK claiming SS would hinge heavily on there being daychat. SS isn't a role I'd ever encountered outside of forum mafia and I get TLK isn't new to mafia just to the site. But it still feels like a claim that comes from a scum collective rather than TLK just pulling that one out on his own.

Not sure about fakeclaims being provided but wouldn't fake claims be somewhat similar to the role scum has? That would make Scum!TLK like a vengeful mad or something?
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3285 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:13 pm

Post by The Last Knight »

In post 2932, BrightEyedFish wrote:The two theories we have right now as to how Ram became a Day Rep is:
1. Scum used their factional ability to place Ram as a day rep.
2. Boon randomly selected him.
So I did have a thought while reading further: what if the number of day reps that can be chosen from BOONus rounds maxes out at 3? So, in this case, the first three winners from groups A and B were chosen and group C got screwed. That would make the 4th slot designated for scum. That way, if they decided not to use it, it is random.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #3286 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3127, Alonzo wrote:Nev has really Improved as scum =P

Seriously tho ENG

you are trolling.
Do you know which head is which?
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3287 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3285, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 2932, BrightEyedFish wrote:The two theories we have right now as to how Ram became a Day Rep is:
1. Scum used their factional ability to place Ram as a day rep.
2. Boon randomly selected him.
So I did have a thought while reading further: what if the number of day reps that can be chosen from BOONus rounds maxes out at 3? So, in this case, the first three winners from groups A and B were chosen and group C got screwed. That would make the 4th slot designated for scum. That way, if they decided not to use it, it is random.
If there is a slot designated for scum it outs them at some point. There would be an out of wack rotation where x slot shows up as a rep more often than they should.
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3288 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:21 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 3283, Nev and Max wrote:Hey side note. Resting heart rate of 102, should I be concerned?
Uh. Probably go get advice from medical people?

If it is abnormal for you then consider any possible reasons that could impact on the rate. See a doctor immediately if you feel short of breath, dizzy or have a very strong headache.
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3289 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:25 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 3287, RCEnigma wrote:If there is a slot designated for scum it outs them at some point. There would be an out of wack rotation where x slot shows up as a rep more often than they should.
That assumes there are less scum than dayphases-1. Which is highly unlikely given there are vig shots as prizes and whatever else we don't know about yet.

~ C
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3290 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:45 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Spoiler:
In post 3288, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 3283, Nev and Max wrote:Hey side note. Resting heart rate of 102, should I be concerned?
Uh. Probably go get advice from medical people?

If it is abnormal for you then consider any possible reasons that could impact on the rate. See a doctor immediately if you feel short of breath, dizzy or have a very strong headache.

It slowed down. Pretty sure that was a panic attack... It's ok, the show must go on!
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3291 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 3265, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 3263, Nev and Max wrote:Only way scum says "I claim SS" is if they are betting on there not being one in the game.
Then it's a win-win to claim it for your comrades to know who to avoid hammering. He wasn't in a good position before his claim. He was literally keeping the VC pointing to his death.
I think we have 3-4 people willing to hammer TLK now.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3292 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3282, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Also I don't know what it is you're asking here.
You are town reading Ram for being willing to lynch TLK. You are not town reading Theta despite her also being willing to vote TLK.

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3293 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:26 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3292, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3282, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Also I don't know what it is you're asking here.
You are town reading Ram for being willing to lynch TLK. You are not town reading Theta despite her also being willing to vote TLK.
No, they TR me for being on TLK at EoD, Theta was camping on RCE
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3294 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:55 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3289, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 3287, RCEnigma wrote:If there is a slot designated for scum it outs them at some point. There would be an out of wack rotation where x slot shows up as a rep more often than they should.
That assumes there are less scum than dayphases-1. Which is highly unlikely given there are vig shots as prizes and whatever else we don't know about yet.

~ C
That also assumes only 1 day rep can be scum at a time.
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3295 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:12 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 3294, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 3289, Cheeky Dancer wrote:

~ C
That also assumes only 1 day rep can be scum at a time.
I thought we were arguing about the one optional slot - the other 3 could be scum but for now we're assuming those are related to game winners. As the OP said that game participants rotate then I'd assume that the only time we see double ups as dayreps is when they were a Dayrep D1 and happened to win again later. Since scum can forgo using their placement I fhink they'd be onto it enough to ensure they didn't overrep anyone to make it obvious.

Tl;dr a designated slot for scum doesn't out scum at any point due to overreps as they can choose not to use it.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3296 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:22 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

No no I agree it's not plausible, I was responding to TLKs theory that scum had a designated slot as a day rep before the factional ability.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3297 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:38 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3212, profii wrote:
In post 3210, Something_Smart wrote:please explain to me WHAT BENEFIT I GET FROM ROLEFISHING A MOTION DETECTOR AS SCUM.
Because if they Md comes back and says erm guys I got no result then we have a potential guilty - that’s different from no movement
How is “no result” a potential guilty? Doesn’t that just mean either hypothetical MD was either likely RB’d or target commuted?

If an MD gets a result of “action”, that can’t be logically accounted for from a town perspective, wouldn’t that be far more indicative of a guilty?
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3298 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:41 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3214, Something_Smart wrote:Maybe a watcher or tracker caught a scum roleblocker visiting them. Maybe there is no scum roleblocker, or they only have one shot and didn't want to use it. All that is potential info for the town. NOT for the scum. :shifty:
But how is prematurely outing any kind of investigative, ever good for town? Doesn’t it just inform scum to avoid those slots?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3299 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:43 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3218, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3206, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3204, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3202, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3198, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3194, DrewVa wrote: Welp, you’re dead wrong and I haven’t had a chance to discuss it with her but yeah, I don’t understand how VCA has 0 effect on anyone’s reads.

And yeah, you not being interested in reassessing your reads, is NAGL tbh.
I'm interested in reassessing my reads, I just don't think your participation in EFN lynch is AI, or I should say your timing on joining that wagon. Alonzo started, so he's pretty much clear (as if he wasn't my TR already) and other 2 joining close to deadline are clear too, scum wouldn't risk doing that, but you were in middle, when there were other better wagons around, yet you stayed on EFN
I disagree that wasn’t a good wagon. Alonzo pointed out that EFN meta was very AI. He then further clarified that the two games he referenced - happened at pretty much, the EXACT SAME TIME, so I think that made his scumcase on them, hella convincing to me.
Feel free tell me who are his scumbuddies? As I learned nothing from his lynch
Would you have felt better, if we had lynched town?

No, I don’t know that yet. I am really frustrated that AC was not more forthcoming about their reads though. Did they have any other scumreads besides Theta?
Would be better, if we lynched active scum

Why you concerned about my scumread on you? I'm not only person, who scumread your slot, I'm not even voting or pushing for your lynch, yet you singled me out for some reason
???

DVa said something in our confessional about not liking how you responded to BEF. I currently have no idea what that’s about though.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”