Micro 844: Geriatric Half Mast Nightless [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:32 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 222, Aubrey wrote:I think your flip would either help me in my reads or give me a narrowed down pool to look into.
Cool, how does it help your reads if I flip scum or town? Look who does that clear either way?

Any thoughts on the timing of Maestro's appearance to WK me while it looked like I was getting lynched?
In post 224, brassherald wrote:Dat Cheeky turn around on U2 is so quick it gave me whiplash.

Why did you decide U2 was town so suddenly?
I have that effect :)
In post 221, CheekyTeeky wrote:I think U2 is town because of his solve making complete sense if I am scum, it was also unprompted. His solve also locks him in/would look really bad for him if he were scum. Also his reaction to my suggestion for future scum games was towny af.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:35 am

Post by brassherald »

His only post between you calling him scum was a statement about keeping something you said in mind the next time he rolls scum, that seems to still have nothing to do with it. Did you review his ISO after your previous post?
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:37 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 225, CheekyTeeky wrote:Any thoughts on the timing of Maestro's appearance to WK me while it looked like I was getting lynched?
This can be @anyone btw.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:40 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 226, brassherald wrote:His only post between you calling him scum was a statement about keeping something you said in mind the next time he rolls scum, that seems to still have nothing to do with it. Did you review his ISO after your previous post?
Yes.

So are you disagreeing with the read? You don't townread U2?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:46 am

Post by northsidegal »

We're at page 10, so here's an update on the current post reserves as I've counted.

Votecount 1.7

CheekyTeeky (3):
Shoshin , no lunch , u r a person 2
Shoshin (2):
Aubrey , brassherald
u r a person 2 (1):
OkaPoka
theslimer3 (1):
Maestro
Maestro (1):
theslimer3
no lunch (1):
CheekyTeeky

Not voting (0):

With 9 alive, it’s 5 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-13 15:49:59).

Reserves:
  • theslimer3 – 20
  • OkaPoka – 20
  • Maestro – 20
  • Shoshin – 20
  • CheekyTeeky – 15
  • Aubrey – 20
  • brassherald – 20
  • no lunch – 17
  • u r a person 2 – 17
Last edited by northsidegal on Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:48 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 228, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 226, brassherald wrote:His only post between you calling him scum was a statement about keeping something you said in mind the next time he rolls scum, that seems to still have nothing to do with it. Did you review his ISO after your previous post?
Yes.

So are you disagreeing with the read? You don't townread U2?
I'm not disagreeing with you, I think U2 has been getting progressively better, in fact, and I've been saying that for a while now. I just found it very strange that you went from straight up calling him full scum to town reading him in the span of like 5 posts with no real support for change in between the two posts.

I'm trying to wrap my head around why you would be chastising him for his play as scum if you hadn't bothered to read his ISO in a while, but, I am willing to pass that up to personal choice.

Sometimes, I just want clear answers to evaluate everything that was said. I still think its strange you are praising his solving when earlier you said no one had a case on you, but I doubt you are going to go into that.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:08 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 230, brassherald wrote:praising his solving when earlier you said no one had a case on you, but I doubt you are going to go into that.
I wasn't praising his solving lol. I was saying that's more likely to come from town - where all his reads fall into place once he thinks he's caught a scum slip.

Noone has a rational case on me. The meta thing was me meta skimming a few people and obviously not paying attention to how many games NL had listed. I looked at one game of hers and assumed that it was more. Oh well.

Anyway the point of this was to get you guys sorting each other - don't worry about sorting me, you can assume I'm scum. If I'm scum you'd want me to spew all my stances on others so there's no reason to shut me down early.

Brass do you agree/disagree with any of my other townreads and reasoning?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

I like where my vote is Cheeky. Don't see how anything he has done can change your mind if you are following my thought process here. The part where scum gets caught is the initial phase of finding someone to stick to, like in DDU where I was still trying to find a spot to fit into and buddy up. Didn't you basically doubt=zero onto him Cheeky?

Cheeky's tone is all over the place this game, but I don't know if this is out of her town range. I don't think tonereading is an effective way to read Cheeky. Her alignment is contingent on the accuracy of her reads, imo.

Whether Maestro wk you or not I don't think really matters now? If he did WK you we would have to preflip you as town here.

I'll post more after slimer posts.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

I don't know where im at on cheeky atm, and frankly my brain is doing everything it can to avoid thinking about it. I'll get to it tonight.

Oka's meta read is darn right odd. I'm being meta read, not against my own play, but against Oka's play. That's a new one for me
103-11 0-2
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 232, OkaPoka wrote:Whether Maestro wk you or not I don't think really matters now? If he did WK you we would have to preflip you as town here.
Yeah, I agree that's why I'm trying to be careful with my reads now, I don't want anyone mislynched for mislynching me as an excuse. I think scum came in and circled around my wagon and I think Maestro was one of them. How do you not have a take on his random ass questions to you in the middle of my wagon? Do you think he was really trying to sort you?

