Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The thing is I don't want to read 50+ pages so someone needs to tell me what's going on.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1410, Gamma Emerald wrote:I know I am townreading xx200
y?
In post 1444, xx2008 wrote:I don't have much time, but I'm curious why people are all of a sudden voting me without saying why.
there was a case made on you, its p good.
In post 1465, Performer wrote:I think the important thing is that you replaced into a scummy slot
y was my slot scummy?
In post 1496, Flavor Leaf wrote:On top of that, I was literally the IC, inexperience challenged, for both newbie games that Xx played in.
then why didn't he think that IC was inexperienced challenged then? What do you think of the case that Performer? put out on him?
In post 1500, RCEnigma wrote:Xx2k is probably town too for the IC comments. Pushing him as scum for it is pretty weak. Even as AP I expect better play than this.
Same question I asked Boon Leaf.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1604 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

How is that any different than any other game where I ask ppl why they are misreading me?

Also, why didn't you answer the question that you were asked?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1575, RCEnigma wrote:Innocent child has been used multiple times. Even the exact phrase Flavor Leaf is innocent child.
So he's either clearly no engaged or reading or playing up his newbie card.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c yours wasn't explained and it was from befor RC and Leaf explained their town read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Jesus @ performers role.

If there's second scum team it means that they either no shot or both teams shot DVA so I'm going to assume single ball until we get a 2nd nightkill. I'll tentatively buy AP's claim. On one it seems like it would make a decent fake claim but OTOH mods throwing in WIFOM/WTF types roles are a thing and town seems pretty loaded.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1693 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who'd he claim to RB?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1695 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I have a doctors appointment today but when I get home I'm going to ISO the following

xx2008
Carcalilly
Garmr
Sephiroth
Nosferatu
Gamma Emerald
DS Shattiel
Completly Trustworthy
profii
RCEnigma
ofrhz

As of right now thats where I think scum is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1728 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1726, Performer wrote:off topic: @FL this smoke is terrible in the area. Just like the weather in China. Damn.
how far are you from the fires?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1727, xx2008 wrote:He said that if he were doc, he would target profii, because he hard tr'ed him in one of the posts. In another, he says that the person he targets to protect would be whoever the scumteam is most likely to target that night and is not necessarily his top tr.
Since this is a fully closed setup, could there be a chance ap is fake claiming? What I'm thinking is that a fake claim from scum makes town confused even more when they try to speculate what roles there are in the game. It also gives scum the chance to stay alive, even if for a while. Do fake claims from scum usually happen in fully closed games?
he could absolutely be fakeclaiming here but I'm not really buying into your contradiction.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no, I was just curious. It snowed yesterday in Memphis.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Until recently (like in the past 10 years?) it seemed like it never snowed here. We'd had ice. Global Warming.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1788, Completly Trustworthy wrote:and Nero Cain has provided few reads. I also dislike how he has criticized XX multiple times, but hasn't been that active at actually pushing him and is not voting him at this time.
Look, I've been lazy. I haven't done the ISO reads I said I would but I promise to get on those. I care more about finding and lynching scum than throwing out a bunch of uninformed reads so Billy Dee town reads me. I am busy today and on Sundays, I like to relax and watch football. I'll put the work in and game solve on Monday.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1745, Performer wrote:Nero what do you think of Garm's interaction with Creature in the very beginning of this game?
I haven't read them yet (or any of d1) What do you find interesting about them?
In post 1751, AP wrote:I want to know exactly what everybody thinks about Maxous and him not talking about anything or anyone else but me?
If you are implying that he must be scum b/c only scum would hard tunnel you then naw. Town does it too. It's annoyingly null.
In post 1752, Performer wrote:I think max is unlikely scum due to the track of seeing nothing, and that you targeted him.
I'm town reading Max but I don't think a track of going nowhere is AI. Nor do I think AP targeting Max says anything about him if its T-T. Like I could see where you'd think Max is town if you think AP is scum but you don't think that?
In post 1757, Performer wrote:I’ll go Maxous / xx / Saudade in that order
There is only one scum here and its not Max or Saunde.
In post 1839, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why are we voting Nero
b/c I've been busy and haven't done squat so I'm "scummy" as if that changes the color of my pm.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1840, RCEnigma wrote:Why are we not voting Nero more?
these are the words of opportunistic scum that can't provide fake reasons to scum read me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1851 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

HUZZAH!

