mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2850 (isolation #200) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:34 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2837, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2829, Cheeky Dancer wrote:We're voting Drewva atm. Haven't talked about it with Performer yet but will update when we've caught up.

~ C
Our vote is sitting on them as well for now. I'm just stuck on them missing the nk.
Hey, I’m unsure of DrewVa at this point because I feel they are slippery, but my read on them has been mostly town so far despite my pushing.

However, you mentioned earlier people use the “bring to first unread post” button and I have no idea what that is, nor have i ever used it. Sorry, i hate picking on people because maybe they really did miss it. Tbh, while i was actively seeking it out, it was not the first post i saw. But i did make sure to find it before posting.

Think ur reason is flimsy and unreliable Nev and Max
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2851 (isolation #201) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:36 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Done reading for now. Defo want to reread some stuff and take the time to place harder reads on people. Will do that tomorrow, Happy New Year everybody.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2853 (isolation #202) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:42 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Also, congrats BEF on making it to the big one hundo
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2855 (isolation #203) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:51 pm

Post by mcqueen »

1. Lazy
2. I glanced over it, but nothing glaringly stuck out to me. Maybe i should go back and do that
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2856 (isolation #204) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:53 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Honestly the main question i have is when did Something_smart vote xtoxm? I dont remember them saying anything, could be wrong tho
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2857 (isolation #205) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:56 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Also, you still didnt answer why you’re agreeing with thanos and voting drewva. Thanos was proven more than once to not have made the best points regarding their vote on them
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2861 (isolation #206) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:06 pm

Post by mcqueen »

First off, if I did do analysis, why did you ask me why I didn’t? Not much stands out to me other than what I’ve already said and I need time to gather my thoughts. I was also caught up with understanding the BOONus rounds, so analysis took a back seat.

I read your second sentence three times and I still don’t get it. When did I say Xtoxm was obvtown? Extremely early on, yeah. And Alonzo + DrewVa were very vocal about their votes on EFN, when was Xtoxm?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2862 (isolation #207) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:09 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2859, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 2857, mcqueen wrote:Also, you still didnt answer why you’re agreeing with thanos and voting drewva. Thanos was proven more than once to not have made the best points regarding their vote on them
Performer agreed with Thanos. I'm Cheeky and I don't know what Thanos is saying because I'm reading parts that catch my eye. I voted Drewva for how they're reacting to pressure on them around the so called "scum slip" they're more likely to harp on about people being dumb (BEF) when they're scum ime.

I don't like you pushing Drewva whilst unvoting them. Not sure what that means yet.

~ C
So just because votes are hidden i can’t throw a vote around to put pressure and when I’ve achieved that take away the vote, yet continue to pressure? It’s like throwing someone at L-1, you wouldn’t keep the gote on. I just did it early on cause i feel like posting a vote , any vote, in this game specifically is enough to add pressure to somebody.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2866 (isolation #208) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:18 pm

Post by mcqueen »

How is his analysis on his own wagon good? I voted him because i lacked other scumreads and trusted you because of my townread on you, something I clearly was too eager to hand to you. I mean he’s right it’s a bad vote, but that doesn’t make me scum..

I honestly don’t remember Xtoxm pushing EFN. I’ll go back and check it later.

I believe i expressed my opinion on ur vote of efn on day 1, but if not i didnt agree but let it go because you were a townread. Decided to keep my vote on xtoxm because i had nothing better. So 2/3 and that ain’t too bad

If you’re so stuck on analysis, what stands out to you from the VC?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2867 (isolation #209) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:19 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2865, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2848, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2798, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2403, Boonskiies wrote:
Day 2 Representatives
These 4 people will be responsible for ending the day phase. They just have to vote to end the day. When 3 of the 4 of them do, the day will end, or whenever the countdown times out. Plurality Lynch Rule applies, meaning whoever has the most votes at the end of the day, will be the lynch. You will vote within your private thread. Good luck, and have fun.

Davesaz
Ramcius
DrewVa (Nancy Drew 39/DVa)
Karmeleon

(expired on 2019-01-14 18:00:00)
on
January 14th, 2019.
I think it’s really just coincidence that the winners are the representatives. I’ll give it a couple days. Until then, STOP.
3/4’s not a coincedence. Sorry not sorry
Yes it is, holy fuck do I need to read a dictionary at you
Chill bruh and yes pls
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2869 (isolation #210) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:20 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2864, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Ramcius/Alonzo/Xtoxm are my main obv town reads based on the EOD VC. There are others but those should've been obvious to anyone caring to look.
i already expressed my reluctance to vote ram and I’m still sorting him out today. Do the discussions over the past few pages not lead u to suspect ram??
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2874 (isolation #211) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:39 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Yes, scum defending scum even though Many people pointed out how ur logic for voting them is boneheaded.

Im gonna defend my townreads , or at least people i feel are wrongly being accused. DrewVa held up well under criticism and I liked that.
Not sure how that’s scummy on my end, but ok.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2989 (isolation #212) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:51 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2959, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2850, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2837, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2829, Cheeky Dancer wrote:We're voting Drewva atm. Haven't talked about it with Performer yet but will update when we've caught up.

~ C
Our vote is sitting on them as well for now. I'm just stuck on them missing the nk.
Hey, I’m unsure of DrewVa at this point because I feel they are slippery, but my read on them has been mostly town so far despite my pushing.

However, you mentioned earlier people use the “bring to first unread post” button and I have no idea what that is, nor have i ever used it. Sorry, i hate picking on people because maybe they really did miss it. Tbh, while i was actively seeking it out, it was not the first post i saw. But i did make sure to find it before posting.

Think ur reason is flimsy and unreliable Nev and Max
You've never noticed the symbol that shows up next to threads with unread posts?

I guess for me the idea that they didn't need to see the flip because they knew it was going to be red is more important than them not seeing the start of day 2.

And it's day 2 bro, you have something more substative to start making a push?
Not exactly, but that doesn’t mean you should keep your vote on DrewVa

I don’t like Ram rn because logic says so, except I read him as bad town.

I am so flustered that Cheeky Dancer seems not to read the thread nor understand the mechanics at times, and idk if that’s scum not caring or they really aren’t keeping up. And Idc if you can’t keep up, but don’t make claims (Ram is town) when you haven’t even read the discussions going on the past few pages

Liked your theory about Ram and Thanos being potential partners.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2990 (isolation #213) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:53 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2966, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2912, BrightEyedFish wrote:EBWOP

Should Ram leave the vote or unvote and sit on it for the remainder of the day
Doesn't it not matter in this thread, only that he does it in his confessional and gets confirmed by Boon in his little post in post thing he does on page tops?
No, Day end votes are the only thing is this thread I’m aware of (referenceing Elsa wanting to nominate people for vig) that actually matter ITT. Boon said so somewhere
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2992 (isolation #214) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:57 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2982, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2978, Nev and Max wrote:Ram you are one voice out of more than 20. A lot of us have played together over a number of years. Sometimes your voice just isn't heard. If you aren't enjoying playing, then replace out. If you feel like you aren't being heard make a case. If no one listens move on to the next person. We lynched 1 scumbag out of 5-6, which means we have 4-5 left out there.

Don't get tunneled to deep on one person that you become a target for scum for a mislynch. Work with town to take out the scumbags that aren't him for right now and then revisit TLK.
See, that's the problem, I don't care about scum numbers, we can lynch all scum but one and lose to that last scum. I have other scumreads, yes, but I don't think they would be easier to lynch. People aren't proposing other good lynches - Theta is just a lurker, and me being ML'ed for unlucky rand would be funny, but not really helpful to town.

I'd go for DrewVa and prob Mcqueen today, but TLK is my prime target for associations
And why would you go for me exactly?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2995 (isolation #215) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:01 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2985, CheekyTeeky wrote:Oooh talk about your spicy McQueen read, Ramcius. I would be fine lynching in DrewVa/McQueen/SS today.

~ C
Again, you’re scumreading drew off something stupid thanos said. Yet I’m a viable lynch for defending him? Who else here is doing wagon analysis btw? Yet you pick me out of 20 to pick on for it

Something_smart I’m still unsure of, but I’ve leantowned him most of the game
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3024 (isolation #216) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3000, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 2995, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2985, CheekyTeeky wrote:Oooh talk about your spicy McQueen read, Ramcius. I would be fine lynching in DrewVa/McQueen/SS today.

~ C
Again, you’re scumreading drew off something stupid thanos said. Yet I’m a viable lynch for defending him? Who else here is doing wagon analysis btw? Yet you pick me out of 20 to pick on for it

Something_smart I’m still unsure of, but I’ve leantowned him most of the game
You're becoming scummier and scummier as you complain about my push on you. It's not about you not doing wagon analysis it's about the mismatch in your intent - only bothering to analyse half a wagon. It wouldnt have caught my attention if you'd done none at all.

