Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Performer »

In post 14, Mitillos wrote:Hello everyone.

VOTE: Irrelephant for not confirming yet.
The guy posted itt as post #1 out of all us though....
VOTE: Mitllos

also who are you mitil? An alt?
In post 18, Shoshin wrote:Hey Irrelephant, want to policy lynch Varsoon?
but! He has probably more large theme experience than any of us!
And he hasnt even posted yet
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Performer »

It's like people are actively making it hard for me to keep up in this game...sigh
In post 67, Mitillos wrote:I am not an alt. I just haven't played in a very long time. Also worst posted before irrelephant.
Ah ok, it's because you're the only person I haven't played with or even heard of.
the posting - I checked again and it was because of my pg dn key, it scrolled past the mod's wall posts all the way into Irrel's post so I thought that was his confirm itt.

In post 85, the worst wrote:
In post 83, AlmostNancy wrote:Oh and we have a decent mod in this game.
oof burn
lol I somewhat agree with a50
though I would change "decent" to "superb"
In post 107, Mitillos wrote:Incidentally, I saw in post #1 a mention of "informed status" not being revealed on flip. I've never played in a game with informed players, so I was wondering if the information they have should be shared with the rest of the town. Thoughts?
Well, my first thought is I don't have any experience in ever seeing someone say something like this. But if someone is informed and wants to share it, I'd say it depends. I don't think it's a black and white one-size-fits-all solution.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Performer »

In post 177, teacher wrote:@TW, performer
always feels wolfy to me too,
I don't remember us being even the same alignment in that one game...so I'm not sure where you're getting this from...
In post 171, skitter30 wrote:i actually live near some of the california wildfires from a couple of weeks back. it was awful trying to breathe outside here for a few days - i felt the ash stuck in my throat

and then i went to sf for a day and it was even worse there, i couldn't stay outside for longer than like five minutes without coughing
Yeah the air in CA is normally good . This is the first time ever in the bay area this year, that it's ever been terrible with the smoke. I say PGE mistakes and arsons. No way it's just "natural"
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Performer »

In post 197, Varsoon wrote:It's kind of baffling that you propose a policy lynch on me and when Irrel + The Worst + Performer deny it outright
Fixed.

I dont like policy lynching (and for that matter I dont believe in the notion of "too scummy to be scum")
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Performer »

In post 194, Shoshin wrote:Bad vote from teacher.

Good votes on Varsoon.
In post 212, Shoshin wrote:Varsoon, I'm confident this is his scum game. His response to my vote is also pretty damning imo, since he's not even trying to sort me but instead just wants to start a pointless back-and-forth
I dont like the way shoshin voted skitter, later voted me, then when vars came back to talk about shosh, shes still on me while saying votes on vars is good (sounds like setting up) , soon after she flies straight from me onto scatman without addressing posts. Makes me think, "coasting mafia. "
And her confidence in scatman being scum and saying he's doing a pointless debate - the posts from vars dont look like pointless debate, it actually looks like shoshin is just writing vars off as scum.
VOTE: Shoshin
In post 179, Nauci wrote:TW ever get to having a natural flow and carefree attitude. I feel like I'm pretty confident at reading scum worst at this point and there's no hint of the nervous YOLOing and showboating I've seen (unfortunately for our poor ducky) too many times. Town lean.
He seems to always have a carefree attitude between his scum and town play though .... I dont see how it's AI.
In post 156, Mitillos wrote:Anyway, I think the information I have is good for the town to have in advance, and unlikely to be something that scum don't already know (since they have daytalk per post 0), so I will go ahead and share it:
There are no roles with the ninja modifier.

@Shoshin: I would still like an explanation for your Performer vote, please.
I like mitil for town

-----------
People throwing up these "X is town" posts I think is NAI to me, partly because the game is moving so fast, partly because of so many people in this game.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Performer »

In post 311, Shoshin wrote:Performer, Xtoxm, and one of Teacher, Varsoon, or Not_Mafia as scumteam?
Probably the most confusing one is nm, who hasnt even posted
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Performer »

In post 323, Nauci wrote:Man I have a really hard time sorting people with this sort of ego and bravado
I dont see it as ego or bravado from saud & vars. Gustavo is probably a good definition of ego

vars plays differently than a lot of people or even most people. I think hes town here from his interactions & painful wall post elaborations
saud is a hard to read player and throughout the games Ive been with him, he's evolved scum & town play quickly . so, no read on him in this game.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Performer »

In post 281, Irrelephant11 wrote:If anyone would like to read through meta, I can link you to like 5? games where I could read Shoshin within her first few posts
Vote me before shoshin, please - at least my role is negative utility
I dont want 5 games but 2 would be good. Also disagree about reading people within their first few posts . I had a game where someone mentioned he could absolutely read someone and he ended up being totally wrong and a majority of the phase was devoted to that crazy ordeal .
gustavo said he was certain I was scum and I was town mason in a mini normal. So , I dont believe in people relying that strongly on just meta.

Your role IS negative utility if you're tpr. If it's a scum claim, that's very daring . Asking for us to vote you is just :?:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Performer »

In post 329, Keyser Söze wrote:I actually have (old) playhistory with Creature, Performer,
that's so old and I was so (and probably still? lol) terrible
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Performer »

In post 346, Nauci wrote:I don't know what you're talking about with PGE and arsons

It was all the result of the Camp Fire
I’m talking about it on a wider scale than just that Camp Fire in Butte County – in terms of the fires in CA. with so many wildfires even happening in cold weather, I , friends, and others, refuse to believe it's just "natural" - that's nonsense.
there was news about PGE messing things up too.

Is it really that hard to work out a system of having people monitoring and taking care of those areas , right? So poor management from PGE is 1 of the issues . They need to be held accountable (with actionable repercussions), JUST like the san bruno explosion . people's pets lost , lives lost , property lost, and so on. Imagine if your or my s.o. were lost due to the fire. It's outrageous for sources to say they're just natural causes.

-------
And uh - that was an actual mistake I made during rvs , which mitil made me aware of since I wasnt aware of.

Also FoS on tw, I don’t even understand his vote on me .

In post 351, Nauci wrote:
In post 264, Performer wrote:
In post 197, Varsoon wrote:It's kind of baffling that you propose a policy lynch on me and when Irrel + The Worst + Performer deny it outright
Fixed.

I dont like policy lynching (and for that matter I dont believe in the notion of "too scummy to be scum")
Further self conscious posting that makes me suspicious af
What in the?? Self conscious, what are you talking about!???

sr added : nauci
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Performer »

In post 488, Performer wrote:Also FoS on
add irrel as well to FoS. In the game we were in, I don't remember him just naked voting like he did on me.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Performer »

In post 387, Varsoon wrote:Performer's double-back onto Shoshin while parroting my reads
Doubling back and parroting reads...can you quote those posts? Trying to understand what you're saying
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Performer »

In post 392, Xtoxm wrote:the attitude coming from many players is totally disgusting
:?:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Performer »

In post 411, skitter30 wrote:does anything change if i told you that i saw town!varsoon and town!shoshin previously have a similar fight to this and she wrote him off as scum there and tried to lynch him?
hi skitter.

I dont see how a previous game changes what I'm seeing in this game, especially in regard to who's voting me & why. Also, vars fights as any alignment - scum, third party, town, you name it.

I'm not as familiar with shos - and what I saw from irrel's 2 games , the similarity I saw from skimming is that she bare posts a ton. Those were just from town games of hers but not scum game meta.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Performer »

In post 444, Shoshin wrote:Irrelephant, the worst, Nauci

As a starting point, does anyone disagree with my townreads?
Yes
In post 425, skitter30 wrote:she has the one scumgame,
can you link me it?

----------
In post 493, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 489, Performer wrote:
In post 488, Performer wrote:Also FoS on
add irrel as well to FoS. In the game we were in, I don't remember him just naked voting like he did on me.
Spoiler: let me remind you :)
In post 1959, Irrelephant11 wrote:Hot take: vca tells me one or two of scum are in vex/skitter/enigma
Postcounts tell me skitter/ruru/the worst/vex are town
This is a cheap read but I want my slot to be readable and for this game to be playable as fast as possible

VOTE: enigma

hypo-claim no result (either roleblocked or checked A50)
In post 2312, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 1069, Enigma wrote:I mean I don't think it is possible to get a lynch on duckling happening in <48 hours. I'm pretty sold that I want to see Frank and/or CJ flip at this stage and it would take a bit of convincing to move enough people onto counter wagons before EOD
In post 1087, Enigma wrote:Can we just lynch one of CJ and frank, and move onto other stuff the next day? There is no plurality this game. This day is nearly two weeks already....
If Frank/CJ flip town, my bet is on at least one scum in the lurkers/non-voters HWS, GE, BuJ
In post 1107, ruru wrote:
In post 1094, ruru wrote:I think it's time for frank to claim
Someone 2nd this please

we still have to deal with vig things before eod

ceejay shouldn't claim before frank (or we should be lynching ceejay)

there are also a couple posts I want to make before eod and before ceejay claims and I'm busy tomorrow
VOTE: Alonzo
In post 2313, Irrelephant11 wrote:okay that time the misplaced quotes are definitely my fault lol
In post 2362, Irrelephant11 wrote:VOTE: enigma
In post 2606, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 2601, Enigma wrote:Ps I think it’s best if town don’t cc today, or at least until the claim process has finished - we still need to decide if we will lynch or not today. Make an strategic decision on counter claiming, especially if you are investigative, based on other claimed TPRs.
In post 2602, Alonzo wrote:^^ does scum post like this?
this is a good point
I think I'm ready for VOTE: BuJaber
none of those look like naked voting :neutral:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Performer »

In post 502, Nauci wrote:Let's not talk get into a conversation about how federal/private forest land management or climate change works
Ok. Fwiw I can talk about the mgmt part probably all day :cool:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Performer »

In post 537, AlmostNancy wrote:It's because I told her to go easy on Nancy because Nancy is emotional, while I am bold and well composed under pressure
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Performer »

@irrel uh . Your 2362 was the only one where it appeared to be naked voting, but we could already tell in that game your reasoning for voting enigma (1959) . so it didnt count as naked voting like in this game.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Performer »

In post 601, Nauci wrote:Everyone else: what are your thoughts on Mit's informed claim? Is it genuine? Could it have been faked? Would it be useful for scum to fake something like that?
It could be either. Sure, scum could fake that. At this point of the game in terms of actionable, I dont know how we can use that information against scum. But if its true , that's great .

