Micro 844: Geriatric Half Mast Nightless [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:14 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Hello there.

VOTE: cheekyteeky

Why? Who knows...

Anyways I figured I'd explain why I am playing a geriatric game because I can.
Often times when I play mafia, I always try and not post that much because I feel like I post too much and then I end up spam posting the game around the middle of day 1 and yeah. So maybe this rule set in my mind will keep me from making triple-quadruple posts. Also I can't speak well concisely and I never edit my posts barring maybe the first few, so I guess I'll try and keep my posts my "professional." No promises though.

As for the setup, I really didn't care for the setup when I joined so I guess I'll go ahead and check it out.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:16 am

Post by OkaPoka »

This might be the perfect playerlist to do this. Y'all wanna do some RAoPS? (Random Asking of Philosophy Stage) where we hit each other up with some philsophical questions about how we view the game should be played? Yes? Please? Yes?

10 posts every 24 hours is a lot lmao I don't think I really need to hardcore restrict myself.

First question should be, do you believe in lynching lylo liabilties (aka policy lynching people who are troll-y)?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:23 am

Post by OkaPoka »

What about lurkers? Would you policy lynch people who actively prod doge etc.? If you scumread someone vs troll/lurker, do you pick the latter lynch early game?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:05 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Most games I don't have good reads until later on(I can feel confident but usually they are trash reads), so as a result I've embraced the idea of clearing people I can't sort/most people can't sort early. Even if I have a scumread early, its usually based on some weak foundation so as a result I do like policy lynching over scumreads most of the time d1.

Of course exceptions occur if I have a strong enough scumread on someone.

I've seen how much trouble slots that are very difficult to sort have caused as maf, and won games that were undeserved because certain players were just too lynchable but made it to lylo. I've also clashed a lot with people I thought were scum, but ended up flipping my read on them, but when I scumread someone I tend to get into a 1v1 mode to force stuff so its usually a bad sign if I push someone early because it means the game gets zzz for everyone else. I try to steer clear of 1v1s best I can, but sometimes it just happens.

I don't know if I would consider my lynching preference as policy lynching, its more of creating a better environment for town to succeed later on. (And of course make it easier for me to sort people).

Especially with mountainous setups like these with no pr mechanics to save us, I think lynching the slot hardest to sort would be a good gameplan day 1.

That was a lot of rambly ideas. But I want to make this post a warning post to anyone who wants to meme this game and be purposely hard to sort because that's just rude.
---

Anyways since this is a mountainous setup, anyone else agree with my game plan of lynching lurk slots/troll slots day 1 if they appear?

I've played two mountainous setups "recently", both as scum, both won precisely because of some really fortunate slots decided to gift my team the win.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:13 am

Post by OkaPoka »

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=77358 (this game was with n_m) honestly winnable for town, lylo with 3v2, but n_m got kinda compromised lynched.

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=76784 replaced into a scum slot, had a lot of interesting players tho
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:17 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Could you quote some words that say nothing?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

hard to do a proper take on everyone this early + not everyone has checked in but

I don't like shoshin too much because she seems to have a very high opinion of herself.
Brass is playing the "haha look im so awkward card" too much. Also I do not believe brass has truly endured the suffering of a scarring lylo situation.
I like slimer's opinion on the game. Feels like he has suffered/seen some free town wins gone down the drain, and the fact that he's adapting to it is a good sign.
As for you cheeky, I don't know. You are just different than DDU.

Yeah none of that is AI, but whatever.

Everyone else hasn't done enough stuff for me to have a take on them.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:04 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

I don't think there is enough to policy lynch anyone (yet). The point is that hopefully this is enough warning shots to make sure nobody ever decides to dance with the idea of being policy lynched, because in the end I don't like policy-lynching, its more of a necessary evil. In that DDU game, if I were town, Not_mafia and saudade would have been cleaned up day 1.

But the greater picture is if I can get everyone on board with policy lynching individuals who do go the troll route, then nobody will ever dare to enter the "look at me im a troll" stage, so if u want, you can throw yourself behind this idea too.

Sausage was scum that game, so him scumreading you was probably just leaving his options open for a lynch. I guess I'll see whats-up as we go down further.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=77685

this one?

