Micro 844: Geriatric Half Mast Nightless [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 7, no lunch wrote:
In post 5, theslimer3 wrote:VOTE: No lynch
Found scum
I believe attempting to no lynch in a nightless setup is far more likely to come from a member of the mafia. I am but an advocate for midday calorie reduction.

VOTE: theslimer3
I'm buying what this guy is selling both as a read and as dieting advice

VOTE: slime
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

@Shoshin
Any thoughts on Aubrey?
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

{Shoshin, Urap} town bloc

let's gooooooo

i don't agree with your reasoning on slimer. He's still null

BH's entrance pinged me in that I-should-have-known-just-from-RVS sort of way. It's supes awkward.

It also jokingly endorses the whole idea that town should be wary of wasting posts, which encourages lurking discourages discussion. I know that this rule set nominally encourages that behavior which makes BH's comments a little less scum-indicative, but honestly the post restrictions are not that oppressive.

VOTE: brassherald
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:00 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

would you mind sharing those reads that you're comfortable making
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:04 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 31, brassherald wrote:u r a person 2 has me frustrated with a comment about an obvious joke being an "endorsement" as if anyone in the world has ever fucking listened to me or that I am actually going to conserve my posts. But, that being said, I do get called awkward constantly, and I doubt shoshin and this person are both scum with the early town block of the two of them if there are two.
Hey I'm sorry I called you awkward. I couldn't think of a better word at the time.

I have no idea whether people listen to you or not.

It was a read out of, and to move us out of, RVS. Recent postings read slightly town

I like the move to Oka. I don't understand why you would actively move us back towards a random whatever when we were already quickly leaving RVS. As sho insinuated, you used it as a chance to say nothing of value from a sorting perspective while looking active

VOTE: oka
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #41 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:45 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 39, CheekyTeeky wrote:U2 do you have any townreads apart from Shoshin thus far?
I like the game you are playing right now, CT. I doubt it's out of your scum range, but it seems pro-town so far. We need some of that whirlwind Cheeky action in this game, imo. I think I'm maybe seeing the start of that?

my posts thus far are a pretty good indicator of what I'm thinking right now outside of the above
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:19 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

Cheeky is killing it thus far. Strongest read right now is town!cheeky. I don't see an agenda outside of aggressively moving us out of rvs and scum hunting

I'm leaning town on Aubrey. I love his first two posts, and the thinking in his reads is fine.

Town lean on oka. Half sheep of cheeky, half me rereading their reasoning re PLs and softening on it
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:19 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

I'm scum reading Slimer. Their entrance is fine, but is odd because a)it's obvious no lynching is silly and they know it. b) if they actually are serious about wanting to discuss it, that discussion would be a tedious waste of space

is filler and potential low key buddying

and - I might be conf biasing this because I really don't like it when I see every post someone makes as scummy, but they seem very happy to engage in a theory discussion

And then finally
In post 59, theslimer3 wrote:But honestly, I dont see how any of you can distinguish between a troll and scum. I've come across plenty of trolls and lurkers who ended up flipping scum. Why do they get a pass for a possible scum read?
This is the best example of scumhunting in slimer's iso and they are shading theoretical trolls.

VOTE: slimer
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #72 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:21 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

that's a fair representation, yeah
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:22 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

actually, no, i think the no lynch early is nai
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:29 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

if you're town, my preferred way for you to respond would be by scumhunting, tbh

Let's talk about reads. Give me some!
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 93, Shoshin wrote:
In post 92, Aubrey wrote:Just how in the hell are you getting so many town reads by page 4?
The real question is why you aren't?

Brass town telled and town slipped. He's town.

Maestro's town because scum would have realized how Brass slipped.

NL's town because of the way he revisited/questioned my early townread on Slimer, plus scum wouldn't blatantly express their excitement over clearing Brass in the form of disappointment.

Cheeky's town because she's engaging the game with a level of drive that doesn't come from scum, plus I liked her line of questioning on me.

That leaves U2, Slimer, Oka, and you. The game feels mostly solved, really.
i think this is actually pretty spot on. one in nl/cheeky might be scum (i know cheeky was my strongest town like 3 posts ago but brass slip and maestro entrance have forced some re reads. think i town binned cheeky too soon)

but dang i think you're on it
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

chainsaw

got 2 of 3 i think
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:46 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 99, CheekyTeeky wrote:Oka I think the issue with adopting your philosophy here is that given this set up - mountainous nightless - scum are forced to act more towny than they would in a normal night action game since they can't kill off people who are on the right track/obv town. Therefore scum have more motivation to look towny. I think looking for "busywork"/hidden agendas/LAMIST behaviour is our best bet here.
If anything, town's motivation to obv!town should be even greater than scum's increased motivation levels. PR's don't have to worry about night kills, and without night kills, obv!town are basically bulletproof IC's (or something, im not a mechanics/role expert)

I think this worldview that you've constructed is probably contributing to your slimer read. You say his posts have no agenda and he isn't seeking town reads on himself. Those are true statements.

I describe slimer's game differently: "I have no reads."

I could see how you could get from the quoted worldview to a town!slimer read, but at the end of the day town binning someone for saying "I have no reads." simply must be bad.

Thoughts on this, Cheeky?

Further, if you are town, I imagine that you're reading me incorrectly for similar reasons to 1905, where you also read me incorrectly.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:47 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

sorry for messing up your pronouns in that post, slimer
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:21 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

@oka
You came in here arguing for policy lynching trolls and lurkers.

now you are voting for me.

Was the policy lynch discussion a means to get out of rvs?

Do you believe I am either a troll or a lurker?

Why not vote for maestro or slimer? Certainly slimer would qualify as an active lurker?

I'm not sure what the right question is so feel free to answer all/some or something else entirely. I'm just trying to get inside your head as to why you went from advocating for policy lynches to voting me.

What does it mean that I'm getting scary close to how you played in DDU?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:12 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 121, CheekyTeeky wrote:(I'm that good xx)
unfortunately, not this game you aren't

It rubs against the grain for me to lift a pressure vote meant to get reads after receiving only "I have no reads." I wouldn't let someone in their very first game off the hook with that answer, lol.

So maybe you could help me out here and show me why you're so sure on Slimer?

This is the olive branch.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:14 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

or, really any read but like, you're wrong and it's clouding my view of you so I would like to find something to talk about with you
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:52 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 125, CheekyTeeky wrote:Excellent, U2 tell me how it makes any sense to lock!town me and then a few posts later say oh no you did it too early?
giving people town reads too early is something I'm working on presently. In our game together, I town read pintu too early, too.

Also, I said you were my strongest town, not lock!town, just so we're using the same definitions.

Talking about my own play doesn't help me solve the game at all. Perhaps we could discuss NL?

I read their rvs post as a joke, and a rather funny one at that.
My understanding is that you think they were being serious. a point of disagreement we might discuss.

I read their as townie. We're in early game, and they found a point of contention to discuss. I had similar thoughts () so slight +town for that as well.

NL pushes for an answer to their previous question for Shoshin, while voting for Shoshin's fos at the time. Could definitely come from both alignments, but both aspects are pro-town: following up on lines of inquiry and doing so without tunneling.

The townslip comment in is a little weird. I'm having a hard time coming up with a scum motivation for it except for the case where brass and no lunch are both scum. Something like, "bro you dumbtell and then I'll point it out." This seems a bit too overt for an average scum range.

On the subject of the townslips - Some have pointed out that they are not slips. Sure. They are dumbtells. And like any other tell, they can be evaluated and reevaluated over the course of a game. I read them both as legit to start. I've sheepishly reversed on Maestro's. I have a sinking suspicion that it was put there to show just how easy dumbtelling about the setup is. And he's right.

That said, Brass Herald's reaction to being called out for his dumbtell
felt
right. My gut isn't usually too great, but that's where I'm at on him.

Back to NL.
and They are right about you being lamist in that post while saying we should look out for people being lamist. Every time I've seen someone argue "look the scum is describing their own play to taunt us" which is an exaggeration of NL's point, it's been wrong.

That's actually part of the reason I'm reaching out to you, Cheeky. I think you are likely town. Except that you're arguing that the scum team is {me,NL,Sho} when I know I'm town and I think the chance of me being wrong on BOTH NL and Sho is low

Come on, Cheeky. Engage with me.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:56 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 126, u r a person 2 wrote:I read their rvs post 5 as a joke, and a rather funny one at that.
this should read post not post 5

57 later on should be

sorry
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:09 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

I'm town reading cheeky for her early game engagement

For having locked herself into an exact solve of the game - seems like it would really limit options for scum!cheeky, as well as make her an obvious point of attention.
this one IS weird because I'm also scum reading her based on the perceived quality of her reads (awful, in your words) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm figuring it out

and because scum doesn't often go "rah rah team spirit!" at the start of a post where they say that in this particular setup LAMIST should be taken as a scum tell.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 133, CheekyTeeky wrote:Oh man this is going to be a pain in the ass and reinforces why I don't interact with my scumreads.
You reached out to me in 1905?

I'm not making a case, and you don't have to refute anything. I'm just trying to engage you in a conversation for the purpose of solidifying or revising my town read on you, and to help you find a town read on me if you are town. It's a discussion. You've got my thoughts on almost every post NL has made, and you can respond to what you like. Free flowing no restrictions. I'd say no pressure, but we are deciding who to string up by their lyin' neck, so.. ;P

I'm going to break into my reserve posts to do it, but since you brought up an analysis of Shoshin, I'll go through Shoshin's ISO after dinner in a similar way and we'll see what progress we can make?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

Okay... i get it. no one likes walls. I don't like walls either. I'm just trying to work within the constraints of a rule set I will never play under again.

Shoshin has got an interesting game. She came out of the gate pushing town reads, most of which had dubious reasoning, at least to start. She does have some high order thinking in her reads scattered throughout her iso from beginning to end. I think that's townie. Don't let the lack of quoted examples lead you to believe this is a small part of the read. There is a lot of good stuff - some not so high order stuff - but a lot of good stuff in her reads.

I also think this post is especially revealing.
In post 86, Shoshin wrote:I'm never lynching Brass. And I'm pretty sure NL isn't lynching Brass either. So I'm pretty sure you need to give up on that mislynch, Maestro.
In the above, Shoshin is chastising a TOWN READ in a pretty harsh tone. Is this ever SvT? SvS, maybe if maestro was at cross purposes with no day chat.

Thoughts, Cheeky?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

Let's not pass on Slimer. At this point both Aubrey and I have asked you to explain that meta read. Would you please?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #149 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:07 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 142, Shoshin wrote:Besides the strong likelihood that there's scum in these reads, I don't like the word "love" in response to Aubrey's first two posts. It feels too strong a response, as well as inconsistent with only "leaning town." Can you speak to what was going through your head here?

