Micro 844: Geriatric Half Mast Nightless [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:07 am

Post by brassherald »

I don't believe I am wasting a full post on an RVS

VOTE: theslimer3

Conservation is my middle name. Not a wasted letter in my posts.

-Brass Conservation Herald

No waste here. Definitely not a terrible joke in a geriatric game to read.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:42 pm

Post by brassherald »

Just call me Mr Awkward, I like making jokes and I'm aware that none of them are funny. In fact Awkward is also my middle name.

Brass Conservation Awkward Herald Awkward is what my birth certificate says.

And, Cheeky, I've never heard bananas as brain food. Fish, yes, though.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:14 am

Post by brassherald »

My thoughts are some people put way too much weight on RVS votes and I don't trust reads this super early, even my own.

Also I generally have no idea what Aubrey is trying to say. And did not remember there was a person named No Lunch in this game until you voted for him/her.

To use a phrase I have used in the past, and generally explain why I don't get what Aubrey is saying, I'm not getting the plain English meaning of the words he is posting.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:39 am

Post by brassherald »

I am comfortable making reads, I just question them constantly early on.

People should weigh up initial posts, I just do think there are some who put too much weight into them, and then write long winded posts about them, and those people are more likely scum trying to find an easy read out of nothing.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:36 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 30, OkaPoka wrote:What about lurkers? Would you policy lynch people who actively prod doge etc.? If you scumread someone vs troll/lurker, do you pick the latter lynch early game?
Why would you ever vote for a policy lynch over a legitimate scum read? That's just poor play. I spent a while crusading against Policy Lynching in general but have backed off that quite a bit since then, but lynchin g a scum read is obviously the better option here.

I don't do reads lists, however, I will share a few quick thoughts so far.

Shoshin is sus to me, its been a while since I'm around, but damn, the early townblocking looks like a big case of buddying to me, feel free for people to tell me why I'm wrong, I love being told I'm wrong.

VOTE: Shoshin

u r a person 2 has me frustrated with a comment about an obvious joke being an "endorsement" as if anyone in the world has ever fucking listened to me or that I am actually going to conserve my posts. But, that being said, I do get called awkward constantly, and I doubt shoshin and this person are both scum with the early town block of the two of them if there are two.

Oka, I want to know what you actually think about policylynching for reals, because I've been confused before when people are asking someone to clarify whether they believe the question, so please do that for me.

The rest of you can count on me reading your shit and sorting you as time goes, which is not to say I have not sorted you or that I have, just that if I have, I am choosing not to share at this time.

I'm a Wildcard.

-Brass Conservation Awkward Herald Awkward, Wildcard.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:10 am

Post by brassherald »

Could you please link those two games?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #40 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:39 am

Post by brassherald »

I'm not liking Oka, to be fully honest. I am not a fan of people who suggest policy lynches over voting for actual scum reads. I get that we don't have any PRs, but you should be able to play to tell the difference between, say, Not_Mafia and a scum player. I'm not sure if it's lazy or scum.

As to Shoshin over U2, it's mostly because I don't want to be making votes based on less logical and more emotional thinking. U2's post that was pinging me might have just been emphasized in my head because it was about me, and I don't want to do that and I didn't want to let myself do it. That being said, I may have over adjusted in my attempt to be more rational.

I still don't feel good Shoshin and I would also prefer to have that slot sorted early to U2 right now, as well. I am not really at real confidence in my reads just yet, so vote is more of a sorting vote/I can only vote for one person at a time vote.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #63 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:29 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 62, CheekyTeeky wrote: - His intent to PL is towny; though his reasoning seems contradictory in parts.
Could you expand on the towny part of this?

I definitely see the contradictory thing, but I'm not sure I understand how its towny.

Maybe I am misremembering and I guess I could go back and read but.... no, didn't he basically say he'd like to lynch town people because he doesn't believe that they can succeed in LYLO? How's that town?

Also, just as a side note, I don't plan to let this go to LYLO, so why am I lynching to win at LYLO? I just want to lynch scum and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubble... wait, I found more!

But, let's still lynch scum rather than think about LYLO, maybe?