That game was just disgusting to watch. Though to be honest I thought you were scum that game, so I guess I can't actually read you. I'm hoping that town!you can find scum out day before lylo.

I need to stop posting and let others have fun.
Maestro hasn't posted btw guys.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Still don't see what Shoshin means by
Lots of words to say nothing.
Cheeky response by quoting me, but I don't feel it so ehh? Its going over my head.

---

Brass I think that we should lynch people that will get autolynched in lylo or corrupt how lylo is played out. For example, someone who straight up lolhammers should be autolynched before lylo. Saving them for "later reevaluation" is naive.

Not planning this game (or any game) for lylo is setting up for failure.

Town can piece together the game a lot better as the game goes on (should be self-evident) thus wouldn't you want the best people to be there when you have the most to work off of? Assuming that we can be successful with little-no information is just silly and at that point we are rolling dices to win. Especially in mountainous games where interaction is key to finding things out.

---

Nothing slimer has done is AI.

---

Townslipping does not exist and solidifying townreads off of "townslips" and early interactions is yikes.

---

u r a person 2 is getting scary close to how i played DDU.

VOTE: u r a person 2

Don't know what no lunch sees in u r a person 2 but whatever.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Only a proper chainsaw if I cased you, and as you can see I haven't cased you, yet :).
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:28 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Cheeky's weird, but always weird. Her alignment is contingent on the accuracy of her reads.
---
Brassherald, I've played PYP with you. Why weren't you like this? Or why aren't you like you were in PYP?
---
no lunch you are voting slimer?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Cheeky, have you hit doubt = zero on Shoshin?

---
I have some private notes on what I'm expecting u r a person 2 to be doing as scum/town, but part of the reason why I think your play so far is close to my DDU scumgame is your target selection of who you are siding with/going against. Don't want to elaborate more on that until I know its not coincidence. Cheeky is kinda right but also missing some stuff.

But no I don't think you are a troll/lurker fwiw. And my stance of this is more nuanced then getting the most lylo-liability person hung, I still scumhunt, but if I feel someone will compromise the ability of lylo to be played succesfully enough, then I'll switch to policy-lynching. Nobody qualifies in this category here yet, and part of the reason why I started the discussion was partially to get content rolling, but also so everyone would be deincentivized to be lurky/trolly even if its a geriatric.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Cheeky, are you voting u r a person 2 because you agree with my assessment or something else?
---
no lunch are you an alt?
---
maestro is starting to border on the lurking territory, I'd hate to policy lynch, but I'm not afraid to policy lynch.

More thoughts later today hopefully
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

@no lunch, was just wondering if you had a main that Cheeky knew about and meta'd you from there.
---

Anyways here are my thoughts.

Watching the same three people go at it, (no lunch, u r a person 2, and CheekyTeeky) for this long does nothing to further the game state for town. I think it would be healthier for the game if we paused this argument, enough has been said on either side to make a decision and reinforcing it will just give more room for scum slots to posture in and attach to (barring the scenario in which all three are scum). If anything, any development in this triad should be only furthered by outside slots because otherwise this game will devolve into watch three people go at it while the others spectate.

---

Anyways, Cheeky that's a d1 doubt=zero from you on no lunch. Do you feel likewise for u r a person 2? I don't know how comfortable I am with the idea of you hard defending me and then following me onto this wagon when you have a self-proclaimed 100% success rate on doubt=zero'ing d1 on somebody else. Even with your explanation, a scum lynch is a scum lynch, no?

I'm pretty sure u r a person 2 is scum here, but still.

---

Part 2, why u r a person 2 is scum. I'll keep it short.

When playing DDU, I was scum.

My mentality was to get townread early, buddy up, and then help powerpush through the game. I would basically double down with my town butt-buddy (katy that game) and help attack whoever we were duo-pushing together, even try and steer her in the direction of a mislynch. Also had other goals but those are irrelevant to this discussion.

Seeing u r a person 2's iso, I see a slot that's trying to find a buddy in town and then ganging up on the common "scumread." His "unique-r" analysis comes after he gangs up, which is key because that's what I did as scum.

Fwiw I townread Shoshin which contributes to my theory.