I'm also a bit worried that you're partnered with Cheeky for a couple reasons that you can't really address because they have to do with larger patterns about how you two are playing around each other. They're also sort of unimportant until one of you flips scum.
I'm not sure what you're talking about in the second part. Cheeky and I have played one game together, and we both replaced into it. It's not that long of a read if you think it's important. It's Newbie 1905 and we both replaced in around page 18. Cheeky was killed N1 so it's just page 18 through the end of D1.

In your first line, that's my in person (i dont want to say RL~) conversational tone slipping in. Coming from me, love is not as strong of an adjective as I gather it would be coming from you. I was trying to emphasize those two posts over the rest of his posts without implying that I didn't like the rest of his posts.

@oka okay. I look forward to the day you can tell me why you are scum reading me =/ As to whether or not it is a coincidence that I resemble your scum game somewhere else, it surely must be. I've never read any of your games or played with you in the past.

@Cheeky Yeah, I had skimmed through the beginning of that game after you first mentioned your meta read. I didn't see much, though meta dives are not my area of expertise. Could you please explain your meta read on Slimer?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #151 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:08 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 150, CheekyTeeky wrote:If you look at a few no lunch games you'll see she's very far from her town meta. I'm not going to explain that one though because it's easier for me to explain meta when I have personal experience with players. So people can validate that for themselves.
okay but

No Lunch has only played in one game on site

Cheeky?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:37 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

@brass Mate, could you talk to me about your town reads on either aubrey or slimer?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:55 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 106, Aubrey wrote:
In post 93, Shoshin wrote:The real question is why you aren't?
I have town pings, but nothing near as absolute as you.
In post 95, theslimer3 wrote:But I dont think I can see the game the same way shoshin does. I much more prefer to conclude things rather than assume things more based on probability
Probability is fine, but the absolutism is what jars me. I tend to think scum have a more absolutistic mindset than town. Town usually move reads all over the place while I think it harder for scum to do that organically, so they root themselves a bit in their reads. The only difference here is that she has so many reads where I think scum like to put out only what they need.
In post 96, OkaPoka wrote:Townslipping does not exist
Agree. Slipping is when you have info you don't want others know, but accidentally say it. I thought NL was joking when he said that.
In post 82, brassherald wrote:Oh, shit, I am bad at the game. I've been looking for a team of two when it says in a post I didn't read that it's three.
I don't see why scum can't fake this.
In post 93, Shoshin wrote:NL's town because of the way he revisited/questioned my early townread on Slimer
I don't get this. You have one person voting you, and another person pressing you. Why wouldn't a scum NL backtrack?
In post 93, Shoshin wrote:Cheeky's town because she's engaging the game with a level of drive that doesn't come from scum
Her engagement feels similar to Ur-a-person-2, yet he is lower on your list.
In post 96, OkaPoka wrote:Nothing slimer has done is AI.
I kinda agree with this. I would expect something of a read from him by now. The only thing I see in his favor is him playing like a newer player if he is scum.

Everyone:
"WE WANT READS" *VOTE VOTE VOTE*

Slimer:
"Idk."
*Votes someone voting him*

This isn't a good enough reason to town lean him though, but I'm not ready to put someone at L1.
In post 104, brassherald wrote:I still think shoshin's handing out town reads like it's candy on Halloween is suspicious, which is why my vote has not changed.
Thank you. I like the fact you're going after someone who isn't a popular choice. VOTE: Shoshin
This post is... fine. I think everything in it is probably pretty easy from scum
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 151, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 150, CheekyTeeky wrote:If you look at a few no lunch games you'll see she's very far from her town meta. I'm not going to explain that one though because it's easier for me to explain meta when I have personal experience with players. So people can validate that for themselves.
okay but

No Lunch has only played in one game on site

Cheeky?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

okay

VOTE: cheeky

The problem, CT, is that you told me to check out their last
FEW
games.
You implied that you had done a meta dive of no lunch (you say you have no experience with them, but say they are far from their town meta -> you did a meta dive)
If you had done any meta work on No Lunch, you would have known they only have one game to look at.
But you told me to check out their last few games.

Analysis:
You misled town when you implied that you had looked into No Lunch's meta.

Town has no reason to do this.

You are scum.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

Are you even going to attempt to explain that discrepancy as an error made by town or are you just scum claiming?

I just want to be clear because town in this position is saying to themselves, "oh no I fucked up. I need to obv!town my way out of this."
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 170, Aubrey wrote:Wouldn’t scum cheeky check before lying like that...?
if we take that as a given we must then deduce that town!cheeky is likely to fabricate a meta read

I think it's more likely that scum cheeky doesn't check than town cheeky just makes up reads
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

look at how the wolves come out of the bushes when the alpha is cornered

there has to be at LEAST one in {aubrey, oka, maestro}

my money is on scum!maestro

I especially dislike how he felt he had to explain why he was quoting earlier posts here:
In post 179, Maestro wrote:I'm catching up from around this post but I clicked to the most recent posts first, yes, sue me, or fuckin' don't unless you have a good lawyer because I live in the US of A and we love to sue around here... IMO this thought progression looks the worst to me from the PoV of only reading what came before this and the last page or so (e.g. pg 7 because Oka had to get the fwrjfdhsking pagetop and force my post to lose context.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:08 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

Although probably not both of {maestro, oka}

It would be kind of weird for them both to come out in strong defense of cheeky with wall posts two minutes apart as a scum team
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 189, Maestro wrote:This is unironically funny to me.

Pray tell, why would that be weird if you see us both as Scum? Scum have Daychat cuz there's no Nights idjit they could be doing whatever the fuck they want. Also, I wasn't explaining why I was quoting posts, I was explaining why my catch-up was weirdly disjointed. It's like you're not even reading, my dude.
Precisely, they have day chat. I think people would sub consciously decide not to do that. basically I think scum!me would avoid having 2/3 members post wall posts 2 minutes apart to defend the third, so I think it's not unreasonable that others might.

Sorry, you had quoted posts as part of your catch-up where it was disjointed, and I was just using that as a way to describe it. I was on the same page as you tho, don't worry.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

@no lunch
what do you know about Cheeky's reputation, and where did you pick that info up?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1, northsidegal wrote:I'll just be using each new CST day as a new 24-hour period.
@maestro we just rolled over into a new 24 hour period so you're back at a full complement of posts.

Right now town bloc is {Shoshin, NL}
town leans are aubrey and brass
cheeky is today's lynch
and {oka, maestro, slimer} are my primary scum pool
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:35 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 217, CheekyTeeky wrote:Jsyk when you play future scum games. It's your smugness that gives you away. Whenever you think you think you've made towny plays or things are going the right way for you, you bleed scum.

I will disappear into the shadows now, do make the most of the remainder of the day peeps, perhaps to find my buddies if you're that way inclined. I do have responses to no lunch but I feel revenge is better served cold.

Bon appetite.
Okay, I will make sure to hit notes of smugness when I actually roll wolf.

If you have any other notes, I'd love to hear them in post game. <- no /s
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

I don't know where im at on cheeky atm, and frankly my brain is doing everything it can to avoid thinking about it. I'll get to it tonight.

Oka's meta read is darn right odd. I'm being meta read, not against my own play, but against Oka's play. That's a new one for me
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

Cheeky, this is a profound change. I wish it had come earlier. I'm still scum reading you, but we can still work together if you'd like.
Would you mind giving me a quick tiered read list? I know you gave reads earlier but <3
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

working together has to be a two way street. I'll put effort in looking into ideas you have, but you've got to work with me, too.

otherwise I'm going to move on to other topics

come on cheeky, you can do another one later, too
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

@shoshin which would you prefer, aubrey or oka?

Why not cheeky?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:31 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 223, theslimer3 wrote:Oi, I'm alive. I'll catch up later tonight ~
Oi, you didn't keep this promise

let's not forget that they are still lurking
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:10 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

just keeping him in people's minds. I know brass, at least, has issues remembering people are still in the game.

My preferred lynches, from best lynch to least best lynch is cheeky, maestro, oka, slimer so you're not getting an argument from me
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:47 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 258, Maestro wrote:[unv][/unv]

Consider me voting Shoshin because I see no commitment to... anytihng basically
HURT: Shoshin

I'm not realy clear on Cheeky's wagon but he's only a null for me for
reasons
and I'm honestly really fknig pissed somebody thinks I'm WKing them since that's something I don't trhink I do that as either alignment so I'm almost tempted to say "fuckit, have your lynch if you want"
talk about keeping your options open

"I might lynch either of them but I won't vote either of them right now and I'm giving no reasons for a null read on one of the most dynamic players in the thread."

okiee
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:31 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

@NL
I really think we should flip cheeky. I think she's a wolf here, and I can't really envision what the path looks like to me town reading her after watching cheeky calling me 100% scum, then fabricating that meta claim, then such a huge turn around but still being cagey about giving a readlist (as town, why?)

I really don't want cheeky to make it to lylo, and there are no night actions

And aubrey's right, there is a great deal to be gleaned from her flipping in either direction

so I'd rather flip cheeky earlier so we can start digging into that info faster.

I'm with you on oka looking scummy, though. Can we look deeper there on d2?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:54 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

Wow that was more effective than expected. <3

I wonder...

Aubrey, what do you say we flip cheeky today instead of shoshin.

I think she's town, and I'm hard pressed to see why she is the best lynch today. It seems to me that most of what people are scum reading shoshin for is just her way of kick starting the game?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:56 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

@brass you indicated a willingness to vote cheeky earlier. What do you say we start getting ready to close the deal?

btw @all I do want to give slimer, maestro more time to speak before ending the day

P.edit im pretty sure that's l-1?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (isolation #48) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

@shoshin I scum read maestro
especially if CT flips red. His defense of cheeky came at her peak time of need, but stayed on the fence just a bit which is one way I would expect scum to approach that moment.

everything since that moment seems like it could be well within the average scum range
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

I scum read oka a little bit less because of the tone and content of her plea to cheeky to reconsider her newly formed town read on me

but I still think oka and maestro are like the two charged particles in quantum teleportation. measure one, and you know the alignment of the other to be the opposite because one of them is scum but probably not both
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

okay, now im kind of fine with a lynch and a night phase rep for the sake of less tedium but I expect disagreement on this so waiting is cool too

p.edit lol @ being p.edited by someone asking me what the rush is while im advocating to move faster

gimme a tiered read list and i'll answer your questions <3

pp.edit
why is that shoshin?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

yikes
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

this is a good convo. kumbaya!
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

ooooooooooooooooooooooooor

and hear me out

we flip cheeky and lower the number of required reps to one

so far I have had nothing but success with this method
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

Welcome. Thanks for taking the slot. I can't say I envy you, really. ;P
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

I'm out of posts, but we've got time in the day to entertain this for a hot minute

@slaxx did you read the thread before replacing in? Did you choose CT's slot over Slimer's?

