BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3500  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:56 am

    Davesaz
    Ramcius
    DrewVa
    Karmeleon

    If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
This is a family show fishy!


Is it?
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3501  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:10 am

lol
If we were on Pokémon Showdown Mafia you’d be muted for that
Sometimes silence is the loudest thing you can say.
I have a GTKAS! | Old one if you care to see it

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3502  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:35 am

In post 3496, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Yeah responding to one argument isn't going to do it for me Mcqueen. Here are some other arguments you may have missed

- You hedging on Drewva today
- You hedging on Profii yesterday
- You hard defending EFN for no reason D1 except because he was a "random"
- You not having your own scumreads by day end and sheeping my vote on Xtoxm. When I changed my mind you still tried to encourage it yet today you say you only voted him because of me.
- Your unexplained townread of something smart D1.

I think I may have missed some other points but this will do for now.

~ C

1. I read DrewVa as town, but I know they're good players, so it's me attempting to be wary of any tricks they try to pull. I was unsure of DrewVa at yesterday's end, especially for their rather bad vote on EFN (at the time), so when today came I questioned whether they bussed. They responded well to criticism, something you may disagree with, but that reinforced the earlier townread I had on them.

2. I thought profii was scummy yesterday, I even voted him at one point. Check my ISO and it should be there. If you need more clarification regarding my scumread on him yesterday, you can ask. However, once he claimed, I believed it and moved off of him.

3. I didn't defend him [EFN] because he was a random. I defended him because I had just finished a game with him and Alonzo, and he lurked in that game as town, so when Alonzo - even though he was also in the game with us - made a meta case that EFN was scum because he was lurking here, I brought up our game (Newbie 1901) and said he lurks regardless of alignment. Apparently, there's a different type of lurking he does as town vs. scum. I failed to see it.

4. I did have scumreads. I didn't like Elsa at the beginning. Maybe I bandwagoned TLK a bit, but that's no different than you jumping on the EFN wagon. I was debating on voting him when he claimed Super Saint, to which I decided not to. I moved onto profii after that, and I'm pretty sure I actually expressed my suspicions of him early on, primarily because of his scumread on Nero. I didn't think that was worthy of a vote at first, but when he was under scrutiny (remember, we were looking for a good lynch target as a group) and he wasn't providing the level of engagement I would expect from town, that's when I made the decision to vote him. He claimed, and I moved my vote off of him. At that point, end of day was nearing, I had no other good scumreads, and I didn't want to vote EFN, so I sheeped you.

5. Something_Smart didn't do anything scummy Day 1. Maybe "townread" was a little overzealous, but nothing he said or did was particularly scummy to me at the time. Looking back, his posts often lacked content, especially when he kept saying he had no reads, but I shrugged it off as maybe the guy really did need more time. I've never played with the man before, so how would I know? I was focused on other people, and for the time being, he was town enough to claim such a read. I realize I could have been wrong, and his Day 2 play is definitely something to be looked at.


Another note, this again proves you haven't been reading the thread. If you did an ISO of me, most of these have been answered at some point or another. I'm bordering the line of hypocrite because of my criticism of ENG in this regard, but I've actually taken the time to re-answer all of these here. Even DrewVa re-iterated my reasoning for voting EFN not too many pages ago, in response to Ramcius. You're pulling up dead weight to try and drown me, AND it's working, which is the part that's mindblown me.

The Last Knight
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 06, 2018
Location: Bay Area
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3503  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:52 am

In post 3445, profii wrote:So first up -

TLK

Here is his final vote

In post 107, profii wrote:TLK just before voting Theta

In post 2380, The Last Knight wrote:In light of profii's reveal and theta's iso being pinging me due to lack of original ideas, I'd vote there. Hadn't really noticed her before. Not sure if I made it back in time though..



Some interesting back story to TLKs progression here, he throws out his RVS on either of our Emperors and decides ENG is the lurkier of the 2 - whilst some may say coincidence, I give TLK the benefit of the doubt as he likely has little meta of anyone given his book friend status

However there is very little mention of Flippy Nips in this ISO until

A solitary defence of Flippy nips... Not good!

Now I can’t see an actual reason for either the vote on me which is a concern as I obviously claimed as I felt I had a few votes on me

Then following said claim, the quoted post above - we have a meta case on Flippy and TLK didn’t just say “yep sheeping good reasons” - he makes reasons to go elsewhere, when we’ve already accepted lurking elsewhere

So I’m getting a vibe that Flippy was in TLKs RVS not by coincidence, a soft defence was there and a seemingly contrived reason to be on Theta not Flippy by end of play


Ok so step back - that does look scummy - but - the way I like to do this is look at all the players I listed and asses which I believe to be most scummy in relation to the others

So I’ll say this doesn’t look great but my work isn’t done.... moving on


The reason why I chose Theta Alpine over EFN was because there was actual content to judge. EFN just lurked so hard and I didn't want to mislynch. I tried to say that in my post about Theta Alpine but now you have that opinion in context with why I didn't want to vote EFN. I'm glad he was scum though.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3504  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:55 am

Mcqueen I have a few issues with your responses that I will pull up soon. But before I do - could you please talk about your read progression on my slot and Xtoxm?

~ C

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #3505  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:02 am

@McQueen, can you please link the game where Flippy lurked as town? Thanks.
Show

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #3506  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:21 am

He's referring to the game I linked.

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3507  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:52 am

In post 3498, BrightEyedFish wrote:Here are my current scum reads:

Ram
TLK
Karm
Drew

I would be willing to lynch any of these players today in this order.

Does anyone think that it is IMPROBABLE for these 4 to on the scum team? Because the more I look at it, the more it just all makes sense. I think Ram is scum due to my Day Rep theory. I think TLK is scum because RAM is scum and was more than happy to hammer a SS (I don't believe the SS claim) AND I think TLK is scum because it was the 2nd top wagon on D1 where we got a scum lynch (imo a counter wagon to a scum lynch is also cum more often than not)

The other 2 of my SRs are dependent on the flips of Ram or TLK.


How your theory holds against fact that suddenly people decided wagon me after TLK wagon become a thing D1? Or fact that I changed my vote to TLK before his claim, never announced it and stayed on him till the end?

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3508  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:05 am

In post 3507, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3498, BrightEyedFish wrote:Here are my current scum reads:

Ram
TLK
Karm
Drew

I would be willing to lynch any of these players today in this order.

Does anyone think that it is IMPROBABLE for these 4 to on the scum team? Because the more I look at it, the more it just all makes sense. I think Ram is scum due to my Day Rep theory. I think TLK is scum because RAM is scum and was more than happy to hammer a SS (I don't believe the SS claim) AND I think TLK is scum because it was the 2nd top wagon on D1 where we got a scum lynch (imo a counter wagon to a scum lynch is also cum more often than not)

The other 2 of my SRs are dependent on the flips of Ram or TLK.


How your theory holds against fact that suddenly people decided wagon me after TLK wagon become a thing D1? Or fact that I changed my vote to TLK before his claim, never announced it and stayed on him till the end?


It has nothing to do with YOUR VOTE. it has to do with the competing wagon when the leading wagon flips scum. TLK was the competing wagon when EFN flipped scum.

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3509  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:19 am

In post 3508, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3507, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3498, BrightEyedFish wrote:Here are my current scum reads:

Ram
TLK
Karm
Drew

I would be willing to lynch any of these players today in this order.

Does anyone think that it is IMPROBABLE for these 4 to on the scum team? Because the more I look at it, the more it just all makes sense. I think Ram is scum due to my Day Rep theory. I think TLK is scum because RAM is scum and was more than happy to hammer a SS (I don't believe the SS claim) AND I think TLK is scum because it was the 2nd top wagon on D1 where we got a scum lynch (imo a counter wagon to a scum lynch is also cum more often than not)

The other 2 of my SRs are dependent on the flips of Ram or TLK.


How your theory holds against fact that suddenly people decided wagon me after TLK wagon become a thing D1? Or fact that I changed my vote to TLK before his claim, never announced it and stayed on him till the end?


It has nothing to do with YOUR VOTE. it has to do with the competing wagon when the leading wagon flips scum. TLK was the competing wagon when EFN flipped scum.


I'm speaking about your theory that me and TLK are scumbuddies

profii
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2017

Post Post #3510  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:24 am

In post 3452, DrewVa wrote:profii where are you on Ram rn? -d

rightyo

Ramcius voted TLK on Xmas eve so a fairly early voter - In my notes I don't have a post openly stating his vote just so that is on the record but double checking the ISO now.

so in post Ram thinks he is the counter wagon to TLK. Now I've got TLK as relatively scummy but that only becomes AI for Ram if the CW is driven by scum which we wont find out today I expect.

He is quite focussed on that TLK lynch and to be fair TLK is scummy so that's ok but I'd like to see more reads on other slots.

So one to watch but not at the top of the people we should lynch list I don't think

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3511  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:25 am

In post 3509, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3508, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3507, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3498, BrightEyedFish wrote:Here are my current scum reads:

Ram
TLK
Karm
Drew

I would be willing to lynch any of these players today in this order.

Does anyone think that it is IMPROBABLE for these 4 to on the scum team? Because the more I look at it, the more it just all makes sense. I think Ram is scum due to my Day Rep theory. I think TLK is scum because RAM is scum and was more than happy to hammer a SS (I don't believe the SS claim) AND I think TLK is scum because it was the 2nd top wagon on D1 where we got a scum lynch (imo a counter wagon to a scum lynch is also cum more often than not)

The other 2 of my SRs are dependent on the flips of Ram or TLK.


How your theory holds against fact that suddenly people decided wagon me after TLK wagon become a thing D1? Or fact that I changed my vote to TLK before his claim, never announced it and stayed on him till the end?


It has nothing to do with YOUR VOTE. it has to do with the competing wagon when the leading wagon flips scum. TLK was the competing wagon when EFN flipped scum.


I'm speaking about your theory that me and TLK are scumbuddies


Oh... I forgot.
You're right, it's not possible that one scum member would vote another. I've never seen that before. Wow, my world has just flipped upside down.

But I thought you were going to hammer TLK and do you realize that we have time stamps so we know exactly when you voted TLK, and let me give you a hint (it was after the claim)

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3512  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:09 am

[quote="In post 3511, BrightEyedFish"]
I voted TLK long before his claim (you have timestamps, so go and check) and yes, I said I'm ok to hammer him after claim to ensure his lynch as I saw people got scared by that claim

Profil, I didn't announced my vote on TLK, i wanted him (and his team) to be less aware on how many votes he had

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3513  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:09 am

In post 3512, Ramcius wrote:I voted TLK long before his claim (you have timestamps, so go and check) and yes, I said I'm ok to hammer him after claim to ensure his lynch as I saw people got scared by that claim

Profil, I didn't announced my vote on TLK, i wanted him (and his team) to be less aware on how many votes he had


oops

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3514  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:24 am

In post 3513, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3512, Ramcius wrote:I voted TLK long before his claim (you have timestamps, so go and check) and yes, I said I'm ok to hammer him after claim to ensure his lynch as I saw people got scared by that claim

Profil, I didn't announced my vote on TLK, i wanted him (and his team) to be less aware on how many votes he had


oops


Tell us, how did you expect to be the hammer with such an early vote?

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3515  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:37 am

In post 3514, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3513, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3512, Ramcius wrote:I voted TLK long before his claim (you have timestamps, so go and check) and yes, I said I'm ok to hammer him after claim to ensure his lynch as I saw people got scared by that claim

Profil, I didn't announced my vote on TLK, i wanted him (and his team) to be less aware on how many votes he had


oops


Tell us, how did you expect to be the hammer with such an early vote?


I kept early vote in case of ties. Also, no took my offer to hammer him

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3516  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:39 am

You could have just kept unvoting and then re-vote TLK to update your timestamp to ensure that you stayed on the hammer position. I think either you knew TLK wasn't a SS and had knowledge that EFN would be the lynch.

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3517  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:49 am

In post 3516, BrightEyedFish wrote:You could have just kept unvoting and then re-vote TLK to update your timestamp to ensure that you stayed on the hammer position. I think either you knew TLK wasn't a SS and had knowledge that EFN would be the lynch.


I'm bored, but not that bored to fight this...

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3518  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:49 am

In post 3517, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3516, BrightEyedFish wrote:You could have just kept unvoting and then re-vote TLK to update your timestamp to ensure that you stayed on the hammer position. I think either you knew TLK wasn't a SS and had knowledge that EFN would be the lynch.


I'm bored, but not that bored to fight this...


It's hard to argue against the truth.

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3519  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:11 am

In post 3518, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3517, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3516, BrightEyedFish wrote:You could have just kept unvoting and then re-vote TLK to update your timestamp to ensure that you stayed on the hammer position. I think either you knew TLK wasn't a SS and had knowledge that EFN would be the lynch.


I'm bored, but not that bored to fight this...


It's hard to argue against the truth.


Hm, let's see, I suggest you ask other people to explain you difference between "I can" and "I will". Jokes aside, there was no reason for me to revote TLK as no one claimed vote on him, only unvotes, so in event of someone else catching up on TLK (he was top wagon for most of D1), I wanted him to get lynched.

Yes, Cheeky and Xtoxm are my scumbuddies and they told me they gonna vote EFN, is this truth you wanted to see?

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3520  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:18 am

In post 3519, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3518, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3517, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3516, BrightEyedFish wrote:You could have just kept unvoting and then re-vote TLK to update your timestamp to ensure that you stayed on the hammer position. I think either you knew TLK wasn't a SS and had knowledge that EFN would be the lynch.


I'm bored, but not that bored to fight this...


It's hard to argue against the truth.


Hm, let's see, I suggest you ask other people to explain you difference between "I can" and "I will". Jokes aside, there was no reason for me to revote TLK as no one claimed vote on him, only unvotes, so in event of someone else catching up on TLK (he was top wagon for most of D1), I wanted him to get lynched.

Yes, Cheeky and Xtoxm are my scumbuddies and they told me they gonna vote EFN, is this truth you wanted to see?


Who said anything about Cheeky and Xt?
There were 2 others on the EFN wagon as well...

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3521  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:21 am

In post 3520, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3519, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3518, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3517, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3516, BrightEyedFish wrote:You could have just kept unvoting and then re-vote TLK to update your timestamp to ensure that you stayed on the hammer position. I think either you knew TLK wasn't a SS and had knowledge that EFN would be the lynch.


I'm bored, but not that bored to fight this...


It's hard to argue against the truth.


Hm, let's see, I suggest you ask other people to explain you difference between "I can" and "I will". Jokes aside, there was no reason for me to revote TLK as no one claimed vote on him, only unvotes, so in event of someone else catching up on TLK (he was top wagon for most of D1), I wanted him to get lynched.

Yes, Cheeky and Xtoxm are my scumbuddies and they told me they gonna vote EFN, is this truth you wanted to see?


Who said anything about Cheeky and Xt?
There were 2 others on the EFN wagon as well...


But Xt and Cheeky joined late and decided EFN lynch close to deadline

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3522  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:23 am

Doesn't mean scum!Drew and scum!Alonzo didn't setup the wagon...

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3523  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:34 am

In post 3522, BrightEyedFish wrote:Doesn't mean scum!Drew and scum!Alonzo didn't setup the wagon...


So, 2 scum set up a wagon on lurking scumbuddy? I can see DrewVa taking chance to distance from EFN, when he flips later on, also they claimed no scumreads D1 and Alonzo gave place to be for them to stay off ML wagon, but your theory makes no sense

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3524  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:42 am

You and TLK can certainly be scum buddies together. Cheeky and I also came to the same conclusion. Why is it an issue now but wasn't when we brought the idea up?

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games