Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:30 pm

Post by Tibor and Lumia »

In post 23, Varsoon wrote:@Krazy: I think it's really cool that you emulated the notion of a 'map' and 'terrain' with position in the playerlist--that's a really innovative and flavorful use of mechanics and I'm really excited to play this game because of it. Zone control is such a big part of Star Craft play so it's neat to see that in the mechanics so literally and, in a way, seamlessly.
Nice. Definitely feels like a you thing (this is a compliment).
I’m hoping to play a nice, civil game here. Here’s to solving a mystery, or rewriting history!
-Gamma
Tibor (Brassherald) and Lumia (Gamma Emerald)
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:33 pm

IM ACTUALLY LAUGHING IRL ARI
I mean fucky game design does that to people
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:23 am

In post 9, Shoshin the worst wrote:VOTE: Tibor and Lumia
I know you just came back and all brass but unfortunately.... now you must die
Not even signed so I know it's you, duck?

VOTE: the worst

I will leave Shoshin out of this

-Brass

VOTE: Shoshin the worst In case that didn't count
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:56 pm

You Shoshin and the worst, can you guys sign your posts so that I know which of you is posting from the scumslot?

Thanks in advance.

-Brass
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:09 am

I will say and I am 99% sure are from the worst.

I'm not sure, and it would be so much easier to read tone if I knew whether it was the worst or shoshin. As it is, I'm good with a vote here if they are intentionally working to hinder my read.

I could give a shit about anyone else's, I'm the hero here... Like Seifer in Final Fantasy 8.

-Brass
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:09 am

In post 84, Tibor and Lumia wrote:I will say and I am 99% sure are from the worst.

and I'm not sure, and it would be so much easier to read tone if I knew whether it was the worst or shoshin. As it is, I'm good with a vote here if they are intentionally working to hinder my read.

I could give a shit about anyone else's, I'm the hero here... Like Seifer in Final Fantasy 8.

-Brass
Fixed tags my bad.
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:34 am

Also the worst doesn't insult people in his posts. I, on the other hand, do all the time.

-Brassphoneald
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:05 am

The mod already asked everyone to sign their posts. I think reads should be discussed beforehand and I will be doing that with Gamma but tone is different, people using different tones than their town or scum tone can be used to read them.

-Bherald
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:20 pm

I like this Mephistophanes character, which is as far as I will go without consulting Gamma Gamma Bing Bong.

UNVOTE:

I would prefer as we are getting into the lynching numbers if I could consult with my hydra partner before a lynch occurs.

Sorry, cat hair for giving up even more fake hammers.

-Brasivers Cuomo
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:01 pm

There’s a lot I have not read yet. That’s good, game was feeling slow before.
-Gams
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:05 pm

In post 77, Varsoon wrote:I don't understand why town would ever commit to play that knowingly hinders reads accuracy.
I've seen and been in plenty of hydras where we've used the hydra itself (signing, hydra dissonance, etc) as a means of posturing and being harder to read, but only ever as scum.
Only time I’ve ever tried it was with drealmerz in the DDU hydra blitz that was discussed in the signups by me and Ari. It ended poorly, we were town though.
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:44 pm

In post 90, Shoshin the worst wrote:We're doing this because we think two players posting independently under the same slot harms the ability to scumhunt. We're avoiding any sort of schizophrenic posturing, hydra dissonance, disorganized/contradictory noise, which means you can treat us as if we aren't a hydra. This will make things easier for those who dislike or struggle with sorting hydras.

Stretch your minds a bit, break out the "hydra theory" box you're in, and maybe you'll realize that we're doing this for the town's benefit? We'd never limit ourselves like this as scum (before the game we discussed different ways we could abuse hydra mechanic if we were scum and this wasn't it).

-Shoshin & the worst (super redundant but I guess we'll keep signing for our slower-witted readers)
To add onto the last thing I commented on: when I started playing there was a consensus that hydra dissonance was a scummy thing. It’s not, and honestly has the possibility to indicate Town more often than scum. Say one head is embroiled in a 1v1 with another player, hydra or not doesn’t matter. Then the other head of the hydra comes in and presents very solid reasoning for the other person in the 1v1 to be Town. It’s highly unlikely scum try to do that unless they’re playing a big WIFOM game, because it completely undermines the first head’s efforts in the 1v1.
I came up with this in DnD Upick and despite abondaning the read the the tell had merit (to explain, I townread the hydra I used it on, changed my read later, they flipped town eventually).
-Gamma
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:48 pm

In post 102, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 87, Varsoon wrote:@Proflavor: Could you sign your posts?

~ woof
In post 117, Tibor and Lumia wrote:The mod already asked everyone to sign their posts. I think reads should be discussed beforehand and I will be doing that with Gamma but tone is different, people using different tones than their town or scum tone can be used to read them.

-Bherald
FYI I am gonna be a little more lax re:signing if I’m mentioning meta as I’ve played a lot more than brass, nothing against him.
-you know who it is.
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:53 pm

In post 148, Taly wrote:Also, I've never heard specific phrases come from specific alignments in people... so the
"stretch your mind"
tell doesn't make sense to me?

UNVOTE:
I know it happens, iirc that’s how Ellibereth became so good at scumhunting
-G. Cash
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:57 pm

In post 150, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 137, Mephistophanes 39 wrote: Varsoon posted 2 links, one to Starcraft 1, where you encouraged everyone multiple times to “stretch their mind” and the second, to TAZ, where you didn’t do that even once.
That's a bad use of meta. There's nothing inherently scummy about that phrase. It just means "break out the box you're in," or "challenge your way of thinking," which are phrases I've definitely used before as town (e.g. in Laybrinth when discussing your reads).

For some background, I say "stretch your mind" quite often in my yoga teaching to shift how people relate to their mind/body during a practice. It's just a part of how I speak in real life contexts. I'd never thought to use it in the context of mafia until Starcraft 1 because I don't usually use the phrase in an intellectual context.

I was very happy with how it applied in Starcraft 1 and I couldn't even contain my excitement when Varsoon picked the phrase up. Yes, it's such a great phrase that even Varsoon (who doesn't seem to like me much) used the phrase himself in Starcraft 1, as TOWN. Point being, it has nothing to do with alignment. It's just a phrase with a useful meaning in the context of a mafia game. I intend to use it a lot more.

-
the worst
Hol up
Why you signing as your hydra mate Shoshin?
The only time I’ve considered THAT trick was as scum in a hydra with NM, and while part of the plan there was just to be silly, there was also intent to confuse posting times with it. So there’s tangible scum advantage to signing as the wrong head.
-Emerald Star
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:05 pm

In post 185, u r a person 2 wrote:i read over the isos

varsoon could be right

but i don't want this lynch anymore right now

I think I'll join you on Taly.

VOTE: Taly
Hi Taly,
Would you kindly talk to me about your varsoon read (or any read you have other than Shoshin the worst)
At this point I see nothing to indicate Taly is not simply misled here
@Grecian philosopher: I guess you have a point, if it was from a hydra that was signing seriously I’d really have a problem but since they’re already taking the piss here it’s understandable, not that I like it any more.
-Gemerald (shout-outs to Ari, the originator of this nickname!)
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:09 pm

In post 199, Taly wrote:also for everyone who disagrees with me on
STW
, give me a SIMPLE bullet-pointed list on the reasons their posting is scum-motivated

*optional challenge because y not?*

convince me how
Mephisto
isn't scum :)
Why? My partner has stated they want to locktown Nancystophanes and I’m mildly inclined to agree rn. So tell me what scummy things you see there?
-that damn fourth Chaos Emerald
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:11 pm

In post 201, Varsoon wrote:I forgot how much I love Taly-posting.
It's been too looong.

I don't know what to make of Mephisto. They kept coming up with excuses/outs for STW to take, which rang a bit awkward to me.
Indeed. What is you two’s record of reading each other? I ask since you have a hydra and you are mutually townreading each other and I want to know how much I should trust those reads.
-Not_Brassherald
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:19 pm

Since this never got a good point to be brought up, I am townreading Alchemist rn. His solving looks genuine and he’s quite present. Matches my concept of town!Alchemist over scum!Alchemist.
-Gamma Quadrant
PEdit: I’m assuming that’s Shoshin asking me that since I’ve played with tw a lot recently. Idk about U2, I’ll figure it out and post it in a full readlist later most likely.
Also, if tw and U2 form a hydra it should be called Detroit Become Human.
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:21 pm

In post 232, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 225, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:^^^ You know who the fuck this is because nancy isn't on board with this shit and I've made it clear I am. Not signing it.
Ari, i know you're trying to make a point here, but please sign your posts. not sometimes because "it's obvious", or because you said something only you would say.
for players like me, who already get easily confused when playing games due to genuine memory issues, i often can't tell who's posting anyway, or i need to expend effort to do so. it matters less if Nancy is signing every single time, and you aren't, but it takes so little effort to just do.

it means that instead of seeing the post and knowing it's you, i now i have to go and make sure it isn't just Nancy changing her mind, and i also have to remember that Nancy made the point about disliking it at all. that sounds easy, but it isn't, for me.
~Chara
With a post like that where they name drop their hydra partner it’s pretty easy to tell, though. Unless they were being extremely weird and speaking about themselves in 3rd person.
-the irradiated gemstone
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:48 pm

Sorry Frisk, you quoted the following post so I thought you were making a point about that one.
As for the read on Roy Mustang, you remember the vonflare laser tag game? Well at the same time as that game I was in a mini Normal with him, where he was Town. I used the info from the laser tag game to correctly read Alchemist in the other game, and now I have a good idea about how to read Alchemist.
Spoiler:
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:01 am

In post 300, Varsoon wrote:Nico, talk to me.
Let's play ball.
Don't be like White Diamond and spend all day isolated from the people who need to talk to you.
Who the fuck is White Diamond?

-B to the rass.
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:41 am

In post 372, u r a person 2 wrote:well my vote is because pintu is one of the few players here I have experience with, so I want to sort him, but I need him to play.

The "push" is a response to stw's questions which I wanted to give a full faith effort for them because they are some of the few players that have experience with me and I want to give them the best opportunity to find town!me.

my town leans right now are
STW -tone,play I think TW is trying to use his experience modding and playing with me to read me and that's why he's asking me for my thoughts about specific posts.
varsoon - sheeping taly
almost chara - town by play, thought process behind lynch pool
tibor and lumia i like the thought in gemma's play and brass i think sounds town, this is pretty light even for this list
taly - natural progression from his initial gambit to current play.

Let's take the leap of faith that these are correct. If there was scum on stw's wagon, i'd look first at pin, proflavor and alch

still like the pin vote
Is this just a list of the top posters in the game as all probably town?

-the Real OG, Brassherald
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:42 am

Wait, no, Mephisto is a top poster and you don't even have a read. What is your read on him, Bono (U2)

-The left head, maybe? (Brass)
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:50 am

In post 385, u r a person 2 wrote:I've had a hard time engaging with posts by either Ari or Nancy, so I haven't been giving that slot much thought. Realistically, this is a slot that my highest ev play is to find someone in a better position to make a meta read, and then sheep them.

But, I'll dig into them now because you asked. Gimme a hot minute
Can you also explain to this old man what an ev is?

-Oldherald
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:33 am

Varsoon, how confident are you that the slot is scum?

