Micro 844: Geriatric Half Mast Nightless [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:14 am

Post by no lunch »

In post 5, theslimer3 wrote:VOTE: No lynch
Found scum
I believe attempting to no lynch in a nightless setup is far more likely to come from a member of the mafia. I am but an advocate for midday calorie reduction.

VOTE: theslimer3
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:33 am

Post by no lunch »

In post 8, Shoshin wrote:theslimer's probably town. If scum, I doubt he starts the game by needlessly attracting attention to himself.
The more I think back to it, the less fond of this stance I am.

Could you please explain why you believe voting me is drawing attention to one's self in a way that is town indicative?
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:34 am

Post by no lunch »

In post 35, Shoshin wrote:brassherald's town based on his paranoia that I'm buddying via early townreads.

I don't like Oka's posting. Lots of words to say nothing.

VOTE: Oka
Still want an answer to mh previous question. But this is a good vote.

VOTE: OkaPoka
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:15 am

Post by no lunch »

In post 58, Shoshin wrote:
In post 57, CheekyTeeky wrote:On another note: more votes on No Lunch please.
Why not Oka? What don't you like about NL?
Don't mind Cheeky, she suffers from the unfortunate condition of Mafia Alignment.

Talk to me about slimer?
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:34 am

Post by no lunch »

Brassherald, why did you have to townslip of all people? You were already my strongest townread.

I am uncertain on OkaPoka. but I am a sheep.
VOTE: theslimer3
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by no lunch »

In post 99, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yay! Good work team. Great posting.

VOTE: U2

I think theslimer wagon is bad, I'm pretty confident he's town.

Oka I think the issue with adopting your philosophy here is that given this set up - mountainous nightless - scum are forced to act more towny than they would in a normal night action game since they can't kill off people who are on the right track/obv town. Therefore scum have more motivation to look towny. I think looking for "busywork"/hidden agendas/LAMIST behaviour is our best bet here.

Speaking of LAMIST, Brass "town slipping" is gross tbh. The first time he did it, in his second post I think, I wanted to see if anyone noticed. The way NL pointed it out feels forced, like I don't think saying "oh no my townread townslipped" is a genuine thought to have. If NL has been paying enough attention to notice Brass' slip then surely she would have noticed other things that she could comment on if she were actually scumhunting.

:thinking:

(I am so proud to waste a geriatric post on this one word reaction :))
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by no lunch »

Okay I believe I may need to be more elaborate. Is anybody else having the hairs on the back of their neck standing up by the way Cheeky is talking about scum's incentive to play the LAMIST card while relentlessly LAMISTing?
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by no lunch »

In post 105, CheekyTeeky wrote:So we understand each other, please define LAMIST behaviour and elaborate on how any of my actions look LAMIST to you.
no you first
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by no lunch »

if there isn't scum between Cheeky and Shoshin I'll retire. handing out townreads everywhere in a game where 1/3 of the list is scum, is hilarious.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by no lunch »

In post 133, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 126, u r a person 2 wrote:Come on, Cheeky. Engage with me.
Oh man this is going to be a pain in the ass and reinforces why I don't interact with my scumreads. You're reminding me a lot of BuJaber scum atm where he distracted me from reading him by swamping me with reads on others. I'll have to respond later as I have assignments due but I do need to pick apart your case to help you see where I disagree if you are town - your case is very shallow as a brief example:
In post 126, u r a person 2 wrote:57 NL pushes for an answer to their previous question for Shoshin, while voting for Shoshin's fos at the time. Could definitely come from both alignments, but both aspects are pro-town: following up on lines of inquiry and doing so without tunneling.
NL is saving face for suddenly changing her mind on Shoshin, if you read after her "follow up" question you'll see Shoshin never actually responded. Instead she jumps on a shiny wagon and now she's on another shiny wagon. The weird thing is now she's saying there's at least one scum in me/shoshin (U2 you did something similar saying at least 1 scum in x/x which is a common move scum do, town generally say I think tvs or svs for x reasons) but she's pushing from her shiny wagon. The hesitation to vote me directly after saying I'm scum, the way she is looking to shade me with no explanation while sitting on a safe wagon is all very scum indicative.

