Booneytoonz IX - Under The Sea -- Game Over!

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 820, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 817, Pink Ball wrote:Maki Harukawa scumread
sheepsaysmeep townread
Clemency townread
Elsa Jay null
davesaz townread
Pink Ball town
Firebringer null
Kaito Momota townread
Wisdom townread
Lady Angel scumread
Creature townread
Frozen Angel townread
Nikk scumread
Alchemist21 townread
Chara townread

This game's easy
this is pretty agreeable with

why lady angel scum
why maki scum
why clem town
I didn't buy Lady Angel's miller claim at the begining but I let that go off, but the idea kept bugging me 'cause she claimed and then disappeared. Then she came to the thread saying she would like to policy lynch the players who are shitposting like Clem and Elsa, but she disappears yet again; is doing nothing better than shitposting? I think not.

Maki scum already explained before, that's still my position about her.

Clem because of the way he's shitposting is different of his scum!shitposting. When he's scum he's more self aware of him doing nothing and not providing anything to the thread. Here he doesn't gives a shit and he still has provided reads.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 824, Nikk wrote:
In post 823, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 821, Nikk wrote:So can I assume you think I'm bussing Maki?
Bussing is a powerful word, but there's no reason to used it. 'Less you're talking about the Nikk dude, then there's nothing really to it.

But seriously, more like distancing than bussing. Not because you're pushing Maki now means you'll keep doing it later. In fact, I think you started distancing from the begining, before you started voting her.
/nod I can see that side of things. It's wrong but at least it's a reasonable thought process.

Also I don't get the reference.
Brownie points for whoever gets the reference (without looking at Google of course. I'll know if you did (no I won't but don't do it that's cheating don't be cheaters))
Nikk
Nikk
Goon
Nikk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by Nikk »

Pink's a pretty strong townread based on these last few interactions here.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:48 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 819, davesaz wrote:Work started, so the unusually high posting volume from me will go down.
That's a lot of townreads. Are they all equal strength? I'm mostly interested in which the weakest few might be.
Why are you interested in the weakest Townreads?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Like that kinda looks like you’re looking to see where his weakest reads are to change his mind one way or the other rather than understand his strongest reads to try and better your read on him or work together with him.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Chara »

dealing with some things, i'll be around but less so. should only be for a couple of days.

note for me later: Alch is working with me or trying to pocket. i don't think he and Kaito are both town.

this game isn't all that noisy. Elsa's posting is also pretty good, i no longer want him shot. that isn't a townread, however.

Maki: how has Nikk been responsible for you and Wisdom fighting? as far as i can tell, Wisdom started it.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

I personally take it as Dave's way to read the room in general. Seems more likely to want to know where everyone elsa stands. Consensus is one thing to value, that's for sure.

Pedit: I just have been given the right to live by our merciful genocider. That's an improvement, atleast.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by Chara »

if Maki's scum with town Kaito, i don't see her going after Nikk here. it's not a good idea, would be much better for her to join me on Kaito like she already said she wanted to.
i tend to forget these things if i don't save them in my ISO.

pedit: i'm not all that bloodthirsty, in the end, Elsa. i consider that fact a major character flaw and work to improve it daily.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 806, Alchemist21 wrote:Hoo boy. Not sure if you genuinely don't know or if you're trying to poke the bear on that one.
what is this referring to?
you also said you didn't find some recent pages to be more than noise.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 833, Chara wrote:
In post 806, Alchemist21 wrote:Hoo boy. Not sure if you genuinely don't know or if you're trying to poke the bear on that one.
what is this referring to?
you also said you didn't find some recent pages to be more than noise.
Yeah I said it was just noise and people got mad, and it was just funny to me that he would say that nobody called me on not addressing stuff in the previous pages when that’s what already happened.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by Chara »

ah, that makes more sense.
okay, i'm gone for the night. Pink should explain that Kaito townread.
i'm sort of getting the Maki scumreads.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 835, Chara wrote:ah, that makes more sense.
okay, i'm gone for the night. Pink should explain that Kaito townread.
i'm sort of getting the Maki scumreads.
Chara should ask Pink for his Kaito townread directly, then!
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by Chara »

Pink, can you explain your Kaito townread, pretty please?
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:32 pm

Post by Kaito Momota »

I'm not going to be happy in this game until Chara is dead
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:40 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

And yet you still haven’t committed to the vote. Shocking!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:52 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 837, Chara wrote:Pink, can you explain your Kaito townread, pretty please?
Yeah of course I can! Kaito's progression has been one of the best so far. He first voted Maki with a naked vote when I naked voted Maki and Maki naked voted me, so it was funny in context and called Maki out at the same time. Then went for Wisdom because Wisdom was being Wisdom and that's ok, and now he's on you because that's what he believes since the begining: that you're the Miller who fakeclaimed. Pushing both Maki and Wisdom would be a risky move for scum!Kaito when both of those players know his meta; it would be much more suitable to go under the radar (for example, that's another thing I recall Maki doing: not providing a read on Kaito when she was asked. I could say she's trying not to call Kaito's attention). Pushing you seems to have lack of scum motivation too.

Also as a sidenote, he called out Nikk for being scummy at some point iirc.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 840, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 837, Chara wrote:Pink, can you explain your Kaito townread, pretty please?
Yeah of course I can! Kaito's progression has been one of the best so far. He first voted Maki with a naked vote when I naked voted Maki and Maki naked voted me, so it was funny in context and called Maki out at the same time. Then went for Wisdom because Wisdom was being Wisdom and that's ok, and now he's on you because that's what he believes since the begining: that you're the Miller who fakeclaimed. Pushing both Maki and Wisdom would be a risky move for scum!Kaito when both of those players know his meta; it would be much more suitable to go under the radar (for example, that's another thing I recall Maki doing: not providing a read on Kaito when she was asked. I could say she's trying not to call Kaito's attention). Pushing you seems to have lack of scum motivation too.

