DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3375 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:33 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3365, Karmeleon wrote:DrewVA, if you had to end the day this instant, who would you lynch?
I don’t want to end the day yet. I haven’t even got a chance to consult with DVa. Why the rush? I guess SS in pinging me, with the calling of outing of power roles but there are other slots acting kind of scummy as well, so I need some more time. It worked out well for us on D1. What ain’t broke . . . :lol:

Who would you lynch rn?
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3376 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:34 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3371, DrewVa wrote:Are you not reading what I wrote? I said I’ve done that in numerous games. Are you just looking for a wagon to vote on, and ignoring any evidence contradicting your read, because that’s exactly what it looks like and yeah, your slot definitely did try to pocket us. None of your votes have had good and or sincere reasoning behind them not Thanos, not BEF, not us. Like the others, it’s just a really lazy vote. The other votes we got, actually had some real thought behind them.
Yes I am reading the words you are writing, gonna call me stupid now for not playing the way you want me to?

Looking for a wagon- I'm voting where I think scum is.
Contradictory evidence- what is this conflicting info?
Pocket- again, Max spoke then and I am not Max. When max comes around you can talk to him. However he hasn't been in today, so he would be very behind at this point and would probably defer to my judgement right now.
BEF- day 1 vote that we've moved away from now based on new shit from them (CRAZY).
Lazy vote- kick rocks, it's the start of day 2 when I was admittedly absent end of day 1. If you don't like my read then do something about it, but bitching at me about how stupid my votes have been won't work.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3377 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:35 am

Post by Xtoxm »

NM, what do you think about the idea that scum can pick anyone in the game with that power?
if at some point in the game Ram flips and is town would you agree thats the case?
i just dont see from a mod design perspective why you set up a situation like this for someone to be confscummed on d2
this of course with the caveat that the pattern holds when our sample size increases from 1
are you pushing for ram to be lynched today? or do you want to see another round, i dont think ive seen you say
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3378 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:35 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3375, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3365, Karmeleon wrote:DrewVA, if you had to end the day this instant, who would you lynch?
I don’t want to end the day yet. I haven’t even got a chance to consult with DVa. Why the rush? I guess SS in pinging me, with the calling of outing of power roles but there are other slots acting kind of scummy as well, so I need some more time. It worked out well for us on D1. What ain’t broke . . . :lol:

Who would you lynch rn?
What do you think about Cheeky's quoted Mcueen messages from D1, where he tried fight EFN wagon?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3379 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:38 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3367, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 3357, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3355, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 3319, DrewVa wrote:Even if their actions are clearly visible?
If their actions were clearly visible we wouldn't be having a discussion about what to do here, we would just be lynching ram to test the theory. The idea that wifom would save them is working right now because we aren't lynching the guy who might be scum based off mechanics.
You mean who? TLK? Oh Ram? Because of the day rep thing?
Yes, Ram being included as a day rep is an anomaly. The other 3 share a common trait (boonus winners) and Ram is the odd man out as he wasn't in a round. We are told that scum have the ability to switch a player in to the reps, but that they would have had to do it before the start of the day when we get our new reps and we figure out where they are being picked from.

I think that the idea put forth that boon only picks 3 winners, and the other slot is "held" for scum if they chose to switch is conveluted and bullshit.

Easier explanation is that scum didn't know the mechanic beforehand, boon told them about the ability to put a scummer on the reps and they did so replacing the winner from group c.
Are you saying Ram replaced group C winner? I dunno, possibly but on D2, seems a bit of a reach? I would think scum would be more likely to do this closer to endgame. And so what if we test the theory and he flips town and D3,scum dayreps in and everyone wrongly townreads them, What then?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3380 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:41 am

Post by Ramcius »

Also, I just want to note that if scum was one of the other 3 reps, their ability might had no effect too
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3381 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:42 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3376, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 3371, DrewVa wrote:Are you not reading what I wrote? I said I’ve done that in numerous games. Are you just looking for a wagon to vote on, and ignoring any evidence contradicting your read, because that’s exactly what it looks like and yeah, your slot definitely did try to pocket us. None of your votes have had good and or sincere reasoning behind them not Thanos, not BEF, not us. Like the others, it’s just a really lazy vote. The other votes we got, actually had some real thought behind them.
Yes I am reading the words you are writing, gonna call me stupid now for not playing the way you want me to?

