Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:58 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 222, Slaxx wrote:Also in game activity was super low at that point. I figured a move like that might get people stirred up.

I suppose it did. Just with a delay.

We got some good reasoning here finally :D

This is why I like RTI instead of just boring old catchups

These RTI have showed I’m a bit overzealous pushing you, and I still think quite a few posts of yours are scummy and my gut tells me your scum, but posts like the quotes make me doubt myself a bit.
Show
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"
"Get away... from me...!"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 224, Slaxx wrote:Anyway I really like real time talks, I think they’re kind of special in terms of getting reads.

But I have to sleep, so, just drop any other questions you have for me.
Same

:cop:

Also same gotta sleep lmao
Show

Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Lol you set up a time and I’ll be there. Just not at 1 AM EST.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:31 am

Post by Eragon »

I just LOVE it when no one posts the entire time i'm asleep and then getting to my bus.

YAY(!)

well, maybe once im done catching up something will happen
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:40 am

Post by Eragon »

Eyes w/out a Face do you have an abbreviation that you prefer such as EwoF, or Eyes, or Face or anything or does it not matter to you?

also, whats your experience in FM (about how long/how many games)
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:47 am

Post by Eragon »

Page 7

uhhh how is it tunneling? Especially if its superficial at best? Tunneling is big, not some mildly expressed scumread. I feel pinkball is scummy here for blowing the read out of proportion like he’s hyper-sensitive to being scumread. Tell me if this is normal but I don’t see why town jumps to such a conclusion.
This is probably just semantics but stating “you’re probably the closest thing I have to a scumread” makes it sound you don’t actually have a scumread? Am I right in saying this or am I looking to much into wording?
:clap: btw I agree about the stuff with pinkball
flippy with votes isn’t neccesarily a bad thing, especially for town, and I kinda like it because it shows they aren’t scared of people calling them out for a lot of votes and that instead of being single-minded they are open, which is also a townie mindset. And no, there are no special rules against replace outs except THEY ARE NOT AI AND TALKING ABOUT THEM IS BAD AND SHOULD NVEVER HAPPEN. Its called angle shooting and is bad.
towny post I can explain it in more detail if I must but you can see for yourself this most likely isn’t scum. I do have one question, what are the minor town pings on eyes?
a scumread is not a tunnel. If you think assasins’s read on you is a tunnel then my read on Slaxx must be a hard death tunnel huh?

ENTER ERAGON THE LIGHT OF THE SUN

Reads as of this point, and my read on slaxx is changed slightly by the RTI we had an I liked some of the responses/points.

Town read- Invisi, (pinkball, assasin)
Town lean - Kit cat, Athena
Null town- rooroo,
Null-
Null scum- EwoF,
Scum lean-Slaxx
Scum read- (pinkball, Assasin)

So im doing this one quite a bit differently than before.
I am pretty confident in Pinkball/Assasin being TvS, even though I scumread both of them seperately, so im putting both names in parenthesis in town read and scumread.

My read on kit cat is same level but its grown a little stronger in my feels.

I dropped Athena to a stronger town lean about same level as kit cat because I realized they didn’t really have enough presence, and while I like their posts and think they have a townie mindset, its not impossible I am being duped and they are scum faking this.

Slaxx moved up, because I liked some of the posts in our 1v1 RTI… thing
Everything else should be the same?

and then im coming to catchup the rest of the posts i missed since i entered the thread
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:01 am

Post by Eragon »

yes… the meme lawrd. But don’t think just because im funny means im not serious
if you think there hasn’t been enough info why aren’t you trying to put stuff out there and get info? It doesn’t seem like you are trying to get reads and this is just a copout from doing things. Contradictions are not the only thing that make a scum, and a scum doesn’t always contradict. And town doesn’t always not contradict. You need to broaden your mind. Dont rely on PRs. They can die N1, they can get worthless information, w/e. Rely on yourself and rely on your reads. trust, and we can win.
hmmm I like this solving attempt a bit, im waiting to hear one thing before making solid read on this. But like, can you try to give some explanations for these? Even just a couple words or sentences.
urgh I dont know about this vote. Yes, its consistent with their post, but their reasoning, “i dont want to put pinkball to L-1 incase he is town” but you were on the ofhrz wagon when he was L-1. plus, if scum decides to quick hammer im fine with a 1-1 trade if pinkball is town. “I didnt want to make assassin a competent wagon” but whats wrong with having multiple wagons? “i dont want it to look like im voting kit cat because she’s voting me” feels very very self-aware and worried about being scumread? I dont know why town would be worried about that.
odd, laughable reaction. Brushing off pressure that *probably* wont be pushed on them?
yes, but they were doing PoE if you read their post, and they voted you over the other 3 because those 3 reasons they didnt vote the other three.
the “oh Jesus am I gonna have to defend myself” really doesn’t sit well and feels like they were originally coasting and now were actually worried about being lynched.

