Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:50 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

obtuse rubber goose green moose guava juice giant snake birthday cake large fries chocolate shake
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:55 pm

Post by TheBrie »

Well, I did get through it all. Actually an example of poor life choices, as my blog post is a month overdue, but whatev. This is tired Brie posting. Like nealry falling slepp. And I've heard my person type act sort of druck when tired. Not that I can compare.
In post 1580, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 1573, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1571, sheepsaysmeep wrote:im like 95% sure that xtoxm/leaf are wolves rn though

individually both scummy but associations look terribly w/w esp with varsoon

honestly it feels correct for the lynch today to be inside us 3

In what world do Varsoon/Xtoxm act the way they do together as W/W.

That’s scum you trying to connect multiple of us together to set up a multiple mislynch path.

You are bringing up Xtoxm now as a scape goat to get the Sheep vs Flavor relief.
ive been pushing xtoxm/varsoon for a while

the cohesion between the two was out of nowhere but super apparent and it felt like they were two different slots but acting like a hydra and very unnatural
The Cohesion and sheeping was weird, but too weird for a scum team. Scum mates don't act like that. I think.
In post 1583, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 1580, sheepsaysmeep wrote:the cohesion between the two was out of nowhere but super apparent and it felt like they were two different slots but acting like a hydra and very unnatural
varsoon outed the hood at the start specifically so people could account for unnatural cohesion between hood members
but you failed to take it into account in your read
because your read on our slots is fake
also failed to take into account our game history + friendship
Good point. But I'll grant that though I was stuck on the neighbourhood/masonry claim thing, I really wasn't thinking about how that meant you could talk where we couldn't see.
In post 1596, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1173, Party Boat wrote:tbh I feel Xtomx just coming in and saying something most people disagree with and then leaving again is townier than what varsoon's doing atm

a lot of it is b/c I have way higher expectations for varsoon than the borderline nothing he's done this game since early d1 but like I very much expected varsoon to actually have shit to say about the game by this point
Sheep is clearly obtvtown here. I’m not liking the pushes on him.
Why so obv? Or are you say back then he was obv, so now he... what are words again?
In post 1624, Wisdom wrote:not ai for me to be forgettable
just means im not interested
Mmm hmm. As I said, if you were active, I'd be worrying for reason. Cause you Wisdom.

Don't be stupid Purr.
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

VOTE: Flavor Leaf

I was tr Varsoon but FL is pulling the same kind of crap on me, he did in Overkill 2 and he’s never fucking fooling me again.

I’m referring to the hood. This is a big part of why I want to replace out, ever since Varsoon replaced out. :(
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:02 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1627, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Flavor Leaf

I was tr Varsoon but FL is pulling the same kind of crap on me, he did in Overkill 2 and he’s never fucking fooling me again.

I’m referring to the hood. This is a big part of why I want to replace out, ever since Varsoon replaced out. :(
This is scum!FL through and through. Town!him would never strongarm and bully me this way. Town!FL is never manipulative like this.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@mod, can you remove me from the hood, it’s not friendly there anymore. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1629, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@mod, can you remove me from the hood, it’s not friendly there anymore. :/
Am I allowed to direct quote from the neighbourhood? Yes or no? I want everyone to know exactly the kind of shit, FL is trying to pull in our hood.

If he have the audacity to post here what he did in there, he’d be quicklynched in no time flat but he thinks he can pressure me and threaten me into sr sheep and it ain’t fucking happening FL. You aren’t scaring me but I’m uberpissed that you really thought I was that fucking stupid, that you could get away with this crap, twice in a row.

I played with town!you in YGM and you never once tried to pull this shit on me. It’s not fucking working, so get the fuck off of me! :mad:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:14 am

Post by Wisdom »

VOTE: fl
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1631, Wisdom wrote:VOTE: fl
<3

I think you’re wrong Purr, Wisdom is town here. :)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:16 am

Post by Wisdom »

purr cant read me anyway
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1633, Wisdom wrote:purr cant read me anyway
I thought you were probably town anyway, based on a few posts of yours and I hate being in that hood.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:32 am

Post by Purrcocet »

In post 1626, TheBrie wrote:
Don't be stupid Purr.
more difficult than you think
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1635, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 1626, TheBrie wrote:
Don't be stupid Purr.
more difficult than you think
Purr, scum!FL is trying to strongarm me and bully me in the hood, like he did in Overkill 2. Post-game, he confessed the he knew I was so obvtown it hurt or something like it. Yes, I didn’t even vote him - let alone sr him but I am not just rolling over while he tries to get one of my strongest townreads lynched, so apparently that makes me scum in his eyes, or he wants me to think that. He thought wrong. :]
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:07 am

Post by Purrcocet »

special agent purr, from the Feline Bureau of Investi-NYAtion
i regret to inform you that is not whats happening :/
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1637, Purrcocet wrote:special agent purr, from the Feline Bureau of Investi-NYAtion
i regret to inform you that is not whats happening :/
What isn’t?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:29 am

Post by Purrcocet »

scum boon pushing town sheep is never optimal at all

besides that i wouldnt know how to convince u bc ur vote is based off stuff we cant see
wisdom voting there should be another red flag but you tr him
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1639, Purrcocet wrote:scum boon pushing town sheep is never optimal at all

besides that i wouldnt know how to convince u bc ur vote is based off stuff we cant see
wisdom voting there should be another red flag but you tr him
No, you don’t know what is happening in the hood but Wisdom was in Overkill 2, so he does have a pretty good idea of what I’m talking about. FL was counting on my kowtowing and getting into line - something I doubt he’d try to pull in the main thread.

Why is Wisdom voting FL a “red flag”? He tr me, knows exactly what FL did to me, in Overkill 2, so why wouldn’t he believe me?

I would be more than happy to either direct quote or paraphrase what FL said to me but I need mod permission first. It looks to me like he has Xtoxm thouroughly pocketed and PB, is the only other witness.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:27 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1630, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1629, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@mod, can you remove me from the hood, it’s not friendly there anymore. :/
Am I allowed to direct quote from the neighbourhood? Yes or no? I want everyone to know exactly the kind of shit, FL is trying to pull in our hood.

If he have the audacity to post here what he did in there, he’d be quicklynched in no time flat but he thinks he can pressure me and threaten me into sr sheep and it ain’t fucking happening FL. You aren’t scaring me but I’m uberpissed that you really thought I was that fucking stupid, that you could get away with this crap, twice in a row.

I played with town!you in YGM and you never once tried to pull this shit on me. It’s not fucking working, so get the fuck off of me! :mad:
Ill vote FL for that
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:01 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 1616, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1615, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1602, Purrcocet wrote:kokichi isn't a day 3 ic, lol.
yes i am
Yeah, you probably are.
We'll find out tomorrow...
In post 1625, Purrcocet wrote:obtuse rubber goose green moose guava juice giant snake birthday cake large fries chocolate shake
Okay then...
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:02 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

Hmm...
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:05 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

Pretty sure you can't direct quote.

@Mod
?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:26 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 1641, Vaxkiller wrote:

Ill vote FL for that
I'll say that I see nothing in the hood that feels different to what he's said here in the main thread. I feel like Nancy just massively misrepped FL, and is hiding behind "i'm not allowed to quote anything from the hood".
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:26 am

Post by Party Boat »

yeah I'd guess you can't direct quote but it's not specifically in the ruleset that I see

a paraphrased summary of most of the last page of the neighborhood was Flavor telling me to find another scumread or I'd wind up with people suspicious of me later today, him asking xtomx to just say that varsoon claimed hybrid jester/lyncher from the beginning (which does sound like a dumb joke to me but it still sure is a garbage claim and idea), xtomx having a few reads, xtomx and flavor talking about wanting to lynch sheep, and flavor saying that if there's scum in the neighborhood its nancy and that he can tell that nancy knows he's town.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:35 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1645, Xtoxm wrote:I feel like Nancy just massively misrepped FL, and is hiding behind "i'm not allowed to quote anything from the hood".
why would she do that when there are others in the hood who can call her out on it
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1645, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 1641, Vaxkiller wrote:

Ill vote FL for that
I'll say that I see nothing in the hood that feels different to what he's said here in the main thread. I feel like Nancy just massively misrepped FL, and is hiding behind "i'm not allowed to quote anything from the hood".
:igmeou:

Why are you lying?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1646, Party Boat wrote:yeah I'd guess you can't direct quote but it's not specifically in the ruleset that I see

a paraphrased summary of most of the last page of the neighborhood was Flavor telling me to find another scumread or I'd wind up with people suspicious of me later today, him asking xtomx to just say that varsoon claimed hybrid jester/lyncher from the beginning (which does sound like a dumb joke to me but it still sure is a garbage claim and idea), xtomx having a few reads, xtomx and flavor talking about wanting to lynch sheep, and flavor saying that if there's scum in the neighborhood its nancy and that he can tell that nancy knows he's town.
+1

Yeah, pretty much. He basically warned me not to oppose him because I’m
scum
someone who’s recently had a lobotomy
knows he’s town
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”