Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

VOTE: Vax

This is my IPO; INVEST in this wagon and see its VALUE skyrocket!
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Wagonomics »

WAGONOMIC OPTION

Gamma Emerald
Kokichi Oma
Vaxkiller
Ausuka
Hebichan
Varsoon
TheBrie
Party Boat
0verki11
singletonking
Theta Alpine
light_ganski
Purrcocet
Wisdom
Xtoxm
Edosurist
Leodanny
Jaylow7
vonflare
CheekyTeeky
Porkens
Nancy Drew 39
Wagonomics
profii
V
A
L
U
E

Well charlie, would you just look at all of those depreciating properties!

That's right charlie, what you want to invest in is a wagon that will increase in VALUE

Don't put your money on a DEPRECIATING WAGON

Only EXPONENTIAL GROWTH

Look at those wagons that are growing, but be careful about BUBBLE WAGONS because you never know when they might pop. What you really want is a wagon that will grow at a steady, healthy rate, based on its real VALUE
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Wagonomics »

WAGONS
Gamma Emerald
Kokichi Oma
Vaxkiller
Ausuka
Hebichan
Varsoon
TheBrie
Party Boat
0verki11
singletonking
Theta Alpine
light_ganski
Porkens
Jaylow7
Purrcocet
Wisdom
Xtoxm
Edosurist
Leodanny
vonflare
CheekyTeeky
Nancy Drew 39
Wagonomics
profii
V
A
L
U
E

GammaCoin has lost some of its depreciated VALUE
KokichiCoin has further depreciated in VALUE
VaxKiller continues to gain in VALUE -- I recommend investing NOW before this wagon VALUE gets TOO SPICY
AusukaCoin continues to hold steady
HebiCoin has lost some VALUE
VarsoonCoin continues to DEPRECIATE
TheBrieCoin has regained some VALUE
PartyBoatCoin continues to DEPRECIATE
0verki11Coin, SingleCoin, ThetaCoin, LightCoin, JaylowCoin, and PorkCoin hold steady -- perhaps these Assets should be pooled into a Mutual Fund -- LurkerCoin?
PurrCoin has DEPRECIATED
WisdomCoin has further DEPRECIATED -- don't be a bag holder trying to score a good deal on a low-cost coin!
TOxMCoin has regained its lost VALUE and returned to its IPO value
EdoCoin has DEPRECIATED
LeoCoin holds its INFLATED price but I still feel it may be a BUBBLE market
VonCoin has DEPRECIATED
CheekyCoin and NancyCoin value has CRASHED! Hope there weren't any bagholders there...
WagonCoin value continues to grow but only incrementally
ProfiiCoin value has APPRECIATED

INVEST IN GROWING MARKETS

DON'T BE LEFT HOLDING THE BAG ON A DEPRECIATING WAGON
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Wagonomics »

I see you as having BUBBLE WAGON potential. As a POTATO some people might see your wagon as a SAFE INVESTMENT due to a HIGH IPO but I am not sure that your wagon will generate ADDITIONAL VALUE over time

I recommend investing in GREEN wagons where there is solid growth over time

Red, orange, and pink wagons are wagons that are DEPRECIATED from their IPO and so RISKY INVESTMENTS but ones that with a SIGNIFICANT INVESTMENT could SHOW PROFIT -- but risky ventures

Yellow wagons have retained their IPO value and could go either way but currently show no VALUE GROWTH
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:50 am

Post by Wagonomics »

The goal is to be on a wagon that has the HIGHEST VALUE at the end of the day
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Wagonomics »

MARKET UPDATE
AusukaCoin, 0verki11Coin, SingleCoin, ThetaCoin, LightCoin, PorkCoin, and Jay Coin have been merged into a mutual fund named LurkerCoin

WAGONS
V
A
L
U
E
EmeraldCoin
KokiCoin
VaxCoin
LurkerCoin Mutual Fund
HebiCoin
VarsoonCoin
BrieCoin
PartyCoin
PurrCoin
WisdomCoin
ToXmCoin
EdoCoin
PotatoCoin
FlareCoin
CheekyCoin
NancyCoin
WagonCoin
ProfiiCoin

PotatoCoin value has depreciated quickly
WagonCoin value falling on announcement it will be attending a shareholder conference call
VaxCoin continues to increase in value!
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Wagonomics »

As the representative of WAGOINCOIN I take the time to reach out and speak with our high priority investors at any time :)

Let's begin the conference call!
In post 340, profii wrote:I think i have an idea of who wagonomics might be but i wont guess/out
You are welcome to out the main of WagonCoin but it will not make him play like his main meta and will not make him stop memeing on this account :)

P.S. I am not Not_Mafia
In post 342, TheBrie wrote:And there I go forgetting that wagonomics is a new alt and has no meta.

