Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1647, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1645, Xtoxm wrote:I feel like Nancy just massively misrepped FL, and is hiding behind "i'm not allowed to quote anything from the hood".
why would she do that when there are others in the hood who can call her out on it
Lucky for me, PB is actually telling the truth.

I don’t like that Xtoxm flat out lied about what FL said.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:17 am

Post by Xtoxm »

why are YOU lying?
you are hard in my scum pool now
PBs summary clearly shows all of those things have already been said in main thread
nancy is scum with sheep and shes working hard to save him and misrepping FL
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:18 am

Post by Ausuka »

hi i'm alive

fl is like, ok i guess? i still wanna lynch gamma, if xtoxm wagon is a thing i could do that too.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1651, Xtoxm wrote:why are YOU lying?
you are hard in my scum pool now
PBs summary clearly shows all of those things have already been said in main thread
nancy is scum with sheep and shes working hard to save him and misrepping FL
I am telling the truth and PB just backed me up. You and FL must really think, we’re all freaking idiots here. :roll:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1652, Ausuka wrote:hi i'm alive

fl is like, ok i guess? i still wanna lynch gamma, if xtoxm wagon is a thing i could do that too.
I think FL and Xtoxm are both scum or else Xtoxm wouldn’t be lying about me but Flavor is open wolfing in the hood. Lynch either one and guarandamnteed, the other Nks me tonight anyway.

I’m not sure about Gamma but FL and Xtoxm are outed scum now.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:29 am

Post by Xtoxm »

i dont play mafia to be insulted.
fuck you.
mod replace me
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him/it

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:32 am

Post by Party Boat »

the conclusion here is clearly i am the best at facts

and that nancy maybe you should specify/quote what you think xtomx is actually lying about in the neighborhood with xtomx so you can communicate about it instead of talking past each other

i might make like a readslist later after I read over all the stuff flavor said in thread over the weekend and comment about that, i'm prob not going to bother pushing anyone for a while tho considering that it seems borderline impossible to lynch scum until we get some of the 4 non-voters who are being replaced actually back into the game

or we could have a 5th needed replacement sure why not
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1655, Xtoxm wrote:i dont play mafia to be insulted.
fuck you.
mod replace me
Insult you? Hardly. I told the truth and you straight up accused me of lying, when PB totally backed me up. Is he lyng as well? :roll:

No need to get nasty here, just because you and FL got caught. Jesus!
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1656, Party Boat wrote:the conclusion here is clearly i am the best at facts

and that nancy maybe you should specify/quote what you think xtomx is actually lying about in the neighborhood with xtomx so you can communicate about it instead of talking past each other

i might make like a readslist later after I read over all the stuff flavor said in thread over the weekend and comment about that, i'm prob not going to bother pushing anyone for a while tho considering that it seems borderline impossible to lynch scum until we get some of the 4 non-voters who are being replaced actually back into the game

or we could have a 5th needed replacement sure why not
Xtoxm is lying here about what I said about FL, which you just proved. He is falsely accusing me of misrepping FL, which we both know isn’t true.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:36 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Real questions: Could FL actions in hood be explained by him trying to "trap/trick" someone else to prove the other person is scum?
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:37 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

THe amounts of replacements in this game is staggering.... and I don't understand it.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:41 am

Post by Party Boat »

@nancy - i mean xtomx said that what flavor said to you is already in the main thread, which for the 'hatcheting' thing is true

@vax- i do
there are no deadlines and people aren't interested enough in the game to stick it out when lynches are going to take a month+ to happen
you can say that they shouldn't have signed up when they can't even bother to read like 3 pages a day to catch up which is true but most people just don't put in the effort to push the game forwards themselves instead of just lurking or leaving when other people don't do it either
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

P.edit. I know what FL said to me. I tried to give Xtoxm the benefit of doubt, when he falsely accuses me of something that he knows isn’t true. FL is pissed that I am not on boatd with lynching sheep. That apparently makes me scum, because I don’t need a building to fall on me.