I have no idea how you think any of this is pro-town behaviour - but like I said I'll give you more later.
Frankly, I do not understand how you can approach me from a perspective of trying to sort me, and misunderstand my play this horrendously. :/ Is there any part of this which you feel like you may have misunderstood? From my perspective, you seem to be assigning motive to the actions which I have taken.

It does not inspire me to engage with you about the parts of your case which are incorrect.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:46 am

Post by no lunch »

In post 147, CheekyTeeky wrote:Hi no lunch can you please elaborate on your reads? Why are you voting Slimer? Who else is suspicious (i know you suspect me others too would be great) and why?
I am concerned I'm tunnelling but this feels like a scum post.

I was voting Slimer because I did not change my vote from very early game. I'll correct that.

VOTE: CheekyTeeky

I'll do reads later, I suppose.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:48 am

Post by no lunch »

In post 150, CheekyTeeky wrote:If you look at a few no lunch games you'll see she's very far from her town meta. I'm not going to explain that one though because it's easier for me to explain meta when I have personal experience with players. So people can validate that for themselves.
It is quite obvious you have not checked my meta, haha.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:19 am

Post by no lunch »

Would anyone like to break the news to Cheeky, or should I?
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by no lunch »

That seems about right.
In post 161, OkaPoka wrote:Cheeky, are you voting u r a person 2 because you agree with my assessment or something else?
---
no lunch are you an alt?
---
maestro is starting to border on the lurking territory, I'd hate to policy lynch, but I'm not afraid to policy lynch.

More thoughts later today hopefully
I play mafia elsewhere but this is my second game on MafiaScum, why?
In post 162, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 156, no lunch wrote:I was voting Slimer because I did not change my vote from very early game. I'll correct that.
You mean post 80/156? You revoted slimer, your RVS vote was on him, then you jumped on Shoshin, then you jumped on Oka BEFORE jumping back on slimer when he was gaining momentum so idk why you're trying to make it sound like you had no info to go off.

You're so obvious scum that I'm not worried about getting you lynched today :lol:
"lol" is right. I don't feel particularly strongly about slimer, and my investment level in this game currently is low. Sorry my response was not satisfactory. Nice posturing.
In post 163, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 151, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 150, CheekyTeeky wrote:If you look at a few no lunch games you'll see she's very far from her town meta. I'm not going to explain that one though because it's easier for me to explain meta when I have personal experience with players. So people can validate that for themselves.
okay but

No Lunch has only played in one game on site

Cheeky?
You are a person, indeed. My new favourite person.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by no lunch »

Why are you pretending this is a deviation from my normal towngame when you have no grasp of my normal towngame? You specifically mentioned checking "a few" of my towngames, which was absolute nonsense.

You refuse to actually present why I am scum. You appear to just assume I should be lynched for my playstyle. :/

I hope you are scum pushing a mislynch because this kind of entitled behaviour is not the kind of approach I would expect from a player with a reputation as good as yours.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by no lunch »

In post 170, Aubrey wrote:Wouldn’t scum cheeky check before lying like that...?
Would town!Cheeky not do the actual meta dive? She's caught.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:06 pm

Post by no lunch »

I do not scumread Shoshin but she is a wild card. I think her conduct around the slip/early townreads is more consistent with a town mindset than CheekyTeeky's.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:38 pm

Post by no lunch »

In post 201, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 166, no lunch wrote:I hope you are scum pushing a mislynch because this kind of entitled behaviour is not the kind of approach I would expect from a player with a reputation as good as yours.
This is really bothering me. Noone here has said anything about my reputation and the only people who would think anywhere close to this about me would be Brass and Oka, possibly slimer though I doubt it? So I'm left feeling pretty paranoid about Oka mostly because Brass has already said he doesn't really remember much of my meta (hence the tone read is really funny).