Ding, dong, ding, dong
People asked why WagonCoin had a higher than average IPO, and given that WagonCoin is represented by an alt who is memeing we recognize our value is higher than average.
In post 350, Kokichi Oma wrote:Yes. I'm asking why I'm one if their top townreads
In market research, KokiCoin value increases in direct proportion to the amount that he is doing stuff in the game. Also, we have it on good authority that "KokiCoin" should always be held in low value unless there is a mechanical reason to doubt KokiCoin. In previous instances, our market research has found that the representatives from KokiCoin support this position.
In post 353, sheepsaysmeep wrote:@wagonomics

why do you have yourself at 130

can you explain your varsoon/party boat/vax reads
Wagonomics has previously been left holding the bag on VarsoonCoin, so that is a risky market, but nonetheless currently holds VarsoonCoin as a low value option given early marketing efforts here.

VaxCoin is growing in value in large part because of how little interest the rest of the invetors see in the slot despite our marketing efforts there.

PartyCoin value depreciated in part because of
In post 360, Gamma Emerald wrote:
@Wagonomics
, in future reports, and I know this might sound unprofessional, could you add some personal speculation on what you think of different currencies?
As the representative of WagonCoin, I am always available for Conference Calls with our Valuable Investors.

That being said, I am unlikely to provide multiple conference calls per week and my number of conference calls may decline over the holiday season.
In post 413, Vaxkiller wrote:I kinda wanna invest in my wagon early and then sell right before the crash.
You are welcome to! :)
In post 414, Ausuka wrote:wagonomics account is great honestly and has me pocketed
Value of AusukaCoin may depreciate faster than the rest of LurkerCoin and we may need to remove her from that Mutual Fund for that reason :)
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 420, Varsoon wrote:I want you to know
I usually find roleplaying in mafia games obnoxious
I usually find alt gimmicks cringy
But this is beautiful and perfect and great for this game in particular.
:D :D :D
In post 422, Leodanny wrote:That’s cool. But what is this WAGOINCOIN? I don’t see a WAGOIN-something anywhere.
Market researchers currently wondering whether "GoinCoin" will be a good rebrand
In post 423, profii wrote:Alonzo
I don't think Alonzo would write posts this long :lol:, I'll take the comparison as a complement though :)
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 431, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 419, Wagonomics wrote:You are welcome to!
It's like really high tho... where is the ceiling? I should have invested earlier.
In post 435, Vaxkiller wrote:I'm probably taking this way to seriously (no not the game) but if I invest in Varsoon at 40 and he flips scum does the coin skyrocket at that time? Or is this not really thought out yet?
The number of shares you buy is related to the price you buy in at, and while the actual value of a scumflip is not currently known, current estimates would put it in the ballpark of ~500.

So if you INVEST at 40, and they flip a value of 500, then you are making SERIOUS PROFIT!

However, if you invest a 40, and they flip a 0, you are throwing your COINS away!

I continue to hold that what you want to invest in a property that will grow at a steady rate, rather than gambling your money on depreciating assets.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 445, Gamma Emerald wrote:LeoCoin gathering several investors you are predicting it will depreciate. Do you believe it is a bubble wagon? Do you think investing in a bubble wagon is a bad idea? I personally feel diversifying through the day could be good, in which case investing early into a bubble wagon doesn’t seem like a bother to me.
That is the question of the market right now. I believe LeoCoin very well could be a bubble wagon. In general, I do think investing in a bubble wagon is a bad idea, unless you buy early and then sell before the crash. But that sort of behavior also risks a SEC investigation.

The depreciation of LeoCoin is not purely a result of his current investors but more his response to my observations about his IPO.

His recent V/LA post also seemed like it might not end up a scum flip or a green flip, but perhaps one of those wild card flips whose value is hard to evaluate.
In post 462, Vaxkiller wrote:Also, scum have insider trading, this is bad.
In the event of a scumflip with some real winners, there is always the chance of an SEC investigation.

