pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:13 am

Post by pinturicchio »

I can't decide if I love or despise that gif. It give me the creeps but I kinda like it. Like popping blackheads videos.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Hey, I forgot this existed. I'm going to catch up now. Just skimmed this page and saw the votecount: UNVOTE: shoshin the worst , let's see what happened there.

By the way Shoshin and duck, could you sign your posts please? I don't know Shoshin and I think I can somewhat read the aussie
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:01 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Sorry guys couldn't catch up when I said I was gonna. I'm reading this tomorrow.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:02 am

Post by pinturicchio »

I'm caught up. Funny that I asked Shoshin the worst to sign their posts when that's what the discussion was all about.

About the discussion: I was on Varsoon's side for a while but then agreed that STW's argument is fair. If they want to play like that, well then, we'll have to take them as a new player itself. I believe them talking that before the game started... But that gives me my usual tinfoil hat: maybe the whole conversation in thread was staged too, in order to distance from their partner, Varsoon :O my face right now is my avatar.

But my boring ass brain tells me Varsoon is town and that STW hasn't done anything to be scumread. They actually did something pretty townie, but more on that later.

Now, Varsoon gets a free pass 'cause the reasoning behind his vote on STW's wagon was pretty solid, but there are other players whose justifications are lame lame lame. I'm going to focus first on URAP2, 'cause his vote was bad, BUT his unvote was worse! First off, his rvs vote became a real vote because of the signing thing, and tells Varsoon that he "doesn't know" about his word choice argument, and then says "of course you could also be right". Ironic, that's a weird word choice. Fencesitting at it's finest.

Now about the unvote: when the wagon was going full bananas, he choose to unvote and joins STW by voting Taly, again with "Varsoon could be right". This unvote was scummy as fuck y'all, it's obvious that scum felt pressure being in a full speed choo choo early wagon 'cause the wagon would get scrutinized after and hey you don't want to be part of that no matter how it ends, especially when the reasoning behind your vote is baaaad compared to the others (this goes to Alchemist too!). So in case STW is scum, URAP2's unvote means "oh shit this got way too dangerous", and if STW is town, then URAP2's unvote means "oh shit this got way too dangerous". Perfect.

After that, URAP2 goes for the poor pin, our beloved friend, who didn't have the time to play 'cause he's still getting better from surgery and forgot that he was playing mafia. Oh poor poor pin, I hope he feels better. But I digress. URAP2's move is again sketchy, 'cause I assume his vote was not because he's scumreading me, but for pressure so I get here and post. Basically, fencesitting once again: "I'm going to focus on the player who's not playing instead of playing with the rest".

And now as promised, the townie thing that STW did, which I assume it was the worst: first off, voted URAP2, so I think they realized the same that I did. Secondly, this quote: "What do you think of pintu's post so far? I'd be interested to hear. I had a conversation with the voice in my head about it earlier.", coming from the worst, directed to URAP2. My guess is that the duck was not trying to sort me, but sort URAP2 instead, making URAP2 believe he was trying to sort me. That came pretty good if I may say, since URAP2's reply was, once again, sketchy, with the LAMIST argument that seems to be fabricated; I saw STW at L-2 and my vote was an rvs vote, so I unvoted. Saying "I'm willing to believe he's disengaged, although his rvs post did seem excited to play" is, then again, fabricating some kind of stance to make his vote on me valid, instead of just saying "nah dawg I got nothing on him I just want to put some pressure on the slot", which would be at least understandable.

So I got Varsoon and STW as town, URAP2 as scum, I'm liking Tibor and Lumia's post so far, Nancy is being different than the last game I played with her but Ari is being townie, I like the way Taly posts, aaaand I think that's it. Oh and Alchemist's vote on STW was bad too.

VOTE: u r a person 2
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:04 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Now that I'm caught up I'm going to start shitposting. First of all, since STW won't sign their posts, I will act like I'm an hydra composed by Pin and Turicchio. I've heard that Pin is soft and cuddly and Turicchio is a fucking preak but has good memes. Show some love.

- Turicchio
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:14 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Yeah Pin's getting better but he'll mostly leave this to me right now. Hope to meet Soon soon.

- Turicchio
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:17 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Ooooh spooky spooky. Let's hope he doesn't have to jump in then.

By the way Var I'm townreading you but that already went poorly on Overkill II. I see some differences in playstyle, do you see them too?

-Turicchio
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:53 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 394, Varsoon wrote:I was playing Overkill II very protective of myself, whereas I don't think I've got much to fear in this game.
Well this is exactly what I thought so good to know you're self aware of it. That could be consistent with your alignment.

-Turicchio
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:25 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Um, pretty weird stance that started from "I'm voting to sort pin", are you scumreading me now or not? 'Cause I already caught up, URAP2.

-Turicchio
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:31 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Oh ok understandable take care (I'm memeing, I'll be waiting you).

It's Turicchio by the way, Pin is playing Smash right now.

-Turicchio
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:35 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 417, Shoshin the worst wrote:Which head is the worst in love with?
That would be Pin. He send his regards.

-Turicchio
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

I'm back.

Already50 is making me want to bang my head against the wall indeed.

-Turicchio
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 431, u r a person 2 wrote:@pintu You are town reading TW here, and in 1905 you watched me hold out and not claim my cop role when at effectively L-1 with the IC telling me to claim

So why do you think I would be the first to crack on a quick town wagon?
What does my townread on STW has anything to do with that?

And I don't understand what you're implying, or at least if it is what I think it is, I don't get what's your point. Are you implying that in 1905 you proved that you act efficiently under pressure and that means you would not unvote here because of that? 'Cause 1. there's a big difference being under pressure explicitly (an L-1 situation) vs pressure that only you can recognize, and 2. being under pressure as town is different from being under pressure as scum.

I think you're scum, and that you thought people wouldn't recognize that you were under pressure by unvoting STW, so that's it.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Oops forgot to sign, it's still Turicchio. Pin is resting in his chamber.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

About your long post about me:

- I think you're trying to depict me as crazy ol' Jenkins in order to discredit my scumread on you. You basically talked about how you read me instead of defending yourself about your scummy progression.

- I like Tibor and Lumia, I know pretty well both of them and I usually read them correctly. I think they're town. Gonna ask Pin what he thinks but I'm pretty sure he'll say town too.

-Turicchio
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Gotta sleep now. Shout out to NicoRobin for his baa baa black sheep post, he made me sleepy.

-Turicchio
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:54 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 485, Michael Scott wrote:Also what's up with solo players signing their posts but hydras refusing to. :lol:

~You-know-who
Just got back into the game and saw this, what do you mean?

-Turicchio
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:14 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 490, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 488, pinturicchio wrote:Just got back into the game and saw this, what do you mean?
Taly and Varsoon signing their posts redundantly, while the STW hydra refuses to do so.

~Jimothy
r/woosh.

-Turicchio.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:44 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 577, Shoshin the worst wrote:I could give it a go with pintu but I'm not sure it'd get me anywhere.
I'm pocketed without the need of you doing anything <3

@Varsoon, I have a towntell on the duck, on the same line of your "stretch your minds" of Shoshin. I've seen the duck using the "holistical reads" as town before and can't recall him doing it as scum.

By the way @duck, why scumreading us? Felt like it came out of nowhere.

-Pin
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:52 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 593, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 591, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 577, Shoshin the worst wrote:I could give it a go with pintu but I'm not sure it'd get me anywhere.
I'm pocketed without the need of you doing anything <3

@Varsoon, I have a towntell on the duck, on the same line of your "stretch your minds" of Shoshin. I've seen the duck using the "holistical reads" as town before and can't recall him doing it as scum.

By the way @duck, why scumreading us? Felt like it came out of nowhere.

-Pin
We originally had you as maybe-town for a couple of reasons. Your catchup felt rhetoric-heavy, and your conversation with URAP2 didn't feel natural (unsure on who's part, or whether both, yet). If you are town I'm sure we'll see it.
Aaaah so that's why is one of us in your books? Ok that makes sense, I couldn't get it. Yeah it was rhetoric-heavy but it was content-heavy too, I think.

I addresed in my catchup that you asked urap2 about me not to get a read on me, but rather sort urap2 better; was I right or wrong? Were you trying to sort me before I caught up?

-Pin
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:00 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 598, Varsoon wrote:@STW: Point out where I said anything about no more handing out townreads and I'll show you how the context is absolutely different. Stay sore.

@AlmostChara: If the thread isn't locked by the time I get home, we can jam.
I don't know why anyone's doubtcastin' the vig, since it should town-confirm me
And I get the added bonus of blowing down scum-Shoshin
A++

-V
I'm sorry, aren't you the same Varsoon that fakeclaimed a dayvig on profii and made him softclaim his cop role? (and I'm being generous by saying softclaim 'cause it was haaaaard as rock) You know the phrase "cry wolf"?

The triple vote shenanigans... I can't say much but I assume it was just on the tip of your tongue? :lol:

-Pin
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Hol' up. Varsoon is this real this time? Do I have to say the same thing I said back on Overkill II?

My reaction if this is real:
<------------
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 632, Varsoon wrote:You said all this same shit last game, too, STW.
"I don't think Varsoon is game-throwingly bad."
Except you do
Because you kept me around till endgame
Asshole.

-Soon
Ooooooh Soon arrived sooner than later!

-Pin
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:18 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

:(
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:21 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

I just read everything and just wanted to say that I don't think that Varsoon crossed any line compared to other games I've read of him, and that the discussion got heated because of reads, not on a personal level. You guys should focus on other players maybe? Like Varsoon, who are STW's partners? 'Cause there are two more.

I'm doing the same, I focused way too much on URAP2 and that stagnated my other reads and that's suboptimal.

2.20 here so coming back tomorrow with some fresh juice. Sorry for the inconvenience, Turicchio wanted to play Smash and I can't say no to that.

-Pin
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:17 am

Post by pinturicchio »

It makes me feel better to see that everyone thinks this is hard 'cause Almost50 called me out for not having more scumreads and I felt it and I wanted to make more effort looking for something else but I'm: 1. Really tired all the time because of surgery and 2. A little burned out with mafia right now. I suscribed to this game 'cause I saw a lot of lovable players and thought that would make this game easier since I have a good record on reading people I have already played before. Not because of meta, but because of mood and playstyles.