You're not listening to why I said I personally scunread DrewVa and now you're saying you're flustered (why the hell are you?) and attempting to discredit me via misrep. You're quickly heading to my first lock-scum read.
Didnt Analyze half the wagon even though i explained why. You were already a townread and the flip didnt change that, only your horrible push on me and drewva is. Alonzo needed to be conftowned because in my last game with him i townread him most of the way and he was svum. His play is different here and lynching (as the lead on the wagon) efn makes him town. Drewva i was pointing out as i was still unsure

Xtoxm was still null. Why do i need to say that explicitly? I’m sorry if that bothers u so much, but I’m still sorting him. One of his more recent posts sparked me as town.

I can’t make good connections off these small wagons alone, so i pointed out what needed to be said. If someone had pushed alonzo, theyd have gotten my vote. Drew was a hot topic those few hours after the stary of d2 and i made sure to let people know i was unsure myself, with a scumlean.

Why do u keep hammering this home? Im misrepping u because its clear that if u cant even read the thread properly and understand the mechanics, ur push has no credible ground to stand on.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3025 (isolation #217) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by mcqueen »

• Davesaz
    Ramcius
    DrewVa
    Karmeleon

If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
Remind me please why you are voting DrewVa.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3026 (isolation #218) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by mcqueen »

@cheeky dancer
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3030 (isolation #219) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Because you agreed with Thanos’ pushes on Drew when Drew was misunderstood and Thanos used that as a mechanism to vote and push Drew. The matter, to my memory, was cleared up when you came im and STILL AGREED with thanos even though it was accepted that he was wrong.

Then you say Ram is town outright when there is obvious suspicion he isn’t. This was before you even understood why there was suspicion on him in the first place, leading me to believe ur defending him without attempting to read. Wonder which faction tends to do that more...
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3031 (isolation #220) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3025, mcqueen wrote:Remind me please why you are voting DrewVa.
Love how you skip this too.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3038 (isolation #221) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3032, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Mcqueen a combination of these reasons:
In post 2407, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 2405, mcqueen wrote:Not sure if DrewVa was intentional with their vote on EFN, or they took advantage of an easy bussing opportunity.
I thought the exact same thing.

~ C
In post 2859, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 2857, mcqueen wrote:Also, you still didnt answer why you’re agreeing with thanos and voting drewva. Thanos was proven more than once to not have made the best points regarding their vote on them
Performer agreed with Thanos. I'm Cheeky and I don't know what Thanos is saying because I'm reading parts that catch my eye. I voted Drewva for how they're reacting to pressure on them around the so called "scum slip" they're more likely to harp on about people being dumb (BEF) when they're scum ime.

I don't like you pushing Drewva whilst unvoting them. Not sure what that means yet.

~ C

But as I said I won't mind lynching in Drewva/mcqueen/SS at this stage.

~ C
But i straight up dont agree. Yeah DrewVa called people dumb, they always do that. But besides that, i dont see what about their defense makes them scummy. Can u point that out?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3039 (isolation #222) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3033, profii wrote:
In post 3030, mcqueen wrote:leading me to believe ur defending him without attempting to read. Wonder which faction tends to do that more...
He’s gonna say town here, I know it!
What?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3040 (isolation #223) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3035, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 3031, mcqueen wrote:
Oh please take a breath instead of tumbling over yourself trying to scumshade us.
I dont think I’ve ever scumshaded, but go ahead and accuse me of something i didnt do. You answered nev and max but skipped my post. Ok
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3041 (isolation #224) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3036, profii wrote:
In post 3035, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 3031, mcqueen wrote:
Oh please take a breath instead of tumbling over yourself trying to scumshade us.
Following my rather jovial post I thought McQueen was shading you - like scum surely tread on egg shells to make sure they don’t say something contradictory

Posting without reading ? Towny

Or, as you just pointed out the other half of a hydra just reading different bits

McQueen will be the first iso dive I think because that was a wee bit naughty imo
I treat hydras as one because it’s easier. Cheeky pointed out that Perf agreed with Thanos, so maybe I’m slightly off there(cheeky still finds drew scummy due to her defense), but iirc cheeky has signed most of the responses to me.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3048 (isolation #225) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by mcqueen »

But Elsa voted Theta yesterday
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3060 (isolation #226) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:48 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3056, Cheeky Dancer wrote:What got me looking at SS and Mcqueen was their last minute votes on Xtoxm. SS only voted there after Mcqueen did instead of after Xtoxm pushed SS for "pr hunting."

At EOD the counter wagons looked like Xtoxm and Theta. I think it's likely there are a couple of scum there. I mean we got lucky being on a scum wagon last minute because I realised I was wrong about xtoxm around Profii's claim and sheeped his vote on what I thought was just a lurker so no big loss. AC flipped town and I think Elsa can believably sheep AC but I haven't gone over why Elsa voted there specifically yet.

~ C
For the millionth time... i sheeped you because i had nothing better. All my scumreads claimed and had their wagons fall apart. There’s only so much i can do man.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3061 (isolation #227) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3053, Emperors New Groove wrote:
In post 2835, mcqueen wrote:
Why do people think hiding their reads is pro-town? Idc about ur votes, you do as you wish woth that. But if you hide your reads, I will scumread you for it, whether it bites me in the butt later or not.
Context is important.

You are missing it. Intentional or not...I can't tell.
Part intentional, part not. Share ur reads please
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3062 (isolation #228) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by mcqueen »

I’m about to throw up a reads list too.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3068 (isolation #229) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3063, Emperors New Groove wrote:I have. Try reading.
Why can’t you quote it for me? I have been reading but Don’t expect me to remember everything, especially when you’re not very active most of the time
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3074 (isolation #230) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2341, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2337, Cheeky Dancer wrote:So do we give Xtoxm points for not ending the day?

~ C
I actually just did a readslist in my confessional to gather my thoughts. It's surprising how many townreads/nullreads I have, yet how little hard scumreads I have.

At the moment, you're one of my better townreads. I decided to vote Xtoxm.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3075 (isolation #231) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by mcqueen »

• Davesaz
    Ramcius
    DrewVa
    Karmeleon

to end day.
@SS^
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3076 (isolation #232) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Bruh I was to lazy to type that in the quote now its a page top...
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3077 (isolation #233) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3071, Emperors New Groove wrote:
In post 3068, mcqueen wrote:Why can’t you quote it for me? I have been reading but Don’t expect me to remember everything, especially when you’re not very active most of the time
ISO me if you want to know my reads.

Dear god...
I wonder why nev and max got upset at you....
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3079 (isolation #234) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3072, Cheeky Dancer wrote:SS. Yes he did.

Random fact: Theta has only posted 10 times this game.
11 but whos counting
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3080 (isolation #235) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Fuck im retarded. Ur right cheeky
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3088 (isolation #236) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3084, Emperors New Groove wrote:
In post 3077, mcqueen wrote:I wonder why nev and max got upset at you....
Doesn't explain why you're lazy.
Same goes to you. I’m working on my own reads list and it would be nice for you to have a condensed one that’s easy for everyobe to look over as a nice QoL, but no, you’re too stubborn to do such a thing
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3089 (isolation #237) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3086, Emperors New Groove wrote:
In post 3085, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Is that Ari or PP? I'm guessing Ari.
PP
Does PP stand for PenguinPower?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3092 (isolation #238) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3090, Emperors New Groove wrote:Readlists aren't necessary if you are contributing. They are easily fakeable.

Get your reads from play. From actions. From votes.

Here's one to help you out since you are recently returned. You are not a townread.

p-edit

Yes.
That's sad. "Easily fakeable" When has that ever been an excuse not to provide one?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3094 (isolation #239) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by mcqueen »

You stop being lazy.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3096 (isolation #240) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by mcqueen »

You know, if you were town, which ironically I still think you are, you would eagerly offer information asked, or at least reference a few posts where I can get a glimpse of your reads much easier than an ISO. I’m currently ISOing 6-8 (can’t remember exactly how many) other players that I actually feel need the attention, whereas I’m sotting here arguing with someone who’s made it their point to be difficult.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3098 (isolation #241) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by mcqueen »

then ur just bad
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3100 (isolation #242) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by mcqueen »

• Davesaz
    Ramcius
    DrewVa
    Karmeleon

to end day.
K, i’ve never lost as scum. Doesnt mean I’m a good scum player
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3103 (isolation #243) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Cool
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3115 (isolation #244) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Having trouble sorting Karmeleon. He pings me as town, but most of his posts are one-liners and there's only so much content you can pack into one line
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3129 (isolation #245) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Done ISOing Thanos as well. They're getting a townread out of me. The reason I agreed with Nev and Max about them being *potential* partners with Ramcius is because they agreed that the Day Reps are likely the BOONus round winners, and that there's a possibility Ramcius was nominated by scum, but refused to vote Ramcius. And that's where my vote is (on Ramcius) because I trust that theory the most. However, their ISO has some less than intelligent moments, but times where they seem, to me at least (I've never played with either, so if someone wants to meta-correct me, go ahead), are blatantly town. Those times include both heads, btw.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3133 (isolation #246) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3123, Nev and Max wrote:Who knows, maybe Mc has an idea and wants to see how you respond to something in your list. What if that list is the piece of evidence that could clear or damn you to him.