---

Maestro has big post. I skimmed. I think I answered some questions by elaborating in wall post. LMK if you need anything else answered.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

1. If you think they should provide more reasoning for a vote, just say that. If you disagree with how they voted for the person you're voting for, just say that. Why go through all the trouble to question somebody about a vote but be all awkward about it?
I'm asking for a distinction of why Cheeky is preferring u r a person 2 to no lunch. With the doubt=zero in my mind. I was wondering because previously Cheeky was pushing no lunch. Now I wonder harder because I see a doubt = zero d1.
2. I like this qvestion. Zees ees good qvestion.
@no lunch RE the response in :
it matters because they wanna know if you're Scum or not so please link some games from whatever other site you've played on, and if it's EpicMafia I promise to only judge you a little bit.
Nothing to respond to here.
3. The next time you wanna get all opportunistic, just commit, bro. Lurking =/= Not Being On-site. You have a 2014 join date. Act like it?
What do you want me to say? I didn't check if you were on site or not. I clicked on your iso and saw 2 posts from you in total.

I think we are good here?

---

Brass you just made an entire post elaborating on aubrey and slimer.
Then you voted Cheeky.
Elaborate on Cheeky too please.

---

Town!Shoshin is town for now as long as she remains this way. She has limited herself too much to win as scum, even if its disagreeable.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

I like where my vote is Cheeky. Don't see how anything he has done can change your mind if you are following my thought process here. The part where scum gets caught is the initial phase of finding someone to stick to, like in DDU where I was still trying to find a spot to fit into and buddy up. Didn't you basically doubt=zero onto him Cheeky?

Cheeky's tone is all over the place this game, but I don't know if this is out of her town range. I don't think tonereading is an effective way to read Cheeky. Her alignment is contingent on the accuracy of her reads, imo.

Whether Maestro wk you or not I don't think really matters now? If he did WK you we would have to preflip you as town here.

I'll post more after slimer posts.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

U2, I'm not metaing you. I'm using personal experience to read you. I'm an expert on how I think.

---

@cheeky
On Maestro. I don't see a WK from him really. A WK usually is stronger and has follow through, and he's just kinda nullreading you and being ambivalent. I actually think the bigger issue with him is whatever that commitment post was.
Come back to u2, he does not seem like a noob so your "defense" of him and townread of him doesn't hold up. If shoshin is scum, she'll trip up eventually because she literally cannot maintain her position as scum forever, unless she decides to completely abandon her teammates. U2 is trying to split the game into two blocs methinks.

---

@shoshin so what's your scum meta like? Do you throw out townreads as scum?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

This is a post to indicate that Cheeky's tone is naturally scummy, but she usually has good reads as town therefore the best way to read her is through her reads and we keep her alive because she is very important to have as town.

This is a post to indicate that voting u2 is a good idea.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Cheeky, before you leave, talk to me.

Do you really think that the entire bloc of {U2, NL, Shoshin} is scum? I don't think its all three, its way too risky of a play to pull.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

I miss Cheeky already.

Hi Slaxx, you are lolwagons? I'm gnelf. You are misinterpreting what I say Slaxx. Whatever, if I stand alone on my ideas, I'll stand alone. C9++ would have been easier if we dealt with certain slots earlier though. Just saying.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

You aren't misrepping. I've been in your shoes and laughed at policy lynches, but I've seen too many games get too close or lost because certain slots weren't dealt with earlier. C9++ should be evidence enough for a game that got too close. I do mention maestro though in that sentence. I still deep down don't like policy lynching, but its a necessary evil.

Anyways I can see why you think that I'm using my own scum meta to case U2. I really can. But it goes beyond that. I'm just citing my own play as examples of why U2 play is scum-indicative. If you want, ignore the me part of the equation. U2 is still guilty of what I accuse him of, I just want to see if Cheeky got what I was saying, because getting Cheeky sorted was the most important factor for me this game. Its not meta. Its thinking like scum to catch them.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Well then its your opinion, and if you are town I'm taking Cheeky's evaluation over your evaluation.

I think I specifically mentioned maestro for the policy lynch thing though, no?