That being said, I did my homework and I'm pretty much convinced that Tibor and Lumia are town; STW are town; Mephistophanes are town; Varsoon is town. I'm townreading both heads of Tibor and Lumia and Meph, and I have a solid read on the worst too.

URAP2 has townied it up a lot since my first pushing attempt, and I'm not as convinced as I was before; however, I still see some inconsistencies and I can't let go the things I pointed out before about him.

Both Proflavor and Almost Chara are making me paranoid; that being said, the times I've gotten paranoia because of profii he was town, and A50 ALWAYS makes me paranoid. Profii, is there any option of getting more of Flavor? Have he at least said something in your Hydra PT?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:42 am

Post by pinturicchio »

That's my thought exactly, Flavor has that confidence that can rekt this shit up, and would help me sorting you too. As I said, you always give me the heebie-jeebies since your first game ever, I can't recall the name but it was a Newbie where you claimed doctor iirc and survided until LyLo and I was so fucking sure you were the remaining scum. From there to Overkill II there hasn't been a game I have read you correctly but I don't have an N big enough to have statistical significance. Also of course I agree with myself lol.

Forgot to sign before, it has been Pin this last two posts
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:46 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 893, u r a person 2 wrote:VOTE: nico
i dont think it's l-1 but count before you vote
Dude I want to like you, stop doing scummy shit :lol:
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:57 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Oh no no I haven't played more with you, it's that I read that game because Scioness and I think NSG were in that game and I played with both of them in a game I was scum so I had to do my homework, and you called my attention and read some game of yours after.

-Pin
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 896, ProFlavor wrote: haha i just checked my wiki - thats the game where scioness sajj was scum - when we started this game i confused scioness with shoshin and thought they were the same person - so i posted a load of stuff in the hydra pt like 'ok i played with scum before here are some meta tells' but then was like oh shit this is different people :lol: :lol:
I saw that we were playing with Ari and thought "hey this guy modded my first game ever!" and realized I was thinking of Assemblerotws :oops: in my defense, I was thinking "I know this guy" 'cause I saw his name a lot before, but it was because he was the Micro Listmod.

-Pin
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

They way you worded that didn't seem like you counted it twice; "I don't think it's L-1" sounds like you just voted.

-Pin
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

vc as vote conspiracy?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

I'd like to think is a recognition of Vince Carter's long career.

-Pin Carter
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 908, Varsoon wrote:Well, I feel like a Valued Customer.

-V
By a Venture Capitalist?

-Pin, the undercover economist
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 911, u r a person 2 wrote:we've devolved into vapid conversation
Thanks URAP2, very cool.

-Pin
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 912, Krazy wrote:NicoRobin is being replaced. Nico can remain in the game if they post game-advancing content before a replacement is found. (Last prodge does not adhere to rule for prodges, which must include some game advancing content)
So in other words, Nico can stay if he posts some.... Valuable Content????

-Pin
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

We're going to fall in a vicious circle if we continue this nonsense

-Pin
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

I was thinking the same thing, but maybe we should leave this behind after we finish page 37. I can get a vacuum cleaner to deal with this mess
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

What I mean is... We should get spicy, spicy as the spice girls. I would like to be Posh Spice (aka Victoria Caroline Beckham)
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 924, Varsoon wrote:I was gonna keep it up all game, you bunch of villainous cowards.

-V
You're a vehement chap indeed. I'll try to follow your pace then.

-Pin
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

I'm really sorry guys, I don't want to play this game at this moment. Yesterday I did excercise for the first time after surgery and it was good but I went to sleep early since I have no energy at all (I'm still on a restricted diet because of surgery), and before falling asleep I was like "fuck I haven't read the thread" and gave me anxiety 'cause I feel like this is a commitment that I'm not honouring... I hate when I'm fully committed to something and there's someone who's not, and right now I'm doing that.

I had a rough week. I'll try to wash it away and come back, but if I'm not able to do so, I'll have to replace out. You don't deserve this.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

**By "I did excercise" I mean "I worked out", I reread my post and "did exercise" felt wrong, but I'm not sure
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:31 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Thank you, Chara. I know it's a game, but it's like failing to your team. I know I can do better, I'll consider things tomorrow, this is not the moment to take any decisions.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:46 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Quick update: I'm feeling better. I had a doctor appointment in the morning and told me that what I'm feeling is pretty common and that was a relief. I have a kinesiologist appointment in an hour or so. I'll be back to slam dunk this mother fucker. There's a lot of pages to read tho, can I get an update on the game status? I'll try to read everything but because of the deadline I can't promise that.

Thanks to everyone concerned about my health; I didn't know I could V/LA because of it and knowing that was nice in order to keep playing.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:01 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Just take care of yourself. Your health > Mafia.[/quote]
Thank you Nancy :) I usually demand myself too much and that's what happened here: I don't recognize that until I get burned out :lol: I'm ok now, so I'll do my best.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:03 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1675, Michael Scott wrote:@Pint

Well, from my perspective:

>Two major wagons; one on STW and one on Mewtaph
>Lots of exchanges in the previous few pages where I believe the cases on STW at least are bad
>Some discussion on lynching Kokichi Oma instead; most believe it's a bad lynch cause "low info" (meh)

You said you townread STW, what's your read on Mewtaph?

~Jimothy
There's still a wagon on STW? Is someone else other than Varsoon hard pushing that wagon?

Last time I checked Mew had done nothing so I don't have a read on him, but if the wagon started because of him doing nothing then Mew is probably town pushed by scum trying to get an easy mislynch. I'll check that progression. Thank you Jim.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (isolation #48) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:43 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1740, Varsoon wrote:Also, I don't really know that a 'rudeness tell' holds weight.
correlation is not causation

-V
Love you for using that phrase.

I'm off the kinesiologist back to home. I'll get a nice shower and I'm coming here.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:50 am

Post by pinturicchio »

If I were a hydra and had two heads (which we are) I would be split to extremes on ProFlavor too; I think that's pretty common when the Flavor on ProFlavor comes from one of the most difficult players to sort in this game.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:53 am

Post by pinturicchio »

I'll start quoting really old posts that help me sort some players
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:53 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1821, Almost Chara wrote:hey Pintu!
how are things?
~Chara
Pretty great actually, thanks for asking!
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:03 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 931, Almost Chara wrote:@pintu: Game aside, you know I love you like a brother, right? It was never my intention to add pressure on you IRL. If that happened accidentally, then I sincerely apologize.

Back to the game: I didn't call you out "for not having SRs" per se. That would be over-simplifying it. I called you out because your posts are mostly hollow and you have no reads.

If you had given me some TOWN reads with some sort of reasoning I would not have been too suspicious (and you did now in #889, so I think I'm feeling a bit better about you).

The thing is you're one of the most underestimated skillful players I know of. People don' pay much attention to you when
I know for a fact
you are most capable as either alignment, so when people pass you by and dismiss you just because you appear to be lurking or "innocently" being low effort I have to be a bit wary.

Anyway, top 3 lynch candidates for me are: Nico/Koki/Mewtaph. You know Chara has a weak town lean still on Nico (I've posted something in the PT that may or may not change their mind), and Mewtaph is actually a true null (which is a bit scummy because he usually does stuff, and I have been at the receiving end of his fury as TvT before).

So, Koki is a fine vote by me for now.

Oh, and also much respect to UR2 for redeeming himself in my eyes. I would be first to acknowledge I'm stubborn and it's hard to change my mind on someone I SR early on (unless there was a mechanical reason to change that read), so UR2 managing to do just that without a mechanical reason is impressive.

~A50
I hope I would have read this like three days ago, what a wholesome post omg. I don't remember feeling pressured by you, A50, it is a personality trait of mine putting pressure on myself, so no one here was guilty of how I felt this days. Thank you man, this is really a great way to start reading the thread.

Your explanation of why you were (are?) suspicious of me is flawless: I usually try to be understimated when I'm scum indeed, so your suspect is justified 100%. Sadly, my lurking was mostly because of an IRL situation, so this is not the case. Town points for you for a really meaningful read on me when nobody else did.

About URAP2, I remember thinking he was redeeming himself too, and that Taly called me out for not going full bananas on the slot? I'll have to check that, but it felt weird. Should town!me have to be tunneled 'till the end of times on URAP2? Should I not reevaluate my reads?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1830 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:08 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 943, Taly wrote:
@Pint

ISOing you, there's two distinctions in our reads.

Why are you paranoid about
Almost Chara
?

And I'm not feeling the argument you had for
UP2
Not feeling paranoid about A50 it's nearly impossible for me, 'cause I love his playstyle and that makes me have bad reads on him. That being said, I reread Jungle Republic where I was mafia and he was a Wolf and I realized I do know how to read him, since he was my most solid wolfread. Paranoia is no longer the best definition on that slot. I think they're town.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:18 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 948, Taly wrote: Everyone should actively engage with the people they've least engaged with.

That makes content less predictable and runs the game more smoothly without pages of the same shit going on.
In post 952, Taly wrote:
Alchemist
is someone I want to sort more.
In post 977, Taly wrote: VOTE: Alchemist21

I want
Alchemist
to reply to
I don't like this progression. First post I agree, but sounds like someone trying to be townread because of stating the obvious. Second and third post are ???; he wants to "actively engage" with Alchemist by voting him and saying "I want you to reply this"? I don't know if that qualifies as actively engaging.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1833 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:20 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 980, Tibor and Lumia wrote:Since Gamma didn't do this.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Pintu

I don't remember this many fluff posts coming from him before.

-A Brass Out of Hell (If someone can explain to me why Meatloaf is stuck in my head, I'd appreciate it)
I think I came back from my 3-4 month hiatus much more fluffy than I was back then when we used to play together. That being said, I was pretty fluffly in Jungle Republic, and you where there. I was scum in that game, so maybe you assimilate fluffly!Pin to scum!Pin?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:26 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 998, Alchemist21 wrote:Taly’s vote seemed more like a pressure vote to get a response from me. Mewtaph’s reason for keeping his was sketchy.
I don't agree. Taly's vote, followed by the "actively engaging" thingy is sketchy. I don't agree with Mewtaph's reasoning, but coming to the thread with his first read being on you as a scumread when everyone else was townreading you? I don't see the scum rationale from that. Your vote on him seemed OMGUSy to me.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:28 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1000, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 977, Taly wrote:
In post 965, Mewtaph wrote: Yes. You can take that vote as serious in that I haven't seen any other wagon was compelling enough for me to shift my vote. I don't buy how he's approaching the game state as genuine.
Good to know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Are there any posts you want to have addressed in particular?

VOTE: Alchemist21

I want
Alchemist
to reply to
This post struck me as more pockety towards Mewtaph, actually. But yeah Mewtaph's reasoning is a trainwreck. I have no read on if it's t/s or s/s but I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of these two flips red.
I don't understand how you were meant to reply to 952. lol.
Oh, this, basically.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:32 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1019, Taly wrote:;) i got people talking about different things since the last 2 pages
Again, this feels like a "townread me" post.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:35 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1025, Taly wrote:UNVOTE:

A bit more confident in
Alchemist
-town, not lynching this.

I'd like
Mew
to do something about their
"one vote/scumread+no push in the game at all"
thing they have going for their all-of-5-posts.

VOTE: pinturicchio

Next.
Ok, this makes more sense on how Taly's voting works, but it's weird that he choses me when I already stated in the thread that I was having problems with the game because of IRL things. There were another players who he said he wanted to sort that could've been a better push than me because I wouldn't have a chance to help him sort me.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:39 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1062, Taly wrote:because i dont have time to filter through pages and fully comprehend or read every bit of content in them?

and
vars
isnt sure of the lurker/scum-meta on
nico
, and im not either, so i dont see the validity of a scum argument there.

i dont trust most wagons at the moment, because there's MULTIPLE people being voted, and we're in a gamestate where people have said they have a lot of townreads but few else.

so pushing for
nico
lynch seems an easy out for scum if they're town.
I still have to read like 25 pages or so, but if the Nico lynch didn't happen, maybe it wasn't that easy so she's scum then? I see some Nico/Taly relation here.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1847 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:40 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1842, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 1839, ProFlavor wrote:Was expecting more from JJ - don’t think I’ve ever played with him so idk what it means
on a personal basis I can confirm jjh has been busier than normal irl lately
jjh replaced Nico, right?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1856 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:48 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1066, Taly wrote:i really want
Pint
to ISO me and reply to the posts ive mentioned them in.

i didnt like their
UP2
scum rationale and their recent posts dont have much content, and little interaction with
UP2
in comparison to that, and the lack of a vote change.
Again insisting on a reply he almost knows was not coming until later because of IRL things. *thinking emoji*

I didn't change my vote on URAP2 back then 'cause even if he townied it up he was still my biggest scumread. Scum can easily town themselves after being called out; scum can't react to three things: PoE (too early), a guilty (too early) or a quick lynch (too risky). At how the gamestate was and after I called URAP2 out, he had plenty of time to react and do things he knows people would townread him for. So in my position, I have to think, "is this guy really town, or is he doing townie things now that he has drawn attention". URAP2 plays pretty damn well under pressure, so him playing scummy with no votes and townie with some votes on his slot makes sense as scum. So I would have to get a better reason to unvote URAP2 rather than just a "oh he posted more townie things after that".
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1113, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 889, pinturicchio wrote:URAP2 has townied it up a lot since my first pushing attempt, and I'm not as convinced as I was before; however, I still see some inconsistencies and I can't let go the things I pointed out before about him.
@taly i thought pintu had unvoted me, but i guess not.

remembering that what he pointed out was that i jumped off an early wagon on a town read of his, and noting the "has townied it up a lot" word choice, it's odd

it could be pintu scum, but scum!pintu seemed more in tune with the player base last game i played. i dont understand the strat he has here, and i think scum!pintu has a plan
I think it would be a little unfair to townread me because of being more in tune on my last game since I wasn't in tune until now because of IRL problems... I already feel bad for not playing the game when everything was going on since it's unfair to both town and the scumteam (for town 'cause I get in a position of an easy mislynch, and for the scumteam because things like this: getting a townread for not playing the game). So I'd rather get a townread fairly.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1116, Taly wrote:
Town, not listing the order of strength OR confidence here

Almost Chara
Mephisto
STW
Varsoon
T&L
URAP2
Alchemist

Sorting

Mew
Pint
Proflavor
Michael Scott
Nicorobin
Kokichi

Not behind a
Nico/Koki
lynch unless there's either a better meta argument, or until they post more so I can evaluate them enough to have a lynch decision on.
Here again: why not including me in the "not behind a x-lynch" if he thinks I have not that much sortable posts? Why not pushing Michael or Proflavor who were more active than me?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1136, Taly wrote:-_- or i could just not see the
nico
-scum alongside not seeing a point to PL with the amount of divison in the thread

but continue to place WIFOM on me with every single thing i say outside of my votes and wagons, im sure thatll get both of you places :roll:

and i do want to see
Michael/Pint
actually post some
Again. He defends the Nico policy lynch (that's ok), but keeps asking for me to come to the thread when I stated I couldn't.

My point of this is that Taly tried to look engaging and that he was participating in the thread when he was clearly not doing that much. It felt like he was projecting his own lack of engagement and reads into me and the rest of the players who weren't posting that much, in order to give himself the status of "thanks to me, the people who weren't posting came to the thread" in order to get townread (he explicitly said something like this) and also to get an easier mislynch than an active player's mislynch.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (isolation #66) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1141, Taly wrote:honestly, anyone who keeps
"OKing"
a
Nico
wagon or even a
Kokichi
wagon at this point is just saying
"im not going to do anything else but push for a PL until we get content out of this one player"
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1884 (isolation #67) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1882, Varsoon wrote:Ay so like
Can we get some actual votes, anyone?

-V
It would be irresponsible from my part since I'm still catching up, but I think it's pretty clear I'm scumreading Taly right now. Problem is, deadline is close and don't know if a vanity vote is what I should do right now.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (isolation #68) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1237, ProFlavor wrote:That’s a lot of words for what could have been

TW used the word holistic 41 times over a certain time period / X as town / Y as scum so it’s NAI
Then ask why point disagreed

Why use 100 words when you can use 10 eh

~ woof
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Michael Scott is right tho. Since I came back to playing mafia, I played with town!duck and he used the "holistic" wording a lot and I didn't remember him doing that like 3-4 months ago, so I thought it was a town trait he developed to be more serious when he rolled town. What I mean is: usually, serious!duck is usually town, so since "holistic" thingy = seriousness ---> "holistic" thingy = town!duck. But yeah, I've read some more resent duck' games and he's been using that wording a lot, so it's NAI.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (isolation #69) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Flavor Leaf coming to the thread after an eternity to unvote Mewtaph when he was at L-1: good timing. If he was scum and Mew was town, he could've waited and said he was townreading Mew after the mislynch. Either Flavor is scum with Mew, or Flavor is town. The latter is much more likely.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (isolation #70) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Yeah, I gave myself a break because of the extra day, but I'll keep going later.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (isolation #71) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:00 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Volxen's case on me is awful, and Meph's swing on me is worse.

I wasn't on STW's wagon, the wagon happened when my RVS vote was there and I unvoted as soon as I could. I was on URAP2's wagon, yes, but I think I made myself clear about him...? And Michael Scott was on that wagon too, so Volxen trying to shade me while pushing ProFlavor is scummy, and I already had my doubts about that slot.

Nancy clearly disagrees with me on Taly/Creature and ProFlavor and that makes me scum... Great job, you caught me! And then you ask why is nobody listening you.

Scum is in {Creature, jjh, Kokichi, Michael Scott}

Already explained Creature and jjh, and I include Kokichi there since the chainsaw defense Taly was doing could be towards Nico or Kokichi, one or the other. Michael Scott recent swing at me with an argument he could've made 7 days ago seems manufactured, like he had that saved for when he needed to push me/ProFlavor.

I'll support any of those lynches.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (isolation #72) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:13 am

Post by pinturicchio »

I'm at page 53. Mew's reaction to his wagon was great. How he approached Nancy is exactly how I'm feeling right now: she just defends her townreads by attacking whoever is scumreading them. Flavor's reaction to Mew's wagon is townie as hell too, but I already said this. I don't see any scum intention on how Pro unvoted unless both Mew and Flavor are scum ---> Mew is apparently town because of his reaction ---> both are town, which is much more likely than both being scum (thinking that I caught two out of three scum instead of two out of ten towns... My tinfoil hat is not ready for that)
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (isolation #73) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:15 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Varsoon is the towniest player
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (isolation #74) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:16 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Alchemist's reaction to Mew's posting is townie too, makes even more obvious that it was a tvt interaction with a lot of OMGUSery
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (isolation #75) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:19 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1345, Varsoon wrote:What are your reads/thoughts on those who haven't taken a vote stance?
Specifically: Tibor and Lumia, Taly, Michael Scott, pinturicchio, Almost Chara, Kokichi Oma

-V
Oh look, three out of four of the people I'm willing to lynch weren't taking a stance. Figures.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (isolation #76) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:22 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1365, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'm telling you guys. Chara is scum. Meta never wrong
This is awful too. Kokichi is trying to play crazy ol' Jenkins to avoid the lynch.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (isolation #77) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:27 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1392, ProFlavor wrote: I realize my slot will probably be tried to use as a counterwagon option after pushing Shoshone like this, so unless you wanna try to 1v1 me and out explain the damn awful play it would have been to let Mewtaph live in this situation as scum...well, go for it. I could have just kept not playing the game and allowing Profii to play in that situation. Mewtaph likely would have been killed.
I fucking called it. I won't even WIFOM myself into "well if Flavor was conscious of his play, maybe he's scum doing something that scum wouldn't do in order to have it as an alibi". No. That's an awful scum play, not worth it, 'cause Flavor doesn't need that kind of shit to defend himself.

ProFlavor is town.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1949 (isolation #78) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:33 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1459, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1378, Shoshin the worst wrote:VOTE: Kokichi
If this greens I'll reconsider AC
Otherwise I'm treating them as basically hard town
Horrible vote and reasoning and thought process. I'd lunch this too
In post 1460, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: shoshin
VOTE: Kokichi Oma
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1951 (isolation #79) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:40 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1950, Varsoon wrote:Big sigh
We can't let STW get away with this
If we do
They'll keep getting away with it
They'll just win again
Fuck all of you for letting that happen once
I'm not gonna let it happen again

I SHOT THEM
THEY DID NOT DIE

Come onnnnn
just lynch STW
Don't let them survive
Because I won't make it through the night
and it feels like I AM THE ONLY ONE fighting for their lynch
And I don't want to lose to those guys again
Ever

-V
Shoshin would be a compromise lynch for me. I'm null on that slot right now. Also I can't take outside my head the idea of you being a lyncher :lol:
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (isolation #80) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:44 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1579, Mewtaph wrote:Hmm, ok.
I'll also be around before deadline if this doesn't work.
VOTE: pinturicchio
In post 1581, Mewtaph wrote:VOTE: Shoshin the worst
Eh, not feeling it.
Uh oh, this is not good.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (isolation #81) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:53 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Changed my mind

VOTE: Shoshin the worst

I'm more convinced in my scumread on Michael Scott now too. This two are scum together.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (isolation #82) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:00 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1954, Varsoon wrote:If I was a lyncher, the real vig would counter-claim and I'd be destroyed.

-V
The vig counter claiming you would be an awful move from the vig. But I don't think you're a lyncher; I've seen you tunnel like this. You're more lyncher than a lyncher.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (isolation #83) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:01 am

Post by pinturicchio »

For posterity: Michael Scott is following wrong town!Nancy to wherever she goes.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (isolation #84) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:09 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Town: Varsoon, ProFlavor, AlmostChara, Tibor and Lumia, Alchemist21
Townlean: Mephistophanes (mainly because of Ari's posting), Mewtaph, URAP2
Null: Kokichi, jjh
Scumlean: Creature
Scumreads: Michael Scott, STW
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1961 (isolation #85) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:17 am

Post by pinturicchio »

I think Meph is town because of Ari but that was long ago, I can't recall why I was townreading them. Nancy I really can't sort her, had the same problem on OK2.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (isolation #86) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:18 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1960, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1955, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1954, Varsoon wrote:If I was a lyncher, the real vig would counter-claim and I'd be destroyed.

-V
The vig counter claiming you would be an awful move from the vig. But I don't think you're a lyncher; I've seen you tunnel like this. You're more lyncher than a lyncher.
Yeah, this is true.
The real defense I should prop versus lyncher spec is the setup is mod confirmed to only have town and scum in it.

-V
Good call
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1963 (isolation #87) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:34 am

Post by pinturicchio »

I'm having lunch now and got another kinesiologist appointment in an hour and a half. I should be back in three hours or so if something comes up
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2004 (isolation #88) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:23 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2003, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1956, pinturicchio wrote:For posterity: Michael Scott is following wrong town!Nancy to wherever she goes.
This is patently false. I never voted Kokichi and I sheeped HIM on Eraserhead, so explain that.
I know you voted after him, but if you read again that interaction between both of you you'll see he said with other words what you were implying already, in order to get a "yeah that's what I thought" from you. Example: you started saying "Pint is going down on my reads" and there comes Michael Scott with some shade on me to get your attention. If I recall correctly, that happened with three different reads.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2009 (isolation #89) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:26 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1996, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1943, pinturicchio wrote:I'm at page 53. Mew's reaction to his wagon was great. How he approached Nancy is exactly how I'm feeling right now: she just defends her townreads by attacking whoever is scumreading them. Flavor's reaction to Mew's wagon is townie as hell too, but I already said this. I don't see any scum intention on how Pro unvoted unless both Mew and Flavor are scum ---> Mew is apparently town because of his reaction ---> both are town, which is much more likely than both being scum (thinking that I caught two out of three scum instead of two out of ten towns... My tinfoil hat is not ready for that)
No it wasn’t. Mew’s reaction was horrible and very unlike town!Mew.
Could you explain this outside meta? 'Cause I've seen you say "last game Mew wasn't playing like this", and that's not even a meta read, it's too superficial.

Like, think that Mew is somebody else for one minute, and tell me what comes as scummy from his reaction, other than "he wants to PL me".
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2010 (isolation #90) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:27 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2008, Creature wrote:Now live interact with me

I got no reads though
Will you read the thread as you did in OK2 to catch up?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2012 (isolation #91) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:28 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2006, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1957, pinturicchio wrote:Town: Varsoon, ProFlavor, AlmostChara, Tibor and Lumia, Alchemist21
Townlean: Mephistophanes (
mainly because of Ari's posting
), Mewtaph, URAP2
Null: Kokichi, jjh
Scumlean: Creature
Scumreads: Michael Scott, STW

Wrt the bolded: :lol:
I'm bad at reading you. I've read a lot of games with you in it and I don't know how to approach your style. Happened in OK2 already and you were town.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2028 (isolation #92) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:49 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2014, Creature wrote:
In post 2010, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2008, Creature wrote:Now live interact with me

I got no reads though
Will you read the thread as you did in OK2 to catch up?
Hell no

Atleast not today
How can I interact with you if you don't know anything about the game aside from your alignment :lol:
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (isolation #93) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:57 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2013, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1961, pinturicchio wrote:I think Meph is town because of Ari but that was long ago, I can't recall why I was townreading them. Nancy I really can't sort her, had the same problem on OK2.
And I’m the same alignment here. Why were you sr me in OK 2? I never really understood that.
I think I was scumreading you at the start for something superficial and your reaction was weird, like "why the fuck are you scumreading me" or something along those lines, but now that I know you better, I know that kind of reactions are NAI from you. But that's my problem: I tend to scumread those kind of reactions, but that doesn't work on you.

Also I had my conspiracy theory that you were scum with Wisdom and that the whole 1v1 was staged because you both voted for the same person after discussing. Then I told you that I don't give a fuck about meta and that our styles are too different, so it's obvious that I can't sort you easily by reading, so I have to leave you do your thing and judge you by results. You had good reads on OK2, I expect the same here. Seems fair, right?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (isolation #94) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:59 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2030, Mephistophanes 39 wrote: Yes, that’s how it looked to me. I mean why even bother to ask that question in the first place, if you weren’t expecting an answer?

And why are Pint and Eraserhead, just ignoring this?
What is the thing I'm ignoring? Disagreeing with you is not ignoring something.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2045 (isolation #95) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2036, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1992, Creature wrote:
In post 1991, Shoshin the worst wrote:just casually reiterating that Taly's slot is obvscum and should be lynched d2 if you dumbasses actually lynch us
Tia

(still love you all)
I see you didn't like my few posts...
Well, it’s kind of ironic to me, that they’re criticizing Varsoon for deathtunnelling them and they’re doing the exact same thing to your slot.

I have a hard gut townread on your slot for good reason and I don’t understand why they’re ignoring that.
Again, disagreeing with you is not ignoring anything... I was going to talk to you about this, by the way: why the fuck would I trust a "hard gut townread" instead of the whole case I did on Taly. What would that say about me if I said "oh ok Taly is town, Nancy has a gut townread on him"?

There's no need to talk about this right now tho, Creature is not a good lynch right now.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2046 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2044, ProFlavor wrote:Why can’t STW be scum
MS be scum
You be Town

And MS just sheeping you for (presumably) pocketing reasons

Obviously you disagree with those reads but the mechanics are fine
Thanks. Pocketing a town player with wrong reads is a good scum strat, that's what I meant.

No need to answer my questions tho :roll:
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2052 (isolation #97) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2049, Mephistophanes 39 wrote: I really dislike how I continue to have my valid read on Mew’s uberscummy PL thing discredited solely because it just happened to be on me, which is what it sounds like you’re implying?

It’s scummy because there is simply nothing remotely townie about his reasoning for doing so, especially when it was in regard to a really bad push on Alchemist.

In SC1, he just reacted totally differently in SC1 and was far less aggressive in general and this was very recently, so I don’t believe town!Mew’s play does such a complete 180, in such a short amount of time.
I'm not implying anything, I'm asking you what was awful about his reaction, 'cause you disagree with me and keep replying me because of it, so I'm asking you why you disagree with me so hardly outside a meta read and the PL thing. Your reply here is again about the PL thing and meta :lol: I can't work with that and try to understand your point.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (isolation #98) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2047, Creature wrote: Who's posting here? the worst or Shoshin?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2059, Michael Scott wrote: Interesting how you came to hard scumread our slot (and have the exact same reads as Profii) only after we called out Profii for his BS lynch list and voted him for it. Yes, you did unvote STW after he got up to 6 votes in his initial wagon, but the fact remains that you and ProFlavor were (1) on the initial STW wagon together, (2) on the URAP2 wagon together, and now (3) on the STW wagon again together. And yes, we were on the URAP2 wagon also, but that is beside the point, which is that you and ProFlavor have been on multiple major wagons together. And particularly in the case of STW's early wagon, I don't believe he got up to 6/8 votes (L-2) without scum involvement.

Even more interesting is the fact that you have done a complete 180 on STW and joined their wagon, but only after a wagon against ProFlavor started forming.

By the way, I'm still unconvinced that your "holistic towntell" for TW was something that you genuinely believed in. Post was the post where TW used the word "holistic" one time, post was the post where you said it was a towntell for TW, and there was only a five-minute gap between the two posts. This means you didn't even think about it or meta dive TW, you just townlocked him (at the time anyways) because he used the word "holistic" one time in this game. Why should I believe that is more likely to come from town!Pint rather than scum!Pint? Because it seems more likely that it was just a fake TMI read. I think town!you would have taken sorting TW more seriously.

- Date Mike (Volxen)
I was wary about you even before I had my hiatus from the game, and after rereading the thread I came to the conclusion you're scum. What's so interesting about that?

I didn't 180 on STW, I had lazy reads before the hiatus 'cause I was disengaged, and after rereading the thread... You get the idea.

Again with the bullcrap that I was in STW's wagon at the begining. It was an RVS vote that stayed there until I saw the wagon and unvoted. Stop with that shit. So what's your conclusion about me and ProFlavor townreading each other and having similiar scumreads? That we are both scum and that we're pushing mislynches together? Think again honey, if I were scum with ProFlavor, Mewtaph would already be death, unless we were the whole scumteam omg you got us!!!