Looking for a wagon- I'm voting where I think scum is.
Contradictory evidence- what is this conflicting info?
Pocket- again, Max spoke then and I am not Max. When max comes around you can talk to him. However he hasn't been in today, so he would be very behind at this point and would probably defer to my judgement right now.
BEF- day 1 vote that we've moved away from now based on new shit from them (CRAZY).
Lazy vote- kick rocks, it's the start of day 2 when I was admittedly absent end of day 1. If you don't like my read then do something about it, but bitching at me about how stupid my votes have been won't work.
You’re being uber agressive and needlessly combative, when I point out that this is a a bad reason for a vote. because I have done this in numerous games, doesn’t impress me in the slightest. These kinds of tactics just make me even more suspicious of your slot.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Karmeleon
Karmeleon
Goon
Karmeleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3382 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:45 am

Post by Karmeleon »

Who would you lynch rn?
Ultimate Liars
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3383 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:45 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 3380, Ramcius wrote:Also, I just want to note that if scum was one of the other 3 reps, their ability might had no effect too
This is an odd thought seemingly out of nowhere.
If Ram flips scum. Then I suspect there is another scum on the current day rep team. Looks like he is trying to cover some bases.
Karmeleon
Karmeleon
Goon
Karmeleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3384 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:46 am

Post by Karmeleon »

In post 3374, Nev and Max wrote:Then replace out karm...
I'm not replacing out. I want to play the mid-late game.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3385 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:46 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3380, Ramcius wrote:Also, I just want to note that if scum was one of the other 3 reps, their ability might had no effect too
Yeah, I’m kind of getting bad vibes from N & M with his whole let’s test this theory thing. I get the impression, they don’t have genuine nuanced reads and really don’t much care who they vote for and their reaction to being questioned in the slightest, is really bad.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3386 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:48 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3383, BrightEyedFish wrote:
If Ram flips scum. Then I suspect there is another scum on the current day rep team. Looks like he is trying to cover some bases.
All 4 reps are maf, just don't tell anyone, ok? :lol:
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3387 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:48 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3382, Karmeleon wrote:

Who would you lynch rn?
Ultimate Liars
How much info do you think their lynch will provide?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3388 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:49 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 3386, Ramcius wrote:
All 4 reps are maf, just don't tell anyone, ok? :lol:
I almost believe you. Honestly.
Karmeleon
Karmeleon
Goon
Karmeleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3389 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:49 am

Post by Karmeleon »

In post 3387, DrewVa wrote:

Who would you lynch rn?
Ultimate Liars
Did we go after Emperor FlippyNips for info?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3390 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:49 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3386, Ramcius wrote:
All 4 reps are maf, just don't tell anyone, especially Boon, ok? :lol:
FIFY. :P
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3391 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:50 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3389, Karmeleon wrote:

Who would you lynch rn?
Ultimate Liars
That was entirely different. Alonzo had a pretty decent case on them. What is your case on UL?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Karmeleon
Karmeleon
Goon
Karmeleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3392 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:54 am

Post by Karmeleon »

In post 3391, DrewVa wrote:

Who would you lynch rn?
Ultimate Liars
That was entirely different. Alonzo had a pretty decent case on them. What is your case on UL?
hebichan is the case
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3393 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 am

Post by Xtoxm »

lets not kid ourselves the case was flimsy and the lynch was an incompetent last minute scramble
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3394 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:57 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3378, Ramcius wrote:

Who would you lynch rn?
What do you think about Cheeky's quoted Mcueen messages from D1, where he tried fight EFN wagon?
He seemed to be basing it on EFN lurking as town. I dunno, I thought he was pretty towny D1, aside from that.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3395 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:57 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Question. Which head of DrewVa was the one bashing me for outing minor investigatives?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3396 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:58 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3392, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 3391, DrewVa wrote:

Who would you lynch rn?
Ultimate Liars
hebichan is the case
Hasn’t she flaked sitewide?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3397 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:00 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3395, Something_Smart wrote:Question. Which head of DrewVa was the one bashing me for outing minor investigatives?
Why don’t you explain how it doesn’t help scum find targets? Especially, once they’ve gotten the loyal modifiers added to them?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3398 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:01 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 3393, Xtoxm wrote:lets not kid ourselves the case was flimsy and the lynch was an incompetent last minute scramble
Proof?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3399 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:02 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3393, Xtoxm wrote:lets not kid ourselves the case was flimsy and the lynch was an incompetent last minute scramble
I completely disagree with that. I thought it was a pretty decent metacase. I wouldn’t have voted them otherwise.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”