I've solved the game without reading d1 and several of the ISO's I said I'd read.

xx2008
RCEnigma
ofrhz

Is your scum team.

Both of RC's and Ofrhz's votes are reasonless opportunistic votes and it makes sense to me that they'd hop on with the dumb town leading the charge.

Ofrhz was a lurksack as town in my previous game with her and this doesn't match her lurksack town meta at all.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

RC goes from town reading Ofrhz to scum reading her but "not wanting her lynched today" basically they are distancing from one another.

He's also protecting his weak scumbuddy XX.
In post 1506, RCEnigma wrote:In the newbie queue slots are marked as se/ic on the main post. Here it isn't marked as such but IC keeps being brought up in different context. Which is where I think it's confusing him.
In post 1575, RCEnigma wrote:Innocent child has been used multiple times. Even the exact phrase Flavor Leaf is innocent child.
Like no way he doesn't understand when you guys are literally saying that FL is an innocent child.

XX also hasn't done much scumhunting and when he does it seems mostly dence sitting. His two hard scum reads from D1 were dead town and Ofrhz who he's mainly drooped. I mean, in his last post he did say "I think him sheeping day1 wasn't exactly towny, which makes me wonder about his alignment." but that's still a fence sit and seems kinda odd he didn't start out pushing Ofrhz starting out today.

vote:RC

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1852 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1830, profii wrote:lets see how maxous and nero play out
So you can stop with your shitty T/T false dilemma.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok but you should be trying to lynch scum and not just lynch whatevers easiest.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1857 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

town can be bad and want to lynch other town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean you ARE wrong but I don't really fault you for thinking that my slot has to be scum b/c dumb as fuck House didn't lynch scum. What do you think of ?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1861, RCEnigma wrote:Except that profiis reasoning for voting now is the exact reasoning i brought up earlier, also the reasoning I was trying to pull from CT. But yeah sure, opportunistic scum without reasons.
Then why did it take a wagon on me b4 you voted here? I guess you could ask the same of Garmr here too.
In post 1862, RCEnigma wrote:I've also never scumread ofrhz so lul.
I guess you are right.

I think
In post 1395, RCEnigma wrote:I don't want to lynch ofhrz today but I still think interactions with flubber are worth Looking into. If there are any, I haven't looked back yet.
Is where I got the "RC is scumreading Ofhrz" from. but it's still kinda a weird post I think.
In post 1862, RCEnigma wrote:Which is true,
but is there a why besides....just cause?
If he's fencesitting with kost spots why is ohfrz specifically a partner?
Why? He's scum, I really don't feel like I need to explain why it makes sense for scum to not scumhunt and fence sit.

Last night I was just feeling like you and Ofhrz votes were pretty likely to be scum and Ofhrz isn't a lurksack like I've seen from town her so it all made sense to me at that moment.

In post 1864, RCEnigma wrote:Nero who has no defenders
I wonder why. Surely my supposed scumbuddies stick up for me except...EXCEPT. I don't have any.

In post 1865, RCEnigma wrote:So I made the connection between myself and scumbuddy xx whom probably becomes a lynch Target tomorrow regardless....to do ???
Why do you think XX would be a viable lynch candidate tomorrow? Boon is hard town reading him and Saunde is leashed to Boon and you are supposedly hard town reading him. I don't think anyone is scum reading him besides me and Performer. I mean true, he'd be the weak part of any scum team and his town cred from playing the newb card will eventually run out so he needs to get bussed eventually so thanks for letting us know that you plan on doing just that.

Also, you are saying that you won't defend your scumbuddy while voting me b/c my slot defended my "scumbuddy". Hypocrisy much?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1865, RCEnigma wrote:I guess win town points with FL, who likely doesn't make it to tomorrow anyways
He's also gonna be protected so thanks for letting us know you guys have a strongman.

VOTE: RCEnigma

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1869 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

is that a problem?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1871 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Boon
-sheep me so Saudade can sheep me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1875 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1873, RCEnigma wrote:You would have to know we have a protective to make this statement.
both jailkeeper and bodyguard are protectives and it's just a safe general assumption to assume that there is protection. But yeah, protection ablities have already been claimed anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1877 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1874, RCEnigma wrote:If your case wasn't solely "I know this and I know that" I'd slightly consider if it could come from town or not.
In post 533, Wisdom wrote:because thats a random conclusion and the way you push it like ot should be obvious is why i scumread you
In post 2478, Jeanne11 wrote:
Nero Cain has been lynched. He was:

Spoiler:
Welcome, Nero Cain, to Children of Hurin Mafia!

We have to be careful.....

You are Mablung, a
Town Hider

At night, you may hide behind another player. You cannot be killed directly if you are hiding, but if the player you are hiding behind gets killed, you will also perish.

You win when all scum are dead and at least one member of town is alive.

The
Mafia team of Porkens, Not Known 15 and MariaR
wins the game!

I'll be opening the PTs within 24 hours unless someone objects.
Here's Wisdom power mislynching me b/c I believe things that I believe.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1878, profii wrote:So we have ofrhz is actively contributing and Nero is disputing that
I'm actually not. I'm saying she's more active in this game then she has been before. There's a big diddrence in what I'm saying and what you are saying I'm saying.

Though TBF, I'm slightly rethinking my Ofrhz scum read b/c I forgot she was a Flubber CW.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you aren't even in this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1873, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1867, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1865, RCEnigma wrote:I guess win town points with FL, who likely doesn't make it to tomorrow anyways
He's also gonna be protected so thanks for letting us know you guys have a strongman.

VOTE: RCEnigma
You would have to know we have a protective to make this statement.
In post 1875, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1873, RCEnigma wrote:You would have to know we have a protective to make this statement.
both jailkeeper and bodyguard are protectives and it's just a safe general assumption to assume that there is protection. But yeah, protection ablities have already been claimed anyways.
What are your feelings on this Max?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1923 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1887, RCEnigma wrote:Forgot about Performers jailkeep so fair enough. But he's already stated severe limitations on his ability use and that bad things happen upon using them all. So it's still not guaranteed.
Fair but let me ask you this: We have a claimed JOAT, a flipped rolestopper, a claimed RB, an IC and more than likely an investigation role or 2. Do you actually think we'd not have protectives?

IDK man, it just feels really slimy that you'd sit there and go "we have to have evidence that there are protections in the game to think that there are protections in the game." Its very layerish it a scuzzy way.

How many games have you played on this site that were protectionless?
In post 1918, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1916, Gamma Emerald wrote:I can’t
It was italic, how’d he miss that
tbf who said the quote is kind of irrelevant to the post that nero actually made and the point of caring whose post it eludes me completely aside from nitpicking.
This.
In post 1922, Performer wrote:Not sure what to make of Nero on RCE yet.
All it means is that I scum read him. I mean yeah, if he's scum then I'll prob get some town credit for it but if this is just TvT then it means that I'm wrong. What else would it mean?

Who are you scum reading right now?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1922, Performer wrote:Day 2 ends in about 3 days...damn.
3 days is plenty of time but if we want a better lynch than me or Max then yeah we'd need to start getting in gear.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1925 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1866, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1865, RCEnigma wrote:So I made the connection between myself and scumbuddy xx whom probably becomes a lynch Target tomorrow regardless....to do ???
Why do you think XX would be a viable lynch candidate tomorrow? Boon is hard town reading him and Saunde is leashed to Boon and you are supposedly hard town reading him. I don't think anyone is scum reading him besides me and Performer. I mean true, he'd be the weak part of any scum team and his town cred from playing the newb card will eventually run out so he needs to get bussed eventually so thanks for letting us know that you plan on doing just that.
Is there a reason that you never responded to this?

