She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #830 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 717, Varsoon wrote:
In post 714, Shoshin wrote:
In post 705, Not_Mafia wrote:Oh this started, who’s scum?
Not_Mafia is town.
Yeah this is the kind of play that's so drastically different than mine that I scumread it by default.

@Performer: I mean that people townread AlmostNancy for no good reason.
Varsoon, you’re worrying me a little here. The last time you thought I might be scum was in BoD where you wound up being scum. I hope I’m not reading you wrong again here?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #832 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 722, Irrelephant11 wrote:
I would like to remove AlmostNancy from the townblock
unless/until Skitter townreads Almost50 again. Still a townlean though.

VOTE: Xtoxm’s reaction to pressure being *disappearing* isn’t a good look
:(

Why?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #838 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 738, the worst wrote:
In post 717, Varsoon wrote:@Performer: I mean that people townread AlmostNancy for no good reason.
I'm actually finding myself agreeing with this spicy take a little. I actually townread her as well but her scumgame is formidable and every time someone says she's hard town/locktown I already I stop breathing for a second.

A50 is >>>>more readable than Nancy and I'm not even sure I hard townread him yet
Really? You think I’m “unreadable”? I’m not quite sure how I feel about this. OOH, it means you think I’m a good player, OTO, you aren’t reading me correctly yet. :/

Yes, I agree, I do play well as scum but fwiw, I promise you I am not scum here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #906 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 895, the worst wrote:
In post 847, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 741, the worst wrote:
In post 739, Shoshin wrote:What's the difference between town/scum Nancy? I haven't seen her scum games.
I'm literally not sure. She posts HEAPS and has the same kind of off beat solving as scum, she had me 100% duped in Heroes Wanted.

we only caught her because Sakura Hana YOLO suicide-dayvigged her
What “solving” if any, did I do in that game? :lol:
What solving did anyone do in that game? I read like 40% of it but everything I saw up until the day Sakura was turned to stone, you were totally in sync with the townblock and seemed to be solving pretty much in line with the way you solve as town :(

do you think I'm misremembering? gimme something to look for in your Heroes Wanted iso which is a point of contrast from your towngame? I will not re-read HW but I'm happy to do some homework
Look harder, what REAL solving did I do, outside of mainly mechanical speculation? Did you ever really see me trying to seriously sort anyone like I did for example, in Labrynth or CoH? Did I ever try really hard to get deep nuanced reads on anyone? If you had been paying attention, you would already know the answer to that. Not criticizing or anything, you wouldn’t have thought to look for that at the time. Ank did and no, she wasn’t getting her read on me from any “astral plane” :lol: , she just instinctively knew what to look for. The main reason, some people think I’m “unreadable”, is because I never fake my emotions and I derp as either alignment, so you can’t read me based on that. As town, I go to bat for my hard townreads. As scum, I really only go to bat for any town slot, that I think will futher my game. Otherwise, I don’t care.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1405 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1393, Irrelephant11 wrote:Oh 4 days not 3, not as bad as I first thought
I’ve decided Skitter is definitely town
I don’t think she feels weird about Keyser & others’ lack of townreads unless she *really does* have a bunch of townreads to compare that feeling to

Tw why are you townreading Creature here? I don’t think anything he’s done is damning but I feel like I have reasons to townread most players and he is not one of them
Xtoxm could still be scum @everyone btw, he’s been slightly towny but not enough to climb up my PoE much
I asked about Varsoon/xtoxm team not because I think their interactions show an obvious s/s play but because they almost seem *too obviously* not aligned??? If that makes sense, as if Varsoon decided “I’m sticking my neck out for the scum” would be a strong distancing play, and it maybe feels overdone?
But that might just be me

Mewtaph feels towny but I’m still not really finding much that is strong I can point to as a reason why, which sorta nullifies the feeling imo. Maybe Keyser is just scum who doesn’t want to be scum here?
Agree, Skitter really seems frustrated by not being able to read us but this is definitely Creature town meta, we’re seeing here. Creature doesn’t do this as scum - unless he absolutely has to.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1409 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1407, the worst wrote:I guess it makes sense from a technical POV if they're s/s but that doesn't feel like creature's style either
If there is scum between Xtoxm and Creature, I seriously doubt it’s Creature. I just finished a game with him. Creature never fakes this sort of thing.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1578 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1577, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1536, Nauci wrote:
In post 1523, skitter30 wrote:like i guess what's bothering me is that these feel like very general scumtells that don't really feel to me like they apply to these specific situations
Which is precisely why I said I wasn't seeing scum worst at all, just generic scum signs (which is why I still town read him)
ok, it's possible i misread that

when i initially read it it felt like you were saying that you were townreading him, but you still thought he was behaving in a generally scummy fashion, which is why it bothered me

==
In post 1543, AlmostNancy wrote:Agree on Skitter , I don’t see the kind of genuine frustration she has with correctly reading A50, ever comes from scum.
uh like on Friday you were telling me that my indecision/frustration was scummy/not genuine

==
In post 1544, Nauci wrote:But NM has barely post at all and while he's not frequently quiet, an afk NM has equated to a scum NM allowing town to destroy each other in the past
his posts, when he made them, felt kinda good. but he isn't really around and this is never a read i'm confident on; so like slight townlean all around and like i don't want to settle for him day1, but i always want him resolved before lylo

==
In post 1552, Shoshin wrote:He didn't quickhammer when given the opportunity, which is very towny for him unless Xtom's his partner. And he just felt much less awkwardly self-conscious than when he's scum.
i don't think he noticed that there was a quickhammer oppurtunity, and thus, i don't think it's ai for him not to have done so

==
In post 1573, Irrelephant11 wrote:Re:pocketing like mayyybe Nauci goes into this game trying really hard to pocket me? But at the same time I think scum!Nauci wants me dead, and given my claim she’d need me lynched eventually, and defending me accurately when she could just *not* seems unnecessary here
i kinda like this point actually; this is a good way of looking at her
Well, A50 hardtown reads you and after discussing it with him some more, I was able to see his point.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1746 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

UNVOTE:

For now
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2422 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1849, Creature wrote:
In post 1846, Mitillos wrote:At this point, I will also be happy with an N_M lynch, just to get rid of the contentless lurker with the three unexplained votes and no reads (as he is a wildcard by definition).
Bad D1 lynch though
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2694 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2659, Nauci wrote:
In post 2538, AlmostNancy wrote:You help push through a mislynch - one that Kokichi and I told you would flip green and now
I can't fathom your motivation or perspective for declaring so confidently that NM was town, or that there's something dramatically telling about whether or not someone's day 1 read on an infamously unreadable player. Town aren't afraid to mislynch; it's a matter of how hard we tried to figure out who was scum, even if we're not wrong?

Like, aren't scum more likely to be on successful d1 scum lynches than town lynches?
In YGM, Kokichi insisted that Carcailly(NM) was, obvtown and he was. Kokichi was scum in that game though but Creature also townread NM, when I scumread him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4776 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4772, Krazy wrote:Nancy is free to post with either account.
So, he really did replace out then? *sigh*

Well, we were not mindmelding in our playstyles and how we formed reads. I nevertheless feel really bad about this turn of events. :/

But I legit can’t understand how he thinks Nauci could ever be scum here, when everything she’s said, we can either 100% confirm or extremely likely - ie. 3P witch/redirector.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4778 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4774, Nauci wrote:I got witched last night

It was one of the first things I said today
I haven’t read the entire day, just parts of it, so I must have missed it. Well we roleblocked Shoshin who confirmed it, so have you claimed what your role is yet? Has Shoshin?

So Key didn’t kill Xtoxm, so that points toward Performer then. But I need to check what Krazy said about Mitilos’ claim because I need to know, if there is some way, her result is possible, knowing we roleblocked Nauci and Krazy, giving us the very strong impression of a 3P witch/redirector being in the setup.

So why is the witch targetting Nauci on N2 and 3 and possibly redirected our tw roleblock to her on N1?

Well obviously Shoshin/Key can’t be witch. TW’s not witch and duh, we’re not witch, so that leaves Mitilos, Performer and Varsoon right?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4780 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4777, Krazy wrote:A50 can replace back in at any time, I haven't dead threaded him.
I have no clue why he replaced out, just because we disagreed on Nauci. Since we roleblocked her N2, she is 100% confirmed not to have killed Skitter but she was clearly obvtown by D3 anyway.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4784 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4779, Krazy wrote:Can you quote me the md question I am having trouble finding it
3 Parts:

A) Motion Detectors are not equivalent to watchers and don’t require visitors to get results, so long as the investigated slot is a PR who submits an NA. So, please confirm that.

B) Confirm that if there’s a witch in this setup, then it’s 3P redirector.

Most Important

C)
If a slot is both roleblocked and witched/redirected and there is a motion dectector action on it, then EXACTLY, what result would someone submitting that action receive
?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4786 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4783, Nauci wrote:I'm an alignment cop who was prevented from finding out the alignment of performer, then mitillos, then Keyser

Could've nailed scum 3 consecutive days \o/

I assume that keyser and performer, with or without knowing kokichi's role, figured out the 4v3+1 numbers because of my witch claim and hammered yesterday before kokichi could activate, knowing it guaranteed the win
Yeah probably. I also am extremely suspicious of Mitilos’ claim, knowing that she wrongly based an MD results based on vistors and seemed to confuse MD with watcher but we’ll know more once Krazy answers my question because I know we roleblocked/visited you and you couldn’t have made it up.

So if you were witched than your results obviously aren’t reliable and I can’t speak for N1 but we only prevented you from getting inaccurate results N2, since you were witched. The only night, you would have gotten accurate results, is N1 but you were obviously roleblocked - whether by Xtoxm or by us being witched N1, so I think if we can lynch the witch today, you can hopefully get accurate results but then the Zergs are likely to be after you as well. I understand why you were so envious of Skitter now.

