Booneytoonz IX - Under The Sea -- Game Over!

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #400  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:29 pm

In post 397, Wisdom wrote:sorry fa i really cant be bothered to

i just see votes on me and go "congrats, you are stupid"


Why do you think they are stupid? Start from explaining that.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #401  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:08 pm

because shallow

dunn has seen my game enough to know such things are not ai for me
i have this discussion in every game i play with dave, who thinks whoever doesn't explain everything they do is scum
And then there are the newbies who default scumread whatever seems weird

davesaz
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2014
Location: Class of 93
Pronoun: He

Post Post #402  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:42 pm

Lack of explanation has nothing to do with it.
Lack of doing anything is the scumtell.
BTW who is dunn? I don't want to make a wrong assumption here.

Clemency
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 15, 2016
Location: Jupiter
Pronoun: He

Post Post #403  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:02 pm

In post 397, Wisdom wrote:sorry fa i really cant be bothered to

i just see votes on me and go "congrats, you are stupid"

VOTE: wisdom
Everything I do is spectacular. It's a curse.

Nikk
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #404  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:09 pm

So you play in a way that is not productive to a well oiled town and by your own admission deal with being called out fairly often, yet you still antagonize over people calling this behavior out.

Do I have this correct?

Also add hiding an actual response behind 'the play voting me is new and as such the reasoning is invalid" to my list of why I feel you are scum.

Nikk
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #405  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:13 pm

In post 398, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 395, Nikk wrote:Aggression towards one target with no other input into the game, terrible response to being questioned, quiet pusher (one who attempts to lead a town towards a lynch while not being the most vocal in terms of posts towards it).


giving no input to game doesn't mean their aggression has no basis. Its not like they voted randomly based on how I look their votes. So I wonder why you think thats scummy

I agree about the terrible response after getting pushed

how is being a pusher scummy?


I never said it was without basis or that pushing is scummy. I was stating it's more for the lack of other input on other avenues.

Chara
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 16, 2017
Location: broken, scattered, forgotten
Pronoun: It

Post Post #406  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:21 pm

Dunn is Dunnstral, in this game Kaito.

i have no interest in voting Wisdom for being Wisdom. his meta is not that he does more as town, and less as scum. Kaito said it was, but has yet to back it up.

i do think that if he's town he needs to try coming out with more than one read.

Chara
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 16, 2017
Location: broken, scattered, forgotten
Pronoun: It

Post Post #407  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:23 pm

In post 378, davesaz wrote:
In post 372, Wisdom wrote:dave you should know better

Usually the people I don't think are scumhunting end up being scum.
VOTE: Wisdom

you should be voting Elsa then.

Chara
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 16, 2017
Location: broken, scattered, forgotten
Pronoun: It

Post Post #408  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:27 pm

i've seen scum Wisdom who efforts and gets far with that. i can't read this Wisdom yet because he's so low energy, but the wagon on him is weak.
and is a little towny.

Chara
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 16, 2017
Location: broken, scattered, forgotten
Pronoun: It

Post Post #409  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:27 pm

Kaito, what's your read on Maki and when did it change?

Chara
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 16, 2017
Location: broken, scattered, forgotten
Pronoun: It

Post Post #410  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:31 pm

In post 347, Elsa Jay wrote:Maki is a good girl. Chara is a good murderer. Clemency is null bad boy. Kaito is forgettable. Pink Ball is scum.

oh, i forgot about this. okay, Elsa does technically count as doing things.

Chara
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 16, 2017
Location: broken, scattered, forgotten
Pronoun: It

Post Post #411  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:33 pm

In post 294, Chara wrote:
In post 278, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 248, Chara wrote:
In post 227, Maki Harukawa wrote:Wisdoms sideline play letting everyone talk yet still letting the wagon carry on is really bad.

why is this scummy if he's scumreading you?

Because when I flip town the way Wisdom is playing he's gonna get pretty much the least blood on his hands for my wagon.

i don't know, the only content of his entire ISO is "lynch Maki". and he isn't the type of player one tends to ignore in a game, for better or for worse.
what would town Wisdom who scumreads you be doing differently?

In post 301, Chara wrote:what's your read on sheep FA?
Maki's preliminary read on Kaito would help me out too.

pedit: i'd like to hear what Maki has to say first, so i appreciate you not answering yet. :>

hey Maki? :D

Pink Ball
pint-sized powerhouse
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #412  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:06 pm

I feel great right now about my reads. I'm not stupid, that's good news

Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #413  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:25 pm

In post 375, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 364, Maki Harukawa wrote:I think so? Reading you is hell but I think so.


In post 366, Maki Harukawa wrote:Considering I'm not voting you that should answer it eh.


So you're either null on or town reading whoever you're not voting?

