Micro 844: Geriatric Half Mast Nightless [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Votecount 1.6

CheekyTeeky (3):
Shoshin , no lunch , u r a person 2
u r a person 2 (2):
OkaPoka , CheekyTeeky
Shoshin (2):
Aubrey , brassherald
theslimer3 (1):
Maestro
Maestro (1):
theslimer3

Not voting (0):

With 9 alive, it’s 5 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-13 15:49:59).
Last edited by northsidegal on Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:32 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 166, no lunch wrote:I hope you are scum pushing a mislynch because this kind of entitled behaviour is not the kind of approach I would expect from a player with a reputation as good as yours.
This is really bothering me. Noone here has said anything about my reputation and the only people who would think anywhere close to this about me would be Brass and Oka, possibly slimer though I doubt it? So I'm left feeling pretty paranoid about Oka mostly because Brass has already said he doesn't really remember much of my meta (hence the tone read is really funny).

:thinking:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Based on that accidental tmi and the dynamics around my attempted lynch I'm thinking these teams:

{Oka, NL, Brass}
{Brass, NL, U2}
{Brass, NL, Maestro}

VOTE: no lunch
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

@no lunch
what do you know about Cheeky's reputation, and where did you pick that info up?
103-11 0-2
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by Shoshin »

What's your experience with brass, Cheeky?
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:38 pm

Post by no lunch »

In post 201, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 166, no lunch wrote:I hope you are scum pushing a mislynch because this kind of entitled behaviour is not the kind of approach I would expect from a player with a reputation as good as yours.
This is really bothering me. Noone here has said anything about my reputation and the only people who would think anywhere close to this about me would be Brass and Oka, possibly slimer though I doubt it? So I'm left feeling pretty paranoid about Oka mostly because Brass has already said he doesn't really remember much of my meta (hence the tone read is really funny).

:thinking:
I decided on that choice of words, because I have heard of you through acquaintances who play here.

You surely do not think think I'm incredibly stupid to slip this heinously as scum in a geriatric game, where one of my scumbuddies has warned me to be careful of you? Do Oka brass appear paranoid or scared of you?

This push is amateurish.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:39 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 205, no lunch wrote:I decided on that choice of words, because I have heard of you through acquaintances who play here.
Who?
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:39 pm

Post by no lunch »

In post 194, Shoshin wrote:
In post 193, no lunch wrote:I do not scumread Shoshin but she is a wild card. I think her conduct around the slip/early townreads is more consistent with a town mindset than CheekyTeeky's.
Assume I'm town for a second. How confident are you in scum Cheeky? Who are her partners?
I'm not really sure. My engagement level is still reasonably low. Sorry. I should parse my full reads at some point, but I'm not feeling connected enough right now..
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:41 pm

Post by no lunch »

In post 206, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 205, no lunch wrote:I decided on that choice of words, because I have heard of you through acquaintances who play here.
Who?
Stop fishing and play the game.

I'll be mislynched before I give away identifiable information.

If you can't read me without meta even after pretending to have meta dived me, that is a you-problem and not something I need to correct.

I am a fairly easy read.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:44 pm

Post by no lunch »

To keep it short and anonymous: they say you have a good towngame which you take reasonably seriously. I've heard you are engaging and fun to play with, as well.

I agree that you are fun to play with. I do not think this is your towngame.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:46 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Sweet be mislynched then. I honestly don't even care if you're town, your wagon hopping, question dodging and lack of real content is something I don't care to lose.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:52 pm

Post by no lunch »

How long have you been pushing me as a policy lynch?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:52 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Maestro, what's your read on Cheeky?
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:56 pm

Post by Maestro »

In post 210, CheekyTeeky wrote:I honestly don't even care if you're town
sfter this? I'm honestly still trying to process and I've got a post on the back burner but was worried about hitting my limit - idk why I just figured if I got sucked back in after dinner I may notve remember to keep the posts light within the next 18 hours or whatever. I'm mainly freaking out a lil' biut that I'm townreading basically nobody here, maybe it's cuz some of you are new, maybe it's becaus I've only ever seen brassherald play before, but y'all are fucking insane by my standards. And it's a geriatric ao I don't mean posting-freqency-wise (because I've played with and modded the worst shitposters on the site), I just mean it's like. trying to read the rosetta stone for some of you, especially hte newbiwes, seriously
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:58 pm

Post by no lunch »

I think I am doubling down on Cheeky just being scum. She has been pretending to push me for alignment indicative reasons, and when pushed back on it owned up to having nothing but policy related reasons for wanting me gone (210). This isn't towny behaviour. This is someone who realised their push wasn't working but does not want to lose momentum off the back of it.