I think it's more likely he was posturing hard at an opportunistic time. Similar to his first hop on slimer.

In regards to U2 - I don't think a newer player like him can keep it up this long. Yeah all his actions make sense as scum to me up until the point I was wagoned but I think he's hit the point now where it's realistic to think all his actions are within a scumrange. There's no way he wouldn't have been lynched tomorrow if I ended up flipping so I need you to consider some other scum reads pretty please.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 225, CheekyTeeky wrote:Cool, how does it help your reads if I flip scum or town? Look who does that clear either way?
The whole "
meta read quarrel
" is something that I consider a golden moment for scum to utilize.

--

If you're town, I'd say there's likely at least one
(maybe 2)
wolves that would have been in on your wagon. I'm looking at Shoshin, NL, URAP2, and Brass. These were the people willing to lynch you during the heated moment and shortly there after. You just needed one more vote.

Scum could have defended you here as well
(Oka Maestro and for others myself)
, but I think it likely for them to either say little on the matter or join in / stay on the wagon during the incident.

--

If you were to flip scum, then that makes whoever first started that whole debate a good town candidate.
(Can't remember if it was NL or URAP2)
. Unless scum are planning to go for a high stakes gambit, I don't see them potentially offing one of their own to quickly, because then flag bearer goes into effect. Least not on D1. I also don't think you and NL's frustrations and slight insulting one another was scum theater...If it were, i'd have expected it to have been more explosive and theatrical. If I remember correctly ya'lls heated moment was built up vs. becoming explosive quickly like i would expect from scum.

My interest pool would be to look into Bass, Maestro, and Oka for a wolf. Bass hoping on and off would have been an easy distancing maneuver here. Maestro and Oka lightly defending you after my initial defense is a potential moment I see scum doing here as well.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

@Shoshin, pretend I'm town, any thoughts on Maestro/Brass around my L-1?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Aubrey your post 235 - makes me think you'd be better off voting Brass since he's the common factor in both flips. Do you agree?

What do you make of Shoshin reaching out to you during the incident for a take on NL/me? I don't see that play coming from scum because you suspect her so it's not like she was trying to egg on the wagon. I can only think that move came from town trying to weigh up your stance before I flip.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

Cheeky, this is a profound change. I wish it had come earlier. I'm still scum reading you, but we can still work together if you'd like.
Would you mind giving me a quick tiered read list? I know you gave reads earlier but <3
103-11 0-2
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Well if I'm wrong on you I don't want to take the whole game with me. We only get 3 mislynches. At least scum will have to make their own case instead of using my flip as an excuse to push my scum reads. It's fine I don't mind being scumread/lynched.

I'd rather give a tiered list towards the end of the day.

But feel free to comment on any of my townreads listed or thoughts on maestro/Brass around the L-1.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

working together has to be a two way street. I'll put effort in looking into ideas you have, but you've got to work with me, too.

otherwise I'm going to move on to other topics

come on cheeky, you can do another one later, too
103-11 0-2
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:05 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

It's fine move on. The point is to take myself out of the center. I've given thoughts to work with, do what you will.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Cheeky's still making stuff up because Maestro didn't WK her.

I'm open to lynching Aubrey/Oka instead of Cheeky.

I'm never lynching Brass. I'll consider NL/U2 only if there's 4 players left.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 242, Shoshin wrote:Cheeky's still making stuff up because Maestro didn't WK her.
In post 174, Maestro wrote:Analysis!

This is a stupid reason to vote somebody. Anybody harping on this as a "slip" misunderstands the lengths people go to sometimes to make a point, especially in the heat of the moment. We have Donald Trump, who waxes on about "the BIGGEST wall with ALL the winning" and you think CT (side note: I refuse to call you "Cheeky", it's borderline sexual) saying "a couple" instead of "a" is a huge deal and/or a Scumslip? I'm pretty sure Scum!CT would be smart enough to not make a mistake like that if he were trying to push a meta argument. I'm going to file this under "stupid thing to do as Town, stupid-er thing to do as Scum, even stupid-er-er thing to call out and pick as a hill to hang somebody on"
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

@shoshin which would you prefer, aubrey or oka?

Why not cheeky?
103-11 0-2
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:14 pm

Post by Shoshin »

I didn't say not Cheeky. In terms of who I prefer between Aubrey/Oka, it depends in part on Cheeky's flip. I'd say Oka if Cheeky's town, Aubrey if Cheeky's scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:31 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Shoshin
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor