DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3300 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:45 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3219, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3023, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I'm fine not lynching anyone on the TLK wagon today.

The Last Knight [3]: - Karmeleon [12/19, 08:19], Emperors New Groove [12/24, 08:34], Ramcius [12/24, 11:45]

~ C
Why?
I’m currently townreading Karmeleon and ENG.
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3301 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:51 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3221, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3081, Cheeky Dancer wrote:What are your thoughts on the EOD VC?

~ C
Ok time to :thonk: about this.
Spoiler:
In post 2400, Boonskiies wrote:
Day 1 Vote Count

The time is based off of California time, or -8:00, month first, then day.

Emperor flippyNips [4]:
- Alonzo [12/26, 18:53], DrewVa [12/27, 17:01], Xtoxm [12/28, 16:53], Cheeky Dancer [12/28, 17:48] ------
[LYNCH]

The Last Knight [3]:
- Karmeleon [12/19, 08:19], Emperors New Groove [12/24, 08:34], Ramcius [12/24, 11:45]
Theta Alpine[3]:
- Almost Chara [12/27, 14:50], Elsa Jay [12/28, 17:41], The Last Knight [12/28, 17:35]
Ultimate Liars (Kokichi Oma/Hebichan) [2]:
- davesaz [12/18, 08:56], Thanos [12/22, 12:53]
Xtoxm [2]:
- Mcqueen [12/28, 16:08], Something_Smart [12/28, 16:09]
DrewVa (Nancy Drew 39/DVa) [2]:
- Ultimate Liars [12/15, 22:02], BrightEyedFish [12/28, 00:23]
Ramcius [2]:
- Gamma Emerald [12/19, 12:37], Nero Cain [12/27, 14:52]
Profii [1]:
- RCEnigma [12/20, 17:19],
BrightEyedFish [1]:
- Nev and max [12/16, 16:58]
RCEnigma [1]:
- Theta Alpine [12/18, 07:59]
Elsa Jay [1]:
- Profii [12/28, 17:01]

Not Voting [1]:
Emperor flippyNips

RCE's vote stands out the most, but I suspect it was because he wasn't online to change his vote after profii's claim. I am surprised he didn't show up at all in the 12+ hours before deadline to at least reevaluate his vote which was at that time over a week old... but him being busy at the wrong time certainly isn't indicative of alignment.

There are a lot of lurker votes. 4 on flippy, 3 on Theta and 2 on Ultimate Lurkers. Of note is the fact that all the flippy/Theta votes were relatively recent but both UL votes were from a lot earlier. I don't recall a lot of discussion of lynching UL near the end of the day, but I know there was for flippy, which brings up the question to dave and Thanos, why did you stay on UL when it seemed like the consensus was if a lurker was lynched, it would be flippy?

Now, I know there was some meta case on flippy, I have no idea if there were any cases on the other two beyond activity. I think I recall feeling UL was slightly town but they definitely don't have enough content to read confidently. I don't think I've ever read Theta anyway.

The final thing of note is the votes on TLK who is pretty much not a lynch option at this stage in the game. I recognize that there's some element of daring in keeping your vote on a supersaint claim knowing that you could end up being hammer and getting killed by it. I also recognize that this is scarier for scum if TLK is town (conversely, if he is scum then it would be safer for scum who know it won't happen). But I still think it's stupid to stay on him at this point in the game, when his power is far more useful if used lategame... and all the votes on him were kept from long enough ago that it's unlikely they'd end up being the hammer vote.

Don't really see anything notable in the other wagons.