:thinking:
I decided on that choice of words, because I have heard of you through acquaintances who play here.

You surely do not think think I'm incredibly stupid to slip this heinously as scum in a geriatric game, where one of my scumbuddies has warned me to be careful of you? Do Oka brass appear paranoid or scared of you?

This push is amateurish.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:39 pm

Post by no lunch »

In post 194, Shoshin wrote:
In post 193, no lunch wrote:I do not scumread Shoshin but she is a wild card. I think her conduct around the slip/early townreads is more consistent with a town mindset than CheekyTeeky's.
Assume I'm town for a second. How confident are you in scum Cheeky? Who are her partners?
I'm not really sure. My engagement level is still reasonably low. Sorry. I should parse my full reads at some point, but I'm not feeling connected enough right now..
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:41 pm

Post by no lunch »

In post 206, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 205, no lunch wrote:I decided on that choice of words, because I have heard of you through acquaintances who play here.
Who?
Stop fishing and play the game.

I'll be mislynched before I give away identifiable information.

If you can't read me without meta even after pretending to have meta dived me, that is a you-problem and not something I need to correct.

I am a fairly easy read.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:44 pm

Post by no lunch »

To keep it short and anonymous: they say you have a good towngame which you take reasonably seriously. I've heard you are engaging and fun to play with, as well.

I agree that you are fun to play with. I do not think this is your towngame.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:52 pm

Post by no lunch »

How long have you been pushing me as a policy lynch?
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:58 pm

Post by no lunch »

I think I am doubling down on Cheeky just being scum. She has been pretending to push me for alignment indicative reasons, and when pushed back on it owned up to having nothing but policy related reasons for wanting me gone (210). This isn't towny behaviour. This is someone who realised their push wasn't working but does not want to lose momentum off the back of it.

@Cheeky, if this is your towngame your reputation exceeds you greatly. You have not been engaging. You have not been treating me like a player in the game. You have been using what presence you have to position me as scum. If you have issues trying to read me, admit that you pretended to meta dive me, own the fact that your current reasons boil down to a weak policy lynch suggestion, and talk to me.

I am not even sure what you find lacking from my slot. You have just dumped me down the bottom of your read list and acted as though I am lock scum since page one.

Nobody is this bad at town. Surely. Especially not you.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by no lunch »

That is approximately where I am at, too. I tried to reach out to her earlier and butt heads because I frankly do not see how she is approaching this game. sadly it is accomplishing nothing but distracting me and killing my interest in playing. she is definitely siding with scum, I am just not sure of her alignment.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:21 am

Post by no lunch »

My gut is telling me to just lynch Oka.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:22 am

Post by no lunch »

No harm in trying.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:51 am

Post by no lunch »

Only because I like you.
VOTE: CheekyTeeky
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by no lunch »

Cheeky, your PoE is nonsense.
If you're town, stop tunnelling and try again and I'll consider engaging with you.

Oka isn't remotely towny. Slimer isn't remotely towny. Maestro has this unspoken giggle in all of his posts which I can't townread at all. URAP2 is town. Shoshin could go either way but I am not inclined to scumread her today.

I'm not even sure I scumread you anymore. I support a policy lynch on you because you're steering the thread to an antitown extent and making this a really woeful environment.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by no lunch »

I scrolled through about five games of brass' and he is never scum here.

pedit: that is roughly where I am at. I'm either incredibly pocketed, or we are t/t. Except I am not sure I scumread cheekyteeky anymore, I just outright don't want her in the game. :/
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by no lunch »

React to my effort to engage with you by having a tantrum and replacing out. Okay. No problems. I don't think I'll bother trying to play with you again.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by no lunch »

Hi Slaxx. You seem more likeable than your pred.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:01 pm

Post by no lunch »

In post 333, Gamma Emerald wrote:you gonna lynch
Yes.

Intent to hammer Maestro
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:21 am

Post by no lunch »

I have read that Jester Nightless. Still actually not entirely sure what to glean about Slimer's alignment from it.

URAP2 I am very sad you were the first to unvote Maestro.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:05 am

Post by no lunch »

In post 391, u r a person 2 wrote:I think we need to talk about Slaxx's slot before we do anything else.

This might not be fair to Slaxx as a person because he isn't responsible for CT's play, but that's on her.

I'd like everyone's current read on this slot, please.
I came out null on Cheeky with intent to policy lynch her for dreadful play. I'm slightly nulltown on Slaxx.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:06 am

Post by no lunch »

Shoshin, brassherald and I are town.
This is a win. Just a slow burn.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by no lunch »

VOTE: Aubrey
L-1
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:56 pm

Post by no lunch »

Is this wagon still lacklustre?
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:13 am

Post by no lunch »

In post 406, Slaxx wrote:lolwagons
Nice.
I was excited for the pressure of him being at L-1. :(
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:19 am

Post by no lunch »

In post 408, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 399, u r a person 2 wrote:@NL Why null town?
hey, NL, i think you probably overlooked this. about slaxx
It's hard to explain exactly. I believe I was half expecting a townie replace-in, and what I did see was....faintly town indicative. Just faintly..

I'm not going to clear him for the Maestro push, but I did enjoy his fervour around it and commentary with respect to Maestro's fearmongering obvious town being scum indicative.

It's very likely we have an instance of the "flag gambit" where another of the scum (probably the flag bearer) has bussed on day one to achieve some measure of town credit. I am not convinced that someone experienced enters a gamestate where one of his scumbuddies is going down, and randomly busses them in an attempt to gain town credit (a well-known, yet dangerous, play in flag games).

Not clearing by any measure. Just not someone I want to be pushing right now with OkaPoka, and Aubrey being in the game.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:19 am

Post by no lunch »

I just used an Oxford comma in a list of two names. I am officially dead inside.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by no lunch »

Lynching to hit a flag bearer at the expense of lynching to hit scum is an awful strategy.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:21 pm

Post by no lunch »

Can someone explain scum-brassherald to me?
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:22 pm

Post by no lunch »

In post 458, OkaPoka wrote:Aubrey r u town
OkaPoka. What was on your mind when you made this post? Detail, please.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:25 am

Post by no lunch »

This is better.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:27 am

Post by no lunch »

Town
no lunch
brassherald
u r a person 2
Shoshin
Gamma Emerald
Slaxx
Aubrey
OkaPoka
Scum

Is this close?
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:27 am

Post by no lunch »

Nice to see you again, by the way, Gamma.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by no lunch »

Do you think Oka is town?
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:49 pm

Post by no lunch »

In post 561, Aubrey wrote:Do you think me and Slaxx are town?
No but I'm sorting you.
In post 560, no lunch wrote:Do you think Oka is town?
Your turn.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by no lunch »

Let's lynch Oka. He's the flag bearer.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:43 pm

Post by no lunch »

Why not? :(
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:44 pm

Post by no lunch »

Oka clearly hasn't checked Shoshin meta.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:44 pm

Post by no lunch »

L-1.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by no lunch »

Sorry. I am town.
In post 584, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 575, northsidegal wrote:
OkaPoka (1):
no lunch
In post 581, no lunch wrote:VOTE: Aubrey

Oka clearly hasn't checked Shoshin meta.
Uh...
...Huh?
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by no lunch »

For the record: I do not think Slaxx is scum. My urge to policy lynch his predecessor had died.
Gamma is towny.
I will need to reconsider Oka being spewed town because I did not really register this.
Brassherald started strong but has faded.
Shoshin looks towny but is the wildcard read; I think the way our reads randomly aligned n1 is slightly town indicative but only slightly.

Aubrey I do not townread at all and am happy to lynch without consideration.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by no lunch »

Also Maestro self hammered as scum reflexively to being L-1'd. He was likely doing
something
clever.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by no lunch »

Anti associatives are worth their weight in gold in flag setups.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:56 pm

Post by no lunch »

What made you dismiss it? I forgot you were in this game.

I have a reason why I think it's obvious Shoshin and I aren't aligned but it probably wouldn't occur to those who do not know me.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by no lunch »

If this flips town I assume we may proceed as we were before
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by no lunch »

In post 598, u r a person 2 wrote:@nl im surprised that you forgot i was in the game considering I just conversed with you about oka
Did we? Sorry.
There goes the tell I mentioned. :facepalm:
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm

Post by no lunch »

VOTE: Shoshin

Sorry for my absence.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by no lunch »

Does anyone have a reason to townread Aubrey tho
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #61) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by no lunch »

I think brass is still town
Not even 1% surprised by the Shoshin flip
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #62) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:55 am

Post by no lunch »

In post 667, Gamma Emerald wrote:
FOS: URAP2

Don’t want to just throw a vote down immediately but this is where my suspicions lie rn
Nice, this briefly crossed my mind as well.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #63) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:55 am

Post by no lunch »

In post 665, Slaxx wrote:
In post 662, no lunch wrote:I think brass is still town
Then why did you hammer?
Two reasons. Guess.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #64) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:56 am

Post by no lunch »

In post 672, u r a person 2 wrote:wait, you think that my play yesterday around that wagon was me trying to stop an aubrey lynch?
Where did this idea come from?
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #65) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by no lunch »

Hmm okay.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #66) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:38 am

Post by no lunch »

Deadlines are mostly a formality in nightless games.
Also, lol.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #67) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:17 am

Post by no lunch »

In post 686, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 677, no lunch wrote:
Then why did you hammer?
Two reasons. Guess.
I missed this post. Are you really not going to explain?
That's not what I said.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:21 am

Post by no lunch »

I'm wearing a watch from Guess currently. Who told you?
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #69) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:46 am

Post by no lunch »

In post 690, Slaxx wrote:
Then why did you hammer?
Two reasons. Guess.
You’re Mafia and needed a town flip.

There I guessed, give me something better.
Why are you not interested in seeing things from my perspective?
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #70) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by no lunch »

I think if you're trying to stand in my shoes (and reading what I'm posting) you'll probably be able to work out both reasons.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #71) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by no lunch »

I'm trying to work out why people actually think I'm scum. This is clearly a mislynch.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #72) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by no lunch »

"NL is scum with Shoshin"
Shoshin flips town
"NL is scum! Look at all this scummy posting!"

It's like no one else in the town has actually played mafia before
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #73) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:30 pm

Post by no lunch »

I was continuously townreading but paranoid of Shoshin. If that was a pocket it would've been well executed and well timed. She has a strong scumgame. That's one valid reason.

The gamestate was also paralysed while there was paranoia that Shoshin and I were the remaining scum. That was another reason.

All in all it was frankly a good hammer. There is scum on my wagon right now and until I have the time to assess whether or not I agree with the absurd suggestion that Oka is spewed town by Maestro who you all seem to assume is incompetent, I'll be voting here.

no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #74) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by no lunch »

Gamma Emerald and brassherald are town. Outside of this you should all be able to lynch sensibly enough to win this.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #75) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:32 pm

Post by no lunch »

Anyone who hammers me right now is literally claiming scum by the way.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #76) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by no lunch »

Actually I felt like he was scum entering my wagon for a very different reason. He very clearly didn't like sitting on you for too long. I'm unsure whether that's because he realised you weren't going down easy or was distancing but I am likely leaning somewhat towards the prior.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #77) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by no lunch »

I'm not calling a team. I do not have a solid team read yet.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #78) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by no lunch »

Note I also said a hammer on me was a scumclaim. That's unlikely to come from me who thinks the team is literally on my wagon. Slaxx you are far overfocused on rhetoric and ridicule. Cut them crap.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #79) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:43 pm

Post by no lunch »

{no lunch}
{brassherald, Gamma Emerald}
Town.