I looked more at the way he wanted to discern information. It looked genuine . Someone who provides more information like the way he did - Mitil is a solid tr for me , I like his approach .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Performer »

In post 595, Varsoon wrote: I can't wait for the game when scum-Shoshin snows you all for eating out of her hands like a bunch of orphans who can't earn a damn thing yourselves.
I find this hilariously and disturbingly ironic.
In post 590, Nauci wrote:If you're talking about the game I modded for that first one, you're confusing Sashaddin with Shoshin. Hilarious cluster of a game though.
That game tragically met its end in wildfires in CA
In post 581, Saudade wrote:think ill sheep the worst based off 3 posts I've read and assume hes town for the rest of the day
But why is he town?
Nobody else?
Who's scum?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Performer »

In post 573, the worst wrote:LMFAO
sausage is my friend! I think he's definitely stared into the bully void and decided to become one with it though. he's a meanie
Did you literally just say Saudade enjoys bullying
LOL
In post 576, Varsoon wrote:I have no idea why AlmostNancy has such a townread.
Has what a townread?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Performer »

In post 563, Shoshin wrote:Performer, can you link me your most recent town/scum games?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=77190

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=77146

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=77228
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Performer »

In post 587, Varsoon wrote:VOTE: Xtoxm

Following Shoshin the Immaculate, the White Tiger King.
Also
Xtoxm, please get in game.
In post 577, Shoshin wrote:Performer wagon has played out.

VOTE: Xtom

In post 565, Varsoon wrote:@Performer: I mean when you hop on to the Shoshin wagon, though both you and Xtoxm don't look great there. /shrugs.
I felt both of you were repeating a lot of what I was laying down and not doing that much original thinking.
So I mean, again you're saying I was parroting. How I work is generally vanilla & traditional. If someone votes me and I’m green & they continue voting without addressing posts, well then if you think that’s unoriginal and scummy, well then I don’t know what else to say dude.
In post 570, Nauci wrote:sarcastic shitposting about townreading shoshin
This is way out of character for vars no matter what alignment. Is he capable of faking this whole "I tr shos because shes better than me and shes NEVER wrong" thing? I can see that possible.

At the same time, the scatman vs shos 1v1 seems genuine in that vars looked town, from what I saw in that. Reevaluating my tr on vars.

Him & shos somehow being scum together, is something I've been wondering from newer posts. His shift from voting shos into “I follow shos to ends of the Earth” and shos isn’t even a confirmed town. That trajectory doesn't look right.

I need to reread xtox for why he's being voted.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Performer »

In post 607, AlmostNancy wrote:Performer seemed to be OMGUSSING
A50 none of my thoughts on my wagon were omgus . I don't omgus.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:11 am

Post by Performer »

In post 728, Creature wrote:Still leaning scum on teacher and Performer
You know, I used to think creat was virtually auto town due to activity but that empty vote is alarming, and after that game where he was active in portions of it but slid by on a fake claim, I began realizing creat was developing his scum meta.

@shos xtox has been forgettable, so have others, so I've had to reread his iso. Can go with an xtox vote.
VOTE: xtoxm

--------
In post 700, Keyser Söze wrote:- town-Performer’s tone is just scummy (he’s never gonna be a mass town read player)
- ‘opportunistic’ jumping on wagons (here on the early wagons on Mitillos and Shoshin)
- is not methodical (he asks questions, but does he follow up with chasing answers, and do they help him?)
- lacks charisma (his drive and ‘energy’ is low this game)
I want to say I disagree with all of these :neutral:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:12 am

Post by Performer »

In post 22, Creature wrote:I'm survivor, don't kill me
In post 687, Creature wrote:VOTE: Performer

I like this wagon
In post 712, Creature wrote:Okay, Performer is really a good wagon choice
In post 726, Creature wrote:Also who was saying the scumteam was teacher/Xtorm/Performer?
In post 728, Creature wrote:Still leaning scum on teacher and Performer
In post 729, Creature wrote:still, I don't think we have an entire scumteam of lurkers, so likely I have to look on players like AlmostNancy and Nauci
In post 773, Creature wrote:
In post 742, Performer wrote:@shos xtox has been forgettable, so have others, so I've had to reread his iso. Can go with an xtox vote.
VOTE: xtoxm
Okay, this vote is terrible
I'm seriously starting to think creat is third party or scum. This naked tunneling just screams of agenda. Speaking of screams, Halloween 2018 was a great movie. Must watch for those who enjoy themes of rising against oppression, fighting crime, a good mystery, physical security, fighting for what you value like family.

Will be catching up on more posts later, as the pace of this game is warp speed .

Other notes include developing a town lean for almost nauci and putting shos from sr to null - both based on the behaviors on the xtox wagon.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 743, skitter30 wrote:ok, how do you describe your towngame?
Well...people have said I play robotic, I play scummy, I play old school, that I'm traditional. The below would probably characterize it:

-A lot no nonsense play (getting to the point)
-Generating wagons because that allows for scumhunting (reaction testing, how people act about it, etc)
-Belief in d1 setting a tone for rest of the game
-Policy lynching, self voting = to be avoided
-Looking at multiple factors to see if someone is scummy
-Working with those who think similarly or same as myself
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 779, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 716, Performer wrote:
In post 607, AlmostNancy wrote:Performer seemed to be OMGUSSING
A50 none of my thoughts on my wagon were omgus . I don't omgus.
:lol:

Wow. Apparently I’ve misread a few of the posts and mixed up Nancy with a50...I thought I was able to separate the two better. :lol:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 796, the worst wrote:I'm starting to TR NM as well
I dont see how anyone can get an impression outside of null for nm so far.
In post 806, Xtoxm wrote:I dont feel like town-a50 can have a legit scum read on me here so thats a little sus

But what does my opinion matter
How would he not have a legit sr on you?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 881, Nauci wrote:Towny:

The worst
Mitillos

Town lean:

Irrelephant
Shoshin

Null:

Nancy
Skitter
NM
Xtoxm

Bad juju:

Keyser
Performer
The slot formerly known as teacher
Saudade
nauci aren't you missing a few people here?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by Performer »

@irrel:

The why about Creat is since he brought up a third party role, the host stating there is at least 1 third party, and his series of posts of who he had as tr and as sr, along with his sr on mew .
I dont see how anyone could get an impression on teacher’s 1 post. it’s ridiculous that someone could get an sr off 1 post with barely any content PLUS team that person with me.
Additionally, creat has sr me with no reason yet somehow has xtox as tr.

There’s also something about your claim that I don’t want to get into at this time, that makes me think third party is likely in this game…but I think this would be better discussed on later phase(s).
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 973, skitter30 wrote:
In post 962, Performer wrote:
In post 743, skitter30 wrote:ok, how do you describe your towngame?
Well...people have said I play robotic, I play scummy, I play old school, that I'm traditional. The below would probably characterize it:

-A lot no nonsense play (getting to the point)
-Generating wagons because that allows for scumhunting (reaction testing, how people act about it, etc)
-Belief in d1 setting a tone for rest of the game
-Policy lynching, self voting = to be avoided
-Looking at multiple factors to see if someone is scummy
-Working with those who think similarly or same as myself
I need to go back and compare your play here to stack-the-deck i think; ill try to do that when i get home tonight or tomorrow
One's gameplay can vary from game to game for different reasons though, so do keep that in mind :)
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Performer »

Will be checking back later today.
Busy until Monday with non-FM tasks (including exploring Elk Grove by Sacramento!) so I will be less active.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 986, AlmostNancy wrote:Huh? Come again? Us or Nauci - re: the bolded.
I'm sorry - that was supposed to say Almost Nancy.
In post 992, skitter30 wrote:however, you telling this to me here is kinda scummy imo - it kinda says that you think compared to that previous towngame, you're coming across as scummy here; i feel like you're trying to downplay the differnces between here and there

p-edit that's townie for you i think???
I think you have done more to sort me than anybody has. Which is why I think skitter is town .
-----------

mew's looks an awful lot like having one foot out and one foot in the door.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1014, Nauci wrote: Irrelephant could have been another informed player that there isn't a PGO

Though that'd be very specific and overly advantageous information I don't think Krazy would throw out

I don't know how well others' flavors and roles match but Rory swan ought to have been a gunsmith instead of pho is why I'm paranoid
I don't follow. Would you mind going through why you think he's informed another player that isn't a PGO?
What are you saying here?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by Performer »