I'm actually quite curious why you think XX is going to get ran up when I'm apparently the only one scum reading him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1932, Gamma Emerald wrote:Anyone voting xx has to justify why he never gets help from his scummates on the IC situation
Did RC not go to bat for him?

and like if he's scum playing the noob card then even if his scum team did go "hey XX boonleaf is an innocent child" and he knew that the whole point of playing the noob card is to pretend like he doesn't know.

According to RC himself, the word innocent child was actually used in thread so how can he not know unless he's not reading but he didn't claim that.

VOTE: XX

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1938, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1923, Nero Cain wrote:IDK man, it just feels really slimy that you'd sit there and go "we have to have evidence that there are protections in the game to think that there are protections in the game." Its very layerish it a scuzzy way.

How many games have you played on this site that were protectionless
Nearly all of them.
TBF, I said games and I didn't specify mini's or normals but both Mini normals you've been in have had protection roles.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (isolation #34) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why am I scum beyond my slot not lynching Flub?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1948 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1939, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1925, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1866, Nero Cain wrote:
Is there a reason that you never responded to this?

I'm actually quite curious why you think XX is going to get ran up when I'm apparently the only one scum reading him.
1. You aren't the only one scumreading him
2. Lynchbait lynchbait lynchbait
3. Half of the slots only show up to vote. Boondade and I defended the IC thing and I townread him for it because I've been there, but not a lot outside of that. So I would imagine it wouldn't take much to push in that direction.
but you think I'm scum and I'm hard scumreading him so my supposed mafia flip makes him look good. I mean, I guess you could argue that I'm bussing him so he looks good but your assumption that he'll be ran up tomorrow is odd but then you know I'm flipping town anyways and my town flip makes him a viable lynch candidate.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that's stale. move on.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (isolation #37) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If I may interject here, you are only scum reading me for one reason. If you ignored that I'm null at least for you, yes?

Could you remind me of your not Nero scum reads and why did you stop scum reading XX?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (isolation #38) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh now there's an RCE wagon. :/

I think I'm wrong on Profi though.

I'll vote either or

VOTE: RCE

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1993 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1957, Nero Cain wrote:If I may interject here, you are only scum reading me for one reason. If you ignored that I'm null at least for you, yes?

Could you remind me of your not Nero scum reads and why did you stop scum reading XX?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2000 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Is there a reason that you aren't claiming now?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2004, RCEnigma wrote:I'm also a Joat, last night I disloyal vigged Maxous
If you had a guilty on Max why would you be voting anyone but Max?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

wait nm

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Disloyal town would kill only mafia so he's claiming an inno on Max right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2019 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of Profi wanting the days wagons on me and confirmed town Max?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

not really wanting to vote the only claimed investigation role so

vote: profi

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2033 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2030, RCEnigma wrote:Someone case Profi
he's been sitting here the whole day encouraging competing town wagons and voting me for weak reasoning.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2214 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I forgot alot of the finer details but I know was scum reading XX and RCE so I'm going to start there.

vote: XX

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2228 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

May I interest you in a slightly used scum read on XX?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2253 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y does the wagon HAVE to have scum on it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2255 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2254, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Its very rare for there to be an all town wagon on a member of the town
I don't think its all that rare but I don't want to get into a wagon data debate-mainly b/c I'm too lazy to go digging. I mean yeah sure, big wagon so scum musta hopped on-I can understand that logic. I was town reading Saundee b/c I felt like he's one of those town that plays weird and scummy for a gambit. Do you think it's impossible that scum bus/distance from Ofrz?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2266 (isolation #51) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i'm not, why do you think I am?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2274 (isolation #52) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2272, ofrhz wrote:What game is this?
lol that game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2284 (isolation #53) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2277, AP wrote:How many alt slips do I have left before a modkill??

