Micro 844: Geriatric Half Mast Nightless [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:42 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: No lunch

theslimer you were making a play on this player's name right?

Only U2 and Lunchless seemed to bite. Should've had your lunches you hungry scum ^^
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:48 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 17, Aubrey wrote:I’m just not seeing a rvs vote as attracting unwanted attention is all. It’s a standard opening.
Are you hungry Aubrey? Did you think it was a good idea to be friends with no lunch?

I believe you're being intentionally obtuse here. Have a banana, I hear they're good brainfood.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:57 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 20, brassherald wrote:And, Cheeky, I've never heard bananas as brain food. Fish, yes, though.
Something something potassium and action potentials.

Brass any thoughts on our friends here?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:36 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 22, brassherald wrote:My thoughts are some people put way too much weight on RVS votes and I don't trust reads this super early, even my own.
When do you start feeling comfortable making reads? Is this something to do with being a lawyer?

How would we ever advance if we all sat around not weighing up people's initial posts?
In post 22, brassherald wrote:I'm not getting the plain English meaning of the words he is posting
Maybe it's the accent. I'm not letting you use this down the line to hedge a stance on our foreign friend btw.

I should save the rest of my posts for the morning. Gn glgl.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:31 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oka, do you have any thoughts on what anyone here has posted so far?

@
-'---

In post 13, Shoshin wrote:u r a person 2 is town as well. I like how the game is going so far.
Shoshin could you please elaborate on why you townread U2 here?
In post 15, Shoshin wrote:Not sure yet. Scum can't afford too many townreads on town in this setup so challenging them early is plausible play from scum. At the same time, the "???" isn't how I see scum going about that. Feels more like genuine confusion at how anyone could have a townread so quick. So if I had to guess, maybe town?
In post 35, Shoshin wrote:brassherald's town based on his paranoia that I'm buddying via early townreads.
I'm not sure why you would bother suggesting that scum might be challenging your townreads, yet you townlean Aubrey for tone and townread Brass for paranoia after being the only players to challenge your townreads?

Does not compute.

@
-'---

U2 do you have any townreads apart from Shoshin thus far?

@
-'---

Brass why did you vote Shoshin over U2? It looked like you were heading towards voting U2 when you were talking about scum being more likely to waffle on in RVS. What are your thoughts on Oka?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 42, OkaPoka wrote:I don't like shoshin too much because she seems to have a very high opinion of herself.
I want to say that usually comes from town but I'll resist that urge for now, I have no idea about this player's scumrange. I have heard rumours about her though which is actually the only reason I joined this geriatric game. In order words, tonally, this is what I expect from a possible town!Shoshin. Logically I'm not sure yet.
In post 42, OkaPoka wrote:I like slimer's opinion on the game. Feels like he has suffered/seen some free town wins gone down the drain, and the fact that he's adapting to it is a good sign.
Oh yeah, so this policy lynch theory, could you pseudo-hypothetically apply it here? Like if you had to PL the scumteam where would you go based on the almost zero info available?
In post 42, OkaPoka wrote:As for you cheeky, I don't know. You are just different than DDU.
If I'm not different then it should worry you more. You witnessed the great sausage scumreading me for being "different" to his folly so heed the warning. Secondly, this is a geriatric game which is challenging for CheekyTeeky's playstyle. I'll take what I can get in terms of learning new techniques while under these constraints though.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 44, OkaPoka wrote:Sausage was scum that game, so him scumreading you was probably just leaving his options open for a lynch. I guess I'll see whats-up as we go down further.
Lol no he townread me as the frozen caughtass scum he was. I was referring to that amazing trainwreck you spectated where A50 and I lost the game for town after our giant sausage fight.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Slimer, you remember that Newbie game where we established RQS is scummy post-game? I'm surprised Oka didn't ping you and instead you answered his question. Any feelings about Oka and others?

@
-'---

In post 46, OkaPoka wrote:this one?

That game was just disgusting to watch.
You're a diddle head for linking that btw <3. Yep that one.

