Micro 843 - Pop Goes the Nightkill (Game Over!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:19 am

Post by Maestro »

I forgot to bump
before
my post so congratulations, now you get nothing but a pagetop.

Lurking =/= Not Posting in the Game

Repeat after me.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:32 am

Post by PenguinPower »

But you were actively prodging.
<(") | (")>
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:37 am

Post by Maestro »

We can argue over semantics after the game or you could give it a rest because I don't care? Terminology aside, if I get PM prod from mod that brings me back to the game, eez diffrent from sitting on my phone going "HA HA I KNOW I will sit here and force everrybody to wait around for all the NOTHING that I refuse to comment on right now"
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:42 am

Post by TTTT »

In post 246, CheekyTeeky wrote:TTTT are you familiar with anyone here?
just Pengy recently
I've been in games with Ari, Reck, and I think maybe Majiffy, when I played a couple years ago
but not enough to really have any kind of meta thinking on them
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:48 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 252, Maestro wrote:We can argue over semantics after the game or you could give it a rest because I don't care? Terminology aside, if I get PM prod from mod that brings me back to the game, eez diffrent from sitting on my phone going "HA HA I KNOW I will sit here and force everrybody to wait around for all the NOTHING that I refuse to comment on right now"
I mean...that's kinda my point. You came back right around prod time consistently, and you didn't receive a prod.

Your tone doesn't really help matters.
<(") | (")>
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:55 am

Post by TTTT »

In post 249, Maestro wrote:As far as I can tell, two things happened really early on that turned me right off, and one of them was T4 talking to me like a child, while the other was people misusing the words "lurking" vs. "inactive" or "not around" or whatever, because they're very different and one implies I care a lot more than I do and was trying to antagonize the playerlist and the mod when I would hope it's clear I had no intention or desire to do that.

So let's fucking stop? Lurking is being around and planning posting times or some bullshit. Not posting is not posting. If yuo have a problem or think I'm doing the former, fine! But it's New-Year-new-me and it's annoying as hell so I'll call you on connecting dots where there are none.
  • T4 is stil an edgelord. Seemingly taking stances that, to me, not many others are taking ( does not make one town, even if he seems to think it does ( and other posts seem to be along this line, mentioning "town wouljdn't do this, too risky" - literally puts forward the philosophy he thinks makes scum look town... which we can figure he would try to buck if he was scum trying to look town, makes sense to me) ALSO wik, he pushes Majiffy and Chick on how well they read eachother, and calls Chick town... but says almost nothing about Majiffy. I also don't like how much nhe comments on other ppls' readlists. Skeevy. "Woohoo hairs" gimme a break, you sound like a Sim or a Mii

• Ari's ISO is awful, not sure how he's been allowed to skate by on it so far; every single post without fail is either a joke or a question (no follow-up in sight), and he talks to people like he's a happy-go-lucky-0couldn't-be-less-serious-or-more-innocent-guy and cI basically agree with Reck's first post about notl etting that go because it's likely to bite us up the ass. Like, same kind of shit from above here, tho, and idc if I look too butthurt about it at this point, inactivity as reaction test is what I'll consider the last few days: (from )
    I doubt voting him will have any effect...
    Like that works on newer players but experienced players are far less likely to be pulled back into the thread due to a wagon on them.
    That, to me, does not read like somebody going "I am also interested in Maestro's alignement and I think we should pressure him" that reads as "meh, let's see if I can cast doubt both on the tactic being employed and the target of said tactic - maybe the game will stall even more, or Maestro will feel I've done him a favor by potentially letting up pressure and I will be seen as doing something even tho this isn't a Newbie Game and I'm not an IC"

ugh

OH I found another tidbit as I was finishing:
    In post 221, Aristophanes wrote:TTTT is probably where my vote is going.
    This is the first mention of anything serious, and the first direct mention of T4 to somebody else, while his only interaction with T4 has been to joke about MafSilver (
    hint: it's the best, it's the first, MafBlack burns eyeballs
    ) and to, in his own words, "just be snarky" about the Role PM bs which was all NAI to begin with because most of the playerlist is SMART ENOUGH that this "my role PM is this color" thing means NOTHING - I should say about half of the list is smart enough that it means nothing, to the other half apparently it means enough to talk about it for 7 pages, more-or-less/on-and-off
  • The only other
    shit
    posts I had time to truly parse was the first bit of Cheeky, then Reck is scum with neither Cheeky norMan jiffy based on pages 3-5, and I don't think Reck/Majiff are super Town
    from their interactions with eachother specifically
    , but I definitely would agree that they're Scum together because of those. But honestly, literally anything can be faked if you're experienced enough, and yes, I fucking say that shit as either alignment because it's true anbd people who don't agree are wrong or not experienced enough to realize that it's true, one or the other.
thanks
It's helpful knowing which of my obnoxious behaviors bother you most
skip-diddley-do!
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:57 am

Post by TTTT »

In post 252, Maestro wrote:We can argue over semantics after the game or you could give it a rest because I don't care? Terminology aside, if I get PM prod from mod that brings me back to the game, eez diffrent from sitting on my phone going "HA HA I KNOW I will sit here and force everrybody to wait around for all the NOTHING that I refuse to comment on right now"
nope
eez no diffrent for the other players in the game
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:53 am

Post by Chickadee »

Maestro, We don't know when you're looking at this game. We just know we need you here and you've been prod dodging. I think our terminology is a lame excuse to not be here.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I think Maestro might just come across as naturally scummy tbh. I'm feeling less confident with TTTT.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

im fucking exhausted so i will look at this tomorrow
green shirt thursdays
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by TTTT »

In post 258, CheekyTeeky wrote:I think Maestro might just come across as naturally scummy tbh. I'm feeling less confident with TTTT.
tell me where our love was lost
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by TTTT »

so maestro has outed exactly zero TRs
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by TTTT »

In post 255, TTTT wrote:T4 is stil an edgelord. Seemingly taking stances that, to me, not many others are taking (45 69 116 does not make one town, even if he seems to think it does (43 and other posts seem to be along this line, mentioning "town wouljdn't do this, too risky" - literally puts forward the philosophy he thinks makes scum look town... which we can figure he would try to buck if he was scum trying to look town, makes sense to me) ALSO wik, he pushes Majiffy and Chick on how well they read eachother, and calls Chick town... but says almost nothing about Majiffy. I also don't like how much nhe comments on other ppls' readlists. Skeevy. "Woohoo hairs" gimme a break, you sound like a Sim or a Mii
this is superficial and shows no real attempt at sorting
I'm a lightening rod for this kind of "lynch the weirdo" scum strat
tell me if I'm reading maestro wrong and he's always this aggro
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

Sorry for the inactivity.

I'm not entirely sure what to make of Maestro's recent post. At first blush, it felt more like a commentary on a few posts along with an excuse for lurking than any sort of real explanation of reads, but reading closer I do like the point made about Ari skating by.

Actually, hm. I started this post with the intention of saying that I agree with Cheeky's , but I'm still not sure I like this post. I mean, look at this:
In post 249, Maestro wrote:The only other shit posts I had time to truly parse was the first bit of Cheeky, then Reck is scum with neither Cheeky norMan jiffy based on pages 3-5, and I don't think Reck/Majiff are super Town from their interactions with eachother specifically, but I definitely would agree that they're Scum together because of those. But honestly, literally anything can be faked if you're experienced enough, and yes, I fucking say that shit as either alignment because it's true anbd people who don't agree are wrong or not experienced enough to realize that it's true, one or the other.
What exactly is the conclusion being drawn here? It kind of
looks
like you're saying that you think Reck and Majiffy are scum together, but then you qualify it with "anything can be faked if you're experienced enough". What does that mean? Are you implying that Reck and Majiffy are intentionally faking... being scum together?

Feels like something of a non-conclusion.

I don't think my reads have changed much since last update.
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

Actually, I think I might just move Chickadee up a slot. I don't really get the impression that Majiffy and Chickadee are partnered, so if Chickadee claims that Majiffy can pretty reliably townread her then I'm inclined to trust that preliminarily, if only because I'm otherwise pretty null on her. The same doesn't really go for Majiffy, as I've got my own reasons to scumread him.
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

Maestro/Reck.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:50 pm

Post by Maestro »

I’m not Sucm but ok, I guess I earned the whiney response

And yah, T4 that would be correct - I don’t usually get good Townreads, suck it
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:51 pm

Post by Maestro »

In post 258, CheekyTeeky wrote:I think Maestro might just come across as naturally scummy tbh. I'm feeling less confident with TTTT.
You are absolutely hilaaaaaaaaaaaaaarious
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:30 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'll take the applause where I can get it I guess :)

Mind sharing what's funny?
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:17 am

Post by TTTT »

36 hours

@Pengy - other than the prodging thing, what you make of Maestro's posts?
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:32 am

Post by TTTT »

Ari, plz follow thru on your proper post on scum!me
In post 223, Aristophanes wrote:I got scumvibes off of a bunch of their posts. I can do a proper post about it after work if you like!

You've PoE'd them as town? Meaning they are null but you have enough scumreads to place them as not scum?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:46 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 269, TTTT wrote:36 hours

@Pengy - other than the prodging thing, what you make of Maestro's posts?
I don't like his tone, and I feel like handwaving Cheeky's "naturally scummy" comment atm. Even with his few posts, he's not trying to sort or collaborate or actually state anything of substance.

He can die imo.
<(") | (")>
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:51 am

Post by TTTT »

so I think if you are town you are probably viewing me the same way I am viewing you right now
which is "I really want him to be town and kinda think he is but I really can't say with much certainty so Imma just treat him like town until one of us dies or starts looking super scummy or we hit lylo."
is that accurate?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:53 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Pretty much, yeah. Which is why I said this:
In post 209, PenguinPower wrote:She's not wrong.

Well, maybe about TTTT, but that's probably just my paranoia talking.
<(") | (")>
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:18 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 270, TTTT wrote:Ari, plz follow thru on your proper post on scum!me
In post 223, Aristophanes wrote:I got scumvibes off of a bunch of their posts. I can do a proper post about it after work if you like!

You've PoE'd them as town? Meaning they are null but you have enough scumreads to place them as not scum?
Sorry! I took a long needed self-care night and didn't do anything here. I'll do it tonight :)
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”