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2285 (isolation #54) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@RCE-remind me what your claim was again?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2297 (isolation #55) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2294, Flavor Leaf wrote:I didn’t get that early scum ping, and generally when I don’t with Saudade, he’s town. But he could be hard adapting, but I feel this is pretty similar to his town
So you've played with him after that newbie right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2299 (isolation #56) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Cara has site flaked, i think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2303 (isolation #57) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Weren't you town reading Saundee for sheeping FL yesterday though? This read change is weird.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2309 (isolation #58) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2304, Not Known 15 wrote:
Vote Count 3.2
xx2008(1):Nero Ca
in;

Carcalilly(0):

Maxous(0):

Garmr(0):

Saudade
Inferno390
(1):xx2008;

Nero Cain
Creature
Shortaru
(1):Shattiel;

Nosferatu(3):
Flavor Leaf
;RCEnigma;Saudade;

Gamma Emerald
FA_Q2
(0):

AP(0):

Shattiel
DS
(0):

Completly Trustworthy(0):

Flavor Leaf(0)
:

RCEnigma(0):

ofrhz(0):

NoLynch(0):

Not Voting(9):ofrhz;Completely Trustworthy;Garmr;Gamma Emerald;Nosferatu;Carcalilly;AP;Maxous;

With 14 alive it is 8 to lynch.

Day 3 ends in (expired on 2018-12-05 16:26:00) or when a lynch is achieved.
you guys see how my vote is first? means its the correct wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2313 (isolation #59) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2310, Gamma Emerald wrote:This is the only vote I don't mildly object to rn
y?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2314 (isolation #60) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2311, Almost50 wrote:If no one's gonna play the I guess I will roll the dice.

VOTE: Saudade
TBF this is kinda yuck. I mean I guess if it came down to me vs. Saundee I'd vote him over myself but I rather push ppl whom I think are scum. Agree with you that these guys are a bunch of useless lurksacks though.

Remind me who you were voting before.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2316 (isolation #61) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh and, why not just replace in on your main? What's even the point of a non-secret alt?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2317 (isolation #62) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2315, Gamma Emerald wrote:Nos i remember townreading
xx200Late I think should be cleared anyways
Saudade I think is a minor threat as scum during the day at least
this lacks a reason for why you think my slot is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2321 (isolation #63) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So you have no scum reads at this point?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2341 (isolation #64) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What if I was right yesterday? !? Though Gamma's "I have no scumreads and stopped caring about this game when I realized my role was trash." is pretty bad. I don't really see this play from a town JOAT and he actully has traction. I'll yell at you guys tomorrow to lynch XX.

vote:RCE

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2347 (isolation #65) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

He's a claimed JOAT w/ a vig shot that we can't prove actually happened. I'm not at all sure when the deadline is but FMPOV he's a better lynch than Saundee.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2348 (isolation #66) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its 2 days but we'll prob get more time for the replacements

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2349 (isolation #67) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2344, xx2008 wrote:I don't understand how you can find the scumteam without reading the entire game. This post doesn't even seem that convincing.
There's nothing stopping me or anyone else from scumhunting once they join the game. Maybe it's just an experience thing. Not convincing=//=wrong or not good. One of my favorite memories is from some game long ago when I called LLD scum and put a case on her. It convinced 0 people. She was scum an in end game the mod was talking about how accurate my LLD case was. And Im, scumreading you so like you saying that my case isn't convincing means nothing to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2360 (isolation #68) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2358, Garmr wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain
choo choo
Words or die.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2363 (isolation #69) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why not engage me? What are you afraid of?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2371 (isolation #70) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@-mod
are we getting a deadline extension once we get replacements?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2846 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Boon played well

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”