So irrel said Rory Swann was a Terran engineer. There IS mention of guns in his wiki.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #36) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1021, Nauci wrote:
In post 1018, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 1012, Mewtaph wrote:I think there would have to be a big reason for her being scum for me to consider her as a contender for being scum at the moment and I don't think that really exists atm.
Like what does this sentence even say about Nauci
“There would have to be a big reason for her to be scum for me to consider her scum at the moment, and I don’t think that exists at the moment”
Say it out loud and you’ll have like the definition of a tautology, and you’ll also really find yourself living *at the moment*
I don’t disagree that Nauci is townish but it’s not because *theres not a big reason to call her scum at the moment*

Nothing mewtaph has posted reads
real
so far
VOTE: mewtaph prove me wrong
Man if you really are a town pgo then we really lucked out
how did we luck out if we have a town pgo?
this is like saying we lucked out if there was a claimed gunsmith.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #37) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1028, Shoshin wrote:I really need to check his meta more before feeling comfortable with it. I started reading his games but need more time and have been a bit busy the last couple days.
If you cant get to reading any of my games, check my most recently finished newbie game with FL as IC & Not_Mafia who was scum, and tricked us . It's newbie something (I forget the #), the title has Robocalypse in it.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #38) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1033, Nauci wrote:creature, not_mafia,
Refresh my memory, why are they in your lynch pool?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #39) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1060, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1058, Nauci wrote: Varsoon: why not mewtaph? Why get on Keyser now, instead of when Irrelephant and I tried to pressure there, even though nothing has really changed about the slot and he continues to say he'll engage Soon™?
I am not even sure who mewtaph is replacing
Getting on Keyser because my vote follows Shoshin's
Why get up in arms that it's now instead of like 10 hours ago?
Just get it wit it
I'm not as bothered by him not voting mew , compared to the continued sheeping of shoshin AND continued preaching of how she is unmistakable. I find that whether that's true or not isn't the issue, but it's the motive - something that scum can easily use as an excuse.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #40) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1255, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Keyser
Oh look, my friend not_mafia with an unexplained vote . You won't be getting an easy pass in this game like you did in that game, NOT_MAFIA . I'm watching you.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #41) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1062, AlmostNancy wrote:Was it NM who replaced Saude?
I think mew came in for teacher, and krazy is still searching for someone to come in for saudade? But I thought gamma was waiting in the wings.
In post 1069, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1063, Xtoxm wrote: Town claiming pgo instantly loses all it's utility, scum will never target it. Scum claiming pgo gives itself a free pass from all night threats. If I was scum and got dealt a pgo safeclaim id be looking to claim it asap.
Town claims it if they're a doctor or cop or some sort of strong role that doesn't want to get night killed but can't guarantee its own protection.
Here's the thing though,
Does anyone know what Irrel's history of fake-claiming is?
I played one game with him and I dont remember seeing him fake claim.
In post 1072, Shoshin wrote:Varsoon, you know from experience that I can read Irrel so trust me on that, please.
This is a cringeworthy post :lol:

I am not voting Irrel. He shouldn't be the vote .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (isolation #42) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1088, Xtoxm wrote:Town
Creature, Varsoon
The worst

Nulltown
Nauci, Keyser, spotter

Nulls - everyone else

Nullscum
Mewtaph, NM

Scummy
Shoshin, a50, irre

There. Now you can mock me after the game for how bad they are.
How are creat & tw town?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #43) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1101, Xtoxm wrote:At this time only scum is in a position to comment on the quality of my reads.
Who talks like this ...?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (isolation #44) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1154, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 1152, skitter30 wrote:i mean she can be obvtown, doesn't mean i think her read accuracy is particularly great or that she should be lolsheeped or anything
Her reads are a helluva a lot better than yours this game. :lol:
In post 1177, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 1175, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1160, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 1157, skitter30 wrote:i mean, yeah, that

i dont' think scum!her can replicate this really, so she's town basically

like this game looks exactly like her town game
She’s obvtown but we should ignore her reads, is that it?
who wrote this - a50 or nancy?
Who do you think?

You can’t even tell our posts apart but we’re supposed to believe you can accurately read A50?
A50 dude. If you are scum in this game, I give up :lol:
Reminds me of Kevin Hart, so funny I had tears coming out of my eyes at his concert last month

-----
In post 1164, Nauci wrote:I'm considering bumping mitillos down a little for taking his universal town read and bouncing for almost 2 days now
We're... not allowed to have a life?? :(
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #45) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1183, AlmostNancy wrote:@skitter: I sign my posts "one way or another". If you can't tell who posted, then it's Nancy. Happy now?
Just want to say that I find it totally unnecessary for people to sign which head is posting from a hydra. So, I dont care if you dont sign .

Putting shos back into my sr for that readslist she recently provided.

Eager to see what keys has to say , as well.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (isolation #46) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1217, Shoshin wrote:Everything above Saudade is towny. I think it's very likely that the scum are among Key/Performer/Xtom/Saudade,
So, saud is town, then he's scum.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #47) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by Performer »

pedit: reading too fast - thought "above" said "about" :facepalm:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:56 am

Post by Performer »

Weekend was busy, will be catching up later.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1266, Nauci wrote:I feel like there are a several misunderstandings in your posts, performer (e.g. varsoon has only ever sarcastically said shoshin is 100% accurate)

Also I don't remember Irrelephant saying what Rory Swann's job was? (Fwiw, he was an engineer who created all of the weaponry for the protagonist, hence why I thought gunsmith would have been appropriate)

I'm having a hard time parsing some of what you said
What are these misunderstandings?

About vars I have to disagree as Vars' continued faith in shos stopped sounding like sarcasm and sounded like he was a religious believer.

What's the relevance of Rory's job? I did a lookup and went with the result I found , as I didn't even remember who Rory was in the SC series so I had to look into it. As for gunsmith, I don't know about that but I
took his claim at face value of him stating he was a PGO , and I'm thinking it's likelier than not.

What are you having hard time with for parsing - what's unclear?
In post 1267, the worst wrote:heavy tpr spec in this setup is probably bad. turst me on this one
?

I actually find it helpful in normals and games that have been touched by at least 1 member of the NRG . Also flavor speculating if claimed flavors make sense, should help in flavored/themed games like this one.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1353, Irrelephant11 wrote:I kinda read that thing Performer said about me & my flavor as a typo? Because I didn’t say anything about Rory Swann’s identity; I’m completely unfamiliar with the flavor for this game. Tinfoil hat says someone else said it in scumchat and Performed remembered me saying it?
Anyone who likes SC or themed games should be doing their research if they dont know who is who. YOU mentioned you're rory, I didnt even know who that is, so I looked it up to make sure you werent lying, if your role claim sounded sensible.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (isolation #51) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1358, Creature wrote:Hi, did Performer do anything other than OMGUS me?
I think you need to reread my ISO about omgus.

Mew's posts are like dense fog to understand, but his analysis about keys & my interaction seemed genuine.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (isolation #52) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1719, the worst wrote:what would rel even be lying about and why would flavour research prove or disprove it...
exactly
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (isolation #53) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1425, Varsoon wrote:VOTE: Kokichi
Whaddup punk
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (isolation #54) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1471, Kokichi Oma wrote:I love starcraft..anyone wanna tell me anything I should know?
Irrel claimed PGO, Mitil said he's informed that that there's no ninja iirc
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (isolation #55) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1552, Shoshin wrote:I can give you a couple reasons NM's town. His opening post isn't how I expect him to enter the game as scum. He didn't quickhammer when given the opportunity, which is very towny for him unless Xtom's his partner. And he just felt much less awkwardly self-conscious than when he's scum.
I see what you're saying, but how many games have you played with nm? I probably played 10+ with him , with him as either alignment. He's done all sorts of entrances , voted all sorts of ways. He did the EXACT same thing by not voting someone as scum in Robocalypse, which tricked FL AND me into losing the game, committed a no kill shockingly, AND he did a similar thing by unvoting or not voting someone (I think it was FL).

Nm is absolutely on the table , with the posts he's been making.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1553, Nauci wrote:Performer got quiet again
I think this is the 3rd? time I'm saying this but I was busy over the weekend, which is the case for most if not all weekends.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1597, Nauci wrote:
In post 1591, the worst wrote:ellitell
A wot
Something that some players think they're super clever in doing to try to circumvent site rules, which becomes a headache to the moderator because it's flirting with violating or actually violating the site rule of speaking about ongoing games.

It's not clever, it's just rebellious and violates site rules....making it not fun for anyone when the player has to be warned or replaced.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1659, Mewtaph wrote:It's like, I made a choice between pushing Performer, Kokichi/Saudade, Xtoxm and like, I may have made the wrong decision here. But if he's not posting here then he's not making the choice any easier and that's what worries me. If he's going to give this game a "bye" pass because he feels that it's already over, then what can I really do about that? At least I can do something with Performer, at least I can do something with Kokichi/Saudade. I could defo be wrong especially considering my reasons to townread Xtoxm are much better than Performer.

Maaaybe I should probably ditch my Performer vague condition that's not really worth much at all in reality considering he's doing the exact same thing as Xtoxm and I'm just choosing to be blind towards it.
I feel like this is a misrep about giving the game a "bye" pass . I said I was busy over the weekend, both you & nauci decided to vote me for it?

Except in nauci's case, it looked like she was at least sorting somewhat, when she voted me, then you, then me again.

But you just unvote, say I "gave up and that must be scum perf," and decided to vote me. If this isn't opportunistic, then I must be on Bizarro world.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1711, Mitillos wrote:joining Shoshin, worst, Vars, and irrel (all four being players he has claimed suspicions on),
I'm scummy because I'm here to lynch scum? You're saying my play is scummy because I didn't say L-1 - I dont always say L-1 for people. With Krazy's constant votecounts, anyone could've just followed up with reading the previous vc.

