Micro 844: Geriatric Half Mast Nightless [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Votecount 1.10

CheekyTeeky (3):
u r a person 2 , no lunch , Aubrey
u r a person 2 (2):
OkaPoka , CheekyTeeky
Shoshin (1):
brassherald
Maestro (1):
theslimer3

Not voting (2):
Maestro , Shoshin

With 9 alive, it’s 5 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-13 15:49:59).
Last edited by northsidegal on Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by no lunch »

React to my effort to engage with you by having a tantrum and replacing out. Okay. No problems. I don't think I'll bother trying to play with you again.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Given that we have two replacements pending, I will be pausing the deadline at 3 days, 20 hours.

things fall apart
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

ooooooooooooooooooooooooor

and hear me out

we flip cheeky and lower the number of required reps to one

so far I have had nothing but success with this method
103-11 0-2
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Slaxx replaces CheekyTeeky.

Deadline is still paused while I search for a replacement for theslimer3.

things fall apart
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Don't think I know any of you, but hi. Reading now.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

Welcome. Thanks for taking the slot. I can't say I envy you, really. ;P
103-11 0-2
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Yeah, Cheeky should have stayed knowing she would likely have been the one to bite it today instead of passing her slot off to someone else.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Spoiler: Up to Page 8
Oops, didn't realize what geriatric was. Waste a lot want a lot. I'll cram everything in to one post then:
In post 7, no lunch wrote:
In post 5, theslimer3 wrote:VOTE: No lynch
Found scum
I believe attempting to no lynch in a nightless setup is far more likely to come from a member of the mafia. I am but an advocate for midday calorie reduction.

VOTE: theslimer3
Feel like #5 was pretty obviously a joke but okay.
In post 8, Shoshin wrote:theslimer's probably town. If scum, I doubt he starts the game by needlessly attracting attention to himself.
In post 9, theslimer3 wrote:
In post 8, Shoshin wrote:theslimer's probably town. If scum, I doubt he starts the game by needlessly attracting attention to himself.
Ha. Hahahahaha

Clearly you've never played with me
That doesn't look like SVS and I like Shosh's attempt to leave RVS early, so we can call Shosh town.
In post 10, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 7, no lunch wrote:
In post 5, theslimer3 wrote:VOTE: No lynch
Found scum
I believe attempting to no lynch in a nightless setup is far more likely to come from a member of the mafia. I am but an advocate for midday calorie reduction.

I'm buying what this guy is selling both as a read and as dieting advice

VOTE: slime
What's worse than making a vote on an obvious joke? Sheeping one.
In post 13, Shoshin wrote:u r a person 2 is town as well. I like how the game is going so far.
You lost me
In post 15, Shoshin wrote:Not sure yet. Scum can't afford too many townreads on town in this setup so challenging them early is plausible play from scum. At the same time, the "???" isn't how I see scum going about that. Feels more like genuine confusion at how anyone could have a townread so quick. So if I had to guess, maybe town?
In post 16, u r a person 2 wrote:{Shoshin, Urap} town bloc

let's gooooooo

i don't agree with your reasoning on slimer. He's still null

BH's entrance pinged me in that I-should-have-known-just-from-RVS sort of way. It's supes awkward.

It also jokingly endorses the whole idea that town should be wary of wasting posts, which encourages lurking discourages discussion. I know that this rule set nominally encourages that behavior which makes BH's comments a little less scum-indicative, but honestly the post restrictions are not that oppressive.

VOTE: brassherald
Good early interactions. Didn't like URP@'s first vote but the early attempt to prod and solve looks really good. I'm cool with that being null-town.
In post 22, brassherald wrote:My thoughts are some people put way too much weight on RVS votes and I don't trust reads this super early, even my own.

Also I generally have no idea what Aubrey is trying to say. And did not remember there was a person named No Lunch in this game until you voted for him/her.

To use a phrase I have used in the past, and generally explain why I don't get what Aubrey is saying, I'm not getting the plain English meaning of the words he is posting.
That's gross.
In post 24, brassherald wrote:I am comfortable making reads, I just question them constantly early on.