-Brass Conservation Awkward Herald Awkward, Wildcard, Bubble Gum Chewer
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:32 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 69, no lunch wrote:
In post 58, Shoshin wrote:
In post 57, CheekyTeeky wrote:On another note: more votes on No Lunch please.
Why not Oka? What don't you like about NL?
Don't mind Cheeky, she suffers from the unfortunate condition of Mafia Alignment.

Talk to me about slimer?
So, are you at Cheeky/Oka as your best guess as the scum team?

I would assume you think Oka is scum because you voted him.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:40 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 80, no lunch wrote:Brassherald, why did you have to townslip of all people? You were already my strongest townread.

I am uncertain on OkaPoka. but I am a sheep.
VOTE: theslimer3
Oh, shit, I am bad at the game. I've been looking for a team of two when it says in a post I didn't read that it's three.

New year, same me.

-Brass Conservation Awkward Herald Awkward, Wildcard, Bubblegum Chewer, Non-reader
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by brassherald »

I can promise you that my ongoing bad joke is not a claim... Especially because this is mountainous nightless, to my knowledge.

It's just something I am aware is not funny and I enjoy making jokes that are consciously not funny.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by brassherald »

Yo, Cheeky, I think someone else said it was 2 mafia. I just assumed it was right.

Like, legitimately, going to say someone else might have town slipped, but I don't remember who or really care to check.

I would prefer it if people don't give me a free pass because I don't read since this will just give me more incentive not to read. (Not that I need it)
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by brassherald »

Okay, I'm even dumber than I thought, someone else said two in a different game, I said two early because I thought this was that game when I was posting originally, and now, I'm just a real idiot, so it was all me, I am wrong and like, that's really all I can say, I know you don't really believe me, Cheeky, but I can only report the news, not force you to believe.

I still think shoshin's handing out town reads like it's candy on Halloween is suspicious, which is why my vote has not changed.

I could see U2 as scum, but I feel he has moved more towards townie than scum since my last post and Shoshin has not.

You have been rubbing me wrong the whole game for some reason, Cheeky, but I can't put my finger on why so I haven't really brought it up because I don't want to try to sell a gut feel to anyone else, but I don't understand this push on no lunch at all, he's null on my reads, and I generally have fewer town reads than anyone on the site from my recollection.

Aubrey does not have enough content for me to be confident with but I'm not feeling that as scum anymore.

Slimer looks cool now, slimer is the town block.

I need more from No Lunch and Maestro.

For the first time ever, I'm going to provide a tiered read list, insert this anywhere you want, and it'll still be valid.
Town: {Me}
Scum: {It's everyone else, isn't it? I've lost}
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:18 am

Post by brassherald »

Invisible was obvscum in PYP early on and I was in a really bad place, personally, then. Specifically, my relationship with my fiance was falling apart and I played different because of that. I'm an emotional guy.

As to how handing out TRs helps scum, its the long con, I saw rb do it once where he handed out town reads and acted like he was bussing his team, but as the deadline approached, he'd inevitably "compromise" and lynch town.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:58 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 126, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 125, CheekyTeeky wrote:Excellent, U2 tell me how it makes any sense to lock!town me and then a few posts later say oh no you did it too early?
giving people town reads too early is something I'm working on presently. In our game together, I town read pintu too early, too.

Also, I said you were my strongest town, not lock!town, just so we're using the same definitions.

Talking about my own play doesn't help me solve the game at all. Perhaps we could discuss NL?

I read their rvs post as a joke, and a rather funny one at that.
My understanding is that you think they were being serious. a point of disagreement we might discuss.

I read their as townie. We're in early game, and they found a point of contention to discuss. I had similar thoughts () so slight +town for that as well.

NL pushes for an answer to their previous question for Shoshin, while voting for Shoshin's fos at the time. Could definitely come from both alignments, but both aspects are pro-town: following up on lines of inquiry and doing so without tunneling.

The townslip comment in is a little weird. I'm having a hard time coming up with a scum motivation for it except for the case where brass and no lunch are both scum. Something like, "bro you dumbtell and then I'll point it out." This seems a bit too overt for an average scum range.