All you are doing by being obstinate is making this an issue when it really shouldn't be. Making reads list is a normal part of how this game functions.
I want a readslist because I still have a townread on ENG and - while I'm ISOing others - I'd like to be able to compare their reads to mine.

Maybe it's a bit lazy of me not to ISO you, but I'd like one post where your reads of the entire playerbase are stated, or most specifically: Cheeky Dancer, davesaz, The Last Knight, Karmeleon, Gamma Emerald, and RCEnigma. Those are the players I'm looking at right now.

As for Theta Alpine and Ultimate Liars, I've been largely ignoring them for two reasons: I have no experience with either, and they've been inactive, enough so that I don't have reads on them. My biggest gripe with Theta is that Almost Chara had a scumread on them, but that doesn't mean AC was right.

The rest of the playerbase has a townread for me, although some are definitely weaker than others.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3134 (isolation #247) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:43 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3131, Emperors New Groove wrote:Hmm...Thanos isn't town. Null at best.

Auro is basically absent. Rage-quit threats are lame. Stating that cop innos are not reliable are also lame.
The 'cop innos are not reliable' is one post out of many. Auro's Day 1 play looks fine to me. There are certain things that aren't always "obvtown," but the bigger picture shows a slot that, well was, active and contributing and that reads as town. Lamees was active, what two irl days ago now?, when we were still speculating about the BOONus round. Hopefully Auro returns soon. No way will I scumread them for it.

There's been a lot of arguments in this game so far. If you really want to hold a rage-quite against them, go ahead. Although, I read most of it, and I don't exactly understand how they rage-quit, however, so if you could quote something that suggests he did, that would be nice.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3232 (isolation #248) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by mcqueen »

@TLK, I’m not a fan of calling people stupid here either, but it’s been shown on multiple occasions people either aren’t reading the thread or don’t understand what’s going on, which is fine, except they like to push others and come to conclusions before doing so.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3233 (isolation #249) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Will reapond to other specific posts in a bit (@Auro, Cheeky mainly)
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3492 (isolation #250) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3150, Thanos wrote:
In post 3129, mcqueen wrote:but times where they seem, to me at least (I've never played with either, so if someone wants to meta-correct me, go ahead), are blatantly town. Those times include both heads, btw.
McQueen, could you point out a couple of instances where you thought my slot was "blatantly town"?

~Auro
Personally, I liked post 438 and post 1241 of yours. I did a super-duper quick re-ISO of you, and I should probably retract my "obvtown" statement; that's a bit overexaggerated. While you're not some perfect essence of town, nothing pings me as particularly scummy. Hopefully that's a better representation of my thought process on your slot. If you want more examples for either argument (town; or, posts that strike me as null, but not necessarily scummy), let me know.

I'm not a huge fan of the interaction with DrewVa, but I'm not sure where I read that on either side. Seems like two town getting frustrated.

As for Lamees, I think she made some errors in logic judgement at the start of Day 2, but that's just her being wrong.

You're a townread of mine.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3493 (isolation #251) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by mcqueen »

@Cheeky Dancer, I'm not frozen. 3/4 votes on me are terrible, with Xtoxm's being the only one to actually make any sense. ENG is voting me solely because I'm lazy. That's a real nice vote to have when I'm seemingly already the plural lynch as of now.

I went back and found this, to comment on it once more:
In post 2858, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I can't get my head around this big mismatch in intent. On one hand you analysed the beginning of the scum EOD wagon. On the other you say you haven't and have totally missed Xtoxm eod and analysis today pretty much obv towning him...? Not sure I buy this.
In post 2405, mcqueen wrote:Welp. Alonzo is almost a certified townread at this point. Not sure if DrewVa was intentional with their vote on EFN, or they took advantage of an easy bussing opportunity.

Curious as to whether the mafia used their ability and picked someone as the Day rep for Day 2.
In post 2843, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2761, Xtoxm wrote:That a is a good vote
So is ss and McQueen
Can everyone take a moment to realise how bad their last minute wagon on me was
“wagon”

Still not convinced ur town either. Aside from using ur day end vote sanely, what have u done?
In post 2844, mcqueen wrote:Pls remind me when u even voted efn @xtoxm
See below, please. (Sorry, I quoted it in the wrong order, and I initially wanted to comment on this first.) How is me analyzing two heavily vocal votes on the wagon, both of which were the most important to mention, scummy? So what if I left out Xtoxm? If I don't recall him voting EFN, what would I have to comment on it? I've already said this, but Alonzo needed to be confirmed as town, and at the time I was skeptical of DrewVa, to which you agreed. As for your vote, you sheeped others but attack me for sheeping your vote. How does that make any sense? You were a townread at the time, so when Day 2 started, I had no comments regarding your vote. If others had scumread you for it, they were free to comment on the matter, but I, however, did not. You're pushing me for a weak reason that in no way makes me scum. If I have no comments on the matter, why should I be forced to create dialogue? Also, why wasn't this the first thing you brought up if you had such a problem with it? Again, you agreed with me about my suspicions of DrewVa, but seem content otherwise that I only mentioned them and Alonzo.
In post 2863, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
Xtoxm is obv town based on his last minute push eod on EFN and his analysis of his own wagon today. I know this because I did the exact same thing as town.

I don't get how you only analyse 2/4 people on a wagon and be satisfied enough to come into the game accusing Drewva of bussing - then saying Xtoxm is OMGUSing you. It just doesn't seem like genuine intent to solve. It feels like you skimmed for just enough info to have something to talk about rather than trying to see any real info to find scum.
This isn't good reasoning, maybe you see it that way, but when I've been led to re-evaluate your slot, telling me Xtoxm is obvtown because you did the same thing, lacks any weight in convincing me of his status. He even says in post 3393 that from his point of view, "the case was flimsy."

---

Also, the timing of Something_Smart's vote and mine is completely coincidental.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3494 (isolation #252) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3429, davesaz wrote:
In post 3365, Karmeleon wrote:DrewVA, if you had to end the day this instant, who would you lynch?
Possible scumpost.
I thought the same. It's not scummy in and of itself to ask this, but it's a possible communication method between scum to see others' lynch preferences.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3502 (isolation #253) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:35 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3496, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Yeah responding to one argument isn't going to do it for me Mcqueen. Here are some other arguments you may have missed

- You hedging on Drewva today
- You hedging on Profii yesterday
- You hard defending EFN for no reason D1 except because he was a "random"
- You not having your own scumreads by day end and sheeping my vote on Xtoxm. When I changed my mind you still tried to encourage it yet today you say you only voted him because of me.
- Your unexplained townread of something smart D1.

I think I may have missed some other points but this will do for now.

~ C
1. I read DrewVa as town, but I know they're good players, so it's me attempting to be wary of any tricks they try to pull. I was unsure of DrewVa at yesterday's end, especially for their rather bad vote on EFN (at the time), so when today came I questioned whether they bussed. They responded well to criticism, something you may disagree with, but that reinforced the earlier townread I had on them.

2. I thought profii was scummy yesterday, I even voted him at one point. Check my ISO and it should be there. If you need more clarification regarding my scumread on him yesterday, you can ask. However, once he claimed, I believed it and moved off of him.

3. I didn't defend him [EFN] because he was a random. I defended him because I had just finished a game with him and Alonzo, and he lurked in that game as town, so when Alonzo - even though he was also in the game with us - made a meta case that EFN was scum because he was lurking here, I brought up our game (Newbie 1901) and said he lurks regardless of alignment. Apparently, there's a different type of lurking he does as town vs. scum. I failed to see it.

4. I did have scumreads. I didn't like Elsa at the beginning. Maybe I bandwagoned TLK a bit, but that's no different than you jumping on the EFN wagon. I was debating on voting him when he claimed Super Saint, to which I decided not to. I moved onto profii after that, and I'm pretty sure I actually expressed my suspicions of him early on, primarily because of his scumread on Nero. I didn't think that was worthy of a vote at first, but when he was under scrutiny (remember, we were looking for a good lynch target as a group) and he wasn't providing the level of engagement I would expect from town, that's when I made the decision to vote him. He claimed, and I moved my vote off of him. At that point, end of day was nearing, I had no other good scumreads, and I didn't want to vote EFN, so I sheeped you.

5. Something_Smart didn't do anything scummy Day 1. Maybe "townread" was a little overzealous, but nothing he said or did was particularly scummy to me at the time. Looking back, his posts often lacked content, especially when he kept saying he had no reads, but I shrugged it off as maybe the guy really did need more time. I've never played with the man before, so how would I know? I was focused on other people, and for the time being, he was town enough to claim such a read. I realize I could have been wrong, and his Day 2 play is definitely something to be looked at.

Another note, this again proves you haven't been reading the thread. If you did an ISO of me, most of these have been answered at some point or another. I'm bordering the line of hypocrite because of my criticism of ENG in this regard, but I've actually taken the time to re-answer all of these here. Even DrewVa re-iterated my reasoning for voting EFN not too many pages ago, in response to Ramcius. You're pulling up dead weight to try and drown me, AND it's working, which is the part that's mindblown me.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3627 (isolation #254) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:57 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3504, CheekyTeeky wrote:Mcqueen I have a few issues with your responses that I will pull up soon. But before I do - could you please talk about your read progression on my slot and Xtoxm?