And that's it for now folks, the Conference Call is coming to an end for today. Thank you for your time and questions :)
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

While I saw something that made me slightly consider current investments in VaxCoin, and I have started to wonder if maybe there isn't something to investing in the LurkerCoin Mutual Fund, I'm also not sure it will make a difference given the current support for PotatoCoin being the investment property for today.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

So far the representative for VaxCoin has invested in SheepCoin and VarsoonCoin, neither of which are properties I see as particularly promising. His joke posts about post numbers did make me somewhat wonder, since I have seen Low-Value VaxCoin make similar jokes in the past, but overall I would say VaxCoin still has significant investment potential.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

BUY VOTE: PotatoCoin

Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:58 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

It occured to me just now there is a gunsmith and I am negative utility

I actually thought my role was a joke but now i understand I am a gunsmith miller

So I am hardclaiming "3 month vig"

I.e I have a gun but will probably never use it since it requires the day to last 3 months
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:08 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

When I saw the card I thought maybe there was a role that could speed up time
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

mod can town vote to accelerate the game clock?
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Wagonomics »

MARKET UPDATEProfiiCoin, CheekyCoin, and PotatoCoin are removed from the market.
0verki11Coin has been REBRANDED to SpockCoin and removed from LurkerCoin mutual fund
AusukaCoin has been removed from LurkerCoin mutual fund.
PorkCoin hsa been rebranded to MeepCoin and removed from LurkerCoin mutual fund.
LightCoin has been removed from the LurkerCoin mutual fund.
EdoCoin and FlareCoin has been added to the LurkerCoin mutual fund.
Current composition of LurkerCoin Mutual Fund is: SingleCoin, ThetaCoin, EdoCoin, FlareCoin, and Jay Coin

WAGONS
V
A
L
U
E
EmeraldCoin
KokiCoin
VaxCoin
LurkerCoin Mutual Fund
HebiCoin
VarsoonCoin
BrieCoin100
PartyCoin
PurrCoin
WisdomCoin
ToXmCoin100
LightCoin
SpockCoin100
NancyCoin
WagonCoin
AusukaCoin
MeepCoin

EmeraldCoin: Emerald Coin made a few posts that made me think maybe he's town based on tone but I'm not certain there's no value in that investment.

Some posts, such as this, make me wonder if maybe there is investment potential:
In post 36, Gamma Emerald wrote:Did I state it was scummy? I just think it’s a lazy way to think.
Other posts, tonally, make me unsure that EmeraldCoin is a solid investment, as such:
Spoiler:
In post 45, Gamma Emerald wrote:Logic is lost on you apparently. Not trying to insult you, just very exasperated.
In post 69, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 67, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm sad about the speed of this game. So far townleaning vonflare, Profii and Varsoon.
What the fuck are you sad about speed-wise
In post 73, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 70, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 69, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 67, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm sad about the speed of this game. So far townleaning vonflare, Profii and Varsoon.
What the fuck are you sad about speed-wise
I'm struggling to keep up!

Why are you so grumpy?
Thought you might have wanted more pages. Apologies, milady. I should not let my temper get the best of me so.

Vax's made me slightly less confident that he is a solid investment.

A little less confident in the low value of HebiCoin after the Potato results, although I still like her investments in Wisdom and Jaylow.

After reviewing my notes on BrieCoin I have defaulted to Null on that investment until I re-evaluate certain things.

I'm feeling relatively confident Wisdom is not groupscum but he seems so far outside his usual investing portfolio that I've started to consider whether he may be some "third party" pursuing an alternative investment strategy.

I've defaulted my value of ToXmCoin as I feel he is being far more passive than is typical in his low-value games.

I currently have little hope that LightCoin will generate additional value over time. The market value of that coin has CRASHED.

SpockCoin finds Wagonomics annoying, and since I don't feel impartial on that stock option I will leave him as null for now.

NancyCoin value has increased slightly if only because, while I expect NancyCoin to focus more on townsorting early, I find it a bit odd she's not pressuring an independent scumread by day 2. Not sure NancyCoin investment potential continues to increase, though.

WagonCoin value probably increased given he bought into a bubblestock yesterday...

So while I am debating the merits of EmeraldCoin investments, I don't like it quite yet. VaxCoin has dropped off a lot for me, and the LurkerCoin mutual fund has been looking better as it has become a bit more narrow.

I will invest anywhere in the LurkerCoin mutual fund for now.
This includes: SingleCoin, ThetaCoin, EdoCoin, FlareCoin, and JayCoin.

For now -- Buy: VOTE: JayCoin

I'm willing to take market suggestions from anyone whose coin's market value is currently below 60 for whether a better part of the lurkercoin mutual fund is a better investment.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 1072, Wisdom wrote:i probably wont catch up
:lol:
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

Nancy how are you currently evaluating stock options on TheBrie?
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:14 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

First of all, Purrcocet your new avi is extremely cute.