FL open wolfed and I called him out on it and then Xtoxm accuses me of lying about something that anyone who reads what I did, will come to the same exact conclusion. I am not about to be bullied into doing anything. Prior to FL going off on me, they were both campaigning and trying to recruit me into voting sheep despite townreading him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1659, Vaxkiller wrote:Real questions: Could FL actions in hood be explained by him trying to "trap/trick" someone else to prove the other person is scum?
He warned me not to oppose him. That’s the part PB forgot. He was mad, I was getting in the way of his coveted sheep lynch.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1661, Party Boat wrote:@nancy - i mean xtomx said that what flavor said to you is already in the main thread, which for the 'hatcheting' thing is true

@vax- i do
there are no deadlines and people aren't interested enough in the game to stick it out when lynches are going to take a month+ to happen
you can say that they shouldn't have signed up when they can't even bother to read like 3 pages a day to catch up which is true but most people just don't put in the effort to push the game forwards themselves instead of just lurking or leaving when other people don't do it either
Where?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:47 am

Post by Party Boat »

In post 1611, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1605, Party Boat wrote:
In post 1604, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Nancy - I flat out stated that if Sheep is town he needs to reconsider, and yes, sheep can fake that kind of outrage as scum.

Quit hatcheting me, Nancy.
what does hatcheting mean for you? b/c like my assumption of something like 'mercilessly attacking you' is really not what she's doing considering that most of her posts have just been her disagreeing with you about sheep
I made it up in this game that finished recently, which turned out to be exactly what Scum AP was doing.

.php?p=10624066#p10624066

Basically, you know how chainsawing is when scum partner attacks the townie that’s pushing the partner?

It’s when someone is actively subtly discrediting, but not pushing the player that’s pushing a scum person.

Nancy is clearly hatcheting me, chopping away at my credibility by pushing her own self credibility, and protecting Sheep in its own right due to directly chopping at me

I hardcore disagree with everything Nancy has been saying.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Wisdom »

VOTE: gamma
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@mod, please replace me.

He said, I couldn’t withdraw from the hood. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:07 am

Post by light_ganski »

I still need to catch up properly again (I''ve been busy the last few days revising) but I was confident varsoon was scum and flavour's entry has not convinced me otherwise
A work in progress

"The philosophers have hitherto only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point, however, is to change it".
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1627, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Flavor Leaf

I was tr Varsoon but FL is pulling the same kind of crap on me, he did in Overkill 2 and he’s never fucking fooling me again.

I’m referring to the hood. This is a big part of why I want to replace out, ever since Varsoon replaced out. :(
This is another blatant misrep that i have been actively waiting for Nancy to say.

I’m playing incredibly different from my Overkill 2 game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1649, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1646, Party Boat wrote:yeah I'd guess you can't direct quote but it's not specifically in the ruleset that I see

a paraphrased summary of most of the last page of the neighborhood was Flavor telling me to find another scumread or I'd wind up with people suspicious of me later today, him asking xtomx to just say that varsoon claimed hybrid jester/lyncher from the beginning (which does sound like a dumb joke to me but it still sure is a garbage claim and idea), xtomx having a few reads, xtomx and flavor talking about wanting to lynch sheep, and flavor saying that if there's scum in the neighborhood its nancy and that he can tell that nancy knows he's town.
+1

Yeah, pretty much. He basically warned me not to oppose him because I’m
scum
someone who’s recently had a lobotomy
knows he’s town

This is a straight up lie. :lol:

I only said this kind of thing to Party.

I told Nancy that while I thinkshe’s scum that i didn’t want no to have to think about it today because she’s fun to talk to. :lol:

I’m a little shocked at what happened in this thread.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m actually confused.

When did I get mad this game...?

:lol:

I brought up gaslighting Party Boat in a funny way with the hybrid claim, so now i feel like I’m being gaslighted.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Wisdom »

people replacing out doesnt help with this game being completely uninteresting
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1657, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1655, Xtoxm wrote:i dont play mafia to be insulted.
fuck you.
mod replace me
Insult you? Hardly. I told the truth and you straight up accused me of lying, when PB totally backed me up. Is he lyng as well? :roll:

No need to get nasty here, just because you and FL got caught. Jesus!
I mean, you didn’t tell the truth.

I half believe that you believe what you’re saying, though.

I don’t get mad at people in games anymore, so I’m unsure what you’re referring to.

I only had one post that was directed at you, and i meant it in a sassy charming kind of way.

Especially because I just counted that Hatcheting term last game, and i wanted to use it again. :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1654, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1652, Ausuka wrote:hi i'm alive

I think FL and Xtoxm are both scum or else Xtoxm wouldn’t be lying about me but Flavor is open wolfing in the hood. Lynch either one and guarandamnteed, the other Nks me tonight anyway.

I’m not sure about Gamma but FL and Xtoxm are outed scum now.
So anyone who scum reads Sheep?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”