stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:43 am

Post by stan1ey »

I was trying to bait myself to be night killed tonight by trying to imply id used all my shots but now thats ruined and im clearly gonna be mislynched tomorrow, im certain its Gamma and A50 now though. Joges is the one pushing on me but its them that voted for me, they want me lynched because it was a risk for them to try and night kill me again, ofc thats not the case anymore now ive said its odd but still my point stands
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:47 am

Post by Persivul »

Has anyone claimed vig? We still have two N3 kills to explain.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:09 am

Post by joges »

In post 746, Persivul wrote:I've literally gone back and checked my role pm twice now because CL seems so convinced.
In post 747, Persivul wrote:
In post 687, Chateau Lobby wrote:Awws.
That feeling when
Your night
Action
Pays
Off.
More like:

That sick feeling when
You reconsider your result and
Realize you fucked up and
Just outed yourself as a PR
For no good reason.
In post 748, Persivul wrote:VOTE: Xtoxm

Can we get back to playing solid mafia now?
In post 750, Persivul wrote:
In post 749, Chateau Lobby wrote: So you agree I'm PR.
Yes.
This is a scumslip.
No.

BTW, I received a piece of fruit last night.
There's a few of Pers's posts between here... But wanted to point this one out too.
In post 760, Persivul wrote:
In post 758, Chateau Lobby wrote: Why are you just now claiming to get fruit?
I just now remembered it. It has absolutely no relevance to my alignment.
Getting desperate?
Nope. Seems like you are though. :)
This actually does seem like someone guessing at the fruit, and with scum having daychat, does make it seem like maybe it was a blind stab in the dark. Anyone could say "I recieved fruit" and there's really no consequence. At least not until it's proven there is no fruit vendor. But the game getting to that point is so far away at this ^ point that. Yeah I could make question Persivul being town now.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:10 am

Post by joges »

In post 1225, stan1ey wrote:I was trying to bait myself to be night killed tonight by trying to imply id used all my shots but now thats ruined and im clearly gonna be mislynched tomorrow, im certain its Gamma and A50 now though. Joges is the one pushing on me but its them that voted for me, they want me lynched because it was a risk for them to try and night kill me again, ofc thats not the case anymore now ive said its odd but still my point stands
I'm not pushing you. In my head you're sorted and I've stated multiple times you're unlynchable at this point.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:27 am

Post by Persivul »

Note that the fruit vendor himself believed me, and even sheeped my CORRECT vote on xtoxm, while you, A50, and NM were lynching the town tracker.
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:32 am

Post by stan1ey »

Ive said it before but Persivul is town because Xtoxm tried to get him lynched when he was caught. theres no benefit to bussing your partner when youre caught
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:44 am

Post by stan1ey »

VOTE: Almost_50
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1209, stan1ey wrote:So it appears I forgot to mention I am also bulletproof. sorry for the error hope you all understand x
This is BS of the highest order. BP Commuter? What else? Unlynchable Ninja???

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1211, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1206, Almost50 wrote:In fact, here's a lynch pool for you: Percy, Gamma & N_M. I still have this "I don't vote N_M" principle intact, so if you pick him you're going to have to do it without me. Otherwise, which of Percy/Gamma would you lynch and why?
Btw you gonna keep that principle intact when it’s 4/3p my/LyLo?
Probably. After all, I didn't push for a Clem lynch to get us in this position. We can still avoid that situation completely by lynching Persivul. y'know.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1214, Not_Mafia wrote:He's a human being, just like you and me
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You see THAT is why I don't vote you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1216, stan1ey wrote:I'm 1 shot bulletproof town commuter
In post 1217, Persivul wrote:What's the commuting limitation?
In post 1218, stan1ey wrote:Odd night
The BS pile is getting bigger. I might as well counter claim. I am an unlynchable restless spirit.

Note for those who don't get it: Restless Spirit is a role than can still vote after it's been lynched. Unlynchable doesn't make sense because then Restless Spirit NEVER comes into action. In other words, I am BS'ing.

stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:20 am

Post by stan1ey »

You know you can try and night kill me tonight if you wanna test that theory
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1220, joges wrote:I dunno, I mean on D2 scum would have no way of knowing a fruit vendor existed. I wish I could have gotten a piece of fruit, I'm not that versed in games with fruit vendors. Is it common for someone's first post to include "I got fruit" last night?
Not necessarily, but when someone says I got a guilty on you the first thing you think of is the Fruit you got, so Percy taking his time and looking clueless at first is pretty incriminating.

And forget about what Mafia did to Stanley for a minute. His claim is 100% BS. BP Commuter does NOT exist outside of a mindfuckery game. He's practically unkillable for the first 3 nights??? Why not a 3-shot BP? Why not a 3-shot Commuter? The combination doesn't make any sense AT ALL.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1224, stan1ey wrote:You know with the whole Clem and Joges both supposedly being roleblocked situation its confirmed there is 2 mafia remaning unless Joges is lying (which he isnt). i guess theres nothing wrong with speculating about me but dont you think that 10 town to 4 mafia (if im traitor being counted) is unbalanced? Also don't you think 10 town 3 mafia and one SK is even more unbalanced?
Traitor isn't unbalanced. In fact, it's a way to balance the game by giving Scum a weakened role. Traitor would auto-lose if it's the last player of it's team.

