Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I feel I’m being gaslighted hard tbh.

I only said one thing to Nancy about hatcheting, and I don’t know where she’s getting that I tried to convince her to lynch Sheep.

Sure, I was making scum cases about Sheep, and we weren’t agreeing with her town read on him, but I don’t understand the threatening side.

I don’t play like that anymore, especially towards people I like.

Just because I’m confident in my scum read that I feel Nancy just happens to be wrong with, doesn’t mean I’m going after you.

I go after people with sass!!!!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:24 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1672, Wisdom wrote:people replacing out doesnt help with this game being completely uninteresting

Stay both of you, minus the insults. This kind of talk, minus the insults, is good for the game’s progression.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1673, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1657, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1655, Xtoxm wrote:i dont play mafia to be insulted.
fuck you.
mod replace me
Insult you? Hardly. I told the truth and you straight up accused me of lying, when PB totally backed me up. Is he lyng as well? :roll:

No need to get nasty here, just because you and FL got caught. Jesus!
I mean, you didn’t tell the truth.

I half believe that you believe what you’re saying, though.

I don’t get mad at people in games anymore, so I’m unsure what you’re referring to.

I only had one post that was directed at you, and i meant it in a sassy charming kind of way.

Especially because I just counted that Hatcheting term last game, and i wanted to use it again. :lol:
I will vote or not vote, for whomever I damn well please. No one tells me who to vote for and abusing the hood mechanic to pressure me to do your bidding, isn’t acceptable to me.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Oh, that’s what you’re talking about.

Solid, vote who you want, always.

But I don’t think i should be penalized for saying people should vote Sheep.

I think people should vote Sheep. All of you guys. I hard push when I’m confident in my reads.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:29 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

We’re just on two sides of the coin now, Drew. We’re both confident in a different read on a player.

To be fair, unless you’re bonkers good at AtE, which I imagine you would be, but not here, I no longer have a scum lean on you.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:31 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1659, Vaxkiller wrote:Real questions: Could FL actions in hood be explained by him trying to "trap/trick" someone else to prove the other person is scum?
Always. :lol:

I feel like things were just misconstrued a bit. I feel Drew thought she was being ganged up on for not having the same read because xtoxm and I were on the same page so she might have felt something off there.

I think it wasn’t just a misunderstanding.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1679, Flavor Leaf wrote:We’re just on two sides of the coin now, Drew. We’re both confident in a different read on a player.

To be fair, unless you’re bonkers good at AtE, which I imagine you would be, but not here, I no longer have a scum lean on you.
I never ever fake my emotions. If you remember my posts in Overkill 2, you’d know that.

I felt like you and Xtoxm were trying to get me to vote for sheep and you were sr for refusing to go along with it and disagreeing with you in the main thread.

I feel that this whole neighbourhood mechanic, puts me in an extremely uncomfortable position.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:37 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I mean, i’m an actor, so I don’t fake the emotion when I get into it, even as scum, but that’s creating it. I’m pretentious. :)

But I get what you’re trying to say.

I think things got misconstrued.

I’m town, though. Nancy.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:37 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t think it was purposefully ^
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him/it

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:40 am

Post by Party Boat »

In post 1681, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: I feel that this whole neighbourhood mechanic, puts me in an extremely uncomfortable position.
you can just choose to not read it ya know
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1684, Party Boat wrote:
In post 1681, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: I feel that this whole neighbourhood mechanic, puts me in an extremely uncomfortable position.
you can just choose to not read it ya know
I don’t want to be in it, period and apparently that isn’t possible. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1682, Flavor Leaf wrote:I mean, i’m an actor, so I don’t fake the emotion when I get into it, even as scum, but that’s creating it. I’m pretentious. :)

But I get what you’re trying to say.

I think things got misconstrued.

I’m town, though. Nancy.
I don’t want to pressured on my reads or who I choose to vote for. Which is what it felt like.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

At the same time, couldn’t that be taken both ways? We disagree on the Sheep read. That doesn’t make me scum. Sheep has actually misrepped me, which I made many cases through the last pages.

Even if it ends up being incorrect, the case on him isn’t bad.

I really don’t know what the case on me is for instance.

Everyone’s just saying “his posting, his posting!!””

