Micro 844: Geriatric Half Mast Nightless [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:36 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 149, u r a person 2 wrote:@Cheeky Yeah, I had skimmed through the beginning of that game after you first mentioned your meta read. I didn't see much, though meta dives are not my area of expertise. Could you please explain your meta read on Slimer?
Yeah - that game isn't long it's only like 18 posts iirc. But you can see he actually tries to be active and his reads are pretty detailed. He's very self-aware. In contrast it reads like he doesnt care what he looks like here.

Honestly I townread him in RVS after his vote and follow up on no lunch's vote.

I looked at some of your meta too and I think you ask better questions/have more nuanced observations as town and you're not as sheepy. I don't know what your scum game looks like. When we played you were a lot more aggressive which is why your lack of pushes and paranoia here is concerning.

If you look at a few no lunch games you'll see she's very far from her town meta. I'm not going to explain that one though because it's easier for me to explain meta when I have personal experience with players. So people can validate that for themselves.

Brass kind of bleeds town at points though I haven't seen his scumgame.

Aubrey is quite stiff and reserved as scum iirc.

Oka is very manipulative and buddy's people/has little original thought. He can get melodramatic/AtEs as well. He waffles ALOT as scum and can outpost town.

I'm pushing for people to give me scum reads because I think with the amount of people town reading others, scum are not sure where to go.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:08 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 150, CheekyTeeky wrote:If you look at a few no lunch games you'll see she's very far from her town meta. I'm not going to explain that one though because it's easier for me to explain meta when I have personal experience with players. So people can validate that for themselves.
okay but

No Lunch has only played in one game on site

Cheeky?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:37 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

@brass Mate, could you talk to me about your town reads on either aubrey or slimer?
103-11 0-2
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:38 am

Post by northsidegal »

Votecount 1.5

theslimer3 (3):
u r a person 2 , no lunch , Maestro
Shoshin (2):
brassherald , Aubrey
u r a person 2 (2):
OkaPoka , CheekyTeeky
Maestro (1):
theslimer3
CheekyTeeky (1):
Shoshin

Not voting (0):

With 9 alive, it’s 5 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-13 15:49:59).
Last edited by northsidegal on Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:55 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 106, Aubrey wrote:
In post 93, Shoshin wrote:The real question is why you aren't?
I have town pings, but nothing near as absolute as you.
In post 95, theslimer3 wrote:But I dont think I can see the game the same way shoshin does. I much more prefer to conclude things rather than assume things more based on probability
Probability is fine, but the absolutism is what jars me. I tend to think scum have a more absolutistic mindset than town. Town usually move reads all over the place while I think it harder for scum to do that organically, so they root themselves a bit in their reads. The only difference here is that she has so many reads where I think scum like to put out only what they need.
In post 96, OkaPoka wrote:Townslipping does not exist
Agree. Slipping is when you have info you don't want others know, but accidentally say it. I thought NL was joking when he said that.
In post 82, brassherald wrote:Oh, shit, I am bad at the game. I've been looking for a team of two when it says in a post I didn't read that it's three.
I don't see why scum can't fake this.
In post 93, Shoshin wrote:NL's town because of the way he revisited/questioned my early townread on Slimer
I don't get this. You have one person voting you, and another person pressing you. Why wouldn't a scum NL backtrack?
In post 93, Shoshin wrote:Cheeky's town because she's engaging the game with a level of drive that doesn't come from scum
Her engagement feels similar to Ur-a-person-2, yet he is lower on your list.
In post 96, OkaPoka wrote:Nothing slimer has done is AI.
I kinda agree with this. I would expect something of a read from him by now. The only thing I see in his favor is him playing like a newer player if he is scum.