@
-'---

In post 51, Aubrey wrote:I've had the pleasure of briefly seeing Cheeky's scumplay as we were both partners at one time. And by pleasure I mean she constantly attacked me left and right. Totally two different scum players. How's it been dude?
Oh! I thought I recognised you. Yeah the bussing days were fun, I'm glad you guys still managed a win in the end. It's been sweet.

I'm worried you're scum here though :/

@
-'---

In post 47, Shoshin wrote:I had just townread Slimer when U2 voted him, creating our first legit wagon. I think the action of building early wagons is pro-town, and I think it's a fairly reliable town tell when the wagoning vote comes onto a player (Slimer) who a townie (me) just townread.
Thanks! Has your read changed since this point? What do you make of him town blocking you and promptly changing the vote you initially townread him for? Does his sheeping bother you?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:46 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

On rereading the thread I just realised how distracting my roses as dividers were so, sorry! I probably took the "edit" part of geriatric too seriously. >.> they're pretty but once is fine...

On another note: more votes on No Lunch please.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:30 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 58, Shoshin wrote:
In post 57, CheekyTeeky wrote:On another note: more votes on No Lunch please.
Why not Oka? What don't you like about NL?
I have a funny feeling Oka is town even though I can see a few aspects of his scum meta here. It's actually quite frustrating that our posting is restricted because I'm finding that it obscures my ability to use meta.

In a haphazard way by adding up all his thoughts I think I can account for all my issues with his slot and lump him into the good ol' town basket.

Also, his wagon make up, namely U2 and NL, doesn't look too appetising from my pov.

NL is a case similar to Aubrey. Both made terrible entrances into the game. Following that, It's both what they didn't talk about and when they did talk, what it was they chose to comment on.

Slimer asked a very pertinent question in , which NL seemed to skip over, she skipped over any reaction to my weirdass entrance posts, before jumping back to Shoshin, acting like she didn't also misinterpret Slimer's RVS vote as a serious vote for a No Lynch...she then jumps on the same wagon as her only other suspect before even waiting for a response.

It all reads to me like she's hoping we won't look too closely if she's not too loud or strange.

Also, I did a quick meta skim and she seems to have more elaborate posts (+ more personality) in non-geriatric games. Isn't that strange!

It's 2am so I'm not very concise atm. But this is vaguely what I'm looking at with these two.

Pedit Hi Slimer - it's bothering me that you haven't confirmed or corrected your vote. You're currently viting for a No Lynch - if it's intentional that's fine but please just say so.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:57 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 61, Shoshin wrote:
In post 60, CheekyTeeky wrote:I have a funny feeling Oka is town even though I can see a few aspects of his scum meta here.
What's the difference between Oka's town/scum meta?
How long is a piece of string?

Here's some transparency of my thoughts if it helps.

- Oka's waffling is scummy.
- His intent to play using geriatric rules is genuine with no hidden agenda.
- His intent to PL is towny; though his reasoning seems contradictory in parts.
- His independent thoughts, particularly on Shoshin and Brass seem townie but he doesn't really talk about tells that are AI, nor does he give AI stances.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:41 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Brass, I don't really want to turn this into an argument about people's play preferences. The point is that Oka has advocated for PLs before as town, and I believe his reasons for believing it is the optimal play are genuine. He is a good scum player, when I was trying to organise lynches for towns best success based on reads and VCA/NKA, he kept pushing for slightly scummy slots that were on the right track over trolls and lurkers. So in a way he's playing against what he would believe to be his scum wincon by encouraging PLs early.

You're preaching to the choir, I am not a fan of PLs, if I'm really stuck for a scumread I'd prefer to lynch a high info slot with scum equity but that's beside the point.

I may have surpassed my post limit. Will count in the morning. Gn!
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yay! Good work team. Great posting.

VOTE: U2

I think theslimer wagon is bad, I'm pretty confident he's town.

Oka I think the issue with adopting your philosophy here is that given this set up - mountainous nightless - scum are forced to act more towny than they would in a normal night action game since they can't kill off people who are on the right track/obv town. Therefore scum have more motivation to look towny. I think looking for "busywork"/hidden agendas/LAMIST behaviour is our best bet here.

