Anonymous games vs Non-Anonymous games

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:01 pm

Post by kdowns »

In post 9, Xalxe wrote:I think there's only ever been one DQ for breaking anonymity? And that was a particularly...draconian set of rules.
I would like not to speak of this... As the person who broke that rule >_>
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:11 pm

Post by kdowns »

But going off on this subject. In my many games that I've played. The one I have the most memory with is S: Destiny Islands, which was my first game. I made two really good friends in that game, both of them have become really good friends of mine. Even though I haven't talked to one of them in several months. Most people know who I am talking about. Him and I went on to make several games and then we both kind of went through some really hard life circumstances that we helped each other through.

I've also played in two (maybe three) non-anon survivor games, and the thing is sometimes you'll go into those games with pre-concieved notions about a certain player so you tend to either avoid them or you want to start a day 0 alliance. Because you're going off past experiences with said players. I've also tend to hold certain actions that have happened in Non-Anon games more personal toward me than stuff that's happened in anon games. (Fuck You, Xof <3 )
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by kdowns »

In post 25, animorpherv1 wrote:
In post 21, Xalxe wrote:
In post 17, kdowns wrote:
In post 9, Xalxe wrote:I think there's only ever been one DQ for breaking anonymity? And that was a particularly...draconian set of rules.
I would like not to speak of this... As the person who broke that rule >_>
I was talking about JT in EtE, what are you talking about?
You don't remember Charizard and Alakazam?
Yeahhhh

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”