If we can either lynch witch/Zerg and if tw and I can roleblock whichever two of the three survive, then it’s at least - in the best of all possible worlds - possible for you to still get an accurate result.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4787 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4785, Krazy wrote:A: If there was no movement, a motion detector would get a "no movement" result -- if there was an alien abduction on either the MD or the MD target, there would be "no result" rather than "no movement"

B: I cannot confirm that there is a witch in the setup, but I can confirm that
if there was a role called a witch it would be a 3p redirector

C: If a slot is roleblocked and witched/redirected, and a motion director targeted that slot, they would receive a result of: "
There was movement with your target last night
."
Aha, explain this Mitilos.

:popcorn:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4788 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

VOTE: Mitilos

She’s lying about her Nauci N2 results.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4789 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4788, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Mitilos

She’s lying about her Nauci N2 results.
He’s
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4791 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4591, Mitillos wrote:Hello all.

Nauci lied yesterday, and I didn't get a chance to tell you, as the day ended before I saw it.
Nobody visited her on N2. She made the whole thing up.

VOTE: Nauci
In post 4611, Mitillos wrote:I'm a science vessel, informed motion detector. I visited Nauci on N2, I saw no visitors.
In post 4615, Mitillos wrote:@worst: I'm just telling you what my role PM says. If the wiki says different, that's not on me.
In post 4787, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4785, Krazy wrote:A: If there was no movement, a motion detector would get a "no movement" result -- if there was an alien abduction on either the MD or the MD target, there would be "no result" rather than "no movement"

B: I cannot confirm that there is a witch in the setup, but I can confirm that
if there was a role called a witch it would be a 3p redirector

C: If a slot is roleblocked and witched/redirected, and a motion director targeted that slot, they would receive a result of: "
There was movement with your target last night
."
Aha, explain this Mitilos.

:popcorn:
Nah. Lynch all liars. Sheep me, this is scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4793 (isolation #19) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4790, the worst wrote:What are the odds Krazy has borrowed a leaf from Alisae's book and sent the heads of the hydra different alignments?
Our playstyles are clearly incompatible. I dont think you are likely to see AN again, anytime soon. I still feel really awful about this development. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4797 (isolation #20) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4792, Nauci wrote:
In post 4781, Nauci wrote:Did you get a pm day 1 that you were witched on night 1?
@nancy
No but we figured out by EOD 2, that tw was very unlikely to have been roleblocked, due to Kokichi soft, so we figured we had to have either bern redirected or there was a bus driver or something in the setup and after Nauci claimed she was informed of a witch being in the setup and then Krazy confirming that if there wad a witch in the setup, then it would have to be a 3P redirector, that kind’ve explained a lot.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4798 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4794, the worst wrote:I'm so so willing to hold my vote til Mitillos comes back. there's too many holes in what he actually said for me to be comfortable going "lmao lynch all liars die scum" on his ass.
Well Nauci claimed to be roleblocked N2 and we know we did in fact roleblock her N2, and now Krazy confirmed that Mitilos’ Nauci N2 MD result didn’t match up with that, yeah it’s a safe bet he’s defacto scum here. :lol:

@Krazy, would a roleblock prevent witch/redirect?

I think I already know the answer to this, so just making sure.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4801 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4795, the worst wrote:
In post 4793, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4790, the worst wrote:What are the odds Krazy has borrowed a leaf from Alisae's book and sent the heads of the hydra different alignments?
Our playstyles are clearly incompatible. I dont think you are likely to see AN again, anytime soon. I still feel really awful about this development. :/
that's fair; like how Almost Chara or Reasonably Rational work the hunt for the perfect hydra partner is a long one... That was such a divergence from like the perspective and play we've seen from your slot tho :/
Yeah, I can see that. It was just so weird to go from pretty much being universally bring townread D3 to probable scum and I’m like wtf happened between then and now?

Yeah we approach the game so differently. He was extremely concerned about us being NK’d early and I felt, what was actually happening in the game should trump our NAs, so it was a bit like MU team hydra Mafia redux for me, where I was frozen due to having my team pushing me to do one thing and me wanting to do the complete opposite of that.

He also doesn’t get too upset about being wrongly scumread, and everyone knows I have very little tolerance for that, so I would do my best to obvtown it and then he would memedeath us.

Well so far, I’m really loving DrewVa and have very warm fuzzy furry memories of snuggly quackdrew 39 and Math and me get along fairly well, when he’s not death tunneling. (RightKnight) and RC and I have very similar views on playstyle and reads (Celestial Coordinates). Tora and I also really worked well together (Nancy Drew Shogunate). So, this might be the only one so far that didn’t seem to work out. A50’s an awesome mod though. He treated me (and X hydra partners) extremely well.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4802 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4799, Krazy wrote:If a witch and a roleblocker both targeted the same slot, that slot would not act.
Okay, so further confirming, that Mitilos couldn’t have been redirected, due to witch.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4825 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4824, Performer wrote:
In post 4793, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Very sorry to see all that happen...after the case of RC and yourself in YGM, I never would've expected A50 and your playstyle do clash as well
Oh thanks but the situation with RC was very different. Read DnD Mafia, that was the main cause of that but we eventually worked things out and RC is an awesome mentor, so definitely expect to be seeing Celestial Coordinates again, at some point in the future.

RC’ s and my playstyles didn’t clash at all, in fact we were mindmelding like crazy on reads and playstyle. It was mostly bad feelings from the other game, that caused the friction between us. So, if you’re having friction with someone in one game, do not hydra with them in a different game, until the first one has ended and maybe give each other some space first. :lol:

I am also kind of miffed that I agreed to roleblock Shoshin. A50 partially persuaded me but I also thought that he would work with me more if I did that. Had I any idea, he was going to replace out on me, I probably wouldn’t have. A50’s an great guy and an awesome mod and I will enthusiastically sign up for more of his games but yeah wrt AlmostNancy, you can pretty much stick a fork in it. Well, you’ll find out more post-game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4826 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4815, Shoshin wrote:I think it would be very helpful if Nauci cops between Nancy/Varsoon instead of Key/Performer.
You are not serious. Why am I 100% backing Nauci up and scumreading Mitilos, in that case?

But yeah, I’m really suspicious why Skitter was killed over Varsoon, so probably not a bad idea. I actually almost roleblocked him on N2 instead of Nauci, since I was really paranoid that he was going to kill us, after he tried so hard to get us lynched D2.

However, I don’t regret Nauci roleblock, if only because she was witched anyway and I wouldn’t have caught Mitilos in a blatant lie otherwise.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4827 (isolation #26) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4808, Shoshin wrote:Mitillos is group scum because:

1. His decision to fake a guilty result on Nauci doesn't come from third party unless Nauci is group scum.

2. His "slip" looks like he was talking to someone other than Krazy, which means he isn't playing this game alone. It's also likely that he had multiple fake claims to choose from, which seems more likely for group scum than third party.
There are at least 3 town roleblockers that we know of: us, tw and Xtoxm (who I was right about btw) and Mitilos asked about jailkeepers on D2, so I initially thought that we might have had an inno on Mitilos, until Nauci claimed to have been roleblocked N1 and unless Xtoxm was the cause of it, odds are that our missing roleblock on the worst, probably was redirected to Nauci.

My best guess for witch, is probably Varsoon, since Duran sounds like a 3P shapeshfter.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4829 (isolation #27) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4828, Shoshin wrote:Varsoon's most likely witch if group scum is Mitillos/Key/Performer.
Performer having that 1-shot bp makes sense if he’s the one who killed Irrelephant11 and since we know you’re lockclear, Performer had the most motve to kill Xtoxm.

The only thing I wonder is if there are 2 scum, 1 witch and 1 vig?

If anyone is town vig, they need to 100% hardclaim now.

Why? Because there were 2 kills N1, both involved bullets and neither of which were Zerg.

You were clearly right about Mitilos, so I wish I had roleblocked him. He was also on Kokichi really early. It’s damn good that he claimed before A50. It probably never occurred to him, that I could confirm Nauci.

Xtoxm was also scumreading Mitilos.

At any rate, Mitilos is confirmed to be a liar, so I disagree with tw that we should assume he’s witch. It’s LYLO and we need to lynch confiscum or we risk losing and that would definitely be Mitilos.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4830 (isolation #28) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4828, Shoshin wrote:Varsoon's most likely witch if group scum is Mitillos/Key/Performer.
Based on flavour, Duran sounds like witch.

Anyway, tw and I should coordinate our roleblocks like I allost roleblocked Key. so we don’t want to be on the same slot.

So, I think we should lynch confiscum Mitilos and one of us be on Performer, Key and this way, we’ll know that if there’s a Zerg kill tonight that someone else is other than Varsoon is witch

I sincerely doubt either Performer or Key is witch, so unkess Mitilos flips witch, it has to be Varsoon, I think, then blocking Key/Performer stops Zerg kill.

Actually, I think if Mitilos isn’t witch, then Varsoon could possibly redirect one of us and the kill still goes through anyway. Witch is clearly an anti-town 3P role here.

So, if Mitilos isn’t witch, than either me or tw should block Varsoon and barring anyone making a convincing case for 1-shot/odd night vig, then one of Key/Performer.

So, I think whomever shot Creature, likely killed Xtoxm as well but who killed Irrelephant11? Not witch, since redirected us, so 1-shot town vig or 1-shot mafia vig?

We had a 1-shot mafia vig in the the scumgame I won on MU, so that’s definitely possible.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4835 (isolation #29) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4831, Nauci wrote:
In post 4797, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4792, Nauci wrote:
In post 4781, Nauci wrote:Did you get a pm day 1 that you were witched on night 1?
@nancy
No but we figured out by EOD 2, that tw was very unlikely to have been roleblocked, due to Kokichi soft, so we figured we had to have either bern redirected or there was a bus driver or something in the setup and after Nauci claimed she was informed of a witch being in the setup and then Krazy confirming that if there wad a witch in the setup, then it would have to be a 3P redirector, that kind’ve explained a lot.
In post 4775, Nauci wrote:When I was witched, I was sent a reply to my night action that literally said I have been witched

And some details about how the witch role here is different from off site ones

You can't be redirected by the witch without immediately knowing it
Krazy said witch is 3P redirector. We roleblocked the worst N1 but he roleblocked Kokichi, so what is your explanation for that, if not witch? Also, we are the only ones claiming witched on N1, so maybe you are the only one who got a PM about it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4836 (isolation #30) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4832, Nauci wrote:In addition, roleblockers aren't told if their roleblock was successful or not, and kokichi didn't have a role to block, so I'm not sure why you would think you were redirected or that TW's roleblock failed
How did he roleblock Kokichi then? He specifically claimed this and I don’t think he’s lying, which means our N1 roleblock on him failed. So either he lied or we were redirected?