In other news do you think JayCoin is a solid investment? Can you expand on what you like about investing in KokiCoin?
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:01 am

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 1367, singletonking wrote:Xtoxm trolling along with Varsoon is seriously annoying but I feel he's being annoying for the sake of it and it's not AI.
why do you feel this isn't investment-informative?
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:43 am

Post by Wagonomics »

Gamma what do you think about investments in JayCoin?
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 1405, Vaxkiller wrote:Varsoon, Gamma, Jaylow, sheep, and myself are all wagons I am not willing to participate in. I'd rather lynch elsewhere.
Can you walk me through why you were good to invest in jaycoin last page but now you oppose that investment when the property has not changed in that time?
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1472 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

I'm A-ok waiting for a replacement for Jay-Coin's representative, and I still would rather see the returns on a LAL investment than see a buyout of VarsoonCoin's new rep personally.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1759 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Wagonomics »

I think if we don't lynch for another (expired on 2019-03-22 17:06:28) I can use a vig shot

seems worth, we're already 1/6th of the way there about!
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1820 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:17 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

VOTE: TheBrie

If I'm going to be on a vanity investment, I think I'll be on a lulzy gut vanity investment rather than a Lurker Investment.

Feel like it's hard to explain this one, but basically I feel like Brie is trying to look like a low-return investment more than anyone else. I don't really disagree with very many of his points, though, I just feel like he is very lamisty.

Will look into a return to JayCoin when a new broker appears for that property.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2070 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:51 am

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 2069, Flavor Leaf wrote:Does anyone else have any mad paranoia with Nancy slot?
a bit but I'm actually liking her a bit more today

know I need to do a market update soon, probably should add myself to the mutual fund at the rate I've been going lately lol
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2129 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:39 am

Post by Wagonomics »

I've given the new Jaycoin rep some time and I think I'd like to see some money moving here: VOTE: Saudade
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2130 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Wagonomics »

To be honest I'm not super into any of the top 5 investment properties right now. That doesn't mean they're all locktown but if any of them are scum I'm not seeing it yet.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2150 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

As much as I'd like it, I don't know that I would force the thread to wait (expired on 2019-03-22 17:06:28) for 'optimal play'
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2204 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:56 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

Saudade is a more promising investment than Light, I think.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2286 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:22 am

Post by Wagonomics »

Wisdom if you were 3p and won with town you'd tell us right?
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2290 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:31 am

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 2288, Xtoxm wrote:how is wis scum
This data set does not seem to closely match either Wisdom's town or scum typical investment history or publicity campaigns, which leaves me frankly unsure of what is going on with that stock option.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2295 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:42 am

Post by Wagonomics »

I can't vig mastina until she announces that she is the greatest scum player of all time and that it is impossible to wagon her.

I'm pretty sure that's like an unwritten rule right?
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2297 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:50 am

Post by Wagonomics »

I would think he would have done more, personally, of either town or scum. That's why I was sort of gravitating to 3p, but the last time I thought someone was 3p they ended up flipping scum, so...

it could be he's scum and just really doesn't like his team? idk, but I do think it's worth thinking about other possible explanations when someone is really far outside their meta (or at least he feels that way to me)
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2382 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:28 am

Post by Wagonomics »

Are you particularly familiar with mastina stock options Tomxx?
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2383 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:30 am

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 2378, Purrcocet wrote:Im at least trying to get my 1 month ability to activate
In post 2380, Jingle wrote:
vonflare wrote:how about we just have this game go on forever. Every single player just prod dodge every 2 days, so xyzzy is trapped here forever, permanently modding this game and thus unable to /in to the queue to mod another one, as punishment for creating a game with no deadlines

sort of like a mafia purgatory, but with more votecounts
Nah, we wait until there’s only like 8 people left to do that so it’s even more frustrating and fewer people have to proddodge.

Intent to hammer.
to be clear are you intenting to hammer before Purrcocet's {1-month ability} is activated? :P

Cause we're 'only' 4 days away from that one right?
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2385 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:36 am

Post by Wagonomics »

She's confscum based on what?

Not disagreeing just trying to see it
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2422 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Wagonomics »

Seeing xyzzy's board, I'd like to invest in the likelihood of a riot.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2446 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:24 am

Post by Wagonomics »

I am working on a theory of the market that would suggest that Flavor Leaf is town.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2451 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:38 am

Post by Wagonomics »

Nancy are you still feeling good about Saudade?

Like, Xtoxm I understand you're feeling sassy, but right now I know I am town, and I feel Nancy is strongly town, and there has to be a significant number of town on Saudade. So I feel strongly it is a town-driven wagon. That doesn't mean it isn't a town-driven mislynch, though, and I understand your concerns that the case isn't strong. It isn't because it can't be because the slot replaced out from apathy twice, basically.