I'm not a huge proponent of VCA; I was more interested in seeing votecounts so I could see where people's heads were at during the day and how people would respond to wagons. But I think if we are going to get anything from this VC, it will probably be from the TLK or UL wagons.
I haven’t seen anything so far resembling vote counts and I find that kind of frustrating. Usually in games I find it extremely helpful, to be able to correlate people’s posting with VCs. Like AC’s keeping their reads hidden for the most part - has us at a considerable disadvantage.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3302 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:00 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 3298, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3214, Something_Smart wrote:Maybe a watcher or tracker caught a scum roleblocker visiting them. Maybe there is no scum roleblocker, or they only have one shot and didn't want to use it. All that is potential info for the town. NOT for the scum. :shifty:
But how is prematurely outing any kind of investigative, ever good for town? Doesn’t it just inform scum to avoid those slots?
Is BEF town? (People who are familiar with him)
Love Cheeky and Performer xx
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3303 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:00 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

Oh uh misquoted sorry.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3304 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:05 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3231, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 2536, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2533, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2529, Thanos wrote:
In post 2464, DrewVa wrote:Oh wait, can confirm, there’s at least three rooms. Boon just made mention of other rooms - plural. That obviously means, at least 3.
Yes, because he fucking posted this AFTER I posted about a 2nd one. God, you must be taking scumhunting lessons from BEF.
You are so heated but I’m over here laughing my tail off :lol:
I wish I could laugh, but the cringe takes over. The beef that DrewVa has with Thanos (Lamees) and BEF has little to do with
this
game, it seems. The hate posts and calling people stupid is pretty weak imo and I'm not a fan.
I’m not a fan of reads, which make no sense to me and I find the Auro head, thoughts in that hydra, generally more helpful.

I don’t “hate” anyone in this game. I don’t even think I hate anyone on this site. And fyi, that’s a mischaracterization of what I intended. I definitely don’t think any player in any game I’ve ever played with , is “stupid” and I apologize if that’s how it was interpreted. That said, I sometimes do think a player’s opinion or reads can be stupid - which is almost certainly what I meant.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3305 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:14 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3302, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 3298, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3214, Something_Smart wrote:Maybe a watcher or tracker caught a scum roleblocker visiting them. Maybe there is no scum roleblocker, or they only have one shot and didn't want to use it. All that is potential info for the town. NOT for the scum. :shifty:
But how is prematurely outing any kind of investigative, ever good for town? Doesn’t it just inform scum to avoid those slots?
Is BEF town? (People who are familiar with him)
I haven’t gotten a chance to check out the scumgames he linked but he does seem to be very sincere about his opinions/reads and he is doing a lot more here than in Overkill 2 (where he was town). so I think, so probably town. I really wish someone would get it through his head, to quit it with the fake guilties though.

I’m not getting a great feeling about SS’s
outing minor investigatives
posts. What is your take on that? I know that DVa is scumreading Ram due to his response to BEF but I haven’t figured out what post that is yet.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3306 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:18 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 3305, DrewVa wrote: I know that DVa is scumreading Ram due to his response to BEF but I haven’t figured out what post that is yet.
Post is where Ram joined the conversation about my Day Rep theory.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3307 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:25 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2999, Ramcius wrote:I disliked how Mc tried end D1 with less than 24h left, his attempt to lynch Xtoxm right before deadline stands out too, when we have EFN scumflip (AC was on my list too for late Theta push, but they dead), his start of D2 interactions felt weird

TLK interactions you ask? Gamma is scum for sure, if TLK is, his vote against me, their interactions (TLK not pushing Gamma, when people started oppose my wagon, but changed his mind later in D1, Gamma being surprised by TLK not townreading him), DrewVa being undecided which one of us to choose, but once TLK came with some bad push on me, DrewVa accepted it without questions and was relentless pushing me

Tbh, i'd kill A50 N1 too, he's a formidable player, so I won't try look deep in that kill, especially, when he didn't outed his reads
That doesn’t mean, we shouldn’t try to figure out who they might have been suspicious of and who they were leaning town. They did give a few clues, so it’s still worth ISOing them.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3308 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:26 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

{Ultimate Liars, Theta Alpine, Gamma Emerald, Something_Smart}
{Mcqueen, Karmeleon}

I'm fine lynching in here today. Would prefer if UL/Theta were vigged.