Speaking of LAMIST, Brass "town slipping" is gross tbh. The first time he did it, in his second post I think, I wanted to see if anyone noticed. The way NL pointed it out feels forced, like I don't think saying "oh no my townread townslipped" is a genuine thought to have. If NL has been paying enough attention to notice Brass' slip then surely she would have noticed other things that she could comment on if she were actually scumhunting.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:57 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 31, brassherald wrote:I doubt shoshin and this person are both scum with the early town block of the two of them if there are two.
Oh it wasn't your second post. I didn't notice anyone else mention a scumteam of 2? Please quote it.
In post 79, brassherald wrote:
In post 69, no lunch wrote:
In post 58, Shoshin wrote:
In post 57, CheekyTeeky wrote:On another note: more votes on No Lunch please.
Why not Oka? What don't you like about NL?
Don't mind Cheeky, she suffers from the unfortunate condition of Mafia Alignment.

Talk to me about slimer?
So, are you at Cheeky/Oka as your best guess as the scum team?

I would assume you think Oka is scum because you voted him.
Assuming you were genuine in your first "townslip" I think it's reasonable to also assume that you would've checked the OP at some point to see how many scum you were actually looking for. Reiterating the slip is meh.

Some reads please Brass? I'm not letting you keep your cards held to your chest while you distract us with busywork anymore. You need to be more transparent if you are town.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:21 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 103, no lunch wrote:Okay I believe I may need to be more elaborate. Is anybody else having the hairs on the back of their neck standing up by the way Cheeky is talking about scum's incentive to play the LAMIST card while relentlessly LAMISTing?
So we understand each other, please define LAMIST behaviour and elaborate on how any of my actions look LAMIST to you.

In post 104, brassherald wrote:I still think shoshin's handing out town reads like it's candy on Halloween is suspicious, which is why my vote has not changed.
Please tell me how this benefits scum!Shoshin.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Cool. Aubrey is town.

{Shoshin, OkaPoka, theslimer3, Aubrey}
{brassherald}
{Maestro, no lunch, u r a person 2}
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:51 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 111, Shoshin wrote:Why is Slimer/Oka/Aubrey town? And why is NL/U2 scum? And why aren't you giving any weight to the obvious town slips from Brass/Maestro? Everything about your reads feels off.
Are you actually reading the game? When I stated Slimer was town and then voted U2 earlier you had no qualm, why are my reads surprising now? Slimer and Aubrey feel like they have no agenda, they're not trying to be townread. I've already discussed Oka, NL and my thoughts on the slip. I'm disappointed.
In post 111, Shoshin wrote:My reads look nothing like hers
Could you list them please?
In post 111, Shoshin wrote:You might be right about Cheeky. Her townreads (other than me) are terrible.
Do you usually think that having correct reads is AI? How is listing said awful reads beneficial for scum!Cheeky?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:11 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 108, CheekyTeeky wrote:{Shoshin, OkaPoka, theslimer3, Aubrey}
{brassherald}
{Maestro, no lunch, u r a person 2}
For fun let's say that I accept the slips at face value. My list then looks like this:

{Brassherald, OkaPoka, theslimer3, Aubrey, Maestro}
{Shoshin, no lunch, u r a person 2}

Is this why you're changing your tact now? Because I've nailed your other two buddies and you need to break up my town reads or you're effed?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:55 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Brass, trust me on slimer, I have played with scum slimer and this isn't it. I have played with scum Oka and this isn't it. I have played with scum Aubrey and surprise! This isn't it. If I scumread you I would have put you at the bottom of my list, I'm struggling to sort your intent but based on my addition to the first two scum members I found on page 1 (I'm that good xx) I think you have to be town.

If people actually look at the interactions between Shoshin/U2/NL you would know this team makes sense. E.g. Neither will vote each other, they're talking past each other/not answering each others questions/their townreads on each other smell like ass.

@Oka would you move to Shoshin?

VOTE: Shoshin
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:22 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Excellent, U2 tell me how it makes any sense to lock!town me and then a few posts later say oh no you did it too early?

Oka's point in voting you was that as scum in the game he's referencing, he went with the flow whilst manipulating town. Here I do see similar behaviour where it looks like you're buddying people and changing reads depending on other people's reads.