On the subject of the townslips - Some have pointed out that they are not slips. Sure. They are dumbtells. And like any other tell, they can be evaluated and reevaluated over the course of a game. I read them both as legit to start. I've sheepishly reversed on Maestro's. I have a sinking suspicion that it was put there to show just how easy dumbtelling about the setup is. And he's right.

That said, Brass Herald's reaction to being called out for his dumbtell
felt
right. My gut isn't usually too great, but that's where I'm at on him.

Back to NL.
and They are right about you being lamist in that post while saying we should look out for people being lamist. Every time I've seen someone argue "look the scum is describing their own play to taunt us" which is an exaggeration of NL's point, it's been wrong.

That's actually part of the reason I'm reaching out to you, Cheeky. I think you are likely town. Except that you're arguing that the scum team is {me,NL,Sho} when I know I'm town and I think the chance of me being wrong on BOTH NL and Sho is low

Come on, Cheeky. Engage with me.
I think U2 is just looked better as the game goes on. To me seems like a pretty natural progression to this. What exactly are you seeing Cheek?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 129, Shoshin wrote:U2, why are you townreading Cheeky despite her awful reads?
How are awful reads scum indicative?

Town can have bad reads, and I would say that there are some people who are more likely town with bad reads. I would not necessarily say that with Cheeky because I cannot remember, but Mathdino has mentioned where some people were sub random with their reads, being on point is actually a scum tell.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:15 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 152, u r a person 2 wrote:@brass Mate, could you talk to me about your town reads on either aubrey or slimer?
I feel like I may be bearing down on a prod here, so, I'm making this post to commit to doing this after work today
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by brassherald »

So, for Aubrey, its all about his longer posts. and seem like real reading and thinking occurring. I might no necessarily agree with all the reads and all the thoughts, but what is out there seems like enough for a town lean. He's not automatically assuming my mistake was real, so he's actually evaluating everyone and not taking the easiest excuses to hand out town reads. I like that to be town. As a disclaimer, I don't plan on meta diving anyone because of effort, so, if he's really good at faking town like thoughts, then, hey, good on him, but I'm getting town vibes from his more thoughtful posts.

Slimer is actually more just doing his own thing here, not really seeming to work towards an agenda, I would love to see more from them since we are well past the RVS stage and I don't see enough now, a few days after I town blocked him, to keep him in definite town territory, actually. I would link stuff I liked before, but I don't remember which ones stood out to me, he's still got enough to town lean, but not town block.

Also... VOTE: Cheeky Teeky

Scum.

I know it was you, Cheeky? You broke my heart!
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 180, Maestro wrote:Does anybody have a good reason for Town!Shoshin?
He started throwing out "townslips" and """""confirming""""" people but.....???
Shoshin is also scum, I just got bored of stagnating on that vote.

For this one, I will go with another classic film to quote.

"Malkovich Malkovich? Malkovich. Malkovich! Malkovich!"

This has been Brass' relevant movie quotes minute with Any Given Sunday and Con Air, clearly.

P-Edit Cheeky is a tone read, the tone is scum, the reads are bad, and I seem to remember Cheeky being better than that.

Also P-Edit: I did not forget to say you were at L-1, I did not know you were at L-1.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 185, CheekyTeeky wrote:Oka I'm as confident in my U2 read as my NL read. But I trust you guys can read because you have like eyes and stuff. Also brass tone reading me is hilarious but probably the best reason for voting me so far.
I'm pitch perfect, baby!

Another movie quote, I'm on fire! (I assume this is the final line of Pitch Perfect 3)

But, I'm not ready for day to end anyway. VOTE: Shoshin

Back to your partner.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:46 am

Post by brassherald »

Dat Cheeky turn around on U2 is so quick it gave me whiplash.

Why did you decide U2 was town so suddenly?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:35 am

Post by brassherald »

His only post between you calling him scum was a statement about keeping something you said in mind the next time he rolls scum, that seems to still have nothing to do with it. Did you review his ISO after your previous post?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:48 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 228, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 226, brassherald wrote:His only post between you calling him scum was a statement about keeping something you said in mind the next time he rolls scum, that seems to still have nothing to do with it. Did you review his ISO after your previous post?
Yes.