I don’t think he’s lying, ergo we were redirected.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4837 (isolation #31) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4833, Nauci wrote:This is the 4th or so time I'm pointing out that that's a lie about being redirected and I'm feeling like no one actually reads my posts ever in this game because I'm answering or asking the same questions over and over and over and over
No, it not a lie, we roleblocked tw N1 and he claimed to have roleblocked Kokichi, so what other logical explanation do you have for this? You are assuming that you get a a witch role PM but we didn’t but our roleblock on tw didn’t happen and since tw claimed to block Kokichi and not us, what other possible explanation could there be?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4838 (isolation #32) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4832, Nauci wrote:In addition, roleblockers aren't told if their roleblock was successful or not, and kokichi didn't have a role to block, so I'm not sure why you would think you were redirected or that TW's roleblock failed
Wait, but tw said he roleblocked him.

@the worst, can you please elaborate more on your Kokichi roleblock. Me=seriously confuzzled. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4843 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4841, Nauci wrote:
In post 4835, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Also, we are the only ones claiming witched on N1, so maybe you are the only one who got a PM about it.
Or maybe someone dead (like Creature) was the one witched
No, you don’t understand what Krazy said about the witch. He said if a witch exists, it’s 3P redirector and Creature was even night vig, so he couldn’t have been.

I don’t really see the point of debating this further. Fact: we roleblocked tw on N1. Als fact: our rileblock failed for some reason, most probably redirect/witch.

You claimed that your role is informed about the witch, so maybe that’s why you and not me, got a role PM.

So witched makes the most logical explanation. We didn’t lie and I don’t believe tw did either.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4845 (isolation #34) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4842, Nauci wrote:
In post 4836, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
How did he roleblock Kokichi then? He specifically claimed this and I don’t think he’s lying, which means our N1 roleblock on him failed. So either he lied or we were redirected?

I don’t think he’s lying, ergo we were redirected.
In post 4832, Nauci wrote:
roleblockers aren't told if their roleblock was successful or not, and kokichi didn't have a role to block
You don't know if your roleblock succeeded

TW does not know if his roleblock succeeded

Kokichi didn't do anything because his role couldn't do anything night 1, so he wouldn't know if he was blocked

There is absolutely 0 reason to think you were redirected
Oh okay, so what you’re suggesting then is, that tw was probably roleblocked by us but he thinks otherwise, because Kokichi was actually unblockable, correct?

No in that case, our N1 tw roleblock wouldn’t have failed.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4846 (isolation #35) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4844, the worst wrote:why do you think your roleblock failed?
No, based on what Nauci is saying about Kokichi’s role, it looks like it actually suceeded.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4848 (isolation #36) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4846, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4844, the worst wrote:why do you think your roleblock failed?
No, based on what Nauci is saying about Kokichi’s role, it looks like it actually suceeded.

Like say for example, you had roleblocked Skitter, you would have gotten the exact same result.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4849 (isolation #37) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4847, the worst wrote:problem being like, that's also a very very good fakeclaim n1 rb because it can never be resolved after kokichi flipped
i'm also still..a tiny bit in awe about the two normal priority town roleblockers one of hwom is ungated thing
True but it’s clear you believed it to have succeeded at the time, so I don’t think that’s hard to judge that. OTOH, Mitilos’ motion detector claim, made 0 sense and the fact that he claimed that Nauci was lying due to “no visitors”, which wasn’t even true, proved that he doesn’t even have the slightest clue as to the kind of results, a real motion detector would recieve. Only a watcher gets a “no one visited” result. MDs get “action”, “no action” and “no results”.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4850 (isolation #38) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

P.edit. “ungated”? @the worst

I also wonder why town had 2 normal priority on 1 one low one (Xtoxm) but not a single jailkeep.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4855 (isolation #39) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4853, Nauci wrote:
In post 4843, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:He said if a witch exists, it’s 3P redirector and Creature was even night vig, so he couldn’t have been.
In post 4467, Nauci wrote:Yesterday ended before I could relay my answers from Krazy >:C

I was told that the version of witch he is using doesn't necessarily learn what my night action is when redirecting me, and might not learn what the result of my action is either

Buuuuuut

That it could potentially ignore restrictions

So it is possible that they directed creature onto Irrelephant, not knowing what creature even did, just trying to get him shot by the pgo, and got incredibly lucky that creature was a vig

Oh well that could possibly explain that extra kill then. I’ve never played with any kind of a witch mechanic before. Anyway, it looks like you were right then and tw was probably roleblocked and had he actually targetted a PR, he would likely have realized it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4857 (isolation #40) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4854, the worst wrote:eh i doubt it's a detail wolves miss here
I guess had I actually been paying attention, I might have thought more about why no N2 roleblock but I just didn’t.

Maybe because we’re Sarah freaking Kerrigan, we have none.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4859 (isolation #41) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4856, Nauci wrote:
In post 4843, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4841, Nauci wrote:
In post 4835, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Also, we are the only ones claiming witched on N1, so maybe you are the only one who got a PM about it.
Or maybe someone dead (like Creature) was the one witched
No, you don’t understand what Krazy said about the witch. He said if a witch exists, it’s 3P redirector and Creature was even night vig, so he couldn’t have been.

I don’t really see the point of debating this further. Fact: we roleblocked tw on N1. Als fact: our rileblock failed for some reason, most probably redirect/witch.

You claimed that your role is informed about the witch, so maybe that’s why you and not me, got a role PM.

So witched makes the most logical explanation. We didn’t lie and I don’t believe tw did either.
Okay maybe if I use really big font, the 8th time I repeat this will actually be read.

Roleblocking does not result in an alert about whether you succeed or fail. You have no idea if your roleblock succeeded or failed.

The Worst has no idea if his roleblock succeeded or failed, because he is also not told this. Kokichi's role meant he had no night actions that could have been blocked, so it's impossible for The Worst to know if his roleblock succeeded or failed. Therefore, it's impossible for you to know if your roleblock succeeded or failed.

I was not informed about the witch because of my role. I WAS INFORMED ABOUT THE WITCH BECAUSE THE ROLE OF THE WITCH INFORMS ITS TARGETS THAT THEY HAVE BEEN WITCHED. IF YOU WERE WITCHED, YOU WOULD HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE SAYING YOU WERE WITCHED. I have been sent 2 messages that I was witched, for Night 2 and Night 3, on Day 3 and Day 4. YOU WERE NOT WITCHED ON NIGHT 1, OR YOU WOULD HAVE RECEIVED A PM FROM KRAZY THAT IT HAD HAPPENED.

Krazy told me that the witch could potentially bypass restrictions like even/odd night, so that the Witch could potentially have controlled Creature to shoot at Irrelephant.

Because no one else has claimed that they were witched, I will assume that a now-dead player was witched, and one who most likely never got a chance to tell the game about it, so it was likely Creature.

Yeah, okay, I get it now. I posted that before I understood it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4864 (isolation #42) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4858, Nauci wrote:
In post 4850, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:P.edit. “ungated”? @the worst

I also wonder why town had 2 normal priority on 1 one low one (Xtoxm) but not a single jailkeep.
Xtoxm's was a jailkeeper--his abductions prevent anything else from happening to the target
Well, if our N1 tw roleblock didn’t fail, do you think then that Xtoxm must have jailkept you? Seems likely then, since I understand now, that our roleblock probably didn’t fail and therefore, we weren’t witched.

So, I’m assuming then that being witched was the most likely cause of Creature and Irrelephant11 dying.

But then who shot Xtoxm, since Zergs don’t use bullets and why no other scumkill on N1?

@Krazy, is there a limit to the number of NKs per night?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4865 (isolation #43) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4861, Nauci wrote:Look I'm sorry for losing my temper a dozen times this game but there are so many things that I'm pretty sure I've literally clarified and restated and attempted to correct at least 8 times that I'm losing my fucking shit
It’s okay, we all were stressed. I’m a bit sad but less stressed now.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4866 (isolation #44) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:28 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4860, the worst wrote:wait wtf there's a witch?
Nauci can explain that to you. Krazy said witch would be like 3P redirector, hence all the confusion.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4868 (isolation #45) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4867, Nauci wrote:I have absolutely no idea why xtoxm died to a bullet

and at this point I'm at a complete loss for setup speculation

but I do know that as a scum gunsmith, keyser would have been able to figure out that me, mew, creature, and irrelephant (if he had expended both of his PGO shots) had a gun and therefore was a town pr of some sort

and that the witch was likely trying to kill creature (for whatever reason?) night 1 by running him into the claimed PGO, but got lucky that creature was a vigilante who then successfully killed irrelephant
I don’t mind voting there but I don’t know why Key is a better lynch than Mitilos who has been proven to be a liar.

I’m fine with voting either.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4870 (isolation #46) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4869, Nauci wrote:I don't even understand mitillos's motivation to lie that badly
I dunno, do you think scum might have a role cop?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4872 (isolation #47) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4871, Nauci wrote:Idk how I feel about Varsoon having been mostly inactive today (after not even having the chance to post yesterday)

at this point I'm just going to keep my vote on keyser and see what happens because idk how to convince 3 scum and a witch to vote scum even if all of town voted correctly
Wow, you’re right, normally at this point, town would have already lost.

Well then, maybe our best play then is the witch, since scum aren’t going to play against their wincon and self-vote.

So maybe our best hope is figuring out the witch and hoping scum sees it in their interest as well, to lynch them. \_0_/

If not, and we have no town vig, we are screwed if we need a maj vote here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4878 (isolation #48) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4874, Shoshin wrote:This game is actually quite winnable. Please don't give up hope. There's multiple paths to victory that you all aren't thinking about.
Please tell us.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4879 (isolation #49) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4875, the worst wrote:no lynch?
Unless there’s a town vig, that would be suicide.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4884 (isolation #50) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4608, Krazy wrote:
Votecount 4.2

Nauci(1)
~ (2)

Not Voting (7): (37), Keyser Söze(0), (74), Varsoon(3), Nauci(36), (13), Performer(2)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-04 22:51:12)

MOD REMINDERSThink I need to double check if this is right
edit: Looks right
Okay, so we need all 4 of us: me, Nauci, tw and Shoshin to vote on the same slot and if scum, maybe the witch votes, if witch, maybe scum or bussing scum for towncred. The problem is that we only have two roleblockers and 4 anti-town slots.

We need a town double voter in this setup. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4888 (isolation #51) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4882, Shoshin wrote:We don't need to roleblock correctly, though it would obviously help. There's so many potential variations of how we win. Remember, you don't know my role. And neither do mafia.

At a basic level, we should win if we lynch three mafia in a row, because that would take us to LYLO against solo scum. I find it unlikely that solo scum wins at 3-way LYLO.
In post 4883, the worst wrote:not really sure how to lynch 3 scum in a row, is all :/
Not unless voting can be changed to a plurality lynch.

Like what’s going to convince any of the antitown slots to vote with us. Honestly, our best hope is one kess anti-town slot than we think. \_0_/

If scum a no lynch, then it’s 3 out of 7 and so on and so on.

Okay, I’m on board for whatever Shoshin suggests. Like that could be our only hope.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4889 (isolation #52) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4886, Shoshin wrote:Mitillos/Key is the start. Their flps should confirm one of Nancy/Varsoon as town or scum. And from there, we've got at least 50% chance of lynching the last mafia. So despite all the negativity around here, I actually think our chances of winning are higher than 50%.

Varsoon already said he'd vote Mitillos, so that's not a problem. We have the votes for a lynch on mafia today.
Shoshin, how do you not know I’m town yet? :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4891 (isolation #53) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4889, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4886, Shoshin wrote:Mitillos/Key is the start. Their flps should confirm one of Nancy/Varsoon as town or scum. And from there, we've got at least 50% chance of lynching the last mafia. So despite all the negativity around here, I actually think our chances of winning are higher than 50%.

Varsoon already said he'd vote Mitillos, so that's not a problem. We have the votes for a lynch on mafia today.
@Shoshin, serious question, if I hadn’t have been IC in Labrynth, would you still have townread me?, because I’m having serious doubts about that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4893 (isolation #54) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4891, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

@Shoshin, serious question, if I hadn’t have been IC in Labrynth, would you still have townread me?, because I’m having serious doubts about that.
I’m seriously hoping this is some kind of gambit from you, because how are you this bad at reading me?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4894 (isolation #55) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4892, Shoshin wrote:Key's desperation makes me think we're going to win this.
Why?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4896 (isolation #56) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4893, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4891, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

I’m seriously hoping this is some kind of gambit from you, because how are you this bad at reading me?
I am fucking town and you still not seeing that is pissing me off, not that makes a damn bit of difference to you but I just told you I would trust you and this is like one huge fucking slap in the face. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4898 (isolation #57) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4895, Shoshin wrote:
In post 4894, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4892, Shoshin wrote:Key's desperation makes me think we're going to win this.
Why?
He's trying to make us think that Mitillos is the witch, which means he knows that we're going to win if we lynch Mitillos today. I'm guessing that means that flipping Mitillos is going to confirm one of Nancy/Varsoon as town. Notice that Key's post came right after I pointed that possibility out.
VOTE: Mitilos

I already voted but I guess it wasn’t counted after A50 hydra-dumped me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4899 (isolation #58) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4897, Shoshin wrote:Nancy, get over yourself. Your slot has done some fucked up things this game to the point where you need to be a lot more understanding of the fact that nobody is townreading you in the way you imagine they should.

If you want to get into this after the game, that's fine. But it's a totally irrelevant conversation to solving this game so I'm not going to address all the problems with your play at this time.
No, you don’t get to fucking tell me how to respond to this. Not when you’re responsible for three goddamned mislynches! I only have one in this game - including correctly reading Xtoxm - who you warned me was another Random. You really have some fucking nerve saying this to me and if you seriously think I am waiting until post-game to tolerate this unwarranted bullshit, you’re fucking delusional! :mad:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4906 (isolation #59) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4900, the worst wrote:
In post 4899, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4897, Shoshin wrote:Nancy, get over yourself. Your slot has done some fucked up things this game to the point where you need to be a lot more understanding of the fact that nobody is townreading you in the way you imagine they should.

If you want to get into this after the game, that's fine. But it's a totally irrelevant conversation to solving this game so I'm not going to address all the problems with your play at this time.
No, you don’t get to fucking tell me how to respond to this. Not when you’re responsible for three goddamned mislynches! I only have one in this game - including correctly reading Xtoxm - who you warned me was another Random. You really have some fucking nerve saying this to me and if you seriously think I am waiting until post-game to tolerate this unwarranted bullshit, you’re fucking delusional! :mad:
Nancy, take a break from the thread for a bit.
No you don’t get it, I am at least not being a hypocrite here. For the player who mislynched 3 times to dare throw this fucking bullshit in my face when I didn’t mislynch NM or Kokichi and Shoshin was one of the early votes on him, making it really easy for Performer and Key to hammer. I know I’ve also made mistakes, but makes me absolutely infuriated is the completely arrogant, egotistical hypocriy of that statement. She was not wrong to scold me in Labrynth where she never actually fucked up, not even once but here, she’s mislynched 3 times, sr read me for trying to stop the first, refusing to give me any credit for trying to avoid the second and acting like things were done in a vacuum. I obviously don’t agree with what A50 said to Nauci but the exaperating arrogance of that post from Shoshin is making my blood boil and if she is going to continue to do that, I may actually in a position to replace out myself, rather than risk a potential signup ban.

It’s blatantly obvious atp that I’m bleeding town - especially to someone who claims to be able to make good reads - she hasn’t or we wouldn’t even be in this mess rn. I will be withdrawing my scummy nomination, since not only does Shoshin no longer deserve it, she doesn’t even have the self-awareness to own up to her part in creating this mess we’re in.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4918 (isolation #60) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4904, Shoshin wrote:Nancy, not townreading you isn't "unwarranted bullshit," it's how everyone in this game feels about you. This is why I'm not townreading you:

1) You've spent large portions of this game needlessly creating conflict.

2) On D2, you strongly townread Mitillos/Key when I wanted to lynch them. You made Key's lynch impossible, which in turn directly led to the lynching of Mew (as opposed to Key).

3) You roleblocked the three most obvious townies in the game: the worst, Nauci, and me. According to you, they were your top scumreads.

4) Your claim isn't consistent with your play earlier in the game. You said that your informed role information wasn't your flavor when responding to Varsoon, but it turns out that wasn't true. You said that your informed role information had to do with a character who wasn't the "original," but when A50 claimed, he just said that you knew there was "another Kerrigan," nothing about "original" or a character different from yours.

5) A50 came into this day phase strongly townreading Mitillos/Key while pushing a lynch on obvious town, while completely ignoring the quickhammer on Koki. Mitillos/Key are scum, so that looks pretty bad.

Given all this, how can you expect us to townread you? You need to get over the fact that you are not coming across as towny. If you're actually town and this bothers you, then maybe you should ask yourself why you're not coming across as towny to anyone rather than immediately getting defensive and attacking me for struggling to make sense of your behaviors.
1) I create “conflict” only when I’m wrongly scumread Sherlock Hypocritical Bad town.

Blatant clue I’m town btw.

2) I thought we actually were witched and I had an inno on Mitilos.

Another blatant clue, that I called him out on his lie.
Why would scum!me do this btw?

3) A) Again, why would scum!me be stupid enough to actually admit to this?

B) They were far from obvtown at the time. N1, we had just mislynched NM, who had tw as his strongest scumread and he was also mine at the time but tw became obvtown for me sometime during D2.

Nauci, she was sr Skitter and Irrelephant11 and kind of being flipfloppy on me, plus it looked like she was trying to protect Performer. On D3, like tw - the day before, she obvtowned it.

You, you mislynched 3 times and wrongly scumread Xtoxm. You demanded I claim, eventhough I kept insisting it was anti-town to do so. You probably would have mislynched me, if it weren’t for tw, so don’t you fucking dare expect me to give you an ounce of dumbass towncred for that!

4) So sorry, fucking goddamned sue me for not knowing a goddamned thing about Starcraft. Is this one some sick fucking joke from you to try to get me modkilled? There is nothing remotely scummy about that. In fact a REAL scumhunting God. - not YOU obviously - would even consider that towny. Speaking of, how not shockingly convenient, it was for you to ignore the skating video I crumbed.

5) is not my doing, nor do I agree with it in the slightest. How he could possibly be townreading a slot that I caught red-handed as a liar - well I obviously have no answer for that but the fact that AlNan is dead and I’m posting on my main, ought to put that to bed.

Spoiler:
I’m legit now not looking forward to reading what A50 is saying about me in the dead thread, because you know that will be a huge topic of conversation in there. :/

In summary, anyone familiar with my meta would be clearly seeing through much of this. Now, if I had kept my mouth shut wrt to A50’s blowup with Nauci, then I wouldn’t even be bothering typing this because I honestly don’t understand it myself.

Finally, you have absolutely no clue how stressful this game has been for me. I seriously considered replacing out numerous times because I honestly didn’t know how much more of it, I could take. So, maybe try to excercise a little compassion, unless of course you think this ought to be my karma for not listening to you in Labrynth? But why do you still refuse to give me any credit for NM, Kokichi, Xtoxm?

I actually think my mislynching less than you wounded your pride at allegedly being this scumhunting God and you’re taking it out on me. Who tf knows? But I can’t help but think it is at least partially vengeful on your part. That’s how I’m seeing it anyway. *shrug*

All I do know is you are being very unfair to me and I really don’t believe I deserve this. :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4920 (isolation #61) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4909, Shoshin wrote:Just to be clear, I never intended to lynch Koki, only to get a claim, and I don't consider his mislynch my fault. Nor do I consider Mew's mislynch a particular failing of mine (he was a compromise lynch for me when I wanted to lynch Mitillos; he wasn't someone I pushed or cared about lynching beyond knowing he was part of my poe and strongly suspected by my top townreads). I admit error on lynching NM. That one sucked to be part of and I will learn what I can from it for future games.
But you didn’t say any of this at the time. Had you done this, I would have dug in my heals and never roleblocked you, hell, I would have never scumread either. In Labrynth when you were pushed you got angry, here you tried to mislynch me.

I swear I will do anything it takes to help town win this - either with my votes or roleblocks. Tw and me need to coordinate, so that we don’t roleblock the same slot and we ideally should get a consensus on that.

Look sorry, this game - for many reasons - has been at times absolute hell for me - nothing setup related. Krazy is awesome. <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4921 (isolation #62) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4919, the worst wrote:Nancy what are your reads right now? Town in order of strength? Groupscum/soloscum equities?
Me
Nauci
you
Shoshin

————

Performer
Varsoon
Keyser
Mitilos

Performer and Varsoon could be switched. I just finished a game, where he fooled me as scum for like the third freaking time in a row, so that’s why he’s currently lower than Performer.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4924 (isolation #63) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4922, the worst wrote:You think Varsoon is the witch? or...?
Varsoon is my #1 choice for witch, based on character flavour.

However if Mitilos flips witch, one of us has to 100% be on Varsoon tonight.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4925 (isolation #64) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4923, the worst wrote:UNVOTE:
vote's here in spirit. I'm starting to feel like intensely anxious particularly about who the witch is and I'm not totally trusting my PoE right now but I'm not sure where to go.
Who are you unsure of?

I’m sure on Mitilos because he lied about his MD results on Nauci and Keyser was blatantly scummy both with the L-1 on Kokichi and today. Plus, his town gunsmith claim is bs. I still don’t understand how you guys mislynched Kokichi over Key? Especially after Mew’s Kokichi modifier claim.

So I’m fine with lynching either one, today.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4926 (isolation #65) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I reae A50’s initial posts today and my apologies the worst, Nauci.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I also was hard townreading the worst at some point during D2 and wasn’t saying that to avoid being NK’d. What?

Reading those posts were almost surreal.

While he did partially convince me to target Shoshin, I also partially did that so he would work with me more, so if I had a crystal ball and could have accurately predicted being hydra-dumped right in the middle of the game, I very much doubt I would have consented to it.

You know A50, you could have at least discussed that with me first in our hydra PT, rather then hanging me out to dry like that. I did in no way deserve this from you. :cry:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4927 (isolation #66) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I further want to add with all of the crap I’ve had to put up with in this game - bs scumreads etc,

Nothing and I mean nothing holds a candle to A50 publically humiliating and disrespecting me this way.

It made me feel like he didn’t even view me as human. At the very least, he could have done this to me PRIVATELY.

And while I really did appreciate Performer’s kind words, the very last thing I need is for ever anyone to feel sorry for me. I am so fucking pissed that A50 thought it was okay to treat me this way. It’s totally not. :mad:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5003 (isolation #67) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4941, Krazy wrote:During the night, Nauci was killed by bullets!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Alignment CopWelcome to Starcraft Mafia!

You are Kate Lockwell, a
Town Alignment Cop

Each night, you can learn the alignment of a player.

The two most frequent results you will get are "Not Zerg/Mafia" and "Zerg/Mafia"
You will NOT learn the alignment of Third Party 'Benign' Roles (Roles that have a separate wincon that does not require town to lose: i.e., Survivors and lynchers will appear to be Not Zerg/Mafia)
You CAN learn the alignment of any Third Party Killing Role (i.e. Serial Killer).
You CAN learn the alignment of Third Party "Evil" Roles (any role that requires town to lose as part of their wincon).

Win:
You win when all non-town killing roles have been removed.

Game thread here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77970

Confirm:
Please confirm by responding with your alignment and role name
Bullets?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5005 (isolation #68) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5004, the worst wrote:Nancy who did you block and will you please block Varsoon tonight?
I did block Varsoon.

Spoiler:
Shapeshifter
The shapeshifter was an enigmatic and mysterious character in the StarCraft Universe. Very little is known about this creature, beyond the fact that the shapeshifter was in fact a Xel'Naga, and was by its own admission several thousand years old. In each case that the shapeshifter has appeared in a meaningful role the creature has assumed the form of a Terran Male. The Shapeshifter's allegiance was to the fallen Xel'Naga Amon, and accordingly its actions were to further Amon's own goals.

After Blizzard confirmed Duran's return in Heart of the Swarm,[139] and tacitly implied that he may have appeared in Wings of Liberty,[140] many assumed that the character was reincarnated as Emil Narud. To support this position fans point to the fact that Narud was revealed in Heart of the Swarm to be an ancient shapeshifter serving Amon (fitting his description of himself in Brood War as "a servant of a far greater power"), and moreover, "Narud" is "Duran" spelled backwards. Although this was observed and commented/discussed by fans in the series, Blizzard made no definitive effort to merge the two characters until the release of Whispers of Oblivion, a three part prequel campaign to Legacy of the Void. In Whispers of Oblivion, Zeratul confirmed that Samir Duran and Emil Narud were indeed the same individual.[136][141]

Alias as Samir Duran
Voiced in the games by Cástulo Guerra[142]
The shapeshifter makes its initial appearance as Samir Duran, an enigmatic ex-Confederate Ghost operative introduced in Brood War, where he was voiced by Paul Ainsley. Duran was highly intelligent and manipulative, as well as knowledgeable about both the Protoss and Zerg. A former lieutenant in Alpha Squadron, Duran formed a small commando unit after the fall of the Confederacy to fight Mengsk's Dominion.[143]

Duran quickly allied with the United Earth Directorate's expeditionary force,[144] and used UED resources to mount an assassination attempt on Mengsk and provided vital intelligence and strategic advice on the Dominion to DuGalle. Duran convinced DuGalle to destroy the psi disruptor, to Stukov's chagrin, and as the UED closed in on Mengsk and his allies, Duran sabotaged a key operation, allowing the emperor to escape. When Stukov reconstructed the psi disruptor, Duran killed him and revealed his allegiance was actually to Sarah Kerrigan.[145]

With Duran as her advisor, Kerrigan successfully established command over the entirety of the Zerg Swarm. However, Duran vanished shortly afterwards. In a secret mission, he was discovered by Zeratul engineering a Protoss/Zerg hybrid. Duran ominously explained he "had many names throughout the millennia", that his work has little to do with Kerrigan and that he served "a far greater power".[128]

Alias of Dr. Emil Narud
Four years after the events of Brood War, the shapeshifter reemerged in the Korpulu Sector, now going by the persona Dr. Emil Narud – an enigmatic scientist first introduced in Wings of Liberty and later appearing in Heart of the Swarm, voiced by Armin Shimerman. Narud was the head of the Moebius Foundation and was viewed as a genius on Zerg biology and an expert on Protoss and Xel'Naga technology.

In Wings of Liberty, Narud and the Moebius Foundation backed Tychus Findlay's contact with James Raynor as a way to get around an imperial decree from Arcturus Mengsk which made it illegal to traffic in alien goods.[146][147] Narud would later appear by proxy as the Moebius Foundation's representative during a mission briefing on Tyrador, wherein Narud lent James Raynor his medical transport ships to help Raynor destroy the foundation's data cores in order to prevent the Queen of Blades from gaining access to them.[148] On the eve of the invasion of Char, Raynor learned from Valerian that Narud had been working with the Dominion's Crown Prince for the entire duration of the game.[149] In the aftermath of the successful de-infestation of the Queen of Blades, a civil war erupts between Arcturus and Valerian; in an attempt to find a safe haven, Valerian and Raynor seek shelter with the Moebius Foundation. Initially, Narud greeted and temporarily sheltered the group, but after examining the Xel'Naga artifact and thoroughly questioning Raynor about Kerrigan, Narud revealed his allegiance to Arcturus and sold out the group to an incoming Dominion fleet, but the fleet's attempt to kill Kerrigan fails.[63]

Narud later reappeared in Heart of the Swarm after former UED Vice Admiral Alexei Stukov contacted Kerrigan with a message to seek out the Skygeirr Station research facility orbiting Ketill IV. Upon her arrival at the facility, Stukov explained to Kerrigan that Skygeirr housed the Dominion's primary Hybrid research and development laboratory, and that "Emil Narud" was actually an ancient shapeshifter in the employment of a fallen Xel'Naga named Amon. After the Zerg swarm breached the interior of the facility and began attacking the Hybrids within, Narud made his initial appearance, broadcasting a message throughout the facility to inform Kerrigan that she was not welcome in the station.[132] After the Swarm breached the lowest level, Narud personally moved to kill Kerrigan by driving a null zone towards the Queen of Blades.[150] When the null zone attack failed, Narud retreated inside a Xel'Naga temple dedicated to Amon. In a showdown with Kerrigan, Narud taunted the Queen of Blades by using his shapeshifting abilities – first morphing into Jim Raynor, and then into Kerrigan's own human form, in which he wounded Kerrigan with a psi blade similar to that wielded by the Protoss. Kerrigan gained the upper hand in the end, impaling Narud with her wing-spikes. With his dying breath, Narud proclaimed that Amon had been resurrected and that she would see him soon.[133]

During the epilogue campaign, the combined forces of Kerrigan, Raynor and Artanis ventured into the void in order to rescue "Tassadar" (really Ouros) and encountered Narud, who was Ouros's jailer. After a difficult battle Narud's forces were overpowered and Narud was cornered by not only Artanis Kerrigan and Raynor, but Alexei Stukov, who called him "Duran." He asked Duran if he remembered what he had done to him, and Narud assumed Stukov was simply there to gloat. Stukov said "No, I'm here to say good night you son of a bitch." (an echo of the words Duran had said right before shooting him). He then shot Narud with a psychic blast, finishing him for good.

Varsoon is lying about his role. Mit was Narud - Duran spelled backwards. Duran is an alias of Naurud.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5006 (isolation #69) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

P.edit. Mit wasn’t a Zerg.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5007 (isolation #70) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4995, the worst wrote:@nancy, I will block keyser tonight. If you're town please block Varsoon. I think it's our last chance.
Okay. I will do that. They are the scum. Performer, Varsoon, Key.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5008 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4941, Krazy wrote:During the night, Nauci was killed by
bullets!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Alignment CopWelcome to Starcraft Mafia!

You are Kate Lockwell, a
Town Alignment Cop

Each night, you can learn the alignment of a player.

The two most frequent results you will get are "Not Zerg/Mafia" and "Zerg/Mafia"
You will NOT learn the alignment of Third Party 'Benign' Roles (Roles that have a separate wincon that does not require town to lose: i.e., Survivors and lynchers will appear to be Not Zerg/Mafia)
You CAN learn the alignment of any Third Party Killing Role (i.e. Serial Killer).
You CAN learn the alignment of Third Party "Evil" Roles (any role that requires town to lose as part of their wincon).

Win:
You win when all non-town killing roles have been removed.

Confirm:
In post 4998, Varsoon wrote:Zerg targetted Nauci
VOTE: Performer

Bullshit. Zerg don’t have bullets.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5009 (isolation #72) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4239, Krazy wrote:
In post 4235, Krazy wrote:Skitter30 has died during the night! They were
Torn Apart by Zerg Forces
Accidentally forgot to include the bolded in the PM I sent to everyone, sorry about that.
No bullets!
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5010 (isolation #73) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4958, Shoshin wrote:If Key's town, he'll vote Performer with us.
Keys is scum with Varsoon. :lol: :lol: :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5011 (isolation #74) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4959, the worst wrote:Keys is scum, like 100% lockscum
+1
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5014 (isolation #75) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4987, Shoshin wrote:
In post 4981, the worst wrote:Keys/Nancy/Varsoon?
Yeah, for sure. Performer/Nancy/Varsoon is plausible. Performer/Key/Nancy is plausible. Performer/Key/Varsoon is plausible.
No. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am not plausible and you need to read up on Starcraft. Mitilos’ flip is Duran.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5015 (isolation #76) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5013, Shoshin wrote:the worst, Maybe block Nancy tonight to make sure my role goes through. It's more important than stopping night kill.
No tw, don’t block me because I will be blocking either Key or Varsoon.

Shoshin is gamethrowing here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5016 (isolation #77) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5013, Shoshin wrote:the worst, Maybe block Nancy tonight to make sure my role goes through. It's more important than stopping night kill.
I am 100% not blocking you, don’t be stupid. :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5017 (isolation #78) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Nauci would back me on everything I’m saying and yes, I am still kicking myself for not blocking Performer N3 - which I 100% woukd have done, had I been playing solo. And I will blame myslef for ever allowing myself to be talked into it, because had I not allowed A50 to persuade me, Nauci would stll be alive because Xtoxm could have jailkept her last night and she could confirm everything I’m saying. :facepalm:

I would never have roleblocked you, if A50 hadn’t pushed me to do that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5018 (isolation #79) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5017, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Nauci would back me on everything I’m saying and yes, I am still kicking myself for not blocking Performer N3 - which I 100% woukd have done, had I been playing solo. And I will blame myslef for ever allowing myself to be talked into it, because had I not allowed A50 to persuade me, Nauci would stll be alive because Xtoxm could have jailkept her last night and she could confirm everything I’m saying. :facepalm:

I would never have roleblocked you, if A50 hadn’t pushed me to do that.
@A50, you replaced out one day too late. Shoshin would never be paranoid about me, if it weren’t for you. If we lose this game, I’m blaming you and myself for not blocking Performer. I initially blocked Key but then realized that tw was probably on Key, so I wanted to block Performer but you pressured me to roleblock Shoshin. :facepalm:

This infuriates me so damn much and I went against my better instincts because you were so insistent about it. I could have saved Xtoxm and Nauci and I just hope that boneheaded decision doesn’t wind up costing us the game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5019 (isolation #80) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
Personality and TraitsEdit
"A powerful and vastly intelligent being who has worn many names and faces over the millennia. Considers himself superior to other beings and manipulates them to his own ends."
- Character description(src)

Duran considered himself superior to other beings as he manipulated them to his own ends.[64] He has let this condescension shine through when not masking his own nature.[7][9][42] This low opinion of other lifeforms extended to the zerg as a whole, regarding them as "a broken tool, fit only for the scrap heap."[9]

As Duran he spoke with a "liquid" accent and favored the C-10 rifle in combat.[16]

While masquerading as an adviser to DuGalle and later Kerrigan, Duran presented the facade of being dutiful and loyal, frequently offering information and suggests for plans of attack. His knowledge of tactics made him invaluable in the campaigns of both commanders.[26] As Narud, he was also apt at displaying earnest humility to those around him when he needed to.[58][51]

Few were aware of Duran's true nature before his demise in the Void. Sarah Kerrigan was unaware of who or what he was until shortly before the Second Great War.[65] Zeratul only became suspicious after personally meeting Duran at the end of the Brood War.[7] None of his former Confederate Resistance Forces comrades would have believed the truth.[12]

AbilitiesEdit
"It's like... nothing I've faced before."
"But you destroyed the Ancient One. You captured the power of all Zerus."
"This is something born of the void. Cold and empty. But so powerful it hurts."
- Sarah Kerrigan discussing the nature of Duran to Broodmother Zagara.(src)

EmilNarud SC2 Game2
Narud's true form is glimpsed
Duran was a powerful and vastly intelligent being. He was knowledgeable about the zerg,[18] and protoss technology.[66][7] He was powerful enough to generate a null zone, survive being hit by it,[42] generate psionic bolts, and survive all manner of psionic and physical attacks before finally succumbing to his injuries at the hands of Kerrigan, only to later have survived and retreat to the void. He also demonstrated the ability to generate a psi-blade without any apparent technological device to focus the energy. He also possessed shapeshifting abilities.[/b][/b][62]
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5020 (isolation #81) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5019, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Spoiler:
Personality and TraitsEdit
"A powerful and vastly intelligent being who has worn many names and faces over the millennia. Considers himself superior to other beings and manipulates them to his own ends."
- Character description(src)

Duran considered himself superior to other beings as he manipulated them to his own ends.[64] He has let this condescension shine through when not masking his own nature.[7][9][42] This low opinion of other lifeforms extended to the zerg as a whole, regarding them as "a broken tool, fit only for the scrap heap."[9]

As Duran he spoke with a "liquid" accent and favored the C-10 rifle in combat.[16]

While masquerading as an adviser to DuGalle and later Kerrigan, Duran presented the facade of being dutiful and loyal, frequently offering information and suggests for plans of attack. His knowledge of tactics made him invaluable in the campaigns of both commanders.[26] As Narud, he was also apt at displaying earnest humility to those around him when he needed to.[58][51]

Few were aware of Duran's true nature before his demise in the Void. Sarah Kerrigan was unaware of who or what he was until shortly before the Second Great War.[65] Zeratul only became suspicious after personally meeting Duran at the end of the Brood War.[7] None of his former Confederate Resistance Forces comrades would have believed the truth.[12]

AbilitiesEdit
"It's like... nothing I've faced before."
"But you destroyed the Ancient One. You captured the power of all Zerus."
"This is something born of the void. Cold and empty. But so powerful it hurts."
- Sarah Kerrigan discussing the nature of Duran to Broodmother Zagara.(src)

EmilNarud SC2 Game2
Narud's true form is glimpsed
Duran was a powerful and vastly intelligent being. He was knowledgeable about the zerg,[18] and protoss technology.[66][7] He was powerful enough to generate a null zone, survive being hit by it,[42] generate psionic bolts, and survive all manner of psionic and physical attacks before finally succumbing to his injuries at the hands of Kerrigan, only to later have survived and retreat to the void. He also demonstrated the ability to generate a psi-blade without any apparent technological device to focus the energy. He also possessed shapeshifting abilities.[/b][/b][62]
Do you guys get it yet. Dr. Emil Narud=Silas Duran. Duh.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5021 (isolation #82) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4939, Krazy wrote:
Informed WitchWelcome to Starcraft Mafia!

Spoiler:

You are Dr. Emil Narud, a
Informed Evil Witch

Each night, you may target a player and force them to target another player. Your target will know they were "Witched" but they will not know their new target. If they did not have a night action, they will still visit the new target, and show as having visited to any Trackers/Watchers and activate any other on-target effects. If they had a night action, but were not performing their night action that night, they will still perform that night action, even if they had a gated effect that would normally prevent them from taking an action on the night you control them.

You are informed that [redacted]. You are informed that [redacted] You are informed that [redacted]

You are also informed [redacted]

Win:
You win when town has lost the game and are still alive. OR, If you have survived until night 3, you win so long as the town loses, regardless of which anti-town faction wins.

Confirm:

You have a fakeclaim as below
In post 3683, Varsoon wrote:
In post 3601, AlmostNancy wrote:It isn’t Duran.

Why did you do that Varsoon? Why?

Why didn’t you ask me if the name I’d been given. had a D in it or something?

Then I could have put your mind at ease and you wouldn’t have claimed.
Because it'd out that I'm Duran to the Zerg Duran who wants to kill me.
In post 3569, Varsoon wrote:
In post 3198, AlmostNancy wrote:P.edit because the REAL _____ will claim first and scum won’t be able to beat them to it.
In post 3505, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 3496, Varsoon wrote:@AlmostNancy: I think it's possible that an infested terran did a kill on N1, given we have two deaths.
I dunno what the factional makeup is like, though.
I'd bet dollars to donuts that whoever killed the PGO was some kind of BP SK though.
Yes, and after reading up some more on Starcraft, I think you’re probably right.

I’m not willing to give up the possible scumdoc theory just yet though. Once Performer flips, I think we’ll likely know that.

Anyway, my role PM says something along the lines of, there is a character in the game, who isn’t the original ____ or words to that effect.
You literally said you know someone isn't 'the original' [FLAVORNAME].
That's my role.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5023 (isolation #83) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5021, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4939, Krazy wrote:
Informed WitchWelcome to Starcraft Mafia!

Spoiler:

You are Dr. Emil Narud, a
Informed Evil Witch

Each night, you may target a player and force them to target another player. Your target will know they were "Witched" but they will not know their new target. If they did not have a night action, they will still visit the new target, and show as having visited to any Trackers/Watchers and activate any other on-target effects. If they had a night action, but were not performing their night action that night, they will still perform that night action, even if they had a gated effect that would normally prevent them from taking an action on the night you control them.

You are informed that [redacted]. You are informed that [redacted] You are informed that [redacted]

You are also informed [redacted]

Win:
You win when town has lost the game and are still alive. OR, If you have survived until night 3, you win so long as the town loses, regardless of which anti-town faction wins.

Confirm:

You have a fakeclaim as below
In post 3683, Varsoon wrote:
In post 3601, AlmostNancy wrote:It isn’t Duran.

Why did you do that Varsoon? Why?

Why didn’t you ask me if the name I’d been given. had a D in it or something?

Then I could have put your mind at ease and you wouldn’t have claimed.
Because it'd out that I'm Duran to the Zerg Duran who wants to kill me.
In post 3569, Varsoon wrote:
In post 3198, AlmostNancy wrote:P.edit because the REAL _____ will claim first and scum won’t be able to beat them to it.
In post 3505, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 3496, Varsoon wrote:@AlmostNancy: I think it's possible that an infested terran did a kill on N1, given we have two deaths.
I dunno what the factional makeup is like, though.
I'd bet dollars to donuts that whoever killed the PGO was some kind of BP SK though.
Yes, and after reading up some more on Starcraft, I think you’re probably right.

I’m not willing to give up the possible scumdoc theory just yet though. Once Performer flips, I think we’ll likely know that.

Anyway, my role PM says something along the lines of, there is a character in the game, who isn’t the original ____ or words to that effect.
You literally said you know someone isn't 'the original' [FLAVORNAME].
That's my role.
Varsoon claims to be Duran and that they’re is a Zerg Duran in the setup but Mitilos flipped Dr. Emil NARUD=Duran, spelled backwards. Anyone look up Starcraft and tell me that I’m making shit up.

Mitilos is obviously NOT Zerg, so, there obviously can’t be 3 Durans in this game, therefore Varsoon has to be lying about his role because if both he and Mitilos are Duran and Mitilos isn’t Zerg, then obviously Varsoon had to be Zerg Duran. Does Shoshin literally need a building to fall on her not to see this?

Unfucking believable. :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5024 (isolation #84) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5022, the worst wrote:I think this has to be groupscum but BLOCK VARSOON TONIGHT no matter what. I can't believe how much I'm risking on this setup having two nearly-identical town power roles. :facepalm:
Alright and you are definitely blocking Key then?

Should I vote Performer yet?

I’ll do as you wish.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5026 (isolation #85) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

P.edit. Yeah, I don’t really understand that, since my role isn’t non-consecutive but whatever.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5027 (isolation #86) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5025, the worst wrote:Performer is hammered.
You’re sure?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5028 (isolation #87) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I bet he’s SK and that would make perfect sense with witch directing Creature onto Irrelephant11 and Xtoxm kill. Xtoxm wanted to lynch Performer more than anyone.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5031 (isolation #88) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1493, the worst wrote:
In post 1489, Shoshin wrote:I still think Varsoon's town.
Do you think the ragespam he exhibited is outside of his scumrange or is it his later posting?
No, ISO him in Excalibur. Everyone was fooled by that in that game but Mitilos’ flip by itself, should already have made that obvious. In this game, roles and flavour are directly connected.

So, people thought he was witch, weren’t far off because witch was Duran alias but not Zerg.

I initially blocked him over Nauci N2, because I thought his “I’m so bad at town” AtE was bs and he was going to kill us N2.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5190 (isolation #89) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5187, Shoshin wrote:Dam. So close. I hate being scum.

GG the worst. You played really well.
I told you on D2 and you scumread me for objecting to your “never lynching the worst”. bullshit.

And never gave me any fucking credit for being right about NM, Xtoxm, Kokichi.

I still don’t understand how Varsoon is terran Duran, when Mitilos was his alias.

@Krazy, you’ve got some “splaing” to do.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5196 (isolation #90) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5189, Nauci wrote:Subject: The Cow Level -- Starcraft Dead/Spectator Thread
Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 441, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:TW is scum? And I knew it D1? :o
He was so super scummy on D1 but he seemed so townie after that. How was Shoshin this bad? :o

And 3 Durans in the setup? Please explain that @Krazy. How can Mitilos and Varsoon both be terran Duran?
In post 442, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 441, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:TW is scum? And I knew it D1? :o
He was so super scummy on D1 but he seemed so townie after that. How was Shoshin this bad? :o

And 3 Durans in the setup? Please explain that @Krazy. How can Mitilos and Varsoon both be terran Duran?
Varsoon = Terran Duran

Keyser = (Infested Terran) Zerg Duran

Mitillos = Dr. Emil Narud, a different character that the xel'naga character was posing as

Krazy = the real life Dr. Narud

Everyone else = Krazy's "patients"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5202 (isolation #91) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5188, Shoshin wrote:I made a few key mistakes that lost me this game. Never in my life did I anticipate that Mitillos would flip third party or that he'd have some weird suicidal winning role. Massive error on my part. Second error, not realizing the worst was scum after he kept saying Mitillos was third party. That was a slip imo the worst - I actually thought about you being scum as a result but just shrugged it off, thinking it wouldn't matter. Two big errors on my part.
You forgot, being shockingly incapable of realizing I was obvtown by my play wrt to NM/Xtoxm/Kokichi.

If you honestly think scum!me, would ever in a gazillion trillion years, ever try to stop their mislynches, you’re nuts.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5205 (isolation #92) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5198, Krazy wrote:
In post 5190, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Krazy, you’ve got some “splaing” to do.
Varsoon was informed that Soze was in the game and Soze was informed that Varsoon was in the game, and Miti was informed that both were in the game.
But Narud is Duran’s alias? So how?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5211 (isolation #93) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5204, Shoshin wrote:
In post 5202, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5188, Shoshin wrote:I made a few key mistakes that lost me this game. Never in my life did I anticipate that Mitillos would flip third party or that he'd have some weird suicidal winning role. Massive error on my part. Second error, not realizing the worst was scum after he kept saying Mitillos was third party. That was a slip imo the worst - I actually thought about you being scum as a result but just shrugged it off, thinking it wouldn't matter. Two big errors on my part.
You forgot, being shockingly incapable of realizing I was obvtown by my play wrt to NM/Xtoxm/Kokichi.

If you honestly think scum!me, would ever in a gazillion trillion years, ever try to stop their mislynches, you’re nuts.
You were super obvious town. It was kinda hilarious actually.
And you should never locktown a player that dead town has their #1 scum. so props to NM but you totally should have claimed.

Performer and Key were obvscum after their back to back L-1 and hammer on Kokichi.

If A50 had sr tw but not Nauci, I might have listened but how could I possibly take anyone’s reads seriously, who had the most bleedingly obvious town in their POE. :facepalm:

What I’ve found is scum almost always show their true alignment on D1 and then they town it up, later in the game.

If a player is as blatantly scummy as the worst was on D1 - skipping my posts, putting me in his POE as a scumlean, after he acknowledged that I was engaging him in THIS game, etc.

Also, almost always for me, a scumtell is when another player places way more emphasis on my past scum games, the. on my current play, as tw seemed to be fixated on.

Fixating on a player’s past scumgames, while ignoring their current play, almost always=scum, in my experience.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5213 (isolation #94) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5208, Shoshin wrote:Oh, another thing. I didn't use Krazy's fake claim. At the end there, I just googled "Starcraft Nuke Ability," quickly found the Ghost, and claimed it. It was actually a really good fake claim for me. Why didn't you give me this, Krazy?
Why would yoi have a fake claim? Why does Krazy give town a fake claim? but I can understand why you nevet wanted to claim it. You role sounded like a scum role. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5217 (isolation #95) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5210, Krazy wrote:
In post 5208, Shoshin wrote:Oh, another thing. I didn't use Krazy's fake claim. At the end there, I just googled "Starcraft Nuke Ability," quickly found the Ghost, and claimed it. It was actually a really good fake claim for me. Why didn't you give me this, Krazy?
Never said my fakeclaims were supposed to be the best, just claims that shouldn't be flavor CCs that should be approximately plausible in the game :P I encourage scum to come up with their own fakeclaims :)
Please include them in the flips, for the future. It’s beneficial for town to know that. I realized that Random had to be Jareth, due to his fake claim, matching scum!Chick’s.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5218 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5214, Irrelephant11 wrote:Shoshin was 3p? If that wasn’t clear
So Shoshin, pro-town 3P and Mitilos, pro-scum 3P.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5221 (isolation #97) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5218, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5214, Irrelephant11 wrote:Shoshin was 3p? If that wasn’t clear
So Shoshin, pro-town 3P and Mitilos, pro-scum 3P.
Actually NM, so poor Varsoon was basically fucked after my death.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5228 (isolation #98) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5220, Shoshin wrote:I wasn't playing pro-town. I spent the early parts of the game trying to douse townies.
In post 5209, the worst wrote:
In post 5204, Shoshin wrote:You were super obvious town. It was kinda hilarious actually.
QFFFFTTTTTT
Oh okay, *lightbulb* goes off. I get it now.

Well, I do think the game was. scumsided then because 1 too many scum in the game.

Well I feel a lot better about what I thought was your (Shoshin’s) complete inability to read me. So roleblocking you, was actually a good decision. :lol: Apologies @A50. :facepalm:

It’s nice to actually play with town!Varsoon for a change but I fucked up my whole informed claim thing by being almost totally clueless about Starcraft. Sorry for freaking you out with that. @Varsoon.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5235 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5224, Shoshin wrote:I was genuinely sad to see you die, Irrelephant. I actually doused you on N1, thinking you would live to LYLO and I'd be able to NUKE you. LOL.
In post 3634, Shoshin wrote:I'm sad Irrelephant's dead.
In post 3635, Shoshin wrote:Who would Irrelephant want to lynch if still alive?
In post 2606, Shoshin wrote:Irrelephant would have rather been lynched then let me be lynched... so why would I ever kill him as scum? If I were scum playing the way I am (and I wish I could play scum like this), I take Irrelephant with me to 3-way LYLO because that wins me the game.

Irrelephant's death should confirm me in Nancy's eyes, not only because Irrelephant knows me better than anyone else on this site and has a flawless record of reading me, but mainly because Nancy seems to be giving lots of weight to what dead townies thought about the game.
In post 2599, Shoshin wrote:
Nancy, why doesn't Irrelephant's death confirm me as town in your eyes?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5238 (isolation #100) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5236, Shoshin wrote:I too was devastated to roll scum. I think I hate third party even more than mafia. So lonely.
Well, in the future, if i’m blatantly obvtown in a game and you can’t read me, I’ll probably scumread you. I’m actually glad you weren’t town and having such a horribly bad read on me, so faith in you, restored. :)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5240 (isolation #101) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Krazy, I also think you should 100% deepsix anymore godfather roles. Had Nauci checked him, town would be screwed no matter what.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5242 (isolation #102) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5239, the worst wrote:oh yeah moral of the story

stop talking
stop asking questions
stop arguing

blindly sheep not_mafia
NM had you dead to rights. He nailed you as obvscum and I did too on D1. You weren’t making any real effort to sort me and the way you responded to my answers to your questions, was uberscummy. That’s why I was so super pissed, when you told me, you couldn’t fucking sort me properly until mid-December or some such bullshit. So I was 100% justified in suggesting you replace out in that case but apparently no one else viewed that as scummy as fuck. :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5245 (isolation #103) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5243, Shoshin wrote:I think it'd be cool if we got most these players together again for one of those vanilla/goon games with no third party or crazy roles.
+1
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5247 (isolation #104) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5244, Irrelephant11 wrote:I think town might have won if I was the D1 lynch
Scum would have had a really difficult time pushing your mislynch. NM was superior mislynchbait. The worst ideally should have pushed Mew mislynch harder.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5248 (isolation #105) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5246, Krazy wrote:Nancy do try not to suggest people replace out just because they rolled scum :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5250 (isolation #106) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5248, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5246, Krazy wrote:Nancy do try not to suggest people replace out just because they rolled scum :P
Nauci, was like, uh Nancy, stop being so rude.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5251 (isolation #107) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5249, Irrelephant11 wrote:Shoutout to xtoxm, Nancy, and NM who all had better reads than me and got punished for it!
Would gladly play with y’all again, though I’m taking a break from signing up for things right now (unrelated to this game, don’t worry)
<3 <3 <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5252 (isolation #108) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2687, Nauci wrote:If TW were scum this game there's no way he could even contain his excitement about convincing THIS group of players that he's town :lol:

It'd have been oozing into every post by page 50
:lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5253 (isolation #109) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2681, Nauci wrote:
In post 2616, AlmostNancy wrote:You townlocking tw, after NM flip, is what’s pinging me and why would you ever in a million years ever ignore the extremely confident read of a dead townie.
Irrelephant town locked TW and shoshin
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5254 (isolation #110) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2657, Nauci wrote:
In post 2538, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2535, Shoshin wrote:I was wrong. Get over it.
If you mean, I’ll be ignoring your reads in this game, show me why tf I shouldn’t?

You help push through a mislynch - one that Kokichi and I told you would flip green and now, you inexplicably townlock that mislynch’s strongest scumread?

:facepalm:
???

She and others have town locked tw for a long time

Also I'm not sure if most people have ever put that much stock in NM's reads :/

But this game did teach me a little on how to read him I think

I just assume he's kinda trolling most of the time to preserve his impossible to read meta
THIS. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5256 (isolation #111) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4246, Kokichi Oma wrote:Why are you guys voting me after what Mew said? Without even trying to sort. suspect.
I was extremely shocked that Kokichi was lynched before Key.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5260 (isolation #112) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5257, Shoshin wrote:Personally, I think Koki misplayed that situation quite badly. He should have claimed immediately as he promised to do.
He wasn’t lying about being IC, he just should have added “mayor” to his claim but still, town ever lynching Kokichi here over blantant scum!Key, was still cringeworthy bad play.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5261 (isolation #113) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5258, the worst wrote:I didn't really appreciate being told to rep out all the same. I was dead honest travelling until late December and didn't have time to get into lengthy real-times which was the context to that conversation.

I made as much effort as I could before getting back and I'm happy with the way I conducted myself there.

eh, mislynch me for being busy next time we play. I'm ready.
Well, sorry-not sorry. You 100% deserved that after telling me, you couldn’t properly sort me until mid-December and if you or anyone else ever tries that gambit on me again, I 100% promise to have the exact same response to that.

I know you were traveling but you scumclaimed with that slip. Don’t even try to pull that injured party crap here. :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5262 (isolation #114) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5261, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5258, the worst wrote:I didn't really appreciate being told to rep out all the same. I was dead honest travelling until late December and didn't have time to get into lengthy real-times which was the context to that conversation.

I made as much effort as I could before getting back and I'm happy with the way I conducted myself there.

Well, sorry-not sorry. You 100% deserved that after telling me, you couldn’t properly sort me until mid-December and if you or anyone else ever tries that gambit on me again, I 100% promise to have the exact same response to that.

I know you were traveling but you scumclaimed with that slip. Don’t even try to pull that injured party crap here. :roll:
If you honestly don’t have proper time to sort someone, than you don’t try to push a scumread on them and not expect some consequences.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5265 (isolation #115) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5263, skitter30 wrote:my issues with the setup and how some people played non-withstanding, i think tw played brilliantly and absolutely deserves his win
Who is claiming otherwise? But pro-tip, town!Shoshin, never mislynches like this and what pinged me the hardest was how nonchalant she was about that.

In Labrynth, town!Shoshin practically went near-postal whrnever we had a mislynch - even anti-town AA9. And she would have torn me a new one over ever scumreading me/voting me for being suspicious of that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5266 (isolation #116) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5264, the worst wrote:
In post 5261, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

I don't pull injured party crap.

Try to meta me next time I can't real-time with you properly because I'm mobileposting while lost in Hanoi. I'll flip green.

That said I don't need an apology :lol: Just wanted you to know how I felt outside of being a wolf. :P
I understand but you can’t expect me not to be uberpissed when I’m being hard scumPOE’d by someone who can’t sort me properly for like 3 freaking weeks. :lol:

<3 <3 <3

Congrats though, you and Shoshin totally deserved your wins but try not to be so blatantly scummy on D1, in the future. :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5312 (isolation #117) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5270, mastina wrote:
In post 5190, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I still don’t understand how Varsoon is terran Duran, when Mitilos was his alias.
@Krazy, you’ve got some “splaing” to do.
Because there were two Durans in the game, exactly as they said.

And Narud is not Duran; Narud is Narud.

Your assumption of Narud being Duran was just that, your assumption.
Did you not read what I quoted from Starcraft Fandom? It clearly stated that Nurad was an
alias
of Duran

What is Narud spelled backwards’. Oh yeah, Duran. :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5313 (isolation #118) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5272, the worst wrote:Subject: The Cow Level -- Starcraft Dead/Spectator Thread
Xtoxm wrote:yeah. this game is a great example of why you dont let people get away with terrible hammers
scum did it literally every day
and town never punished them
#veryveryverygoodposting
True, we should have lynched Performer for that on D2.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5315 (isolation #119) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5314, Mewtaph wrote:But we lynched me instead.
I wouldn’t have, had you claimed sooner.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5316 (isolation #120) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 595, Varsoon wrote:Eugh
I hated showing my work.

But yeah I agree, Shoshin's methods are A+, way better than mine, which is why I'm following Shoshin here.

Real talk, though, don't fucking tell me to check Shoshin's meta when it only has a single scumgame in the whole damn thing.
I can't wait for the game when scum-Shoshin snows you all for eating out of her hands like a bunch of orphans who can't earn a damn thing yourselves.
Varsoon gets the award, for the most insightful, prescient post of the entire game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5405 (isolation #121) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5404, Nibbui wrote:I had not a clear idea who was scum or not since I only started to read this when it was already the last day or so but I kept asking myself

"Why people are scum reading Nancy??????"

but then Shoshin and The worst flipped third party/scum and the world once again made sense.
No, Shoshin and Mitilos were 3rd party scum. TW/Keyser/Performer were Mafia.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5409 (isolation #122) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5386, mastina wrote:
In post 5279, Nauci wrote:
In post 5271, mastina wrote:swingy as fuck, yes, but given it was pseudo-multiball, that was going to be a given
I think that the roles in the setup are mostly fine

but to me, the issue is that anti-town roles had enormous amounts of setup information, while the vast majority of town roles did not? I guess I should have assumed fuckery was at foot just because of how precise the explanation of my cop results were, but for some reason I just didn't think it was reasonable to think things were this fucky. Maybe that's just me though.
Uh.
Town had both Varsoon and Nancy? Plus TWO investigatives? The modifier cop was essentially a rolecop, capable of catching almost all of the antitown, whose claims wouldn't match their results.
Plus a full cop.

Scum had a rolecop, but think of what roles would be caught by the town's equivalent. Not to mention, how it had a full inno result that was discarded.
Mewtawp TOLD the town that Kokichi had a town modifier. After lynching Mew, this was utterly discarded, but was an important detail I feel most players are forgetting.
No, not by me, it wasn’t. I was completely floored that Kokichi was lynched over Key.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”