I don't think instantly believing Maestro town slipped is believable in this instance unless you have knowledge already that he is town.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 126, u r a person 2 wrote:Come on, Cheeky. Engage with me.
Oh man this is going to be a pain in the ass and reinforces why I don't interact with my scumreads. You're reminding me a lot of BuJaber scum atm where he distracted me from reading him by swamping me with reads on others. I'll have to respond later as I have assignments due but I do need to pick apart your case to help you see where I disagree if you are town - your case is very shallow as a brief example:
In post 126, u r a person 2 wrote:57 NL pushes for an answer to their previous question for Shoshin, while voting for Shoshin's fos at the time. Could definitely come from both alignments, but both aspects are pro-town: following up on lines of inquiry and doing so without tunneling.
NL is saving face for suddenly changing her mind on Shoshin, if you read after her "follow up" question you'll see Shoshin never actually responded. Instead she jumps on a shiny wagon and now she's on another shiny wagon. The weird thing is now she's saying there's at least one scum in me/shoshin (U2 you did something similar saying at least 1 scum in x/x which is a common move scum do, town generally say I think tvs or svs for x reasons) but she's pushing from her shiny wagon. The hesitation to vote me directly after saying I'm scum, the way she is looking to shade me with no explanation while sitting on a safe wagon is all very scum indicative.

I have no idea how you think any of this is pro-town behaviour - but like I said I'll give you more later.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:30 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Jfc. I'd rather you told me about your scum reads instead of drowning me in PbPa.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Seriously please no more PbPa U2, please just elaborate on your scumreads. I've just remembered my first scumgame on MS: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=73220

I used PbPa to get townread and win. Doing what you're doing isn't helping me see you as towny.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 138, u r a person 2 wrote:In the above, Shoshin is chastising a TOWN READ in a pretty harsh tone. Is this ever SvT? SvS, maybe if maestro was at cross purposes with no day chat.

Thoughts, Cheeky?
I think this is a good point and I aporeciate it because if I'm wrong about any of my scumreads, it's Shoshin. But her interactions with you and NL and her sudden why-the-fuck-are-you-surprised-at-my-reads turn on me look like the scum team is threatened and are trying to get good footing to lynch me. I think I could be wrong on her because I do think she would be egotistical enough to not want to work with me/think only her reads could be right and so its possible that she's irrationally resorted to calling me scum and distancing incase I am scum.

I think this whole interaction with you, U2, is designed to make you look towny while you try to get some footing on getting me lynched (hence why you don't actually care if I respond to your bad NL case). It's why I'm asking for your scumreads, because it's an easy place to sit and say x is town because blah when you know they're town already.

Apart from slimer, who I think is town based on meta and who seems to have no agenda, who do you think is scum?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok good it's not Shoshin. :)

Shoshin, I'm predominantly a reaction test player which is close to impossible to do in geriatric. I use my votes differently. I'm not attacking you personally, I'm trying to gauge your reaction to certain behaviours, similar to how I sorted Aubrey. If I tell you guys everything I do then I don't get natural reactions.

VOTE: U2
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Hi no lunch can you please elaborate on your reads? Why are you voting Slimer? Who else is suspicious (i know you suspect me others too would be great) and why?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:10 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Here's an example of Slimer's scum meta for those who care.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:36 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 149, u r a person 2 wrote:@Cheeky Yeah, I had skimmed through the beginning of that game after you first mentioned your meta read. I didn't see much, though meta dives are not my area of expertise. Could you please explain your meta read on Slimer?
Yeah - that game isn't long it's only like 18 posts iirc. But you can see he actually tries to be active and his reads are pretty detailed. He's very self-aware. In contrast it reads like he doesnt care what he looks like here.

Honestly I townread him in RVS after his vote and follow up on no lunch's vote.

I looked at some of your meta too and I think you ask better questions/have more nuanced observations as town and you're not as sheepy. I don't know what your scum game looks like. When we played you were a lot more aggressive which is why your lack of pushes and paranoia here is concerning.

If you look at a few no lunch games you'll see she's very far from her town meta. I'm not going to explain that one though because it's easier for me to explain meta when I have personal experience with players. So people can validate that for themselves.

Brass kind of bleeds town at points though I haven't seen his scumgame.

Aubrey is quite stiff and reserved as scum iirc.

Oka is very manipulative and buddy's people/has little original thought. He can get melodramatic/AtEs as well. He waffles ALOT as scum and can outpost town.

I'm pushing for people to give me scum reads because I think with the amount of people town reading others, scum are not sure where to go.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

:yawn:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 156, no lunch wrote:I was voting Slimer because I did not change my vote from very early game. I'll correct that.
You mean post 80/156? You revoted slimer, your RVS vote was on him, then you jumped on Shoshin, then you jumped on Oka BEFORE jumping back on slimer when he was gaining momentum so idk why you're trying to make it sound like you had no info to go off.

You're so obvious scum that I'm not worried about getting you lynched today :lol:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 163, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 151, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 150, CheekyTeeky wrote:If you look at a few no lunch games you'll see she's very far from her town meta. I'm not going to explain that one though because it's easier for me to explain meta when I have personal experience with players. So people can validate that for themselves.
okay but

No Lunch has only played in one game on site

Cheeky?
And? So my sample size is small - discard it. I'm not scumreading her exclusively on meta so Idk why you care about this, like how is that the one thing you feel you need to clarify? What is any answer I give to that helping you for? She is awkward opportunistic scum jumping from wagon to wagon scared to vote me and when she finally did it was for the lamest reason possible... like wtf else is she doing. That slot is scum, Imma doubt = zero it.

I'm more concerned about the other two because one of them has to go deep to win as the flag bearer. *coughu2cough*

Also, with 3 scum we only have 6 townies - it takes 5 to lynch, so we really need to start agreeing on reads. Idk why people have like 1-2 scum reads that's not normal towny paranoia.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Lmao entitled! That's the best one yet. Deserves to be highlighted in it's own post.

Yep let's AtE, I'm hungry for a little drama.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 167, u r a person 2 wrote:Analysis:
You misled town when you implied that you had looked into No Lunch's meta.

Town has no reason to do this.

You are scum.
Cool story bro. Thanks for outting, now when I flip you can't hide. Who's the third? :lol:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 171, u r a person 2 wrote:Are you even going to attempt to explain that discrepancy as an error made by town or are you just scum claiming?

I just want to be clear because town in this position is saying to themselves, "oh no I fucked up. I need to obv!town my way out of this."
Nah I'm sitting here pretty smug that I caught you both on page 1 and it took you guys this long to omgus me lmao.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh snap. I'm heartbroken brass </3
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Well hopefully that was enough of a Whirlwind team :)

{U2, NL, Brass, Maestro} lynch in here.

I'm L-1 as Brass kindly forgot to mention. I hardclaim Jester.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oka I'm as confident in my U2 read as my NL read. But I trust you guys can read because you have like eyes and stuff. Also brass tone reading me is hilarious but probably the best reason for voting me so far.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:32 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 166, no lunch wrote:I hope you are scum pushing a mislynch because this kind of entitled behaviour is not the kind of approach I would expect from a player with a reputation as good as yours.
This is really bothering me. Noone here has said anything about my reputation and the only people who would think anywhere close to this about me would be Brass and Oka, possibly slimer though I doubt it? So I'm left feeling pretty paranoid about Oka mostly because Brass has already said he doesn't really remember much of my meta (hence the tone read is really funny).

:thinking:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Based on that accidental tmi and the dynamics around my attempted lynch I'm thinking these teams:

{Oka, NL, Brass}
{Brass, NL, U2}
{Brass, NL, Maestro}

VOTE: no lunch
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:39 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 205, no lunch wrote:I decided on that choice of words, because I have heard of you through acquaintances who play here.
Who?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:46 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Sweet be mislynched then. I honestly don't even care if you're town, your wagon hopping, question dodging and lack of real content is something I don't care to lose.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:29 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 215, u r a person 2 wrote:cheeky is today's lynch
Jsyk when you play future scum games. It's your smugness that gives you away. Whenever you think you think you've made towny plays or things are going the right way for you, you bleed scum.

I will disappear into the shadows now, do make the most of the remainder of the day peeps, perhaps to find my buddies if you're that way inclined. I do have responses to no lunch but I feel revenge is better served cold.