UNVOTE:
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

VOTE: maestro
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:21 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

UNVOTE: let gemma get 2 words in
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:32 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

lol don't read too much into it.

new player in a slot wants to say something pre flip, that's cool. you can count on me to revote tonight
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 345, Shoshin wrote:stretch your mind a bit
Spoiler: lol shoshin
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

i thought there were more votes on maestro. running out the door but have my vote back

103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:06 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

bro you should have given yourself intent first
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

sorry i was just trying to make a funny
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:34 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 188, u r a person 2 wrote:Although probably not both of {maestro, oka}

It would be kind of weird for them both to come out in strong defense of cheeky with wall posts two minutes apart as a scum team
In post 189, Maestro wrote:
In post 188, u r a person 2 wrote:Although probably not both of {maestro, oka}

This is unironically funny to me.

Pray tell, why would that be weird if you see us both as Scum? Scum have Daychat cuz there's no Nights idjit they could be doing whatever the fuck they want.
Also, I wasn't explaining
why I was quoting posts
, I was explaining why my catch-up was weirdly disjointed. It's like you're not even reading, my dude.
emphasis mine

I've been going back and forth. Does this spew oka town? I think it might.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (isolation #64) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:13 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

slimer
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (isolation #65) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:35 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

I think we need to talk about Slaxx's slot before we do anything else.

This might not be fair to Slaxx as a person because he isn't responsible for CT's play, but that's on her.

I'd like everyone's current read on this slot, please.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (isolation #66) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:41 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

yeah im fine with that
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (isolation #67) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:45 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

regardless of alignment, I sincerely respect your play so far, btw.

Prior to your replacing CT, I would have argued that a maestro red flip implicated your slot. I'm aware that you led the push to maestro. I just think we need to see where everyone is at wrt your slot.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (isolation #68) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:13 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

@NL Why null town?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (isolation #69) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 399, u r a person 2 wrote:@NL Why null town?
hey, NL, i think you probably overlooked this. about slaxx
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (isolation #70) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 413, Aubrey wrote:You're a person 2 hasn't overly bothered me.

Town lean
every other read feels thought out

i didn't vote for aubrey at the start of this day, and am being town read by many (most?) players.

This feels like scum!aubrey setting up a bad association for me post flip. I'm good with this.

VOTE: aubrey[/vote
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (isolation #71) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

VOTE: aubrey
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (isolation #72) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

If you're the goon, flag bearer is 1 in {gemma, NL, slaxx}

if you're the flagbearer, and I'm misinterpreting a read that is simply lazy (or made for some other reason), the other scum is likely oka or gemma.

If you are town, then there are 2 in {nl, slaxx, gemma, oka} with oka being the least likely scum

this is all off the top of my head. I'll try and go back and really look into associations again over the next couple days.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (isolation #73) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

I think this game encourages bussing resulting in more wifom when reading associations, so i don't think I agree with your first assessment.

Scum aren't the only ones that make lazy reads, however

I've got the most posts in the game and have been involved in pretty much all that has happened. Given your other reads, it does not make sense that town you doesn't give me a little more attention.

Further, you haven't expanded on the read yet, which you still can do and I would expect the average town player to have done that.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 426, u r a person 2 wrote:Given your other reads, it does not make sense that town you doesn't give me a little more attention.
when I put it this way, it makes me sound really needy lol
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 429, Slaxx wrote:Your scumreads are the same regardless of the flip? Not a loaded question.
yes and no

My town bloc of {shoshin, brass} doesn't change so there is a lot of similarity

I don't really see aubrey and oka picking oka as the FB, so oka is town after a red flip
I think if audrey is red, the scum equity increases for slaxx and NL and decreases for Gamma.

If audrey flips town, gamma and oka's scum equity increases a little and NL and slaxx equity decreases a little.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (isolation #76) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

maybe, but that doesn't take away from the read. If I'm coming into CT's slot to find a scum role pm and neither of my teammates in the town bloc, I think I'm bussing pretty hard and seeing what happens. At least sometimes
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (isolation #77) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

I think it's all game specific. Depends on the team mates, the town players, etc. Do you think you could carry the game from that position as scum?

I promise to go over brass from square one again here soon.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (isolation #78) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 444, OkaPoka wrote:u r a person 2, that would imply slaxx scum means useless scumbuddies basically?
no, i would not say that. Certainly not that way.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (isolation #79) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:45 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 448, OkaPoka wrote:Nobody is proposing that?

@u r a person 2, then what do you mean when you say slaxx scum equity goes up with red flips

---

I got asked a question?
I mean that if aubrey flips red, and specifically a goon, it makes slaxx more likely to be scum

This seems counter intuitive because of the whole would/wouldn't bus thing, but it really boils down to poe.

If Audrey is a goon, then that means the last scum was chosen as FB over aubrey. I think that makes you, Oka, less likely to be scum. I think it makes gamma a little less likely to be scum.

In a world where shoshin and brass are town (and I understand that you don't agree with this), that means that NL and slaxx are both more likely to be scum.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (isolation #80) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:31 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 464, Slaxx wrote:I initially thought this meant Brass town but that “he can still be town” piece ruins that for me.
i dunno man, it looks like it's spewing brass town to me, if anything
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 470, OkaPoka wrote:So given that, based on how u r a person 2 is thinking, his townreads should increase in scum equity as they would thus have a higher chance of being a flag bearer as scum because they are being townread right?

So he should move Shoshin up?

nah man
i assure you, if Shoshin is scum, she is the flagbearer.

That doesn't mean her towniness makes her more likely to be scum in the first place. That's the disconnect in your thinking.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

oh i missed that page 20 existed
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (isolation #83) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:40 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 492, Shoshin wrote:If we're not lynching Aubrey, we lynch Oka. Don't overcomplicate this game, please.
is gamma in your lynch pool?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (isolation #84) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

What ya'll think about a gamma wagon?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (isolation #85) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

i think slimer's reaction was nai. I'm not even sure it was actually to l-1 imma check that real quick
In post 90, Aubrey wrote:You only have 3 votes on you.
yeah it wasn't l-1

I can't remember for sure but I think there was a prod on maestro at the time, and slimer "I have no reads" had just occured

I'm not saying he had to take a stand on it, but shading "i have no reads" isn't exactly brave, and it was early enough that there was a strong chance the wagon dismantles

basically, i think it's plausible that maestro shades his partner there.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (isolation #86) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

I have not played with scum!brass but I do not expect him to be clumsy
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (isolation #87) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:16 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

so what is your read on aubrey right now, Slaxx?

It had been you leading the push

then you said the wagon felt too easy

where are you at now
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (isolation #88) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

I don't think your content was responsible for the aubrey wagon - I don't mean this as a dick. I just think that a lot of people were working poe, etc
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (isolation #89) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

but yeah, gamma is possible. It was l-2, it was early, and the read is easily turned around if slimer gives reads

as was slimer's omgus vote on maestro after it
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (isolation #90) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

also, gamma's entrance d1 felt like she wanted to postpone the lynch, maybe to try and redirect it?

I'm buying that Gamma is irl busy right now and I'm wondering if Gamma decided she didn't have the bandwidth to actually follow through with that

or maybe they decided in scum chat. Obviously I can't pin the exact motivation, but I think her entrance might be meaningful
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (isolation #91) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:43 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 333, Gamma Emerald wrote:Whoa hold the fuck up, you gonna lynch before I get the chance to say anything? Pretty awful play if you ask me. Congrats URperson2 and Shoshin: you start with a deficit of towniness!
Now onto actual reading plans. This is my second time replacing into a game with posting restrictions of this kind so I’m gonna attempt to use the same method or a similar one I did last time (for reference, the previous time was Mini 1934).
In post 339, Gamma Emerald wrote:UNVOTE:
Since I just noticed slimer was voting there before he replaced out.
Gonna catch up now.
In post 362, Gamma Emerald wrote:No. What don’t you get about letting me read?
See what I'm saying in the last post? Look at the time stamps on the posts, too. Gamma forcefully argues to delay the lynch while she has time to catch up.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (isolation #92) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:44 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 333, Gamma Emerald wrote:Whoa hold the fuck up, you gonna lynch before I get the chance to say anything? Pretty awful play if you ask me. Congrats URperson2 and Shoshin: you start with a deficit of towniness!
Now onto actual reading plans. This is my second time replacing into a game with posting restrictions of this kind so I’m gonna attempt to use the same method or a similar one I did last time (for reference, the previous time was Mini 1934).
i dont have the historical accuracy with gamma or the confidence level to be sheeped

for me, when sheeping people on a scum read I'm looking for 1 - (historical read success rate)(read confidence) < (chance slot rolled scum)

but we should lynch aubrey or gamma today

p.edit who do you see NL as scum with? I kind of see him as scum only in a world where he is scum with you
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:29 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 538, brassherald wrote:Oh, shit! Gamma, I did not see that. It was a wall and I believe I have a well documented history of refusing to read walls.

Because I'm a grumpy old man.

If that's a legit scum tell, Shoshin is never going to use it again.
look at the time and date of that post
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:02 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 345, Shoshin wrote:stretch your mind
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (isolation #95) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:22 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

we're not lynching oka today.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 570, no lunch wrote:Why not? :(
as i and others have pointed out on multiple occasions, I think that maestro spewed oka town.

I'd switch to gamma tho

maybe
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (isolation #97) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 583, Gamma Emerald wrote:I pretty clearly am from her previous posts, why’d you ask?
well, she didn't say if not aubrey, then gamma or oka

and i didn't/dont want to lynch oka
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (isolation #98) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 585, Slaxx wrote:Hot take: Everything is wrong and it’s NL/Shosh
lol i just had and dismissed this thought
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

here's the thing about NL

He had given intent to lynch Maestro

But maestro self-hammered

so was that to deny town!NL town cred? or was maestro pissed at his partners for bussing him (he was agitated in the thread around hammer)? or what?

@nl im surprised that you forgot i was in the game considering I just conversed with you about oka
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (isolation #100) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 569, u r a person 2 wrote:we're not lynching oka today.
In post 570, no lunch wrote:Why not? :(
and then i responded and you were like oh gee i didn't think about that spewing oka but those quotes were on another page so i didnt get em
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (isolation #101) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

it occurs to me that I originally town read shoshin for yelling at a town read of hers.

I said at the time that it was never SvT

but that town read she yelled at was maestro...

someone give me the scum case on shoshin. ill read her iso tomorrow but gimme gimme
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (isolation #102) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:58 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

been at work all day.

no one wants to case shoshin?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (isolation #103) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:18 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

okay I wrote this and I just saved a draft and wasn't going to post it because it felt really conspiracy theory esque - but then you mentioned the oka votes, and I had forgotten about those. So here it is. I'm still working through Shoshin's ISO since no one will do it for me =/

Which i think is kind of odd, btw
In post 86, Shoshin wrote:I'm never lynching Brass. And I'm pretty sure NL isn't lynching Brass either. So I'm pretty sure you need to give up on that mislynch, Maestro.
this is super tin foil hat-y but I need it off of my chest

This is the post that I originally town read shoshin for because I didn't think it was ever SvT. Knowing that Maestro was scum, I've been rereading it. In a world where this is SvS, here's the narrative.