Everyone:
"WE WANT READS" *VOTE VOTE VOTE*

Slimer:
"Idk."
*Votes someone voting him*

This isn't a good enough reason to town lean him though, but I'm not ready to put someone at L1.
In post 104, brassherald wrote:I still think shoshin's handing out town reads like it's candy on Halloween is suspicious, which is why my vote has not changed.
Thank you. I like the fact you're going after someone who isn't a popular choice. VOTE: Shoshin
This post is... fine. I think everything in it is probably pretty easy from scum
103-11 0-2
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:15 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 152, u r a person 2 wrote:@brass Mate, could you talk to me about your town reads on either aubrey or slimer?
I feel like I may be bearing down on a prod here, so, I'm making this post to commit to doing this after work today
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:46 am

Post by no lunch »

In post 147, CheekyTeeky wrote:Hi no lunch can you please elaborate on your reads? Why are you voting Slimer? Who else is suspicious (i know you suspect me others too would be great) and why?
I am concerned I'm tunnelling but this feels like a scum post.

I was voting Slimer because I did not change my vote from very early game. I'll correct that.

VOTE: CheekyTeeky

I'll do reads later, I suppose.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:48 am

Post by no lunch »

In post 150, CheekyTeeky wrote:If you look at a few no lunch games you'll see she's very far from her town meta. I'm not going to explain that one though because it's easier for me to explain meta when I have personal experience with players. So people can validate that for themselves.
It is quite obvious you have not checked my meta, haha.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:19 am

Post by no lunch »

Would anyone like to break the news to Cheeky, or should I?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:38 am

Post by Aubrey »

Cheeky,..... YOUR ARE THE FATHER.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

:yawn:
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Cheeky, are you voting u r a person 2 because you agree with my assessment or something else?
---
no lunch are you an alt?
---
maestro is starting to border on the lurking territory, I'd hate to policy lynch, but I'm not afraid to policy lynch.

More thoughts later today hopefully
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 156, no lunch wrote:I was voting Slimer because I did not change my vote from very early game. I'll correct that.
You mean post 80/156? You revoted slimer, your RVS vote was on him, then you jumped on Shoshin, then you jumped on Oka BEFORE jumping back on slimer when he was gaining momentum so idk why you're trying to make it sound like you had no info to go off.

You're so obvious scum that I'm not worried about getting you lynched today :lol:
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 151, u r a person 2 wrote:
okay but

Cheeky?
103-11 0-2
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by no lunch »

That seems about right.
In post 161, OkaPoka wrote:Cheeky, are you voting u r a person 2 because you agree with my assessment or something else?
---
no lunch are you an alt?
---
maestro is starting to border on the lurking territory, I'd hate to policy lynch, but I'm not afraid to policy lynch.

I play mafia elsewhere but this is my second game on MafiaScum, why?
In post 162, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 156, no lunch wrote:I was voting Slimer because I did not change my vote from very early game. I'll correct that.
You mean post 80/156? You revoted slimer, your RVS vote was on him, then you jumped on Shoshin, then you jumped on Oka BEFORE jumping back on slimer when he was gaining momentum so idk why you're trying to make it sound like you had no info to go off.

You're so obvious scum that I'm not worried about getting you lynched today :lol:
"lol" is right. I don't feel particularly strongly about slimer, and my investment level in this game currently is low. Sorry my response was not satisfactory. Nice posturing.
In post 163, u r a person 2 wrote:
okay but

Cheeky?
You are a person, indeed. My new favourite person.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 163, u r a person 2 wrote:
okay but

Cheeky?
And? So my sample size is small - discard it. I'm not scumreading her exclusively on meta so Idk why you care about this, like how is that the one thing you feel you need to clarify? What is any answer I give to that helping you for? She is awkward opportunistic scum jumping from wagon to wagon scared to vote me and when she finally did it was for the lamest reason possible... like wtf else is she doing. That slot is scum, Imma doubt = zero it.

I'm more concerned about the other two because one of them has to go deep to win as the flag bearer. *coughu2cough*

Also, with 3 scum we only have 6 townies - it takes 5 to lynch, so we really need to start agreeing on reads. Idk why people have like 1-2 scum reads that's not normal towny paranoia.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by no lunch »

Why are you pretending this is a deviation from my normal towngame when you have no grasp of my normal towngame? You specifically mentioned checking "a few" of my towngames, which was absolute nonsense.