Bon appetite.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:24 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok U2 can be town.

Since noone really wants to scum hunt/is distracted by me being scum. I'll try to stimulate some more movement and hopefully some cohesion now that we actually do have enough info to solve. I don't mind being the lynch at this point but you should give it until the end of the day because we still have 2 other scum to find (other than my vote from my pov).

I still believe Oka is town which has been reinforced by his frustration at the me/U2/NL thunder dome. I also think his paranoia of me was genuine and I like the tone in his responses to maestro's weirdly timed push on him.

Shoshin is town for her genuine reactions and her reaching out to someone voting her (Aubrey) in an attempt to find my buddy, which tells me she doesn't know my alignment.

Aubrey is town because everything she's saying makes sense from a town pov and she has genuine reactions to whats going on in the thread. I really like her reasoning behind her Shoshin push even if I disagree.

I think U2 is town because of his solve making complete sense if I am scum, it was also unprompted. His solve also locks him in/would look really bad for him if he were scum. Also his reaction to my suggestion for future scum games was towny af.

I still think slimer is town and that he was right about Maestro's vote being opportunistic.

@oka, Aubrey - would you be willing to move your votes onto anyone else?

Aubrey If you're still worried about Shoshin being able to get out of trapping herself in with townreads I think it's better if you wait to see how that progresses. I've already seen her reads fluctuate so theyre not as absolute as you were describing, they adjust to the game but that's normal and town indicative imo.

I'd like to hear if anyone disagrees or can add strength onto any of these reads. I am planning on casing at some point but for now would like the townreads to stop being paranoid of each other.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:32 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 222, Aubrey wrote:I think your flip would either help me in my reads or give me a narrowed down pool to look into.
Cool, how does it help your reads if I flip scum or town? Look who does that clear either way?

Any thoughts on the timing of Maestro's appearance to WK me while it looked like I was getting lynched?
In post 224, brassherald wrote:Dat Cheeky turn around on U2 is so quick it gave me whiplash.

Why did you decide U2 was town so suddenly?
I have that effect :)
In post 221, CheekyTeeky wrote:I think U2 is town because of his solve making complete sense if I am scum, it was also unprompted. His solve also locks him in/would look really bad for him if he were scum. Also his reaction to my suggestion for future scum games was towny af.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:37 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 225, CheekyTeeky wrote:Any thoughts on the timing of Maestro's appearance to WK me while it looked like I was getting lynched?
This can be @anyone btw.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:40 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 226, brassherald wrote:His only post between you calling him scum was a statement about keeping something you said in mind the next time he rolls scum, that seems to still have nothing to do with it. Did you review his ISO after your previous post?
Yes.

So are you disagreeing with the read? You don't townread U2?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:08 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 230, brassherald wrote:praising his solving when earlier you said no one had a case on you, but I doubt you are going to go into that.
I wasn't praising his solving lol. I was saying that's more likely to come from town - where all his reads fall into place once he thinks he's caught a scum slip.

Noone has a rational case on me. The meta thing was me meta skimming a few people and obviously not paying attention to how many games NL had listed. I looked at one game of hers and assumed that it was more. Oh well.

Anyway the point of this was to get you guys sorting each other - don't worry about sorting me, you can assume I'm scum. If I'm scum you'd want me to spew all my stances on others so there's no reason to shut me down early.

Brass do you agree/disagree with any of my other townreads and reasoning?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 232, OkaPoka wrote:Whether Maestro wk you or not I don't think really matters now? If he did WK you we would have to preflip you as town here.
Yeah, I agree that's why I'm trying to be careful with my reads now, I don't want anyone mislynched for mislynching me as an excuse. I think scum came in and circled around my wagon and I think Maestro was one of them. How do you not have a take on his random ass questions to you in the middle of my wagon? Do you think he was really trying to sort you?

I think it's more likely he was posturing hard at an opportunistic time. Similar to his first hop on slimer.

In regards to U2 - I don't think a newer player like him can keep it up this long. Yeah all his actions make sense as scum to me up until the point I was wagoned but I think he's hit the point now where it's realistic to think all his actions are within a scumrange. There's no way he wouldn't have been lynched tomorrow if I ended up flipping so I need you to consider some other scum reads pretty please.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

@Shoshin, pretend I'm town, any thoughts on Maestro/Brass around my L-1?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Aubrey your post 235 - makes me think you'd be better off voting Brass since he's the common factor in both flips. Do you agree?

What do you make of Shoshin reaching out to you during the incident for a take on NL/me? I don't see that play coming from scum because you suspect her so it's not like she was trying to egg on the wagon. I can only think that move came from town trying to weigh up your stance before I flip.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Well if I'm wrong on you I don't want to take the whole game with me. We only get 3 mislynches. At least scum will have to make their own case instead of using my flip as an excuse to push my scum reads. It's fine I don't mind being scumread/lynched.

I'd rather give a tiered list towards the end of the day.

But feel free to comment on any of my townreads listed or thoughts on maestro/Brass around the L-1.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:05 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

It's fine move on. The point is to take myself out of the center. I've given thoughts to work with, do what you will.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 242, Shoshin wrote:Cheeky's still making stuff up because Maestro didn't WK her.
In post 174, Maestro wrote:Analysis!

This is a stupid reason to vote somebody. Anybody harping on this as a "slip" misunderstands the lengths people go to sometimes to make a point, especially in the heat of the moment. We have Donald Trump, who waxes on about "the BIGGEST wall with ALL the winning" and you think CT (side note: I refuse to call you "Cheeky", it's borderline sexual) saying "a couple" instead of "a" is a huge deal and/or a Scumslip? I'm pretty sure Scum!CT would be smart enough to not make a mistake like that if he were trying to push a meta argument. I'm going to file this under "stupid thing to do as Town, stupid-er thing to do as Scum, even stupid-er-er thing to call out and pick as a hill to hang somebody on"
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:31 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Shoshin
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I seem to get countered everytime shoshin gets voted. Interesting.

U2 what's the rush? What will you do when I flip town?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Just so you guys are aware when you flip me. You will go from 6 town 3 scum to 5 town 3 scum. It will still be 5 votes for a majority so good luck with that. Anyone ready to lynch me with uncertainties about my alignment which have been voiced by Shoshin and NL btw, are not aware how bad a move that is in this set up.

If anyone had bothered to think how any of my play makes sense as scum they would realise that it doesn't and certain "gotcha" moments have been fabricated throughout the thread.

As town needs to lynch the flag bearer - look for people who insist on looking towny but actually have nothing of real substance to say. Watch out for teams because there is certainly scum in them manipulating the game.

I came out strong and scum have had to discredit me and lynch me to give themselves an open board. At least one of NL/Shoshin are scum in this regard. Both of them looking for other lynches to "compromise" should be looked into.

Oka should never be lynched. Slimer should never be lynched and if Shoshin flips red, Brass should never be lynched.

I will give more thoughts on certain teams soon.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 281, u r a person 2 wrote:gimme a tiered read list and i'll answer your questions <3
{Go}
{Fuck}
{Yourself}
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:38 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'll be sad if I let people get to my confidence and the right team was

{U2, NL, Shoshin}

Oka what's the point in moving? Noone else is interested in lynching that slot and as U2 decided mid-D1 - I am the lynch today :)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

<3

VOTE: U are a person 2
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 290, no lunch wrote:Cheeky, your PoE is nonsense.
If you're town, stop tunnelling and try again and I'll consider engaging with you.

Oka isn't remotely towny. Slimer isn't remotely towny. Maestro has this unspoken giggle in all of his posts which I can't townread at all. URAP2 is town. Shoshin could go either way but I am not inclined to scumread her today.

I'm not even sure I scumread you anymore. I support a policy lynch on you because you're steering the thread to an antitown extent and making this a really woeful environment.
Fine. Fwiw I did try to reach out to you - and you've avoided answering questions several times. You've ended up attacking me personally and now are condoning policy lynching in a 9p game with 3 scum because you don't like me. I gave you space and tried to distance and you used it as an excuse to do nothing. Now you're trying to excuse yourself when I flip town.

Since you're willing to sink that low and the people here aren't as interesting as I thought I'll leave.

@Mod replace me.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”