~ C
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3309 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:29 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 3305, DrewVa wrote:I’m not getting a great feeling about SS’s outing minor investigatives posts. What is your take on that?
I'm not worried about that because I don't think scum are silly enough to blatantly rolefish. I do worry about the Xtoxm votes at EOD1 though - I think there is at least 1 scum between mcqueen/SS. Based on SS blowing up with frustration earlier I think mcqueen is more likely.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3310 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:31 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2850, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2837, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2829, Cheeky Dancer wrote:We're voting Drewva atm. Haven't talked about it with Performer yet but will update when we've caught up.

~ C
Our vote is sitting on them as well for now. I'm just stuck on them missing the nk.
Hey, I’m unsure of DrewVa at this point because I feel they are slippery, but my read on them has been mostly town so far despite my pushing.

However, you mentioned earlier people use the “bring to first unread post” button and I have no idea what that is, nor have i ever used it. Sorry, i hate picking on people because maybe they really did miss it. Tbh, while i was actively seeking it out, it was not the first post i saw. But i did make sure to find it before posting.

Think ur reason is flimsy and unreliable Nev and Max
Yes, I didn’t check it out first. I’ve made that mistake in numerous games. If this the the only reason N&M do a 180 on us, it’s a really bad reason - especially when it looked like they were trying to pocket us by voting Thanos, when we were far from sure on them att.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3311 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:32 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 3305, DrewVa wrote:I haven’t gotten a chance to check out the scumgames he linked but he does seem to be very sincere about his opinions/reads and he is doing a lot more here than in Overkill 2 (where he was town)
I read those games. I noticed he does try harder as scum so I'm a little concerned with his efforting here and also with a few things he's said. I will say he feels a little less stiff in this game though and I haven't noticed any blatant resemblances so I'm flip flopping there.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3312 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:33 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3299, DrewVa wrote:???

DVa said something in our confessional about not liking how you responded to BEF. I currently have no idea what that’s about though.
BEF tried to start discussion, if i should vote end of day, so I won't have power to hammer end day later. I just voted end day right there, Xtoxm and BEF himself didn't liked that, so I unvoted. That was end of that discussion. DVa didn't liked me doing that
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3313 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:37 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2859, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 2857, mcqueen wrote:Also, you still didnt answer why you’re agreeing with thanos and voting drewva. Thanos was proven more than once to not have made the best points regarding their vote on them
Performer agreed with Thanos. I'm Cheeky and I don't know what Thanos is saying because I'm reading parts that catch my eye. I voted Drewva for how they're reacting to pressure on them around the so called "scum slip" they're more likely to harp on about people being dumb (BEF) when they're scum ime.

I don't like you pushing Drewva whilst unvoting them. Not sure what that means yet.

~ C
No, actually that’s inaccurate. You are ignoring context. In Overkill 1, the context for my saying what I did, made 0 sense. In this case, I was expressing an honest opinion, based on things that didn’t make any sense to me.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3314 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:39 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

Yes I'm getting over it Nancy lol.

~ C
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3315 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:40 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2860, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Alonzo Theta is clearly being setup - it's unlikely scum kill people who lead back to them so blatantly, but yeah wifom.

~ C
So, in your opinion, scum is pushing Theta lynch?

So, who is the scum doing this?

But based on YGM, TIC was clearly being setup by BBmolla and Kokichi, with Flubber NK, so I this this is a valid point.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3316 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:48 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3314, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Yes I'm getting over it Nancy lol.

~ C
I have pretty decent reads. It may take me awhile but eventually they get pretty damn accurate, which is why the longer the game goes on, the more accurate they become.