{Aubrey, OkaPoka}
{Slaxx, u r a person 2}
Need to sort. These aren't well tiered. I am getting headaches registering where I'm wrong but I'm wrong twice. It sucks.

pedit:
Slaxx wrote:
In post 710, no lunch wrote:Note I also said a hammer on me was a scumclaim. That's unlikely to come from me who thinks the team is literally on my wagon. Slaxx you are far overfocused on rhetoric and ridicule. Cut them crap.
It wasn't ridicule, chill.
No firstly you repeatedly asked me why I hammered Shoshin when both of the reasons I stated were transparent as hell in my iso. Then you proceed to this "oh so you think both scum are voting you just after saying a hammer on you is a scumclaim". Slow down and try to read me. It will help me cleanse the left-over bad energy from your slot.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #80) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by no lunch »

In post 713, Slaxx wrote:Those reasons were not at all clear and you might be a hypocrite.
no you.

Were you one of the people suggesting Maestro spewed Oka town? I need some logical crunching of that suggestion because I have 1-2 reads to fix so you lot don't just lose if you mislynch me.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:49 pm

Post by no lunch »

Spoiler:
In post 110, no lunch wrote:if there isn't scum between Cheeky and Shoshin I'll retire. handing out townreads everywhere in a game where 1/3 of the list is scum, is hilarious.
In post 193, no lunch wrote:I do not scumread Shoshin but she is a wild card. I think her conduct around the slip/early townreads is more consistent with a town mindset than CheekyTeeky's.
In post 290, no lunch wrote:Cheeky, your PoE is nonsense.
If you're town, stop tunnelling and try again and I'll consider engaging with you.

Oka isn't remotely towny. Slimer isn't remotely towny. Maestro has this unspoken giggle in all of his posts which I can't townread at all. URAP2 is town. Shoshin could go either way but I am not inclined to scumread her today.

I'm not even sure I scumread you anymore. I support a policy lynch on you because you're steering the thread to an antitown extent and making this a really woeful environment.
In post 398, no lunch wrote:Shoshin, brassherald and I are town.
This is a win. Just a slow burn.
In post 542, no lunch wrote:Town
no lunch
brassherald
u r a person 2
Shoshin
Gamma Emerald
Slaxx
Aubrey
OkaPoka
Scum

Is this close?
In post 588, no lunch wrote:For the record: I do not think Slaxx is scum. My urge to policy lynch his predecessor had died.
Gamma is towny.
I will need to reconsider Oka being spewed town because I did not really register this.
Brassherald started strong but has faded.
Shoshin looks towny but is the wildcard read; I think the way our reads randomly aligned n1 is slightly town indicative but only slightly.

Aubrey I do not townread at all and am happy to lynch without consideration.
In post 595, no lunch wrote:What made you dismiss it? I forgot you were in this game.

I have a reason why I think it's obvious Shoshin and I aren't aligned but it probably wouldn't occur to those who do not know me.
In post 651, no lunch wrote:VOTE: Shoshin

Sorry for my absence.

Ctrl+F of Shoshin in my iso. I have not checked the integrity of my multi-quoting. Sorry if I missed something.

I was waiting for somebody to suggest I was scum because my paranoia of Shoshin was
overstated
; the fact you did not pick up on it at all is truly fascinating to me.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:52 pm

Post by no lunch »

In post 715, Slaxx wrote:
In post 714, no lunch wrote:
In post 713, Slaxx wrote:Those reasons were not at all clear and you might be a hypocrite.
no you.

Were you one of the people suggesting Maestro spewed Oka town? I need some logical crunching of that suggestion because I have 1-2 reads to fix so you lot don't just lose if you mislynch me.
I think Oka spewed Oka town after Maestro's lynch, though with Gamma-town and Brass maybe town (I trust Shosh on that one) Oka is coming back in to the fold.
Talk me through what you think >rand comes from town!Oka there and why you don't think it's coming from scum!Oka faking it? I'm sorry; I literally do not see what you're seeing. He looks incredibly wolfy there.