I don't like wisdom in this page - he doesn't have "fire"

Eh fair. No I townread sheep.
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."

Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #414  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:27 pm

In post 411, Chara wrote:
In post 294, Chara wrote:
In post 278, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 248, Chara wrote:
In post 227, Maki Harukawa wrote:Wisdoms sideline play letting everyone talk yet still letting the wagon carry on is really bad.

why is this scummy if he's scumreading you?

Because when I flip town the way Wisdom is playing he's gonna get pretty much the least blood on his hands for my wagon.

i don't know, the only content of his entire ISO is "lynch Maki". and he isn't the type of player one tends to ignore in a game, for better or for worse.
what would town Wisdom who scumreads you be doing differently?

In post 301, Chara wrote:what's your read on sheep FA?
Maki's preliminary read on Kaito would help me out too.

pedit: i'd like to hear what Maki has to say first, so i appreciate you not answering yet. :>

hey Maki? :D

Town Wisdom would be more vocal and spearheading my lynch.
What are you wanting me to answer in the second quote? My Kaito read?
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."

Kaito Momota
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 22, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #415  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:35 pm

Could vote Chara

Chara
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 16, 2017
Location: broken, scattered, forgotten
Pronoun: It

Post Post #416  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:54 pm

yeah Maki, sorry that wasn't clear.

Kaito: ignoring my questions and dancing around voting me back is a bad look. square up.

Chara
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 16, 2017
Location: broken, scattered, forgotten
Pronoun: It

Post Post #417  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:56 pm

right, and thank you for the answer on Wisdom as well. i'm not about to meta-dive him further than my personal experience, but i do see what you're saying there.

Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #418  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:09 pm

In post 416, Chara wrote:yeah Maki, sorry that wasn't clear.

Kaito: ignoring my questions and dancing around voting me back is a bad look. square up.

Kaito read doesn't exist right now.
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."

Firebringer
Roar
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: woofbringer
Pronoun: He

Post Post #419  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:36 pm

I am here. To say that I have been lightly keeping up with this game and now I am free to play more.
Which means ELSA JAY IS GOING DOWN. No one can shit post more than me.

@Frozen, We have played recent games together, haven't we? Or you not going to count the survivor game or the one you replaced out of? I don't think you posted in the replace out but I thought you observed it.
I kind of feel as though you are denying meta experience so you can argue that I can't meta you since we haven't played later, or disassociate from any regular meta reads on me.
Eddie Cane

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arrendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #420  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:37 pm

The one time I played with Wisdom in the past was a micro normal where, even though he townread me, he basically left me to rot and get lynched if it wasn't for Gamma changing the plurality rule in it. This reminds me so much of that encounter. He's most likely town, though a micro is different from a large of course.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely. Or check out Lynch Happy instead. I'm pretty proud of it.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya

Firebringer
Roar
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: woofbringer
Pronoun: He

Post Post #421  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:37 pm

In post 401, Wisdom wrote:because shallow

dunn has seen my game enough to know such things are not ai for me
i have this discussion in every game i play with dave, who thinks whoever doesn't explain everything they do is scum
And then there are the newbies who default scumread whatever seems weird

My gut tells me wisdom is town but I also think this post really isn't AI.

Hey wisdom, ur scum. Fite me.
Eddie Cane

Firebringer
Roar
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: woofbringer
Pronoun: He

Post Post #422  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:38 pm

In post 420, Elsa Jay wrote:The one time I played with Wisdom in the past was a micro normal where, even though he townread me, he basically left me to rot and get lynched if it wasn't for Gamma changing the plurality rule in it. This reminds me so much of that encounter. He's most likely town, though a micro is different from a large of course.

that just sounds like wisdom
Eddie Cane

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arrendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #423  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:40 pm

In post 419, Firebringer wrote:I am here. To say that I have been lightly keeping up with this game and now I am free to play more.
Which means ELSA JAY IS GOING DOWN. No one can shit post more than me.



Too late, I'm bored of shitposting and want to play the game nornally now.

Reminder to self: Ignoring the miller claims when doing ISO and just judging them purely for their actions and not claims.

Fire, you also give me some reads so I can judge you for them please and thank you.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely. Or check out Lynch Happy instead. I'm pretty proud of it.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya

Firebringer
Roar
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: woofbringer
Pronoun: He

Post Post #424  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:41 pm

In post 406, Chara wrote:Dunn is Dunnstral, in this game Kaito.

i have no interest in voting Wisdom for being Wisdom. his meta is not that he does more as town, and less as scum. Kaito said it was, but has yet to back it up.

i do think that if he's town he needs to try coming out with more than one read.
ohhh
is chara town.

Jury still in deliberation but they really liked this.
Eddie Cane

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games