Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I love starcraft..anyone wanna tell me anything I should know?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1474, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1471, Kokichi Oma wrote:I love starcraft..anyone wanna tell me anything I should know?
Your lack of disappointment (about alignment, among other things) feels very telling at this moment...
Well I wanted to join this game, since I love starcraft. But I missed the signups which was sad. I dont care which role I got.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Well I looked at my role already. Even if I was scum, I'd get the info from my scum team first. So those reaction tests never work
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1486, Varsoon wrote:So you'd always go to your scum PT before posting in the game PT?

Interesting...
Yes. That's optimal. They can tell you everything you need to know
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1492, Varsoon wrote:How many pages is the Scum PT at?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Uh... I mean.. idk...
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1495, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 1474, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1471, Kokichi Oma wrote:I love starcraft..anyone wanna tell me anything I should know?
Your lack of disappointment (about alignment, among other things) feels very telling at this moment...

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=77611&start=2750
In post 912, Kokichi Oma wrote:Hi just checked Role PM and I'm sad. Wish I was scum with this player list
Kokichi was scum in that game.
I'm the king of wifom
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1505, Shoshin wrote:I think scum is among Kokichi, Xtom, Performer, Key, Not_Mafia, Mew, Skitter, and maybe Mitillos.
I too can name over half the game and say I think scum is in there
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I haven't read anything. And I was out all day. I'm still on vacation for another week.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1510, the worst wrote:Varsoon what the fuck are you trying to do?
Why are you voting my predecessor. Did they do bad things?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Everything is NAI for me. So just townread me every game unless I'm conf scum
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1537, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1535, Kokichi Oma wrote:Everything is NAI for me.
Process of elimination points to you...
Well its wrong
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why the sudden perf wagon
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1685 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1682, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 1681, Kokichi Oma wrote:Why the sudden perf wagon
Koki, your play is starting to get on my nerves for real. All you do is lurk out and then pop up to ask why the wagon on X, and that's not just in this game but a is becoming a feature of your play. Please play the game properly. Thank you.

~That ugly monkey
No
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1683, Irrelephant11 wrote:Kokichi what have you read so far
Do you have any reads
No

I still haven't caught up. Busy
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

alright i finally have some time. who wants to have a conversation
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1729, Irrelephant11 wrote:VOTE: kokichi
why are you voting me? iirc, you've played with me when I was scum and you were town. how does this game parallel that at all right now?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1700, AlmostNancy wrote:In Heroes, Kokichi had no clue what was going on in that game and hadn’t been paying attention but despite that, he still nevertheless managed to get a couple of reads in. So, dunno about Performer, don’t really want to vote Mewtaph. Probably between Xtoxm and Kokichi rn but I’ll vote Performer to avoid a no lynch.
Well you're comparing a whole game to 1 real life day of me replacing in. Especially when I was busy. How come you aren't factoring in that I would have to catch up and read 60 pages or so? I'm guessing this is A50 and not Nancy, cause if it's Nancy I'm voting you right now and not changing.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1692, Nauci wrote:Kokichi was given tons of "just replaced in" room even with the impending deadline
Yes, one day is a ton of replace room, which was during sunday when I was busy. So tell me what exactly I was supposed to do over that time?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Mitillos, since you're here. Is your read on me from my previous slot or me?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1652, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 1646, the worst wrote:You and Nauci are two people I really want to reengage with about Xtoxm after I talk with Mewtaph. I think sorting him is a lot more valuable than going through it in detail rn though
You’re open to criticically seeing our perspective on him, I hope? I dunno, I’m not really seeing how Mewtaph is scum here.

I’m also a bit concerned that Kokichi hasn’t commented on anyone’s alignment yet but maybe it’s because he literally hasn’t read anything in the game so far. He seems townie so far but if he doesn’t give any reads soon, I may be a little worried.
Also, you posted this, yet less than 6 hours later you vote me? Especially when I said in that time I was busy and hadn't been able to catch up yet. Why?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Actually think AlmostNancy could be scum here. That post from Nancy doesn't really feel like her genuinely trying to read me. Yes, they've posted a bunch of links about me, but they wouldn't even need to do that, nor has she ever attempted to do that to read me ever. Especially since I had just replaced in. Also trying to read me, when I hadn't read anything and was just entering seems a bit weird.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I still don't see the reason for the Performer wagon, even after looking through the iso. Inactivity?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1745 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I haven't played with performer too much, but he seems like the lynchbaity type of player. Like would 488 really come from scum? Wouldn't they be more cautious than to openly OMGUS like that? Seems like a natural reaction. If I didn't like someone's vote on me, I would say something similar. I think I actually just did with Nancy's vote. Do you think I'm OMGUSing, Keyser?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yeah, I wasn't sure which one. But, that makes sense. What's your read on me so far?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

"until now" is there something I said you don't think I could just say as scum?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Okay. So basically the only reason you scumread me is based on inactivity from the previous slot and a joke post I made. what about my recent posts? Also if you think I'm right about AlNan does that change your read on me? If not, does that mean you think we can be partners?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1754, Varsoon wrote:Can't read your new posts as town; you are the WIFOM king.
I'm already in your head based on that comment.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1756, Mitillos wrote:@Kokichi: Pretty much. Hence lean. Also it was like... 3 joke posts. As for your thing about AlNan, it's not enough to change my read on its own. Keep up the scumhunting, though, and I'll change my mind.
I joke as town and scum, so it's NAI. Which is why the people who have played with me have not said they scumread me based on those posts. And, I don't like the last part of your post. You're essentially telling me to do the scumhunting for you. If you really suspected them, you would look into them yourself.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (isolation #29) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1757, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 1750, Kokichi Oma wrote:"until now" is there something I said you don't think I could just say as scum?
Yes, so how do you think I can better read you then?
What was it?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1762 (isolation #30) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

also

VOTE: Mitillos
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (isolation #31) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1763, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 1735, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1729, Irrelephant11 wrote:VOTE: kokichi
why are you voting me? iirc, you've played with me when I was scum and you were town. how does this game parallel that at all right now?
Nothing about this game reminds me of that one
There I lacked strong townreads for awhile
Here I’m townreading most of the active players, so I’m voting one of the quiet slots. Sometimes it’s that simple
Where is the logic in that? And also if you're saying that nothing is similar, wouldn't that give you pause to vote me? And instead vote one of the other quiet slots? Why me in particular?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (isolation #32) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1764, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 1760, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1757, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 1750, Kokichi Oma wrote:"until now" is there something I said you don't think I could just say as scum?
Yes, so how do you think I can better read you then?
What was it?
I’m asking you. I’m asking how you think I should be able to better read you.
By always townreading me. :)
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (isolation #33) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1776, Mitillos wrote:@Kokichi: Nice misrep there. I am doing my own scumhunting already, and I will be looking into them, as I mentioned in my wallpost. I am more likely to townread someone if they scumhunt (without fallacies). As for the whole "I joke as everything" and "everything is NAI from me", those are not NAI thoughts or posts. They are scummy, because they read like preemptive attempts to deflect scumreads on you. Speaking of misrepresentations, I just remembered another reason for scumreading you: post 1511. Shoshin is saying that she is townreading everyone not mentioned in that partial quote you made of post 1505 and that *all* scum are in those 8 players, yet you turned it to there being *some* scum in there.
How is it a misrep? You said that you were suspect of AlNan but said that I should keep it up, instead of you prying into them more yourself.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (isolation #34) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1779, Irrelephant11 wrote:Kokichi why vote mitillos over Almost, given the reads you’ve shared?
Cause, I assumed it was Nancy speaking not Almost. Almost never reads me right so it could just be him being wrong.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (isolation #35) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1799, Nauci wrote:this is the most ridiculous attempt at shade thus far in the game
I'm assuming you don't know the definition of shading, because I clearly said it to him directly and asked him about it openly. Do you disagree that if he was curious about AlNan he would not pry more into them himself?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1807, Nauci wrote:VOTE: kokichi

I'm rather unsatisfied with the new posts but would collapse back into a different wagon if necessary for EOD
That's nice. So who do you actually scumread? Top 3. Because it sounds like you're just voting me for weak reasonings based on your post, and your willingness to swing elsewhere.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1809, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1807, Nauci wrote:VOTE: kokichi

I'm rather unsatisfied with the new posts but would collapse back into a different wagon if necessary for EOD
i could do this too
VOTE: kokichi
in your game that just finished and this one, do you see any differences or similarities in my play thus far?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1825, Nauci wrote:
In post 1815, Kokichi Oma wrote:Top 3.
To answer this request though

You're my top scum read and the rest is a pool of people from Poe + reads that haven't eliminated themselves from being scum read but require further analysis of associations to determine which would be scum together, within

Performer
Xtoxm
Keyser
NM
Creature

AN, skitter30, and maybe others are not in my never-scum pile
I believe that
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1827, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm town
I also believe this
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (isolation #40) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1756, Mitillos wrote:As for your thing about AlNan, it's not enough to change my read on its own. Keep up the scumhunting, though, and I'll change my mind.
Ah ok. I assumed this post was referencing AlNan, but was referencing your read on me. My mistake. Its worded weirdly. So I assumed you wanted me to keep scumhunting to change your mind on AlNan

UNVOTE:
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (isolation #41) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Keyser's recent posts on performer have been good. Just didnt like the first. I could maybe go there
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1860 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

No it's a bad lynch. Unless you are interested in lynching town then go ahead
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1861 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:32 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Varsoon. Every game you've scumread me and I've been town. Why doesn't that give you pause? Like i tunneled you that one game and its given me pause since you were town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1862 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Also Nauci why haven't you commented on the miscommunication I posted about my vote that you didnt like
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (isolation #45) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1864, Nauci wrote:
In post 1862, Kokichi Oma wrote:Also Nauci why haven't you commented on the miscommunication I posted about my vote that you didnt like
The Mitillos one? I'm lost
Yep. That was the basis of your read on me right?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (isolation #46) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:32 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1867, skitter30 wrote:again, does anyone know if kokichi is more likely to tryhard as town or scum?
Honestly depends on my role. I'd say I prefer scum more. But if I have a good town role I'd be likely to try harder. Mostly nai tho
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1893 (isolation #47) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

What did I do in DnD
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1894 (isolation #48) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

@ Nancy.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1895 (isolation #49) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1891, Nauci wrote:I'm not super unhappy or super happy with going with anybody in my POE pool so I'm very much in the midst of chasing down new leads but pessimistic about whether or not there's enough time left today to do much with anything I find
To quote you. "You have two whole days to figure it out"
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (isolation #50) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Like I just replaced in. People who scumread me is based off my previous slot or a misunderstanding post.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1897 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I've been here what 36 hours? Still more posts than some people had the whole game. I shouldn't be penalized for dumb circumstances including day ending soon
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1899, Nauci wrote:It's just too late to start a new wagon, I'm pretty sure.
How is 2 days too late? Are you new here?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1903 (isolation #53) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

What's your performer pick
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (isolation #54) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Performer read * nauci
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (isolation #55) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1915, the worst wrote:Kokichi you're reminding me of that time I vigged you

You're doing nothing at all but seem to act like you shouldn't be lynched - why not?
How am I doing nothing?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1973 (isolation #56) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think NM is town. This is how he always acts
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1979 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1977, Nauci wrote:
In post 1973, Kokichi Oma wrote:I think NM is town. This is how he always acts
Therefore NM is always town?
I meant to say as town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1980 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Bad creature vote imo.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1982 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Hes never this active as scum
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

@AlNan he does that as town all the time. Lol. You cant read him by looking for towny posts
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1993 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Nauci I thought it was too late for a new wagon.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1999 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1994, Irrelephant11 wrote:It is? That’s what she’s saying?
Shes voting on a new wagon
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (isolation #63) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I've seen him as scum once it was on another site. He tried more than he has here.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (isolation #64) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2002, the worst wrote:
In post 2001, Kokichi Oma wrote:I've seen him as scum once it was on another site. He tried more than he has here.
Spoiler: this is not a reliable scumtell on NM
roughly half the time he tryhards he's town (esp. if he has a read he's interested in)

I get the feeling he just tryhard if he's interested in the game otherwise he lurks
Sounds like me
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (isolation #65) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2007, the worst wrote:top 2 tiers I don't think I'm wrong on full stohp
next tier I'm starting to get strong energy I'm right on

next tiers FFA
I thought you were better at reading me than this. Maybe bring back the ducky avi
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2040 (isolation #66) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Sry but. I've been active. It's been 2 days and I'm at like 70 posts?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2041 (isolation #67) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If you think me being not active is a way to read me then you're on the wrong track
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2042 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Give me till tomorrow I'll be obv town
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2060, AlmostNancy wrote:He’s very frozen as scum and doesn’t make believable reads.
This
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2125 (isolation #70) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Not mafia will flip green.

VOTE: xtom

Only person being voted I dont mind being lynched
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (isolation #71) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

What about the worst is scummy. I feel hes acting like usual. Plus his trying to read me seems at least genuine
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (isolation #72) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2127, Nauci wrote:
In post 2125, Kokichi Oma wrote:Not mafia will flip green.

VOTE: xtom

Only person being voted I dont mind being lynched
Who of those not being voted would you lynch
You. I dont think you're genuinely trying to get a read on me. Especially after the miscommunication thing. Seemed to be ignoring it and pushing a narrative of my mislynch
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (isolation #73) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Anti-town doesn't mean mafia. Sooner people get that, sooner towns will be better
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (isolation #74) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2134, Irrelephant11 wrote:Claim?
I’m getting a TMI vibe from Kokichi’s read of NM...
Yeah, nice shade. I think you could actually be scum here. This post is a contradiction. You want him to claim when you feel he might be town because of me? Get out of here
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2149 (isolation #75) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2147, Mitillos wrote:My preferred lynches remain as they were in post 2049. To reiterate: Perf > N_M ~ Kokichi > Xtoxm > Creature.
I am willing to get on a wagon on any of these five.
vote xtoxm
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (isolation #76) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm a day 2 IC. lynch xtomn
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2182 (isolation #77) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

rofl. N_M is town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2184 (isolation #78) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2180, Irrelephant11 wrote:The question I guess is whether he’s d2 IC or a strong scum pr
nice shade. you're scum lmfao
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2185 (isolation #79) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If I was vig I'd be shooting Irre tonight.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2186 (isolation #80) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

just throwing that out there
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2196 (isolation #81) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2193, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 2184, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2180, Irrelephant11 wrote:The question I guess is whether he’s d2 IC or a strong scum pr
nice shade. you're scum lmfao
I mean multiple players with extensive shared meta w/ me disagree
I haven’t believed any of Kokichi’s reads, I don’t think

Re-Nauci’s post is your d2 IC claim real?
yes i am a day 2 ic.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2199 (isolation #82) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2198, Irrelephant11 wrote:Can you point to anything from NM specifically that makes him town? @kokichi
ive seen him as scum on another site, he did not act like this.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2202 (isolation #83) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:02 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

because i dont wanna lynch the others, performer maybe i could lynch. nauci i would lynch but no support, you i would lynch but no support
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2234 (isolation #84) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

i love being the center of attention
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2236 (isolation #85) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

im scum
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2237 (isolation #86) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

town*

sorry autocorrect
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2246 (isolation #87) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2240, Irrelephant11 wrote:Kokichi how do you feel about mewtaph
idk
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2247 (isolation #88) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

i've been told to plead the 5th on all Mew related questions.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2251 (isolation #89) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2248, Irrelephant11 wrote:@kokichi told by who?
my team
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2252 (isolation #90) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

of lawyers
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2304 (isolation #91) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Okay
Its

Time

VOTE: mew

Flash wagon this
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2305 (isolation #92) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Scum trying to save mew. Lynch this. NM is a mislynch. I've done my wagonimics. Mew is guaranteed to flip scum here.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (isolation #93) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2307, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2305, Kokichi Oma wrote:Scum trying to save mew. Lynch this. NM is a mislynch. I've done my wagonimics. Mew is guaranteed to flip scum here.
Where is scum trying to save mew? The fact that ur on this wagon makes me uneasy
Shush and get carried
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2311 (isolation #94) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2309, Shoshin wrote:
In post 2307, skitter30 wrote:The fact that ur on this wagon makes me uneasy
Exactly my response.
Shoshin is scum btw
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2313 (isolation #95) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Lynch mew. Shoshin and mew are partners. 100%
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2315 (isolation #96) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yea I know you guys townread shoshin but shes deepwolfing you guys. And I'm not standing for it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2318 (isolation #97) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2314, skitter30 wrote:Bleh

I really think mew is scummier than not-mafia but kokichi's vote is really gross
I dont care. Your reads are wrong.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2321 (isolation #98) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2316, Shoshin wrote:Can you help me understand why you're scumreading Mew?
Because. He isnt acting like last game. Tough to explain
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2325 (isolation #99) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2319, skitter30 wrote:None of what ur saying sounds like something u acyually believe
Are you calling me a liar.

WAAAAAAAAAHHHH MEANIE

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2326 (isolation #100) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2324, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2321, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2316, Shoshin wrote:Can you help me understand why you're scumreading Mew?
I mean im not convinced u actually read that game tbh
It was the game YOU modded. I had all the right townreads. Joey, nako, dva.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2328 (isolation #101) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

You can tell mew is acting different from that game correct?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2330 (isolation #102) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2327, Shoshin wrote:
In post 2321, Kokichi Oma wrote:
You don't have an explanation.

For the record, the reason I'm defending Mew is because I just finished playing with him, and in trying to sort him as town/scum when he was one of the last 3 players in my poe (basically just like in this game), I decided to go and read a bunch of his games and I actually think I have a pretty good grasp on his meta, since I was able to correctly read him as town last time.

I don't believe for a second he played different than another town game, at least not in a way that makes him scummy.
Skitter just modded a game he was in. She scumreads him. He was town that game.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2331 (isolation #103) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2329, skitter30 wrote:I know. You like prodged through the whole game
Yet you scumread me here for being inactive to start? Questionable.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2332 (isolation #104) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

You dont have to post 1000 times to read a damn game
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2335 (isolation #105) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Remember this when mew flips scum ftr
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2379 (isolation #106) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2337, Mitillos wrote:@Kokichi: Will you tell us the flavour of your role?
I guess. But why. Is it important?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2380 (isolation #107) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2343, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2339, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2331, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2329, skitter30 wrote:I know. You like prodged through the whole game
Yet you scumread me here for being inactive to start? Questionable.
i don't think i ever scumread you for being active
i said you were different from your towngames in which you were tryharding
*different from your towngames in that you're here tryharding
First I'm not posting and coasting now people say I'm tryharding. I can never win as town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2381 (isolation #108) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2360, Irrelephant11 wrote:Kokichi’s scumreads are {me, Nauci, xtoxm, Shoshin, mewtaph}
Just for the record
Thanks. I didnt know I was only allowed to suspect less than that.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2382 (isolation #109) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I suspect the whole game right now. It's not easy being town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2383 (isolation #110) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2363, Mewtaph wrote:He's willing to lynch Performer? Nah, don't trust his reads. His hot take on the game state is wrong, which is what typically happens when you try to force a hot take instead of interacting with the player you're bullshitting and ignoring through the hot take.
Shocking.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2384 (isolation #111) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2365, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2363, Mewtaph wrote:He's willing to lynch Performer? Nah, don't trust his reads. His hot take on the game state is wrong, which is what typically happens when you try to force a hot take instead of interacting with the player you're bullshitting and ignoring through the hot take.
Well, of course you’re going to tell me that. He’s scumreading you. You’re obviously not going to agree with his reads regardless of your alignment.
Nancy you're protecting me so much. Why?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2385 (isolation #112) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2374, Mewtaph wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia
Got kick back for posting the way I do.
Got kick back for pushing Xtoxm.
Got kick back for pushing Creature.

Honestly, whatever.
Nice cop out. Lynch this
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2387 (isolation #113) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Not a hot take. Nice misrep
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2390 (isolation #114) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:23 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2388, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 2386, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 2363, Mewtaph wrote:His hot take on the game state is wrong, which is what typically happens when you try to force a hot take instead of interacting with the player you're bullshitting and ignoring through the hot take.
-sips tea-
In post 2387, Kokichi Oma wrote:Not a hot take. Nice misrep
You said a couple days ago that "you need 1 day and you will obv town". You forced a take on me being scum. Again. Pre-flip association. Again.
I see a pattern. :shifty:
1 game day. Not real day. Was softing my role
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2391 (isolation #115) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:23 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Obvious misrep again. Thanks though. Lynch mew
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (isolation #116) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I caught Mew and I didnt even need a Master Ball.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2394 (isolation #117) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Vote mew
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2397 (isolation #118) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2395, Mitillos wrote:@Kokichi: Because your claim seems incredibly contrived, and your resistance to revealing the flavour (even after being asked repeatedly) is telling of someone who is bullshitting and simply trying to get by on that alone. So here is an ultimatum: tell us the flavour that goes with your D2 IC on your next post, or be permanently scumread.
It's going to be awkward when you're scumreading the confirmed town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2399 (isolation #119) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:31 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Everyone thinks I'm scum, mods probably laughing right now
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2403 (isolation #120) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:33 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I may fake claim all the time, but I'm not a liar....
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2407 (isolation #121) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2405, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2399, Kokichi Oma wrote:Everyone thinks I'm scum, mods probably laughing right now
ur posts feel fake
Ur posts feel mean. Meanie.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2411 (isolation #122) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2406, the worst wrote:
In post 2374, Mewtaph wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia
Got kick back for posting the way I do.
Got kick back for pushing Xtoxm.
Got kick back for pushing Creature.

Honestly, whatever.
???
No clue why he hasn't been lynched. If people think I'm bussing just vote him
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (isolation #123) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2409, Mitillos wrote:Kokichi's claim is clearly a lie. Along with all the fallacies (appeal to emotion, appeal to authority, and many many others), there is nothing good here. I no longer care about voting anybody other than N_M or Kokichi today. Anyone who is townreading Kokichi had better make an exceptionally good towncase.
I would never lie.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2413 (isolation #124) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

What are you guys gonna talk about when I'm confirmed town?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2417 (isolation #125) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yes. Perfect logic.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2418 (isolation #126) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

His role is town sided. Thus I'd like to keep him alive if that's okay with you.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2455 (isolation #127) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:25 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So I talked to mod. He said end of day 2. Not just day 2, wanted to make this clear to me. Just wanted to let you guys know now. Sorry. If you wanna just lynch me then w.e
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2456 (isolation #128) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:25 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Let me find my flavor
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2457 (isolation #129) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:27 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Jim Raynor
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2458 (isolation #130) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:27 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm going back to sleep. I suggest mew over nm still
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2460 (isolation #131) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:31 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

After which is why I said what I said.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2462 (isolation #132) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:45 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yes it does. Have you not played Starcraft before?

And you're open wolfing at this point. I doubt you're pgo
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2463 (isolation #133) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If you haven't I'm the main character
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2465 (isolation #134) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:06 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

What's the difference between lynching me day 2 and 3. If you truly think I'm scum you get more associations from me. There is a chance we get a guilty tomorrow anyway.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2498 (isolation #135) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

My God. He actually tried to kill the PGO I'm guessing.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2499 (isolation #136) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Oh wait hes even night. Then how did PGO die
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2500 (isolation #137) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I cant believe they killed creature? Is it possible there is a sk
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2509 (isolation #138) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Mfw you all scumread NM but all want to blame the one to hammer
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2518 (isolation #139) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

That makes sense
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2520 (isolation #140) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Vig actually makes sense. I dont see sk killing creature. Hes a potential mislynch
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2589 (isolation #141) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2564, the worst wrote:guessing we can't lynch Kokichi?
Are you scum? :c
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2591 (isolation #142) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2574, Keyser Söze wrote:I wouldn’t jump on Performer so quick.

Yes, he deserves scrutiny for the hammer-without-roleclaim, but no quicklynch please.

Im actually more curious to look at the people ‘hard’ town reading NM yesterday instead.
Scummy post
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2592 (isolation #143) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I might be scum tbh.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2593 (isolation #144) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Post is scummy cause no one was going to quick lynch him. Post seems forced
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2601 (isolation #145) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2599, Shoshin wrote:Nancy, why doesn't Irrelephant's death confirm me as town in your eyes?
What? Lol
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2614 (isolation #146) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Shoshin if you're scum this game I'll be impressed. I'll tell you why post game if you are
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2617 (isolation #147) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I mean, that was typical NM and you guys tried lynching him for being NM
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2619 (isolation #148) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

AlNan you're quickly gaining scum equity. Need you to be towny.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2620 (isolation #149) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

That includes not letting Almost50 type. cause I scumread his every post
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2626 (isolation #150) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2624, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2619, Kokichi Oma wrote:AlNan you're quickly gaining scum equity. Need you to be towny.
I don’t know what you want me to say, other than that I am 100% flipping town here and how am I “quickly gaining scum equity”? THINK Kokichi, in what world am I possibly scum in this game?
This one
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2634 (isolation #151) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Best part about Irre dying is him seeing I'm town in dead thread
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2636 (isolation #152) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2635, skitter30 wrote:i'm half of a mind to vote him now
Yes you would have to have half a mind to vote me.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2651 (isolation #153) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2638, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2634, Kokichi Oma wrote:Best part about Irre dying is him seeing I'm town in dead thread
Anyone in this game - including scum - could make this statement.

As town, you shouldn’t be happy about a townie dying - even if you think they were wrongly scumreading you.

This is pinging me a bit. Hmmm . . .
This is awful. Your scum equity keeps rising.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2653 (isolation #154) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2639, Shoshin wrote:
In post 2634, Kokichi Oma wrote:Best part about Irre dying is him seeing I'm town in dead thread
This actually feels townish, though Koki is good enough to fake it.
I can fake it. At best its NAI. Which is why I think its scummy by Alnan
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2669 (isolation #155) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2645, skitter30 wrote:i'm strongly considering it
I double dog dare you
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2723 (isolation #156) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: key
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2732 (isolation #157) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2724, Shoshin wrote:
In post 2723, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: key
Are you townreading Mew?
No what does the correlation between that and my vote
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2758 (isolation #158) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2734, Shoshin wrote:
In post 2732, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2724, Shoshin wrote:
In post 2723, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: key
Are you townreading Mew?
No what does the correlation between that and my vote
Felt like a turning point in the game in terms of whether focus would turn onto Mew or Key. You voted Key instead of Mew, and naturally with multiple votes his way, there's more discussion about him. So I'm trying to get a sense of what you specifically think of Mew. Why aren't you townreading him? What's your read?
My read has been clear since yesterday.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2780 (isolation #159) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2769, skitter30 wrote:can you elaborate on your mew read please
What was I trying to do the end of yesterday
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2784 (isolation #160) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Skitter if you're town bless your heart
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2793 (isolation #161) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

AlNan keeps making forced posts. Hm
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2808 (isolation #162) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2805, Varsoon wrote:Kokichi is very likely lying.
this is very funny out of context
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2809 (isolation #163) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2803, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2793, Kokichi Oma wrote:AlNan keeps making forced posts. Hm
When did you suddenly get this bad at reading me?

Your continued pushing on us - for pretty much no reason, is really starting to ping me. Because you are pushing me, for the sake of pushing me. :shifty:

And you can’t possibly be this obtuse as town here, can you?
I dunno, am I?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2812 (isolation #164) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

so i just realized bullet flavor seems to be hinting there is other types of kills besides just bullet flavor? even doctor's had to clarify they heal more than just bullet shots
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2813 (isolation #165) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Just don't shoot me if you're a vig if it doesn't show me as IC right away N2. But, yes I will be clear, don't worry.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2816 (isolation #166) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yeah. That makes some sense. I doubt Zerg would have a kill flavor of shot, so it should be interesting to see.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2894 (isolation #167) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2822, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2821, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2813, Kokichi Oma wrote:Just don't shoot me if you're a vig if it doesn't show me as IC right away N2. But, yes I will be clear, don't worry.
The D1 vig is dead. Someone hasn’t been reading the game.
N
I meant it metaphorically. But, in the event there is a back up vig.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2895 (isolation #168) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2823, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2814, Varsoon wrote:@Kokichi: It's probably Even-Night Zerg gets to kill, Odd-Night Protoss or the bad Terrans, going by flavor so far?
In post 2816, Kokichi Oma wrote:Yeah. That makes some sense. I doubt Zerg would have a kill flavor of shot, so it should be interesting to see.
Wtf are those? I don’t recall seeing any of those on MS Wiki?
So you dont know what starcraft is?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2896 (isolation #169) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2831, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2813, Kokichi Oma wrote:Just don't shoot me if you're a vig if it doesn't show me as IC right away N2. But, yes I will be clear, don't worry.
Why is your claim constantly changing? :?
Surely you should know your role pm inside out by now and clarified with the mod straight away the ‘details’ (especially the timing as it’s pretty crucial).
Shush scum
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2973 (isolation #170) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If performer gets to L-1 I'm gonna quick hammer
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3077 (isolation #171) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

sheep me on key
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3245 (isolation #172) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Lynch key
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3247 (isolation #173) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Hes gonna lynch zerg. I can feel the bug in his posts
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3290 (isolation #174) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Is he on L1
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3291 (isolation #175) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 3251, Keyser Söze wrote:koki, are you even an IC?
Idk am I?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3292 (isolation #176) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm fine with any 3 of the wagons being lynched tbh
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3411 (isolation #177) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Hmmmm
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3647 (isolation #178) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

You should discuss that with the people making the night kills if you want me dead
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3665 (isolation #179) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

How are you all doing today my fellow town members.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4072 (isolation #180) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 4065, the worst wrote:Kokichi mothrrfuking oma
Haha. I'm untouchable. Dont try to mislynch me, potential scum
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4076 (isolation #181) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

22 hours left. I'll switch to performer even tho i dont like the wagon

VOTE: Performer
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4096 (isolation #182) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: mew

sure idc
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4097 (isolation #183) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

18 hours l2
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4141 (isolation #184) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Look we cant end in NL. Vote
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4142 (isolation #185) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

This is possibly multi ball. Scum might genuinely be scum hunting if thats why you mildly tr him
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4246 (isolation #186) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why are you guys voting me after what Mew said? Without even trying to sort. suspect.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4247 (isolation #187) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Also, I'm not doing anything until the worst fully explains his soft guilty he claimed to have on me.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4248 (isolation #188) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

if this is multiball which it likely is, it's lylo. so unvote until the worst explains.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4250 (isolation #189) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

i'm an IC hard claiming. so explain now.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4251 (isolation #190) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

i'll become one after you reveal your soft. so explain now or we lynch you once i'm IC for fake claiming.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4403 (isolation #191) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:24 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 4252, the worst wrote:Lol. I am not going to tell you what I know so you can fakeclaim around it.
This is scum. 100% you are scared now and are back tracking. Out your claim now. If I'm not an IC after you can lynch me. Now go.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4406 (isolation #192) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I refuse to out myself until the worst claims his soft guilty. Hes 100% scum. As I said. If I'm not revealed after he outs it then lynch me. Hes gonna be caught scum and he knows it. That's why he isn't outing
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4407 (isolation #193) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: the worst

This is lylo 100% and you guys are going to feel like morons for lynching the IC. Who confirmed cop has a soft inno on. The worst is 100% fake claiming because I have nothing he can have a soft guilty on ob my role.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4408 (isolation #194) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

On in*
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4409 (isolation #195) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why are you afraid to out it if you truly think you have a soft guilty on me? Its cause you dont. If you want me to be an IC then you would just out it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5383 (isolation #196) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:10 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Tfw lynched as IC

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”