But my other two strongest townreads were on light and are now on mastina, but I don't really super strongly scumread mastina or light. I kinda townlean light, and mastina I just want to see a bit more from before deciding.

I know you feel really strongly that mastina is scum, but right now I have to ask myself whether:
a) I'm definitely wrong about Saudade (I could be but he seems like a good flip right now)
b) Whether scum would bus (I think they would)
c) Whether you're right in your scumreads (I'm not so sure)
d) Whether there's a chance I'm wrong on you and Flavor (I feel a lot stronger that Flavor/Varsoon is town than I do that Saudade is scum, for instance)

Looking at those responses, I'm not certain Saudade is wrong, although I am having some doubts
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2454 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Wagonomics »

Yeah I'm not feeling Ausuka rn

Like, I'd be interested in if anyone has really strong reads of people like Trekkie, Singleton, or vonflare

is there "damn that's scum" somewhere in those 3? such that they would be enough to shift from Saudade/Jaylow? Otherwise I'd rather just get the flip on Saudade tbh
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2455 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:54 am

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 2453, Xtoxm wrote:trekkie
ok, can you expand on that a bit because strong TR of trekkie would help me a bit
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2458 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:01 am

Post by Wagonomics »

Cool, is singleton or vonflare a strong scumread?
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2460 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:06 am

Post by Wagonomics »

alright well I'll reread vonf and mastina a bit but I'm still kinda feeling okay with this saudade wagon rn tbh

like yes, we have to hope scum is bussing, because there's definitely scum on the wagon, which is concerning, but if scummy people can derail a wagon just by getting on it then that can screw up town's sorting process too
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2504 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:47 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 2500, Dannflor wrote:oh yea I wanted to ask rlly quick

do I need to claim? my slot is at L-2? rnow but idk what the protocol is for games of this size
If you are still in hammer range of Jingle on Tuesday night, I would claim. I would not claim before Tuesday unless someone else puts you to L-1.

Dann can you talk a little bit about how you read a game of this length as a replace in? Do you read the whole thread straight through, go iso by iso, or what? You mentioned your notes, so if you could talk a little bit about them that would help too. Like even basic stuff--do you just use notepad or what?

Might seem like a strange question but it does kind of matter for my read of you right now
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2508 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:01 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

That's really interesting. I guess partly I thought it was interesting the way you constructed the list (where you seemed to be consciously thinking about claims, which might have been easy to miss or forget on a quick skim). I also thought it was a bit interesting that you seemed to grapple onto specific posts.
Like, the way I get a little nervous here was, if you are scum:
a) One of your scumbuddies helped you get caught up on the thread with a summary of claims to help you get started
b) and this would be noticeable since you put so much emphasis in the structure of your reads on claims
c) and so you also needed to choose specific posts to give your reads a sense of reality and this is why you tend to focus on specific posts here and there kinda in the middle of isos for certain players

in a world in which you are scum, that is how we should be able to catch you right now I think

but I guess what was most jarring was that your reads seemed really good for a catchup of one hundred pages without you really apparently needing to go through and think through posts as you go. Like it's kind of impressive you actually kinda seemed to have read that much of the game in that time?

so in a world in which you are town, you seem like you could be an asset.

idk, I've had some bad experiences choking on scum wagons near hammer recently, but I am not really feeling great about your lynch after that catchup. Like I'm almost tempted to scumread you because it seemed too good lol.

But nah.

VOTE: vonflare
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2509 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:03 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

Man I need to stay in character more.

SELL: UNVOTE: Dannflor
BUY: VOTE: Vonflare
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2511 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:04 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

For the record, if mastina continues quoting her own posts to comment on them, I will compromise on an investment on her.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2512 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:05 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 2510, Enter wrote:mastina is slowly losing towncred.
great
minds
investors buy alike?
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2514 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:08 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

Don't confuse the metaphors, insider trading is scum bussing scum. :P
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2518 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:19 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

I do think there's a chance Xtoxm is wrong about you because I feel like you were not very much into lulzy shitposting as scum before.

Albeit our experiences are (frustratingly...) limited so I didn't get to probe you very deep last time.