~ C
Your slot is easy. I’ve disagreed heavily with some of your theories/reads, but I’ve seen you as pretty town. Your push on me is understandable, yet way off.

As for Xtoxm, I had a slight townread on him most of Day 1. Call me wrong for it all you want, but I didn’t like the fact that he was
never
open to using his Day End ability. It’s not that I needed him to end the day 24h early, but I figured at some point there would at least be some vocal consideration on his end about using the ability, and even that never surfaced. To reiterate, as one of my townreads (you) and after my other scumreads had fallen apart, I sheeped your vote on him late Day 1. I’m not arguing that my vote was good, ane Xtoxm can scumread me for it all he wants. I decided to reevaluate his slot on this premise, however, and came to the conclusion he was town.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3628 (isolation #255) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3505, DrewVa wrote:@McQueen, can you please link the game where Flippy lurked as town? Thanks.
Here you go.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3629 (isolation #256) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:02 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3567, Nero Cain wrote:Ram and McQueen are my top 2 lynches though I'd verbally support a TLK wagon even though I don't scum read him and I don't know why he's being scumread. Like yeah, the whole "he's scum fakeclaming SS" I understand but I don't really get why he was being scumread prior to claim, I've asked but no one has responded to me.
That’s cute, popping in and verbally bandwagoning me, even with no prior expressed scumread/suspicion of my slot.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3641 (isolation #257) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:39 am

Post by mcqueen »

How is me yelling truth portray me as his buddy? To me, it’s NAI. Not like I pulled the argument out of my butt.

Also, please explain to me in your own words how I make sense of scum
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3642 (isolation #258) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:39 am

Post by mcqueen »

*as not of, for clarity
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3783 (isolation #259) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3643, Nero Cain wrote:I just did. You tried to sway us away from an EFN lynch. You were also sheeping Ram's false accusations that I was lurking hunting and trying to shade me. Maybe that makes Ram dumb town that you decided to sheep.
Your push on me for defending EFN is still bad. I've explained multiple times why I did, but you choose to accept it as scummy and no other way. It's clear no matter how I respond you'll always have an issue with it.

Also, I'm sorry about your crash and I hope you're alright. But you made 5 posts on Day 2 before that happened, and others after, BEFORE mentioning me, only AFTER others moved their vote onto me. I defended EFN on Day 1 so if you really had an issue with it, something would have and should have been said at the start of Day 2. You're using it to bandwagon me, that's all.

And you were, for the most part, lurker hunting. Almost every wagon that's come up so far you've disagreed with, save for (possibly, not sure about the timeline) Ram and mine. Instead, except for us and RCE iirc, you've always pointed at lynching some lurker.

As a side note, you get on me for defending EFN, but it's not like you were voting him, even though I'm pretty sure you made a post that said he was within your lynch-pool, (p-edit), yep here is that post

Also, you were scumreading Ram yesterday, yet you call BEF's day rep theory that leads to his scumread of Ram today dumb, which it's totally not a dumb theory. Putting my own agreement with the theory aside, it's still a plausible case and BEF pushing it is possibly jumping the gun, but not dumb.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3784 (isolation #260) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3648, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3628, mcqueen wrote:
In post 3505, DrewVa wrote:@McQueen, can you please link the game where Flippy lurked as town? Thanks.
Here you go.
In post 3506, Alonzo wrote:He's referring to the game I linked.
So far
bulba: is a little suspect to me
vorkuta: is also slightly suspect but I feel like that could be a miss read
Tag: hasn’t said enough for me to really gain an opinion on them so by them just sitting idle could be scum could be busy
Flicker: I’m getting townie vibes from
same for: muh, Alanzo
And as for flavor he has scum written all over him ~ Flippy
If this is the same towngame that Alonzo linked, why did you think that at all similar to THIS game. As the quote shows, he actually made reads in that game.
I'm admitting I was wrong, but that doesn't mean he didn't lurk. In the case of comparing the two Newbie games, his scum game was different, yes, and his scum!Newbie game is also more similar to this game than his town!Newbie game is. However, when this dude was the leading wagon in a 23p game on Day 1 because of this, especially in his FIRST large game (that I'm aware of), it just irks me to push that as hard as Alonzo did, at least without some form of "hey this guy lurks regardless, maybe it's worth looking into." I did go father than that, but again keep in mind we have a sample size of exactly 1 for each alignment and it's not something I wanted to hop onboard with. I'm glad we lynched scum, but that was/is my perspective of the situation.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3785 (isolation #261) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:57 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3650, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3627, mcqueen wrote:
In post 3504, CheekyTeeky wrote:Mcqueen I have a few issues with your responses that I will pull up soon. But before I do - could you please talk about your read progression on my slot and Xtoxm?

~ C
Your slot is easy. I’ve disagreed heavily with some of your theories/reads, but I’ve seen you as pretty town. Your push on me is understandable, yet way off.

As for Xtoxm, I had a slight townread on him most of Day 1. Call me wrong for it all you want, but I didn’t like the fact that he was
never
open to using his Day End ability. It’s not that I needed him to end the day 24h early, but I figured at some point there would at least be some vocal consideration on his end about using the ability, and even that never surfaced. To reiterate, as one of my townreads (you) and after my other scumreads had fallen apart, I sheeped your vote on him late Day 1. I’m not arguing that my vote was good, ane Xtoxm can scumread me for it all he wants. I decided to reevaluate his slot on this premise, however, and came to the conclusion he was town.
Wrt to the post that DVa made, I am not currently scumreading you. I hard townread you for most of D1 and I particularly liked your rebuttal of Nev’s highly suspicious vote on us. I have doubts because you saw Flippy’s play in that towngame as similar to THIS one and insisted he was a bad wagon. So I have questions.

I am the most suspicious of N & M and SS.

@Nev and Max, very important question. Which head is Formerfish? Please don’t disregard this question. Thanks.
Nev is Formerfish.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3786 (isolation #262) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3659, BrightEyedFish wrote:We are about halfway to the deadline unless the day reps end early. We should begin narrowing down the wagons. I'm pretty sure there are at least some others votes on Ram. Where do you all think other wagons are forming?
on me bro
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3807 (isolation #263) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:08 am

Post by mcqueen »

Well seeing as how I have 4-5 votes off memory (CD, ENG, profii, Xtoxm, and possibly Nero), I am gonna go ahead and claim. I’m VT
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3832 (isolation #264) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3812, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3783, mcqueen wrote:Your push on me for defending EFN is still bad. I've explained multiple times why I did, but you choose to accept it as scummy and no other way. It's clear no matter how I respond you'll always have an issue with it.
It's scumhunting bro. I mean sure, there's the possibility that you are town that thought the EFN wagon was bad. I've defended scum as town before. *shrugz* It happens. But there's also plenty of scum motivation to do so and it seems like you mostly ignored the reason why he was getting ran up.

In post 3783, mcqueen wrote:But you made 5 posts on Day 2 before that happened, and others after, BEFORE mentioning me, only AFTER others moved their vote onto me. I defended EFN on Day 1 so if you really had an issue with it, something would have and should have been said at the start of Day 2. You're using it to bandwagon me, that's all.
have you even
LOOKED
@ those 5 posts? is part of my failed catchup and the rest are sparring with Ram. What reads am I talking about? Though is kinda important. I'm fussing @ Ram for trying to sway from the FN wagon. Do you really think I'd not feel the same towards you? And I think your incredulousness @ the situation seems fake. The rest of my posts were catching up from those 8 pages that I missed while I was MIA and still not talking about my reads. TBF, your job as scum IS to discredit me and you are doing just that.

In post 3783, mcqueen wrote:it's still a plausible case and BEF pushing it is possibly jumping the gun, but not dumb.
there's no correlation between the winners and day reps. Scum could have used their day rep ability thingy but that's just tin foily.
Yep, I totally "ignored the reason he was getting ran up." Care to provide proof of that? The reason was because of his scum!lurking meta, which I openly decided not to go along with. That's far from "ignoring"
-

It doesn't matter if you were catching up. If it was that big of an issue it would have been said. Especially when it's only DURING the bandwagon do you care to mention my name. I don't care if you got on Ram for the same thing. Not once was my name mentioned and quite frankly I thought you'd forgotten about me.
-

What do you mean there's no correlation between winners and day reps?? 3/4 day reps are winners!
-

On that note, should I just keep lurking along with everyone else? I've read almost all of this thread and chose to back down. I'm not claiming to have the best play, but everything I've done has been vastly overexaggerated as scummy. Oh well, I'm guilty of it, too, with little activity and hard-to-come-by scumreads. Still, I'm just a damn townie.