Also brass is town 100%. Shoshin and I have both dug in our heels on this. Shoshin explained in some detail about why this is a useless read to fake.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #83) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:00 pm

Post by no lunch »

Link me to that? I still don't get it.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #84) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by no lunch »

In post 720, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why are you making him play guessing games?
I thought that was obvious too.
I feel like I've been completely transparent and don't understand why he doesn't already know the answer to what he's asking.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (isolation #85) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by no lunch »

In post 722, Slaxx wrote:Yeah alright. I’ve played dozens of games and this is the first group I’ve had trouble articulating my reads to but we will continue to assume it’s my communication skills.
It is not. I just haven't seen anything from you I agree with and feel like I may be missing a fairly core piece of the puzzle.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (isolation #86) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by no lunch »

In post 726, brassherald wrote:I'm bored, why shouldn't I hammer you?
Promise I'm town.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #87) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by no lunch »

Look we're far enough into the day now that I can talk about this.

If I'm scum who am I partnered with and what are we doing? Earlier wasn't there mention of me being a possible flag bearer?

Do you all think scum is on my wagon? Is it Slaxx who I can't communicate with publicly? Is it in brass/Gamma who aren't doing anything at all?

Why isn't there a counterwagon? Why was I effortlessly L-1'd and why are people blatantly comfortable leaving me at L-1 besides exactly myself, and Slaxx?

Annoyance at my lack of charisma and playstyle is fine. I'm not convinced there's a lot of effort to actually solve this game.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #88) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by no lunch »

{no lunch}
{brassherald, Gamma Emerald}
Town.
{Slaxx}
Probably town.
{Aubrey, OkaPoka}
{u r a person 2}

VOTE: u r a person 2
That's a bracket which I wanted resolved, resolved.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (isolation #89) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by no lunch »

In post 681, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 678, no lunch wrote:
In post 672, u r a person 2 wrote:wait, you think that my play yesterday around that wagon was me trying to stop an aubrey lynch?
Where did this idea come from?
In post 671, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 668, Slaxx wrote:Hell. Fucking. Yes.

Gamma let’s jam. Where did that come from?
I’ve already expressed suspicions about the way URAP2 is lynch shopping. My pet theory rn is he and Aubrey aw scummates and he wanted to cancel the bus.
NL, I got it from the post directly above the post of mine that you quoted.
In post 686, u r a person 2 wrote:
Then why did you hammer?
Two reasons. Guess.
I missed this post. Are you really not going to explain?
In post 694, u r a person 2 wrote:i don't know what you're doing, but I'm just about out of patience

VOTE: no lunch L-1
In post 698, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 695, no lunch wrote:I'm trying to work out why people actually think I'm scum. This is clearly a mislynch.
Mate, you were asked a simple question. Just answer it.
Unless you all agree I'm overwhelmingly annoying and therefore am aligned with the mafia??, I do not see how this is a towny approach to reading my slot / voting me.

If people want to come out and say that urap2's play today has been relatable and defensible I'll reconsider that this may come from town but that does not mean that it is good.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #90) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:31 pm

Post by no lunch »

Keep the momentum up, URAP2. you are wrong and laziness is not becoming from you. You're too strong a player to become complacent.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #91) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by no lunch »

I may need somebody to scumcase brassherald for me. I am seeing indicators from him which I do not think occur to scum-brassherald.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #92) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by no lunch »

#1 preferred lynch by far if this is supported.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:09 am

Post by no lunch »

In post 778, brassherald wrote:VOTE: OkaPoka

I don't like him peddling his vote, and he's been doing it for a while. Anyone else pinged by this?
Yes. He stopped looking like he was trying to solve a fair while ago.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:10 am

Post by no lunch »

In post 787, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 764, no lunch wrote:VOTE: OkaPoka
#1 preferred lynch by far if this is supported.
So we're just going to ignore every question I posed to you

okay
I didn't think I ignored anything.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:20 am

Post by no lunch »

u r a person 2 what did you want me to respond to?
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (isolation #96) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:21 am

Post by no lunch »

Oh wow I misunderstood the mafia win condition and thought we had a finite number of mislynches. I don't feel so bad about my reads anymore.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”