Also as a sidenote, he called out Nikk for being scummy at some point iirc.
He didn’t push Maki & Wisdom though. He blindly sheeped onto their wagons without adding any input.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by Chara »

thanks, Pink. that does help.
and here's my rebuttal, because of course i was lying about being done for the night.
pushing Maki being risky: he only voted her once at the very beginning, i don't consider that risky.
voting Wisdom: that's fair.
going under the radar: i actually think he's doing that. avoiding any engagement with me is good for scum Kaito. he wasn't able to explain his read change on Maki, either.
pushing me: he has no choice. scum Kaito hasn't made the choice to push me. the only time it was his choice was at the very beginning when he called attention to a few of my posts. he hasn't committed to pushing me and has only voted me to "get me to shut up about it", not out of any desire to get me lynched. he hasn't tried to. i'm pushing him, not the other way around.

pedit: what Alch said.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:01 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Wait had Kaito actually voted Chara? Y’all are talking about it but I swear I haven’t seen it.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 772, Kaito Momota wrote:
In post 409, Chara wrote:Kaito, what's your read on Maki and when did it change?
This feels like a leading question, I don't appreciate it
In post 416, Chara wrote:yeah Maki, sorry that wasn't clear.

Kaito: ignoring my questions and dancing around voting me back is a bad look. square up.
I honestly don't care enough, sorry if this seems aggressive (it is though)
In post 416, Chara wrote:yeah Maki, sorry that wasn't clear.

Kaito: ignoring my questions and dancing around voting me back is a bad look. square up.
In post 424, Firebringer wrote:
In post 406, Chara wrote:Dunn is Dunnstral, in this game Kaito.

i have no interest in voting Wisdom for being Wisdom. his meta is not that he does more as town, and less as scum. Kaito said it was, but has yet to back it up.

i do think that if he's town he needs to try coming out with more than one read.
ohhh
is chara town.

Jury still in deliberation but they really liked this.
down boy
In post 436, Chara wrote:and also Kaito has been trying to shade me without committing to a vote, and he's on Wisdom for meta he refuses to actually back up.
never mind that he's sort of just refused to interact with me since our one conversation earlier. i think it's because he doesn't want to get into it with me and distract from Wisdom wagon/make Chara vs. Kaito an actual thing.
Here you go, just so you can shut up about it:

VOTE: Chara

I'll read the rest of the game tomorrow where I'm at I'm very happy with this vote
Oh there it is. Idk how I missed it.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by Chara »

Kaito has played with me a lot. i don't expect him to know every little thing about my meta, but i
know
he's aware of the big things.
i towntell when i heavily engage. i always towntell. he doesn't want to heavily engage with me, and is trying to use humour/his attitude to pretend like he doesn't care enough to. it's just a facade.

the only way Kaito is town here is if he's being so lazy he hasn't actually attempted to read me, but that "not going to be happy until Chara is dead" post pretty much discounts that.
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:42 pm

Post by Kaito Momota »

Are you going to ever explain this or no?
Chara wrote:Kaito has played with me a lot. i don't expect him to know every little thing about my meta, but i
know
i towntell when i heavily engage. i always towntell. he doesn't want to heavily engage with me, and is trying to use humour/his attitude to pretend like he doesn't care enough to. it's just a facade.

the only way Kaito is town here is if he's being so lazy he hasn't actually attempted to read me, but that "not going to be happy until Chara is dead" post pretty much discounts that.
[citation needed]
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:18 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 841, Alchemist21 wrote: He didn’t push Maki & Wisdom though. He blindly sheeped onto their wagons without adding any input.
Voting is showing a stance and adding pressure. I don't need a big explanation from Kaito to know that I like his stances. To a good listener, few words needed.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:23 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 842, Chara wrote:thanks, Pink. that does help.
and here's my rebuttal, because of course i was lying about being done for the night.
pushing Maki being risky: he only voted her once at the very beginning, i don't consider that risky.
voting Wisdom: that's fair.
going under the radar: i actually think he's doing that. avoiding any engagement with me is good for scum Kaito. he wasn't able to explain his read change on Maki, either.
pushing me: he has no choice. scum Kaito hasn't made the choice to push me. the only time it was his choice was at the very beginning when he called attention to a few of my posts. he hasn't committed to pushing me and has only voted me to "get me to shut up about it", not out of any desire to get me lynched. he hasn't tried to. i'm pushing him, not the other way around.

pedit: what Alch said.
1. It is risky knowing that those two play almost every game together.
2. Going under the radar over you could be pretty much justified by "he's scumreading you so he doesn't want to give you the opportunity to get away with it by engaging with you". Since you two are the involved actors, I'm pretty sure you're just two towns doing usual town stuff smacking your heads to see who wins the 1v1.

Keep going tho, you're not clogging the thread and the only way of getting out of the 1v1 is talking. I'm more concerned of lack of activity from the rest of the playerlist. My attempt to reactivate the thread didn't work :(
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:23 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 846, Kaito Momota wrote:
Are you going to ever explain this or no?
Chara wrote:Kaito has played with me a lot. i don't expect him to know every little thing about my meta, but i
know

[citation needed]
I already did.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”