And that I was voting someone but I should not have because I was suspicious of others? I dont share the approach that if I vote A, I would jump off that wagon because I suspected or am suspecting others on the wagon . I keep it straight and just focus on finding scum and voting scum.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (isolation #60) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1725, Krazy wrote:Mitillos(37), Nauci(151), Not_Mafia(11), the worst(271), Mewtaph(18), Irrelephant11(117)
I would say I am townreading mitil & irrel is null for me , on the wagon.
Honestly don't understand how tw or nauci are voting me - was it tone & poe ?

Almost Nancy, Keyser, & Mitil are my townreads .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (isolation #61) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1741, Kokichi Oma wrote:Actually think AlmostNancy could be scum here. That post from Nancy doesn't really feel like her genuinely trying to read me. Yes, they've posted a bunch of links about me, but they wouldn't even need to do that, nor has she ever attempted to do that to read me ever. Especially since I had just replaced in. Also trying to read me, when I hadn't read anything and was just entering seems a bit weird.
In post 1742, Kokichi Oma wrote:I still don't see the reason for the Performer wagon, even after looking through the iso. Inactivity?
I am getting a strange feeling about you kokichi....

also, nice work in You've Got Mail :shifty:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (isolation #62) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1743, Keyser Söze wrote:Openly happy to OMGUS
Ok I think the plentiful OMGUS accusations , I think I need to clear the air on that since I do not do OMGUS ... but people keep saying I OMGUS.

anyone who votes me and find it fishy, I point it out with analysis. So , interestingly, people are saying it's OMGUS in this game , which is really, really bizarre ...
Mitil voted me for instance , and provided a case - I still townread him . I don't have enough tr in the list of 14 players, but it's not because I'm OMGUSing....OMGUS as in "oh they suspect me so I find them scummy no matter what and that's it" - it's really not that , that I am doing....

Sometimes it's someone's tone, sometime's it's a misrep, sometimes naked vote. If it's scummy I point it out, that's all there is to it. If it's townie, well, I might just move on or I might point it out. But whenever someone is posted about, I think they should point out that it's scummy if they think or feel that it's scummy. I mean, it's part of the game, and that's one of the ways I scumhunt :neutral:

Hope this helps.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (isolation #63) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1748, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 1745, Kokichi Oma wrote:I haven't played with performer too much, but he seems like the lynchbaity type of player. Like would 488 really come from scum? Wouldn't they be more cautious than to openly OMGUS like that? Seems like a natural reaction. If I didn't like someone's vote on me, I would say something similar. I think I actually just did with Nancy's vote. Do you think I'm OMGUSing, Keyser?
You are if you’re ignoring my posts about beetle juicing you. You said nothing to make me think you could be town until now and THM was A50, not me.

Do you seriously think I post these links as scum? Please tell me the scum motivation for doing that?
What is this beetlejuicing that people talk of.
It's like when irrel or skitter talked about hypo claiming in that Open Game.... some of the most random phrases, I swear. :o
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (isolation #64) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1787, skitter30 wrote:bad vote
I second that!

Hi Skitter. Going to eat and call it a night in a bit. Been getting tired...ugh.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1791 (isolation #65) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1790, skitter30 wrote:it means showing up just after someone else says your name and/or talks about you
oh
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (isolation #66) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Performer »

Yeah I found it scummy that happened .

Elk Grove - about 16 miles from Sacramento. You should pay it a day trip if you live near it. I was considering getting a 3rd property since my mom and I have a hobby of real estate investing. This is probably one of my last few games remaining before I dont have enough time to play FM anymore. I will probably just continue with the administration - since I am on 1 of the administration teams here. A50 probably knows which one , and schadd absolutely does....

Elk Grove is really awesome, it's sort of like Seoul - the plentiful, big trees I really like. only 7.75% tax rate, moderate local traffic at worst, the Target there is great on Laguna Blvd, and the houses are mostly not as pricey as the ones in the bay area. It's a very hot housing market in the U.S. Very, very diverse community with Caucasian, Asian, Latino, African, Indian Americans, and even other races. been considering central valley, Las Vegas, Texas, SoCal, even Florida to move to - mostly because of weather and lower cost of living.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (isolation #67) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1793, Mitillos wrote:If he is a mislynch, we need to know sooner rather than later.
honestly regarding lynches, I would rather we have a lynch than no lynch. I think if we somehow end up with a no lynch, that would be disastrous , especially on d1. Flips should be able to help us out more.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1744, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1737, Mitillos wrote:@Nauci: Not necessarily. Another person in scumchat could have offhand said "That's an engineer" or something. That's not indicative of Irrel-Perf. I try to concentrate on personal tells rather than associative ones early on. In any case, in itself the engineer thing is not that big a deal; absent everything else I wouldn't even give it a second thought.
Can you explain the "engineer" part - I think I missed this?

Is it regarding flavour and Relly's claim?
In post 1752, Mitillos wrote: @Keyser: Yup. Irrel claimed PGO. I asked for his flavour. He claimed Rory Swann. Performer said that Irrel said that Rory Swann is an engineer out of nowhere. Someone (I think Irrel) said that it tinfoil made him think that maybe someone in the scumchat said this instead and Performer got it from there, which seems like a somewhat reasonable scenario.
Regarding who Rory is , I did a wiki lookup on Rory & that's how I found out.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1787, skitter30 wrote:does anyone know if kokichi is more likely to tryhard as town or scum?
He's a difficult player to read. I get the feeling he's always cleverly developing his town & scum play. So, him putting effort in or not putting effort in, is NAI for me
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1797, Xtoxm wrote:Mitilos new stuff is scumposting
I don't see how you get that from mitil
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (isolation #71) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1798, skitter30 wrote:but the pace of this game is very different from that one so i odn't kow how much this is inhernetly ai either; like he isn't posting that much but i don't know if that's scum-indicative or indicative of the fact that the game is moving too fast for him
The game is moving at a speedy pace for me , so it probably just appears that I'm not posting (lurking) much. I think it's just that I am not as active as everyone else, and I don't do live interaction nearly as much as others like tw.... I come in and say what I need to say (John Mayer - Say) , then go off to do other things.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (isolation #72) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1802, Nauci wrote:
In post 1800, Krazy wrote:Xtoxm(2) ~ Performer(68)
Performer why is your vote still here
It was tone of his posts at the time & later posts didnt make me change my mind. Also it was partly because of creat townreading xtox and tunneling me, xtox also townread creat,
and now creat is self voting, so that's just fishy.

I also will say (barring claim or something else significant) that any of the higher sr I have like nm/tw/creat/koki/shos , I intend to hammer. I don't do well in deadline lynches...as in I am normally not around waiting for a deadline lynch :(
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (isolation #73) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Performer »

@mitil I did regarding shos, true. I had to reevaluate that slot. For instance she had sausage & someone 2 slots below me , and later she had me only 1 slot above someone . That readslist from shos pinged me from null back to sr.

pedit at Nauci: tw's tone sounds off in here.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (isolation #74) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1872, Nauci wrote:It's about the fact that you said Irrelephant said it, when he hadn't.
Oh - looking back at the post, what I meant to say was that Rory Swan was a Terran Engineer via the wiki I found during a lookup . Sometimes I just end up blurting out what I find or am thinking to provide info, before I think about elaborating my thought processes in a precise manner.

The point out of that makes me think Nauci is town actually, like what Auro did in Robocalypse.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (isolation #75) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1907, Kokichi Oma wrote:Performer read * nauci
Last time she had me as scum, along with
Xtoxm
Keyser
NM
Creature
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (isolation #76) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by Performer »

Am I the only one scumreading creature??
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2143 (isolation #77) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1978, Mewtaph wrote:VOTE: Creature
But why?
In post 1986, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 1980, Kokichi Oma wrote:Bad creature vote imo.
In post 1981, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 1980, Kokichi Oma wrote:Bad creature vote imo.
?
In post 1982, Kokichi Oma wrote:Hes never this active as scum
Agreed. We’re definitely not lynching Creature.
I 1000% disagree with BOTH Nancy & Kokichi
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2144 (isolation #78) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2006, the worst wrote:sometimes I feel like I've seen NM like every month since I was born
In post 2048, Nauci wrote:Where I'm currently at

• Nauci

• the worst

• Shoshin

• Mitillos
  • Irrelephant11

• Varsoon

• Xtoxm
Null - Conflicted
  • skitter30

• AlmostNancy {Almost50 & Nancy Hydra}
Null - I Just Got Nothin'
  • Creature

• Keyser Söze
  • Performer

• Mewtaph teacher

• Kokichi Oma Saudade

• Not_Mafia*
What's the asterisk mean?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2146 (isolation #79) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2057, AlmostNancy wrote:Here he is making reads, asking questions and engaging - 3 things he really didn’t do in YGM.
I see the same things that are being done in his YGM and this game .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2148 (isolation #80) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2146, Performer wrote:
In post 2057, AlmostNancy wrote:Here he is making reads, asking questions and engaging - 3 things he really didn’t do in YGM.
Note to self: sounds like a big misrep from AlmostNancy about Koki
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2150 (isolation #81) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:20 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2098, Irrelephant11 wrote:Perhaps importantly(?) my “kill flavor” is bullets
+1
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (isolation #82) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2102, Shoshin wrote:But I'd still like to see a competing wagon on one of our other suspects.
I dont like the suggestion of this at all. Sounds like trying to fish for claims.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2158 (isolation #83) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2130, Mitillos wrote:@Keyser: I've been called controlled and measured (even robotic) before. People were reacting to my posting style. Please, consider the possibility that you are doing the same.
Huh, I didn't notice before but now that this is mentioned, you & Keys really do have similar post style. Go figure.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2161 (isolation #84) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2160, Nauci wrote:
In post 2144, Performer wrote:What's the asterisk mean?
It means I pasted the list from the OP :lol:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2166 (isolation #85) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Performer »

@mitil : ah, something that I am not too good at. College level?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (isolation #86) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2167, AlmostNancy wrote:understand how he is misreading me here.
How familiar are tw and yourself...?
I assume this is Nancy Drew posting...?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2181 (isolation #87) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2172, AlmostNancy wrote:Creature isn’t scum here, at worst neutral 3P maybe but never scum.
I don't like his trajectory from "nm is scum, nm is not," later adds nm to his scum pool, unvotes himself, calls mitil scum without explanation , still has me in scum pool.