My vote remains on Ram. I'm inclined to vote Elsa to rid ourselves of the Miller since we are closing in on the deadline with few other options.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3834 (isolation #265) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:45 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Yes and tell me who the consensus scumread is ?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3849 (isolation #266) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:51 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3847, profii wrote:do you think if the day reps ended the day right now there is a good chance of Ram getting lynched?
No man, it’s seemingly likelier and likelier that I’ll be the one lynched.

4 votes was enough yesterday.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3907 (isolation #267) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:53 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3878, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I feel like nero/mcqueen could be svt or svs but not tvt if that makes sense.

~ C
So vote Nero
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3908 (isolation #268) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:55 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3881, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3878, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I feel like nero/mcqueen could be svt or svs but not tvt if that makes sense.

~ C
Why can’t they be tvt? But Nero is always t here, regardless.
It pains me to still say that he is
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3909 (isolation #269) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:03 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3904, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 3897, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Also, partly due to ENG ignoring my question about why they thought there was nothing substantial to address right after TLK cased ENG of being scum
?
Wanna explain why you voted me now other than “I’m lazy” and “gave a weird specification?”
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3911 (isolation #270) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:18 am

Post by mcqueen »

Ur not scummy, ur just annoying when ur stubborn over stupid stuff
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3914 (isolation #271) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:46 am

Post by mcqueen »

That first post where I tell CD to vote Nero was a joke. I had hoped thay became clear with the post after. I’d rather CD’s vote get moved off me.
-

“It’s in my ISO”

No, seriously, it is, I’m pretty sure I had a townread on ENG since Day 1. Don’t entirely remember why, but I think there were a few posts that pinged me as town early on
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4302 (isolation #272) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:17 am

Post by mcqueen »

Catching up now. 10 pages back
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4306 (isolation #273) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:28 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3915, PenguinPower wrote:I read your ISO (not a hypocrite). I didn't see any reasoning, only "here are people that are scum read that I don't scum read" and "still town."

Also...that "joke" didn't come across as a joke at all.
So I searched for my posts using the site's search function that included "ENG" and "Emperors New Groove." Most of them were quotes from you, and NONE
of them included "ENG," even though I'm pretty sure I remember typing that at some point to reference your slot on Day 1.

I was wrong. I'm sorry.

Anyways, two posts I liked, from Day 1 at least, were post 915 and post 2070. They felt like genuine contributions. Also, with not much else to go off of, I tend to lean town on posts such as 612 and 718 (not linked). Questions are good, and they seem genuine, so I gave a townread.

Would you mind answering this now? Thanks:
In post 3909, mcqueen wrote:
In post 3897, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Also, partly due to ENG ignoring my question about why they thought there was nothing substantial to address right after TLK cased ENG of being scum
?
Wanna explain why you voted me now other than “I’m lazy” and “gave a weird specification?”
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4307 (isolation #274) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:31 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3954, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3907, mcqueen wrote:

~ C
So vote Nero
In post 3908, mcqueen wrote:

~ C
So, why would you ever tell anyone to vote him then?

I get you saying not you but this doesn’t really make sense. However, the fact that these posts were back to back, makes it unlikely to come from scum.
My reads are not necessarily the same as Cheeky's reads. If it comes down to Cheeky voting me or voting Nero, I'd rather him take his vote to Nero; aka I don't want to get lynched. That's why it's a joke, because ideally Cheeky would vote scum, which neither Nero or I is.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4308 (isolation #275) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:33 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4014, Xtoxm wrote:i do scumread creature
but we dont need another cw to mcqueen

una seems unreasonably committed to keeping him alive
pings me fairly hard

nice hat btw
yes we do
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4313 (isolation #276) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:39 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4063, Creature wrote:
In post 4061, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4058, Creature wrote:Are we decided on a good lynch?

And no, mcqueen is not a good lynch.
Why Mc is bad lynch?
He feels town.
ay bro I appreciate the love, but please don't associate with me while you're about to die. if you flip scum I'm really dead, and I know that'd be ideal to you... but then why attempt to save me today?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4314 (isolation #277) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:41 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4073, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I think Creature is scum and he just spewed mcqueen town. I'm going to move my vote.

~ C
lit
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4317 (isolation #278) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:42 am

Post by mcqueen »

+
In post 4073, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I think Creature is scum and he just spewed mcqueen town. I'm going to move my vote.

~ C
Except, I don't understand. How did he spew me town? If anything, him being scum and attempting to save me makes me scum, does it not?

Sorry, I'm trying to understand your logic here.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4321 (isolation #279) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:44 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4079, Cheeky Dancer wrote:That's a good point but I think that's outside Creature’s scumrange tbh. I think he's WKing to look towny.

~ C
Okay, I see my question was partially answered. Except, again, how is he whiteknighting someone who's wagon is hot?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4327 (isolation #280) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4188, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4105, Creature wrote:You understand man, I really can't lynch everyone who VT claims because town shouldn't rely on PRs anyway, they'll need to save up some VTs.
Hol up who claimed VT
me
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4331 (isolation #281) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4231, Nev and Max wrote:I WANT YOU TO RUIN MY LIfe
Ya ruin my lifeeee

I MISS YOU
:lol:
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4334 (isolation #282) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4245, Xtoxm wrote:we get to sub 24h and a speedwagon pops up away from mcqueen
after i cant get more than 4 or 5 votes on him all day
thats definitely a thing that happens to town
i knew this would happen
creature might be town just based on how many people are jumping on him
hes the leading wagon for sure
are you calling me town here?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4335 (isolation #283) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4247, Xtoxm wrote:i would
<3
nevermind?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4336 (isolation #284) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4260, profii wrote:eh

creature is karm?

I'd still go for McQueen but I'm on TLK right now.
no pls
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4337 (isolation #285) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4266, RCEnigma wrote:I'm good, lemme get a preemptive wagon analysis minus the votes. Specifically do you agree with xtoxm asserting creature has to be town because a consensus is being reached?

Creature flipping town looks bad for Ramcius I guess but moreso for McQueen and quite a few vocal slots look suspicious then, myself included. But what if Creature does flip scum? Creatures gotten more than enough support the opposite a few of the slots I townread.
how does creature flipping town look bad for me? he's townreading me??
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4339 (isolation #286) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4268, profii wrote:creature isn't the lynch today. You replace in an alt because you are either caught scum (I didn't get that impression, no VCA obviously but like we know McQueen had 5 votes which should be enough for a lynch, don't feel that with Creature.) or you are trying to survive (this is my guess) so I think Creature is some kind of PR (hi protective, hi scum, hi wifom!)

I mean, replacing rather than just claiming fits in with that - I mean I claimed and didn't die, so scum are obviously avoiding a protective and my role is relatively rubbish so I think the protective should look at Creature not me.

So we can really really easily ignore creature for today, let's see if he gets a viable result for tomorrow (because the protective will stop him being killed, hi wifom!) and if it's good and pro town and sensible and all that jazz, he lives - if he does something wreckless and stupid then he dies.

That's my theory anyway - distinct reasons to look elsewhere today. Even if scum!creature makes up a result it's an associative we can work with.
i don't like this post. you don't out potential PRs. make up a semi-viable BS excuse not to lynch him, sheep others, etc., but don't out him as a possible PR. i don't care if there's a possible or probable protective. just don't do it.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4342 (isolation #287) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4286, profii wrote:Gonna go back to mcqueen - I’d still prefer TLK but it’s not like anyone’s jumping in following the convo earlier and saying “nah profii you are on it TLK is the way to go”
pls noooo
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4348 (isolation #288) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4326, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4313, mcqueen wrote:ay bro I appreciate the love, but please don't associate with me while you're about to die. if you flip scum I'm really dead, and I know that'd be ideal to you... but then why attempt to save me today?
Are you scum reading Gamma?
Not sure what the quote has anything to do with your question, but I don't really have a solid read on Gamma. Part of me wants to trust Alonzo, part of me just doesn't see enough content from them to lean either way. In my confessional I do have them listed as scum, but that's more of a PoE thing because most of the playerbase is town or null.

If by happenchance you meant Creature, then tbh I have a townread on them. Like his activity as of late, don't necessarily like his entrance.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4349 (isolation #289) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4329, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4327, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4188, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4105, Creature wrote:You understand man, I really can't lynch everyone who VT claims because town shouldn't rely on PRs anyway, they'll need to save up some VTs.
Hol up who claimed VT
me
That feels mildly shady to me
how?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4350 (isolation #290) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4332, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm here if anyone has anything interesting to say.
pls move ur vote off me? also this was never followed up by you. what issues did you have?

~ C
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4351 (isolation #291) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4341, profii wrote:He did it himself but nice attempt to shade me on your way out

@mcqueen
? i've got no idea what this is in reference to
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4352 (isolation #292) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by mcqueen »

^nevermind

how am i shading you? it's a clearly bad play. if a pr wants to out, they can, but don't ever do it for them. it's not good townplay. i'm the bad guy here?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4358 (isolation #293) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4357, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4348, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4313, mcqueen wrote:ay bro I appreciate the love, but please don't associate with me while you're about to die. if you flip scum I'm really dead, and I know that'd be ideal to you... but then why attempt to save me today?
Not sure what the quote has anything to do with your question, but I don't really have a solid read on Gamma. Part of me wants to trust Alonzo, part of me just doesn't see enough content from them to lean either way. In my confessional I do have them listed as scum, but that's more of a PoE thing because most of the playerbase is town or null.