So your whole thing is shitty at best. I wasn't on the first wagon (yeah, theoretically yes, but no, it was an RVS vote), URAP2s wagon wasn't a major wagon either. So, sorry if I don't care too much about you believing my "holistic towntell" reasoning. If you really want to know, town!Pint does jackshit effort to confirm what he says 'cause if he's wrong, he just says "oopsie", like what happened here with the towntell on TW. Scum!Pint would've done the same work you did to confirm if going for the "towntell" agenda was a good option. Do your homework and meta me if you want to confirm this.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (isolation #100) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2067, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2038, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2030, Mephistophanes 39 wrote: Yes, that’s how it looked to me. I mean why even bother to ask that question in the first place, if you weren’t expecting an answer?

I think it’s definitely worth commenting on. Why does Mew ask Gamma that question, if he wasn’t expecting an answer? Can you explain that?
I think Mew already answered this, am I wrong? Why would I be able to answer that, you're framing the question to look like the only answer is "he's scum" :lol:
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2076 (isolation #101) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1574, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 1537, Tibor and Lumia wrote: Yo
I want a reason for why you asked me how I read myself with no anticipated answer. That's a question people with pre-existing notions on the subject ask.
-Gamma Emerald, who is probably done for a while as his focus is broken
I expected no based off of your commentary in , but also some sort of clarification on engagement or activity. I thought your response was in line with what I expected. In terms of "open-ended", I was open to however you wanted to interpret it, though saying yes would be kind of a tonal shift off of what you already said so would require some follow-up or reasoning for me to verify. IIRC, you weren't appearing as much as Brass at that point which is why I wanted to get an answer from you then.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2077 (isolation #102) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2075, Michael Scott wrote:By the way, where exactly is Flavor Leaf? There is no way that I see town!Flavor Leaf approving that BS lynch list that Profii posted in post . Auro, Flavor Leaf and I all played together in Newbie 1900 (link: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=77781) -- Auro and FL were town in that game, and I was scum. FL was able to get an accurate townread on Auro on day one in that game, and Auro has made most of the posts on our hydra account in this game until I started posting more recently. I can't speak to how accurately I would expect town!FL to read town!me (since FL has never played with town!me before), but I don't see him completely misreading town!Auro in this game. I'm not saying that town!FL would necessarily have us as locktown here, but I don't buy that town!FL would approve a lynch list that consists of only {STW, Michael Scott}.

- Date Mike (Volxen)
So let me know if I got it right: Flavor townread correctly Auro once, so he should be townreading your slot because of that; if he isn't townreading your slot, then the only conclusion is ProFlavor is scum?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (isolation #103) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2080, Mephistophanes 39 wrote: When policy lynches are advovated for bad reasons. it more often than not tends to come from scum.

Especially for Mew, for someone like RC OTOH, I’d view that as NAI.

And Mew’s initial push on Alchemist, still makes 0 sense to me and I’m quite happy with how I dealt with that, since based on what I know of Alchemist play in OK 2, I knew it was a really bad push on him by Mew.
And why do you think scum!Mew decides, being at L-1, to push Alchemist?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2099 (isolation #104) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2093, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2071, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2067, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2038, pinturicchio wrote:

I think it’s definitely worth commenting on. Why does Mew ask Gamma that question, if he wasn’t expecting an answer? Can you explain that?
I think Mew already answered this, am I wrong? Why would I be able to answer that, you're framing the question to look like the only answer is "he's scum" :lol:
Okay, it’s posts like this one that ping me and I was once again beginning to doubt my scumlean on you.:/

I obviously didn’t buy his answer and clearly neither do T & L but only YOUR interpretation is the correct one, I see. :roll:
What the fuck are you talking about, Nancy.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2103 (isolation #105) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2101, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2076, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1574, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 1537, Tibor and Lumia wrote: Yo
I want a reason for why you asked me how I read myself with no anticipated answer. That's a question people with pre-existing notions on the subject ask.
-Gamma Emerald, who is probably done for a while as his focus is broken
I expected no based off of your commentary in , but also some sort of clarification on engagement or activity. I thought your response was in line with what I expected. In terms of "open-ended", I was open to however you wanted to interpret it, though saying yes would be kind of a tonal shift off of what you already said so would require some follow-up or reasoning for me to verify. IIRC, you weren't appearing as much as Brass at that point which is why I wanted to get an answer from you then.
The answer to why he should be townreading Gamma? Presisely what response could he have possibly be expecting? Nope, still not buying it.
Ok, we disagree then. Why do you think my other post was something along the lines "my interpretation is the only correct one"? I told you that your wording was weird, 'cause it was nearly impossible to anwer the question you made.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2110 (isolation #106) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:19 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2107, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2081, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2080, Mephistophanes 39 wrote: When policy lynches are advovated for bad reasons. it more often than not tends to come from scum.

Especially for Mew, for someone like RC OTOH, I’d view that as NAI.

And Mew’s initial push on Alchemist, still makes 0 sense to me and I’m quite happy with how I dealt with that, since based on what I know of Alchemist play in OK 2, I knew it was a really bad push on him by Mew.
And why do you think scum!Mew decides, being at L-1, to push Alchemist?
It’s his reaction to my reaction to it, that bothers me more than anything. Why doesn’t he back off of it and question if he might possibly be wrong about that? Instead he practically flips out on me for objecting to it.
Did you ask him directly why he said the thing about the PL on you? I can't recall neither you asking or him answering why he said that (with or without the question)
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2118 (isolation #107) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2117, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2110, pinturicchio wrote: Did you ask him directly why he said the thing about the PL on you? I can't recall neither you asking or him answering why he said that (with or without the question)
Well that’s been my point, he hasn’t and he totally was trying to engage me in SC1 and I should have realized that he was town, specifically for doing that. :facepalm:
Ok, fair point, I get where you're coming from with the PL thing now. Thanks Nancy.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2132 (isolation #108) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2127, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 2077, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2075, Michael Scott wrote:By the way, where exactly is Flavor Leaf? There is no way that I see town!Flavor Leaf approving that BS lynch list that Profii posted in post . Auro, Flavor Leaf and I all played together in Newbie 1900 (link: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=77781) -- Auro and FL were town in that game, and I was scum. FL was able to get an accurate townread on Auro on day one in that game, and Auro has made most of the posts on our hydra account in this game until I started posting more recently. I can't speak to how accurately I would expect town!FL to read town!me (since FL has never played with town!me before), but I don't see him completely misreading town!Auro in this game. I'm not saying that town!FL would necessarily have us as locktown here, but I don't buy that town!FL would approve a lynch list that consists of only {STW, Michael Scott}.

- Date Mike (Volxen)
So let me know if I got it right: Flavor townread correctly Auro once, so he should be townreading your slot because of that; if he isn't townreading your slot, then the only conclusion is ProFlavor is scum?
Yes, I don't see town!FL having our slot as lockscum. Especially since the only post where Profii really talked about us at length was in post , where he declared us as a scumread because we listed STW as a townread:
In post 1621, ProFlavor wrote:@Michael Scott

Why do you think STW is town?

I can see loads of posts saying you don't think he is scum but I cant see anything that says why you think that...

This makes me paranoid that you KNOW STW is town rather than THINK STW is scum

I mean if you are going to say something fluffy like you soul read one of S or TW can you at least say I know X does Y as town so I'm confident - examples would really help

because I'm like trying to work out if you are trying not to bus your pal and that's why the wagon is so hard or if you are trying to be like "see told you he was town" later and come off as "Ive got good reads" when actually you're just scum and know.

I implore everyone else to ISO Michael Scott, see if you can see any evidence of why he doesn't want to lynch STW - something fishy in there imo.

~ woof
This post is bad because it presents a false dichotomy: that we are scum and our townread of STW is because either (1) we are scum together with STW and don't want to bus them or (2) we are scum and STW is town and we want towncredit if or when STW flips green. He acts like it's a forgone conclusion that one of those two scenarios has to be the case, and he doesn't even consider the possibility that (3) STW and our slot are both town and we simply have an accurate read on them or (4) STW is scum and we are town that is misreading their slot.

It's like Profii cannot fathom the possibility that we could be town and at the same time completely disagree with him on a read.

Basically, Profii's entire scumread of us is based on us townreading STW and not wanting to lynch them, which is how he made the leap from what he posted in post to his lynch list of {STW, Michael Scott} in post . I don't believe that town!FL would have us as lockscum for simply disagreeing with him on how we read the STW slot.

- Date Mike (Volxen)
Your answer has nothing to do with what I asked: Flavor Leaf can't be wrong on you? I'm talking about Flavor Leaf, not about Profii. If Flavor Leaf is scumreading you, does that automatically make him scum?

By the way, your (3) and (4) are awfully similar on how I feel right now with respect to you implying ProFlavor and I are both scum. If you want to scumread ProFlavor, go ahead, I don't agree. But trying to imply me there, that's a no no for me.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2139 (isolation #109) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

I was talking to Michael Scott there, not you, Nancy. Also, I would ask you not to hyperbole some things: saying that Profil "automatically jumps to scumreading me and sketchily advocating for my mislynch, for absolutely no good reason" is in no way what happened. He hasn't said he's scumreading you, it wasn't sketchy since he explained why he would vote you (on the "shade" he threw at you).
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (isolation #110) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2143, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2139, pinturicchio wrote:I was talking to Michael Scott there, not you, Nancy. Also, I would ask you not to hyperbole some things: saying that Profil "automatically jumps to scumreading me and sketchily advocating for my mislynch, for absolutely no good reason" is in no way what happened. He hasn't said he's scumreading you, it wasn't sketchy since he explained why he would vote you (on the "shade" he threw at you).
Again. posts like this one, make me waffle again on you.

In what world his his push to mislynch me, not sketchy?
Could you stop saying that? That's manipulation, Nancy. I won't stop posting things that you don't like 'cause you're fucking around my alignment.

He doesn't know your alignment; no matter how much times you say "he's pushing a mislynch on me", he doesn't know it's a mislynch unless he's scum. And I don't agree he's pushing you, not even a bit. If he pushes you on D2, yeah sure do your thing, but you're just exaggerating something he said in order to have more arguments to scumread him.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2151 (isolation #111) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:06 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2147, Mephistophanes 39 wrote: Now, to top it all off. Profilhead wants ly mislynch and Pint inexplicably doesn’t consider that to be even remotely scummy when the town!Profil response obviously ought to be, Nancy is just plain wrong but it isn’t. Am I the only one who doesn’t need a building to fall on my head, to see this?
Stop doing this shit for fucks sake
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2154 (isolation #112) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2150, Almost Chara wrote:she flaked here too, she didn't request replacement.

also i was right about Taly being scum because
She did ask for a replacement here. I don't get the difference tho
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2158 (isolation #113) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2156, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2141, ProFlavor wrote:The good thing for us is that there is some quite strong opinions

I was thinking Meph and MS could have been scum together but I don’t think 2 of 3 scum follow each other to drive a mislynch on me

This does draw me back to the point Pint made about MS pocketing Meph - so let’s say Meph is just wrong town, MS was just following Meph - that would insinuate that MS was letting wrong!meph lead a mislynch and that was on Mewp

Now almost the same thing is happening again, MS is encouraging Mephi to advocate for me

So this leads me to -

ms scum - trying to manipulate
Mephi town - being played by MS
STW - scum - Ms is trying to get a CW
Mewp town - a previous victim of ms manipulation

If you are following this, it should indicate we are another STW counter wagon

If someone held a gun to my head
I’d say scum 3 is bussing already ]/b]but that’s fine and I’ve no idea who rn nor does it matter as it’s iust a distraction

Interesting
Wait, you think 3 scum are bussing? Are you saying scum is bussing Stw wagon? *confused*

or did you mean yours?
Scum n°3 could be bussing, that's what he meant.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2167 (isolation #114) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2160, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2145, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2143, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2139, pinturicchio wrote:I was talking to Michael Scott there, not you, Nancy. Also, I would ask you not to hyperbole some things: saying that Profil "automatically jumps to scumreading me and sketchily advocating for my mislynch, for absolutely no good reason" is in no way what happened. He hasn't said he's scumreading you, it wasn't sketchy since he explained why he would vote you (on the "shade" he threw at you).
Again. posts like this one, make me waffle again on you.

In what world his his push to mislynch me, not sketchy?
Could you stop saying that? That's manipulation, Nancy. I won't stop posting things that you don't like 'cause you're fucking around my alignment.

He doesn't know your alignment; no matter how much times you say "he's pushing a mislynch on me", he doesn't know it's a mislynch unless he's scum. And I don't agree he's pushing you, not even a bit. If he pushes you on D2, yeah sure do your thing, but you're just exaggerating something he said in order to have more arguments to scumread him.
Please don’t tell me what I’m thinking, because you’d be very wrong about that. I am saying what I believe to be accurate, the fact that you disagree, doesn’t make it “manipulation” of any kind. Neither is it remotely fair or accurate of you to infer I actually don’t believe what I’m saying - I do and that I’m confibiasing that slot. I’m not!
Ok, let me reword that: I feel manipulated by you when you keep saying that kind of shit when I'm just trying to work with you. I didn't say that me disagreeing makes it manipulation, I said that you saying your read on me is changing to scum anytime I disagree with you feels like manipulation.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (isolation #115) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2163, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2146, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 1996, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1943, pinturicchio wrote:I'm at page 53. Mew's reaction to his wagon was great. How he approached Nancy is exactly how I'm feeling right now: she just defends her townreads by attacking whoever is scumreading them. Flavor's reaction to Mew's wagon is townie as hell too, but I already said this. I don't see any scum intention on how Pro unvoted unless both Mew and Flavor are scum ---> Mew is apparently town because of his reaction ---> both are town, which is much more likely than both being scum (thinking that I caught two out of three scum instead of two out of ten towns... My tinfoil hat is not ready for that)
No it wasn’t. Mew’s reaction was horrible and very unlike town!Mew.
Honestly the way Pintu speaks there just seems generally forced. Who calls a reaction great like that?
-Gamma, in the home stretch
Yeah, maybe you’re right. I also intensely dislike how he keeps discrediting everything I’m saying and falsely accusing me of “manipulation” and confibiasing Eraserhead. His hard defending of Mew, also makes 0 sense to me. It reeks of whiteknighting.
Discrediting everything you say and falsely accusing you of manipulation and confiasing ProFlavor? Go fuck yourself, I'm not losing anymore of my time with you.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2187 (isolation #116) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

No. You know what I've been doing? Engaging with you, talking about your reads and my reads 'cause we've been disagreeing a lot and I want to understand your approach and why is so different to mine. Discrediting my balls, saying I feel manipulated is a fucking feeling, and being confbiased by ProFlavor is YOU discrediting MY reads.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2189 (isolation #117) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2188, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2179, u r a person 2 wrote:I'm driving and like a million pages behind. What are the vote counts on the wagons?
6 on Stw and 4 on Proflavor
7 on STW, Chara voted them and said it was L-1
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2193 (isolation #118) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2190, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2187, pinturicchio wrote:No. You know what I've been doing? Engaging with you, talking about your reads and my reads 'cause we've been disagreeing a lot and I want to understand your approach and why is so different to mine. Discrediting my balls, saying I feel manipulated is a fucking feeling, and being confbiased by ProFlavor is YOU discrediting MY reads.
I think the EXACT opposite and you swearing at me, doesn’t convince of shit!
Me swearing at you is pure frustration of you not seeing I'm trying to cooperate and say that I'm just discrediting you when I've clearly dedicated a lot of time to engage with you. Sorry for insulting you, it was uncalled for.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2206 (isolation #119) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2197, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2193, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2190, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2187, pinturicchio wrote:No. You know what I've been doing? Engaging with you, talking about your reads and my reads 'cause we've been disagreeing a lot and I want to understand your approach and why is so different to mine. Discrediting my balls, saying I feel manipulated is a fucking feeling, and being confbiased by ProFlavor is YOU discrediting MY reads.
I think the EXACT opposite and you swearing at me, doesn’t convince of shit!
Me swearing at you is pure frustration of you not seeing I'm trying to cooperate and say that I'm just discrediting you when I've clearly dedicated a lot of time to engage with you. Sorry for insulting you, it was uncalled for.
I’m just trying to figure out the game, like everyone else.
I know, but saying that all I've doing today has been discrediting you and confbiasing ProFlavor is unfair. I've done a lot, and how I have approached you, with a lot of patience, makes me feel awful. Feels like a waste of time to try to work with you to align our reads.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2218 (isolation #120) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:23 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2211, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2206, pinturicchio wrote: I’m just trying to figure out the game, like everyone else.
I know, but saying that all I've doing today has been discrediting you and confbiasing ProFlavor is unfair. I've done a lot, and how I have approached you, with a lot of patience, makes me feel awful. Feels like a waste of time to try to work with you to align our reads.
Well, that’s how I’ve felt from some of your posts tbh.[/quote]
I'm sorry then. Me disagreeing with you was in no way intended to make you feel discredited, I just wanted to understand your point of view 'cause it's too different to mine. I'm no way thinking I have better reads than yours or that your reads sucks. It's just that the way we approach games are different.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2221 (isolation #121) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2211, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2206, pinturicchio wrote: I know, but saying that all I've doing today has been discrediting you and confbiasing ProFlavor is unfair. I've done a lot, and how I have approached you, with a lot of patience, makes me feel awful. Feels like a waste of time to try to work with you to align our reads.
Well, that’s how I’ve felt from some of your posts tbh.
Whoops fucked up the quotes.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2250 (isolation #122) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2248, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 2246, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2243, Shoshin the worst wrote:or ProFlavor pls
Yeah but Pint was here when you were at L-1 and didn’t unvote you, like he should have and Mew is blatantly scum here and yeah, probably Eraserhead too.

We could just no lynch, rather than maj a slot that almost certainly flipping town.
Did pint explain his reason for flipping on us?
would need to read back
Asociations with scum!Michael Scott + my townreads voting you.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2253 (isolation #123) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2252, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
Yeah but Pint was here when you were at L-1 and didn’t unvote you, like he should have and Mew is blatantly scum here and yeah, probably Eraserhead too.

We could just no lynch, rather than maj a slot that almost certainly flipping town.
would need to read back
Well it concerns me that he just disappears right at the moment your green flip, is obvious.

I do have good reads and if town loses, it’s because they didn’t listen to me. Bank on it.
I'm here, Nancy.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2257 (isolation #124) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2254, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2250, pinturicchio wrote:

would need to read back
C’mon you’re not that bad at town. There’s no way Stw is ever flipping scum here.
You've given me good points; I'm much more convinced on scum!MS but since there was no time for building a wagon there, I had to compromise on STW who by asociations could be MS' partner easily. The reasoning that ProFlavor gave wrt scum!STW is pretty good too, I think that was my real turning point.

So now that it is between STW and ProFlavor, I'd rather lynch STW.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2263 (isolation #125) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2256, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 2250, pinturicchio wrote:

would need to read back
D1 associatives are jank
Your townreads are only just forming

Why are you scumreading ***US***?
I'm scumreading you mainly because of what other players have said about you. May I remind you that I wasn't here for a lot of time, so the only way to get a read on you was reading interactions between you and other players instead of interactions with me.

I felt pocketed at some point of the game too, I can look up for it if you want, but it was when we were jamming with URAP2.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2268 (isolation #126) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2259, Shoshin the worst wrote:Can you give me a summary of what you liked about ProFlavor's argument vs. us because it was a trainwreck
How he defended Mewtaph was townie, and I agree with his wagonomics: everyone on your wagon was town and Mewtaph's wagon had scum. I don't agree about Alchemist, so that leaves you.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2270 (isolation #127) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2266, Almost Chara wrote:UNVOTE:

Now they're both @L-1.

Sorry, Chara.. but I think both these wagons are on Town.

@Varsoon: I know you don't trust Shoshin. Well, guess what? Neither do I. I am just not feeling Scum!duck here. I would rather not lynch between the two leading wagons.

~A50
I think you meant L-2 there, fella.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2283 (isolation #128) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

I don't want a no lynch either. It's valuable information. I'd rather lynch ProFlavor than a no lynch here.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2293 (isolation #129) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Back in 20, I'll go buy some cigarettes. This is tense
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2294 (isolation #130) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2291, Kokichi Oma wrote:im here before deadline. who has most votes?
Both ProFlavor and STW are at L-2
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (isolation #131) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2302, Creature wrote:
In post 2299, Varsoon wrote:Anyway I didn't wanna out this but whatever I'm dying anyway fuck it

My Dayvig fails if it hits scum.

I was trying to wait for SOMEONE to give me some reason why it'd fail on STW but no one outted it and STW STILL REFUSES to claim but says they aren't BP.
So I've gotta figure one of a few things is true:
1. Scum have some way to stop the kill based on placement and have stayed quiet
2. STW's just denying BP for SOME REASON AS TOWN??
3. Town stopped the kill, somehow, and is not claiming it because outting town PRs is not great and with me outted they can position to best keep their townreads alive.

So yeah
There's that too
Fuck
Now will people please just listen to me and bury the slot?
Can someone confirm this was indeed talked a lot about before and it's not Varsoon just trying to get his scumread lynched?
The dayvig thingy? Yes, it was fairly discussed.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2312 (isolation #132) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2306, Almost Chara wrote:i think Varsoon should have just claimed that once it became obvious everybody was TRing him. this close to deadline it just doesn't feel like a real claim.
that said, we aren't no lynching.
~Chara

pedit: was that hammer?
Nope, STW is at L-2 right now 'cause Kokichi unvoted them. ProFlavor is at L-2 now since URAP2 changed his vote.

p-edit that's L-1
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2389 (isolation #133) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:26 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2382, Almost Chara wrote:Actually, I want you to shoot pintu. He moved "further away" from your original slot. That's gives me the impression he wanted to be as far as possible from you, maybe?

~A50
I moved only two spaces up and ended there; I have the same role that Shoshin had. I wanted to be close to Michael Scott to see if he would kill me. I think that, mechanically talking, I'm a good shot for Varsoon since I'm not a PR and would give info about what happened wrt his failed shot on D1.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2418 (isolation #134) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:20 am

Post by pinturicchio »

jjh, did you catch up and read the game? What are your stances? Shoshin the worst was saying that you would have more time later so we shouldn't push you; well, we can't keep waiting.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2446 (isolation #135) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:21 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Creature should be prodded. Kokichi should get shot. jjh should read the game or get shot too.

VOTE: Creature
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2448 (isolation #136) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:32 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Mewtaph and ProFlavor are still town.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2450 (isolation #137) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:42 am

Post by pinturicchio »

You disagree about ProFlavor too?

I don't see a world where Mewtaph would've let Meph get shot.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2454 (isolation #138) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:55 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Someone trying to frame Mew.

What I got about Mew on D1 is that he's a man of few words, except when he's pressured, so I assume that being pressured is not comfortable for him since he has to act unnatural. Killing Meph is a risk of being pressured again, so I imagine scum!Mew asking his fellow partners "hey, could we NOT kill Meph? That would point towards me".

The counter argument of this is that leaving Meph alive would possibly mean pressure coming from the loudest player towards him, since Meph was pushing the Meph wagon a lot. BUT, as ProFlavor said, Meph stated that they would push Varsoon if Shoshin flipped green. And Meph was a wrecking ball on D1, so that could be used in scum's agenda.

So in conclusion, I agree with Mew: scum tried to frame him.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2455 (isolation #139) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:56 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2453, Michael Scott wrote:@Pint: How is ProFlavor town?
Flavor Leaf unvoting Mewtaph when Mewtaph was at L-1. Only reasoning behind that strat would be that they both are scum. Scum!Flavor doesn't do that with town!Mewtaph
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2457 (isolation #140) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:47 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2456, Alchemist21 wrote: Scum can kill people who have accurate reads. Plus there’s like a bajillion other reasons someone could be killed too so I don’t like how this assumption that the read on Mewtaph was involved at all is being treated as a given.

Also the pressure argument doesn’t even make sense. Why would someone afraid of pressure want to leave a slot alive that’s pressuring them?
Afraid =! uncomfortable. Mewtaph started to get townread after being pressured. I'm not saying that Mewtaph doesn't like being pressured because he reacts poorly, since he acts correctly when pressured; I'm saying he just doesn't like to be pressured 'cause he has to play differently of how he likes (few words). Killing Meph is automatically putting pressure on his slot. Leaving Meph alive when they stated they would push Varsoon would've been a better strat. Meph stated at EoD that they were earning a nightkill and that everyone should look at Mew if they died (or something along those lines).

My analysis of the night kill is that Meph were wrong about one of their scumreads (Mew) and one or two of her townreads (Michael Scott and Creature). So for scum!MS or scum!Creature it's "why would scum!Creature(MS) kill the slot that was defending him the most" and "Mewtaph has motives to kill Meph 'cause they were pushing him hard", so two birds with one rock for scum by killing Meph.

MS pocketing Meph and then killing them is plausible, but MS jumping on Creature's wagon now at the begining of D2 made me reevaluate that both are part of the scumteam.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2459 (isolation #141) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:33 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2389, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2382, Almost Chara wrote:Actually, I want you to shoot pintu. He moved "further away" from your original slot. That's gives me the impression he wanted to be as far as possible from you, maybe?

~A50
I moved only two spaces up and ended there; I have the same role that Shoshin had. I wanted to be close to Michael Scott to see if he would kill me. I think that, mechanically talking, I'm a good shot for Varsoon since I'm not a PR and would give info about what happened wrt his failed shot on D1.
@A50
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2461 (isolation #142) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:27 am

Post by pinturicchio »

No problem monkey friend
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2467 (isolation #143) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:22 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2464, Varsoon wrote:So this is where I shoot ProFlavor?
Shoot Kokichi instead
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2468 (isolation #144) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:22 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2466, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 2464, Varsoon wrote:So this is where I shoot ProFlavor?
No, they are above you. I believe you should shoot someone below you.

-b(elow advocate)rassherald
Why do you think that's a thing??
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2474 (isolation #145) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:08 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Hey woofer, is Leafy out there, or gave some input about EoD? Like what does he think about STW being town?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2475 (isolation #146) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:08 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Also page 100 pagetop hype
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2478 (isolation #147) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:24 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2477, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 2474, pinturicchio wrote:Hey woofer, is Leafy out there, or gave some input about EoD? Like what does he think about STW being town?
Dunno where he is :-/ you’re stuck with me for now
You're lovely too. Same question for you then.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2491 (isolation #148) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2483, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 2478, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2477, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 2474, pinturicchio wrote:Hey woofer, is Leafy out there, or gave some input about EoD? Like what does he think about STW being town?
Dunno where he is :-/ you’re stuck with me for now
You're lovely too. Same question for you then.
I’ll come back once I’ve looked at the wagons

I was happy to go with the Varsoon on day 1 but the longer we go without evidence of his vig claim the more ill want to lynch tbh

I thought STW was scum and I think there will be a clever scum within the people that appeared town - that happened to me before and I’m getting the same vibe
Ok, I'll wait for your analysis. About Varsoon, without a counterclaim, I would just leave it. I get were you're coming from (you were fake dayvigged by scum!Varsoon on OK2 after all), I'm skeptycal about Varsoon's claim too, but regardless the claim, he has been pretty damn townie, so by everyone's favourite principle, the one and only Occam's razor, we should assume his claim is real this time 'cause is counterclaimable (is that a word?) and it hasn't happened.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2502 (isolation #149) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:41 am

Post by pinturicchio »

My scumcase is based on Taly and it was not a meta read. I think Chara meta townread Taly
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2505 (isolation #150) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:46 am

Post by pinturicchio »

I can link you to the first post I started talking about Taly; iirc, it was when I caught up
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2507 (isolation #151) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:53 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Np. By the way URAP2, you're one of the slots I reevaluated after STW's flip. The tinfoil hat kept me whispering that you were both scum, but since STW was town, your interactions with them seems legit. I mean, I already had you as a townlean, but that's stronger now, so if you wanna jam about anything let's do it
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2510 (isolation #152) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2509, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 2502, pinturicchio wrote:My scumcase is based on Taly and it was not a meta read. I think Chara meta townread Taly
while this is true, i am known to be wrong. happily going along with Almost on this one, i know Creature is able to post as scum for some time, now.
~Chara
Yeah I was just stating the fact 'cause URAP2 talked about metareads on Creature and I was making the point that my read was not based on meta, not trying to say that you were being inconsistent or something along those lines.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2511 (isolation #153) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2508, Almost Chara wrote: I am not even using my playerlist movement analysis which also indicates Creature is scum with Mew & Koki.

~A50
Have you thought about how Meph was killed? OK2's flavor gave hints on who made the night kill; in here, Meph died "by Marine Fire", maybe meaning that the kill was done by a ground unit. Not sure if this helps since I don't have a role that give more info about how the kills are done/avoided, but maybe it can help on your movement analysis.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2515 (isolation #154) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Ok, fair. Yeah the movement thing has to be important, I just threw the flavour analysis for whoever can do something about it, I thought maybe it could be important for you since you claimed having a powerful role at the begining of the game.

That being said, how is Mewtaph going down the list different from what you did by going down 6 slots?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2518 (isolation #155) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

I don't like the wagon either, you're right on that
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2524 (isolation #156) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

@A50 Yeah the "I know it wasn't us who blocked Varsoon's shot" makes sense and yes, you've been more open with your role than Mew, but you think Mew should be more open too? And also, why did you want to be noticed by moving a lot? I don't get that part.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2543 (isolation #157) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:33 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2542, Varsoon wrote:You're in the middle, and I'm curious how you'll play with some attention on you.
If I'm pocketed, then it's between AlmostChara and ProFlavor.
Both town
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2545 (isolation #158) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:40 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Enough to avoid being today's lynch if you're town, none if you're scum
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2551 (isolation #159) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:50 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Last time you said the same about real interactions; I asked you if you read the thread and said no; I asked you how could we interact if you didn't know what was going on, and iirc, you didn't reply.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2553 (isolation #160) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:51 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2546, Varsoon wrote:Add pint to that list.
I'm adorable and lovely
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2556 (isolation #161) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:57 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Why do you think that?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2564 (isolation #162) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:24 am

Post by pinturicchio »

But answer my question: why do you think there was something good going on wrt MS?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2568 (isolation #163) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:37 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Could you talk about your scumread on MS?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2570 (isolation #164) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:28 am

Post by pinturicchio »

But you said you had a scumread by yourself, is that only based on him being on your wagon? Could you be more specific with him being underwhelming?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2597 (isolation #165) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2593, u r a person 2 wrote:yeah, exactly. If I remember right T&L, ya'll were thinking a kochiki shot might be good, ya?

pintu, what do you think, creature shot? kochiki shot? tequila shot?
Both Kokichi and tequila. But tequila not yet since I'm still recovering... Maybe a little one? :lol:

But yeah, Kokichi, both for positioning and for killing someone who's probably scum with low content. jjh is in that category too.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2600 (isolation #166) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Exactly. And someone pointed out (I think it was A50?) that jjh not reading the thread after replacing in is a red alert
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2617 (isolation #167) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:03 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2612, jjh927 wrote:
In post 2600, pinturicchio wrote:Exactly. And someone pointed out (I think it was A50?) that jjh not reading the thread after replacing in is a red alert
If I'm not posting, that is a solid red flag, yes

But I have quite a bit of real life at the moment.