Shoshin and her partner are both active in the scum PT over the first couple of days of the game, and maestro is mia. Maestro comes into the thread pushing brass which conflicts with her and her partner's plan in some way. Or there is some other sort of disagreement in the scum pt. Either way, that provokes shoshin to chide her partner in the main thread, as quoted above. Even more brazen, perhaps she mentions the third partner, NL, in the same post. Later, maestro, pissed b/c of drama in the scum pt and because he's getting double bussed, self hammers to stop NL from getting the town cred.

It feels like a conspiracy, but the emotion in this quote feels out of place here, too. And Maestro was clearly in a bad mood at the time he hammered.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (isolation #104) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:30 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 111, Shoshin wrote:
In post 110, no lunch wrote:if there isn't scum between Cheeky and Shoshin I'll retire. handing out townreads everywhere in a game where 1/3 of the list is scum, is hilarious.
You might be right about Cheeky. Her townreads (other than me) are terrible.

I'm disappointed you lob me in with her. My reads look nothing like hers, and it's not scummy for me to townread players for towny behaviors, regardless of town/scum ratio. I'm especially disappointed that you're stoking paranoia about me in the current gamestate when I've already got some votes on me. If you let me get mislynched, you might want to consider retirement even if Cheeky flips scum.
more to stroke that paranoia

on the other hand, shoshin did make a good point about NL calling out brass' "townslip" which i still think is a decent reason to town read NL, so I'm really going back and forth here
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (isolation #105) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:35 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 290, no lunch wrote:Cheeky, your PoE is nonsense.
If you're town, stop tunnelling and try again and I'll consider engaging with you.

Oka isn't remotely towny. Slimer isn't remotely towny. Maestro has this unspoken giggle in all of his posts which I can't townread at all. URAP2 is town. Shoshin could go either way but I am not inclined to scumread her today.

I'm not even sure I scumread you anymore. I support a policy lynch on you because you're steering the thread to an antitown extent and making this a really woeful environment.
In post 292, Shoshin wrote:NL, the fact that our reads are aligning should tell you that I'm probably town here. Also, see the post above: I never locktown Brass in this setup if I'm scum. I think this game will go a lot better if you can townread me because we're close to solving it and it'll be really annoying if you end up mislynching me when we can easily win this by lynching outside the obvious townies (Brass, you, me, U2).

man i think i can actually see this
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (isolation #106) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:57 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

Shoshin has been quite active on MS over the past week, btw.

The below spoiler is the CT wagon starting at L-2, right after that Maestro Quote you remarked on. First NL jumps off to oka, then I ask him to jump back on so he does. Then it goes to l-1 and shoshin jumps off to consider maestro.

So what's the theory? 2 scum on CT wagon when the wagon starts actually looking like it is going to turn into a lynch. Does maestro first decline to join the wagon, followed by scum!2 NL trying to jump off the wagon, followed by scum!shoshin jumping off the wagon as they all try to distance themselves from a mislynch? A mislynch that could easily be explained away by CT's play?

Spoiler: cheeky teeky wagon
In post 261, no lunch wrote:My gut is telling me to just lynch Oka.
In post 262, no lunch wrote:VOTE: OkaPoka
No harm in trying.
In post 264, u r a person 2 wrote:@NL
I really think we should flip cheeky. I think she's a wolf here, and I can't really envision what the path looks like to me town reading her after watching cheeky calling me 100% scum, then fabricating that meta claim, then such a huge turn around but still being cagey about giving a readlist (as town, why?)

I really don't want cheeky to make it to lylo, and there are no night actions

And aubrey's right, there is a great deal to be gleaned from her flipping in either direction

so I'd rather flip cheeky earlier so we can start digging into that info faster.

I'm with you on oka looking scummy, though. Can we look deeper there on d2?
In post 265, no lunch wrote:Only because I like you.
VOTE: CheekyTeeky
In post 268, Aubrey wrote:I’m expecting Bass to rejoin.

VOTE: CT
In post 269, u r a person 2 wrote:@brass you indicated a willingness to vote cheeky earlier. What do you say we start getting ready to close the deal?

btw @all I do want to give slimer, maestro more time to speak before ending the day

P.edit im pretty sure that's l-1?
In post 270, Shoshin wrote:UNVOTE:

NL, U2, I'm doubting Maestro as town. Thoughts? I don't understand how town ever makes 258.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (isolation #107) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

spent a good deal of time looking through vote counts

I think I'm good with where my vote is rn
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (isolation #108) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:52 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

Anyone have interest for this

VOTE: NL
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (isolation #109) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:42 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 627, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wdym historical accuracy? I don't remember playing with you ever? WTF?
We've never completed a game together, so I don't have any record of reading you. Thus, I don't have a historical accuracy reading you that someone should feel comfortable sheeping. It was nothing deeper than that.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (isolation #110) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:43 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 627, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hm, this combined with his last post tells me UPerson2 is rather interested in alternative options
Yeah, I don't like how fast this wagon came together

Especially since Slaxx had issue with how fast aubrey's came together but has no issue with this wagon.

Also, 5 people have voted aubrey today, so I'm concerned about the way in which it petered out.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (isolation #111) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:57 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

and aubrey was obviously in a lot of lynch pools coming out of D1.

What's the difference?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (isolation #112) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:00 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

Eh, I see it differently

No one even cased shoshin
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (isolation #113) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:02 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

you certainly did case maestro.

You said, "this is a scum slip" and I think you even explained why at some point.

It's concise, but still a case.

There were a couple of argued reasons for scum!aubrey. One by me.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (isolation #114) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:03 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

I've done more to case shoshin than anyone on her wagon, and that makes me think it's probably not on scum =/
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (isolation #115) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:16 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 612, Slaxx wrote:Actually that quote is kind of telling.

If she’s saying that Maestro is pushing a mislynch she definitely should have been voting him when I cased him. Looks like convincing distancing.
Theoretically, shoshin was town reading maestro when she told him to stop pushing the mislynch
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (isolation #116) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

i dunno man, the case is not strong. I think a stronger case has been or can be made on aubrey, nl, gamma, and you

i imagine aubrey will probably hammer, which is fine. I'd rather the lynch be elsewhere, tho.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (isolation #117) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

I think I want a slaxx lynch

the whole game lit up and moved to mislynch shoshin as soon as aubrey tried to make a counter wagon on slaxx

VOTE: slaxx

oh yeah, and his slot was cheeky teeky who got caught fabricating a read.

You're charismatic, and I think that's why you're still here, but it's time.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (isolation #118) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

we're playing an online forum game, and there are 2.5 hours between my posts, and 30ish min from hammer to my post. the "he's sitting in the thread waiting" argument is such a bore - always - and here as well.

My reasons made no sense? I'm not one of five people who lynched shoshin with barely a half assed scum case
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (isolation #119) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

There's no hard and fast rule, of course.

I said the wagon seemed like it came awfully fast. You were all like, "it took brass from d1 to push it!" but that was pretty misleading. Very little time was spent d1 actually considering a shoshin lynch, and very little discussion d2 around a shoshin lynch occured before the wagon jumped from 1 parked vote by gamma to l-1.

That, plus no obvious trigger for that switch and an absence of cases on shoshin, and the wagon didn't feel right. As far as can be evidenced by the thread, I'm the only player that went back through shoshin's iso. I tried to find a scum case, but I didn't see enough of one to overcome the weird ass wagon.

So you can omgus me here, but my play around this wagon was town motivated, and I expect that to be pretty obvious.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (isolation #120) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:31 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

wait, you think that my play yesterday around that wagon was me trying to stop an aubrey lynch?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (isolation #121) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:31 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

Please explain
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (isolation #122) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:54 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 678, no lunch wrote:
In post 672, u r a person 2 wrote:wait, you think that my play yesterday around that wagon was me trying to stop an aubrey lynch?
Where did this idea come from?
In post 671, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 668, Slaxx wrote:Hell. Fucking. Yes.

Gamma let’s jam. Where did that come from?
I’ve already expressed suspicions about the way URAP2 is lynch shopping. My pet theory rn is he and Aubrey aw scummates and he wanted to cancel the bus.
NL, I got it from the post directly above the post of mine that you quoted.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (isolation #123) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:30 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 677, no lunch wrote:
In post 665, Slaxx wrote:
In post 662, no lunch wrote:I think brass is still town
Not even 1% surprised by the Shoshin flip
Then why did you hammer?
Two reasons. Guess.
I missed this post. Are you really not going to explain?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (isolation #124) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

i don't know what you're doing, but I'm just about out of patience

VOTE: no lunch L-1
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (isolation #125) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 695, no lunch wrote:I'm trying to work out why people actually think I'm scum. This is clearly a mislynch.
Mate, you were asked a simple question. Just answer it.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (isolation #126) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

It's Lee Jae-dong, a starcraft zerg player originally nicknamed "legend-killer" because he had a knack for beating great players. Later in his career they simply called him The Tyrant.

This isn't where I expected to explain that, tho =P

@NL I don't understand why you're looking at my D3 play in a vacuum. Do you really think my read started with your nonsensical refusal to answer a question?

I think you're a fine lynch today. In fact, I like both of the wagons that we had, aubrey and you. Both of those happen to be where I wanted to vote yesterday, as well.

Perhaps now you understand why I was fine with the game state today?

You say that you've played such a transparently townie game that you shouldn't even have to explain it, right?

But I look at your game and I see you trying to divert the wagon off Slaxx's slot D1, then turning around and revoting there just because I asked you to. I see you trying to vote oka rather than obv!scum maestro. I see you ignoring my discussion for how maestro spewed oka town. Then when it was pointed out to you directly, your response was to ask why we thought maestro was incompetent, as if that had anything to do with the cost of tea in china.

And now I see you've been trying to find a way to shade me for a while now. Earlier you were going to shade me over a response to gamma's read on me - you hadn't even bothered to try and figure out what I was referring to because it was in the post right above, so you weren't really trying to sort me there.

You hammered shoshin and then came into this day saying that you were 99% sure they were town.

So please help me out here. What about your game is so transparently townie that you should be exempt from explaining yourself?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (isolation #127) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 737, brassherald wrote:Not feeling the no lunch lynch. I could go for a lynch of the what I would assume is an esports player.

VOTE: URAP2
I want an explanation for town!NL from you, too.

