BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3675  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:22 am

In post 3670, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3660, RCEnigma wrote:Hopefully Elsa or UL/Kokichi.


I thought Kokichi’s re-entrance in the thread was townie. He made it a point of stating that it was Hebi that voted us, so he isn’t sr us and I think that scum!Kokichi would not hesitate to have jumped on our wagon. So, I’m not currently interested in voting there.

Can you explain the case on Elsa again? Neither DVa or myself have a clue what to make of his recent posting.


It was mostly around the end of day wagon. So Elsa proposed Theta's Lynch end of day. I assume as a policy thing, she only had two posts about theta before her ultimatum of Lynch or Vig shot.

Several slots voiced their willingness to vote there before it ended up on flippy so if any wagon was a counterwagon I would argue it was Theta with votes swinging off of Theta right at the end.

That's what I gathered from the iso and it all focuses on the 28th if anyone else wants to view the context.

The original argument was the timing of Elsa's vote around the discussion of flippy as the Lynch, which she was active for but didn't participate in. I just don't feel all of the mafia were passive in allowing their partner to go down.

I haven't followed anything involving her claims and volunteering to hammer the SS claim comes a day late to be relevant.

Something_Smart
Somewhat_Balanced
 
User avatar
Joined: November 17, 2015
Location: Rochester Institute of Technology
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3676  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:06 am

In post 3673, Ramcius wrote:Don't you think it's better to wait for Theta's replacement before lynching that slot?

Yes obviously. But I don't think there's much chance of the slot getting lynched before it gets replaced...
"Reasoning will never make a man correct an ill opinion, which by reasoning he never acquired." ~Jonathan Swift

Something_Smart
Somewhat_Balanced
 
User avatar
Joined: November 17, 2015
Location: Rochester Institute of Technology
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3677  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:10 am

Also, just looked over Theta's ISO and I didn't really see anything that scummy. Are the votes on Theta because of anything other than activity?

Because given the nature of the replace-out, I'm pretty sure that low activity wasn't game-related...
"Reasoning will never make a man correct an ill opinion, which by reasoning he never acquired." ~Jonathan Swift

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #3678  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:23 am

Do you see anything town in the thetas iso?

profii
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2017

Post Post #3679  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:33 am

In post 3675, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 3670, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3660, RCEnigma wrote:Hopefully Elsa or UL/Kokichi.


I thought Kokichi’s re-entrance in the thread was townie. He made it a point of stating that it was Hebi that voted us, so he isn’t sr us and I think that scum!Kokichi would not hesitate to have jumped on our wagon. So, I’m not currently interested in voting there.

Can you explain the case on Elsa again? Neither DVa or myself have a clue what to make of his recent posting.


It was mostly around the end of day wagon. So Elsa proposed Theta's Lynch end of day. I assume as a policy thing, she only had two posts about theta before her ultimatum of Lynch or Vig shot.

Several slots voiced their willingness to vote there before it ended up on flippy so if any wagon was a counterwagon I would argue it was Theta with votes swinging off of Theta right at the end.

That's what I gathered from the iso and it all focuses on the 28th if anyone else wants to view the context.

The original argument was the timing of Elsa's vote around the discussion of flippy as the Lynch, which she was active for but didn't participate in. I just don't feel all of the mafia were passive in allowing their partner to go down.

I haven't followed anything involving her claims and volunteering to hammer the SS claim comes a day late to be relevant.

I feel like I've just had a penny dropping moment

I'm on board with the idea that if people are voting Theta instead of Flippy, that says Theta is town and the voters are scum trying to save flippy...

that's out of {AC / Elsa / TLK }

I hadn't really considered how the AC kill fits into that, because previously I'd considered the lurk wagons, so the pool of UL and Thanos maybe blurred my thinking - however, considering the Theta wagon in isolation, makes me consider the AC kill more carefully - if the logic above is theta is the counter wagon, then the fact that scum killed AC straight after really puts a spotlight on Elsa and/or TLK.

you've got to be pretty confident that either your miller or SS claim is going to WIFOM your way through day 2.

I don't see that coming from TLK on his first game actually.

Elsa - possibly but then again, I've whittled that down to 1 scum-spect quite easily

I've just wifom'd myself out of my own cases on these slots.

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3680  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:40 am

In post 3677, Something_Smart wrote:Also, just looked over Theta's ISO and I didn't really see anything that scummy. Are the votes on Theta because of anything other than activity?

Because given the nature of the replace-out, I'm pretty sure that low activity wasn't game-related...


AC pushed her and died, so people think Theta is scum and silenced AC

profii
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2017

Post Post #3681  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:44 am

^ I forgot about that

Xtoxm
EBWOXM
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2007
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3682  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:49 am

might have to replace due to something i cant talk about
eugh.
was enjoying this game too
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm if you've pocketed me again my heart will turn to ash. - CheekyTeeky
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3683  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:01 pm

In post 3679, profii wrote:
I don't see that coming from TLK on his first game actually.