As an aside, this feels kinda dodgy that you're shifting the meta stuff onto someone else when you have seen me play both town and scum?
I was pointing out what someone else said, I don't base my cases in metareads, but your slot is sketchy by PoE. You're third/fourth in my scumreads, but you are indeed a good vig shot, or you disagree with this?

If you're having struggles with the game don't worry too much, I think the worst kept saying that you were being absent because of IRL stuff and I believe him, so go on man!
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2618 (isolation #168) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:04 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2608, Varsoon wrote:Also, before people screw things up.
I can't shoot anyone today.
:eek:
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2621 (isolation #169) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:19 am

Post by pinturicchio »

I mean like, objectively speaking, jjh. Your slot has no contribution whatsoever, that's a typical concensus vig shot. But as I said, you do you, take your time, just relax, take it easy. Look at me, I'm old, but I'm happy. Wait, wha...?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2625 (isolation #170) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:46 am

Post by pinturicchio »

I'll be on V/LA this weekend but I'll probably post from time to time
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2694 (isolation #171) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:08 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2650, Creature wrote:Michael Scott, Mewtaph, jjh927

Here are three names
In post 2658, Michael Scott wrote:Just finished a game against town!Creature, and his posts here under pressure seem nothing like how he posted there when he was being pushed.

@A50, you're good at reading Creature, yes? Are you confident it flips scum?

~Jimothy
In post 2667, Michael Scott wrote:I think Pint and Jjh are both likely scum, and Mewtaph might be the third.
Lol

VOTE: Michael Scott
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2696 (isolation #172) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:19 am

Post by pinturicchio »

I think it's funny you called the same scumteam Creature did but with me instead of you. And I think that post is incriminating because of timing; just after Creature called you scum, you reafirmed why you were voting him, but giving the space to doubt with "are you confident it flips scum?", as you weren't that confident.

I think you're bussing jjh, I started that wagon yesterday (not with a vote, but the wagon started after I pushed him), and I don't know your case against Mew but he's probably town because you're pushing him.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2698 (isolation #173) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:22 am

Post by pinturicchio »

And yeah, I was on both Shoshin and Creature's wagon, and it was me who scumcased Taly at D1. Sorry about that, I have nothing to say in my defense. But my biggest townreads are still alive, except for urap2 :(
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2702 (isolation #174) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:27 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2697, Tibor and Lumia wrote: So, who is third scum?
I thought it was Kokichi, but he died at night and I don't get Varsoon's D1 now that he was nightkilled. Not that he's less town now, but I don't understand his process.

I'll reevaluate my reads on Mewtaph, ProFlavor and Alchemist, I think I townread those slots too quick, but ProFlavor I'm almost 95% sure they're town.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2704 (isolation #175) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:29 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2699, Michael Scott wrote: "Just after"? Wrong, Creature was calling me scum way before that; he started a wagon on me - go check.
This should break your case.

Also, if JJH is my buddy, help bus him? :P There's a wagon on him right now and you think both of us are scum, yet you vote me?
I meant after the post talking about his final reads.

If you're willing to buss jjh and jjh is not willing to go after you, I think that you're more relevant, or even that maybe I'm wrong and jjh is just town.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2705 (isolation #176) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:30 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2700, Michael Scott wrote:What's your read on T&L, Pint?
Town
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2708 (isolation #177) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:42 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Oh, ok, I get your point, didn't know that game was ongoing.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2711 (isolation #178) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:48 am

Post by pinturicchio »

@Varsoon did you target someone at N1?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2713 (isolation #179) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:49 am

Post by pinturicchio »

@MS yeah I get it. But you asking to someone else about metareads doesn't make sense if you had all that info
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2714 (isolation #180) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:50 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2712, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 2696, pinturicchio wrote:I don't know your case against Mew
Read Mew's D2 ISO - tell me what you make of it.
I will, not now tho, I'm phoneposting. Real time interactions for now
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2716 (isolation #181) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:53 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2713, pinturicchio wrote:@MS yeah I get it. But you asking to someone else about metareads doesn't make sense if you had all that info
What I mean is: if you, with all that info you had, were sure that Creature was flipping scum, why do you ask someone else if they're sure about him flipping scum.

P-edit: so you weren't that confident?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2725 (isolation #182) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:03 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Meph townreading you is one of the reasons I'm scumreading you :lol:
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2730 (isolation #183) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:08 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2727, Michael Scott wrote:You're in a tunnel. You'd also be scumreading me if Meph scumread me.
Fair point
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2732 (isolation #184) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:16 am

Post by pinturicchio »

No, for real, I don't know if I would be tunneled if Meph scumread you. I still believe you were pocketing Meph who, at that point, was thw loudest player of them all, and killing them makes sense 'cause they don't get the opportunity to reevaluate their reads. But yeah, I may be a little tunneled, but I may be tunneling on either town or scum, so meh.

P-edit: same thing I said but killing them makes sense too since they were all over the place and changing their reads like they change underwear
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2737 (isolation #185) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:31 am

Post by pinturicchio »

You're making a lot of sense indeed, and I already lynched two towns

UNVOTE: Michael Scott
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2744 (isolation #186) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:42 am

Post by pinturicchio »

I already claimed tho
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2747 (isolation #187) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:46 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2389, pinturicchio wrote:

~A50
Here
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2819 (isolation #188) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Don't mind me, just prod dodging until the last claims happen
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2822 (isolation #189) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:20 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

It's 4.20 in the morning here (uh yeah), I think that can wait for now
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2878 (isolation #190) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:16 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Did your role PM say that the BPs were town? If not, jjh could be scum BP, so I think lynching him today is better than shooting him
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2883 (isolation #191) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:37 am

Post by pinturicchio »

But that still doesn't confirm if jjh is lying or not, so shooting him at night is still suboptimal I think.

Also you're giving me paranoia, like you're gambiting hard and you're scum with T&L, so let's just lynch jjh and move on
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2884 (isolation #192) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:37 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Lol wait, so you're just a plain X-shot BP??
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2888 (isolation #193) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:43 am

Post by pinturicchio »

No, the paranoia was that you were gambiting 'cause, with you suggesting a shot on jjh, you could drive to a different mislynch and win with said shot; like, jjh wouldn't be solved for D4 since he would survive and you would push him to win. So better solve that slot today instead of tomorrow. Like, flipping jjh today is not pro scum!MS since that would confirm jjh's role and you would be pushed tomorrow.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2890 (isolation #194) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:47 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2885, Michael Scott wrote:Lol, just compare Brassherald's play in Gundam Mafia with his reactions here.
You're talking about a game that finished on May, right? 'Cause between May and now brass could've changed his playstyle dramatically since he had a site hiatus at some point. I know I changed since my hiatus, so why wouldn't he?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2899 (isolation #195) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:58 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2892, Michael Scott wrote:@Pint: You're saying I'm gambiting now just so I can set up JJH for tomorrow and achieve a different mislynch today?
That's a *bit* of a stretch, right - since it seems easy for a JJH wagon to happen anyway, and if I prevent JJH's ML as scum, there's a good chance I or a buddy of mine could get lynched - since no one's really out of lynch danger at this point.
It IS a stretch, that's why I said it was paranoia. Paranoia is stretching things. That's why I'm going after the simpler move: lynch jjh, he get's solved right now and not tomorrow.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2904 (isolation #196) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:05 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2900, Michael Scott wrote:Cool then. Your current best solve is {jjh927, ProFlavor, Mewtaph}, right?
Yep, or you with T&L and Mewtaph, since I still think Flavor Leaf's reaction to Mewtaph's wagon on D1 was too suboptimal for scum unless they were both scum. But your claim is sketchy, or at least the way you presented it and being you the last one doing it. I thought that you would have something more spicy, but now it seems like you managed to claim last with a lie.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2908 (isolation #197) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:11 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2906, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 2904, pinturicchio wrote:But your claim is sketchy, or at least the way you presented it and being you the last one doing it. I thought that you would have something more spicy, but now it seems like you managed to claim last with a lie.
I was ready to go at any point. If I was scum I'd have something spicier tbh :P
There's no scum benefit to also claiming BP especially if both jjh927 and T&L are town BP. Correct me if wrong?
The benefit is saying that T&L is town and that jjh should be shot; that means none of them flips and you get to lead whatever happens on D3, like a mislynch on ProFlavor, which I was expecting to be your next move.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2913 (isolation #198) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:51 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2910, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 2908, pinturicchio wrote:The benefit is saying that T&L is town and that jjh should be shot; that means none of them flips and you get to lead whatever happens on D3, like a mislynch on ProFlavor, which I was expecting to be your next move.
And the cost of the whole crumbing multiple BP, finally fakeclaiming BP doesn't justify the very slim benefit of being able to pull off that kinda stretched gambit.
It makes sense, Mike. You and your partner claim BP to get an agenda. You can disagree, but it still makes sense coming from scum
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2915 (isolation #199) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:24 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2914, Michael Scott wrote:It's objectively a bad move as scum, I'm saying, as the costs outweigh the benefits; furthermore in this gamestate with us scum and JJH town it's a much slimmer benefit than you seem to think it is, because if I was scum and JJH was town that's a *very likely* mislynch today.
I disagree. T&L has been townread along the whole game, and you got really "townleader" during this day compared to the others. You remind me of Flavor Leaf on OK2, and that's a huge fucking compliment.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”