You're town, but your reads here are lazy and you need to reevaluate them. If you think part of my play was scummy, ask me for my mindset. You and I should be able to find a town bloc here, and I'll blame us for a town loss if we haven't found that bloc and we lose.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (isolation #128) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 56, no lunch wrote:
In post 35, Shoshin wrote:brassherald's town based on his paranoia that I'm buddying via early townreads.

I don't like Oka's posting. Lots of words to say nothing.

VOTE: Oka
Still want an answer to mh previous question. But this is a good vote.

VOTE: OkaPoka
you've been tunneled on oka since the 2nd page of the game. Have you ever sincerely reevaluated this slot? Is there evidence of it somewhere in your iso?

This isn't real sorting.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (isolation #129) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

Spoiler:
In post 110, no lunch wrote:if there isn't scum between Cheeky and Shoshin I'll retire. handing out townreads everywhere in a game where 1/3 of the list is scum, is hilarious.
In post 192, no lunch wrote:
In post 170, Aubrey wrote:Wouldn’t scum cheeky check before lying like that...?
Would town!Cheeky not do the actual meta dive? She's caught.
In post 214, no lunch wrote:I think I am doubling down on Cheeky just being scum. She has been pretending to push me for alignment indicative reasons, and when pushed back on it owned up to having nothing but policy related reasons for wanting me gone (210). This isn't towny behaviour. This is someone who realised their push wasn't working but does not want to lose momentum off the back of it.

@Cheeky, if this is your towngame your reputation exceeds you greatly. You have not been engaging. You have not been treating me like a player in the game. You have been using what presence you have to position me as scum. If you have issues trying to read me, admit that you pretended to meta dive me, own the fact that your current reasons boil down to a weak policy lynch suggestion, and talk to me.

I am not even sure what you find lacking from my slot. You have just dumped me down the bottom of your read list and acted as though I am lock scum since page one.

Nobody is this bad at town. Surely. Especially not you.
In post 220, no lunch wrote:That is approximately where I am at, too. I tried to reach out to her earlier and butt heads because I frankly do not see how she is approaching this game. sadly it is accomplishing nothing but distracting me and killing my interest in playing. she is definitely siding with scum, I am just not sure of her alignment.

Your read progression on CT/Slaxx is awful, too. You start out with a hard scum read (for good reason). You proclaim CT caught scum multiple times. Then you about face and gut read that slot town and never turn back. Where's the re evaluation in your play? What was it about CT's play that made you reverse your read?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (isolation #130) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 730, no lunch wrote:
In post 720, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why are you making him play guessing games?
I thought that was obvious too.
I feel like I've been completely transparent and don't understand why he doesn't already know the answer to what he's asking.
Like seriously, bro

You might be town, but you're definitely not so obv!town that you can pull this nonsense. Answer questions people ask you to answer. Do it because it's the town thing to do to help others find their reads if for no other reason. I just asked you a bunch, in fact.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (isolation #131) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

@brassherald

last game I was pushing a lynch on GL and you weren't feeling it. We were both town.

I think the same thing is happening here, and I'm asking you to take another read on the situation to see if you don't agree.

Thanks, mate.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (isolation #132) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 403, no lunch wrote:VOTE: Aubrey
L-1
In post 404, no lunch wrote:Is this wagon still lacklustre?
Was this transparently townie?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (isolation #133) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

As to who you could be scum with,
I'll grant that it is a pretty wifom-y argument for (aubrey, NL)

but why not (slaxx, NL) or (gamma, NL)?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (isolation #134) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

Further, who am I scum with?

Brass? maybe
Slaxx? No. I pushed cheeky hard. I pushed slaxx d2. I will lynch slaxx today if there is willingness
gamma? maybe.
Aubrey? just about as wifom-y as (aubrey, NL)
Oka? Maybe. but oka pushed me pretty hard d1
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (isolation #135) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

scum!NL, look at Slaxx, Gamma, and then if game is still going probably aubrey then brass

town!NL I'm looking at Gamma or Aubrey and if we didn't hit on whichever of those we flipped at players=6, I'd start my reads from scratch for lylo
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (isolation #136) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

none of the questions i asked you were rhetorical
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (isolation #137) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:45 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

i think you look more like NL's scum buddy since he's the one at L-1
And he's the one who tried to move from CT to oka D1
And he's the one who tried to lynch oka instead of maestro
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (isolation #138) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

And I think you, of all people, should respect my desire to not be mislynched for the first time on site
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (isolation #139) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

yes, but also 100% true =P
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (isolation #140) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:29 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

@BH Fmpov, oka is only scum with you, slaxx, and gamma because I doubt they are the FB, and they have shown willingness to keep aubrey and nl at l-1

I'm town reading you, so I don't want that lynch, but slaxx and gamma are both in my lynch pool today.

If we're going to lynch oka, why not gamma or slaxx instead?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (isolation #141) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:33 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

Also, unless someone makes a good case for

who oka is with

and/or

how oka's play is persuing their scum strat

ya'll are going to have to get this lynch without me

because I'm pretty deep in the town!oka rabbit hole atm
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (isolation #142) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:37 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

If ya'll want to lynch oka because you're worried about (oka, U2), I guess I understand, but this lynch is worse than shoshin
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (isolation #143) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:37 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

actually, no, I don't. If you think it's (oka, u2) you should lynch me because I'm FB 100% of the time in that team.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (isolation #144) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:01 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 764, no lunch wrote:VOTE: OkaPoka
#1 preferred lynch by far if this is supported.
So we're just going to ignore every question I posed to you

okay
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (isolation #145) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:08 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

good vote
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (isolation #146) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:14 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

If you can find a town!BH, he's really the one to sheep on gamma, I imagine. I should probably do that, as well.

@BH I don't actually know what your read on gamma is. Whatcha got?

But my read on gamma is because I just don't see any will to solve the game and push her perspective.

I want to see the flip and evaluate it before going too much further
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (isolation #147) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:14 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

nm
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (isolation #148) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:17 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 801, Slaxx wrote:*refreshes intently*
lamist :roll: :lol:
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (isolation #149) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

Assume that I'm town for a moment, and take a look at this CT wagon and the counter wagons now that we know shoshin and NL are town. Tell me it doesn't imply (aubrey, Slaxx/CT) scum
Spoiler:
In post 200, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.6

CheekyTeeky (3):
Shoshin , no lunch , u r a person 2
u r a person 2 (2):
OkaPoka , CheekyTeeky
Shoshin (2):
Aubrey , brassherald
theslimer3 (1):
Maestro
Maestro (1):
theslimer3

Not voting (0):

With 9 alive, it’s 5 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-13 15:49:59).
In post 229, northsidegal wrote:We're at page 10, so here's an update on the current post reserves as I've counted.

Votecount 1.7

CheekyTeeky (3):
Shoshin (2):
Aubrey , brassherald
u r a person 2 (1):
OkaPoka
theslimer3 (1):
Maestro
Maestro (1):
theslimer3
no lunch (1):
CheekyTeeky

Not voting (0):

With 9 alive, it’s 5 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-13 15:49:59).

Reserves:
  • theslimer3 – 20
  • OkaPoka – 20
  • Maestro – 20
  • Shoshin – 20
  • CheekyTeeky – 15
  • Aubrey – 20
  • brassherald – 20
  • no lunch – 17
  • u r a person 2 – 17
In post 250, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.8

CheekyTeeky (3):
Shoshin (3):
Aubrey , brassherald , CheekyTeeky
u r a person 2 (1):
OkaPoka
theslimer3 (1):
Maestro
Maestro (1):
theslimer3

Not voting (0):

In post 278, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.9

CheekyTeeky (3):
u r a person 2 , no lunch , Aubrey
Shoshin (2):
brassherald , CheekyTeeky
u r a person 2 (1):
OkaPoka
Maestro (1):
theslimer3

Not voting (2):
Maestro , Shoshin

Searching for a replacement for theslimer3.
In post 300, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.10

CheekyTeeky (3):
u r a person 2 , no lunch , Aubrey
u r a person 2 (2):
OkaPoka , CheekyTeeky
Shoshin (1):
brassherald
Maestro (1):
theslimer3

Not voting (2):
Maestro , Shoshin

In post 325, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.11

Maestro (2):
theslimer3 , Slaxx
OkaPoka (2):
no lunch , Shoshin
Slaxx (1):
Aubrey
u r a person 2 (1):
OkaPoka
Shoshin (1):
brassherald

Not voting (2):
Maestro , u r a person 2

With 9 alive, it’s 5 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is paused at 3 hours, 20 minutes until a replacement for theslimer3 is found.
In post 375, northsidegal wrote:
A lynch has been achieved!

Votecount 1.FINAL

Maestro (5):
Slaxx , Shoshin , u r a person 2 , Aubrey , Maestro
OkaPoka (1):
no lunch
u r a person 2 (1):
OkaPoka
Shoshin (1):
brassherald

Not voting (1):
Gamma Emerald

With 9 alive, it’s 5 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-13 20:47:59).
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #822 (isolation #150) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:24 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 820, OkaPoka wrote:ok but i have to assume u are town at a guaranteed rate which isnt going to happen therefore whats the point in making that post
In post 821, Aubrey wrote:Gamma, U2

Bass

Oka, Slax

Less - most likely I'd vote.

VOTE: Slax
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (isolation #151) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:25 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

oops
@ oka I think you're town reading me, so I'm not sure why this an issue for you?

@aubrey why slaxx?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #825 (isolation #152) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:01 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

okay, well

everyone but okay, please let me know what you think
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (isolation #153) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:44 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

you get 10 new posts every day

Brass I think the CT wagon D1 points to aubrey/slaxx. I put the whole set of vote counts in a spoiler on the last page
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (isolation #154) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:00 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

Aubrey is pushing slaxx right now while slaxx has no votes.

Slaxx was pushing aubrey yesterday... until it looked like we might actually flip aubrey

3 town were on CT, no scum, and aubrey took forever before being forced to buss
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (isolation #155) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:01 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

sorry slaxx was pushing aubrey d2, not yesterday. But the reasoning for jumping off made no sense. Slaxx argued that the aubrey wagon was "too fast" but the shoshin wagon was faster and there was no problem there.

Also the l-1 on aubrey, which presumably led into that read, is now confirmed town
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (isolation #156) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:02 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

I would be fine with an aubrey lynch, too. If that team is correct, it's 50/50 on who is FB
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (isolation #157) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

cool - I was looking for reasons, but I'll take the bus gogo
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (isolation #158) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

who is the third?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (isolation #159) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:27 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 842, brassherald wrote:Where is Gamma anyway?

Gamma, for your return, can you let me know what you think on both Slaxx and Oka?
I don't know, but your read on gamma is the only reason I'm not scum reading that slot, so I'd appreciate a heads up if that read changes.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (isolation #160) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:56 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 845, brassherald wrote:I could go for a Slaxx wagon still...
Oh, yeah?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (isolation #161) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 851, Slaxx wrote:I’d rather be the vote today than in lylo, but let me reread the thread and get my final thoughts out.

I took the slot further than I thought because that mis-meta by cheeky was terrible and I’m not for sure why that happened. But that’s all lamist to y’all until my flip.

So, just give me two days to analyze the thread, if you don’t like what I have to say, that’s fine. Just don’t hammer before I can get that out.
Yeah, mate. Roll up your sleeves and give us your game solve

Can't wait to see what you've got
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (isolation #162) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 421, Slaxx wrote:Actually this wagon feels a little easy I’d like to hear from Gamma.
In post 858, Aubrey wrote:Actually since we all are gunning for slaxx, it makes me worry he wouldn’t flip flag bearer....
I'M JUST SAYIN
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (isolation #163) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:24 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

I'm not insinuating anything. I am explicitly saying that I think the most likely team is you and slaxx

And you say you aren't pushing for an alternative, but if that is true, then what was the point of the post ?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (isolation #164) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:50 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

As an aside,

This setup has no pr's that need to toe the line to not get night killed

It doesn't even have night kills to get rid of the most obvious town players

So all town has to do to win this game is project towniness. Everyone should be doing their best to obv!town

Instead, Shoshin flaked, NL refused to answer questions; gamma is the definition of active lurking; oka tunneled me for bad reasons all d1 and has basically naked voted since; the rest of us have had periods of either low activity, low content, or both.

So to everyone, please put some work into this game and share that work with the class. There's no excuse for town losing this game.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (isolation #165) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:47 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

@brass
My understanding is that your read on Gamma is a meta read based on tone, and I respect that.

Does this level of activity and game engagement jive with your understanding of Gamma's town meta?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (isolation #166) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:13 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 866, Aubrey wrote:if he flips scum your going to be a interesting person to me U2. Seems like your trying trying to swing the end game to be you, brass, and Oka.
We can have that discussion whenever you would like, and I'll answer any questions you put to me.

I just want to clarify what you're saying. The most charitable reading I've come up with is:
You posted that you doubt Slaxx is the FB because we're all gunning for him, but that you still believe Slaxx is the best lynch because you're scum reading him. Further, you're suspicious of me because fypov it looks like I may already know that Slaxx is scum and am preparing for tomorrow.

Is this accurate?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (isolation #167) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:46 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 869, Aubrey wrote:Sorry, but I don’t need to play 20 questions to make my mind up.
It was simply an offer =P

Why not (gamma, slaxx)? If you've discussed gamma somewhere, feel free to just point me at the post.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (isolation #168) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:04 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 872, OkaPoka wrote:How does one project towniness lmao. Also I didn't tunnel u.

Still think brass is right choice here
Why Brass? I looked back a ways in your iso and didn't find a reason
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (isolation #169) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 876, OkaPoka wrote:He's sitting on me for no good reason
If Brass is town, where would you suggest he vote?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #892 (isolation #170) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 885, Slaxx wrote:I’m still here.

Apparently our biostatistician is upset that people’s pain varies over time and is afraid we fudged data so I’ve been knee deep in records all day. 5% of people report pre-intervention significant pain change and somehow that’s too high... fucking a. If you guys want to vote me that’s fine, I’m not going to ask for this slot to be replaced. If you’re willing to wait another day then we can.
I see no reason not to give you another day, personally

Good luck with your work mess =/
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (isolation #171) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 889, OkaPoka wrote:And what if I sheeped slaxx? What's wrong with that? If I townread him, doubling somebody's effectiveness isn't a bad way to go about things. Here's the thing, I haven't actually followed through with the sheep yet, therefore you can't conclude I'm actually going to sheep. If it happened that we lined up reads, I would've sheeped. Its that simple.

y so mad tho.

@brass I completely and totally empathize with your recent posts wrt Oka. I think this post is town af tho, don't you? especially sentence 3 and later
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (isolation #172) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:19 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

I went through oka's iso and tbh my town read is 100% based on

maestro potentially spewing oka
the post i quoted

which doesn't feel all that solid

this game is a lot harder than it should be.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (isolation #173) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:22 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

And the world aubrey is living in seems pretty reasonable.

I believe the associations are still concerning, but it wouldn't be the first time town has found themselves on the wrong side of vote analysis

if aubrey is town, tho, then slaxx is nearly confirmed scum. I don't think we got town!CT to L-1 on d1 with all town in the way it happened. I mean, CT would have been a very easy legitimate scum read for scum to find.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (isolation #174) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:29 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

I guess I could see a team of {maestro, gamma, brass} all staying off of town!cheeky's wagon

or substituting in oka for gamma or brass
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (isolation #175) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:34 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 450, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 2.3

Aubrey (4):
Shoshin , OkaPoka , no lunch , u r a person 2

Not voting (4):
Gamma Emerald, Aubrey, brassherald, Slaxx

With 8 alive, it’s 5 to lynch. The Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-22 04:09:59).
but then here is the counter narrative to an all town CT wagon. is this an all town wagon onto town!aubrey?

which again presents two narratives. either there is at least 1 in {aubrey, oka}

or for the second day in a row scum!{gamma,brass} are sitting off the 100% town L-1 onto another town
would they do that again after it backfired so miserably D1? town!CT could have been the lynch and scum doesn't lose maestro.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (isolation #176) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:47 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

okay but none of these explanations get me past maestro's play. and another look at this post makes me think

CT is scum
Aubrey is spewed town
Oka is weird because the other post felt like a spew town but this post kind of feels like an SvS interaction. I keep going back and forth on this one. I'd like thoughts on this

Spoiler:
In post 174, Maestro wrote:Before you ask, yes, I'm sometimes a judgemental jerk as either alignment, but I usually mean none of it. Take my sass with a grain of salt and a peppering of non-alignment-indicative cumin - I know myself well enough to know that people will get pissy after this post.
In post 161, OkaPoka wrote:
Cheeky, are you voting u r a person 2 because you agree with my assessment or something else?
---
no lunch are you an alt?
---
maestro is starting to border on the lurking territory, I'd hate to policy lynch, but I'm not afraid to policy lynch.

More thoughts later today hopefully
1. If you think they should provide more reasoning for a vote, just say that. If you disagree with how they voted for the person you're voting for, just say that. Why go through all the trouble to question somebody about a vote but be all awkward about it?

2. I like this qvestion. Zees ees good qvestion.
@no lunch RE the response in :
it matters because they wanna know if you're Scum or not so please link some games from whatever other site you've played on, and if it's EpicMafia I promise to only judge you a little bit.

3. The next time you wanna get all opportunistic, just commit, bro. Lurking =/= Not Being On-site. You have a 2014 join date. Act like it?
In post 167, u r a person 2 wrote:okay

blahblahblah

Analysis!
Analysis!

This is a stupid reason to vote somebody. Anybody harping on this as a "slip" misunderstands the lengths people go to sometimes to make a point, especially in the heat of the moment. We have Donald Trump, who waxes on about "the BIGGEST wall with ALL the winning" and you think CT (side note: I refuse to call you "Cheeky", it's borderline sexual) saying "a couple" instead of "a" is a huge deal and/or a Scumslip? I'm pretty sure Scum!CT would be smart enough to not make a mistake like that if he were trying to push a meta argument. I'm going to file this under "stupid thing to do as Town, stupid-er thing to do as Scum, even stupid-er-er thing to call out and pick as a hill to hang somebody on"
In post 168, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yep let's AtE, I'm hungry for a little drama.
I'm hungry for troll meat. If u2 and you are both trolls, daddy gonna eat good tonight.

More to come because I'm reading up after the weekend (kinda), but for now:

PEDIT: Aubrey is sensible, I like Aubrey
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (isolation #177) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:50 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

which leaves me with like {Slaxx, Oka, Maestro}, {Slaxx, Gamma, Maestro}, and a suuper reach {Slaxx, BH, Maestro}
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (isolation #178) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:24 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

You made a point earlier of how you don't like being mislynched

So I think it's fair to consider a complete lack of content from you under pressure as a scum claim

So like maybe today will be the day you have time?

I'm empathetic to the work thing. It would be nice to have something from you with 2-2.5 days left, you know, in case you aren't the lynch =P

so that's like thursday morning in the usa
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (isolation #179) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:12 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

I'm still good on this lynch. I'm in san diego at a conference so I'm not around but

this "i don't want to be the lylo lynch so lynch me now" is not pro-town. I'm not saying it's scum indicative, but it's bad play. Town!slaxx should be pushing a scum lynch right now so we never reach lylo.

Also we're not sitting here at L-1 forever because scum!(brass and/or gamma) doesn't want to vote town
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (isolation #180) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:28 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

further, slaxx's posts, plus vc w/ aubrey holding strong suggests that if slaxx is scum, his teammate is gamma.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (isolation #181) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:51 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 942, Slaxx wrote:Lol

It’s really not given the situation

But thanks for trying to subtly undercut my reads on my way out when I’m suspecting you.
I'm being subtle how? As which alignment would you expect me to agree with your fos on me?

this play is nonsense
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (isolation #182) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:53 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 948, Slaxx wrote:
In post 945, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 942, Slaxx wrote:Lol

It’s really not given the situation

But thanks for trying to subtly undercut my reads on my way out when I’m suspecting you.
I'm being subtle how? As which alignment would you expect me to agree with your fos on me?

this play is nonsense
It’s not about the disagreement, it’s about the way you did it

You’re trying to throw shade on my value now that I’m FoSing you on my way out:

Mate, I don't think we share a definition of shade throwing. I believe my progressions throughout this game have been laid out with supporting references and analysis of the game. How about argue with my vc if you think it's lacking a basis in reason. Rather than just dismiss my analysis because it points to slaxx scum
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (isolation #183) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:54 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

With my vc analysis
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (isolation #184) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

Spoiler: reads from the dead
In post 462, Shoshin wrote:Let's get on with this game. Lynching Oka/Aubrey/Gamma should win the game. If not, lynch Slaxx, U2, NL, in that order.
In post 754, no lunch wrote:VOTE: Aubrey

Keep the momentum up, URAP2. you are wrong and laziness is not becoming from you. You're too strong a player to become complacent.
In post 755, no lunch wrote:I may need somebody to scumcase brassherald for me. I am seeing indicators from him which I do not think occur to scum-brassherald.
In post 764, no lunch wrote:VOTE: OkaPoka
#1 preferred lynch by far if this is supported.
In post 950, Slaxx wrote:
In post 949, OkaPoka wrote:Ok so ur flipping scum then?
Sure, flagbearer even.

If it’s not you it’s probably Aubrey and a townread or mine.

But it’s U+U2 and U3 remaining town need to see it
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (isolation #185) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

Oka has voted every player except Maestro, Gamma, and of course, Oka
Spoiler: OKA Votes
In post 4, OkaPoka wrote:Hello there.

VOTE: cheekyteeky

Why? Who knows...

Anyways I figured I'd explain why I am playing a geriatric game because I can.
Often times when I play mafia, I always try and not post that much because I feel like I post too much and then I end up spam posting the game around the middle of day 1 and yeah. So maybe this rule set in my mind will keep me from making triple-quadruple posts. Also I can't speak well concisely and I never edit my posts barring maybe the first few, so I guess I'll try and keep my posts my "professional." No promises though.

As for the setup, I really didn't care for the setup when I joined so I guess I'll go ahead and check it out.
In post 96, OkaPoka wrote:Still don't see what Shoshin means by
Lots of words to say nothing.
Cheeky response by quoting me, but I don't feel it so ehh? Its going over my head.

---

Brass I think that we should lynch people that will get autolynched in lylo or corrupt how lylo is played out. For example, someone who straight up lolhammers should be autolynched before lylo. Saving them for "later reevaluation" is naive.

Not planning this game (or any game) for lylo is setting up for failure.

Town can piece together the game a lot better as the game goes on (should be self-evident) thus wouldn't you want the best people to be there when you have the most to work off of? Assuming that we can be successful with little-no information is just silly and at that point we are rolling dices to win. Especially in mountainous games where interaction is key to finding things out.

---

Nothing slimer has done is AI.

---

Townslipping does not exist and solidifying townreads off of "townslips" and early interactions is yikes.

---

u r a person 2 is getting scary close to how i played DDU.

VOTE: u r a person 2

Don't know what no lunch sees in u r a person 2 but whatever.
In post 401, OkaPoka wrote:I could continue opposing this townbloc because I don't like it when so much power in basically unchecked.

Or.

I could be lazy and sheep some people because apparently I don't know how to play this game.

VOTE: aubrey

whee

see you guys when aubrey flips
In post 468, OkaPoka wrote:u r a person 2, you are missing the point. if aubrey flipped red that meant slaxx led two scum lynches and that kind of bussing doesn't happen unless he has no faith in these two scum teammates.

anyways

i am but a sheep

VOTE: brass
In post 576, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: shoshin

I can see this. Maybe brass is town.
In post 664, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: no lunch

ok cool keep thinking but this is where my heart is and logic is very hard mkay
In post 840, OkaPoka wrote:ok slaxx is going to take to long for me to have fun this game

i think this is the right place to be btw
In post 913, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: slaxx

Brass has voted for everyone but Maestro, NL, Aubrey, and of course Brass Herald
Spoiler: Brass Votes
In post 6, brassherald wrote:I don't believe I am wasting a full post on an RVS

Conservation is my middle name. Not a wasted letter in my posts.

-Brass Conservation Herald

No waste here. Definitely not a terrible joke in a geriatric game to read.
In post 31, brassherald wrote:
In post 30, OkaPoka wrote:What about lurkers? Would you policy lynch people who actively prod doge etc.? If you scumread someone vs troll/lurker, do you pick the latter lynch early game?
Why would you ever vote for a policy lynch over a legitimate scum read? That's just poor play. I spent a while crusading against Policy Lynching in general but have backed off that quite a bit since then, but lynchin g a scum read is obviously the better option here.

I don't do reads lists, however, I will share a few quick thoughts so far.

Shoshin is sus to me, its been a while since I'm around, but damn, the early townblocking looks like a big case of buddying to me, feel free for people to tell me why I'm wrong, I love being told I'm wrong.

VOTE: Shoshin

u r a person 2 has me frustrated with a comment about an obvious joke being an "endorsement" as if anyone in the world has ever fucking listened to me or that I am actually going to conserve my posts. But, that being said, I do get called awkward constantly, and I doubt shoshin and this person are both scum with the early town block of the two of them if there are two.

Oka, I want to know what you actually think about policylynching for reals, because I've been confused before when people are asking someone to clarify whether they believe the question, so please do that for me.

The rest of you can count on me reading your shit and sorting you as time goes, which is not to say I have not sorted you or that I have, just that if I have, I am choosing not to share at this time.

I'm a Wildcard.

-Brass Conservation Awkward Herald Awkward, Wildcard.
In post 177, brassherald wrote:So, for Aubrey, its all about his longer posts. and seem like real reading and thinking occurring. I might no necessarily agree with all the reads and all the thoughts, but what is out there seems like enough for a town lean. He's not automatically assuming my mistake was real, so he's actually evaluating everyone and not taking the easiest excuses to hand out town reads. I like that to be town. As a disclaimer, I don't plan on meta diving anyone because of effort, so, if he's really good at faking town like thoughts, then, hey, good on him, but I'm getting town vibes from his more thoughtful posts.

Slimer is actually more just doing his own thing here, not really seeming to work towards an agenda, I would love to see more from them since we are well past the RVS stage and I don't see enough now, a few days after I town blocked him, to keep him in definite town territory, actually. I would link stuff I liked before, but I don't remember which ones stood out to me, he's still got enough to town lean, but not town block.

Also... VOTE: Cheeky Teeky

Scum.

I know it was you, Cheeky? You broke my heart!
In post 186, brassherald wrote:
In post 185, CheekyTeeky wrote:Oka I'm as confident in my U2 read as my NL read. But I trust you guys can read because you have like eyes and stuff. Also brass tone reading me is hilarious but probably the best reason for voting me so far.
I'm pitch perfect, baby!

Another movie quote, I'm on fire! (I assume this is the final line of Pitch Perfect 3)

But, I'm not ready for day to end anyway. VOTE: Shoshin

Back to your partner.
In post 472, brassherald wrote:
In post 471, Slaxx wrote:Fun fact: Brass hasn't provided any original content since I replaced in and led the Maestro lynch. He's coasted on this town-thing of his for like the last 9 posts.
Fun fact: This fact isn't fun and is pretty much typical for me. I get bored day 2.

Plus, there was the weekend, and work shit, like, I have a fucking life, you know?

VOTE: Slaxx

By my estimation, someone here is the flagpole.
In post 607, brassherald wrote:VOTE: Shoshin
L-1 leggo!
In post 737, brassherald wrote:Not feeling the no lunch lynch. I could go for a lynch of the what I would assume is an esports player.

VOTE: URAP2
In post 778, brassherald wrote:VOTE: OkaPoka

I don't like him peddling his vote, and he's been doing it for a while. Anyone else pinged by this?
In post 814, brassherald wrote:
In post 813, OkaPoka wrote:the chicken will not vote himself with u tho

anyone else the chicken shall assist in ur endeavors
Because that's worked so well for town so far...

VOTE: Oka
In post 940, brassherald wrote:VOTE: Slaxx

Eventually the flagpole was just a joke, at first I just couldn't remember the word after flag, tbh and decided to not look it up.

I thought it was funny.

Aubrey has never voted for BH, Gamma, URAP2, Oka, Aubrey
Spoiler: Aubrey Votes
In post 106, Aubrey wrote:
In post 93, Shoshin wrote:The real question is why you aren't?
I have town pings, but nothing near as absolute as you.
In post 95, theslimer3 wrote:But I dont think I can see the game the same way shoshin does. I much more prefer to conclude things rather than assume things more based on probability
Probability is fine, but the absolutism is what jars me. I tend to think scum have a more absolutistic mindset than town. Town usually move reads all over the place while I think it harder for scum to do that organically, so they root themselves a bit in their reads. The only difference here is that she has so many reads where I think scum like to put out only what they need.
In post 96, OkaPoka wrote:Townslipping does not exist
Agree. Slipping is when you have info you don't want others know, but accidentally say it. I thought NL was joking when he said that.
In post 82, brassherald wrote:Oh, shit, I am bad at the game. I've been looking for a team of two when it says in a post I didn't read that it's three.
I don't see why scum can't fake this.
In post 93, Shoshin wrote:NL's town because of the way he revisited/questioned my early townread on Slimer
I don't get this. You have one person voting you, and another person pressing you. Why wouldn't a scum NL backtrack?
In post 93, Shoshin wrote:Cheeky's town because she's engaging the game with a level of drive that doesn't come from scum
Her engagement feels similar to Ur-a-person-2, yet he is lower on your list.
In post 96, OkaPoka wrote:Nothing slimer has done is AI.
I kinda agree with this. I would expect something of a read from him by now. The only thing I see in his favor is him playing like a newer player if he is scum.

Everyone:
"WE WANT READS" *VOTE VOTE VOTE*

Slimer:
"Idk."
*Votes someone voting him*

This isn't a good enough reason to town lean him though, but I'm not ready to put someone at L1.
In post 104, brassherald wrote:I still think shoshin's handing out town reads like it's candy on Halloween is suspicious, which is why my vote has not changed.
Thank you. I like the fact you're going after someone who isn't a popular choice. VOTE: Shoshin
In post 268, Aubrey wrote:I’m expecting Bass to rejoin.

VOTE: CT
In post 356, Aubrey wrote:Files are extremely dangerous when thrown, added Manila folder weight does +2 damage.

As slaxx pointed out I don’t know how you go from worrying about having no townreads and then state you don’t look for town reads necessarily. That just doesn’t make sense to me.

If the original CT wagon were to reform I wouldn’t cry, but I don’t think that is the case today.

In post 559, Aubrey wrote:Okkkkkaaayyy. This game has become stagnant for 2 days now.

Gamma vote someone. The wait has been long enough. Otherwise lynching a halfway absent slot is fine by me.

NL, eiter vote me, or Slaxx. Unless you don’t think either of us scum. Which would surprise me.

Oka, get off Brass for now and either vote me or Slaxx.

VOTE: Slaxx

Let’s get going.
In post 666, Aubrey wrote:VOTE: no lunch
In post 821, Aubrey wrote:Gamma, U2

Bass

Oka, Slax

Less - most likely I'd vote.

VOTE: Slax

Gamma has placed one vote, on shoshin.
Spoiler: Gamma Vote
In post 571, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Shoshin
Really don’t see my vote not going here so I’m fine voting before being fully caught up.

I've voted for everyone but shoshin and myself
Spoiler: URAP2 Votes
In post 10, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 7, no lunch wrote:
In post 5, theslimer3 wrote:VOTE: No lynch
Found scum
I believe attempting to no lynch in a nightless setup is far more likely to come from a member of the mafia. I am but an advocate for midday calorie reduction.

I'm buying what this guy is selling both as a read and as dieting advice

VOTE: slime
In post 16, u r a person 2 wrote:{Shoshin, Urap} town bloc

let's gooooooo

i don't agree with your reasoning on slimer. He's still null

BH's entrance pinged me in that I-should-have-known-just-from-RVS sort of way. It's supes awkward.

It also jokingly endorses the whole idea that town should be wary of wasting posts, which encourages lurking discourages discussion. I know that this rule set nominally encourages that behavior which makes BH's comments a little less scum-indicative, but honestly the post restrictions are not that oppressive.