SK also doesn't make it unbalanced because they work against the Mafia too. It get a bit tougher for Town, but also for Mafia because the probability of the SK winning is taken off both other sides equally. (Say 40-40-20 instead of 50-50)

I -somehow- think you might be Town who messed up their gambit though. I am more inclined to let you be for now. I want to lynch Percy. How about it?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1225, stan1ey wrote:I was trying to bait myself to be night killed tonight by trying to imply id used all my shots but now thats ruined and im clearly gonna be mislynched tomorrow, im certain its Gamma and A50 now though. Joges is the one pushing on me but its them that voted for me, they want me lynched because it was a risk for them to try and night kill me again, ofc thats not the case anymore now ive said its odd but still my point stands
Listen. If you are Town you had better wake up and smell the air. Gamma may or may not be Mafia (why did you unvote him, btw?), but I can't be Scum by any means. I had absolutely no reason to hammer Clem (who was practically 100% pocketed if I was Scum). I am 100% sure Percy is Scum here.

VOTE: Persivul

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1230, stan1ey wrote:Ive said it before but Persivul is town because Xtoxm tried to get him lynched when he was caught. theres no benefit to bussing your partner when youre caught
Except -of course- spewing them Town after you flip, which was a certainty at that point.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:34 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Stanley: You see, it's you bad arguments coupled with you really iffy claim that keeps me going back to you being Scum. You don't make much sense to me at all.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:35 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1236, stan1ey wrote:You know you can try and night kill me tonight if you wanna test that theory
What makes you think that I'm the Vig?

stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:36 am

Post by stan1ey »

In post 1240, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1230, stan1ey wrote:Ive said it before but Persivul is town because Xtoxm tried to get him lynched when he was caught. theres no benefit to bussing your partner when youre caught
Except -of course- spewing them Town after you flip, which was a certainty at that point.
No it wasnt! Xtoxm busses Persivul whos scum > people think Xtoxm is town > people lynch overkill who flips town > people realise Xtoxm is scum and lynch him meaning now 2 mafia are dead. Is that what you are suggesting Xtoxm was trying to achieve?
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:38 am

Post by stan1ey »

Btw incase you forgot it was a situation where one of Xtoxm and Overkill was scum. Xtoxm would have been buying himself 2 nights only for the price of bussing his partner
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:44 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1241, Almost50 wrote:@Stanley: You see, it's you bad arguments coupled with you really iffy claim that keeps me going back to you being Scum. You don't make much sense to me at all.
If he's scum, why did xtoxm visit him?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:15 am

Post by joges »

Eh, when someone flips scum most are naturally not going to believe anything they said this game. Pushing your partner isn't a bad idea. Especially if you know you're not escaping.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:18 am

Post by joges »

In post 1237, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1220, joges wrote:I dunno, I mean on D2 scum would have no way of knowing a fruit vendor existed. I wish I could have gotten a piece of fruit, I'm not that versed in games with fruit vendors. Is it common for someone's first post to include "I got fruit" last night?
Not necessarily, but when someone says I got a guilty on you the first thing you think of is the Fruit you got, so Percy taking his time and looking clueless at first is pretty incriminating.

And forget about what Mafia did to Stanley for a minute. His claim is 100% BS. BP Commuter does NOT exist outside of a mindfuckery game. He's practically unkillable for the first 3 nights??? Why not a 3-shot BP? Why not a 3-shot Commuter? The combination doesn't make any sense AT ALL.
Yes, I know. I'm the one who is about 99% sure he is a serial killer, remember?

Also in response to the post about SK and 3 scum being tough for town... Wouldn't it make sense given the amount of powers we've had?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Almost50 »

It would. I mean we both seem to agree Stanley is suspicious. It's whether we lynch him (to decrease swing by removing a NK) or keep him (hoping he hits Scum) that we seem to have different views on, and I'm fine yielding to your PoV provided we still lynch Scum!Percy. Once lynched it will become apparent he was defending Stanley and Stanley was defending him and we will finally agree to lynch Stanley if he is not NK'd already.

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1248, Almost50 wrote:It would. I mean we both seem to agree Stanley is suspicious. It's whether we lynch him (to decrease swing by removing a NK) or keep him (hoping he hits Scum) that we seem to have different views on, and I'm fine yielding to your PoV provided we still lynch Scum!Percy. Once lynched it will become apparent he was defending Stanley and Stanley was defending him and we will finally agree to lynch Stanley if he is not NK'd already.
If stanley is 3P, then now it's 3:2:1.

If we lynch him, it's 3:2 going into night. Scum win.

You know that.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”