You refuse to actually present why I am scum. You appear to just assume I should be lynched for my playstyle. :/

I hope you are scum pushing a mislynch because this kind of entitled behaviour is not the kind of approach I would expect from a player with a reputation as good as yours.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

okay

VOTE: cheeky

The problem, CT, is that you told me to check out their last
FEW
games.
You implied that you had done a meta dive of no lunch (you say you have no experience with them, but say they are far from their town meta -> you did a meta dive)
If you had done any meta work on No Lunch, you would have known they only have one game to look at.
But you told me to check out their last few games.

Analysis:
You misled town when you implied that you had looked into No Lunch's meta.

Town has no reason to do this.

You are scum.
103-11 0-2
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Lmao entitled! That's the best one yet. Deserves to be highlighted in it's own post.

Yep let's AtE, I'm hungry for a little drama.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 167, u r a person 2 wrote:Analysis:
You misled town when you implied that you had looked into No Lunch's meta.

Town has no reason to do this.

You are scum.
Cool story bro. Thanks for outting, now when I flip you can't hide. Who's the third? :lol:
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Wouldn’t scum cheeky check before lying like that...?
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

Are you even going to attempt to explain that discrepancy as an error made by town or are you just scum claiming?

I just want to be clear because town in this position is saying to themselves, "oh no I fucked up. I need to obv!town my way out of this."
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 170, Aubrey wrote:Wouldn’t scum cheeky check before lying like that...?
if we take that as a given we must then deduce that town!cheeky is likely to fabricate a meta read

I think it's more likely that scum cheeky doesn't check than town cheeky just makes up reads
103-11 0-2
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 171, u r a person 2 wrote:Are you even going to attempt to explain that discrepancy as an error made by town or are you just scum claiming?

I just want to be clear because town in this position is saying to themselves, "oh no I fucked up. I need to obv!town my way out of this."
Nah I'm sitting here pretty smug that I caught you both on page 1 and it took you guys this long to omgus me lmao.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by Maestro »

Before you ask, yes, I'm sometimes a judgemental jerk as either alignment, but I usually mean none of it. Take my sass with a grain of salt and a peppering of non-alignment-indicative cumin - I know myself well enough to know that people will get pissy after this post.
In post 161, OkaPoka wrote:
Cheeky, are you voting u r a person 2 because you agree with my assessment or something else?
---
no lunch are you an alt?
---

1. If you think they should provide more reasoning for a vote, just say that. If you disagree with how they voted for the person you're voting for, just say that. Why go through all the trouble to question somebody about a vote but be all awkward about it?

2. I like this qvestion. Zees ees good qvestion.
@no lunch RE the response in :
it matters because they wanna know if you're Scum or not so please link some games from whatever other site you've played on, and if it's EpicMafia I promise to only judge you a little bit.

3. The next time you wanna get all opportunistic, just commit, bro. Lurking =/= Not Being On-site. You have a 2014 join date. Act like it?
In post 167, u r a person 2 wrote:okay

VOTE: cheeky

blahblahblah

Analysis!
Analysis!

This is a stupid reason to vote somebody. Anybody harping on this as a "slip" misunderstands the lengths people go to sometimes to make a point, especially in the heat of the moment. We have Donald Trump, who waxes on about "the BIGGEST wall with ALL the winning" and you think CT (side note: I refuse to call you "Cheeky", it's borderline sexual) saying "a couple" instead of "a" is a huge deal and/or a Scumslip? I'm pretty sure Scum!CT would be smart enough to not make a mistake like that if he were trying to push a meta argument. I'm going to file this under "stupid thing to do as Town, stupid-er thing to do as Scum, even stupid-er-er thing to call out and pick as a hill to hang somebody on"
In post 168, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yep let's AtE, I'm hungry for a little drama.
I'm hungry for troll meat. If u2 and you are both trolls, daddy gonna eat good tonight.

More to come because I'm reading up after the weekend (kinda), but for now:

Spoiler:

PEDIT: Aubrey is sensible, I like Aubrey

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”