Suffice it to say, town!me would have clearly realized you are probably obvtown by that point in that game.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3317 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:52 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3311, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 3305, DrewVa wrote:I haven’t gotten a chance to check out the scumgames he linked but he does seem to be very sincere about his opinions/reads and he is doing a lot more here than in Overkill 2 (where he was town)
I read those games. I noticed he does try harder as scum so I'm a little concerned with his efforting here and also with a few things he's said. I will say he feels a little less stiff in this game though and I haven't noticed any blatant resemblances so I'm flip flopping there.
Oh okay, I’m only familiar with his Overkill 2 play but could that possibly have been due to him being PGO? My tpr play is very different than my vt play and I’ve been mislynched 3 times on MU as tpr but never once as vt.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3318 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:57 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3312, Ramcius wrote:

DVa said something in our confessional about not liking how you responded to BEF. I currently have no idea what that’s about though.
BEF tried to start discussion, if i should vote end of day, so I won't have power to hammer end day later. I just voted end day right there, Xtoxm and BEF himself didn't liked that, so I unvoted. That was end of that discussion. DVa didn't liked me doing that
Oh okay. I personally don’t want to rush ETD. I am definitely not confident in that vote and I like to be, as much as possible.

Rn, SS is pinging me the most, primarily because I don’t see how what he was arguing, in anyway benefits town.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3319 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:01 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2839, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2830, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2823, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2820, profii wrote:Why is the 4th end of day person scum?

Why can’t it be that scum just didn’t use that power and Boon has to fill the slot ?!
If you're scum do you:

A: want power and control.

Or

B: leave things you can control up to chance.
There is a thing called WIFOM dear friend
I totally understand that wifom is a thing. I'm saying that it is my opinion that scum are much more likely to try and take their destiny into their own hands. I know that I would if I were scum. I would argue that wifom exists no matter what, why try out thinking people when you can just say wifom and get out of it.
Even if their actions are clearly visible? I could see this as being more likely closer to endgame.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3320 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:05 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2841, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2840, Ramcius wrote:BEF, are you have strong townread on other 3 day reps?
I don't think being a Day Rep in itself is AI. For all I know all 4 could be scum. I think you are scum because you are a day rep without winning a BOONus round and the only other way we know of that someone can become a Day Rep is if they are scum and chose themselves to be a Day Rep.
If there have to be 4 day reps in a day, does it necessarily have to follow that one of the four, have to be scum? While, I’m not suggesting that you should ignore the fact that Ram didn’t win any BOONus round. I don’t think by itself it should defacto be viewed as a scumclaim.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3321 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:05 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2841, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2840, Ramcius wrote:BEF, are you have strong townread on other 3 day reps?
I don't think being a Day Rep in itself is AI. For all I know all 4 could be scum. I think you are scum because you are a day rep without winning a BOONus round and the only other way we know of that someone can become a Day Rep is if they are scum and chose themselves to be a Day Rep.
If there have to be 4 day reps in a day, does it necessarily have to follow that one of the four, have to be scum? While, I’m not suggesting that you should ignore the fact that Ram didn’t win any BOONus round. I don’t think by itself it should defacto be viewed as a scumclaim.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3322 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:10 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3312, Ramcius wrote:

It’s kind of null for me, because you weren’t actually pushing it.

I don’t know if TLK is scum or not but I’m kind of agreeing with Cheeky. It seems unlikely scum votes on a possible SS wagon, so I think I want to unvote you.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #3323 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3147, Thanos wrote:
In post 3131, Emperors New Groove wrote:Auro is basically absent. Rage-quit threats are lame.
I've never threatened to ragequit, and a simple profile check would've shown you that I was largely inactive in the whole site. What exactly are you referring to?

~Auro
You conveniently left out the part that I really think you should address
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #3324 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3177, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I think another point in my favour there is that I was never voting you Profii :lol:
Yeah that’s something I dislike about this system: it lacks the ability to display real time progression. It only shows a snapshot. I can think of some real fucky things to do that actually help town though. I’d prefer to hold them so I can execute them when I get the chance.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”