@irrel I dont believe that d2 IC claim. What in the SC universe, is the equivalent of that? What's your flavor, koki?
Why do you ask us if we believe it?
Do YOU believe it?...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2191 (isolation #88) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2185, Kokichi Oma wrote:If I was vig I'd be shooting Irre tonight.
In post 2186, Kokichi Oma wrote:just throwing that out there
I dont think anyone will be visiting a claimed PGO

if a vig does do that, then if his claim is true, we lose 2 tprs...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2205 (isolation #89) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:06 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2195, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2146, Performer wrote:
Elaborate.

When does scum!Kokichi hardtown read his counterwagon - irrespective of NM’s alignment?

I also see no world where Kokichi and NM are ever w/w, so they are not linked.
I'm saying he's making reads, questioning, engaging.
I have no idea why koki would read nm as town so I don't know.

Surely Koki must have flavor as I suspect we all have flavor in an SC game? Still curious about the flavor .

And what is w/w?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2207 (isolation #90) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2202, Kokichi Oma wrote:because i dont wanna lynch the others, performer maybe i could lynch. nauci i would lynch but no support, you i would lynch but no support
And why is that?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2209 (isolation #91) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Performer »

Agh, forgot to get butter for my biscuit from the store . Great.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2219 (isolation #92) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Performer »

You said Koki wasn't doing those things, but he's doing the same things here, so that just sounded like defending kokichi.
I was moderating THAT game so it's still fresh in memory.

How on Earth is he not asking questions, engaging, or providing a read?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2224 (isolation #93) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Performer »

I've been reevaluating shos earlier in the game, having reread the ISO .
I had null for Saudade and Koki's ISO doesn't strike me as town.
Sometimes I ask a question, other times I am proactive in pointing something fishy. And in that post , it was speaking about a game I hosted - that's the background of how I approached that post.

We just came from that game so that post was something that stood out.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2227 (isolation #94) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Performer »

Like, accusing someone of 3 things they didn't do in a game where the host was, that's a big thing.
Though, I wouldn't sr someone based off one thing. A slot needs to be weighed against other things like meta, vote patterns, tone, clarity, presence, etc.

It's not as if I'm saying AN is scum just because of that . That's why this interaction is here for clearing it up .
I still disagree , it sounds like it's because we are seeing the same thing differently.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2229 (isolation #95) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Performer »

You're treating it like I was misrepping you AND saying you're scum , which isn't what I was getting at
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2476 (isolation #96) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:56 am

Post by Performer »

VOTE: not_mafia
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2633 (isolation #97) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Performer »

Creat & Irrel died? This is simply bizarre. Also, was not expecting Creat to flip green.

Regarding the "I can't believe Perf hammered," that was since NM was getting run up, we had less than 6 hours left, he clearly wasn't cooperating with us.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2648 (isolation #98) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2635, skitter30 wrote:also i'm curious by the fact that both flips specify that their kill-flavor is bullets - is there a killing role whose kill flavor is *not* bullets?

ok i'm going to read through now
Yeah I haven't fully been able to catch up either.

But I am thinking because the flavor specified bullets and at least one flip mentioned something about not only bullets. So , I theorize there could be a role out there that doesn't use bullets?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2649 (isolation #99) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2632, Varsoon wrote:I thought you didn't mislynch people?
What's the deal?
...What kind of question is this ?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2652 (isolation #100) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2562, Shoshin wrote:Performer/Mew/Creature were voting Creature. I don't see those players actually defending NM, though. They're not looking for town credit. Then there's Koki. He's throwing out townreads on NM, in the same way he tends to play as either alignment. It's null for him. And then there's Nancy, strongly calling NM ton for reasons that don't square at all with her normal way of thinking as town. It's completley out of character for her. And then she opens D2 suddenly trying to discredit me for the rest of the game because of one mislynch and casting suspicion on me for things that she'd never suspect me for as town (i.e. ignoring NM's reads). To me, that feels like scum who is trying to take advantage of the fact that they townread a mislynched player while trying to create more mislynching options among players who were strongly townread on D1. It's the ideal scum strategy of breaking up the strong town core of myself, the worst, Nauci, especially now that Irrelephant is dead and he's not around to defend me anymore.

That's where I'm at. I have a difficult time ever seeing Nancy flip town here. If nobody wants to lynch her until LYLO, fine, whatever. I'll be pushing her until she's dead.
Been rereading the last few pgs and I can agree on some of the thought process here. But I wasn't voting creat & I think creat unvoted .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2658 (isolation #101) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2583, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2580, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1951, skitter30 wrote: i don't really have a reason for not_mafia either way; he's *slightly* on the townie side of null but i always want him resolved before lylo

like i wont' object to his lynch, but i wont' particularly go out of my way to make it happen tho; i feel like lynching not_mafia is kinda like a *disappointing* ending to a day this long and would prefer to lynch someone i actually think is scummy tho
This is how I would have expected town Nancy to react to NM if she thought he was townish. Compared with Skitter, Nancy's certainty that NM was going to flip town just doesn't make any sense.
Because Shoshin, I agreed with NM. I honestly don’t think the worst is town here. Another reason, why I unvoted Performer. Something is really off about him this game. NM could see it and I think Performer too.

I can read town!theworst. And I honestly don’t think this is him. You really aren’t as good at reading people like you think. I too thought NM was trolling initially when he made that ridiculous Irrelephant11 vote but his tw vote was neither bad nor petty. You said he wasn’t scumhunting and you were clearly wrong about that. I tried to tell you, so, did Kokichi and Skitter but you just ignored it and I’ll be damned, if I’m going to allow you to lose this game for us, due to mistaken tunnel vision.
In post 2585, AlmostNancy wrote:Hey, guys.. A50 here.

can you please lynch Koki & Shoshin after we flip?

Also, tw is very likely town despite of Nancy not liking his play.

Please remember to lynch Koki & Shoshin after we are confirmed. Thank you.

Over to you, Nancy.
I don't get it. One post is saying one thing and the other tells us something else??...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2660 (isolation #102) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2657, Nauci wrote:I just assume he's kinda trolling
Nm was scummy as hell.
I dont think he was trolling though . I need reevaluate his 2 ending reads .

I need to reevaluate a lot of things because I sure was wrong about nm .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2705 (isolation #103) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2691, Mewtaph wrote:I'm not an odd night vigilante if that's what some people are waiting on.

I understand Nancy's core concern here but am kind of looking at Mitillos in terms of the most AI content in that exchange.

Also soft resetting on some of my reads the flips re: Irrelephant + Creature, a scum flip on N_M would have been great but you can't have everything I suppose. Honestly I feel like people are ignoring why I misread Creature's approach towards me and Performer as scummy and I think the reason why is because there are too many people that are kind of swaying in the same kind of area on me "nullish green" or "???" with not enough differentiation that I'm finding it hard to separate the slots as players rather than a feeling towards a group of players. Conveniently it's a nice, lazy place to sit on any read as both town and scum so it would be nice if you could help differentiate your read in a stronger, more pertinent way somehow.
Well. This is strange, because I was expecting you to have come in to claim that.
Because if we're not the vigs, there is no way I believe there are 2 sks here. At the same time, scum cant possibly be that dense to have killed irrel, which at least 1 person has suggested that scum killed irrel.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2713 (isolation #104) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Performer »

I think I'm at L-2 right now. So I think it's a good time for me to claim.
I am 1-shot Bp, flavor of Bunkered SCV.
Below are posts that back up why I was behaving that way about irrel, as well as other things.
In post 2693, Nauci wrote:town had 2 vig and a pgo
Thinking this is likelier than 2 sks, given the flips.
In post 2705, Performer wrote:Because if we're not the vigs, there is no way I believe there are 2 sks here. At the same time, scum cant possibly be that dense to have killed irrel, which at least 1 person has suggested that scum killed irrel.
In post 2209, Performer wrote:Agh, forgot to get butter for my biscuit from the store . Great.
Breadcrumb.
In post 968, Performer wrote:@irrel:

The why about Creat is since he brought up a third party role, the host stating there is at least 1 third party, and his series of posts of who he had as tr and as sr, along with his sr on mew .
I dont see how anyone could get an impression on teacher’s 1 post. it’s ridiculous that someone could get an sr off 1 post with barely any content PLUS team that person with me.
Additionally, creat has sr me with no reason yet somehow has xtox as tr.

There’s also something about your claim that I don’t want to get into at this time, that makes me think third party is likely in this game…but I think this would be better discussed on later phase(s).
In post 1251, Performer wrote:So irrel said Rory Swann was a Terran engineer. There IS mention of guns in his wiki.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2716 (isolation #105) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by Performer »

also I just remembered I wanted to post this @nauci: congratulations on the fostering of kittens! I'm a huge liker of birds , chinchillas, and cats. You'll have your hands full. Always thought of getting a cat but I would not have the time and am a little bit of a clean freak so I cant ... haha
---------

Well Nauci...I also give credit to krazy for this weird flavor. I agree that it's extremely creepy to tie it to bp.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2730 (isolation #106) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2727, skitter30 wrote:i have basically no thoughts about keyser, which itself is worrying at this stage
No stance...at all??

We have 100+ pages skitter...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2764 (isolation #107) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2762, Mitillos wrote:Something about butter and a biscuit? Seems like nonsense.
Are koki and I the only people to know anything about SC? More and more, it seems to be the case.
That's a quote from the scv unit in SC.

The calling of my claim while obviously being run up, to say I was "overeager," that's ridiculous.
VOTE: Mitil
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2765 (isolation #108) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:24 am

Post by Performer »

need to reevaluate keys because I remember bunching mitil and him together.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2766 (isolation #109) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2747, Mewtaph wrote:The way that this game is shaping out to be as a town player in the PoE, I have doubts that I won't be lynched this game but I am also not very invested in trying to railroad it as a concept because I think that'll be more destructive than trying to help construct a cooperative game state. So that's where I'm kind of at with it. The point where I'm not okay with it is if this becomes a game-long thing were players can refer to the PoE as a reason to not try to actively sort players because that will result in overall apathy and an ethos of non-interactable gameplay. Creature and Not_Mafia flipping town kind of meet the "check step" that suggests that this game is not a "everyone that is LHF is mafia" game. Thoughts?
My thoughts on this:

Spoiler:
:?: :?:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2768 (isolation #110) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Performer »

It's confusing. Like you're saying that you will be lynched but you don't think it's a good thought, since it's unproductive.
Then you say you're worried that players can use poe due to not caring about the game...?
Later you mentioned creat & nm flipping town, saying those 2 were lhf? And then not everyone is lhf.

What are you saying in that post?
You have also been rather hard to sort.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2854 (isolation #111) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Performer »

Having a hard time reading skitter. I had her town at some point on d1 but it went away. I do like her interaction with AN today d2 along with her scum pool of koki/mew/me/AN, but I don't get the feeling that AN is scum .

------
What's the point in providing that information for us, AN?
--------
In post 2794, Mitillos wrote:@Performer: I explicitly said in the signup thread that I know next to nothing about StarCraft, so I'm not sure why that would be surprising to you. As for it being a real crumb, it can still be a real crumb for a fakeclaim, so that's neither here nor there. Nice OMGUS, though. Being "run up" is what is ridiculous here. There was a quickhammer yesterday that everybody saw and a lot of players disliked (which is also why you were being "run up", as you put it). Do you really think anyone would quickhammer you, after that, and not be subject to the same scrutiny?

Not sure what to make of AlNan's claim. In other circumstances, I'd have suggested we mass flavour-claim. But given that the doctor was medic, I'm a bit wary of going down that path.
I dont think I even read the signup thread so yes it's unfortunate that you dont know about SC.
And again, I don't do OMGUS, I already posted about that yesterday. OMGUS as in just voting someone because they voted me.

How would you know well enough if anyone would quickhammer or not , you yourself said you haven't played in a very long time - so that just sounds not genuine. I'd rather claim which I did, then let myself be wrongly lynched.

I want to hear who you think is scum other than me .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2855 (isolation #112) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Performer »

The only substance I recall vars providing on d2 is his vast knowledge of sc. Vars saying there could be multiple factions battling for victory, makes sense...as the sc game is centered on that .

I want to know his stance on the lead wagon , because I have him as an sr .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2856 (isolation #113) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2821, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2813, Kokichi Oma wrote:Just don't shoot me if you're a vig if it doesn't show me as IC right away N2. But, yes I will be clear, don't worry.
The D1 vig is dead. Someone hasn’t been reading the game.
Excuse me sir/m'aam , I didn't see any d1 vig.
In post 2825, Nauci wrote:Performer why would you crumb your flavor instead of your role
Didn't see the use in crumbing bp since I wanted to look townie to draw a shot, but I felt like I should crumb at least something. So I ended up just choosing to crumb a quote. In fact I almost forgot to crumb at all yesterday , as I posted that . :lol:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2857 (isolation #114) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Performer »

Keys continues to be a tr for me

nauci - tr. Used to have this as sr since I couldn’t tell why exactly she was scumreading me . Later reconsidered in 1875 for nauci to be tr. Not sure what to make of constant vote swings .

AN looked like they’re trying to understand people’s thought processes like in 788, and their AtE while excessive, sounds genuine. Want to see her reply to my question .

What I think about the koki slot is that he's not town . But his claim makes me extremely hesitant, so I'm not touching that .

Shos & tw have been giving me a bad feeling. Can’t put a finger on what exactly for the latter. Shos's townread of skitter is telling - see below for elaboration.

xtox is coasting and provided minimal content after he voted me. Doesn’t even sort after voting Performer. Half of this phase is over already .

mitil - Yesterday his casing looked genuine but today's additional accusations just looks like throwing whatever to hope it sticks, like nailing jello on a wall. Reevaluating his no ninja information part, that makes sense if he’s scum – maybe an informed scum?

mew has been playing very oddly, and has been hard to sort.
Skitter has also been hard to sort and even had no thoughts on Keys after 100+ pages, which is just unreal if town.

Vars - his ISO for d1 consisted of super sheeping of shos, today he questioned her being infalliable. That just looks like a way to deny accountability for lynches and explain why he votes .
Saying that someone didn't mislynch before - that's just absurd.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2859 (isolation #115) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:50 am

Post by Performer »

Seeing as how there is a flipped vig, 2 deaths on n1, and vars' sc elaborations - I'm also of the thought that there are 2 scum teams, 1 scum team and 1+ sk, or maybe even 2 scum teams with 1 sk.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2860 (isolation #116) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2858, Varsoon wrote:With how little Shoshin has been around D2, I've outright forgotten she was in this game altogether.
Thanks for the reminder, Performer!
Vars , man! Shos went 1v1 with AN on d2, so how was she around little??

I feel like you are overgamed and it's taking you out of context . :shifty:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2904 (isolation #117) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Performer »

The idea of me being scum bp who is foolish enough to shoot a pgo, and claim BP - the fact that people have floated that idea and believe it, what the?

Also, vars stating he thought koki and I were scum yet didnt know what I claimed, is alarming.

Not sure whether I should laugh or cry from all that.

Okay than myself who else is scum, nauci?
Also interested up hear tw or anyone's read on vars.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2906 (isolation #118) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Performer »

Just realized something.

Was thinking over and over about the "no ninja" speculation from mitil. Starting to wonder if he is ascetic. Then, that makes sense since I am a town bp , so that creates wifom from the mod.

So, if there exists an ascetic - or even some sort of a scum bp along with town bp, that makes sense .
Mitil mentioned no ninja, and if he was ascetic scum or ascetic sk - that would be something plausible. Then I could see the claim of no ninja being possible.

There's likely a scum bp or scum ascetic somewhere, who killed irrel on n1.

want to hear his reply when he returns, because I have way too many scumreads.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2907 (isolation #119) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2896, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2831, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2813, Kokichi Oma wrote:Just don't shoot me if you're a vig if it doesn't show me as IC right away N2. But, yes I will be clear, don't worry.
Why is your claim constantly changing? :?
Surely you should know your role pm inside out by now and clarified with the mod straight away the ‘details’ (especially the timing as it’s pretty crucial).
Shush scum
?
In post 2897, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2893, Nauci wrote:VOTE: performer

I don't understand how crumbing scv flavor could possibly allude to being a tpr

But I could see it being a scum train of thought

Also I don't think anyone here has played it enough to immediately recognise the butter my biscuit allusion, and I say that as someone who has every achievement and used to commentate sc2 esports
I don't get the reference.
But I haven't played any of Starcraft 2.
Actually
Should I play it for the plot/story missions??
You should.

But you won't . Because you're over gamed ! :lol:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2909 (isolation #120) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Performer »

In terms of mitil - my theory is that he mentioned no ninja to get town credit d1. During n2, 2 kills happened, with one on the pgo of all people.

Add into that my role of town bp, I figured there could be a scum/sk bp OR scum ascetic/ sk ascetic. Otherwise why would irrel flip green with creat who flipped green with an even-night ability? Makes no sense. That means the scum/sk survived and killed irrel.

Because bp OR ascetic wouldn't need to worry about pgo. Why on earth they chose irrel of all people, that is downright confusing . Because if I weren't town here - and a50 would attest to this - I would choose a50 or tw based on who I knew. Like they'd be dead on n1 , guaranteed in the world of sk/scum perf. No offense to irrel :]
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2994 (isolation #121) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2957, Varsoon wrote:SCV doesn't make
I am a BUNKERED scv.
As for why krazy made that role, my guess is as good as anybody's .