People need to get over that! I just finished a couple games where people said my posting style is suspicious. Town both of those games.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1668, light_ganski wrote:I still need to catch up properly again (I''ve been busy the last few days revising) but I was confident varsoon was scum and flavour's entry has not convinced me otherwise
No matter what, can we all just agree that this is obvscum?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:54 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Flavor’s entry:

Oops, I’m sorry I have pretty in depth analysis about nearly every player in this game, explained multiple town reads, explained my reasons for scum reading the people I do scum read.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1687, Flavor Leaf wrote:At the same time, couldn’t that be taken both ways? We disagree on the Sheep read. That doesn’t make me scum. Sheep has actually misrepped me, which I made many cases through the last pages.

Even if it ends up being incorrect, the case on him isn’t bad.

I really don’t know what the case on me is for instance.

Everyone’s just saying “his posting, his posting!!””

People need to get over that! I just finished a couple games where people said my posting style is suspicious. Town both of those games.
When did I ever say, you disagreeing with my sheep read, made you scum? My issue was feeling pressured to vote for him, despite tr him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:01 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Well, I’m obviously going to try and get people to vote Sheep. That’s the nature of the game. I don’t think that’s wrong of me to try and get people to lynch the people I’m hard scum reading, the person who was blatantly misrepping me.

Like honestly, I think Sheep is so hard scum, and people just like Sheep, and I’m talking a lot, so people decided to not go me.

2 people in this game, Gamma and Vaxkiller, 2 people who have consistently read me well and know me pretty well, have stated they lockdown read me. They’re the two that know me best in this game.

@Nancy - you keep saying to just prove it in the main thread, I feel like I have. I’ve done more analysis than anyone in this day phase, I believe. And I got misrepped for it. Should I just be okay with being misrepped by Sheep so blatantly?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like literally, though.

Gamma and Vaxkiller are the two players I’ve played with consistently for years, and have on record been able to read me correctly.

You’re a meta reader, Nancy. You think we should feel how we do about your Sheep read.

Why doesn’t Gamma and Vax’s read on me take precedent as well?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:04 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And like, sure, I have beaten both Gamma and Vax as scum a few times, but I feel that brings them even more credibility, tbh.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1691, Flavor Leaf wrote:Well, I’m obviously going to try and get people to vote Sheep. That’s the nature of the game. I don’t think that’s wrong of me to try and get people to lynch the people I’m hard scum reading, the person who was blatantly misrepping me.

Like honestly, I think Sheep is so hard scum, and people just like Sheep, and I’m talking a lot, so people decided to not go me.

2 people in this game, Gamma and Vaxkiller, 2 people who have consistently read me well and know me pretty well, have stated they lockdown read me. They’re the two that know me best in this game.

@Nancy - you keep saying to just prove it in the main thread, I feel like I have. I’ve done more analysis than anyone in this day phase, I believe. And I got misrepped for it. Should I just be okay with being misrepped by Sheep so blatantly?
You know it was what happened in the neighbourhood that endgame dejavu.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1694, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1691, Flavor Leaf wrote:Well, I’m obviously going to try and get people to vote Sheep. That’s the nature of the game. I don’t think that’s wrong of me to try and get people to lynch the people I’m hard scum reading, the person who was blatantly misrepping me.

You know it was what happened in the neighbourhood that felt like Overkill endgame dejavu.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:06 am

Post by Wisdom »

fl your gamma read doesnt really convince me
gamma looks like his scum self
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:06 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m just a Town Neighbor, nothing more, nothing less.

That’s as clear as trying to get people to town read if the analysis I did really apparently didn’t even matter.

Might as well stop that.

If anyone thinks I’d ever claim that role as scum here...obviously don’t know my scum game. :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1696, Wisdom wrote:fl your gamma read doesnt really convince me
gamma looks like his scum self
Fair. I can’t really explain it right now, so I understand. But regardless of that, if he’s scum, Gamma would know to pocket me like that as well more than anyone, so that’s still townie points for me! :lol:

Yeah, I don’t actually find it scummy for people to find Gamma scummy right now, but I’ll try to put together more of a town case on him when I get home tonight.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Nancy - you got that Boonie Paranoia on you. Gamma used to have that for a bit. RadiantCowbells has it constantly for me. To be fair, I tried playing that end game like I would have as town, but I just had the eager jump was the difference.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”