Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

I finally found the 1 person that doesnt tr sheep for posting like a tumblr page
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

the narrative that we are w/w is comical to me

when are getting a new wagon value chart btw
i feel like the value of vaxcoin crashed a few pages back
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1564, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i wasnt your w partner

it's the game where mulch was lost wolf chara was roelcop and hawk was confirmed miller and you got gamma to vote him in lylo

half a year ago or smtg
You weren’t in that game!
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Nvm you were
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: sheep
I really don’t see my thinking changing here
<Embrace The Void>

sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 1573, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1571, sheepsaysmeep wrote:im like 95% sure that xtoxm/leaf are wolves rn though

individually both scummy but associations look terribly w/w esp with varsoon

honestly it feels correct for the lynch today to be inside us 3

In what world do Varsoon/Xtoxm act the way they do together as W/W.

That’s scum you trying to connect multiple of us together to set up a multiple mislynch path.

You are bringing up Xtoxm now as a scape goat to get the Sheep vs Flavor relief.
ive been pushing xtoxm/varsoon for a while

the cohesion between the two was out of nowhere but super apparent and it felt like they were two different slots but acting like a hydra and very unnatural
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

i wouldnt be scared of you if i was wolf lol
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

purr do you want to try talking abotu people who arent me
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 1580, sheepsaysmeep wrote:the cohesion between the two was out of nowhere but super apparent and it felt like they were two different slots but acting like a hydra and very unnatural
varsoon outed the hood at the start specifically so people could account for unnatural cohesion between hood members
but you failed to take it into account in your read
because your read on our slots is fake
also failed to take into account our game history + friendship
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1526, sheepsaysmeep wrote:flavor's posting is terrible

it's painfully wolfy how much emphasis he puts on the fact that he should be townread
Tbf sheep, that isn’t a good reason to sr anyone. I do that all the time. I would view that as NAI, unless you have meta on a slot that says otherwise.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1531, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1523, Purrcocet wrote:I was hoping flavor leaf would grant me the death i have been longong for
You haven’t pinged me as scum.

If you side with me, you have a better chance at dying in the night, though, because scum are going to kill within the people who aren’t scum reading me to weaken me.
Sorry Purr, but I call dibs on being tonight’s NK. If I don’t get NK’d soon, I’m probably replacing out of this game.

Yeah, Purr is definitely town here but they’ll have to just suffer until N3. :P
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1532, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1522, Wisdom wrote:why is gamma town
I just don’t think gamma acts the way he did towards Varsoon as scum. He even unvoted near the end which meant he knew it was more personal. ScumGamma isn’t controlled by emotions.
You don’t think he could replicate that as scum though? I dunno, I am emotional as any alignment. But interesting point, anyway.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1537, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m actually a jester/lyncher hybrid who wins by achieving one of those wincons. It doesn’t end the game.

Which is why I know scum’s on my wagon.
How does that work exactly?

And what is your explanation for Varsoon fakeclaiming cop?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1538, Flavor Leaf wrote:I get to tree stump if I get my lynch, though.
If it is even more possible to get a more boring role than that in this game, I can’t figure out what.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:22 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1576, Xtoxm wrote:i feel like the value of vaxcoin crashed a few pages back
rofl,

SELL! SELL!

I'll catch up tomorrow prob, long weekend with the fam. Wife had "crap and yak" day on Sat and then we went to an indoor water park today. Tons of fun!
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1547, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1536, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Sheep/PB - As town, because I know I’m town and that you guys have a hard tunnel read, probably based on Varsoon antics, what would you like me to do to work with you to show you that i am town? If you say nothing I can do, that is actively playing against a town wincon because you should ALWAYS be open to the idea that you are wrong.

You both are stuck on ONE single person, and that is incredibly poor play. Even if you think I’m scum, you need to consider the fact you are wrong, and try to find other scum as well. This isn’t a 1 scum game.

Now stop tunneling, stop being lazy, and find scum.

If you think I’m scum, fine, let me know what TownMe can do to help show you that I’m town. Because not accepting that is just pigheaded playing.

This is literally the only post I have that talks about your tunnel. And it’s not even the entirety of the post. You were blatantly misrepping and pushing everything aside as an attempt to discredit.
And that makes sheep scum fypov, rather than just wrong, how?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1548, Theta Alpine wrote:i am afraid i just do not have the capacity to play this game for the time being
i have been getting over an addiction and for the past few days my mind has felt like it is falling apart
xyzzy please replace me out
Feel better.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

Flavor Leaf:

Outofacanon.jpeg
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1549, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1431, Flavor Leaf wrote:Vonflare’s probably town from what I saw. He probably saw a wagon and just decided to jump on. Scum Vonflare would have done the same, but I expect Vonflare to move his vote soon, so
In post 1432, Flavor Leaf wrote:Ausuka and Wisdom being away from Varsoon wagon implies town. They’re on the wagon Varsoon is going after, and Varsoon would have been a high profile lynch. Both of them can carry a scum game single handedly, and I don’t see them not allowing Varsoon to go through.

They might stay away from it, sure, but I don’t see them adding pressure away from it.
In post 1434, Flavor Leaf wrote:I was going to say I actually was scum reading Gamma based on his varsoon exchange, but his Unvote on replace made Gamma realize it was emotions speaking into reads.

Scum Gamma is robotical. More mechanic and logic’s based than emotion.

I’ll soul read him as town for now. Plus, I like working with Gamma, so that’s a plus, alongside him already on sheep. I think
In post 1439, Flavor Leaf wrote:I just won a town newbie game where Trekkie was scum, and I don’t think she’s scum here. She was very timid, and became incredibly obvious scum. I thought it could have been newbie hesitation, but it was newbscum, and it’s just a little different here. I actually would have found it scummier had they posted and not been on Varsoon.
In post 1479, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1448, Kokichi Oma wrote:I dont like his opening. :/

But I don't like vax more
Don’t focus on Vax. He gains nothing from town reading me the way he did and retracting a claim.

I think this is most likely coming from town you, though, regardless if you’re lying about your stuff.
In post 1484, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m reading Alonzo as town.
In post 1509, Flavor Leaf wrote:Varsoon’s an excellent scum player; the fact that he was being pushed for fake guiltying someone like that is ridiculous imo.

He had 8 votes on him while in a 1v1 with Gamma, Gamma i voted with Wisdom and Ausuka on Gamma shows how ridiculous that wagon on Varsoon was.
In post 1511, Flavor Leaf wrote:Let’s see...

Gamma
Xtoxm
Trekkie
Vaxkiller
Nancy for the most part
I guess Kokichi
Alonzo

Those are the town reads I’ pretty solid with right now.
In post 1512, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Singleton/BNL - you seem to be fence sitting a lot. You’re pretty passive, I get it, but I am getting paranoia from you. I felt like you were waiting around to see where the consensus on me was going before committing rather than trying to get a read on me, so I am lean scum reading you, however I know it’s in your personality anyways, which is why I’m not fully committing, but you did become my strongest opinionated read.
In post 1513, Flavor Leaf wrote:Light Ganski, you’re scummy too.

Pretend I’m 100% town confirmed to you, who’s scum?
In post 1514, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 967, light_ganski wrote:
Town

ganski
theta alpine
hebichan
wagonomics after the claim
Weak town

the brie
sheep
nancy drew
singletonking (I guess? this is barely more than null)
ausuka (my gut was scum but I don't trust my gut)
Eh

vaxkiller
wisdom
kokichi
Weak scum

purrcocet (again... barely more than null)
party boat
gamma emerald
0verkill
xtoxm
Scum

jaylow (his one post was godawful)
vonflare (this one is for the death miller claim then disappearing, should policy lynch if we don't decide on anyone else)
varsoon

Puts Varsoon, Vonflare, and a lurker as the scum, and then has xtoxm, Gamma, and party in lean scum.

Vonflare is lynchbait, party vs Varsoon are going at each other while in same neighborhood, xtoxm doesn’t make sense as scum with varsoon, that’s way too buddy buddy, and Gamma is the counter wagon.

VOTE: Light

I’m going to here. I await your response.
In post 1517, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 876, Wisdom wrote:theta probably doesnt cc as scum

VOTE: gamma

Catching up on the game, and this post here gives some town credit to both Theta and Wisdom.

I agree, Theta likely doesn’t cc as scum, and Wisdom then goes to gamma, not who theta CC’d, meaning he wasn’t even trying to mislynch someone.

Wisdom is someone I try not to throw out a town read on, because I’m always paranoid of him.

I’m going to look into Wisdom a bit more.
In post 1518, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 890, light_ganski wrote:Scum!varsoon outs the hood for towncred and to raise the overall likelihood of one of his townie neighbours being lynched?

Town!varsoon outs the hood for... what reason? Its useful to know who's in it but surely that negates it's usefulness to a town player for in-hood reads. Someone hmo on this one
I hard disagree with this.

I’ve done so much damage as scum in neighborhoods by keeping it closed off.

Ask Gamma.

I had a mod create a day Neighborizer role, and they Neighborizer scum me Day 1, and the mod in the spectator thread goes “well, there goes my unique role.”

This was just Light trying to create some weak mislynch case way back then.

It is completely NAI to put a neighborhood like that. Especially considering Varsoon didn’t even go after his neighborhood. He was actively giving the rest of the game more information.
In post 1519, Flavor Leaf wrote:Wisdom/Ausuka are a step below my other town reads because they actively were going against Varsoon wagon, albeit indirectly.

I think either of them would have played in a way to let that go through, even if they were doing it nonchalantly.

I have a bad feeling in my stomach that Hebichan is scum. </3. Especially with her early talk about reluctantly town reading Sheep.

I’m going to make an estimated guess of Light, Sheep, Hebichan. I feel I’m getting pretty close with the money.

@Hebi - you’ve been off site for a bit, so you probably won’t see that for a while, but let’s do this buddy system thing again. This time, you can be the last scum standing.
In post 1532, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1522, Wisdom wrote:why is gamma town
I just don’t think gamma acts the way he did towards Varsoon as scum. He even unvoted near the end which meant he knew it was more personal. ScumGamma isn’t controlled by emotions.

You said I haven’t done anything but talk about your loltunneling, right? You literally brought up the ratio of content.

I had one post about you guys tunneling.

All these posts hasn’t nothing to do with anyone tunneling on me. At all. This was actively me analyzing elsewhere, regardless of what you think my alignment is, this is a fact that I was putting content out there.

You have blatantly misrepped me and attempted discredited me for the last time.

You wanna know how you discredit people? You show them definitive proof. You are caught scum.
Again, how does this make sheep scum, rather than wrong? Why couldn’t you both be town here?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1552, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1539, sheepsaysmeep wrote:your analysis is ~nai idt anything outside of your scumrange
Literally nothing is out of my scum range, this can’t really be used as an excuse. You gotta actually analyze and do the work.

Why is it more likely to come from scum than town? Explain this stuf. Stop being lazy if you’re actually town.
Sheep is tonally town here. I’ve played numerous games with him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1171, sheepsaysmeep wrote:we're not lynching a fucking jailkeeper claim today

we're not lynching a fucking inno child claim today

end of story or village is throwing

why is this a conversation that even needs to be had
In post 1172, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1167, Xtoxm wrote:Im sick of his ic claims
I'll believe it when the mod says it not before
If you have a better idea then build a wagon
Lies. This might be scum. I've only claimed IC as IC before
This is definitely town!sheep and I think Kokichi might also be town here as well.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1173, Party Boat wrote:tbh I feel Xtomx just coming in and saying something most people disagree with and then leaving again is townier than what varsoon's doing atm

a lot of it is b/c I have way higher expectations for varsoon than the borderline nothing he's done this game since early d1 but like I very much expected varsoon to actually have shit to say about the game by this point
Sheep is clearly obtvtown here. I’m not liking the pushes on him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1175, singletonking wrote:What why are people shedding light on Kokichi's claim????
If people think Kokichi is fakeclaiming we lynch him tomorrow? No point lynching him today.
He recently got mislynched as IC in Starcraft 1. He was an IC macho mayor, which caused some confusion.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1556, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 1531, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1523, Purrcocet wrote:I was hoping flavor leaf would grant me the death i have been longong for
You haven’t pinged me as scum.

If you side with me, you have a better chance at dying in the night, though, because scum are going to kill within the people who aren’t scum reading me to weaken me.
to kill me u need all 7 dragon balls and a pack of newport 100s

VOTE: sheep

Its like, Sheep, Wisdom, Kokichi that's where im comfy rn

also hebi
come back please
you are the light that this town was missing

besides light ganski
Because of bad potato push?

Wrt Wisdom and Kokichi.

Agree, that hebi is probably town. I dunno, I think she siteflaked or something?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

In post 1582, sheepsaysmeep wrote:purr do you want to try talking abotu people who arent me

u should feel bad for pocketing someone as innocent as ND39

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”