But I'm not sure you and Xtoxm will be able to come together and hold hands and sing kumbaya while we lynch vonflare

I'd like it if that happened but I don't know that it is something that happens

idk did Dann actually slip by noticing EVERY claim like that? like it's kinda impressive if he really had no help from a scumbuddy. I'm a little bit worried I'm choking on him but I'm a lot more worried right now that he's actually an asset as town
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2559 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Wagonomics »

I still kinda think Wisdom is third party here
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2580 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 2578, Vaxkiller wrote:Danifloor: Ugh, hes like taking everyone popular opinions, and playing off past emotions. this looks bad.

are you saying his reads are. . .

political?

Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2591 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

Meta skim pushes sheep very slightly in a town direction for me, although not as much as I thought it would
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2593 (isolation #55) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:10 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

Jingle, what do you think the likelihood is that there is a scum triple voter in this setup?
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2644 (isolation #56) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

Does mastina want people to invest in her coin?
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2645 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 2642, mastina wrote:Purrcocet/Dannflor

Ausuka
Vaxkiller
light_ganski
Jingle

Trekkie99
Gamma Emerald
TheBrie

singletonking
Dannflor/Purrcocet
Xtoxm
Why is there Purr/Dann in the middle and then Dann/Purr at the bottom?

also why is vonflare town?
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2667 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:21 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 2648, Dannflor wrote:I do not see scum ever making this progression. At least not Gamma as scum the way she plays this game. In almost every instance I'd expect the progression to be a lot closer to Sheep's or Brie's waffling.
I almost want to go back to you for 2648, this defense of Gamma seems totally unnecessary, and Gamma could make that progression on Leo as scum quite easily

I mean there are some other reasons I lightly townlean Gamma but why get into it when almost no one is investing in her?
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2672 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:25 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

That being said I'm like, warming up to a mastina lynch today much faster than I thought I would

But I would like someone to give me a reason that Vonflare should be alive tomorrow, because I see no reason, and mastina trying to pocket him does not do anything to make me want to read him as town
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2734 (isolation #60) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 2733, Dannflor wrote:That said, Wisdom is also town, just wrong town? Nothing he's done today makes sense from a scum perspective and if he was scum he'd actually be trying to convince people to vote Ausuka. Posting "lynch ausuka plz" periodically doesn't count.
yeah, but it's also not really similar to his town games
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2746 (isolation #61) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

I'm trying to decide which alignment of mastina makes multiple read lists while simultaneously insisting she hasn't read the game and I'm not sure it's scum but if she's town it's like she's going around begging to get mislynched
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2794 (isolation #62) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

idk maybe my read of mastina is getting thrown because she's not constantly giving excuses for being unable to post and is just flat out saying that she is too lazy to read the first hundred pages

like compared to the last game where I was up against her scum game, I called her as scum after... like three posts

this feels pretty different to that, but I'll also be the first to admit that game was terrible and probably not the best indication of her scum range

pedit: Gamma who do you want to lynch right now again?
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2879 (isolation #63) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:45 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

Thread is lively tonight, great to see the market thriving.

I really could see Saudade going either way and I'm hoping that come later dayphases the push there won't be seen as a waste. I still could go either way on the slot, Dann did a lot to improve it but I could still see the slot flipping scum and I'm really hoping I didn't choke on the scum wagon there. But I honestly don't know I feel there since I have relatively mixed feelings after his replacement.

It's occurred to me that I'm busy enough lately that if I do the numbers thing again I'm never going to get a list out before this day ends. So we're doing this.

Bad investments: Flavor Leaf, Nancy Drew, Gamma Emerald

Risky investments: Ausuka, Party Boat, light_ganski, sheepsaysmeep

Mysterious investments: Kokichi Oma, Vaxkiller, Dannflor, Xtoxm, mastina, Wisdom, Purrcocet

Potential investments: Enter

"Top 4" investments: Vonflare, TheBrie, Trekkie99, singletonking

I feel like this is not where I expected to be right now but I think it's where I'm at anyway

pedit: there were a lot of posts while I was typing this but I'm just gonna leave it as is and then review the new stuff
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2886 (isolation #64) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:49 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

I think if you know Jingle flips scum, that would technically constitute insider trading. Although I would support it anyway ;)

If you know Jingle flips town, then that would be a bad investment.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2900 (isolation #65) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:00 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

What do you think of these 4 jingle? Vonflare, TheBrie, Trekkie99, singletonking
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2903 (isolation #66) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

why is STK "BNL" again?
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2908 (isolation #67) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:09 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 2906, Flavor Leaf wrote:Hey, wagonomics.

Vote Mastina here, and we can hammer it and FINALLY end this day phase.