If by happenchance you meant Creature, then tbh I have a townread on them. Like his activity as of late, don't necessarily like his entrance.
this "don't defend me" seems really fake.

Am I needed back on Mcqueen?
how is it fake? i was reading through the thread, so if you think i said it after more people started a townread on him (myself included), you're wrong.

i don't wanna be caught "redhanded" tomorrow because some scum tried to pocket me. maybe the same should be said about Una, but at the time, she had just replaced in for someone else. Creature didn't.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4360 (isolation #294) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by mcqueen »

but why out that? i don't see why, as town, you would explicitly say that right now. if your theory is confirmed tomorrow, say it tomorrow, but don't do it today. like you said, you don't even think he's today's lynch, so why are you trying to save him?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4365 (isolation #295) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by mcqueen »

I didn’t freeze. I made the conscious decision to active lurk because of the terrible reasons for you and PP voting me, with it clear until recently that neither of you would accept any defense I had to offer. Same goes with Nero.

“I want to read you as town” so do it. I’m a townie.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4366 (isolation #296) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Also, i had periods of lurking d1 and you townread me at that time. I was here to offer defense and when that became rather pointless is when i decided to “bail”
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4368 (isolation #297) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3813, PenguinPower wrote:So, yeah, Ari is out. Just me now.
?
In post 3910, PenguinPower wrote:Prefer for you to explain your town read on me first.
In post 3912, PenguinPower wrote:I don't think you really believe anything you are saying. Like, it all feels fluid to fit what you need it to fit.

Recent Ex|

Spoiler:
In post 3907, mcqueen wrote:

~ C
So vote Nero
In post 3908, mcqueen wrote:

~ C

If you think Nero is town, why tell someone to vote for them. Why not try and push them somewhere else?
In post 3911, mcqueen wrote:Ur not scummy, ur just annoying when ur stubborn over stupid stuff
That's a reason to not scum read me. I don't see where the town read comes from.
In post 3915, PenguinPower wrote:I read your ISO (not a hypocrite). I didn't see any reasoning, only "here are people that are scum read that I don't scum read" and "still town."

Also...that "joke" didn't come across as a joke at all.
In post 4017, PenguinPower wrote:You aren't obvtowning.

Still want mcqueen though.
In post 4019, PenguinPower wrote:I'm fine waiting for you to. Bad lynch for today.
In post 4021, PenguinPower wrote:Not really.
In post 4040, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 4039, DrewVa wrote:They are 2 entirely different players, Creature is a sub.
Um...no.
In post 4018, Creature wrote:It's hard to obvtown when you don't want to make your main pretty obvious when playing with an alt.
In post 4059, PenguinPower wrote:Why not?
In post 4062, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 4060, Creature wrote:Was there some good case like we had on Emperor FlippyNips?
Doesn't really answer my question.
In post 4192, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 4191, DrewVa wrote:Also I don't think koki replacing ul was a moderator thing
Kokichi and I both asked Boon if we could rep in since our partners went mia/bowed out. PL should still be updated.
In post 4227, PenguinPower wrote:It's still a bit too early, but I don't think Creature is scum.
In post 4232, PenguinPower wrote:Somewhat entertaining. Keep it up.
In post 4367, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 4306, mcqueen wrote:Would you mind answering this now? Thanks
Already did. You’ve done nothing to change my view.

The fact that you don’t care enough to remember only makes me think you don’t really care.
here’s your entire ISO. you didn’t answer it
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4369 (isolation #298) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:02 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3101, Emperors New Groove wrote:Weird specification.

Haha. :lol:
In post 3102, Emperors New Groove wrote:I'm voting mcqueen now.
and this appears to be all you had to offer outside of our argument on the ENG account.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4373 (isolation #299) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:04 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3090, Emperors New Groove wrote:Readlists aren't necessary if you are contributing. They are easily fakeable.

Get your reads from play. From actions. From votes.

Here's one to help you out since you are recently returned. You are not a townread.

p-edit

Yes.
oh and this. Never said why I’m not a townread
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4374 (isolation #300) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:06 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4371, PenguinPower wrote::lol:

You even quoted it. 3912 dude.
“I dont believe what im saying” that’s your opinion. It was a joke. I dont care if it was bad or you didnt like it. I explained the point of it to drewva. Id rather Nero get lynched than me, if it came down to it.

Again, your vote was already on me before that. And your reasoning was lazy and a weird specification. Just admit your vote lacks reason and change it
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4377 (isolation #301) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by mcqueen »

That’s great. No one agrees with you (in regards to my entire play, maybe specific sections)
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4380 (isolation #302) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by mcqueen »

I never said others didnt have different reasons for voting me... im fine with xtoxm’s vote. It came from a genuine place. Ur vote is bad and no way do i wanna get lynched off some bullcrap
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4386 (isolation #303) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4383, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4358, mcqueen wrote:

how is it fake? i was reading through the thread, so if you think i said it after more people started a townread on him (myself included), you're wrong.

i don't wanna be caught "redhanded" tomorrow because some scum tried to pocket me. maybe the same should be said about Una, but at the time, she had just replaced in for someone else. Creature didn't.
but why even worry about it when you aren't even scum reading Gamma. That's why it seems fake.
??? See im confused and u are too, and maybe Nero. I said that to Creature... not sure where gamma came into this
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4390 (isolation #304) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Im still on Ram
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4391 (isolation #305) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4384, DrewVa wrote:
@Boon, any chance of an updated VC? Thanks?
?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4393 (isolation #306) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by mcqueen »

No
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4394 (isolation #307) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by mcqueen »

I did laugh tho
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4396 (isolation #308) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4386, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4383, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4358, mcqueen wrote:

but why even worry about it when you aren't even scum reading Gamma. That's why it seems fake.
??? See im confused and u are too, and maybe Nero. I said that to Creature... not sure where gamma came into this
Just realized i thought drewva posted this. Kept checking for their response. Would love an answer before the deadline @nero
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4398 (isolation #309) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by mcqueen »

How so?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4403 (isolation #310) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4400, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I'm going to vote Unah. How did whoever it is know about the number of scum? Do we know the number of scum?
Boon or the worst hinted at it towards the beginning of the game (first few pages i think). We’ve been following that, and it according to the post there are 5. 4 now that we lynched efn
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4406 (isolation #311) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2843, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2761, Xtoxm wrote:That a is a good vote
So is ss and McQueen
Can everyone take a moment to realise how bad their last minute wagon on me was
“wagon”

Still not convinced ur town either. Aside from using ur day end vote sanely, what have u done?
In post 2844, mcqueen wrote:Pls remind me when u even voted efn @xtoxm
“No attempt”

Dont get me wrong, not great, but dont say something skewed to fit ur agenda
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4408 (isolation #312) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by mcqueen »

@xtoxm if that wasnt clear
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4417 (isolation #313) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4409, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4399, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 4381, DrewVa wrote:Elsa, N&M, Una, and Gamma
Mmm...town, scum, scum, town

My N&M read may be influenced too much by our back and forth earlier and may not be correct.

Una hasn't actually been too scummy. Gut read only.

Gamma read is probably my weakest one.
why is elsa town? elsa being town would help a lot if you feel pretty good about that read -D
Cause Miller claim.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4433 (isolation #314) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4419, Xtoxm wrote:Those posts are shading me. At some point you backed off from calling me scum but didn't try to work with a player you called town/change my read

@Creature I don't think there are any
Well im not perfect. I focused on cheeky, pp, and nero whose votes i felt were much more misplaced. Again, ur read is genuine so its much harder to change. Probably would’ve been the most worth it, though
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4440 (isolation #315) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:08 pm

Post by mcqueen »

everyone spam til page 200 quick hurry
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4442 (isolation #316) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:21 pm

Post by mcqueen »

?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4444 (isolation #317) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Can u explain a little better? Like when did i say either of those things?

I understood ur voting but i still felt it was misplaced, i’m town
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4534 (isolation #318) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:11 am

Post by mcqueen »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4535 (isolation #319) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:12 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4533, davesaz wrote:Did someone say shotgun reads?

Thanos nulltown
Kokichi Oma scum
Profii town
Mcqueen weak scum
The Last Knight town if claim true, scum if not
Cheeky Dancer very weak town
UnaBombah dunno, can't read very well
Elsa Jay scum
Something_Smart weak scum
Gamma Emerald weak town
Xtoxm don't remember enough
DrewVa town
BrightEyedFish town but very bad or scum trying to manipulate, leaning toward scum
Creature jury's out, people say that he's beyond the "can't post as scum" meta which means you need to interpret actual motivation now
Nev and Max feels townish but weak
PenguinPower don't have any confidence on being able to read
RCEnigma weak town
Nero Cain town
how am i weakscum?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4540 (isolation #320) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:16 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4512, davesaz wrote:Creature, I have a hard time believing you asked if a flipped townie was scum among yesterday's day reps.
That's the kind of fake townslip that scum like to make.
that was clearly a joke because BEF pushed Ram all of yesterday
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4551 (isolation #321) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4546, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 4483, Nero Cain wrote:
end the day
:lol:
your vote for that doesn't count itt though

In post 4493, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 4490, Nero Cain wrote:Aren't we not supposed to be outting winners though?
I think it's a good idea to know how the day reps are chosen.
Does anyone know though? I still don't know. I thought the theory about at least 1 scum in them was a decent theory but I don't know how we can act on that.
In post 4494, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 4486, The Last Knight wrote:This is a sad day for town...
not really
the game state is objectively good
3 useless town roles and scum pr dead
just need to get back to lynching scum
I wish we were scum, so we could pocket you, xtox. :lol:
Funny thing is, I WOULD say that as scum. :twisted:
Also, "3 useless town" ?? Disagreed with that.
In post 4498, profii wrote:I gave the sticky fruit to my loyal dude so hopefully they can give it to someone tonight to 'cop' someone

I also did something else but idk if I should out it yet... I'll let people decide and that
I agree with your 2nd sentence
I’m on mobile so its hard to select quote. This is @ the top part where they respond to Nero

It is soooo clear, for the millionth time, you don’t read the thread. EoD votes DO count ITT.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4552 (isolation #322) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4549, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 4548, Cheeky Dancer wrote:It's regarding the BOONus game.
I find it suspicious that neither of the 2 other participants said anything about it so far....but ok.

~ P
so say it
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4555 (isolation #323) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 256, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 250, Ultimate Liars wrote:So it seems I misunderstood. So the 4 people vote privately when to end the day. I thought it was their public votes. What do you guys think of this idea. We always have a majority on the scummier of the 4. That way we guarantee one doesn't vote in private. Until we are ready to vote our actual lynch target?

-kokichi
Day Rep votes are public and should be made in this thread.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4556 (isolation #324) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 322, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 305, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 256, Boonskiies wrote:Day Rep votes are public and should be made in this thread.
We vote on who the next 4 reps are or is that just saying that the 4 days reps vote to end day ITT?

I skimmed and nothing seemed real important, was there?

I also hop knight eviscerates RCE with his saber.
you don’t vote for Day Reps. The chosen Day Reps just vote in the thread when they want to end the day. That simple.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4559 (isolation #325) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4554, Gamma Emerald wrote:Btw if I’m just getting voted for opposing the Day Rep theory, wouldn’t scum also want a free ticket for a mislynch? I think the wiser place to look for scum is in people who didn’t question it AT ALL. THAT is what I’d anticipate scum doing.
Ur scum cause Alonzo died
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4561 (isolation #326) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4445, Alonzo wrote:
In post 563, Alonzo wrote:
In post 558, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 525, Alonzo wrote:
  • Emperor flippyNips
    Alonzo
    Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

to end day.
In post 523, Ramcius wrote:
In post 519, Alonzo wrote:Almost Chara is voting Alonzo now, thats all that changed
my vote still not on Elsa, so your vc isn't accurate
It's like having two Gamma Emeralds around here...
Excuse me
I feel like you've harbored this hatred against me for a while, what the fuck is your problem dude?

Thats quite a jump, but I'm listening, why do I hate you?
In post 558, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 525, Alonzo wrote:
  • Emperor flippyNips
    Alonzo
    Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

to end day.
In post 523, Ramcius wrote:
In post 519, Alonzo wrote:Almost Chara is voting Alonzo now, thats all that changed
my vote still not on Elsa, so your vc isn't accurate
It's like having two Gamma Emeralds around here...
Excuse me
I feel like you've harbored this hatred against me for a while, what the fuck is your problem dude?

This is the interaction in question
@ drewv
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4565 (isolation #327) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Cause he’s been on you all game. He’s one of the most townread players in the game. Ez to get him out of the way now than to worry about a 1v1 with him later
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4566 (isolation #328) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4563, the worst wrote:
Hey Boon, I heard some rumours that those conspirators might have some kind of vigilante justice plan which could preemptively end a day phase.

After those bodies showed up, I called in that favour from your contact at the feds. He's gonna do some digging without kicking up too much fuss.

Let's not tell the rest of the contestants for now - maybe they haven't realised anything's wrong yet. I'd hate to scare them.
great
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4568 (isolation #329) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by mcqueen »

wait ami not allowed to quote mod posts
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4569 (isolation #330) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by mcqueen »

pls dont modkill was accident promise
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4578 (isolation #331) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by mcqueen »

VOTE: Nev and Max
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4579 (isolation #332) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4574, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4559, mcqueen wrote:Ur scum cause Alonzo died
yuck
?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4581 (isolation #333) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4576, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Part of me wants to vote
end the day .

:cool:

~ P
Nice fake EoD Vote
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4583 (isolation #334) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4580, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 4578, mcqueen wrote:VOTE: Nev and Max
Interesting.

~ P
How? I really liked ur post about Nev and Max.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4584 (isolation #335) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4582, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4575, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I assume the worst scenario of 5 scum (I don’t see a world with 6 or more scum in a 23 p setup):
TBF, 5 scum in a 21 is common and OR says 5 in a 23 but I think a mod could theoretically justify an extra scum but we've already been told there are 5 scum so you can stop pretending to be dumb.
they dont read the thread
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4591 (isolation #336) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4587, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4579, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4574, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4559, mcqueen wrote:Ur scum cause Alonzo died
yuck
?
NKA is a really double edged sword and its not that accurate at all. I felt like it was p scummy (your vote)

Did Gamma say or do anything that made you less suspicious of him or did you just like the case on N+M?
I liked the case on N&M.

I still like using the voting mechanic in thread to bring presure onto people. I wanted to do that with gamma
Since Alonzo was one of his biggest critics. It wasn’t like “hes conf scum” type thing. Ive had gamma as nullscum for a while in my confessional, but i dont have some amazing case on him for scum. Alonzos death gave me an opportunity to throw a little shade his way. The timing of me doing that and CD talking about N&M made my switch a bit awkward, but if what CD said is true, N&M is a much better place to vote
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4620 (isolation #337) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4592, Nero Cain wrote:though I guess Performers might count since it was bold unless it doesn't count b/c he didn't bold vote.
In post 4595, Nero Cain wrote:I agree I liked the case on N+M too. I remember liking their earlier game and was town reading then but that's a bit stale I suppose. I'll ISO them at some point and see what I find.
100% agree
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4621 (isolation #338) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Disregard the top quote, that was an accident :facepalm:
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4627 (isolation #339) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Why would u gift something to TLK
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4628 (isolation #340) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Where’s my gift
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4649 (isolation #341) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Ok who passed the fruit to TLK last night?

If profii did, how do you know about it PP?

If PP did, how did you pass it to TLK when profii said he passed it last night
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4652 (isolation #342) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by mcqueen »

So who has ur gift? Does it just disappear or do u retain it ?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4657 (isolation #343) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4655, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4647, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 4644, RCEnigma wrote:Why does that matter then if Profii isn't the one with the loyal modifier? It only matters for the slot passing the fruit along. Not the receiver.
Right...what's your question? I'm not disputing that TLK has the sticky fruit and a loyal modifier. I am asking profii why he did that.

p-edit

It's not a check if he's cum.
Ok but TLK's claim means he is lynched this game 100% of the time so it resolves itself. Tomorrow he is probably the designated Lynch tbf.
how long are we gonna keep saying that until this man is alive in lyli
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4658 (isolation #344) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Loli
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4659 (isolation #345) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Lylo****
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4662 (isolation #346) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by mcqueen »

dude why do u hate me
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4667 (isolation #347) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Why don’t you think I’m town. You really think i bsed my way through d1? I’ve been as transparent as possible and just because i was unsure of who i wanted to lynch at a critical time does not mean i dont believe what im saying
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4671 (isolation #348) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4665, PenguinPower wrote:Which tbf, I might reval after today.
Ok this has me worried. I’m VT, and I’ve never been notified that I received any kind of modifier. So there’s no possible way you as town could have investigated me or anything else and gotten me as scum.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4672 (isolation #349) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:21 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4668, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4583, mcqueen wrote:
Interesting.

~ P
I love me some good fiction too...
Ff i love you but im tryna win
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4675 (isolation #350) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4669, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 4667, mcqueen wrote:Why don’t you think I’m town. You really think i bsed my way through d1? I’ve been as transparent as possible and just because i was unsure of who i wanted to lynch at a critical time does not mean i dont believe what im saying
Not revisiting D2 today. I presented my reasons then. I'm also open to changing my mind. My focus today is elsewhere, so let me do that.
Again, i think ur town, but ur other post really has me worried. If ur town and think we’re of a different alignment... well then ur not town at all
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4676 (isolation #351) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Im concerned now. I cant let u have space when it seems u scumslipped
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4680 (isolation #352) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4664, PenguinPower wrote:I don't hate you. I just wish we were the same alignment.
Doesnt seem like ur talking about a stance here, more like u have some kind of dirt on me
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4681 (isolation #353) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Which isnt possible
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4693 (isolation #354) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:16 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4682, PenguinPower wrote:I am 100% talking about a stance.