Also while you are at it, do you have other scum reads?

If you've answered these already, feel free to just link, by the way, I am a bit behind since last night I was going to catch up and then played Civ VI instead, go figure!

-Robert the Brass
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:45 am

In post 466, Varsoon wrote:I'd say about 80%. They haven't done anything that absolutely damns them, but they've played in a way highly contrary to expectations from them both as players and from the site standards for what qualifies as town play and from my own standards for what I qualify as town play. I'm more confident I am than any other slot so far; that's why I continue to vote there and campaign for that lynch.

As far as other scumreads go, I don't want to put the cart before the horse, but there are definitely slots I'd be more or less critical of depending on STW's flip, independent of that:
I find Mephisto's play really curious but I'm hesitant to say it's scum play.
I think that at least one scum player is certainly lying low; odds are very good that we'd hit scum in one of Mewtaph, Nico Robin, and Kokichi Oma--all of which have checked in but largely avoided commenting on anything game-related besides vanity.

-V
Thanks.

And I will say that I definitely did not remember two of those three being in this game, good keeping track.

-Brassezuma (I think you see where the theme is today)
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:46 am

In post 469, Varsoon wrote:For people who thought my triple-vote-hammer was fake; why did you stay silent about it?
I'm curious.

-V
I thought it was a joke.

-Catherine di Brassici
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:41 pm

On a scale of 1-10, how involved is the worst today, really?

This is an essential question for my read of this slot.

-Brassbarosa
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:30 pm

VOTE: u r a person 2

I'm counting on the day vig being real at this point. the worst not having an accurate read on me is a scum tell.

-Brassil's leader, Pedro II
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:37 pm

I believe that he used easy reads before, and now, with no explanation has voted a town read. It is not my damn job to make the people explain when their reads turn around with no explanation, and I don't want to continue to have to do that today. I just want to sit and watch television and eat peanuts.

But, the last time the worst was "null about my slot" was Project Pinecone, and despite the jokes he makes, he was not Town Vig that game.

-Brass
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:39 pm

In post 645, Shoshin the worst wrote:Actually that line of enquiry is completely inconsistent with recent scum!tw / town!brass. (This involves an alt, and the only time the pocketing townread on you was reversed was when a mislynch was needed on your slot in MyLo)

It's disturbing that you've just assumed we are scum because you don't like TW feeling like he can't read you confidently yet. Why are you scared of engaging with us about the read?
I'm not scared of engaging you, I just know that the worst uses that excuse on me when he rolls scum. There is no reason to engage when he's claiming he's "worried because I'm null" because that is a scum tell.

-Still me
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:43 pm

In post 651, u r a person 2 wrote:if not with him, how about engaging with me?
You're town reading the slot, to my knowledge, how can that be svs?

-B
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:48 pm

In post 654, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 650, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 645, Shoshin the worst wrote:Actually that line of enquiry is completely inconsistent with recent scum!tw / town!brass. (This involves an alt, and the only time the pocketing townread on you was reversed was when a mislynch was needed on your slot in MyLo)

It's disturbing that you've just assumed we are scum because you don't like TW feeling like he can't read you confidently yet. Why are you scared of engaging with us about the read?
I'm not scared of engaging you, I just know that the worst uses that excuse on me when he rolls scum. There is no reason to engage when he's claiming he's "worried because I'm null" because that is a scum tell.

-Still me
Making an effort & being careful with reading you is a scumtell?
We won't be immediately alt-outing (even though it's not a secret) but do you remember the last time town-Brass and town-Shoshin played with scum-tw?
No, but let's just say it's on ManWithNoName, not so much of a secret alt anymore. Enlighten me.
u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 652, Tibor and Lumia wrote:You're town reading the slot, to my knowledge, how can that be svs?

-B
i'm not town reading stw if that's what you're saying

but also I think we're having a miscommunication.

You said that TW is scum and you voted me.

I'm asking if TW and me being svs is consistent with your current worldview, or if your scum read on me is entirely independent of your scum read on him.
Independent, I've been troubled by your willingness to make all the high posters town, now more troubled by your turning on those reads with no real reasoning.

-I have a name, it is Brass
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:59 pm

First, SUPP2017 actually finished?

Second, the vote and placing my slot really low doesn't seem like a null read to me. So, how is actively pushing a "null read" a town action.

Third, I don't think day vig can be aligned with scum under the site rules, but that one may just be completely wrong.

-Signature
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:04 pm

Because town wants to lynch scum, so, town should push scum reads. Therefore, pushing non-scum reads is scummy.

-B
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:16 pm

In post 665, u r a person 2 wrote:I don't know if it's playstyle or what, but D1 seems to me to be exactly the right time to dig into your null reads

There's still sorting to be done!

Do you have a read on Taly?
History shows that I am bad at reading Taly.

So, I've been waiting until the next time Gamma and I are around on discord at the same time to discuss that one with him. Timing has not been out friend the past few days.

Most accurate answer is that I do have ideas on the slot, but want my other head before really acting on them or making them public.

-Brass
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:03 pm

In post 690, Shoshin the worst wrote:No.

If you can't tell why we voted Kokichi you're not reading out posts with an ounce of criticality.
Why don't you just state it in plain English for those of us riding the short bus, then?

-B
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:28 pm

Varsoon, could you claim your flavor, since you are claiming a role?

I'm honestly not super Up to Date with Starcraft having only played a few games of SC2, so I don't know if that will reveal ground or air unit. If it would, I guess I'd be willing to accept that.

-Brass
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:31 pm

I know there's Zerg, Terran and the cool race I played as which literally I don't remember the name of. And I lost every game.

I am ashamed by how little I know of any RTS that is not Age of Empires 3.

-Brass (I wouldn't make Gamma own up to this)
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:41 pm

I'm a little confused as to what more information they can get from your flavor. But, I'm not even sure if a flavor claim would help me specifically anyway. I know so little that unless you are Artanas, Kerrigan, or Arthas I'll have no clue anyway.

-Teddy Brassevelt
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:38 pm

UGH I have been neglecting this game hardcore. I was spending way too much time grinding in Pokémon, thankfully I’m pretty burnt out rn and I finished the grinding anyway so I should be able to actually handle this
-Gamma Slamma
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:44 pm

In post 244, Shoshin the worst wrote:tfw gamma thought a duck was a yoga teacher
So like why do you say this? I’d figured out it was Shoshin posting pretty quickly. Is this math class where I have to show my work as to how I figured out who was speaking?
-Emerald
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:59 pm

In post 275, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 205, Shoshin the worst wrote:VOTE: u r a person 2
Why?
Could you guys give the rest of the thread a chance to post? It’s nice to see you active but I think the last page was all you.
-Drop The Gamma
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:02 pm

In post 283, Taly wrote:
In post 228, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 185, u r a person 2 wrote:i read over the isos

varsoon could be right

but i don't want this lynch anymore right now

I think I'll join you on Taly.

VOTE: Taly
Hi Taly,
Would you kindly talk to me about your varsoon read (or any read you have other than Shoshin the worst)
At this point I see nothing to indicate Taly is not simply misled here
@Grecian philosopher: I guess you have a point, if it was from a hydra that was signing seriously I’d really have a problem but since they’re already taking the piss here it’s understandable, not that I like it any more.
-Gemerald (shout-outs to Ari, the originator of this nickname!)
Wait, are you saying you think I'm wrong about my reads? Or that the wagon on me is wrong?
I feel like your read on stew was misled.
-Aunt Gammima
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:09 pm

In post 301, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Sorry, my memory on who was what in Undertale is fuzzy.
Me, A50, B&M, and Venmar/Firebringer were the scumteam
All else were town
Make sense?
-the green gemstone marked by a Greek letter
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:37 pm

In post 306, Varsoon wrote:You can patreonize me
As in
Give me freebucks
As long as you aren’t asking for V-Bucks do whatever lol :P
-gamMEMErald (it’s at this point I realize there’s a few more characters in common between me and brass’ name than I’d like to acknowledge)
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:38 pm

In post 314, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 311, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:MS, is probably town as well - even if it is a sign of the apocalypse - that Auro is correctly reading me. He thought I might be scum in Excalibur.
Heya, I obv-towned you in Jester till you went all anti-strategy :P
And I townread you in Excalibur!

Also... "Aurocalypse"? Or is that too much :lol:

Also, you're not worried I'm trying to pocket you?

~James
I’ll have you know apocalypse can also mean a revelation
-Gamma Chaos Emerald
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (isolation #48) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:42 pm

In post 323, Varsoon wrote: @Tibor & Lumia : White Diamond is a character from Steven Universe and is relevant in the current arc that's being shown. She's highly secluded--Steven throws a ball just to get a chance to talk to her, but she doesn't show up.
OI THERE’S A POTENTIAL INITIATE TO THE SHOW HERE, WATCH THE SPOILERS
-Gamma Emerald
btw yeah I’ve not found much actually worth talking about, the entire thread is either way over my head or just complete nothing.
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:46 pm

In post 337, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 335, Mephistophanes 39 wrote: I’m really digging that name. If we ever hydra together, I want that name. :lol:
Sure. :3
In post 335, Mephistophanes 39 wrote: I only tend to worry about that, when it either seems A) to come out of nowhere. B) makes no sense. C) reads disingenuous or fake somehow.

Generally if I’m suspicious of a tr on me, I usually have a damn good reason for it and am more often than not, correct.
I thought you'd take my townlean to be both A) and C), I haven't even explained why I townlean you though..?
In post 335, Mephistophanes 39 wrote: James? What happened to Jimothy? :lol:
It's a joke in The Office. ~00:50
Spoiler:

~Jim
Okay here’s something I think is interesting. Get a town feeling from this post. I like the way they’re asking about someone’s thought on their townread on that person. This probably reads like Buffy Speak tbh.
-Gam-gams (this nickname brought to you by a person that is a butt)
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:52 pm

In post 349, Varsoon wrote:
Spoiler: Flagrant hate on RC
Wanna take this time to admire that Radiant Cowbells has 50,000 posts;
dude's title should be 'Shitposts Frequently'
Actually, dude shouldn't have a title
Dude should be sitebanned.
Hey if we’re gonna hate people for posting a lot you need to direct that at Titus, the undisputed queen of dominating game threads. That’s all I’m going to say to this btw.
-A salty emerald
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:59 pm

In post 376, u r a person 2 wrote:In a game where so few votes are being thrown around, it seems silly to call my play sticking to an easy read

but

that's a fair amount of slots scum reading me. let's get a wagon going
I like this boldness. UPerson2 can be a townread
@Mew not really at this moment. I have been neglecting the game and I feel like there’s more I should be able to say.
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:00 pm

In post 766, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 376, u r a person 2 wrote:In a game where so few votes are being thrown around, it seems silly to call my play sticking to an easy read

but

that's a fair amount of slots scum reading me. let's get a wagon going
I like this boldness. UPerson2 can be a townread
@Mew not really at this moment. I have been neglecting the game and I feel like there’s more I should be able to say.
-the verdant-colored one, if you couldn’t tell
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:02 pm

In post 381, Varsoon wrote:
In post 367, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Game integrity is also compromised by shitty reads, so there’s that too,
Shitty reads are an inherent part of mafia. Players swapping at the table in long-form play is not a design element of the game.

Anyway.

I heard that the lurk-meta on Nico indicates scum there but I don't really know if that's true or not.
I’ve noticed Nico loves to abuse meta defenses as scum. That’s what I’ve got.
-Delta Diamond
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:04 pm

In post 382, u r a person 2 wrote:I like the initiative demonstrated in his meta read on varsoon, although I do think he found enough examples of venom (i know it's not venomless, but-) to diminish the read.
Varsoon didn’t say venomless in this game, he said “lacks venom”
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:05 pm

:up: -Lambda Amethyst
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:06 pm

In post 384, Tibor and Lumia wrote:-The left head, maybe? (Brass)
This guess is correct btw
-right head (Ellen (Gamma))
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:09 pm

In post 387, u r a person 2 wrote:expected value

in other words, i expect to have a higher win rate in this game by picking a good slot or slots to sheep on that read than I do relying on myself to make the read.
Are you an alt or no? I get the feeling I am familiar with your main if you are an alt. Not that I could figure it out lol.
-that chick from RWBY, you know who I mean.
Spoiler:
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:13 pm

In post 395, Varsoon wrote:-V, obviously
Dear lawdy this is quite the circlejerk (did I use that term right?). I like it.
-G_m_a _m_r_l_
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:46 pm

In post 411, u r a person 2 wrote:Someone (brass?) asked me earlier if my town reads was just a list of the top posters

it basically is now, and frankly, I like that. This game feels like a big old town circlej
Now that I think about it I get this feeling
Also I’m gonna talk with brass about where our vote is cos I’m defo townreading UPerson2.
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:47 pm

Prolly gonna break off for a bit btw
-Gamma (above post is Gamma as well)
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:20 pm

Continuing the march through the thread. FYI brass is in a bad mood from work and won’t be posting much rn.
-Gamma
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:24 pm

In post 420, u r a person 2 wrote:TW, you asked me to analyze a very thin iso, and then a very thin post. I know that you and I both think there is value in taking close looks at otherwise inconsequential posts, and I gave you a full faith effort for precisely that reason. It's pretty sneaky to then turn around and read my response to that thought experiment as if I claimed those thoughts were engraved on stone slabs from god.

p.edit
I voted him over those others because I think I can read Pintu, so him moreso than those others I want to play.

I'm still voting him because I'm working through both my read of his big catchup and how I want to approach the slot.

Damn can a person get some space to play

I'm not asking for much time. I'll be on it this afternoon here. let it breathe
UPerson2 continues bring town
Did brass remove our vote on them? He said I could remove it if I want.
-Emmy
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:29 pm

In post 435, u r a person 2 wrote:I have no idea which one of you made the last two posts
I’d assume it’s A50
And yeah signing in different ways is fun and kinda a good mental workout. Towards the end of my last stretch I had to work to think of new ones. Maybe I’ll start rerunning them, for now I’ll try to avoid repeating any non-basic tags (so Gamma Emerald, Gamma, GE, and Gemerald are fair game for repeats)
-General Electric
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:32 pm

In post 439, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 253, Mewtaph wrote:it would've been somewhat entertaining if you "breadcrumbed" that you were an SK -ahem- I mean town vigilante.
That's nothing compared to the MIGHTY POWERS we have here. We are a WMD (Weapon of Mass Destruction for those unfamiliar with the abbreviation), Once we detonate EVERYONE dies (including the mod). :P
Feels on point flavorwide tbh
I know naught I’d Starcraft though.
-Auntie Em
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (isolation #65) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:38 pm

In post 449, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:One of the dumbest mistakes scum makes in any game is pushing me. I always wind up making them regret it, one way or another. :twisted:
Was this why you flipped out when I suspected you in Excalibur?
-a very salty Emerald
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #66) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:51 pm

In post 491, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 490, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 488, pinturicchio wrote:Just got back into the game and saw this, what do you mean?
Taly and Varsoon signing their posts redundantly, while the STW hydra refuses to do so.

~Jimothy
r/woosh.

-Turicchio.
It’s whoooosh. With 4 o’s. Also I might post this to r/ihavereddit, though I’d prolly wait til the game ends
-dlaremE ammaG
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #67) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:54 pm

In post 496, Varsoon wrote:@Alchemist21: That's why I said it's dumb reasoning and didn't even post it in the first place.
Town obviously didn't respond because they either
1. thought it was a joke
2. wanted to see STW's response
3. forgot about it/overlooked it

But yeah, as for why I'm hung up on it at all:
In post 477, Varsoon wrote: I just think it's curious that so many people definitely saw it and hard-dodged acknowledging it at all.
It's a creeping feeling like there's something there but I don't know what or how to suss it out.
But I will say that it's kinda been fruitless for me beyond what I said so far, so I'm dropping it.
Will be neat to see post-game, though, if it did mean anything.

-V
Honestly I might have seen it but I don’t remember it that well.
-Glitter Envelope
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #68) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:05 pm

In post 519, Varsoon wrote:
@STW:
Alchemist, Taly, all the other Hydras, and Pint, all to some extent.

@Michael Stott:
You're all gravy.

@Mephistophanes:
Yeah, I think you're right, it was those Drealmerz 'games'. Time to shudder hard and purge my brains again.
Expand on your TRs on the non-stw hydrae and Pintu?
-The Real Slim Emerald
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (isolation #69) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:07 pm

@STW:

@Michael Stott:
You're all gravy.

@Mephistophanes:
Yeah, I think you're right, it was those Drealmerz 'games'. Time to shudder hard and purge my brains again.
In post 523, Varsoon wrote:
In post 520, Michael Scott wrote:Your first sentence implies we're a TR, "gravy" implies mixed feelings though, clarify for me?

~Blah
It's all Gravy, like it's all Good.
I'm from the deep South
It's all G

-V
Bruh where
Wouldn’t really be able to meet up anytime soon but it’d be cool to know what state you live in
-Emerald Dog
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (isolation #70) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:11 pm

In post 535, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 533, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:If tw tr you only 50% of the time, then he sr you the other 50%, correct?

So, if that is the case, why is him not tr you here, scummy?
at least half the time, not exactly half, but yes

It's a probability thing. Obviously I don't know exact probabilities, so there is a feel component but here's the basic idea

Let's say I think this hydra signing stuff comes from town!TW only 25% of the time, and I think town!TW get's a scum read on me 40% of the time. The chance of town!TW doing both of these things is (1/4)(4/10)=1/10=10%

This isn't a perfect model, of course, and I don't assign actual values to these when I make the assessment.

All of this is a long winded way of saying that the more things someone does that are less likely to come from town than scum, the more scummy they are
Why are you assigning rigid probabilities to things anyways?
-A very tired Emerald, who is probably gonna stop for the night.
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:38 am

Since Gamma didn't do this.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Pintu

I don't remember this many fluff posts coming from him before.

-A Brass Out of Hell (If someone can explain to me why Meatloaf is stuck in my head, I'd appreciate it)
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:07 am

Wait what? There's an Alchemist wagon WHY? I was fine being complacent earlier but this changes things
-Gamma
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:11 am

In post 543, Varsoon wrote:Just gonna bring this into overdrive, actually, and go for the dunk.
Day Vig: Shoshin the Worst
Oh nice
brass mentioned this but I wanted to see for myself what the deal was.
First impression would be this is a reaction test, but I think I saw V For Vendetta saying he meant this.
Since stw is still alive I'll ask: how did you survive, stw?
-Gamma "the hipfire king" Emerald
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:16 am

In post 563, Michael Scott wrote:Buzzwords are also great when they capture the essence of an argument, removing the need to explain it. I don't think the accusation I made needed much elaboration, but here's my rebuttal to your response anyway.

Sure, going "Oh that was Towny where did that come from?" Is a legitimate feeling to have, but doesn't pair off with "I towntold a bunch of times" -- the latter portrays an awareness to the tells. I don't trust that it's beyond your capability to know how town!you would behave and then behave in a similar fashion. Also, you're exaggerating how ridiculous it is to make those moves as scum - for example, I've already pointed out benefits to non-signing as scum.

~J
So what you're saying is they both acted like they should be townread and were shocked at being townread? Is that right?
Mr. Melda Mager
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (isolation #75) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:42 pm

Argh I need to actually get through this
-Gamma
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (isolation #76) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:00 pm

In post 567, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 543, Varsoon wrote:Just gonna bring this into overdrive, actually, and go for the dunk.
Actually lack of flavour is likely fake
So stw, why didn’t you state you thought this when I asked?
-MC Gamma
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (isolation #77) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:03 pm

In post 577, Shoshin the worst wrote:in this list I could confidently pocket Taly, Nancy and you. I could give it a go with pintu but I'm not sure it'd get me anywhere. I used to be able to pocket brass but posthiatus I'm not sure how he'd take it. So I think me scumreading you and not cutely backing down when you started posting is not remotely a scumtell.

I don't understand why you think there's no town motivation in our slot pushing/scumreading you. It's pretty simple. We scumread you.
The fact you can't engage with me about why we shouldn't scumread you or should townread you had me baffled.

Imagine in newbie 1907 for example if you and Nauci had fleshed out why you were misreading each other day two. think about how that kind of conversation might play out as an example.

sorry there's few ways to illustrate my point effectively here
What’s the point of this? And iirc you’ve already got Taly and Mephistophanes pocketed, idk about AC
-birthday boy :D
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (isolation #78) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:12 pm

In post 586, Shoshin the worst wrote:
We honestly can't apply BoP because we have no idea what people's alignments are. More that we think the subconscious mindset you've presented with some of your reads has been scum indicative.

We really don't believe in reading people via bop at all. Categorically.

I was looking for some stuff in this game which I should townread. Sorry if this felt like a breakthrough but I'm not sure how to see anything AI in the BoP argument. It might be slightly towny because of the disconnect maybe? But then scum who are caught for the wrong reason often react the same way. So I'm quite net null on it :(
The fuck is the point of BoP if that’s your excuse to not use it? And BoP (if the P is for Proficiency) is a useful tool on stronger players. So Ellibereth, 100% a BoP target, but I don’t think I’d BoP anyone here.
-Garnet Epsilon
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (isolation #79) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:15 pm

In post 596, Taly wrote:ill get to this thread later, my college classes started today

from skimming, id like to see
STW
actually respond to certain posts that they say they're formulating a response for

U2's
making posts with more than 1-sentence explanations fort their thoughts :D

i keep forgettin
proflavor, nicorobin, and kokichi
are in this game.

if someone wants to make things easier to navigate through the threads content, ask me questions
Oof, I’ve seen ProFlavor posting consistently so wdym you keep forgetting they’re in the game?
-Gamnesia
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (isolation #80) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:17 pm

In post 611, Shoshin the worst wrote:@URAP2
We slightly townread ProFlavor but it's largely meta related and quite a weak townread. I think him joining us on you is slightly town indicative but only in a vacuum that it's the kind of thing profii does without paying attention to the gamestate (he followed his scumread onto another scumread). I'd also probably expect a little bit more from Flavour as scum here. He doesn't carry the energy he usually puts into scumming.

Chara is creeping up our list but it's also
the first townread we are wrong on
(outside of need to sort Varsoon). Its scumgame is pretty good and I think pocketing us at the time it questioned Varsoon on his read of us would be genuinely perfect timing. For the mort part though that slot is town, outside of paranoia.

Alchemist we're currently fairly strongly town on, I think we have spoken about this.
Hol up, what’s with the phrasing?
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (isolation #81) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:18 pm

-A very hasty Emerald
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (isolation #82) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:20 pm

In post 619, Varsoon wrote:I'm also informed, if you recall, that scum has at least one 'ground' role.
It doesn't end the day, no worries.

-V
That’s info you should holster til massclaim imo
-Inspector Gamma WOO WOO
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (isolation #83) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:29 pm

In post 677, Varsoon wrote:No, seriously, what the fuck
If my kill fails on you, why wouldn't you claim that shit immediately?
So like, stw made reads in response to the vig shot. So I don’t think they’re BP. So either the vig was fake or there’s some other intervention. Varsoon, since you don’t seem to care about what info you leak, does your vig shot not work on ground/air units?
-A very intrigued Emerald
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (isolation #84) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:34 pm

In post 694, Taly wrote:Let's not get personal here.

Does anyone have meta with
Nicorobin
? I've seen them in multiple games before but its impossible to filter their gameplay because of how vague it is regardless of play.

In
Maria's Anime Binge
she was town and was nonexistent like now.
Nico can also be non-existent as scum
A good example is the friemds mafia game she was in, where not only did she lurk hardcore, she used a ton of selfmeta to defend herself.
-Gammaichi Saiharmerald
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (isolation #85) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:37 pm

In post 720, Tibor and Lumia wrote:I know there's Zerg, Terran and the cool race I played as which literally I don't remember the name of. And I lost every game.

I am ashamed by how little I know of any RTS that is not Age of Empires 3.

-Brass (I wouldn't make Gamma own up to this)
FYI I haven’t played many RTS games ever, I prefer Turn Based Strategy. Fire Emblem and Advance Wars are great games.
-Gamma
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (isolation #86) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:40 pm

In post 735, u r a person 2 wrote:Tibor vote happened this way:

STW offered a chance to cooperate when they asked who we should vote for
I gave them a list of slots I was interested in getting more from
STW picked T&L
So that's where I voted.
It wasn't a scum read. I wasn't going to turn down the opportunity STW presented pretty much regardless of whom they picked.

Having had the opportunity to cooperate with STW like that, my gut likes them more, but I'm going to go back through the whole exchange tomorrow to see what fresh eyes can glean.
It was also fruitful in that I like my T&L read more now.

I understand if it seems weird, but you should check out some of my games. A great example would be between CheekyTeeky and myself in newbie 1905. Very similar trajectory. We tunneled one another, and then we just sort of started cooperating and it was good.
So you voted to try and ally yourself with stw. That’s the epitome of town behavior :roll:
-Gamma, who is over your shit
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (isolation #87) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:45 pm

In post 786, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 576, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 571, Almost Chara wrote:based on Nico's meta, i'm townleaning her slot for now. slightly.
~Chara
Me too. 1%.
Varsoon's meta comment made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.
Why is everyone ignoring, what clearly looks like unhappiness with her role pm?

Her not responding to my question, doesn’t look too great either. Nico, doesn’t deserve townie pints for jack, so far. :roll:
Bruh now that you mention this I get it 100%
-Grandma Esmeralda
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #88) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:00 am

In post 831, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 759, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 301, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Sorry, my memory on who was what in Undertale is fuzzy.
Me, A50, B&M, and Venmar/Firebringer were the scumteam
All else were town
Make sense?
-the green gemstone marked by a Greek letter
Maid Cafe?
They were town, what of it?
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (isolation #89) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:18 pm

In post 1363, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1258, Michael Scott wrote:@Mewtaph: Alchemist rebutted your attack on him, you left it at that though - why?
Rationale for STW, Almost Chara?
Why a policy lynch on Nancy?

~Jimothy
In post 1261, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 1258, Michael Scott wrote:@Mewtaph: Alchemist rebutted your attack on him, you left it at that though - why?
Rationale for STW, Almost Chara?
Why a policy lynch on Nancy?

~Jimothy
It's how scum would respond from beginning to end. Me trying to push Alchemist through here requires thread presence I don't have -
Nancy is acting as a huge obstacle to me pushing him at all and reflecting votes onto me in a very destructive manner

Tl;dr, the rebuttal is how a scum responds and the basis of his approach to me isn't how town thinks. I'm not responding to a hard SR
Like if I had any doubt you’re flipping red, thanks for putting my mind at ease.
Are you telling Michael Scott this or the other person?

-B
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (isolation #90) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:48 pm

In post 1365, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'm telling you guys. Chara is scum. Meta never wrong
Please link the never wrong meta.

-Brrrr it's cold here
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (isolation #91) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:27 am

I was curious who brought hatcheting up then I remembered Flavor is in the game.
As a replacement question, why was it brought up?
-A very out-of-it Emerald
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1520 (isolation #92) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:32 am

In post 856, Varsoon wrote:
Spoiler: Not Game Related
Every now and then, I look back at old posts I made and I crack a smile, because damn, I love myself.

Shit like this brightens my day:

Subject: Mini 1856 - This Mafia Game is for pieguyn (Game Over)
Varsoon wrote:
In post 564, SirCakez wrote: Right, except you flipped out, not just "detailing what was wrong with the post"
Until I begin posting videos of Macho Man Randy Savage and making photoshop edits of Charles Barkley, I have not yet flipped out.
Did I go a little hard in the paint?
Sure.
That's what pressure looks like.
Spoiler: continuing the tangent
I looked at your ISO there and you actually apologized to drealmerz in post-game. Ah the time before we realized drealmerz was an awful person.

-the head that played that game
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1521 (isolation #93) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:36 am

In post 869, u r a person 2 wrote:oh and i think someone asked me if im an alt, im not
okey
-GE
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (isolation #94) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:42 am

In post 898, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 893, u r a person 2 wrote:VOTE: nico
i dont think it's l-1 but count before you vote
shouldn't you be counting then?
~Chara
good question, gonna see how this shakes out
-ga-ga Gamma-ah, Emaraud romance
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (isolation #95) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:44 am

Spoiler: very confusing
In post 903, pinturicchio wrote:vc as vote conspiracy?
In post 905, Varsoon wrote:Victory Cream

-V
In post 907, pinturicchio wrote:I'd like to think is a recognition of Vince Carter's long career.

-Pin Carter
In post 908, Varsoon wrote:Well, I feel like a Valued Customer.

-V
In post 910, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 908, Varsoon wrote:Well, I feel like a Valued Customer.

-V
By a Venture Capitalist?

-Pin, the undercover economist
In post 911, u r a person 2 wrote:we've devolved into vapid conversation

wut
-a vexed Emerald
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (isolation #96) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:46 am

In post 932, Taly wrote:who is
mewtaph
?
I'll do you one better, why is Mewtaph?
-Gamma Emerald, who has been trying to make this a meme
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1526 (isolation #97) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:49 am

In post 956, Almost50 wrote:
In post 954, Taly wrote:a50, how have i been towntelling? >:
I don't remember, tbh. I mean, I could go dig it up
if you insist
, but it happened so early in the game that I just subbed you Town and moved on.

~A50
subbed?
-Gamma "sub to Pewdiepie" Emerald
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1527 (isolation #98) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:56 am

bulk response time!
In post 961, Varsoon wrote:
In post 955, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
@STW:

@Michael Stott:
You're all gravy.

@Mephistophanes:
Expand on your TRs on the non-stw hydrae and Pintu?
-The Real Slim Emerald
Mostly just how they were all approaching the game. Pint had this very cased out post against URAP2 that felt townie to me, though I'm curious where all that effort came and went.
I can write more on the specifics of this later, gotta catch some Z's. <3

In post 957, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
@STW:

@Michael Stott:
You're all gravy.

@Mephistophanes:
In post 523, Varsoon wrote:
In post 520, Michael Scott wrote:Your first sentence implies we're a TR, "gravy" implies mixed feelings though, clarify for me?

~Blah
It's all Gravy, like it's all Good.
I'm from the deep South
It's all G

-V
Bruh where
Wouldn’t really be able to meet up anytime soon but it’d be cool to know what state you live in
-Emerald Dog
Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
It'd be cool to meet up or hang out with other scummers. I coincidentally landed in a city in Florida for a year where another scummer lived and we kicked it from time to time, was very cool.

-V
Nice. I live in Florida rn myself, don't think I've updated my location on the GTKAS scummers map yet.
In post 962, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 950, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 491, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 490, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 488, pinturicchio wrote:Just got back into the game and saw this, what do you mean?
Taly and Varsoon signing their posts redundantly, while the STW hydra refuses to do so.

~Jimothy
r/woosh.

-Turicchio.
It’s whoooosh. With 4 o’s. Also I might post this to r/ihavereddit, though I’d prolly wait til the game ends
-dlaremE ammaG
It's actually woooosh, no 'h'. :P

~Jim
I don't think so but w/e
In post 965, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 936, Taly wrote:
In post 765, Mewtaph wrote:Hey Gamma, can I ask you a question? Do you think that I should be town reading you this game?
What answer were you expecting here?
It was an open ended question, so I wasn't expecting any answer in particular.
Why ask then? Shouldn't you ask that to determine honesty about how someone is perceiving themself?
In post 966, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 960, Tibor and Lumia wrote:Why are you assigning rigid probabilities to things anyways?
-A very tired Emerald, who is probably gonna stop for the night.
I say right in the post that I don't assign numerical values. example was just for explanation. =)
Well shucks.

-Gravy Eater
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (isolation #99) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:58 am

In post 975, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 974, NicoRobin wrote:I clearly said '/in to replace' in the sign-up thread.......
In post 87, NicoRobin wrote:/in to replace

UNVOTE:
wow that's it to your questioning?
-a very perplexed Emerald
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (isolation #100) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:01 am

In post 980, Tibor and Lumia wrote:Since Gamma didn't do this.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Pintu

I don't remember this many fluff posts coming from him before.

-A Brass Out of Hell (If someone can explain to me why Meatloaf is stuck in my head, I'd appreciate it)
I recall pintu being rather fluffy in the Red Flag game we played, and recall him being town there
-Gamma Emerald, lowkey edgelord
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (isolation #101) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:02 am

In post 984, Varsoon wrote:verify casing
:igmeou:
-Gamma
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (isolation #102) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:06 am

In post 993, Shoshin the worst wrote:I think it's just Mewtaph and Taly atm but it does not make any sense to me, either.
Looks like it was just Mew tbh. I don't know what their shared meta is rn, Mew/Alchemist care to elucidate me?
-Gamma Emerald, reader of YA literature at age 19
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (isolation #103) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:08 am

In post 995, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
Oh nice
First impression would be this is a reaction test, but I think I saw V For Vendetta saying he meant this.
btw brass mentioned the idea of stw being bulletproof in the hydra Discord, and I think I disagree as STW played like they expected to die.
-Gamma Emerald, resident insomniac
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1533 (isolation #104) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:11 am

In post 1021, Taly wrote:oh lol forgot
mephisto
was in this game again

...ive played with
jeanne11
... in 2015.

and ive played with
nico
one game this past year... but it doesnt count since she was mislynched early-game for doing the bare minimum to avoid being replaced
Nico was also part of the Shining Dreamers hydra in Varsoon Variety Hour (Undertale/M:tG/Gundam Mafia for those unaware).
-Gamma Emerald, repository of frivolous information
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1535 (isolation #105) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:16 am

In post 1064, Taly wrote:this is really new to me.

:( I'M usually the person who does the teeth-pulling for info and interactions

not the other way around

i demand a band-aid, a funny cat gif, a lollpop, and a hug.
I can provide hugs!
-Gamma Emerald, here to support you
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1536 (isolation #106) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:23 am

In post 1099, Taly wrote:like im really trying not to be bitchy or overly-frustrated in my posts (why i normally post GIFs all the time)

but i genuinely dont know how else to convey my thoughts to some of these quotes/posts that get my point across any clearler

:/
I'm really wanting to townread Taly for this ngl
Gamma Emerald, who can't come up with a funny epithet making him tonight's big loser
Spoiler:
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (isolation #107) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:51 am

In post 1121, Mewtaph wrote:Okay, so here's an expansion of the thought I briefed at the beginning of my - Alchemist has shown themselves to be a competent player in that he appeared active during and after RVS and easily adjusted into a neutral mediator role between Shoshin the worst and Varsoon. He takes multiple opportunities early on to appear present in the thread that seems crafted to achieve nothing but a sense of activity and general noise, but unlike other offenders of this act, shows that they have no particular interest in trying to wrangle active thread control, staying separated from those willing to fight each other over it. Town has no reason to engage with this type of engagement which allows presence but allows for separation from the events taking place for 20 posts, especially when they decide to make , which is a fairly analytical post to sort somebody as town using logic, right?

Except after Alchemist's ISO #0 to #20, he starts to move away from the early dispute and the problem is that his first post () in doing so feels artificial because when directly questioned, he points to the post as a reason to follow him as being town. was disconnected from his original line of thought in that I question if he actually thought of it in the first place. In sum, they've taken multiple stances but have retracted those stances to the point where he's been able to keep his options wide open outside of Varsoon/STW/Mephisto which are easy lynches to strike out as scum, while offering the overall illusion of coinciding ideas of being engaged and sorting the game state out, while failing to achieve either in any way that I believe in.

I could be wrong, but I'm comfortable with the rationale for my vote.
Yo
I want a reason for why you asked me how I read myself with no anticipated answer. That's a question people with pre-existing notions on the subject ask.
-Gamma Emerald, who is probably done for a while as his focus is broken
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (isolation #108) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:56 am

In post 1536, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 1099, Taly wrote:like im really trying not to be bitchy or overly-frustrated in my posts (why i normally post GIFs all the time)

but i genuinely dont know how else to convey my thoughts to some of these quotes/posts that get my point across any clearler

:/
I'm really wanting to townread Taly for this ngl
Gamma Emerald, who can't come up with a funny epithet making him tonight's big loser
Spoiler:
Correcting an injustice.

-Team Vulcano
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1556 (isolation #109) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:20 pm

We are running down the wire of time and here I am doing job interviews and letting Gamma take the lead.

VOTE: Mewtaph
-Brass Looking for a New Job Herald
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1606 (isolation #110) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:45 pm

I'd like to remind you all that we do not have time for vanity wagons right now. We have 21 hours left.

-You Dropped a Brass on Me
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (isolation #111) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:59 pm

In post 1586, Shoshin the worst wrote:Unfortunately I don't think I like many of the wagons atm at all. I know this is a bad time to get cold feet on Mewtaph but the level of flail and swing around here is actually reminding me of d2 in SCM. I still strongly dislike the way he squirmed when I tried to reach out to him here vs. last game but I'm not sure it's a scumtell in isolation.

jjh would be a terrific flashwagon but we're too close to deadline.
lol Kokichi

gonna go re-weight reads rq

UNVOTE:
In post 1605, Michael Scott wrote:VOTE: Kokichi Oma

I don't think his OMGUS is town-indicative, seems like it's well within his scumrange. His vote on STW is opportunistic.

~Jimothy
I am going to formally say these votes or lack thereof are all bad with less than 24 hours left.

This is a formal statement of badness.

-Badherald
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1685 (isolation #112) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:23 am

I see we're low on time so I'm gonna cast my vote now before continuing catch-up
VOTE: Mewtaph
-Gamma
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1686 (isolation #113) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:25 am

Hey brass did it already, nice
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1691 (isolation #114) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:29 am

In post 1135, ProFlavor wrote:Prediction: when FL catches up and sees this post he should read Michael Scott’s Iso

The prediction is at this stage of the game he will call it “political” or at least agree a to why I said that haha
I'm interested. They have the least posts out of all the hydrae and by a decent margin (all the others are around the top for post count).
-Gamma, lover of strong burgers
Spoiler:
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1693 (isolation #115) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:33 am

In post 1178, Kokichi Oma wrote:As town chara always says that my posting will eventually reveal my alignment. No way chara does this vote as town.
I guess this is a solid point. Not something we're chasing today though.
-Gamma, with eyes on the prize
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1695 (isolation #116) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:35 am

In post 1175, Varsoon wrote:Didn't you pull the same thing in the first Starcraft?
"Well yeah but you gotta find my teammates anyway so waste time doing that lol"

K thx but no

-V
btw meant to comment that I agree with this
Gamma, lover of nostalgia
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1696 (isolation #117) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:36 am

In post 1188, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 1187, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1180, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 1175, Varsoon wrote:Didn't you pull the same thing in the first Starcraft?
"Well yeah but you gotta find my teammates anyway so waste time doing that lol"

K thx but no

-V
....no?
Possibly my other head did?
I don't remember either heads doing that off the top of my head
I thought ya'll were one entity
All in the same

-V
We are and I'm not sure what you're talking about
Sorry if you feel tilted from SCM1 but like we're in a different game
lol so we shouldn't use meta? no thanks, samuel
Gamma, who's taking your entire stock
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1699 (isolation #118) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:40 am

In post 1195, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:To anyone who thinks Nico’s vote on Stw, is completely NAI:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76341&user_select%5B%5D=31019

You mean Varsoon right? Nico wasn't in Splatoon mafia.
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1700 (isolation #119) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:41 am

Gamma, who forgot brass was there because brass replaced out of that one
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (isolation #120) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:47 am

In post 1216, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 1200, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
So stw, why didn’t you state you thought this when I asked?
-MC Gamma
I stated the thought the exact moment it occurred to me.
Oh...
In post 997, Shoshin the worst wrote:
Oh nice
i literally do not know, Varsoon & AC have been speculating about it but it's not interesting to me
REALLY?
-Gamma, dunking on skrubs
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1705 (isolation #121) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:50 am

In post 1231, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1210, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 677, Varsoon wrote:No, seriously, what the fuck
If my kill fails on you, why wouldn't you claim that shit immediately?
So like, stw made reads in response to the vig shot. So I don’t think they’re BP. So either the vig was fake or there’s some other intervention. Varsoon, since you don’t seem to care about what info you leak, does your vig shot not work on ground/air units?
-A very intrigued Emerald
I do care about what I leaked and I specifically addressed this point already.

-V
I asked because it could be why your shot failed.
-Gamma
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1707 (isolation #122) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:57 am

In post 1257, Mewtaph wrote:Lynch pool for being scummy: {Alchemist21, Almost Chara, Shoshin the worst}
Up for policy lynch: {Nancy}

Steamrolling with the biggest wagon that forms on any of these three + Nancy.
Yeah hol up why's Nancy up for policy, what policy worthy things has she done?
-A very disturbed Emerald
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1710 (isolation #123) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:08 am

In post 1302, NicoRobin wrote:/replace out
hm...
-Gamma
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1713 (isolation #124) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:11 am

In post 1326, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1236, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 588, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 585, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 577, Shoshin the worst wrote:I don't understand why you think there's no town motivation in our slot pushing/scumreading you. It's pretty simple. We scumread you.
The fact you can't engage with me about why we shouldn't scumread you or should townread you had me baffled.
I believe that there can be a town motivation for scumreading me. I didn't say town!you town!reads me 100%

We can post game why I'm not into reading myself in the thread. It basically boils down to the wifom/not wifom discussion you're in the middle of and my having no interest in having those types of discussions
The problem we're having here is that you kicked off this rabbit hole discussion by voting us because you believe town!tw should be townreading you, plus the hydra dynamic which for the umpteenth time should not be deemed alignment indicative.

I'm trying to parse how you came to the conclusion that it's scum indicative for us to be scumreading you and pushing you just because the worst and you have history. I still do not understand your rationale here.

If you think TW should >rand be townreading you, we definitely need a better metric against which to measure your towntells, because it means what we are doing at the moment is on the wrong track.

This conversation is pretty important. If you do need to back out of it for
holistic playstyle/meta reasons
we understand but also please try to see that from our perspective, that leaves you joining out wagon late into its formation for almost exactly no reason...
In post 591, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 577, Shoshin the worst wrote:I could give it a go with pintu but I'm not sure it'd get me anywhere.
I'm pocketed without the need of you doing anything <3

@Varsoon, I have a towntell on the duck, on the same line of your "stretch your minds" of Shoshin. I've seen the duck using the
"holistical reads"
as town before and can't recall him doing it as scum.

By the way @duck, why scumreading us? Felt like it came out of nowhere.

-Pin
TW actually used the phrase “holistic playstyle/meta reasons” here, not “holistical reads”. I looked into this, and TW using phrases like “holistic meta” or “holistic read” is definitely not a towntell for him. In fact, he used the phrase “holistic meta” in the first Starcraft game (as scum) four different times. I searched TW’s posts for the phrases “holistic meta”, “holistic read”, “holistic play”, and “holistic playstyle” as this is what I found:

TW has used the phrase “holistic meta” four times in the first Starcraft game as scum (link: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77970):

Link to the first post where he used “holistic meta”: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77970&p=10584202&hi ... #p10584202
In post 517, the worst wrote:
In post 278, Varsoon wrote:P-EDIT:
Everything above the pedit is cringe
Everything below the pedit is locktown-irl

Varsoon I think you're really caught up on like holistic meta stuff and I'm like... not all that interested in it.... do you think the reads have been bad? maliciously intended? which ones? why?
Link to the second post where he used “holistic meta”: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77970&p=10595081&hi ... #p10595081
In post 1594, the worst wrote:But I'm also wary of the fact I'm fucking easily triggered by people using bullshit holistic meta tells so I might be seeing red
Link to the third post where he used “holistic meta”: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77970&p=10595151&hi ... #p10595151
In post 1638, the worst wrote:since no one is seeing what I'm seeing:
Mewtaph has asked Xtoxm the same question a lot of us have already asked him (which townreads gave him pause)

I think he's already answered that question really well, and I think his answer was town indicative. Mewtaph has ignored his reads and later contribution and comments about playstyle anxiety leading him to freak out about the early townreads. Follow his reads and it's probably pretty clear that he had his own takes, but the Big Bad Townblock was too much for him to like.

Mewtaph thinks he's a mislynch / has not noticed that Xtoxm's initial freak-out about the townreadspam actually kinda checks out, so shades him for not responding and votes him over ellitell

I ask Mewtaph to back the ellitell up with an actual scumcase. He cites the very early part of Xtoxm's contributions. I ask him to go back to his later iso and show me which of Xtoxm's posts are making him still feel that way

Nancy randomly charge-tackles me to the ground and Mewtaph stands there watching us and acting all surprised that I asked him to back up this read.

Like idfk he hasn't warlocked Nancy, she did it of her own volition but I'm fucking done if I'm being shaded for asking someone who's done sweet fuck all to back up a horseshit holistic meta tell with an actual scumcase on a slot I'm townreading
Link to the fourth post where he used “holistic meta”: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77970&p=10615025&hi ... #p10615025
In post 2977, the worst wrote:
In post 2975, Xtoxm wrote:I have to be able to trust that townies won't make reckless antitown plays like that.
You for real? I think Perf is scum but his hammer is the most defensible part of his ISO. The hell else was he meant to do with like 6 hours remaining? NM was clearly a very viable lynch candidate and imo if he was going to claim at all he would have already done it.

I'm kinda flashing back to something someone said to me pretty recently but if scum always made reckless antitown moves and town never did mafia would be like.. obscenely easier than it is. do you have reasoning other than an holistic meta dislike of hammers on unclaimed slots?

TW used the phrases “holistic meta” and “holistic gamestate read” one time each in Newbie 1866 as town (link: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=76047)

Link to the post where he used “holistic meta”: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=76047&p=10178131&h ... #p10178131

Link to the post where he used “holistic gamestate read”: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=76047&p=10201152&h ... #p10201152

TW used the phrase “holistic readthrough” one time In Newbie 1870 as town (link: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=76282)

Link to the post where he used “holistic readthrough”: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=76282&p=10264643&h ... #p10264643

TW used the phrase “holistic read” one time in Open 737 as town (link: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=77146)

Link to the post where he used “holistic read”: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=77146&p=10453007&h ... #p10453007

No results came up for “holistic play” or “holistic playstyle” when searching TW’s posts.

Granted, TW has used phrases like “holistic read” or something along those lines as town, but in this game the exact phrase he used in post was “holistic playstyle/meta reasons”, and he has used “holistic meta” four times as much as scum than he has as town. In any case, TW frequently uses the word “holistic” in general (there are 41 results for just the word “holistic” when searching TW’s posts), so at best him using the phrase “holistic playstyle/meta reasons” is NAI for him. So
@Pinturicchio
, why were you so quick to label this as a “towntell” for TW when it clearly isn’t?

And
@The Worst
, what are your thoughts on Pinturicchio incorrectly applying this as a “towntell” for your slot?

- Date Mike (Volxen)

Acupuncture has nothing on “holistic meta”, I guess. :lol:

Interesting.

~N

Large multiquote spoilered -- Krazy
wat
-Gamma, who's prolly gonna be out of here in a bit
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (isolation #125) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:14 am

In post 1350, Varsoon wrote:...mustang?

-V
prolly Alchemist (his avatar is Roy Mustang)
Gamma Emerald, still reeling from [SPOILERS]
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1716 (isolation #126) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:16 am

In post 1366, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 1365, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'm telling you guys. Chara is scum. Meta never wrong
Please link the never wrong meta.

-Brrrr it's cold here
Given Chara has rebutted your point I'd like to see it too.
Gamma, feeling fresh in Florida
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (isolation #127) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:21 am

In post 1411, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Also Eraserhead/Leaf, please explain to me in what world advocating a policy lynch on our slot is not even remotely scummy. And what about Mew’s weirdass Gamma question?

What possible town motivation is there in Mew asking Gamma if he should townread her?

I’m waiting. :popcorn:
I can see town motivation in the question. I CanNOT see town motivation in asking it in sucha throwaway manner like Mew did.
-Gamma, lord of obscure references
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (isolation #128) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:26 am

In post 1426, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 1423, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:C) Weirdass Gamma question, made to look like he was actually asking something useful when he clearly wasn’t.
C) i explained why i think that’s likelier town than scum.
Don't see it.
Gamma, who has perfectly functioning glasses
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1723 (isolation #129) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:29 am

In post 1451, Almost Chara wrote:at the risk of sounding like an absolute asshole, i'd like you to reconsider how much you've mentioned the PL thing. it's a lot more than Mewtaph has mentioned it. (he did so once and never pursued it.)
~Chara
Yeah, and that's probably because it was so out-there that it needed that level of response.
-Gamma
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1724 (isolation #130) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:30 am

How's that for a "speak of the devil" moment? I hadn't even posted and they appeared.
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1726 (isolation #131) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:33 am

In post 1466, ProFlavor wrote:@Gamma - should I be town reading you here?

You haven’t been on my radar too much, so I’d like to know.

~Leaf
Idk, I answered Mew earlier with a no but I've definitely kicked up the solving here and I feel like you have a good ability to read me initially, based on you frequently getting correct townreads on me and then second guessing.
-do I really need to do this?
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1727 (isolation #132) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:34 am

In post 1468, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1466, ProFlavor wrote:@Gamma - should I be town reading you here?

You haven’t been on my radar too much, so I’d like to know.

~Leaf
Wtf answer was Gamma supposed to give to that? Like seriously?

Like is she supposed to say, so glad you asked me that Mew, of course you shouldn’t. Thank you so much for helping clarify my own alignment to myself.
You are misconstruing this post.
-Gamma
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1731 (isolation #133) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:37 am

Just saw that. And I don't think it's the worst thing in the world but Flavor's little tirade about "a sum of points makes a read" goes here.
-Gamma, who is OUTTA HERE
PEdit: it wasn't in reference to what Mew asked at all, they were just asking me something Mew asked previously.
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1735 (isolation #134) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:00 am

Oh here comes Brass having to try to work with people and get things done. I'd rather settle this STW Varsoon shit and not have it be a distraction day 2 than lose Nico's replacement.

VOTE: STW

We really should not be this goddamned far from a lunch with 12 hours to go. I am not staying up until 3 am to hammer if people sperg to another wagon.

-Brass
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1771 (isolation #135) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:51 am

Someone asked a question, don't recall whom. But I feel resolving a 1v1 is more important day 1 when I don't have a particularly strong read on either of the likely lynches because in an early game we didn't resolve a 1v1 and basically had two town players going at it for the rest of the game and could get neither of them to focus on another issue.

-Brass
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1783 (isolation #136) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:12 am

In post 1773, Shoshin the worst wrote:Brass straight up why are you voting us?
The VC has legitimately two viable lynches at this point, you or jjh. You and Varsoon have been bickering the entirety of day 1 and that's a distraction.

I don't have a particularly strong read either way on jjh right now.

Therefore, your lynch is, in my view, a better option, regardless of how well the worst and I get along.

-Bharold
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1788 (isolation #137) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:18 am

In post 1785, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 1783, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 1773, Shoshin the worst wrote:Brass straight up why are you voting us?
The VC has legitimately two viable lynches at this point, you or jjh. You and Varsoon have been bickering the entirety of day 1 and that's a distraction.

I don't have a particularly strong read either way on jjh right now.

Therefore, your lynch is, in my view, a better option, regardless of how well the worst and I get along.

-Bharold
Join us on Kokichi?
I will do this, because it would be a decent lynch, but keep in mind I am going to sleep at about 10 EST, lynch achieved or no lynch. If this does not look viable, I am just going back to choosing a viable wagon because a lynch is better than a no lynch. No promises that it is not yours if this does not pan out to be viable.

VOTE: Kokichi

-Harold the Brass
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1791 (isolation #138) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:19 am

In post 1787, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1776, Shoshin the worst wrote:I'm struggling with where as well. We have like 12 hours left.
If I was a vig I'd be vigging ProFlavor because I don't think I have the energy levels/charisma to push through that lynch. Taly would be great too but I don't think I'm getting the support. Mewtaph I'm a little colder on. Kokichi is obvscum but I'm getting yelled at for voting him. jjh is my least preferred thru sheer inactivity. it's a compromise I'll do but still a compromise.
Why is Taly scum?

And how is Kokichi “obvscum” opposed to just bad town?

Why is once again no one listening to me, that jjh/Nico is very likely scum here? :facepalm:
Kokichi is not a bad player.
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1793 (isolation #139) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:19 am

In post 1791, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 1787, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1776, Shoshin the worst wrote:I'm struggling with where as well. We have like 12 hours left.
If I was a vig I'd be vigging ProFlavor because I don't think I have the energy levels/charisma to push through that lynch. Taly would be great too but I don't think I'm getting the support. Mewtaph I'm a little colder on. Kokichi is obvscum but I'm getting yelled at for voting him. jjh is my least preferred thru sheer inactivity. it's a compromise I'll do but still a compromise.
Why is Taly scum?

And how is Kokichi “obvscum” opposed to just bad town?

Why is once again no one listening to me, that jjh/Nico is very likely scum here? :facepalm:
Kokichi is not a bad player.
-Brass Harper
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1901 (isolation #140) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:25 pm

Hey, a time extension!

Be warned everything I said today when time seemed to be running out, will go again tomorrow.

-Mario Brassdyssey
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1964 (isolation #141) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:46 am

I'm back suckas
-Gemerald
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1965 (isolation #142) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:48 am

btw I'm in objection to the Kokichi vote but I'll discuss with Brass if I can
I'd rather see how his Chara read shakes out first.
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1966 (isolation #143) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:55 am

In post 1478, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 1394, Almost Chara wrote:it's a foolish one if so (not that i'm discounting your interpretation).
what's pretty bizarre to me is the belief that Kokichi's alignment has anything to do with mine here, as though his bad meta read on me has credence provided he's town.

but Leaf, do you think STW decides to have their cake and eat it too, by which i mean continuing to have us as strong town while also trying to lynch someone i don't want to lynch, and leave us open as a target on later days?

and thanks for the answer, Nancy.
~Chara
I don't think Kokichi's alignment is related to yours right now no
he was correct on scum!me last game and couldn't be bothered explaining it or revealing his triplevoting IC role that would have confirmed me scum

so if he does flip green I'll take his read on you like 1% seriously and actually see how I feel about it and whether it's worth engaging with you on.
This feels astonishingly weak of an assert of intent to follow up on Kokichi's read. It leaves plenty of room to say "still think Chara is town".
-Gamma, who can't see the trees for the forest
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1967 (isolation #144) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:58 am

In post 1491, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 1483, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 1422, ProFlavor wrote:What do you mean I’m not?

I feel I’m spouting it out pretty clearly.

He’s done nothing scummy, the 2 players who started it are known to tunnel, and there was no resistance before me.

That right there near locks him into town.

And this is BEFORE actually analyzing his play.

He’s been actively giving reads. He’s been asking questions. He’s been in the spot where he’s taking on multiple players at once. This is the epitome of a mislynch. He’s being extremely genuine, and showing thoughts of figuring out the game.

Mixed in with this and my town read of Varsoon, while seeing that U R A and Nancy are confused and trying to figure it out, I feel STW is near lock scum.

Honestly, probably with Mustang here.
You're not being clear at all. You've already decided the conclusion you're going to end up at so you're talking in circles until you get there. The fact your alleged townreads and your lock scumread are both as fucking confused as each other at your posting should probably tip you off that you're the one not expressing yourself properly... :lol:
This is actually far from it. Majority of my games are very fluid.

Gamma says I second guess myself and flip flop a lot. I don't like to leave any corner undusted. Been trying to stop with the second guessing, though.

~Leaf
I think stw has a point that if people aren't understanding you it's your job to make yourself clearer
-Gamma, rockin' out to some jams rn
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1968 (isolation #145) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:01 am

In post 1507, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1476, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 1389, ProFlavor wrote:Kokichi is also mislynch bait this early in the game. Shoshin is super scum. :lol:

~Leaf
"let's not lynch him because he's lynchbait" is agenda driven thinking. Kokichi's iso is high wolf equity lol.
don't position our slot like this. take a few minutes to try and see what we're seeing?
Dafuq? How and what makes you so sure he isn’t “lynchbait”?
Also: what makes lynchbait town? I dislike people asserting lynchbait has to be town, like it may be a point towards it but sometimes the lynch is simply that easy.
-Gamma, the devil's advocate
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1970 (isolation #146) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:03 am

In post 1514, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 1513, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1262, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 1222, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 1221, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Does no one have anything to say about post 1195?
I could link the friends game Gamma talked about and say Nico lurking can go either way tbh
Was this the one where we partnered up and had two desperate games?

~Leaf
So no link?

Don’t le me down, Eraserhead.
I'm not the one who brought it up. I was asking myself.

~Leaf
oh lol
yeah it was (if desperate = separate)
-Gamma, with his head in the clouds
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1972 (isolation #147) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:07 am

In post 1518, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 1517, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Nico might be scum here
it made me think she might be town but it's a bit wifom'y
Honestly kinda in agreement here
Also need to check where else Nico opted to replace out of a game because I remember one instance but not what alignment she was or which game
-Gamma, who is very not fine
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1976 (isolation #148) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:13 am

Yeah Nico was town the last time she opted to replace out, which was Heroes Wanted, and given her meta and recent games she's been in points to her being town.
-Gamma, whose favorite superhero is Iron Man
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1979 (isolation #149) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:17 am

In post 1558, Varsoon wrote:Mewtaph's going to flip town.
Vote Shoshin.
In post 1559, Shoshin the worst wrote:So are we....
Hmmm...
VOTE: shoshin the worst
If this reds I think Mew is spewed town
-Gamma, hyperaware of context clues
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1980 (isolation #150) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:20 am

In post 1977, Shoshin the worst wrote:Can you show me what's towny about her posts rq?
It's nothing about her posts but her posting habits.
I feel like scum Nico would have stayed in the game until something made her leave, which is what happened in the worst idea mafia. The fact she chose to replace out, something she only does as town iirc, probably makes her slot town.
-Gamma, who can't be explaining everything twice!
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1981 (isolation #151) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:23 am

In post 1574, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 1537, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 1121, Mewtaph wrote:Okay, so here's an expansion of the thought I briefed at the beginning of my - Alchemist has shown themselves to be a competent player in that he appeared active during and after RVS and easily adjusted into a neutral mediator role between Shoshin the worst and Varsoon. He takes multiple opportunities early on to appear present in the thread that seems crafted to achieve nothing but a sense of activity and general noise, but unlike other offenders of this act, shows that they have no particular interest in trying to wrangle active thread control, staying separated from those willing to fight each other over it. Town has no reason to engage with this type of engagement which allows presence but allows for separation from the events taking place for 20 posts, especially when they decide to make , which is a fairly analytical post to sort somebody as town using logic, right?

Except after Alchemist's ISO #0 to #20, he starts to move away from the early dispute and the problem is that his first post () in doing so feels artificial because when directly questioned, he points to the post as a reason to follow him as being town. was disconnected from his original line of thought in that I question if he actually thought of it in the first place. In sum, they've taken multiple stances but have retracted those stances to the point where he's been able to keep his options wide open outside of Varsoon/STW/Mephisto which are easy lynches to strike out as scum, while offering the overall illusion of coinciding ideas of being engaged and sorting the game state out, while failing to achieve either in any way that I believe in.

I could be wrong, but I'm comfortable with the rationale for my vote.
Yo
I want a reason for why you asked me how I read myself with no anticipated answer. That's a question people with pre-existing notions on the subject ask.
-Gamma Emerald, who is probably done for a while as his focus is broken
I expected no based off of your commentary in , but also some sort of clarification on engagement or activity. I thought your response was in line with what I expected. In terms of "open-ended", I was open to however you wanted to interpret it, though saying yes would be kind of a tonal shift off of what you already said so would require some follow-up or reasoning for me to verify. IIRC, you weren't appearing as much as Brass at that point which is why I wanted to get an answer from you then.
Okay, so you DID have an answer you expected and had plans to read into it. Why not state such then?
Gamma, who is not letting anything slip by
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1982 (isolation #152) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:24 am

In post 1579, Mewtaph wrote:Hmm, ok.
I'll also be around before deadline if this doesn't work.
VOTE: pinturicchio
In post 1580, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1565, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 1544, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1534, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1531, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 993, Shoshin the worst wrote:I think it's just Mewtaph and Taly atm but it does not make any sense to me, either.
Looks like it was just Mew tbh. I don't know what their shared meta is rn, Mew/Alchemist care to elucidate me?
-Gamma Emerald, reader of YA literature at age 19
I don’t think I’ve played with Mew before.
Ah, so he isn’t even basing his bad read on meta. His insistence in pushing you for reasons which make 0 sense to me, reads off to me.
I'm not playing in any games with you after this tbh, so you can stick "meta" up your ass.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Nice AtE fail. Bravo.
In post 1581, Mewtaph wrote:VOTE: Shoshin the worst
Eh, not feeling it.
Curious.
-Gamma, on the ball today
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1983 (isolation #153) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:33 am

In post 1653, Michael Scott wrote:Ah, okay. The "22 edits" got me overthinking. Nevermind, then.
Yeah no that should be important.
-Gamma, questioning everything and trusting no one
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1984 (isolation #154) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:35 am

In post 1664, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 1600, Shoshin the worst wrote:I'll switch to jjh as a sheer compromise but if that slot's town we'll start to see it.
I would've been fine with a Nico lynch but it seems like JJH plays in a non-lurk way and I trust that we'll start to see if it's town.

And Kokichi? I don't think so. We'll just continue to have that bad quality play, where he could be any alignment, and still a liability to town in my eyes.

Nancy, I think you tend to dislike anyone who begins to scumread you, so you do carry some bias I think - but Mewtaph's posts actually carry a lot of depth in them - compare to any scumgame of his, I think there's a slight difference. *shrug* Need to do a deeper study but I'm leaning town slightly.

Shoshin actually began to scumread Mew less recently, and I think that's kinda town-indicative for her, since scum!STW would be survivalistic and probably try to push the second-biggest wagon.

~Jimothy
Alright, what's your big plan then?
-Gamma, not in the mood for any Aaron Burr-esque "waiting for it".
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1985 (isolation #155) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:41 am

In post 1720, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1718, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 1411, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Also Eraserhead/Leaf, please explain to me in what world advocating a policy lynch on our slot is not even remotely scummy. And what about Mew’s weirdass Gamma question?

What possible town motivation is there in Mew asking Gamma if he should townread her?

I’m waiting. :popcorn:
I can see town motivation in the question. I CanNOT see town motivation in asking it in sucha throwaway manner like Mew did.
-Gamma, lord of obscure references
Hmmm . . . interesting. Yeah, didn’t he say, he wasn’t expecting an answer iirc?
He said he did but I still think he didn't really care, I definitely think the "he asked it to look like he was doing things" idea holds water, though if STW flips scum I'll prolly let it go.
-Gamma, who has no chill
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1986 (isolation #156) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:44 am

In post 1740, Varsoon wrote:Also, I don't really know that a 'rudeness tell' holds weight.
correlation is not causation

-V
Meh I definitely think behavioral tells are useful. I, for example, tend to try to "cash in" whenever I see something that could be painted as scummy when I'm scum. While as town I might hold off.
-Gamma, who's gonna take a small break. Will finish today though.
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2130 (isolation #157) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:39 pm

Through page 74 and haven’t found anything I really wanted to comment on
-Gamma, concern about missing something
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2133 (isolation #158) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:42 pm

In post 1864, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1855, ProFlavor wrote:Shoshin the worst (the worst + Shoshin hydra) - would
Mephistophanes 39 (Nancy Drew 39 and Aristophanes hydra) - nah
Varsoon nah
Almost Chara (Almost50 + Chara Hydra) nah
Michael Scott (Auro + Volxen Hydra) would
Kokichi Oma - nah
Tibor and Lumia (brassherald and Gamma Emerald hydra) nah
jjh927 nicorobin - reluctantly if we have to
Mewtaph - if FL wants to

alchemist21 - probably not
ProFlavor (Flavor Leaf and profii hydra) - hallelujah
u r a person 2 - if FL wants to

pinturicchio nah
Taly nah
I don't understand why you phrased it this way for my slot and mew's slot specifically. It's not hydra dissonance in the way that I normally understand it, where you two disagree. It's dissonance in the sense that it seems unaware of - or at least it fails to incorporate - FL's repeated pronouncements that mewtaph is town and that I am town.

Am I reading something into nothing? Was there a thought process you had that made it make sense?
Glad I’m not the only one who noticed that
-Gamma, one with the Force
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2135 (isolation #159) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:46 pm

In post 1881, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1141, Taly wrote:honestly, anyone who keeps
"OKing"
a
Nico
wagon or even a
Kokichi
wagon at this point is just saying
"im not going to do anything else but push for a PL until we get content out of this one player"
This is a valid point
Gamma, who accepts you for who you are (as long as you aren’t a bad person)
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2137 (isolation #160) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:48 pm

In post 1899, Shoshin the worst wrote:so you wanted to roll scum
yeah uh wtf, this is new
-Gamma, always open to learning new things
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2140 (isolation #161) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:53 pm

In post 1924, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1922, Michael Scott wrote:VOTE: ProFlavor

- Date Mike (Volxen)
VOTE: ProFlavor

I’ll miss you, Eraserhead. *sniff*
A new challenger approaches!
-Gamma, who still wants Paper Mario in Smash
Btw @Mephisto, I think that read list by profii is weird but not reason enough to push there until they respond about it.
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2146 (isolation #162) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:00 pm

In post 1996, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1943, pinturicchio wrote:I'm at page 53. Mew's reaction to his wagon was great. How he approached Nancy is exactly how I'm feeling right now: she just defends her townreads by attacking whoever is scumreading them. Flavor's reaction to Mew's wagon is townie as hell too, but I already said this. I don't see any scum intention on how Pro unvoted unless both Mew and Flavor are scum ---> Mew is apparently town because of his reaction ---> both are town, which is much more likely than both being scum (thinking that I caught two out of three scum instead of two out of ten towns... My tinfoil hat is not ready for that)
No it wasn’t. Mew’s reaction was horrible and very unlike town!Mew.
Honestly the way Pintu speaks there just seems generally forced. Who calls a reaction great like that?
-Gamma, in the home stretch
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2148 (isolation #163) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:04 pm

In post 2022, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1972, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
Also need to check where else Nico opted to replace out of a game because I remember one instance but not what alignment she was or which game
Gamma, remember OK 1, where she flaked as scum and was replaced by Tails?
Yes. Here’s the thing: she flaked from OK1. She replaced out of Heroes Wanted. This lines up with her meta of preferring scum: scum!her would try to stay in if struggling to keep up, town her would give up at that point.
-Gamma, almost there!
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2149 (isolation #164) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:05 pm

In post 2024, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1976, Tibor and Lumia wrote:Yeah Nico was town the last time she opted to replace out, which was Heroes Wanted, and given her meta and recent games she's been in points to her being town.
-Gamma, whose favorite superhero is Iron Man
No Gamma, Nico was scum in OK 1. How are you not remembering this?
HEROES WANTED WASNT OVERKILL FOR PETER’S SAKE
-Gamma, who can’t believe he has to explain this!
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2152 (isolation #165) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:06 pm

In post 1302, NicoRobin wrote:/replace out
@AC
-Gamma, who knows what the fuck he’s saying.
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2157 (isolation #166) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:10 pm

In post 2025, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1979, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 1558, Varsoon wrote:Mewtaph's going to flip town.
Vote Shoshin.
In post 1559, Shoshin the worst wrote:So are we....
Hmmm...
VOTE: shoshin the worst
If this reds I think Mew is spewed town
-Gamma, hyperaware of context clues
You’re voting Stw to solely to clear Mew?

Why not the converse?
I mean a Mew red flip also probably indicate a stw green flip but 1) Mew didn’t imply stw was town while voting stw and 2) stw has momentum.
-Gamma, fan of computer logic despite not having the focus to code
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2161 (isolation #167) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:15 pm

In post 2042, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 2037, u r a person 2 wrote:@creature

You seem like an agreeable chap who hasn't read the game yet. How about lynching proflavor blind?
But then how would FL claim masons with him later :(

~ woof
I’d like this joke more if it wasn’t Flavor’s hydra partner
-Gamma, who has his share of shameful moments
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2166 (isolation #168) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:21 pm

In post 2125, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 2115, Varsoon wrote:@Creature: How do I play
With a lot of quoting in the chess forum

If either of you want to play lmk or start a thread over there etc etc
I’d be down, but might be rusty as my last chess experience might have been that chess puzzle I did in Undertale Mafia
-Gamma, finishing the fight TONIGHT!
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2171 (isolation #169) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:25 pm

In post 2165, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2148, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 2022, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1972, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
Gamma, remember OK 1, where she flaked as scum and was replaced by Tails?
Yes. Here’s the thing: she flaked from OK1. She replaced out of Heroes Wanted. This lines up with her meta of preferring scum: scum!her would try to stay in if struggling to keep up, town her would give up at that point.
-Gamma, almost there!
Oh okay, so you’re saying scum!Nico flakes and town!Nico replaces out? But if you miss the prodge 3 times or fail to respond in the alotted time, it still gets your slot replaced anyhow.

Anyway, T & L, always town here. I tend to townread players who don’t mindfuck me in general.
Yeah, you’re getting it. It’s not black-and-white, but I’ve NEVER seen Nico replace out willingly as scum.
-Gamma, who’s FINALLY done!
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2284 (isolation #170) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:08 pm

I’d be willing to vote ProFlavor and I recall someone else on stw saying the same so that can be lynched
Still gonna call it a vanity wagon Varsoon?
-Gamma
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2313 (isolation #171) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:22 pm

stw is L-1
I was discussing voting ProFlavor with brass but don’t think we should now
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2370 (isolation #172) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:50 am

In post 2369, jjh927 wrote:Hey I wanted #7 and now I'm stuck on #8 what is this
Sorry, I wanted to move down but forgot to submit the movement in our Hydra thread. I only said it in Discord. In my heart, we are switched.

-Brassheart
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2414 (isolation #173) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:33 pm

We failed to submit a move action on forum, as stated before.

-Brass
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2432 (isolation #174) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:30 am

Hello, I see we have dueling wagons, what's the deal with that? Did Creature CC vig?
-Gamma, finally ready to return!
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2433 (isolation #175) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:36 am

In post 2368, Creature wrote:VOTE: Varsoon
Alright definitely seeing why Creature is being voted
-Gamma, who might start re-runnning jokes this game day
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2434 (isolation #176) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:38 am

In post 2384, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: varsoon
And this is pure OMGUS.
-Gamma, not in the mood for your garbage
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2435 (isolation #177) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:41 am

In post 2403, Varsoon wrote:I think I probably shouldn't telegraph my shot if scum can just block it during the day or something like that. :/
Agreed. A lot of my plans in DnD mafia got borked by me being vocal about all of them. Didn't help that I had to do so in order to keep myself fucking alive though.
-Gamma, not sick but tired
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2436 (isolation #178) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:44 am

In post 2419, jjh927 wrote:Nope, haven't done so yet
REEEEEEEAAAAAAALLY?
When you replaced into Real Folk Blues Rematch, you RELISHED getting to read through a very long game. You're telling me you aren't the same here? That is instant alarm bells from you.
VOTE: jjh927
-Gamma, whose songs know what you did in the dark
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2445 (isolation #179) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:06 am

For the record, I would also be interested in Varsoon taking his dayvig shot before the end of day.

I'd like him to shoot under him on the list, too. But, he did move up quite a bit in the order, so, I think its easy to pick someone there.

I'd be fine with him shooting Creature to see what happens, Creature is missing, so that's pretty scum indicative.

-Bras Sherald
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2466 (isolation #180) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:12 am

In post 2464, Varsoon wrote:So this is where I shoot ProFlavor?
No, they are above you. I believe you should shoot someone below you.

-b(elow advocate)rassherald
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2470 (isolation #181) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:27 am

In post 2468, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2466, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 2464, Varsoon wrote:So this is where I shoot ProFlavor?
No, they are above you. I believe you should shoot someone below you.

-b(elow advocate)rassherald
Why do you think that's a thing??
The position in the list must mean something.

Let's call this a hunch on my part.

-Brass
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2486 (isolation #182) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:58 pm

And Kokichi just so happens to be under you in the player order...

-Bras(shoot Kokichi, give in to your desires this is a superliminal message)herald
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2539 (isolation #183) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:06 am

We are cool with a lynch of Creature.

I guess you can consider this intent to hammer if its still L-1. I am not ready to hammer yet, but without more activity, I might decide to do so.

-Brass
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2592 (isolation #184) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:32 pm

Why should anyone with a PR be more open with their role?

Also, A50 (Who I'm pretty sure should just be I50 by now) can you link the town games to which you are referring?

P-edit: I don't want to lynch prior to shooting, Varsoon should be an extra town motivated kill, I feel like we should take maximum advantage of that, thus why I have been pushing for him to take a shot

-Super Brass Brothers Ultimate
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2657 (isolation #185) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:44 am

In post 2634, brassherald wrote:Hey, FYI, looks like it's just going to be me from here on out, just as God intended. You are all now stuck with brassherald running at maximum efficiency.

(God help us all)

Well, back to Xenoblade Chronicles 2 rather than the site.
In post 2639, brassherald wrote:
In post 2596, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 2592, Tibor and Lumia wrote:Why should anyone with a PR be more open with their role?

Also, A50 (Who I'm pretty sure should just be I50 by now) can you link the town games to which you are referring?

P-edit: I don't want to lynch prior to shooting, Varsoon should be an extra town motivated kill, I feel like we should take maximum advantage of that, thus why I have been pushing for him to take a shot

-Super Brass Brothers Ultimate
Ask your hydra p. Gamma was in that game (He was the Scum Doctor, I was the Town GS and Mew was the Town JK)

~A50
Since I lost Gamma Lamma Bing Bong before Gamma provided me the link, can I has link now?
For ISO, I missed the message asking me to stay in hydra, sorry boyos.
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2676 (isolation #186) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:39 pm

VOTE: jjh

-The only one still here
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2677 (isolation #187) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:43 pm

@mod I'll be V/LA February 4-9
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2689 (isolation #188) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:35 am

Both were also so obvtown that at this point the scum could never push a mislynch.
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2691 (isolation #189) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:42 am

Scum doctor might exist?
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2697 (isolation #190) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:21 am

In post 2696, pinturicchio wrote:I think it's funny you called the same scumteam Creature did but with me instead of you. And I think that post is incriminating because of timing; just after Creature called you scum, you reafirmed why you were voting him, but giving the space to doubt with "are you confident it flips scum?", as you weren't that confident.

I think you're bussing jjh, I started that wagon yesterday (not with a vote, but the wagon started after I pushed him), and I don't know your case against Mew but he's probably town because you're pushing him.
So, who is third scum?
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2701 (isolation #191) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:26 am

In post 2682, jjh927 wrote:VOTE: Tibor

If I'm casing this it happens tomorrow
By the way, counter to this bad vote.

I, brassherald, am not the one that repped out, despite having only completed one scum game in my life. I hate rolling scum and everyone should know this by this point. If either of us left the game as scum, it would have been me, and in fact, it was me in the previous game we played on this hydra where we rolled scum.

So, like, I feel like at this point, having remained in the game and not just decided to leave, I should be Innocent Child level because I am still here.
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2740 (isolation #192) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:38 am

In post 2739, brassherald wrote:
In post 2738, Michael Scott wrote:We should massclaim, see if mechanics help us hone in on scum, and wagon JJH.
How do we determine who starts the massclaim?
I'm an idiot who signed out of brassherald, signed back in to brassherald and made a post. Ugh.
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2760 (isolation #193) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:14 am

Too many people know I hate scum for me to pretend otherwise.

I mean, in this game alone, the worst would probably call me out post game if I said otherwise and Varsoon was mod to the game I repped out of as scum on this account. I don't hide my heavy preference for town.
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2768 (isolation #194) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:32 am

I'm also fine with following up that fake claim, so I don't really give a shit if we popcorn.
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2769 (isolation #195) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:44 am

You know what? I hate waiting, here's why JJH is full of shit. There aren't two town bulletproofs.

I'm an ultralisk, limited shot bulletproof. Not going to tell scum how many shots.

I did not submit a move on site Night 1, and moved down 1 Night 2. Because I am aiming for the bottom for no real reason other than I think its funny to aim low.

Gamma even kind of referenced where I thought Shoshin the Worst would claim BP, and said to Gamma in discord that there's no way there are two BPs in the game.
In post 1532, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
Oh nice
btw brass mentioned the idea of stw being bulletproof in the hydra Discord, and I think I disagree as STW played like they expected to die.
-Gamma Emerald, resident insomniac
That's why I mentioned it, because there are not two Town BPs, so a BP claim is a scum claim.
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2770 (isolation #196) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:45 am

I am fine with now resuming Varsoon's list, but no other scum is going to be dumb enough to claim my role.
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2773 (isolation #197) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:51 am

In post 2771, jjh927 wrote:I'd vote you now but I'm already voting you
Thanks for that, I mean, even if you flip a lynch on me, you know they're coming for you next, right? Because you have to 100% know I am telling the truth and saying "Oh shit" to yourself right now.

I'll just sit waiting for your case on me that'll never come like everything else you promise.
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2774 (isolation #198) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:54 am

In post 2772, jjh927 wrote:I'll definitely try and get that case done tomorrow because you seem to have decided to go in hard on the 1V1
Going hard on a 1v1 for a person who literally just claimed my role?

It's almost as if that makes you confscum, because there is no way that we get 2 BPs and a fucking doctor.
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2777 (isolation #199) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:00 pm

Yeah, because I'm sure a role in mafiascum is "town unlimited BP after first night".

The role would be impossible to balance.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”