@Cheeky, if this is your towngame your reputation exceeds you greatly. You have not been engaging. You have not been treating me like a player in the game. You have been using what presence you have to position me as scum. If you have issues trying to read me, admit that you pretended to meta dive me, own the fact that your current reasons boil down to a weak policy lynch suggestion, and talk to me.

I am not even sure what you find lacking from my slot. You have just dumped me down the bottom of your read list and acted as though I am lock scum since page one.

Nobody is this bad at town. Surely. Especially not you.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1, northsidegal wrote:I'll just be using each new CST day as a new 24-hour period.
@maestro we just rolled over into a new 24 hour period so you're back at a full complement of posts.

Right now town bloc is {Shoshin, NL}
town leans are aubrey and brass
cheeky is today's lynch
and {oka, maestro, slimer} are my primary scum pool
103-11 0-2
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Aubrey, what's your read on Cheeky/NL?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:29 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 215, u r a person 2 wrote:cheeky is today's lynch
Jsyk when you play future scum games. It's your smugness that gives you away. Whenever you think you think you've made towny plays or things are going the right way for you, you bleed scum.

I will disappear into the shadows now, do make the most of the remainder of the day peeps, perhaps to find my buddies if you're that way inclined. I do have responses to no lunch but I feel revenge is better served cold.

Bon appetite.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:35 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 217, CheekyTeeky wrote:Jsyk when you play future scum games. It's your smugness that gives you away. Whenever you think you think you've made towny plays or things are going the right way for you, you bleed scum.

I will disappear into the shadows now, do make the most of the remainder of the day peeps, perhaps to find my buddies if you're that way inclined. I do have responses to no lunch but I feel revenge is better served cold.

Bon appetite.
Okay, I will make sure to hit notes of smugness when I actually roll wolf.

If you have any other notes, I'd love to hear them in post game. <- no /s
103-11 0-2
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:56 pm

Post by Shoshin »

U2 isn't smug at all. Not even close.

I really don't understand what's going through Cheeky's head. She says she signed up for the game to play with me, then proceeds to completely ignore me when I try engaging her, and then decides to gamethrow, all the while making things up that don't have any connection with reality (NL's meta, U2's smugness, etc.).

I can't see how her play ever comes from town. I also don't see why she plays this way as scum? Is she just crumbling under the pressure? I don't get it.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by no lunch »

That is approximately where I am at, too. I tried to reach out to her earlier and butt heads because I frankly do not see how she is approaching this game. sadly it is accomplishing nothing but distracting me and killing my interest in playing. she is definitely siding with scum, I am just not sure of her alignment.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:24 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok U2 can be town.

Since noone really wants to scum hunt/is distracted by me being scum. I'll try to stimulate some more movement and hopefully some cohesion now that we actually do have enough info to solve. I don't mind being the lynch at this point but you should give it until the end of the day because we still have 2 other scum to find (other than my vote from my pov).

I still believe Oka is town which has been reinforced by his frustration at the me/U2/NL thunder dome. I also think his paranoia of me was genuine and I like the tone in his responses to maestro's weirdly timed push on him.

Shoshin is town for her genuine reactions and her reaching out to someone voting her (Aubrey) in an attempt to find my buddy, which tells me she doesn't know my alignment.

Aubrey is town because everything she's saying makes sense from a town pov and she has genuine reactions to whats going on in the thread. I really like her reasoning behind her Shoshin push even if I disagree.

I think U2 is town because of his solve making complete sense if I am scum, it was also unprompted. His solve also locks him in/would look really bad for him if he were scum. Also his reaction to my suggestion for future scum games was towny af.

I still think slimer is town and that he was right about Maestro's vote being opportunistic.

@oka, Aubrey - would you be willing to move your votes onto anyone else?

Aubrey If you're still worried about Shoshin being able to get out of trapping herself in with townreads I think it's better if you wait to see how that progresses. I've already seen her reads fluctuate so theyre not as absolute as you were describing, they adjust to the game but that's normal and town indicative imo.

I'd like to hear if anyone disagrees or can add strength onto any of these reads. I am planning on casing at some point but for now would like the townreads to stop being paranoid of each other.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:49 am

Post by Aubrey »

Well, I’m considering if I should use my vote to flip you from a informational standpoint...the meta dive moment is the most interesting thing to have happened so far, and I think your flip would either help me in my reads or give me a narrowed down pool to look into.

I don’t have much time on my hands. I need to probably look back into that moment as well.
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:04 am

Post by theslimer3 »

Oi, I'm alive. I'll catch up later tonight ~
Im a black cat anyway.
GTKAS Slimer
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:46 am

Post by brassherald »

Dat Cheeky turn around on U2 is so quick it gave me whiplash.

Why did you decide U2 was town so suddenly?
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”