The point about me specifically is because I felt like I saw something, and continue to see something that nobody else is. I use myself as an example because I've done it as scum. He isn't supposed to defend himself because mafia is not a game where one side makes an argument and the other side makes a counterargument. If he wants to prove himself as town, he'll do so. The latter is easy to fake. Its about seeing the mentality. And if I can stop his roll and make sure this "townbloc" doesn't do what the DDU "townbloc" did, then my job here is done. Townblocs just aren't town though. I haven't played with an actually pure townbloc. Its lazy play for town, its free ride for scum.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:16 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Because the townbloc did not emerge from flips, it emerged from tone reads. That's the worse way to create tone reads.

In DDU I got townread because of an RVS comment I made and basically made it through lylo in a townbloc this way.

In Grey Flag, two of three scum including myself got townbloc'd because we made posts with content while the actual town were playing poorly.

In this game, the townbloc of {Shoshin, U2, NL} forms from Shoshin townreading them. But it solidifies because they are basically pushing the same few people, which this early without flips is just sus because that means they have to all share a common way of tonereading people since really, no true content is out there yet. When I read U2 posts, I don't actually see an attempt at developing independent thought, early on. Instead, he's concerned about following his townreads and then after the fact developing a scumread on them. Like his "reason" follows his "action" when it should be the other way around for town. That's at least how I generally play scum, because you can't really have truly independent scumhunting thought. You have to find the right way in, and then you can spew whatever you want once you find your match.

The only reads he ever reconsiders are his scumreads, never his townreads. This should be a red flag in of itself, because town is generally more paranoid about buddying and what not. He's making himself too susceptible with buddying, he's too confident in his townreads. That's how I'd play scum, because I don't ever want to break a townbloc I'm in as scum, or even try and make anything be reconsidered, I'd want the gamestate to be as same as possible.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Well if I end up getting the noose instead of Cheeky.

I need the townies of this townbloc to reconsider why and how they managed to get be a part of it.

And do everything possible to slow down the roll.

I don't want to see my tactics win against me.

Thanks.

Meanwhile if you want to lynch scum, lynch U2.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Because townblocs don't form D1 out of tonereading.

And we still have time so I don't have to settle for less yet.

And nightless games are exactly why townblocs are even stronger for scum, once scum is in there is no paranoia of why haven't one of us been killed yet questions arising that is common in others.

Probably last post for today.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

The only way in which you give out townreads that early is tonereading shoshin.

Also gamma town
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

So you base these predictions off of ___

Its tonereading.

Sure you can have extra reasons that follow after blah blah. But your predictions are off of what?

Gamma is town because scum gamma doesn't actually read the thread and post reads. sample size = 3.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

I think Maestro flips town here? Like sure he's been scummy. But with wagon composition being basically same as the flashwagon that appeared on me, either we have all the town here or this is scum theater trying to find a person to lynch? Like why would scum go from town -> scum, instead of just pushing me here if Maestro is scum unless Maestro is town but easier to lynch?

Either that or wagon is all town.

Which is unlikely.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

I could continue opposing this townbloc because I don't like it when so much power in basically unchecked.

Or.

I could be lazy and sheep some people because apparently I don't know how to play this game.

VOTE: aubrey

whee

see you guys when aubrey flips
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

I don't think scum busses today. Doesn't make sense as it would be too hard for them to win.

So either everyone is town voting Aubrey and Aubrey is scum or Aubrey is town.

Basically the question boils down to do I think that <Shoshin, NL, U2> are town, include <OkaPoka> if you aren't me, include <Slaxx> because he's essentially voting Aubrey.

I think its all town at this point.

That would mean Aubrey + Gamma or Aubrey + Brass.

Gamma is town.

Aubrey + Brass is gamesolve. stop townblocking brass.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

u r a person 2, that would imply slaxx scum means useless scumbuddies basically?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:01 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Nobody is proposing that?

@u r a person 2, then what do you mean when you say slaxx scum equity goes up with red flips

---

I got asked a question?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:08 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 449, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh I forgot to ask it
Who do you think is/was a lylo liability this game?
nobody

maybe slimer?

but I'd play lylo with anyone here
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:46 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Aubrey r u town
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

u r a person 2, you are missing the point. if aubrey flipped red that meant slaxx led two scum lynches and that kind of bussing doesn't happen unless he has no faith in these two scum teammates.

anyways

i am but a sheep

VOTE: brass
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

So given that, based on how u r a person 2 is thinking, his townreads should increase in scum equity as they would thus have a higher chance of being a flag bearer as scum because they are being townread right?

