RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3675 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:22 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3670, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3660, RCEnigma wrote:Hopefully Elsa or UL/Kokichi.
I thought Kokichi’s re-entrance in the thread was townie. He made it a point of stating that it was Hebi that voted us, so he isn’t sr us and I think that scum!Kokichi would not hesitate to have jumped on our wagon. So, I’m not currently interested in voting there.

Can you explain the case on Elsa again? Neither DVa or myself have a clue what to make of his recent posting.
It was mostly around the end of day wagon. So Elsa proposed Theta's Lynch end of day. I assume as a policy thing, she only had two posts about theta before her ultimatum of Lynch or Vig shot.

Several slots voiced their willingness to vote there before it ended up on flippy so if any wagon was a counterwagon I would argue it was Theta with votes swinging off of Theta right at the end.

That's what I gathered from the iso and it all focuses on the 28th if anyone else wants to view the context.

The original argument was the timing of Elsa's vote around the discussion of flippy as the Lynch, which she was active for but didn't participate in. I just don't feel all of the mafia were passive in allowing their partner to go down.

I haven't followed anything involving her claims and volunteering to hammer the SS claim comes a day late to be relevant.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3676 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:06 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3673, Ramcius wrote:Don't you think it's better to wait for Theta's replacement before lynching that slot?
Yes obviously. But I don't think there's much chance of the slot getting lynched before it gets replaced...
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3677 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:10 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Also, just looked over Theta's ISO and I didn't really see anything that scummy. Are the votes on Theta because of anything other than activity?

Because given the nature of the replace-out, I'm pretty sure that low activity wasn't game-related...
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3678 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:23 am

Post by Alonzo »

Do you see anything town in the thetas iso?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3679 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:33 am

Post by profii »

In post 3675, RCEnigma wrote:
I thought Kokichi’s re-entrance in the thread was townie. He made it a point of stating that it was Hebi that voted us, so he isn’t sr us and I think that scum!Kokichi would not hesitate to have jumped on our wagon. So, I’m not currently interested in voting there.

Can you explain the case on Elsa again? Neither DVa or myself have a clue what to make of his recent posting.
It was mostly around the end of day wagon. So Elsa proposed Theta's Lynch end of day. I assume as a policy thing, she only had two posts about theta before her ultimatum of Lynch or Vig shot.

Several slots voiced their willingness to vote there before it ended up on flippy so if any wagon was a counterwagon I would argue it was Theta with votes swinging off of Theta right at the end.

That's what I gathered from the iso and it all focuses on the 28th if anyone else wants to view the context.

The original argument was the timing of Elsa's vote around the discussion of flippy as the Lynch, which she was active for but didn't participate in. I just don't feel all of the mafia were passive in allowing their partner to go down.

I haven't followed anything involving her claims and volunteering to hammer the SS claim comes a day late to be relevant.
I feel like I've just had a penny dropping moment

I'm on board with the idea that if people are voting Theta instead of Flippy, that says Theta is town and the voters are scum trying to save flippy...

that's out of {AC / Elsa / TLK }

I hadn't really considered how the AC kill fits into that, because previously I'd considered the lurk wagons, so the pool of UL and Thanos maybe blurred my thinking - however, considering the Theta wagon in isolation, makes me consider the AC kill more carefully - if the logic above is theta is the counter wagon, then the fact that scum killed AC straight after really puts a spotlight on Elsa and/or TLK.

you've got to be pretty confident that either your miller or SS claim is going to WIFOM your way through day 2.

I don't see that coming from TLK on his first game actually.

Elsa - possibly but then again, I've whittled that down to 1 scum-spect quite easily

I've just wifom'd myself out of my own cases on these slots.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3680 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:40 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3677, Something_Smart wrote:Also, just looked over Theta's ISO and I didn't really see anything that scummy. Are the votes on Theta because of anything other than activity?

Because given the nature of the replace-out, I'm pretty sure that low activity wasn't game-related...
AC pushed her and died, so people think Theta is scum and silenced AC
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3681 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:44 am

Post by profii »

^ I forgot about that
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3682 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:49 am

Post by Xtoxm »

might have to replace due to something i cant talk about
eugh.
was enjoying this game too
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3683 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:01 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 3679, profii wrote:
He could have been coached by other scum in their PT. So don't think just because he is "new" he can't be scum.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3684 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:41 am

Post by profii »

Good point well made
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3685 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:46 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3679, profii wrote:
In post 3675, RCEnigma wrote:

I feel like I've just had a penny dropping moment

I'm on board with the idea that if people are voting Theta instead of Flippy, that says Theta is town and the voters are scum trying to save flippy...

that's out of {AC / Elsa / TLK }

I hadn't really considered how the AC kill fits into that, because previously I'd considered the lurk wagons, so the pool of UL and Thanos maybe blurred my thinking - however, considering the Theta wagon in isolation, makes me consider the AC kill more carefully - if the logic above is theta is the counter wagon, then the fact that scum killed AC straight after really puts a spotlight on Elsa and/or TLK.

you've got to be pretty confident that either your miller or SS claim is going to WIFOM your way through day 2.

Elsa - possibly but then again, I've whittled that down to 1 scum-spect quite easily

I've just wifom'd myself out of my own cases on these slots.
Profii noooooo you were almost there!
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3686 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:48 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I have a hard time wrapping my head around AC being the kill because of their scumread on theta. Scum don't really have to frame Theta since they are a likely Lynch as either alignment on activity alone.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3687 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Ramcius »

What you guys think about using DrewVa's gifted vig shot on Elsa? I'd rather get rid of it early and avoid vig shenanigans later on
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3688 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:36 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Probably means you are today's Lynch then. But I'm fine with Elsa being vigged.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #3689 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:40 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Your also fine being openly scummy, I see.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3690 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:00 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In the oh my God you're scumreading me for plausible reasons kinda way?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #3691 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:05 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

More like telling somebody to get vigged on their birthday. You monster.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3692 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:14 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3688, RCEnigma wrote:Probably means you are today's Lynch then. But I'm fine with Elsa being vigged.
If people want lynch me for some speculation, I can't do anything about it, at least I could sit in dead chat and laugh
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #3693 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3665, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3657, Gamma Emerald wrote:Not super recent.
Why are you asking this now DrewVa?
I just want to compare and contrast Ff head play, in both games.
What triggered that desire?
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #3694 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3682, Xtoxm wrote:might have to replace due to something i cant talk about
eugh.
was enjoying this game too
Don’t.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3695 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:38 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3691, Elsa Jay wrote:More like telling somebody to get vigged on their birthday. You monster.
Oh happy birthday! If you live consider it a surprise.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3696 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3687, Ramcius wrote:What you guys think about using DrewVa's gifted vig shot on Elsa? I'd rather get rid of it early and avoid vig shenanigans later on
Are you suggesting that we lynch the person that DVA gave her vig shot too?
In post 3659, BrightEyedFish wrote:Where do you all think other wagons are forming?
Mcqueen is also a good vote.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3697 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:32 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3696, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3687, Ramcius wrote:What you guys think about using DrewVa's gifted vig shot on Elsa? I'd rather get rid of it early and avoid vig shenanigans later on
Are you suggesting that we lynch the person that DVA gave her vig shot too?
In post 3659, BrightEyedFish wrote:Where do you all think other wagons are forming?
Mcqueen is also a good vote.
Nah, I suggest to lynch you
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3698 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why the switch?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3699 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by davesaz »

Back to work I went.
Surprised by the small number of posts I am, but grateful still.

I could go along with Mcqueen.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”