Be my hero, baby.
Does Gamma support a mastina flip?
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2918 (isolation #68) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

I'll reread theta tomorrow and think about it
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2968 (isolation #69) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

flavor leaf do you have a thing where if it goes through before 1 month you get it and if it goes over 1 month it doesn't or do you just really want mastina dead?

not fishing here but if you have an ability that's on a different time req than purr's, I would go with yours over hers
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3147 (isolation #70) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:39 am

Post by Wagonomics »

Was there a hammer? Not sure how many pages I'm behind
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3149 (isolation #71) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:47 am

Post by Wagonomics »

Okay. I'm a 2-week macho weak visitor. We're past two weeks, so I will be visiting Vonflare tonight. Don't bother trying to protect me, but I don't want my crumb to be too subtle.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3156 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:44 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

I can't believe I choked on a scum wagon again :(

obviously I'm not weak visitor, me being alive does not make vonflare town
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3159 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:54 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

Did we ever come up with a coherent thought of if we're looking at 4 or 5 scum as starting condition (so 3 or 4 now)?
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3160 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:57 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 2508, Wagonomics wrote:Like, the way I get a little nervous here was, if you are scum:
a) One of your scumbuddies helped you get caught up on the thread with a summary of claims to help you get started
I think I was right about this now to be honest
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3161 (isolation #75) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

If today was definitely going to be between sheepsaymeep, Enter, and Party Boat, who would be most likely to be scum?
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3162 (isolation #76) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:00 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

Maybe here?

VOTE: Enter
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3164 (isolation #77) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:01 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

I've gone from asking that question to really wanting Enter lynched in the last 1 minute
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3166 (isolation #78) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 3163, Xtoxm wrote:5 minimum
I don't think there's any way there's a 6-man grouped scum team in a 24 player game, at least not if this setup is meant to be balanced.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3167 (isolation #79) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 3165, Xtoxm wrote:i have enter at more town than scum
why?
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3170 (isolation #80) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 3153, xyzzy wrote:mafia day 3 vigilante.
just off this, not a chance in hell of 6 man scum team

I'm leaning 4 over 5 even, maaaaaybe 4 and {two third parties, traitor, other balancing shit}

I know there's no good basis for this but I'm going to go with 3 remaining group scum for now
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3172 (isolation #81) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

Flavor Leaf what do you think? Is Enter obscum still or not?
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3174 (isolation #82) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

I'm still not liking Ausuka for scum personally although confidence there is only like 60%
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3177 (isolation #83) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

Okay, you're right, apparently for this mod 5 scum in a 15 player game is acceptable which is not something I quite processed when I signed up -- viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77288&p=10522230#p10522230

so I don't know what count we're supposed to be guessing at though. With 25 players with this mod we could have as many as 8 scum LOL. Let's hope not though.

I'd still prefer to believe three, or at least focus on three until it's clear I need to find more.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3179 (isolation #84) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:36 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

Bad investments: Flavor Leaf, Nancy Drew, Gamma Emerald

Risky investments: Ausuka, light_ganski, Kokichi Oma

Investments that did not upgrade to preferred seating: Party Boat, sheepsaysmeep

Mysterious investments: Vaxkiller, Wisdom, Purrcocet

Frownie Face Question Mark investments: Xtoxm

Potential investments: TheBrie, Vonflare, Trekkie99

"Top 2" investments: Enter, singletonking

I think this is where I am at this very second

Enter is welcome to suggest why anyone else in my bottom 5 would be a better lynch than him
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3181 (isolation #85) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 3177, Wagonomics wrote:Okay, you're right, apparently for this mod 5 scum in a 15 player game is acceptable which is not something I quite processed when I signed up -- viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77288&p=10522230#p10522230

so I don't know what count we're supposed to be guessing at though. With 25 players with this mod we could have as many as 8 scum LOL. Let's hope not though.

I'd still prefer to believe three, or at least focus on three until it's clear I need to find more.
Okay apparently that was a weird setup
In post 1, xyzzy wrote:your team must divide into a pair of two lovers and a set of three lovers.
So I guess mafia had severe negative utility, but still 5 mafia 0.o

with the lovers, I guess that means the ratio was "supposed" to be like 3 mafia vs 10 vts

so maybe if the mafia have strong power here, we are more likely to be looking at a normal-ish ratio, of something like 4-5 scum
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3185 (isolation #86) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:56 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 2664, Gamma Emerald wrote:I checked where Dannflor replaces in and I would like to ask:
@Dannflor, what do you make of Nancy townreading two of your scumreads so vehemently?
I don't think Gamma does S+S interactions like this
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3186 (isolation #87) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