So are you disagreeing with the read? You don't townread U2?
I'm not disagreeing with you, I think U2 has been getting progressively better, in fact, and I've been saying that for a while now. I just found it very strange that you went from straight up calling him full scum to town reading him in the span of like 5 posts with no real support for change in between the two posts.

I'm trying to wrap my head around why you would be chastising him for his play as scum if you hadn't bothered to read his ISO in a while, but, I am willing to pass that up to personal choice.

Sometimes, I just want clear answers to evaluate everything that was said. I still think its strange you are praising his solving when earlier you said no one had a case on you, but I doubt you are going to go into that.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:22 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 231, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 230, brassherald wrote:praising his solving when earlier you said no one had a case on you, but I doubt you are going to go into that.
I wasn't praising his solving lol. I was saying that's more likely to come from town - where all his reads fall into place once he thinks he's caught a scum slip.

Noone has a rational case on me. The meta thing was me meta skimming a few people and obviously not paying attention to how many games NL had listed. I looked at one game of hers and assumed that it was more. Oh well.

Anyway the point of this was to get you guys sorting each other - don't worry about sorting me, you can assume I'm scum. If I'm scum you'd want me to spew all my stances on others so there's no reason to shut me down early.

Brass do you agree/disagree with any of my other townreads and reasoning?
I disagree with Shoshin being town, I feel she has been scummy the entire game. And, in fact, after this you voted her, so seems you don't even agree with you.

I don't really believe your reasoning for any of them, and feel there's lots of 180s from you that seem not like I remember you, that being said, I really don't have too much to add since my last set of reads.

Oka is moving down, if anything, since my last time posting, and, Maestro is both an enigma and a mystery right now because he's not posting, and that may be scum indicative, but now I have a four man scum team guess, and I need to find the odd man out and probably, when I have the time (tomorrow night) reevaluate the people in my town leans to make sure I'm operating based on their posts and not just my memory of their posts.

I have to ISO everyone again and I will when I am able.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:51 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 252, Shoshin wrote:Brass, what are your concerns about me?
Town reads are too numerous, I don't remember loving the analysis.

But, I do promise when I do my read tomorrow night of everyone's ISO, I will be open to change, because I have been wrong in the past.

Like one time.

If one time actually means so many more times than one.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:57 am

Post by brassherald »

Think that's L-1... Not quite ready to end the day yet, still want to do my review tomorrow.

We have time for that.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:38 am

Post by brassherald »

Hi, Gamma Banana Slamma!

Aubrey, are you saying you are fine with giving Gamma a second, or that you are fine with a Maestro lynch?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by brassherald »

I know I said tonight I would review, but a file was pretty much literally thrown at me the end of the day today.

So, no review tonight, sorry, I am too upset about that to think objectively.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:51 am

Post by brassherald »

Now, if I were on the scum team, I would pick someone as flag bearer who did not have much pressure day 1 and probably came out being town read generally.

After that I'm asking a somewhat useless question. Who did Gamma replace again? I could look at the op but I won't
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:46 am

Post by brassherald »

Yeah weekends are bad for me. Please don't lynch right now while I am doing things like making sure my car's brakes don't give out.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:47 am

Post by brassherald »

Can someone on the Aubrey wagon case it for me? I'm not seeing it.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 468, OkaPoka wrote:u r a person 2, you are missing the point. if aubrey flipped red that meant slaxx led two scum lynches and that kind of bussing doesn't happen unless he has no faith in these two scum teammates.
However, we win if we lynch the flagpole.

So, the concept would then be, lead two scum lynches, Slaxx can be a viable flagpole, he doesn't get lynched because "no one busses like that". That may actually be a great idea for this because of thinking like this.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 471, Slaxx wrote:Fun fact: Brass hasn't provided any original content since I replaced in and led the Maestro lynch. He's coasted on this town-thing of his for like the last 9 posts.
Fun fact: This fact isn't fun and is pretty much typical for me. I get bored day 2.

Plus, there was the weekend, and work shit, like, I have a fucking life, you know?

VOTE: Slaxx

By my estimation, someone here is the flagpole.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by brassherald »

Like, especially if an Aubrey lynch happens and Aubrey flips red, just remember who here is trying to push a counterwagon on me because I'm "not producing original content" like I'm some fucking monkey who as to jump through hoops for you and play a specific way rather than the way I have proven multiple times works and gets results.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 474, Slaxx wrote:
In post 473, brassherald wrote:Like, especially if an Aubrey lynch happens and Aubrey flips red, just remember who here is trying to push a counterwagon on me because I'm "not producing original content" like I'm some fucking monkey who as to jump through hoops for you and play a specific way rather than the way I have proven multiple times works and gets results.
1. I pushed the Aubrey lynch but got a little uncomfortable at how easily it formed, and at how he seemed more like frustrated town than scum
2. You have been putting off a reads post for a while, like 5-6 days, and just stoking random paranoia and asking empty questions when you do bother to post
3. You have some damning interactions with Maestro and
4. Why are you voting me again? Can you articulate it yourself?

No one answer this for him.

I think that is my last post today, reached 10.
First, before I answer a question for you, don't fucking tell people not to answer for me, I can handle myself, I have always made it absolutely clear that I will answer any questions posed towards me and people should fucking know that when a question is posed towards a person, that this person should answer without needing help. Like, we don't need your holier than thou bullshit, so cut it out.

Cheeky was overly aggressive in a way I have never seen her act as town. Her slot was suspect when she left, already. You, then come in, make a shitty ass tiered read list which are the worst fucking thing to be created ever on this site, yours is extra shitty since you gave no supporting information with it. Now, with no gaddamn analysis, names Oka as town. With very low analysis, not taking into account how most of the day so far has been a FUCKING WEEKEND where posting is generally low, you decide I'm scum. That's scum indicative behavior, making bad analysis based on nothing, zilch, nada. And then trying to call me out for no analysis?

I'm voting you because you are scum.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by brassherald »

And again, I want to point out for anyone to have an open offer, you ever want my thoughts, all you need to do is ask.

I cannot promise I won't curse at you if you are stupidly aggressive about it.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 478, OkaPoka wrote:who's the partner then?
Doesn't matter, he's the flagpole. Lynch him, we win.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:07 pm

Post by brassherald »

Yeah, and your read of me is based on flipped scum saying I could be town, which, hey, scum need to have some town reads, shocking! Also, based on the fact that I didn't post anything original over the weekend, when site activity is low.

Let me go through the mentions of Oka for you, since you seem to think "Oka seems like misguided town" is actual analysis.
Oka is scum
Oka is scum
Question to Oka
Question to Oka again
Oka's counterwagon is Maestro, so trying to get him to vote there.
You understand Oka's logic, I guess this is where the town read starts ?
Oka is town
Hold on, you address your flip on Oka read in Oh, wait, did I say address, I meant acknowledged because you mention it.
Question about Oka

So, I guess saying someone is misguided town is enough to be
incredibly
transparent. Sorry, I didn't realize we were dealing with the high analysis of I should read your fucking mind because you sure as hell have not said it.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by brassherald »

I feel like it's shoshin and slaxx, because as I said, I don't see the aubrey scum read, and no one seems to be willing to share about it. I got some sarcastic shit remark about my own post as if I hadn't already reviewed before my question and that's it.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 378, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 188, u r a person 2 wrote:Although probably not both of {maestro, oka}

It would be kind of weird for them both to come out in strong defense of cheeky with wall posts two minutes apart as a scum team
In post 189, Maestro wrote:
In post 188, u r a person 2 wrote:Although probably not both of {maestro, oka}

It would be kind of weird for them both to come out in strong defense of cheeky with wall posts two minutes apart as a scum team
This is unironically funny to me.

Pray tell, why would that be weird if you see us both as Scum? Scum have Daychat cuz there's no Nights idjit they could be doing whatever the fuck they want.
Also, I wasn't explaining
why I was quoting posts
, I was explaining why my catch-up was weirdly disjointed. It's like you're not even reading, my dude.
emphasis mine

I've been going back and forth. Does this spew oka town? I think it might.
Oh, shit, so much analysis for Slaxx to take the credit from U2 on! Wow! I am clearly not reading these posts because this is clear analysis, guys!

Clear analysis done by Slaxx, apparently. Hold on, let me take credit for everyone else agree with them, then claim someone who didn't do this can't analyze.

Like, Slaxx, cut your bullshit. I'd prefer you to lynch me rather than whatever the fuck this bullshit conversation is.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #538 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:02 am

Post by brassherald »

Oh, shit! Gamma, I did not see that. It was a wall and I believe I have a well documented history of refusing to read walls.

Because I'm a grumpy old man.

If that's a legit scum tell, Shoshin is never going to use it again.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:21 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 535, Aubrey wrote:L1.

Anyone got any questions before I flip?
Who are your top scumspects?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:33 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 544, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 538, brassherald wrote:Oh, shit! Gamma, I did not see that. It was a wall and I believe I have a well documented history of refusing to read walls.

Because I'm a grumpy old man.

If that's a legit scum tell, Shoshin is never going to use it again.
look at the time and date of that post
Which post are you referring to?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:12 am

Post by brassherald »

Yeah, it's later than I would have expected it. I'm going to drop this now, as I do not want to run astray of the rules, but, this may be an actual scum tell.

I need to ponder it.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:39 pm

Post by brassherald »

VOTE: Shoshin
L-1 leggo!
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:39 am

Post by brassherald »

I don't know we're allowed to discuss because of site rules, Gamma.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:59 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 626, u r a person 2 wrote:Anyone have interest for this

VOTE: NL
No
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:48 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 667, Gamma Emerald wrote:
FOS: URAP2

Don’t want to just throw a vote down immediately but this is where my suspicions lie rn
Why are you holding on to your vote?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:18 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 687, no lunch wrote:
In post 686, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 677, no lunch wrote:
In post 665, Slaxx wrote:
In post 662, no lunch wrote:I think brass is still town
Not even 1% surprised by the Shoshin flip
Then why did you hammer?
Two reasons. Guess.
I missed this post. Are you really not going to explain?
That's not what I said.
Was one of them the clothing company Guess?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:52 am

Post by brassherald »

Slaxx, perhaps the reason you are being requested to explain your reads once again is because your previous explanations were insufficient and people cannot follow them?

I've decided to drop it myself, because it seems clear that my asking you to explain something in explicit terms is a waste of time, but at some point, you need to realize when different people keep asking you the same thing, there's a common factor here.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:21 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 722, Slaxx wrote:Yeah alright. I’ve played dozens of games and this is the first group I’ve had trouble articulating my reads to but we will continue to assume it’s my communication skills.
Different people communicate different ways. This is a different group than you have played with and you aren't on the same wavelength as the people that are asking you, clearly. I'm just suggesting maybe try a new approach here so that you can connect with other players.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:31 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 712, no lunch wrote:{no lunch}
{brassherald, Gamma Emerald}
Town.

{Aubrey, OkaPoka}
{Slaxx, u r a person 2}
Need to sort. These aren't well tiered. I am getting headaches registering where I'm wrong but I'm wrong twice. It sucks.

pedit:
Slaxx wrote:
In post 710, no lunch wrote:Note I also said a hammer on me was a scumclaim. That's unlikely to come from me who thinks the team is literally on my wagon. Slaxx you are far overfocused on rhetoric and ridicule. Cut them crap.
It wasn't ridicule, chill.
No firstly you repeatedly asked me why I hammered Shoshin when both of the reasons I stated were transparent as hell in my iso. Then you proceed to this "oh so you think both scum are voting you just after saying a hammer on you is a scumclaim". Slow down and try to read me. It will help me cleanse the left-over bad energy from your slot.
I'm bored, why shouldn't I hammer you?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:29 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 728, Gamma Emerald wrote:Pls don’t hammer out of pure boredom
I would still like an answer. I promise not to hammer without a response from no lunch.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by brassherald »

Not feeling the no lunch lynch. I could go for a lynch of the what I would assume is an esports player.

VOTE: URAP2
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 744, u r a person 2 wrote:@brassherald

last game I was pushing a lynch on GL and you weren't feeling it. We were both town.

I think the same thing is happening here, and I'm asking you to take another read on the situation to see if you don't agree.

Thanks, mate.
UNVOTE:

You do have a point, we have plenty of time for me to do another read on what's happened. It's been too long since I have done that. It's past my bed time, though, so, tomorrow.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:15 am

Post by brassherald »

On reread, I thought URAP2 replaced in, was wrong about what slot he was. Has been good before Day 3. Not a good lynch, glad I unvoted because it was a case of mistaken identity. Gamma, who was the one who replaced into the slot I was thinking he was is townie for different reasons.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:17 am

Post by brassherald »

VOTE: OkaPoka

I don't like him peddling his vote, and he's been doing it for a while. Anyone else pinged by this?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:15 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 779, OkaPoka wrote:What's wrong with that?
How is it pro town to remove your own voice? In your book, you are the only one who should be 100% town, why would you even risk giving your vote away when the person you are handing it to might be scum?

Are your reads so bad that you don't trust yourself?

Or, are you just trying to buddy up to someone?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:16 am

Post by brassherald »

Oh, third option, you want to continue to mislynch but also retain plausible deniability.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:13 am

Post by brassherald »

I have a pretty good history of reading Gamma. Definitely on the town side of things in my book.

Tone's a big part of the read, but this game has seemed like town tone.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:27 am

Post by brassherald »

Did the lynch not happen?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:54 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 813, OkaPoka wrote:the chicken will not vote himself with u tho

anyone else the chicken shall assist in ur endeavors
Because that's worked so well for town so far...

VOTE: Oka
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by brassherald »

Your play has been blatantly anti-town, and now following Slaxx who has been on Each wagon, granted with one lynch of scum, but now 2 mislynches and we are just two mislynches from a town loss, and you're going to follow him? This is as anti-town as it gets.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:03 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 825, u r a person 2 wrote:okay, well

everyone but okay, please let me know what you think
What I think about what? I've lost myself in this exchange.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:53 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 828, u r a person 2 wrote:you get 10 new posts every day

Brass I think the CT wagon D1 points to aubrey/slaxx. I put the whole set of vote counts in a spoiler on the last page
It doesn't make sense. Aubrey is currently pushing Slaxx and didn't Slaxx push Aubrey yesterday?

One of them has to be the flagpole, so, the other would likely rather succumb to a vote of them to give their partner town points rather than push them up.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (isolation #65) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 838, Aubrey wrote:I haven’t looked for partner tells. I don’t care about partner tells that much right now either. I doubt gamma or Oka would be flag bearers based on the slots at the end of D1. So that leaves you, Bass, or Slax that would be better suited for flag bearer roles.
Okay, this is just annoying me, can you seriously not read my name?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (isolation #66) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by brassherald »

Where is Gamma anyway?

Gamma, for your return, can you let me know what you think on both Slaxx and Oka?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #845 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:40 am

Post by brassherald »

I could go for a Slaxx wagon still...
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (isolation #68) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:53 am

Post by brassherald »

Maybe Slaxx is super impressive and gamesolves and turns the game around, much like the beat. I will wait before moving my vote.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (isolation #69) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:30 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 864, u r a person 2 wrote:@brass
My understanding is that your read on Gamma is a meta read based on tone, and I respect that.

Does this level of activity and game engagement jive with your understanding of Gamma's town meta?
I need to check if Gamma's been active elsewhere on the site. I'll do that later. I think Gamma's just not been on site that often for a while going off of reasons I can't discuss but I will confirm when I'm not at church
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (isolation #70) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 876, OkaPoka wrote:He's sitting on me for no good reason
You have been playing anti town for the past two days, that's a pretty good reason in my book
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (isolation #71) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 880, OkaPoka wrote:I refuted that point and you haven't addressed it
Where did you refute the point?

I can't just sit here and respond to all your shitty posts, and all of them are pretty useless, so I will assume its one of those and that is my addressing it. Your posting sucks and is low content.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (isolation #72) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 882, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 817, OkaPoka wrote:I've been on two mislynches and not on the scum lynch. He's moreso followed me onto these mislynches than me following him. If anything I should have stuck with sheeping him and his reads earlier and not suggest anything because I'm 0/3 on reads right now. It's a question of who I want to sheep today.
In post 818, OkaPoka wrote:The fact that I haven't followed through yet on slaxx sheep yet makes you getting mad at me/scumcasing me here kinda ???
And what am I supposed to respond to?

Do you want me to agree with you that you are bad at this game and therefore you should just roll over and sheep someone?

I don't understand what fucking response you want me to have to you saying you have been bad this game and you haven't sheeped someone who hasn't even voted today. I mean, this is not something that is asking me for a response, you are practically begging me to just not vote you for being anti-town, but I'm not giving in to that shit. So, you get my vote and you can go ahead and keep OMGUS voting me, I don't really care at this point because your response has basically been "I'm bad".
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (isolation #73) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 887, OkaPoka wrote:What are you on about?

The narrative you are pushing is I'm anti town and should be lynched. Your explanation as to why I'm bad is I'm sheeping Slaxx. But I haven't. Your narrative falls apart here and now what?
You cannot sheep him right now because he is not posting or voting. So, that is the only reason I believe you are actually not sheeping Slaxx. It doesn't take a mensa member to figure out that Slaxx has been inactive.

Damn, do I need to spell this out for you again? Can you fucking read so I don't need to repost this shit when you keep saying you aren't sheeping Slaxx, because I literally just said this shit.

I am not repeating myself again for you.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:06 pm

Post by brassherald »

I get upset when I need to repeat myself, because it's a waste of my time. You can waste your own time if you want, but I value my time and making me waste it makes me appropriately upset.

And when you said you were going to sheep him, I find it reasonable to believe you would sheep him. I mean, unless you want to tell everyone you were lying when you said you'd sheep him after the no lunch lynch.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #900 (isolation #75) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:01 am

Post by brassherald »

Gamma has posted elsewhere since the last post, so... Though the tone is right for town, the avoidance is not. Might be scum with an improved tone since my absence over the summer.

I can't justify maintaining that town read when there's avoidance of this thread.

UNVOTE:

I think Slaxx is probably the best play, but I do want to hear thoughts from the slot before lynching as tomorrow is essential for town win if Slaxx is not scum. I still didn't like the no lunch lynch ever, and definitely did not like how quickly it occurred.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (isolation #76) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:23 am

Post by brassherald »

I wish Gamma was here. I miss Gamma.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (isolation #77) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:21 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 914, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 911, brassherald wrote:I wish Gamma was here. I miss Gamma.
I’m here now
What do you wanna talk about?
What do you think of Slaxx right now?

Also, I'm going to bed, why can you not show up when I'm awake ever? Let's discuss!
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #916 (isolation #78) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:54 am

Post by brassherald »

Okay, I'm definitely not comfortable with Gamma town anymore. But not sure I feel a lynch on Gamma being super great... Arrrgh!
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (isolation #79) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:10 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 909, Slaxx wrote:Yeah I’m sorry. This was bad timing, but the spots already been under pressure once and I’m not doing that to someone else.

I’ve done twelve OT hours since Sunday and am doing three more today. I have time for brief posts but not a whole game read-through.

Oka-Aubrey-U2. Brass/Gamma I think are town. You’ll have to decide who to lynch tomorrow since order matters.
Why are you okay with Gamma as town?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (isolation #80) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:05 am

Post by brassherald »

VOTE: Slaxx

Eventually the flagpole was just a joke, at first I just couldn't remember the word after flag, tbh and decided to not look it up.

I thought it was funny.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (isolation #81) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:09 am

Post by brassherald »

FWIW, a good amount of the time if I keep using the wrong term and other people are using the right term, I usually just think the wrong one is funny.

I like jokes.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (isolation #82) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:11 am

Post by brassherald »

I don't see a world where town!Oka goes from willing to sheep Slaxx to voting him without any explanation.

I also didn't see a world where Oka was town yesterday but my scumhunting skills are very rusty right now, it turns out.

I don't like how pockety URAP2 feels towards me.

I'd also like Gamma to post before I make my final decisions.

Aubrey is the least sus, imo, but that really means so little now that I am forced to acknowledge I've been bad after my hiatus. I might have said that earlier, or maybe in another game, don't really recall.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”