So he should move Shoshin up?

nah man
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

who's the partner then?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i agree but that's the sense im getting from your idea from slaxx scum up if aubrey red flips? like he'd be more townie but you want to harder scumread him because flagbearer mechanics so im saying that then shoshin should be scum too by your logic
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

You think Slaxx vs Brass is TvT?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 495, no lunch wrote:
In post 458, OkaPoka wrote:Aubrey r u town
OkaPoka. What was on your mind when you made this post? Detail, please.
i was wondering if i should ask if he is town or scum
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

well i was townreading him because he seemed to do an active read and catchup to solve but he gone again and now my townread doesnt exist because this is how scum gamma plays
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

hey im sheeping u slaxx but im not going to sheep you sheep someone else
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

wait what is this stretch ur mind = ss ?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:26 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

VOTE: shoshin

I can see this. Maybe brass is town.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:36 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

shoshin is already lining up lynches regardless of flips

its happening

ronpaul.gif
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i need to give this game more time and stuff but then again i can just sheep slaxx

tho slaxx if u want to lynch u2 why aren't you voting him
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

VOTE: no lunch

ok cool keep thinking but this is where my heart is and logic is very hard mkay
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:12 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

id rather have no lunch than be a person 2

That heart reminds me of a song

If there's a prize for rotten judgement,
I guess I've already won that
No man is worth the aggravation
That's ancient history, been there, done that
Who d'you think you're kidding
He's the earth and heaven to you
Try to keep it hidden,
Honey we can see right through you
Girl you can't conceal it
We know how you're feeling
Who you thinking of
No chance no way I won't say it, no no
(You swoon you sigh why deny it oh oh)
It's too cliche I won't say I'm in love
I thought my heart had learned its lesson
It feels so good when you start out
My head is screaming "Get a grip girl
Unless you're dying to cry your heart out
Girl you can't deny it
Who you are is how you're feeling
Baby we're not buying
Hon we saw you hit the ceiling
Face it like a grown-up
When you gonna own up that you got got got it bad
No chance no way I won't say it, no no
(Give up, give in, check the grin you're in love)
This scene won't play I won't say I'm in love
(We'll do it until you admit you're in love)
You're way off base I won't say it
Get off my case I won't say it
(Girl don't be proud it's okay you're in love)
At least out loud I won't say I'm in love
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:18 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

I think someone should make a post restriction game (# of posts) but you can donate remainder of your posts to other slots because I sure as hell don't want to use 10 posts per day and I think slaxx would like it over me and now I'm just saying random things because honestly i dunno anymore but ok bye goodnight lets have no lunch for lunch get it im funny haha
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i was thinking

isnt the deadline really 30 days long per day phase because its no lynching 3 times in a row that results in a draw so we could theoretically extend the deadline over and over and then lynch and you know

seems like a flaw

not relevant to the game, my gut is still disliking of no lunch but i was just thinking
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 696, no lunch wrote:"NL is scum with Shoshin"
Shoshin flips town
"NL is scum! Look at all this scummy posting!"

It's like no one else in the town has actually played mafia before
who said this
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

nah
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i know im not paying the most attention this game but i see that wagons are diverging from no lunch which is kinda lame and bad and lets not so yeah
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

scum i go brass 100% of the time

town i kinda don't know yet {aubrey, u2 maybe}
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

then again lets not state how we want to line up lynches cuz thats manipulatable by string pullers and i feel like i can get easily influenced this game because im just skimming through the game
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:32 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Will no one rid me of this turbulent slot?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (isolation #57) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:04 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

help me flip no lunch and u can be a doublevoter again
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #58) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

you can activate double vote powers but it requires a sacrifice to the chicken god
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:11 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

then the chicken will bless you with the power to double vote aubrey
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:11 am

Post by OkaPoka »

What's wrong with that?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:31 am

Post by OkaPoka »

I'll take double vote today and have no vote tomorrow
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:52 am

Post by OkaPoka »

the chicken will not vote himself with u tho

anyone else the chicken shall assist in ur endeavors
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:58 am

Post by OkaPoka »

what consequence has me blind sheeping slaxx created?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

I've been on two mislynches and not on the scum lynch. He's moreso followed me onto these mislynches than me following him. If anything I should have stuck with sheeping him and his reads earlier and not suggest anything because I'm 0/3 on reads right now. It's a question of who I want to sheep today.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

The fact that I haven't followed through yet on slaxx sheep yet makes you getting mad at me/scumcasing me here kinda ???
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (isolation #66) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

ok but i have to assume u are town at a guaranteed rate which isnt going to happen therefore whats the point in making that post
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #67) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:44 am

Post by OkaPoka »

I don't know if I would call my read on you a townread
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #68) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

ok slaxx is going to take to long for me to have fun this game

VOTE: brassherald

i think this is the right place to be btw
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:51 am

Post by OkaPoka »

What r we waiting for
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Ok so we are waiting on slaxx
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i think the bigger worry is if he flips town lmao
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (isolation #72) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:16 am

Post by OkaPoka »

How does one project towniness lmao. Also I didn't tunnel u.

Still think brass is right choice here
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (isolation #73) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:47 am

Post by OkaPoka »

He's sitting on me for no good reason
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Idk
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

I refuted that point and you haven't addressed it
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (isolation #76) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 817, OkaPoka wrote:I've been on two mislynches and not on the scum lynch. He's moreso followed me onto these mislynches than me following him. If anything I should have stuck with sheeping him and his reads earlier and not suggest anything because I'm 0/3 on reads right now. It's a question of who I want to sheep today.
In post 818, OkaPoka wrote:The fact that I haven't followed through yet on slaxx sheep yet makes you getting mad at me/scumcasing me here kinda ???
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (isolation #77) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 814, brassherald wrote:
In post 813, OkaPoka wrote:the chicken will not vote himself with u tho

anyone else the chicken shall assist in ur endeavors
Because that's worked so well for town so far...

VOTE: Oka
In post 816, brassherald wrote:Your play has been blatantly anti-town, and now following Slaxx who has been on Each wagon, granted with one lynch of scum, but now 2 mislynches and we are just two mislynches from a town loss, and you're going to follow him? This is as anti-town as it gets.
Response to this
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #78) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

What are you on about?

The narrative you are pushing is I'm anti town and should be lynched. Your explanation as to why I'm bad is I'm sheeping Slaxx. But I haven't. Your narrative falls apart here and now what?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #79) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

And what if I sheeped slaxx? What's wrong with that? If I townread him, doubling somebody's effectiveness isn't a bad way to go about things. Here's the thing, I haven't actually followed through with the sheep yet, therefore you can't conclude I'm actually going to sheep. If it happened that we lined up reads, I would've sheeped. Its that simple.

y so mad tho.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (isolation #80) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Then don't repeat yourself?

Yeah I said I was going to sheep him, but you pulled the trigger instantly on voting me. Which makes me believe that this isn't genuine, at all. Town needs to see results and mindset etc. but you don't bother to do it. Instead you are a showman, "look at me guys, I'm doing the right thing!"

There is an agenda here. That is all.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (isolation #81) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

VOTE: slaxx
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #82) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:47 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

wow u adults and ur responsibilities

the responsible thing here is not townreading brassherald tho
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (isolation #83) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:37 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Slaxx can u think of a scum team that doesn't include me other wise I'm just going to ignore you if ur town
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #84) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:41 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Ok so ur flipping scum then?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (isolation #85) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

I think u2 is my preferred lynch ATM because maybe I was right d1
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #86) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:53 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Voting slaxx doesn't require any explanation.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (isolation #87) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

I know its geriatric but why is it so quiet?

gamma pls reaffirm my townread
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #88) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

alternatively aubrey, u2 sees an apathetic game so powerwolfing is a free ticket to victory
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #89) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:22 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

haha ok sure there

i think i have my scumteam figured out

i did comment on slimer before hand, even if i didnt vote i was considering it
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (isolation #90) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:26 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

u2+brass

: )
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (isolation #91) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:29 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

thanks
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (isolation #92) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:34 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

if u can prove why lurk gamma is scum not town my ears are open but pling isnt happening in lylo
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (isolation #93) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:21 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Brass where u at
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor