Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:29 am

Post by Auro »

In post 329, Varsoon wrote:Sorry to let ya down, Jimothy, but I use that phrase regardless of alignment. :P
Sure, 'soon, but I dug up all the instances and you've only ever directly called something "lacking venom"/"venomless" as scum :cool:
Correct me if I'm wrong, with proof. :P

~
Detective
Michael Scarn
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:45 am

Post by Auro »

His read progression on STW:
Spoiler:
In post 45, u r a person 2 wrote:is this game UMS or ladder?

VOTE: shoshin the worst
there are no ducks in starcraft
In post 143, u r a person 2 wrote:This signing posts thing and follow up posts are the scummiest posts of the thread. Why does town you not just go okok jeez and start signing?
In post 185, u r a person 2 wrote:but i don't want this lynch anymore right now

I think I'll join you on Taly.
In post 372, u r a person 2 wrote:my town leans right now are
STW -tone,play I think TW is trying to use his experience modding and playing with me to read me and that's why he's asking me for my thoughts about specific posts.
In post 420, u r a person 2 wrote:It's pretty sneaky to then turn around and read my response to that thought experiment as if I claimed those thoughts were engraved on stone slabs from god.
In post 425, u r a person 2 wrote:I'm just saying treat my answer in the same good faith, charitable manner that I acted in when responding to it.
In post 522, u r a person 2 wrote:@stw I thought you were done with this synchronized hydra nonsense but in retrospect you were just not signing and I was just inferring who was authoring the posts.

This is still scummy

Will have to take a closer look at this, but it is pinging me.

~Detective Michael Scarn
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:06 am

Post by Auro »

In post 1613, Varsoon wrote:My opinion is that the slot sorts itself, like it always has when he's claimed IC.

1. Nope, read the quote above. I believe he's got a role that he feels will hard-confirm him as town.
2. He lies about these things most of the time, but the lies are more misdirects than outright lies.
1. I don't get it - you said you *don't* believe the setup would have both a hard-confirmable town and also a vig. So you don't think both vig and IC would exist, but vig and "role that
can
hard-confirm someone as town" is possible? I think I'm misinterpreting your thought process here, clarify?
2. I still think those "misdirects" are anti-town. Apparently the last time he claimed IC he didn't even mod-confirm it, which is pretty dangerous - I think as long as he's not straightforward with it there's no reason to trust him. I'll check how often he claims IC right off in his scumgames.

If he has a propensity to much around and "misdirect" as town, this means he can retract it later and wave off scumreads when his being IC is disproved, so that factors into why I wouldn't refrain from lynching him in this case, too.

~Jimothy
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2671 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:08 pm

Post by Auro »

I think since we're at most a day apart from LyLo we should massclaim anyway.
If everyone agrees, I can start. I'd prefer popcorn.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3563 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 3553, skitter30 wrote:michael scott, you guys were super super super impressive and i really liked how you approached the game, hope to play with you some time!
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3567 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:00 am

Post by Auro »

In post 3525, Mewtaph wrote:. I didn't think I would survive if I pushed something and I was wrong then it would be held against me.
Hey, I actually don't think that would necessarily happen - I think pushing actively is more important than chucking it because you're afraid of getting lynched.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”