UNVOTE: starting to doubt my sr on mitil.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2995 (isolation #122) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2973, Kokichi Oma wrote:If performer gets to L-1 I'm gonna quick hammer
See this is why I claimed earlier . @mitil and whoever else. So much for the brought-up idea of "no, it's unlikely or impossible anyone else would just hammer. "
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2997 (isolation #123) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2931, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2878, the worst wrote:
In post 0, Krazy wrote:There will be a mafia faction, they will have daytalk.
There may be at least one third party role
this sounds better
Does 1 3P make it multiball? Or maybe I’m confusing multiball with normal?
I mean, technically multiball refers to multiple informed teams - as in more than 1 scum team. If a game followed strict nrg guidelines, then that would be the definition gone under. This isn't a normal game though, it's a themed game so nrg guidelines aren't necessarily followed.
In post 2937, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2886, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2881, the worst wrote:Role PMs have multiball/generic wording and the opening post says there is ~a~ mafia faction with daytalk so I feel like we're dealing with maybe mafia + SK

but irrelephant, as w Creature, was shot, so if the Zerg is a faction either they don't have a nightkill or they didn't kill last night...?
I'm saying it's probably something like
Evil Terrans
kill on Odd Nights with Bullets.
Zerg kill on Even Nights with Claws.
SK could be Protoss?

I'm not saying we're missing a kill, but that I think the different factions have a rotating kill with different flavor.
I also think that if there is an SK, they probably are bulletproof and shot our PGO.
So, you don’t think there could possibly be an odd night scumdoc in the setup?

“Evil Terrans”? I thought Terrans are supposed to be the good guys? *confused*
Iirc, there are Terrans who are evil but they have to be infested by Zerg. Terrans are typically the good guys
In post 2948, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2906, Performer wrote:Just realized something.

Was thinking over and over about the "no ninja" speculation from mitil. Starting to wonder if he is ascetic. Then, that makes sense since I am a town bp , so that creates wifom from the mod.

So, if there exists an ascetic - or even some sort of a scum bp along with town bp, that makes sense .
Mitil mentioned no ninja, and if he was ascetic scum or ascetic sk - that would be something plausible. Then I could see the claim of no ninja being possible.

There's likely a scum bp or scum ascetic somewhere, who killed irrel on n1.

want to hear his reply when he returns, because I have way too many scumreads.
Ninja is way more powerful than ascetic though?
Ascetic can be implemented into a setup for balance reasons and could be negative utility for town . As far as Ninja goes, that means no investigative can latch onto that role, if that role did something.
In post 2949, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2909, Performer wrote:In terms of mitil - my theory is that he mentioned no ninja to get town credit d1. During n2, 2 kills happened, with one on the pgo of all people.

Add into that my role of town bp, I figured there could be a scum/sk bp OR scum ascetic/ sk ascetic. Otherwise why would irrel flip green with creat who flipped green with an even-night ability? Makes no sense. That means the scum/sk survived and killed irrel.

Because bp OR ascetic wouldn't need to worry about pgo. Why on earth they chose irrel of all people, that is downright confusing . Because if I weren't town here - and a50 would attest to this - I would choose a50 or tw based on who I knew. Like they'd be dead on n1 , guaranteed in the world of sk/scum perf. No offense to irrel :]
You’re saying that if you were scum, us or tw would be dead. Why?
Because imo a50/tw are the biggest threats .
-----------

@vars it's a real claim of town bp. I agree it's very cool that krazy thought of that and it does cause wifom insanity, but I'm not surprised as that's something a lot of game creators implement.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3165 (isolation #124) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:12 am

Post by Performer »

VOTE: mew

Not sure what to make of that claim but the mew behavior today toward me and his behavior yesterday, that just doesn't come from town.

Mew didnt move away from me vars, he didnt even vote me, called me scum, asked why him over me, then voted me. Some downright fishy behavior.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3200 (isolation #125) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Performer »

@AN Yes, informed scum can exist. How have you not seen one before?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3207 (isolation #126) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:38 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3102, the worst wrote:
In post 3099, Mitillos wrote:@worst: Because whenever an L-1 goes unannounced, it gives the opportunity to scum to hammer and go "Oh, I didn't realise that was hammer, whoops". And given that Performer is still not lynched, I'm pretty sure that in such a scenario, scum would just get away with said hammer.
Perf knew he was hammering I thought? and like what was the actual problem with that hammer and why do you seem to think hammering only comes from scum?

pedit: I uhhh
UNVOTE:
I'm drunk and thinking thoughts which is scary
I'll report back
I even said beforehand that I would . Seeing what happened in that nm was surprisingly a green flip, I'm not keen on the same issue happening again. Of course, there exist folks like koki who would still quick hammer despite the mistake from yesterday , so there's that.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3213 (isolation #127) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3157, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 3155, the worst wrote:WHY IS THERE SO MUCH RESISTENCE TO BOTH OF THESE WAGONS

I FEEL LIKE SURELY WE MUST HAVE WAGONED SCJM AR SOME POINT TOFAY BUT THINGS KEEP COMING UP

HELP
Resistance usually means scum is opposing it. That’s one of the many reasons I thought NM would be a mislynch. Too many people were okay with it.
Are you even paying attention? Question goes to xtox too.

"resistance" to my wagon?

Wow.

Clearly people dont seem to be paying attention to how many people are fine with my wagon.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3215 (isolation #128) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3162, Varsoon wrote:Gunsmith works perfectly fine as an anti-town role since we're confirmed to have a Vigilante and a PGO.
Considering there were 2 kills on n1 and somehow both were on vig & pgo, I'm starting to think the gunsmith claim is plausible actually. Having trouble seeing how it's an anti-town role.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3222 (isolation #129) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:57 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3169, Nauci wrote:
In post 3081, AlmostNancy wrote:Well town bp, isn’t a common role.
Is it not? I feel like I have seen it in >4 games of my ~15 here
In post 3171, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 3076, Mewtaph wrote:I don't think Performer's lying about his BP claim, so why would Performer would scum claim BP here?
In post 3150, Mewtaph wrote:VOTE: Performer
A) What changed?

B) And how often have you heard of straight town bp role?
I once was a town bp with something in a large normal years ago - forgot what the modifier(s) was/were.

There was also something like a town doctor bulletproof which we thought was insane, in a 14-player game hosted by bbmolla iirc. We ended up not believing it because it sounded insane, I was much less experienced, we ended up lynching it, and we lost. That was also a large normal , and it had 2 scum vigilantes.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3224 (isolation #130) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:59 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3221, Nauci wrote:
In post 3215, Performer wrote:
In post 3162, Varsoon wrote:Gunsmith works perfectly fine as an anti-town role since we're confirmed to have a Vigilante and a PGO.
Considering there were 2 kills on n1 and somehow both were on vig & pgo, I'm starting to think the gunsmith claim is plausible actually. Having trouble seeing how it's an anti-town role.
He'd get false positives on town roles which would be anti town since it might out the town pr
I understood vars' statement as (purely) anti town . I would believe krazy would have a gunsmith role with vig & pgo for wifom. He even had 2 vigs and a gunsmith in another large normal of his earlier this year. :eek:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3229 (isolation #131) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2713, Performer wrote:I am 1-shot Bp, flavor of Bunkered SCV.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3403 (isolation #132) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:37 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3354, Mitillos wrote:@Shoshin: Because I'm scumreading Performer, and leaning town on Mew and Key. And I already explained why I was townreading Mew D1. His scumhunting looked genuine to me, and his reads and explanations were actually possible to follow. I have been having some trouble understanding the reasoning of a number of other players, in the instances where it was actually provided.
...did you ever ask about the reasoning from other players on mew if the explanations were hard to understand?...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3404 (isolation #133) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:40 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3359, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 3328, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 3320, Mewtaph wrote:If I claim then someone else can confirm my claim but that will probably force them to imply the nature of their full role. So that's why I omitted my role.

I am currently aware that one player is straight up lying about their claimed role.
In post 3322, Mewtaph wrote:These two things
[confirming me as real]/[having to imply the nature of their full role]
are associated with the same person.
Quoted for new page.
Just tell us who is lying about their claim.
In post 3392, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 3390, Keyser Söze wrote:If town-Mew thought revealing something is anti-town.. I feel they would stay quiet about it.
I am staying quiet about it. :neutral:
Dude. If you believe someone is lying, I would think now is the time to reveal it. You cant just expect for us to win if you keep telling us you cant tell us.
You tell us you believe someone is lying, then you tell us you cant reveal it. How does this help at all.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3405 (isolation #134) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:44 am

Post by Performer »

I dont get it, tw. What are you talking about in terms of indirect and directly informed?
All I've ever seen is just informed.

For instance a role like AN's or Mitil's, where they have information about the setup...I dont think there is ever a distinction of indirect or direct for an informed role..?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3701 (isolation #135) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:10 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3473, Nauci wrote:Has everyone dropped expectations of kokichi to post and are just waiting on whatever ~*~mechanic~*~ to reveal itself?
This sums up what I've grown to expect from koki this game. Asking for something from koki , it's just like asking for wisdom to explain a read.
------------

@mod v/la over the weekend, busy holiday time.

In post 3460, skitter30 wrote:my gut says performer may be town (or at least not groupscum) but i think he needs to be resolved somehow but i don't feel like he's the best lynch today because there's people i scumread more
I'm not sure what is even being said here. "It feels like I'm town but then probably not?"

Also feeling somewhat better about tw due to the feel of his investment . But feeling somewhat worse about keys, and same goes for mitil. Doubting my sr on xtox as I am liking some of his thought progression.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3702 (isolation #136) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3479, Shoshin wrote:There's at least two scum in Key, Mew, Mitillos, Xtom, or
Performer
Key should be investigating within this group
if he isn't lynched today.
I agree with this.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3715 (isolation #137) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:23 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3547, Varsoon wrote:I am informed there is another player in the game with the same flavor name as me.
I am also informed that they are a member of the Zerg faction.
Each night, I learn the targets of the Zerg night kills.
At Night 4, I will learn all of the targets for Zerg night actions taken on Night 3.
I am also informed that they KNOW my role exists and what I am aware of, but not who I am.