Current times.

I want a little more on eye for the moment, but I didn’t really like his self-awareness.

Nothing really changed here most off it was eye’s posting.

and i am all caught up to the present!
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:03 am

Post by Eragon »

now to wait until more posts
Show

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:16 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Ok, I'm pretty pissed off right no. I was fucking memeing all time when there was literally ONE PERSON POSTING, and I'm called out for not doing shit? I was doing shit, I was trying to get reactions, and I got one from Invisibility that helped me sort him out. If you don't know what the hell I'm doing, ask me, for fucks sake. I already said I didn't want to explicitly say what my reads were at the time 'cause I was waiting for something to happen, why the fuck is that scummy? I really can't believe this shit.

Also, I already explained two fucking times why I felt tunneled, and you keep addressing that shit as I am wrong? FEELINGS, FEELINGS, FEEEEEEEELIIIIIIIINGS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, I CAN'T BE WRONG ABOUT HOW I FEEL, THAT DOESN'T MEAN I *THINK* IT'S A TUNNEL. And the feeling, as I already explained, was justified on some specific posts that made me feel I was going to be scumread by Sleepless no matter what I said/did.

I'm going to be boring from now on and be pretty much straightforward with my thoughts 'cause it's clearly impossible to do something else without people thinking "what the hell is this guy doing, omg scum!!one!11!".

I started to scumread rooroo 'cause of this post:
In post 79, rooroo wrote:I will policy lynch the next person to suggest that I somehow need to put more effort into towning on day 1 than everyone else just because I'm me this has happened 3 games in a row now and 2 of them including this one are on meme alts.

low effort isn't even scum-indicative for me.
It felt like it was not a genuine feeling, too defensive when I think there was no much pressure on her, and including the fact that this is her meme alt was sketchy too, like "don't expect too much coming from me". BUT I changed my mind, everyone scumreading me because of not contributing made me feel the same way, so now this post is NAI and I have nothing on rooroo.

Invisibility reaction to my shitposting, on the other hand, felt genuine, like without thinking. "Fuck this guy, I'm trying to play this game and this guy is doing nothing" and voting me without thinking consequences comes from town IMO.

Eragon's catchup is bad in my books. The last post, specially, saying that either me or sleepless is scum and the other town, seems like preparing lynches beforehand. I think there's nothing to come to the conclusion that one of us is town and the other one is scum exclusively. We could both be scum, for example. If Sleepless flipped scum, would I become town because of how Sleepless is scumreading me or because of how I reacted to his scumread on me? No, there's nothing of that. Eragon, on that matter, seems to have the ulterior motive to note this in order to lynch one of us first and the other one when the first one flips town. This gives me even more reasons to believe Sleepless is town; I already pointed out why I feel Sleepless' posts about me feel townie.

Slaxx I think has been the most reasonable player of the whole playerlist, and his last interactions with Eragon are maybe the most AI think you could get from a player in this game. I get that someone could not like his tone, but that's pretty much NAI compared with the content he has provided. I townread people who is reasonable in general, and this is a perfect case where scum would be doing another thing that Slaxx is not doing.

From the rest, kitcat, EyesWithoutAFace and CultofAthena, I got nothing, mainly because I was focusing on the other slots first; I'm going to reread those ISOs but there's nothing that caught my attention while reading the thread... I mean I have some gutreads on Cult being townie and kitcat being scummy, but I'm not giving too much credit to that for now. Maybe real-time interactions could make those slots easier to sort out.

So my reads would be:
{SleeplessAssasin, Slaxx, Invisibility} townreads
{CultofAthena} nulltown
{rooroo, EyesWithoutAFace} null
{kitcat} nullscum
{Eragon} scumreads

Nulltown, Null and Nullscum are really close to each other, but far away from townreads and scumreads.