People should weigh up initial posts, I just do think there are some who put too much weight into them, and then write long winded posts about them, and those people are more likely scum trying to find an easy read out of nothing.
Initial thought is this is that wordy type of scum that tries to make themselves seem like theyre analyzing the game but busts a circuit trying to fabricate reads. This is all airy hypothetical BS that says nothing.
In post 27, OkaPoka wrote:This might be the perfect playerlist to do this. Y'all wanna do some RAoPS? (Random Asking of Philosophy Stage) where we hit each other up with some philsophical questions about how we view the game should be played? Yes? Please? Yes?

10 posts every 24 hours is a lot lmao I don't think I really need to hardcore restrict myself.

First question should be, do you believe in lynching lylo liabilties (aka policy lynching people who are troll-y)?
I fucking hate this shit.
It distracts from the game. I think misguided town do it sometimes but it feels like a way to waste a solid 48 hours of play. I think it is NAI here since no one was coming under fire
but
the lack of commenting on anything else going on reads as null-scum.
In post 31, brassherald wrote:
In post 30, OkaPoka wrote:What about lurkers? Would you policy lynch people who actively prod doge etc.? If you scumread someone vs troll/lurker, do you pick the latter lynch early game?
Why would you ever vote for a policy lynch over a legitimate scum read? That's just poor play. I spent a while crusading against Policy Lynching in general but have backed off that quite a bit since then, but lynchin g a scum read is obviously the better option here.

I don't do reads lists, however, I will share a few quick thoughts so far.

Shoshin is sus to me, its been a while since I'm around, but damn, the early townblocking looks like a big case of buddying to me, feel free for people to tell me why I'm wrong, I love being told I'm wrong.

VOTE: Shoshin

u r a person 2 has me frustrated with a comment about an obvious joke being an "endorsement" as if anyone in the world has ever fucking listened to me or that I am actually going to conserve my posts. But, that being said, I do get called awkward constantly, and I doubt shoshin and this person are both scum with the early town block of the two of them if there are two.

Oka, I want to know what you actually think about policylynching for reals, because I've been confused before when people are asking someone to clarify whether they believe the question, so please do that for me.

The rest of you can count on me reading your shit and sorting you as time goes, which is not to say I have not sorted you or that I have, just that if I have, I am choosing not to share at this time.

I'm a Wildcard.

-Brass Conservation Awkward Herald Awkward, Wildcard.
Okay...But URAP2 is the one that did the town bloc so...no? Also well-justified early townreads are really nice. Strongest scum read so far is brass with Oka as a followup.
In post 35, Shoshin wrote:brassherald's town based on his paranoia that I'm buddying via early townreads.

I don't like Oka's posting. Lots of words to say nothing.

VOTE: Oka
Shosh is like. So town.
In post 38, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 31, brassherald wrote:u r a person 2 has me frustrated with a comment about an obvious joke being an "endorsement" as if anyone in the world has ever fucking listened to me or that I am actually going to conserve my posts. But, that being said, I do get called awkward constantly, and I doubt shoshin and this person are both scum with the early town block of the two of them if there are two.
Hey I'm sorry I called you awkward. I couldn't think of a better word at the time.

I have no idea whether people listen to you or not.

It was a read out of, and to move us out of, RVS. Recent postings read slightly town

I like the move to Oka. I don't understand why you would actively move us back towards a random whatever when we were already quickly leaving RVS. As sho insinuated, you used it as a chance to say nothing of value from a sorting perspective while looking active

VOTE: oka
Yes. This is good. Good. I'm on board with the Shosh/UPA2 townblock.
In post 40, brassherald wrote:I'm not liking Oka, to be fully honest. I am not a fan of people who suggest policy lynches over voting for actual scum reads. I get that we don't have any PRs, but you should be able to play to tell the difference between, say, Not_Mafia and a scum player. I'm not sure if it's lazy or scum.

As to Shoshin over U2, it's mostly because I don't want to be making votes based on less logical and more emotional thinking. U2's post that was pinging me might have just been emphasized in my head because it was about me, and I don't want to do that and I didn't want to let myself do it. That being said, I may have over adjusted in my attempt to be more rational.

