Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: 0verki11

Legit obvscum gg
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:47 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Dayvig Gamma Emerald
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

joges is wrong not scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 45, 0verki11 wrote:Please don't quickhammer me in RvS tyty.

I don't like the immediate shade from Chateau on the Macho claim, but thats all that had stood out to me so far.
Come on guys, this one is being served up to us on a silver platter
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #81 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Overkill is basically conf scum, lynch it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #93 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 92, 0verki11 wrote:
In post 81, Not_Mafia wrote:Overkill is basically conf scum, lynch it
Why am I confirmed scum?
Your ISO
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #102 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 95, joges wrote:Sorry about the delay.
In post 60, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 27, joges wrote:I feel town's first goal in a game is to get out of RVS
Actually that is what YOU think of what town's goal in RVS is.

I personally like to drag RVS for at least 8 pages. As town.
That sounds terrible. RVS is miserable.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #176 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Just a quick reminder that overkill is scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #210 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Someone hammer Overkill
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #213 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 211, stan1ey wrote:He isnt on L-1
Okay, let’s get overkill to L-1 so someone can hammer him
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #286 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Please lynch Overkill and his shitty textbook claim kthnx
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #293 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 289, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 286, Not_Mafia wrote:Please lynch Overkill and his shitty textbook claim kthnx
No reason not to give him a night. If he's lying he's given himself a very short life span anyway
Him being scum is every reason not to give him a night
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #295 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 290, Almost50 wrote:
In post 286, Not_Mafia wrote:Please lynch Overkill and his shitty textbook claim kthnx
You are aware that according to my "outdated manual" of your play, you gain an additional scum point each time you post this. Right?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #298 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You can if overkill gets lynched today
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #310 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Never moving my vote and I will solely be posting Christmas cracker jokes until overkill is lynched
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #364 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 341, joges wrote:So, I think A50 liked his scum team and switched accounts. I'm betting it's him, Persivul and Not_Mafia. This is where my head is and this is the thought I like the best of all of my thoughts. I wanted to defend the switch, but now I don't like it. The reason I don't like it is because you wouldn't do it without a reason. You wouldn't log in, post a few times, and think "Nah, I'm gonna switch accounts" There's something that made that trigger happen. Also, the post where you essentially coach all of the town PRs on how to handle you N1 is groossssssss.

VOTE: A50

My other outside shots at scum are:

Stan1ey, in 209 you were fine with another lynch and kept your vote where it was. Just felt blah, like a person who nods yes with their finger's crossed behind their back.

Overki11, who had 245 and 250 combined to make what felt like manufactured fake slip.

I'm find thinking the rest of the game is town, and would help lynch any of these. Let's lynch A50 first tho. ty.
This is a tragically bad post
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #369 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 366, joges wrote:
In post 364, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 341, joges wrote:So, I think A50 liked his scum team and switched accounts. I'm betting it's him, Persivul and Not_Mafia. This is where my head is and this is the thought I like the best of all of my thoughts. I wanted to defend the switch, but now I don't like it. The reason I don't like it is because you wouldn't do it without a reason. You wouldn't log in, post a few times, and think "Nah, I'm gonna switch accounts" There's something that made that trigger happen. Also, the post where you essentially coach all of the town PRs on how to handle you N1 is groossssssss.

VOTE: A50

My other outside shots at scum are:

Stan1ey, in 209 you were fine with another lynch and kept your vote where it was. Just felt blah, like a person who nods yes with their finger's crossed behind their back.

Overki11, who had 245 and 250 combined to make what felt like manufactured fake slip.

I'm find thinking the rest of the game is town, and would help lynch any of these. Let's lynch A50 first tho. ty.
This is a tragically bad post
I completely expect you to feel this way. I'm sorry, that you've been caught.
lel

btw overkill is still scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #404 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What do you get when you combine two fish and an elephant?

Swimming Trunks
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #490 (isolation #18) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What's the most sensible river in France?

The seine
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #529 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:52 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Lynch Overkill ffs
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #560 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Overkill is still scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #568 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: overkill
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #573 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 572, Springtrap wrote:Why was there no kill?
Overkill couldn't figure out how to submit a kill
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #577 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 574, Springtrap wrote:But the name overkill implies an abundance of kills, doesn't it?
His username is actually biting social commentary on how the biggest overkill is the excess of nothing
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #581 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's almost like we should have lynched overkill yesterday
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #585 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yup it's our fault, zzzzzzzzz
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #586 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

You're still scum btw
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #751 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Can we lynch overkill pls, there's no justice in the world if he lives to day 3, Persivul is always a good lynch though
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #753 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 752, Xtoxm wrote:So it looks like despite overkill
Changing his claim since yesterday when about to die
Has me visiting 2 people neither of which were the apparent kill target
Others prs having claimed making his existence unlikely from a setup perspective
Mislynching me is still you going to be required to catch him
Because not having a role is unbelievable in comparison to what he's done
So that's cool

Gamma showed a totally non natural read progression today, from spending all yesterday voting overkill to instantly believing him today. Good chance this is one of overkill buddies
Yup
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #779 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 778, Chateau Lobby wrote:
In post 776, Persivul wrote:
In post 767, Chateau Lobby wrote: .... Loyal...
OK, so: you're a Loyal Fruit Vendor. You sent me fruit. You assumed that anyone who received fruit would necessarily say that in their first post. Since I didn't, you concluded I'm scum (the three 100% claims being absolute bullshit). Then, as we kept talking, I guessed that you were this obscure role, and then claimed to have received fruit.

You're either bad town, or bad scum.
Why would you have to guess an obscure role when you supposedly received fruit?
It's Persivul
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #781 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

No
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #917 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:38 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Overkill

Bye
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #975 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: xotxm
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #995 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Persivul
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #997 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Have fun with Persivul in LyLo/MyLo
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1096 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Lynch Persivul
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1098 (isolation #36) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You spelt Persivul wrong
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1111 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Lynch Persivul
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1122 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:49 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I’m scum lynch Persivul
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1131 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Clementine
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1166 (isolation #40) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Boring
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1184 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Told you guys to lynch Persivul
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1188 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1186, Persivul wrote:
In post 1184, Not_Mafia wrote:Told you guys to lynch Persivul
Who else is scum?
I never said you were scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1214 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

He's a human being, just like you and me
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1223 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

The role sounds like bollocks tbh
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1254 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I never said Persivul was scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1258 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1255, Persivul wrote:You never said much of anything except
lynch overkill
Overkill was a good lynch
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1261 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I think I'm a VT
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1262 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yeah I'm VT
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1277 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1299 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Plop
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1303 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Lynch Gamma, it's obvious
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1316 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I told you guys to lynch Persivul
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1327 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1324, joges wrote:both scum are on his wagon currently.
They are indeed
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1328 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Lynch Gamma Emerald
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1332 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Persivul, vote Gamma
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1334 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Well you're refusing to lynch scum right now
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1336 (isolation #57) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

No, we already know both scum were on my wagon so vote Gamma
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1338 (isolation #58) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Vote Gamma then
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1340 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

If you want to throw your toys out of the pram and gamethrow that's your prerogative but don't (threaten to) throw and then moan about me advocating for your lynch pre-LyLo for that exact reason
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1342 (isolation #60) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Even thought you’re proving my point that you should have been lynched by actively refusing to lynch scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1344 (isolation #61) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Gamma is scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1345 (isolation #62) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1276, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia
Yeah I’m feeling this one
This is scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1346 (isolation #63) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

So forced, vote it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1350 (isolation #64) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Overkill wasn’t a threat in the slightest

There are very few cold hard facts in mafia, nothing is done in a vacuum, it’s easy for scum to make the “townie” move when they have all the facts, it’s not easy for scum to know and act how they would as town, tone reads catch scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1352 (isolation #65) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Because he wasn’t
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1354 (isolation #66) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

No, Persivul, vote Gamma
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1355 (isolation #67) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Gamma best be lynched by time I wake up
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1357 (isolation #68) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not gonna happen
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1358 (isolation #69) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

You'll just have to wait until no lynch at deadline, kill Stanley and then let Persivul throw
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1360 (isolation #70) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Don't care
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1363 (isolation #71) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Nope, now vote Gamma
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1366 (isolation #72) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1358, Not_Mafia wrote:You'll just have to wait until no lynch at deadline, kill Stanley and then let Persivul throw
Write this in stone
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1377 (isolation #73) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Just vote Gamma
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1397 (isolation #74) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Joges posting is absolute drivel it’s Gamma+joges scum and Stanley SK Zzzzzz, not voting anyone not named Gamma
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1398 (isolation #75) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hopefully Gamma doesn’t come online before deadline, Pers handing scum the win as per
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1401 (isolation #76) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Get back on Gamma
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1416 (isolation #77) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Lynch Gamma ffs
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1418 (isolation #78) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Or you could just lynch Gamma
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1422 (isolation #79) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1419, Almost50 wrote:@Gamma: Are these your genuine reads for real, or are you trying to pocket me?

UNVOTE:

Hmm... now the ONLY person I'm certain is cum in this game is Percy. The other person is doing a great job finessing.

VOTE: Persivul
He’s not scum, he’s just Persivul, vote Gamma
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1424 (isolation #80) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

He does if he thinks SK is bulletproof
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1430 (isolation #81) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

We won't be if you lynch Gamma
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1438 (isolation #82) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hammer rhymes with Gamma
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1445 (isolation #83) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

A50 hammer please
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1460 (isolation #84) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Should have lynched Gamma then
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1463 (isolation #85) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I meant Persivul
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1466 (isolation #86) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What a shock, now we can lynch Gamma
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1470 (isolation #87) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Imagine if we'd lynched Gamma yesterday
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1473 (isolation #88) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Shut up scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1475 (isolation #89) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Dieinafireonomics
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1485 (isolation #90) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Gamma is scum though
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1501 (isolation #91) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Your mum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1506 (isolation #92) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why are we not lynching Gamma?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1510 (isolation #93) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

My parents didn't love me
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1512 (isolation #94) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm obviously not going to vote outside of a (potential) LyLo 1v1 for the sake of an ego trip
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1514 (isolation #95) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:01 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Dad, is that you?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1520 (isolation #96) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Gamma was scum, as I've been saying
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1522 (isolation #97) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yo Rob
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1528 (isolation #98) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Shut up scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1529 (isolation #99) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yooo
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1531 (isolation #100) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1276, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia
Yeah I’m feeling this one
This is a scum post, it’s obvious
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1532 (isolation #101) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Remember what happened last time I quickvoted in LyLo with you?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1534 (isolation #102) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You were scum (SK I think) and hammered for the win
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1537 (isolation #103) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not hammering
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1539 (isolation #104) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I want to see Gamma actually scumcase A50 because I think he’s been coasting on our 1v1 for a while now
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1541 (isolation #105) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Right... so now...
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1543 (isolation #106) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Poor

VOTE: Gamma

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”