VOTE: Eragon
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:20 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Add to Eragon scumreading everyone to my "Eragon is scum" arguments
rooroo
rooroo
Goon
rooroo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:29 am

Post by rooroo »

I'm pocketed now
washed upside-down
rooroo
rooroo
Goon
rooroo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:33 am

Post by rooroo »

In post 231, Eragon wrote:urgh I dont know about this vote. Yes, its consistent with their post, but their reasoning, “i dont want to put pinkball to L-1 incase he is town” but you were on the ofhrz wagon when he was L-1. plus, if scum decides to quick hammer im fine with a 1-1 trade if pinkball is town. “I didnt want to make assassin a competent wagon” but whats wrong with having multiple wagons? “i dont want it to look like im voting kit cat because she’s voting me” feels very very self-aware and worried about being scumread? I dont know why town would be worried about that.
I want a little more on eye for the moment, but I didn’t really like his self-awareness.
town definitely have these thoughts too and I kind of think scum are less likely to post them specifically because they're too self-aware
washed upside-down
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:38 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 233, Pink Ball wrote:Ok, I'm pretty pissed off right no. I was fucking memeing all time when there was literally ONE PERSON POSTING, and I'm called out for not doing shit? I was doing shit, I was trying to get reactions, and I got one from Invisibility that helped me sort him out. If you don't know what the hell I'm doing, ask me, for fucks sake. I already said I didn't want to explicitly say what my reads were at the time 'cause I was waiting for something to happen, why the fuck is that scummy? I really can't believe this shit.

you were waiting for something on every single thing? you were literally just popping in doing nothing pretty much the entire time, until you are called out on it. thats wolfy because your just coasting and then when people call you out you start doing things. its proof you can, you just didn't feel like it.

Also, I already explained two fucking times why I felt tunneled, and you keep addressing that shit as I am wrong? FEELINGS, FEELINGS, FEEEEEEEELIIIIIIIINGS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, I CAN'T BE WRONG ABOUT HOW I FEEL, THAT DOESN'T MEAN I *THINK* IT'S A TUNNEL. And the feeling, as I already explained, was justified on some specific posts that made me feel I was going to be scumread by Sleepless no matter what I said/did.
yes, and like i said i think its wolfy you think you are feeling like you are being tunneled. i never said you are not feeling tunneled. Its wolfy because it shows you are hyper-sensitive to being pushed, which in my opinion is a scum trait because town is a lot less worried and scum is aware of every push.

I'm going to be boring from now on and be pretty much straightforward with my thoughts 'cause it's clearly impossible to do something else without people thinking "what the hell is this guy doing, omg scum!!one!11!".
you don;t have to state every thought as long as you state some thoughts. leaving us with posts that means nothing is worse than doing nothing at all. if your gonna wait just fucking wait. you weren;t doing shit until you got called out for it, as you did when invisi called you out and now me.

I started to scumread rooroo 'cause of this post:
In post 79, rooroo wrote:I will policy lynch the next person to suggest that I somehow need to put more effort into towning on day 1 than everyone else just because I'm me this has happened 3 games in a row now and 2 of them including this one are on meme alts.

low effort isn't even scum-indicative for me.
It felt like it was not a genuine feeling, too defensive when I think there was no much pressure on her, and including the fact that this is her meme alt was sketchy too, like "don't expect too much coming from me". BUT I changed my mind, everyone scumreading me because of not contributing made me feel the same way, so now this post is NAI and I have nothing on rooroo.

ok at least you can give reasoning, but why didn't you bring this up earlier. withholding reads is bad, and given the fact that it doesn;t seem like you were "Waiting" for for anything on this post then why couldn't you state it? and now its "NAI" just feels a copout to not scumread

Invisibility reaction to my shitposting, on the other hand, felt genuine, like without thinking. "Fuck this guy, I'm trying to play this game and this guy is doing nothing" and voting me without thinking consequences comes from town IMO.

Eragon's catchup is bad in my books. The last post, specially, saying that either me or sleepless is scum and the other town, seems like preparing lynches beforehand. I think there's nothing to come to the conclusion that one of us is town and the other one is scum exclusively. We could both be scum, for example. If Sleepless flipped scum, would I become town because of how Sleepless is scumreading me or because of how I reacted to his scumread on me? No, there's nothing of that. Eragon, on that matter, seems to have the ulterior motive to note this in order to lynch one of us first and the other one when the first one flips town. This gives me even more reasons to believe Sleepless is town; I already pointed out why I feel Sleepless' posts about me feel townie.

so, my catchup is bad because you disagree with one post. coolio. good deflection. But, i thought i was pretty clear. I scumread you both individually, but i also don't think you are ever in a team. This happens because I don't think, first of all, scum is bussing in this playlist and game speed. there is no point because before i got to this game coasting was the word and literally nothing was happening. So the fact that sleepless was voting you, and you "FELT" like you were being tunneled is never SvS because even if scum were bussing, the "FEEL" like you were being tunneled wouldn't have happened unless you were faking it. I think the feeling is genuine, and you genuinely felt you were being tunneled. its just that feeling is wolfy. There is some of that. I seem to note this because ITS WHAT I FUCKING THINK. how is it lining up lynches for me thinking its TvS? i have plenty of reasons to believe its TvS, and i feel confident enough in my skill and my reads to push this. how is having a read fucking ultierior motive? if we lynch one of you and they flip scum, im confident in the other being town. nice. If we lynch one of you and they flip town, im confident in the other being scum. nice. as i said. i . have clear scumreads of both of you individually, and i think you are never scumbuddies. I gave clear progression and saying i have no other motive except lining up lynches is wolfy as shit.

Slaxx I think has been the most reasonable player of the whole playerlist, and his last interactions with Eragon are maybe the most AI think you could get from a player in this game. I get that someone could not like his tone, but that's pretty much NAI compared with the content he has provided. I townread people who is reasonable in general, and this is a perfect case where scum would be doing another thing that Slaxx is not doing.

you actually townread someone for "being reasonable" thats absolute bullshit and a terrible reason to scumread someone. Scum can easily be reasonable too, and content can come from either alignment. if you get that someone couldn't like his tone, how is that NAI? content is NAI and any player that has played more than a couple games should easily know that. I agree hes recent interactions have been extremely AI, and thats why my read on him has sunk slightly.

From the rest, kitcat, EyesWithoutAFace and CultofAthena, I got nothing, mainly because I was focusing on the other slots first; I'm going to reread those ISOs but there's nothing that caught my attention while reading the thread... I mean I have some gutreads on Cult being townie and kitcat being scummy, but I'm not giving too much credit to that for now. Maybe real-time interactions could make those slots easier to sort out.

So my reads would be:
{SleeplessAssasin, Slaxx, Invisibility} townreads
{CultofAthena} nulltown
{rooroo, EyesWithoutAFace} null
{kitcat} nullscum
{Eragon} scumreads

Nulltown, Null and Nullscum are really close to each other, but far away from townreads and scumreads.

"Scum because he OBVIOUSLY HAS AN ULTERIOR MOTIVE of lining up lynches and OBVIOUSLY DIDNT EXPLAIN ANYTHING AT ALL" yes this makes sense 1000%

VOTE: Eragon
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:40 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 234, Pink Ball wrote:Add to Eragon scumreading everyone to my "Eragon is scum" arguments
i dont scumread everyone.

i have 50% of the playerlist in null scum or below.

which is 4 people

there are 2 scum.

that means i have 4 scumreads.

add to the fact 2 people i believe only have 1 scum in it, so thats more 3 people i actually scumread.

im not going to have the game 100% locked and you think i cant scumread more than one person?

what the fucking hell is wrong with you?

i have 4 scumreads with one of them being between 2 people.

how is that bad?
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:41 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 236, rooroo wrote:
In post 231, Eragon wrote:urgh I dont know about this vote. Yes, its consistent with their post, but their reasoning, “i dont want to put pinkball to L-1 incase he is town” but you were on the ofhrz wagon when he was L-1. plus, if scum decides to quick hammer im fine with a 1-1 trade if pinkball is town. “I didnt want to make assassin a competent wagon” but whats wrong with having multiple wagons? “i dont want it to look like im voting kit cat because she’s voting me” feels very very self-aware and worried about being scumread? I dont know why town would be worried about that.
town definitely have these thoughts too and I kind of think scum are less likely to post them specifically because they're too self-aware
i suppose.

i havent made a strong read on them yet i do want them to answer my question about their FM experience
Show

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:50 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Why are you treating me like an idiot? I said I was pissed off because of being scumread when I think there's no reason for scumreading someone fluffing around with purpose behind. I never insulted you, and when I delivered my reads I toned down the "pissed off mood" in order to not belittle no one. Saying things like ""Scum because he OBVIOUSLY HAS AN ULTERIOR MOTIVE of lining up lynches and OBVIOUSLY DIDNT EXPLAIN ANYTHING AT ALL" yes this makes sense 1000%" is ?. I didn't say you didn't explain anything at all, I said it felt like you were lining up lynches because I didn't like the reasoning behind your reads on me and Sleepless. I know my alignment, of course I think you're wrong about what you're doing.

About scumreading everyone: yeah sorry, I thought you had EWAF as townie and then degraded him to a slight scumread because of being self aware, so I thought you had 5 instead of 4, my bad.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:56 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I think your reply to my post was townie tho. I don't like your tone, but your tone is the thing that makes me feel you're being angry town with who you think is scum. If you were scum and your faked scumread started scumreading you, I think your reaction would've been more "I have to look better than this guy" and the way you reacted doesn't seem to be like that. I mean, you depicted me like an idiot, but the way you did it was different from what I would've expected from scum.

UNVOTE: Eragon

So that makes me pretty confident that the scumteam is in my nullreads. We'll need those sweet interactions now.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Slaxx »

At lunch at work but:

I like Eragons scumread on me more than Kirby’s townread on me.

The irony.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:05 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 224, Slaxx wrote:Anyway I really like real time talks, I think they’re kind of special in terms of getting reads.

But I have to sleep, so, just drop any other questions you have for me.
I got a townread on you because of your real time talk with Eragon. Quoting you, "(real time talks) are kind of special in terms of getting reads".

Do you want me to explain further why I think your real life interaction was townie, or you don't like it because you think scum!me gets some kind of advantage by townreading you? 'Cause I think scum!me would be much better scumreading you.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Slaxx »

Let me rephrase:

Why were my interactions AI? I get the RTI helps but is there a reason beyond being reasonable?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 184, Eyes without a face wrote:Eragon is town
Invis might be

rooroo & CoA are town leans

1. Eyes without a face
2. Eragon
3. Invisibility
4. rooroo
5. CultOfAthena
--------------------
6. Sleepless Assassin
7. Slaxx
8. kitcat
9. Pink Ball

6-9 are not in any particular order. You can say they are still unsorted by me.
In post 185, Eyes without a face wrote:VOTE: Slaxx

Reason: Out of my 4 unsorted slots

1- I didn't want to put Pink Ball at L-1 in case he is town.
2- I didn't want to make Assassins an equally competent wagon in case Pink Ball was scum.
3- I don't want it to look like I'm voting kitcat because she's voting me.
Can you explain 2? The more I look at this the more I really don’t like #2.
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:39 am

Post by kitcat »

In post 179, Eragon wrote:53 NGL I had to look up what bombastic meant to understand this post. Ok seeing what bombastic means, why do you think its towny for someone to post a lot of posts that have no meaning? Or inflated posts or whatever it means. So. Many. Big. Words. ARGH. “Fallacious” this is a towny post as well because I feel scum would just try to ride the new player but not outright say they are a new player, and if anyone asks, just say “ I was trying not to out I was an alt” its simple to get more easily townread but not have many repercussions in the end. Town wants to be read correctly, with full information, so they out they are an alt.
I meant bombastic more in the sense of: 'attention-seeking', or 'loud'
And not particularly in the sense of: 'post a lot of posts that have no meaning

I don't inherently find posts that are loud/ott/attention-seeking to be townie in a general sense, but I think it is for vizzy.

And yeah I feel like it's a little bit misleading to let people think of me as a new player when I'm not since that will probably affect how they try to sort me.

And sorry for the big words - I'm trying a bit of a different posting style
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:40 am

Post by kitcat »

I think Eragon is very townie
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:40 am

Post by kitcat »

In post 181, Eyes without a face wrote:Am I usually slow to develop reads? I guess. There hasn't been much to base any reads on anyway.
Am I planning on doing something to get reads? Like what? I dunno what to do to get reads. It usually develops over time by looking for contradictions in someones posts.
What is it? I just told you. I am waiting for someone to say something that looks like a contradiction to what they said earlier. That's all I can do on day one I guess. I believe we can get more information during the night though so maybe I will have more to say on day two if we are lucky.
How much mafia experience do you have?
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:44 am

Post by kitcat »

In post 185, Eyes without a face wrote:VOTE: Slaxx

Reason: Out of my 4 unsorted slots

1- I didn't want to put Pink Ball at L-1 in case he is town.
2- I didn't want to make Assassins an equally competent wagon in case Pink Ball was scum.
3- I don't want it to look like I'm voting kitcat because she's voting me.
This strikes me as kinda townie? Maybe?
Like it's bad reasoning but I'm not sure it's scummy reasoning really

Return to “Completed Open Games”