I still don't feel good Shoshin and I would also prefer to have that slot sorted early to U2 right now, as well. I am not really at real confidence in my reads just yet, so vote is more of a sorting vote/I can only vote for one person at a time vote.
Jesus christ he is leaving his options open. This is scum.
In post 51, Aubrey wrote:I'm kinda liking U-r-a-Person-2's demeanor so far.

--

Shoshin is someone I have a raised eyebrow on. The first read came across as a potential fabrication. Now that she has explained it, I understand it better, but I'm still not on board with her reasoning.
"First person generating a wagon = town"
. And as far as I'm concerned, 2 votes doesn't make a wagon right out the gate. I don't know what to make of the Bass read yet.

I do like the energy being put out right at the beginning of the game though.

--

I've had the pleasure of briefly seeing Cheeky's scumplay as we were both partners at one time. And by pleasure I mean she constantly attacked me left and right. :lol: Totally two different scum players. How's it been dude?

--

I fear Oka is going to be a pain for me to read and grasp. It's so spontaneous. The way he writes is perfect for his avatar though.

--

I haven't put much thought into Brass. The only thing that stuck out to me was the sense of anger after receiving criticism from U-r-a-Person. it didn't seem necessary, but I don't know how indicative that is to either alignment.
More yucky weak stances. Null-scum.
In post 56, no lunch wrote:
In post 35, Shoshin wrote:brassherald's town based on his paranoia that I'm buddying via early townreads.

I don't like Oka's posting. Lots of words to say nothing.

Still want an answer to mh previous question. But this is a good vote.

VOTE: OkaPoka
Yes it is.
In post 73, u r a person 2 wrote:actually, no, i think the no lynch early is nai
The fact he withdrew part of his case is probably town-indicative. Show's transparency and not driving lynches.
In post 80, no lunch wrote:Brassherald, why did you have to townslip of all people? You were already my strongest townread.

I am uncertain on OkaPoka. but I am a sheep.
Not convinced that is a town slip. This does make NL look more town though.
In post 92, Aubrey wrote:Just how in the hell are you getting so many town reads by page 4?
This does not read as frustrated town. If this flips scum, whatever town reads were reaching a consensus here were probably correct.

In post 96, OkaPoka wrote:Still don't see what Shoshin means by
Lots of words to say nothing.
Cheeky response by quoting me, but I don't feel it so ehh? Its going over my head.

---

Brass I think that we should lynch people that will get autolynched in lylo or corrupt how lylo is played out. For example, someone who straight up lolhammers should be autolynched before lylo. Saving them for "later reevaluation" is naive.

Not planning this game (or any game) for lylo is setting up for failure.

Town can piece together the game a lot better as the game goes on (should be self-evident) thus wouldn't you want the best people to be there when you have the most to work off of? Assuming that we can be successful with little-no information is just silly and at that point we are rolling dices to win. Especially in mountainous games where interaction is key to finding things out.

---

Nothing slimer has done is AI.

---

Townslipping does not exist and solidifying townreads off of "townslips" and early interactions is yikes.

---

u r a person 2 is getting scary close to how i played DDU.

VOTE: u r a person 2

Don't know what no lunch sees in u r a person 2 but whatever.
Yikes.
In post 110, no lunch wrote:if there isn't scum between Cheeky and Shoshin I'll retire. handing out townreads everywhere in a game where 1/3 of the list is scum, is hilarious.
...why. If you have 3 townreads in a game of 2:7 is it that crazy to have three townreads in a game of 3:6? This has face value but when you follow it to its logical conclusion doesn't really mean much. Also, there was a townbloc on page 1 or 2 and that just...escaped you?
In post 114, OkaPoka wrote:Cheeky's weird, but always weird. Her alignment is contingent on the accuracy of her reads.
---
Brassherald, I've played PYP with you. Why weren't you like this? Or why aren't you like you were in PYP?
---
no lunch you are voting slimer?

How is no one voting him yet?

....#132 why the hell is there a wagon on shoshin...no wonder I'm coming in under heat.
In post 161, OkaPoka wrote:Cheeky, are you voting u r a person 2 because you agree with my assessment or something else?
---
no lunch are you an alt?
---
maestro is starting to border on the lurking territory, I'd hate to policy lynch, but I'm not afraid to policy lynch.

More thoughts later today hopefully
"I'd hate to policy lynch but I'm not afraid to policy lynch" a lurker...no mention of Maestro...This is like, scum.

Oh my fucking god. #175 is Oka
scumreading URAP2 for Oka's scum meta.
Like what in the actual hell.

#177 from Brass is bad. Reeks of bandwagoning opportunism. Spent two paragraphs on the people they didn't vote then just calls that slot scum and votes. okay.

I got tired of doing PbyP's so thats reaction to #177. U2AP and Shoshin are town, I'm taking that to the bank.

@UP2
Maestro and OkaPoka are 2 of the scum. If #174 isn't distancing I truly don't know what is. #189 seems a bit ballsy for that but I still think it is the right choice, especially after you gave them confidence in #188. #213 is a giant copout not to scumhunt.

I'm fine with OP or Maestro but VOTE: Maestro. This flips scum. I think I left a Oka vote somewhere in the spoiler tags but I can't be fucked to go back and read it.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Brass got better and more solvey as the game went on, I can buy him as a slow start town. I'm getting mixed but mainly town vibes from NL as well.

Town: Shash, UP2
Leaning Town: Brass, NL
Null: Slimer
Lean Scum: Aubrey
Scum: Oka, Maestro
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

I miss Cheeky already.

Hi Slaxx, you are lolwagons? I'm gnelf. You are misinterpreting what I say Slaxx. Whatever, if I stand alone on my ideas, I'll stand alone. C9++ would have been easier if we dealt with certain slots earlier though. Just saying.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In fact the majority of Maestro's ISO is fomenting paranoia on what seem to be pretty objectively solid reads. Like Aubrey, if that flips scum town was probably on the right track with their town reads.

P:edit

I am lolwagons. Rather, lolwagons is me.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 310, OkaPoka wrote:I miss Cheeky already.

Hi Slaxx, you are lolwagons? I'm gnelf. You are misinterpreting what I say Slaxx. Whatever, if I stand alone on my ideas, I'll stand alone. C9++ would have been easier if we dealt with certain slots earlier though. Just saying.
Okay I'll bite

What am I misrepping? Your signal to noise ratio is equivalent to letting an RNG choose your radio station.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

You aren't misrepping. I've been in your shoes and laughed at policy lynches, but I've seen too many games get too close or lost because certain slots weren't dealt with earlier. C9++ should be evidence enough for a game that got too close. I do mention maestro though in that sentence. I still deep down don't like policy lynching, but its a necessary evil.

Anyways I can see why you think that I'm using my own scum meta to case U2. I really can. But it goes beyond that. I'm just citing my own play as examples of why U2 play is scum-indicative. If you want, ignore the me part of the equation. U2 is still guilty of what I accuse him of, I just want to see if Cheeky got what I was saying, because getting Cheeky sorted was the most important factor for me this game. Its not meta. Its thinking like scum to catch them.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I get that but how the hell does he defend against "You're scum because when I'm scum I do
x
"? You basically backed him into a corner than kept your vote parked there. On top of that the reasons for his reads seem transparent and reasonable, I don't see anything particularly sinister about them. I found myself nodding along with a lot of what him and Shosh were saying.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

I'm out of posts, but we've got time in the day to entertain this for a hot minute

@slaxx did you read the thread before replacing in? Did you choose CT's slot over Slimer's?

UNVOTE:
103-11 0-2
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Well then its your opinion, and if you are town I'm taking Cheeky's evaluation over your evaluation.

I think I specifically mentioned maestro for the policy lynch thing though, no?

The point about me specifically is because I felt like I saw something, and continue to see something that nobody else is. I use myself as an example because I've done it as scum. He isn't supposed to defend himself because mafia is not a game where one side makes an argument and the other side makes a counterargument. If he wants to prove himself as town, he'll do so. The latter is easy to fake. Its about seeing the mentality. And if I can stop his roll and make sure this "townbloc" doesn't do what the DDU "townbloc" did, then my job here is done. Townblocs just aren't town though. I haven't played with an actually pure townbloc. Its lazy play for town, its free ride for scum.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 315, u r a person 2 wrote:I'm out of posts, but we've got time in the day to entertain this for a hot minute

@slaxx did you read the thread before replacing in? Did you choose CT's slot over Slimer's?

UNVOTE:
I went in blind. I like nightless vanilla type setups and hopped in. No choice, just saw it in the replacement queue and hopped in.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 316, OkaPoka wrote:Well then its your opinion, and if you are town I'm taking Cheeky's evaluation over your evaluation.

I think I specifically mentioned maestro for the policy lynch thing though, no?

The point about me specifically is because I felt like I saw something, and continue to see something that nobody else is. I use myself as an example because I've done it as scum. He isn't supposed to defend himself because mafia is not a game where one side makes an argument and the other side makes a counterargument. If he wants to prove himself as town, he'll do so. The latter is easy to fake. Its about seeing the mentality. And if I can stop his roll and make sure this "townbloc" doesn't do what the DDU "townbloc" did, then my job here is done. Townblocs just aren't town though. I haven't played with an actually pure townbloc. Its lazy play for town, its free ride for scum.
It is about seeing the mentality, and I still don't think you are clearly articulating
why
that townblock, in this context, seemed feigned or driven by a sinister motive. You can't just say that his reads are scummy because townblocks are bad, there are like 4 missing logical steps in there.

The primary thing I got out of your post was that you're willing to lynch Maestro, so how about you go ahead and vote there? UP2 isn't happening.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by no lunch »

Hi Slaxx. You seem more likeable than your pred.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:16 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Because the townbloc did not emerge from flips, it emerged from tone reads. That's the worse way to create tone reads.

In DDU I got townread because of an RVS comment I made and basically made it through lylo in a townbloc this way.

In Grey Flag, two of three scum including myself got townbloc'd because we made posts with content while the actual town were playing poorly.

In this game, the townbloc of {Shoshin, U2, NL} forms from Shoshin townreading them. But it solidifies because they are basically pushing the same few people, which this early without flips is just sus because that means they have to all share a common way of tonereading people since really, no true content is out there yet. When I read U2 posts, I don't actually see an attempt at developing independent thought, early on. Instead, he's concerned about following his townreads and then after the fact developing a scumread on them. Like his "reason" follows his "action" when it should be the other way around for town. That's at least how I generally play scum, because you can't really have truly independent scumhunting thought. You have to find the right way in, and then you can spew whatever you want once you find your match.

The only reads he ever reconsiders are his scumreads, never his townreads. This should be a red flag in of itself, because town is generally more paranoid about buddying and what not. He's making himself too susceptible with buddying, he's too confident in his townreads. That's how I'd play scum, because I don't ever want to break a townbloc I'm in as scum, or even try and make anything be reconsidered, I'd want the gamestate to be as same as possible.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by Shoshin »

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Well if I end up getting the noose instead of Cheeky.

I need the townies of this townbloc to reconsider why and how they managed to get be a part of it.

And do everything possible to slow down the roll.

I don't want to see my tactics win against me.

Thanks.

Meanwhile if you want to lynch scum, lynch U2.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 322, OkaPoka wrote:Well if I end up getting the noose instead of Cheeky.

I need the townies of this townbloc to reconsider why and how they managed to get be a part of it.

And do everything possible to slow down the roll.

I don't want to see my tactics win against me.

Thanks.

Meanwhile if you want to lynch scum, lynch U2.
No vote for Maestro...why? He's your counterwagon now.

Also, I'd like to add that although you have to be careful with townblocks, this is a nightless (which I think Grey is as well?)

When people like Aubrey and Maestro try to foment that paranoia
without a coherent reason or refutation
and get frustrated that people are getting townreads, it is a giant ass red flag because in this setup scum can't kill off their cohesive adversaries. I chose Maestro over you because you at least seemed to have a coherent thought process on why you don't trust townblocks. But once again, I still am not seeing evidence as to why the town reads were invalid, just that they were because you have used the strategy in the past to win as scum. But your experience is not universally applicable.

So I ask again, using evidence from this game: what specifically about the townblock reads seems feigned or driven by ulterior motive?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by northsidegal »

-

things fall apart

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”