I have now thought about it for an hour and I would like to lynch Enter still
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3190 (isolation #88) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:18 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 3187, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 2451, Wagonomics wrote:But my other two strongest townreads were on light and are now on mastina
how come i dropped so far since this
Mostly I think there was something I thought was a townslip from you that I then, actually toward the end of yesterday, started thinking was maybe not a townslip. It sorta had to deal with how you responded to Kokichi's IC claim; I initially thought your reaction to that was really townie, but I'm less confident now.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3195 (isolation #89) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:05 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 2492, Party Boat wrote:VOTE: unvote

Hi Dann

tell us ur thoughts when you get around to reading some stuff
I guess I kinda thought this was too obvious to come from scum... wifom tho I guess

VOTE: PB
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3210 (isolation #90) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:55 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

PB is at L-4

can this no deadlines game get a hammer in under 24 hours?
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3345 (isolation #91) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:34 am

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 3340, Ausuka wrote:if I was scum I would've gone for wisdom not you.
why?
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3348 (isolation #92) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:08 am

Post by Wagonomics »

Spoiler:
In post 3228, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Party Boat
In post 3232, Purrcocet wrote:It Sure Would Be Unfortunate If I Was To Be Killed During My Fruit Delivery Tonight

I Sure Hope No One

Tries
VOTE: pb
In post 3241, Enter wrote:To answer GE's question if I could lynch four right now it would be pb -> wag -> xtomx -> vax

(mostly cuz Vax moves his vote around a lot, seems to not be really invested in the game, but I haven't really finished reading him so I'm not sure at this point and wouldn't really feel comfortable lynching)

also VOTE: Party boat

Friendly reminder that Party Boat is in fact at L-1
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3349 (isolation #93) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:11 am

Post by Wagonomics »

Ausuka what made you choose Party Boat for your invest again?
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3351 (isolation #94) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:24 am

Post by Wagonomics »

@TheBrie, for your reads list in , did you start with your reads list in ?

Sorry if that's an odd question just something I noticed
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3371 (isolation #95) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 3363, TheBrie wrote:
In post 3351, Wagonomics wrote:@TheBrie, for your reads list in , did you start with your reads list in ?

Sorry if that's an odd question just something I noticed
Not this time. I was mostly going off what I had in my head, so it's kinda similar, but I didn't actually refer back to it. I'd seen in recently though, as it came up when I was looking at everything people said about Single.

Ausuka faking this claim isn't impossible, especially since she was likely going to die otherwise, but I think it unlikely. PB looks like a good invest. And N2 Cop is believable with all these Day 3 Vigs. Also, we're not lynching another claimed PR. PB must die, but I'd rather lynch someone else.

Kill: Party Boat
In post 3370, TheBrie wrote:I'm disappearing now for 6+ hours.
lol what
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3372 (isolation #96) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

PB is L-4 again but I'm assuming Brie wants to take her shot before a hammer?

why did kokichi shoot Vax and not the guilty......?
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3377 (isolation #97) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

VOTE: ausuka
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3413 (isolation #98) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:31 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

What did you become if you did not get lynched d3? Did you become survivor or just lose?
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3415 (isolation #99) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:34 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

interesting

thoughts on whether vonflare is something similar? I've been trying to decide what to do with death miller claim... if he is bp jester that would explain his play significantly
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3417 (isolation #100) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:39 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

yeah but since he's done nothing at all since then maybe he was hoping to eat a LAL? you're right he'd need to do more to actually get lynched at this point, but if he is BP and d3+ eventually he probably would just get LAL lynched, and he's not going to get shot by scum if he's not doing anything, and I doubt vig uses two shots on him without any other indication of limited uses on vest

idk just thinking if there's risk of any other jesters and he's the first that comes to mind
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3419 (isolation #101) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:48 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 3179, Wagonomics wrote:Potential investments: TheBrie, Vonflare, Trekkie99

"Top 2" investments: Enter, singletonking
I think it's likely I'm at least 2/5 here.

Maybe STK over Enter for now?

idk who do you think is town in this pool Aus?
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3420 (isolation #102) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:51 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

VOTE: STK

Actually I kinda think STK+Trekkie is 2/2

Enter can go back up to potential investments for now
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3424 (isolation #103) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:54 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

Oh, yeah, you're lynched, but I activated the double lynch for today. They both resolve at the same time so you're welcome to just play like town until the hammer resolves.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3428 (isolation #104) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:00 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

Have you played with Wisdom before, Enter?
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3432 (isolation #105) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:06 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 3431, Ausuka wrote:fruity 3p
Ausuka's true jester comes out!

:lol:
Wagonomics