I am Duran.
I think that AlmostNancy's play has specifically been trying to get me to tilt the other knowledge I have.
I highly suspected I would die tonight and was trying to make implications about AlmostNancy so that you'd be able to follow the crumbs back there.
I didn't want to claim this because now Zerg HAVE TO KILL ME and our Medic is dead, too.

I also believe Zerg work on an Even-Night Kill because Zerg did not kill on Night 1.
In post 3548, Varsoon wrote:AlmostNancy's likely avoided claiming their flavor because it'd scum-confirm them to me and they couldn't wriggle away with a fake-claim of flavor after I claimed against them.
Here's the problem though, now that I've outted this.
Do you think the mod would intentionally design a SECOND role that's information is of a 'not-the-real-character' flavor?
Just to fuck with us?
Ok , I dont understand this.

So AN claim some sort of informed role, Mew claimed someone is lying and didn't reveal, and Mitil has an informed role, now you have a role where someone has the same name as you and I am having trouble figuring out what on Earth is even being said here.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3732 (isolation #138) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3719, Varsoon wrote:@Performer:
I don't know how to spell out my claim any more than I already have.
What are you having trouble figuring out here?
After giving it some thought, I'm concluding that 1 of you, AN, or the other informed roles is outright lying.

Duran and someone else being named Duran sounds farfetched. The wiki made it sound like Duran is a bad guy.

Nauci/Vars have become confusing with their vote swings and it's ridiculous that a claimed investigative is being voted. I could see town keys investigating creat on n1. if I was investigative I would check him too after his scummy posts. Extremely unfortunate that creat ended up being killed, which was as unexpected as irrel's death (whoever killed them, I want to know why post game).

Anyway, I've made it clear who I believe is scum.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3837 (isolation #139) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3831, Shoshin wrote:
In post 713, Performer wrote:
In post 563, Shoshin wrote:Performer, can you link me your most recent town/scum games?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=77190

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=77146

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=77228
Why'd you only link town games? Can you link multiple scum games please?
Ive been in very few games where I rolled scum this year. This is 1 that I could find .

viewtopic.php?t=76388&f=2&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3840 (isolation #140) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Performer »

@nauci ah the newbie one - that one was a very unusual one so town had some luck in that one. Wasn't foreseeing a lynch on either of us in that newbie game
The quick hammer came from town too :lol:
Fun times .
In post 3702, Performer wrote:
In post 3479, Shoshin wrote:There's at least two scum in Key, Mew, Mitillos, Xtom, or
Performer
Key should be investigating within this group
if he isn't lynched today.
I agree with this.
xtox has become a null read instead of an sr. Keys has dropped in read for me but as a claimed investigative, Keys should be able to help narrow down the pool in here - and we could sort as time goes on, if it's a fake claim.

I've got AN , Nauci , tw as tr.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3843 (isolation #141) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2857, Performer wrote:Skitter has also been hard to sort and even had no thoughts on Keys after 100+ pages, which is just unreal if town.
and she continued being hard to read . Wasn't aware of her stance on me until recently, which was ALSO strange .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3844 (isolation #142) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Performer »

and the fact that you townread skitter at the time , didn't sound right .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3845 (isolation #143) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 3812, Shoshin wrote:I still think the mafia lies within Key, Mew, Xtom, Mitillos, or Performer.
Why are you townreading the folks out of the pool?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4401 (isolation #144) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Performer »

Caught up to pg 175 and I have to ask - Nauci youre saying a witch redirected you? I dont understand what youre saying with the blocking and redirecting. If you were blocked, why would you blocked of all people, and for TWO nights at that?! Also, the creat kill and now skitter kill, have me at a loss.

Seriously not liking koki , getting the feeling he's stalling. I think the only person who hasn't commented yet is vars . Will see what he says before I decide on voting koki - don't want to rush this.

I don't like how AN is questioning the legitimacy of my role considering what's already flipped.
If anything,
her
role is highly questionable.
------

Self notes: we have a vig, pgo, a cop, X # of informed, bp, scum that kill, sk that kill, witch/survivor, a VT, gunsmith.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4416 (isolation #145) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:11 am

Post by Performer »

The series of actions are just too much to ignore.

VOTE: Kokichi
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4441 (isolation #146) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Performer »

In post 4440, the worst wrote:We need to finish massclaim.
I second this and am at a loss.

Strange nks and unexpected flips.

Am busy rest of this weekend so v/la . Need to reevaluate slots.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4548 (isolation #147) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Performer »

What is even meant by witched, remind us?? Does it affect the reliability of results??
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4817 (isolation #148) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 4710, AlmostNancy wrote:was 1st on the
I thnk skitter was actually first on the wagon, but ok.
In post 4711, AlmostNancy wrote:Ah, so Nauci claimed Cop with not a single result. Ok. That's too silly to be faked, tbh.
I cant with you a50, I just cant.
------------

Just to recap....
AN blocked nauci n1, was affected by witch

nauci checked me n1, somehow got no result
n2 she was affected by witch
n3 affected by witch AGAIN wth?

Wth that post by mitil... ?

A50 dude are you serious. Giving up?? :(

@shoshin that post was referring to the flipped cop, mew. Also, the shade from people after koki deliberately told us he'll be some magical IC on a timely manner yet did not become one in a timely manner - don't be extreme hypocrites and criticize me when he was clearly not living up to what he claimed he would be. Of all the ridiculous accusations ... !
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4818 (isolation #149) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 4721, Nauci wrote:Mitillos is probably the witch and was informed of there not being ninjas
I dont understand how in the world it helps if he is witch, to be informed of no ninjas...that is really super bizarre when mixed in with the multitude of other bizarre happenings.

Also, the only one who hasnt claimed is shoshin and that is a hindrance to the game solve. I dont recall you refusing claiming in RC's game like this.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4819 (isolation #150) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 4778, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4774, Nauci wrote:I got witched last night

It was one of the first things I said today
I haven’t read the entire day, just parts of it, so I must have missed it. Well we roleblocked Shoshin who confirmed it, so have you claimed what your role is yet? Has Shoshin?

So Key didn’t kill Xtoxm, so that points toward Performer then. But I need to check what Krazy said about Mitilos’ claim because I need to know, if there is some way, her result is possible, knowing we roleblocked Nauci and Krazy, giving us the very strong impression of a 3P witch/redirector being in the setup.

So why is the witch targetting Nauci on N2 and 3 and possibly redirected our tw roleblock to her on N1?

Well obviously Shoshin/Key can’t be witch. TW’s not witch and duh, we’re not witch, so that leaves Mitilos, Performer and Varsoon right?
How does any of this make sense?? For instance, how does varsoon suddenly become scum even???
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4821 (isolation #151) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 4783, Nauci wrote:I'm an alignment cop who was prevented from finding out the alignment of performer, then mitillos, then Keyser
I cannot find this possible.

How do you explain yourself being prevented , of all of the folks in the game, from checking 3 people.

I can't, my fellow bay area resident. I just cant.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4822 (isolation #152) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 4820, Shoshin wrote:I really can't wait to lynch Performer. It's actually shocking my conscience at a deep level that he's actually defending his hammer on Koki.
That was actually already discussed so maybe you should reread. Im not re-discussing all the ridiculous ordeal about koki. Why he didn't activate boggles me as much as anyone.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4823 (isolation #153) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 4815, Shoshin wrote:I think it would be very helpful if Nauci cops between Nancy/Varsoon instead of Key/Performer.
In post 4816, the worst wrote:a nancy cop probably solves the game assuming we lynch Mit.
If that happened, I dont mind who she even checks out of us 4 shos suggested, because I'm green. In fact Nauci can check me, tw, or you is my suggestion - going off koki (tw) & xtox (shos) dead-man scumreads .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4824 (isolation #154) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 4793, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4790, the worst wrote:What are the odds Krazy has borrowed a leaf from Alisae's book and sent the heads of the hydra different alignments?
Our playstyles are clearly incompatible. I dont think you are likely to see AN again, anytime soon. I still feel really awful about this development. :/
Very sorry to see all that happen...after the case of RC and yourself in YGM, I never would've expected A50 and your playstyle do clash as well
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5399 (isolation #155) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:39 am

Post by Performer »

In post 5184, Krazy wrote:During the night, Varsoon was killed. He was shot!

Shoshin has been endgamed!

The Zerg scumteam of Keyser Söze, the worst, and Performer are victorious! Mitillos also wins with them!

GG
Oh man!!!!!!!!! What a game. :twisted:
In post 5199, Shoshin wrote:Dam, so close. I'm sad I lost but glad it was a competitive game to the end. I never want to be scum again. I hate being Evil.

Also, whoever questioned my early townreading strategy was 100% right to do so. In my PM with Krazy I said that was my strategy before even doing it - just townread lots of players in hopes they'd townread me too, lol...
I knew something was off about you from the start! :cool:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5400 (isolation #156) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:44 am

Post by Performer »

In post 5263, skitter30 wrote:my issues with the setup and how some people played non-withstanding, i think tw played brilliantly and absolutely deserves his win
In post 5268, Nauci wrote:Haven't caught up on post game chatter

but The Worst deserves some sort of Academy Award for this
+1

Tw was absolutely brilliant. I tried harder than I ever have in a non-town role. Thank you tw for saying we're the best scum team you ever played with - I feel the same!
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”