He could have been coached by other scum in their PT. So don't think just because he is "new" he can't be scum.

profii
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2017

Post Post #3684  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:41 pm

Good point well made

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3685  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:46 pm

In post 3679, profii wrote:
In post 3675, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 3670, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3660, RCEnigma wrote:Hopefully Elsa or UL/Kokichi.


I thought Kokichi’s re-entrance in the thread was townie. He made it a point of stating that it was Hebi that voted us, so he isn’t sr us and I think that scum!Kokichi would not hesitate to have jumped on our wagon. So, I’m not currently interested in voting there.

Can you explain the case on Elsa again? Neither DVa or myself have a clue what to make of his recent posting.


It was mostly around the end of day wagon. So Elsa proposed Theta's Lynch end of day. I assume as a policy thing, she only had two posts about theta before her ultimatum of Lynch or Vig shot.

Several slots voiced their willingness to vote there before it ended up on flippy so if any wagon was a counterwagon I would argue it was Theta with votes swinging off of Theta right at the end.

That's what I gathered from the iso and it all focuses on the 28th if anyone else wants to view the context.

The original argument was the timing of Elsa's vote around the discussion of flippy as the Lynch, which she was active for but didn't participate in. I just don't feel all of the mafia were passive in allowing their partner to go down.

I haven't followed anything involving her claims and volunteering to hammer the SS claim comes a day late to be relevant.

I feel like I've just had a penny dropping moment

I'm on board with the idea that if people are voting Theta instead of Flippy, that says Theta is town and the voters are scum trying to save flippy...

that's out of {AC / Elsa / TLK }

I hadn't really considered how the AC kill fits into that, because previously I'd considered the lurk wagons, so the pool of UL and Thanos maybe blurred my thinking - however, considering the Theta wagon in isolation, makes me consider the AC kill more carefully - if the logic above is theta is the counter wagon, then the fact that scum killed AC straight after really puts a spotlight on Elsa and/or TLK.

you've got to be pretty confident that either your miller or SS claim is going to WIFOM your way through day 2.

I don't see that coming from TLK on his first game actually.

Elsa - possibly but then again, I've whittled that down to 1 scum-spect quite easily

I've just wifom'd myself out of my own cases on these slots.


Profii noooooo you were almost there!

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3686  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:48 pm

I have a hard time wrapping my head around AC being the kill because of their scumread on theta. Scum don't really have to frame Theta since they are a likely Lynch as either alignment on activity alone.

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3687  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:19 pm

What you guys think about using DrewVa's gifted vig shot on Elsa? I'd rather get rid of it early and avoid vig shenanigans later on

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3688  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:36 pm

Probably means you are today's Lynch then. But I'm fine with Elsa being vigged.

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arrendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3689  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:40 pm

Your also fine being openly scummy, I see.

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3690  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:00 pm

In the oh my God you're scumreading me for plausible reasons kinda way?

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arrendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3691  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:05 pm

More like telling somebody to get vigged on their birthday. You monster.

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3692  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:14 pm

In post 3688, RCEnigma wrote:Probably means you are today's Lynch then. But I'm fine with Elsa being vigged.


If people want lynch me for some speculation, I can't do anything about it, at least I could sit in dead chat and laugh

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3693  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:22 pm

In post 3665, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3657, Gamma Emerald wrote:Not super recent.
Why are you asking this now DrewVa?


I just want to compare and contrast Ff head play, in both games.

What triggered that desire?
Sometimes silence is the loudest thing you can say.
I have a GTKAS! | Old one if you care to see it

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3694  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:24 pm

In post 3682, Xtoxm wrote:might have to replace due to something i cant talk about
eugh.
was enjoying this game too

Don’t.
Sometimes silence is the loudest thing you can say.
I have a GTKAS! | Old one if you care to see it

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3695  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:38 pm

In post 3691, Elsa Jay wrote:More like telling somebody to get vigged on their birthday. You monster.


Oh happy birthday! If you live consider it a surprise.

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3696  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:59 pm

In post 3687, Ramcius wrote:What you guys think about using DrewVa's gifted vig shot on Elsa? I'd rather get rid of it early and avoid vig shenanigans later on

Are you suggesting that we lynch the person that DVA gave her vig shot too?

In post 3659, BrightEyedFish wrote:Where do you all think other wagons are forming?

Mcqueen is also a good vote.
Join the Fantasy Football league today!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80085

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3697  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm

In post 3696, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3687, Ramcius wrote:What you guys think about using DrewVa's gifted vig shot on Elsa? I'd rather get rid of it early and avoid vig shenanigans later on

Are you suggesting that we lynch the person that DVA gave her vig shot too?

In post 3659, BrightEyedFish wrote:Where do you all think other wagons are forming?

Mcqueen is also a good vote.


Nah, I suggest to lynch you

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3698  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:07 pm

Why the switch?
Join the Fantasy Football league today!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80085

davesaz
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2014
Location: Class of 93
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3699  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:20 pm

Back to work I went.
Surprised by the small number of posts I am, but grateful still.

I could go along with Mcqueen.
Playing modded minecraft: Dungeons & Dragons & Space Shuttles pack
Thread here

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games