Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 1199, Gamma Emerald wrote:How the fuck does that chain-roleblock the tracker
Whoops, that was just me being dumb. I meant to say they would receive a result indicating that there was no visit, not an actual "No result". Fixed above, and my apologies. I was just being a bit careless with language.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That makes sense
Doesn’t change the fact Stanley didn’t commute
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Wait.. so 0verki11 said he saw Xtoxm visit 2 people, one of which claims to have commuted on N1, which -according to the mod- should not have given 0verki11 the ability to see the visit, which in turn makes stan1ey a liar. Is this a correct narrative?

VOTE: stanley

I do recall arguing with 0verki11 about this specific result, as he thought it cleared BOTH his targets, and I argued it didn't, but when Xtoxm flipped a Role Cop I dropped it bc I didn't see why he would RV his nown mate. Maybe the scum were informed of the existence of a Tracker?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by joges »

If we lynch Stanley we lose. Plain and simple. He is not scum, he is MUCH more likely a BP SK than scum. There was no reason for Xtoxm to visit a member of his own faction.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by joges »

IF Stan is not a SK he is still NOT scum. There is literally 0% chance he is scum. Why would a mafia multitasking rolecop visit another mafia?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:42 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@joges: OK.. I hear you. Also my anger at you (for lynching Clem) is starting to fade away.

UNVOTE:

Now, would you -kindly- explain why PERSIVUL might not be the correct lynch? Because I don't buy this "he guessed it was a fruit vendor" thing. ANYONE could have guessed it the way Chateau went about it (anyone with a brain, that is.. and I assure you Persivul does have a brain).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In fact, here's a lynch pool for you: Percy, Gamma & N_M. I still have this "I don't vote N_M" principle intact, so if you pick him you're going to have to do it without me. Otherwise, which of Percy/Gamma would you lynch and why?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:46 pm

Post by Almost50 »

And -of course- I'm also theoretically still on the table, but I "think" you should know by now that I'm Town.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1203, joges wrote:If we lynch Stanley we lose. Plain and simple. He is not scum, he is MUCH more likely a BP SK than scum. There was no reason for Xtoxm to visit a member of his own faction.
He could also be a traitor.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:36 pm

Post by stan1ey »

So it appears I forgot to mention I am also bulletproof. sorry for the error hope you all understand x
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:02 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1204, joges wrote:IF Stan is not a SK he is still NOT scum. There is literally 0% chance he is scum. Why would a mafia multitasking rolecop visit another mafia?
This, and A50 is adept enough at setup (he thrives on it) to know that.

VOTE: A50
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1206, Almost50 wrote:In fact, here's a lynch pool for you: Percy, Gamma & N_M. I still have this "I don't vote N_M" principle intact, so if you pick him you're going to have to do it without me. Otherwise, which of Percy/Gamma would you lynch and why?
Btw you gonna keep that principle intact when it’s 4/3p my/LyLo?
<Embrace The Void>

stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:28 am

Post by stan1ey »

UNVOTE:
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:56 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1209, stan1ey wrote:So it appears I forgot to mention I am also bulletproof. sorry for the error hope you all understand x
WTF, what exactly are you?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

He's a human being, just like you and me
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:10 am

Post by joges »

In post 1211, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1206, Almost50 wrote:In fact, here's a lynch pool for you: Percy, Gamma & N_M. I still have this "I don't vote N_M" principle intact, so if you pick him you're going to have to do it without me. Otherwise, which of Percy/Gamma would you lynch and why?
Btw you gonna keep that principle intact when it’s 4/3p my/LyLo?
It's likely already MyLo.
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:16 am

Post by stan1ey »

I'm 1 shot bulletproof town commuter
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:18 am

Post by Persivul »

What's the commuting limitation?
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:19 am

Post by stan1ey »

Odd night
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:27 am

Post by joges »

In post 1208, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1203, joges wrote:If we lynch Stanley we lose. Plain and simple. He is not scum, he is MUCH more likely a BP SK than scum. There was no reason for Xtoxm to visit a member of his own faction.
He could also be a traitor.
This is an interesting thought.

There would have been two scenarios then for Xtoxm N1.

Scenario 1
Rolecops GIF
Kills Stanley

Scenario 2
Kills GIF
Rolecops Stanley

Scenario 1 - They know GIF is VT and that Stanley has a power of some sort when Clem claims to doc A50. So why was GIF the kill and not Stanley? If he is a traitor, in a normal game, mafia don't know what's up with him. They could guess he is a bp traitor, as they'll know there is a traitor out there, could have also rolecoped him N2 since Xtoxm was lynched D3, and found out he was Mafia at that point, but then... Why kill GIF? GIF dying puts more spot light on Stanley now, right?

Scenario 2 - Nearly impossible as there's no reason, at least nothing yet revealed for GIF to survive this kill. Also, if this is the case and the kill just failed for whatever reason, mafia definitely know he is a traitor, and therefore still makes no sense for them to attempt to kill GIF again.

I'm fairly certain it's Scenario 1. I think GIF was killed to make us look harder at Stanley. I image once scum shot Stanley and he didn't die they wanted to know what he was. Rolecoped him N2 and:

@Rob14 - How would the result of a role cop on a bulletproof, and one time bullet proof, show in this game?

I feel like they'll know he is fully bulletproof, but will know when rob answer's if he is able to answer that, and that would make sense to me why they killed GIF. Even if Stanley is one time BP and a commuter like he is saying then he shouldn't be the lynch. His only other option is going to be SK because the GIF kill was done to get him lynched.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:30 am

Post by joges »

In post 1205, Almost50 wrote:@joges: OK.. I hear you. Also my anger at you (for lynching Clem) is starting to fade away.

UNVOTE:

Now, would you -kindly- explain why PERSIVUL might not be the correct lynch? Because I don't buy this "he guessed it was a fruit vendor" thing. ANYONE could have guessed it the way Chateau went about it (anyone with a brain, that is.. and I assure you Persivul does have a brain).
I dunno, I mean on D2 scum would have no way of knowing a fruit vendor existed. I wish I could have gotten a piece of fruit, I'm not that versed in games with fruit vendors. Is it common for someone's first post to include "I got fruit" last night?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:31 am

Post by joges »

I'm not really sure how I would respond to getting fruit. I want to say I'm likely to make a joke like "I prefer apples" or something.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:32 am

Post by joges »

But if it's common on here for you first post after getting fruit to declare it, then I could see why pers looks bad.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

The role sounds like bollocks tbh
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:34 am

Post by stan1ey »

You know with the whole Clem and Joges both supposedly being roleblocked situation its confirmed there is 2 mafia remaning unless Joges is lying (which he isnt). i guess theres nothing wrong with speculating about me but dont you think that 10 town to 4 mafia (if im traitor being counted) is unbalanced? Also don't you think 10 town 3 mafia and one SK is even more unbalanced?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”