In post 38, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 31, brassherald wrote:u r a person 2 has me frustrated with a comment about an obvious joke being an "endorsement" as if anyone in the world has ever fucking listened to me or that I am actually going to conserve my posts. But, that being said, I do get called awkward constantly, and I doubt shoshin and this person are both scum with the early town block of the two of them if there are two.
Hey I'm sorry I called you awkward. I couldn't think of a better word at the time.

I have no idea whether people listen to you or not.

It was a read out of, and to move us out of, RVS. Recent postings read slightly town

I like the move to Oka. I don't understand why you would actively move us back towards a random whatever when we were already quickly leaving RVS. As sho insinuated, you used it as a chance to say nothing of value from a sorting perspective while looking active

VOTE: oka
In post 68, u r a person 2 wrote:I'm scum reading Slimer. Their entrance is fine, but is odd because a)it's obvious no lynching is silly and they know it. b) if they actually are serious about wanting to discuss it, that discussion would be a tedious waste of space

is filler and potential low key buddying

and - I might be conf biasing this because I really don't like it when I see every post someone makes as scummy, but they seem very happy to engage in a theory discussion

And then finally
In post 59, theslimer3 wrote:But honestly, I dont see how any of you can distinguish between a troll and scum. I've come across plenty of trolls and lurkers who ended up flipping scum. Why do they get a pass for a possible scum read?
This is the best example of scumhunting in slimer's iso and they are shading theoretical trolls.

In post 167, u r a person 2 wrote:okay

The problem, CT, is that you told me to check out their last
FEW
games.
You implied that you had done a meta dive of no lunch (you say you have no experience with them, but say they are far from their town meta -> you did a meta dive)
If you had done any meta work on No Lunch, you would have known they only have one game to look at.
But you told me to check out their last few games.

Analysis:
You misled town when you implied that you had looked into No Lunch's meta.

Town has no reason to do this.

You are scum.
In post 331, u r a person 2 wrote:VOTE: maestro
In post 352, u r a person 2 wrote:i thought there were more votes on maestro. running out the door but have my vote back

In post 417, u r a person 2 wrote:VOTE: aubrey
In post 626, u r a person 2 wrote:Anyone have interest for this

VOTE: NL
In post 654, u r a person 2 wrote:I think I want a slaxx lynch

the whole game lit up and moved to mislynch shoshin as soon as aubrey tried to make a counter wagon on slaxx

oh yeah, and his slot was cheeky teeky who got caught fabricating a read.

You're charismatic, and I think that's why you're still here, but it's time.
In post 694, u r a person 2 wrote:i don't know what you're doing, but I'm just about out of patience

VOTE: no lunch L-1
In post 835, u r a person 2 wrote:cool - I was looking for reasons, but I'll take the bus gogo
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (isolation #186) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

Spoiler: Final Vote counts, colored
In post 375, northsidegal wrote:

Votecount 1.FINAL

Maestro
(5):
Slaxx
Shoshin
u r a person 2
, Aubrey ,
Maestro

OkaPoka (1):
no lunch

u r a person 2
(1):
OkaPoka
Shoshin
(1):
brassherald

Not voting (1):
Gamma Emerald

With 9 alive, it’s 5 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-13 20:47:59).
In post 652, northsidegal wrote:

Votecount 2.FINAL

Shoshin
(5):
Gamma Emerald , OkaPoka ,
Slaxx
, brassherald ,
no lunch

Aubrey (1):
Shoshin

Slaxx
(1):
Aubrey
no lunch
(1):
u r a person 2

Not voting (0):

With 8 alive, it’s 5 to lynch. The Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-22 04:09:59).

Shoshin
was lynched. She was a
Vanilla Townie
In post 800, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 3.FINAL

no lunch
(4):
OkaPoka , Aubrey ,
u r a person 2
Slaxx

OkaPoka (2):
no lunch
, brassherald

Not voting (1):
Gamma Emerald

With 7 alive, it’s 4 to lynch. The Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-29 20:07:59).
In post 953, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 4.FINAL

Slaxx
(4):
Aubrey ,
u r a person 2
, OkaPoka , brassherald

Not voting (2):
Gamma Emerald,
Slaxx

With 6 alive, it’s 4 to lynch. The Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2019-02-02 17:39:59).

Slaxx
was lynched. He was a
Vanilla Townie
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #958 (isolation #187) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:02 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

I'll have time to work on this game tomorrow afternoon while flying back to cold cold minnesota
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (isolation #188) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 84, Maestro wrote:
In post 81, theslimer3 wrote:I dont have any reads. For me it's still the beginning of the game.
ahaha no

no that's bad - here have rope

I'm here now gang, forgot that I didn't need to be SO EXTREMELY CONCERNED about post count that I would just sit there paralyzed waiting for a good opportunity to make some huge meaningful post... also, forgot which game I'm in was the geriatric so that helps, amirite? :lol:
In post 85, Maestro wrote:
In post 80, no lunch wrote:Brassherald, why did you have to townslip of all people? You were already my strongest townread.
I fail to see a slip.

Related/WIK: I think people put far too much importance on things that they see as slips because they don't behave the same as other players.

Also WIK: brass still can be Town, but I think the only game I've ever played (maybe I modded it?) with him, he was an IC and idk if that helps or hurts my read. On the one hand, I have no context for Scum!brass, on the other hand I have a picture of ConfTown!brass who doesn't need to prove he's Town so...
In post 82, brassherald wrote:-Brass Conservation Awkward Herald Awkward, Wildcard, Bubblegum Chewer, Non-reader
The one thing that's skeeving me out about this continued meme thing you're doing is that I'm worried eventually it's going to be used to back up a claim or some bullshit like that. Unnecessary capital letters make me paranoid af.
actually it's just oka, gamma, isn't it
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (isolation #189) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

oops, i didn't mean to add those quotes
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (isolation #190) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 435, OkaPoka wrote:I don't think scum busses today. Doesn't make sense as it would be too hard for them to win.

So either everyone is town voting Aubrey and Aubrey is scum or Aubrey is town.

Basically the question boils down to do I think that <Shoshin, NL, U2> are town, include <OkaPoka> if you aren't me, include <Slaxx> because he's essentially voting Aubrey.

I think its all town at this point.

That would mean Aubrey + Gamma or Aubrey + Brass.

Gamma is town.

Aubrey + Brass is gamesolve. stop townblocking brass.
this came while aubrey was l-1

is this a bus post? would oka, aubrey make oka the fb?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (isolation #191) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

so im in a world of {gamma, oka}, {gamma, aubrey}, and {oka, aubrey}
I don't really see oka bussing as I mentioned before, but both brass herald and slaxx town read gamma pretty hard
And if gamma is disinterested town who only casts 1 vote, then it would make sense that scum would have to double vote on multiple wagons, making d3 and d4 wagons make more sense for an oka, aubrey team

[quote="In post 918, Slaxx"]I literally never read her as town even when she is, mainly. And I think the initial catchup was Townie. I don’t think scum Gamma yells about a wagon on her buddy when it is imminent, I think she ignores it or busses. I also have seen a higher signal to noise ratio with Gamma in past games where here although the content is thinner it doesn’t look like busy work or feigned effort. Town gamma has spent literal entire games defending herself as town and here there is effort to sort, or at least there was

I can’t talk about ongoing games, but I know in recently finished ones there has been a site-wide disinterest from Gamma so I don’t think the recent dip is AI.[/quote

and im pretty sure im out of posts.

Brass halp
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (isolation #192) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:04 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 964, Gamma Emerald wrote:Alright u gucks I’m gonna destroy everything at some point so prepare ur butts
I hope so
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (isolation #193) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

@bh do you really not have a single town read, mate?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (isolation #194) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

Gamma, if you ever do give reads, could you go into some detail about your bh read
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (isolation #195) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

What are you finding shocking
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (isolation #196) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

I think all of them are possible.

I really want to believe that brass is town (and that shoshin, nl, slaxx, and myself haven't been wrong ALL game)

I've been in a number of games with BH, but I don't feel like I've picked up much of anything regarding a town meta for him.

I don't think that I've seen such an explosive temper from him before, but I haven't gone back through his completed games to look yet

Somewhere I heard that he doesn't like playing scum, but I'm not sure where.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (isolation #197) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

If I had to place a vote right this moment, gun to my head, I'm voting gamma.

gamma fits these teams for me
{Gamma, Aubrey}
{Gamma, Oka}
{Gamma, Brass}

and other possible teams for me are

{Brass, Oka}
and maybe {Brass, Aubrey} this seems far less likely, but I should ISO it, I guess
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #979 (isolation #198) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:56 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 63, brassherald wrote:Also, just as a side note, I don't plan to let this go to LYLO, so why am I lynching to win at LYLO? I just want to lynch scum and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubble... wait, I found more!
=(
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (isolation #199) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:19 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

the team is precisely {gamma, oka}

maestro voted slimer for not voting. slimer got pissed off because he was being bussed, so he voted his partner and flaked. Gamma took over the spot, immediately unvoted, never got back on the wagon, and shaded NL and I for not waiting for their comments.

Maestro pushed against a townread of brass for the slip (aubrey, at some point you point out that this would have been an easy place for scum to find a town read, and I agree.) There are some other interactions that make unlikely teams of {brass, oka} and {brass, aubrey} so if this read is wrong, his only partner is gamma.

Go read oka's first, say, 5 posts. Where are these solid reads he was supposed to have later in the game? He's just been tossing throwaway shade lines. And where was his desire to pl lurkers? At no point did he push slimer, who was flaking. He has never voted gamma.

I thought maestro had spewed oka town, but maestro really was just laughing at my idiocy. There's another post that looks like SvS coaching and it is:
In post 174, Maestro wrote:Before you ask, yes, I'm sometimes a judgemental jerk as either alignment, but I usually mean none of it. Take my sass with a grain of salt and a peppering of non-alignment-indicative cumin - I know myself well enough to know that people will get pissy after this post.
In post 161, OkaPoka wrote:
Cheeky, are you voting u r a person 2 because you agree with my assessment or something else?
---
no lunch are you an alt?
---
maestro is starting to border on the lurking territory, I'd hate to policy lynch, but I'm not afraid to policy lynch.

More thoughts later today hopefully
1. If you think they should provide more reasoning for a vote, just say that. If you disagree with how they voted for the person you're voting for, just say that. Why go through all the trouble to question somebody about a vote but be all awkward about it?

2. I like this qvestion. Zees ees good qvestion.
@no lunch RE the response in :
it matters because they wanna know if you're Scum or not so please link some games from whatever other site you've played on, and if it's EpicMafia I promise to only judge you a little bit.

3. The next time you wanna get all opportunistic, just commit, bro. Lurking =/= Not Being On-site. You have a 2014 join date. Act like it?
103-11 0-2

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”