Let it go for today. Please.
Fine
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4694 (isolation #355) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4686, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4672, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4668, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4583, mcqueen wrote:
Interesting.

~ P
I love me some good fiction too...
Ff i love you but im tryna win
By mislynching town? So this is you being cheaky scum and admitting exactly what you're doing?
:(

(there's really no crying emoji?)

Something I don't understand; why did you reveal who your hydra was in the BOONus room, but still haven't done so here? Like you have every right to keep it secret, but just something about you doing that makes you seem less like town. I know this is FF when there's no signature, but still, if we knew who your other head was,
officially
, maybe it would help with meta and let me sort you.

The Alonzo thing is weird because one of you (I think M) made a good point in questioning why you'd try to bring suspicion to Alonzo and then immediately kill him if you were scum. However, it appears M did most of the talking in the BOONus room, and I have no idea who that is, nor have they been very active (unlike you FF), so I'm not obliged to trust M, whereas I am moreso with FF. Which brings me back to the point I made above.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4695 (isolation #356) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4690, Nev and Max wrote:Sure did Max.
Exactly, so if I already claimed, what is your point?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4706 (isolation #357) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:52 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4697, Nev and Max wrote:Oh, and I also asked what everyone thought about Elsas claims and the possibility of them actually being a traitor and how the might be recruited, most likely being that they get targeted for a nk right? So yeah...
Recruited?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4709 (isolation #358) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4698, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4695, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4690, Nev and Max wrote:Sure did Max.
Exactly, so if I already claimed, what is your point?
Did you forget? It just seems weird that you would freak out over PP having some info on you that you snap claimed. Why wouldnt you have just pointed back to your prior VT claim...?
Can you explain this better? I snap claimed? I reiterated my claim from earlier, and pointed out I never received amy type of modifier that would make me appear guilty (not sure if that modifier exists generally, what it’s called, or if it’s in this game, but I decided to include that sentence in the possibility that it is)
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4716 (isolation #359) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:03 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Ok so through my crappy search of the wiki there’s apparently no modifier that is applied to a person that makes them show as guilty. Any abilities that do such are applied tonthe investigators. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

@N&M: who would be recruiting? This isn’t multiball and a cult v. town seems extremely hard to balance with all of these powers going around. That would mean we’re at {4v17 after N1 turns into 5v16, then 5v14 after N2 turns into 6v13}. Extremely unbalanced.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4717 (isolation #360) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4707, Nev and Max wrote:Traitors usually have a rider in the role description along the lines of "if you are targeted for night kill you get recruited and have access to the scum pt and such" prior the scum team dont know the identity of the traitor. I have played a variant where we were unrecruitable.
Ok nevermind I understand now. Didn’t know this
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4719 (isolation #361) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4714, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4709, mcqueen wrote:Can you explain this better? I snap claimed? I reiterated my claim from earlier, and pointed out I never received amy type of modifier that would make me appear guilty (not sure if that modifier exists generally, what it’s called, or if it’s in this game, but I decided to include that sentence in the possibility that it is)
Ok sure, I can try. This post here:
In post 4671, mcqueen wrote:
Ok this has me worried. I’m VT, and I’ve never been notified that I received any kind of modifier. So there’s no possible way you as town could have investigated me or anything else and gotten me as scum.
doesnt sound like the posting of someone who is reminding someone else that they already claimed VT and therefore would have no way of having a result of any sort. This post sounds like someone who is worried that PP had info that he shouldn't have had or just fear that you'd actually been found out.

I don't know if PP remembered the claim from yesterday, its an easy thing to miss in this game, so wed have to ask him.
I got scared because I got closed to getting mislynched yesterday. If PP fakes something on me I’m dead. I don’t want to get lynched because I’m town and enjoying the game.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4720 (isolation #362) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:09 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Well, tbf I wasn’t closed to getting MLed, but it felt that way until we saw the VC
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4734 (isolation #363) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4732, RCEnigma wrote:
Vote Count 3.~~

Nev and Max [1]: McQueen
Gamma Emerald [1]: Creature
BrightEyedFish[1]: Profii
Creature[1]: RCEnigma
ElsaJay[2]: RCEnigma, TLK
Not Voting [14]:
Kokichi Oma, BrightEyedFish, Something_Smart, Elsa Jay, DrewVa, UnaBombah, Nev and Max, Davesaz, Xtoxm, PenguinPower, Nero Cain, Gamma Emerald, Thanos, Cheeky Dancer
Ur name is there twice?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4741 (isolation #364) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:34 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4736, RCEnigma wrote:It is, I'll Lynch either of them.
That’s not how a VC works...
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4748 (isolation #365) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4744, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4741, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4736, RCEnigma wrote:It is, I'll Lynch either of them.
That’s not how a VC works...
I'm townreading you, don't push it.
i’m just saying....
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4750 (isolation #366) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:37 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4745, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4662, mcqueen wrote:dude why do u hate me
:thonk:
you were the only one to acknowledge me in the signups thread saying “O H B O Y” yet I’ve still to figure out how you knew who I was
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4753 (isolation #367) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:38 pm

Post by mcqueen »

ONLY 9 MORE PAGES. ROAD TO 300 IS NEXT!!
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4754 (isolation #368) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:38 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4752, RCEnigma wrote:McQueen I will vote whichever wagon gains more traction. Both are scum so does it really matter?
yes it’s confusing
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4756 (isolation #369) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:39 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4755, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4750, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4745, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4662, mcqueen wrote:dude why do u hate me
:thonk:
you were the only one to acknowledge me in the signups thread saying “O H B O Y” yet I’ve still to figure out how you knew who I was
This is your first game since getting unbanned
As such I was interested in seeing your playstyle
but how did u know i was banned if it happened in 2013 and u joined 2016
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4759 (isolation #370) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:43 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Oh I don’t have access :( any way to gain access?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4762 (isolation #371) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Alright, thanks
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4778 (isolation #372) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:30 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4722, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4719, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4714, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4709, mcqueen wrote:Can you explain this better? I snap claimed? I reiterated my claim from earlier, and pointed out I never received amy type of modifier that would make me appear guilty (not sure if that modifier exists generally, what it’s called, or if it’s in this game, but I decided to include that sentence in the possibility that it is)
Ok sure, I can try. This post here:
In post 4671, mcqueen wrote:
doesnt sound like the posting of someone who is reminding someone else that they already claimed VT and therefore would have no way of having a result of any sort. This post sounds like someone who is worried that PP had info that he shouldn't have had or just fear that you'd actually been found out.

I don't know if PP remembered the claim from yesterday, its an easy thing to miss in this game, so wed have to ask him.
I got scared because I got closed to getting mislynched yesterday. If PP fakes something on me I’m dead. I don’t want to get lynched because I’m town and enjoying the game.
My counterpoint is this: as a vet I feel like you would have known that the play there should have been for you to let PP say whatever he was going to say knowing that you could hang him if he lies. Instead you panicked imo.

pedit- I dont know if you are agreeing with me or not RCE
It seemed crazy out there that he (from my perspective, at the time) claim he had dirt on me, and my emotions kicked in and let me down a wild path. You're right, the better play would have been to calmly point back to my prior claim. That didn't happen, and there's nothing I can do about that now.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4779 (isolation #373) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:31 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4723, RCEnigma wrote:Remind me about claim timing In post game McQueen.
Took me longer than it should have to understand what this meant. Thank you, and I will!
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4780 (isolation #374) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4740, RCEnigma wrote:Which is why I'm looking at both the late day 1 push on Theta and the opening day 2 discussion against Theta with the AC kill. There's a scum narrative there in my opinion.
How is that a scum narrative if AC had a scumread on Theta?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4781 (isolation #375) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:36 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4752, RCEnigma wrote:McQueen I will vote whichever wagon gains more traction. Both are scum so does it really matter?
But I townread both of them, that's the matter.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4785 (isolation #376) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4774, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4772, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4769, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4768, RCEnigma wrote:Alonzo's the only universal townread, scum can't leave him in the game. Not after power lynching scum day 1. There's also the possibility he's a PR as he hadn't hinted either way.
I was biased because i know his read on us is wrong, so I was trying to figure out if he was wrong town, or just scum.
Sure bussing is a thing but I'd argue with the anonymous voting until day end, bussing is much less effective early. Alonzo has to buss flippy day 1 with the hope some protective is covering his ass to use that as his excuse for surviving.

Scum generally don't rely on town to get their story straight for them.
I mean, its a moot point now because Lonzo flipped town, but I had a working theory I cant get to far into yet.
Why not?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4786 (isolation #377) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:45 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4784, DrewVa wrote:so no sig = nev right?

-d
Yes lol
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4788 (isolation #378) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:47 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Ok, I agree with that. Helps that I have a pretty strong townread on Una.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4792 (isolation #379) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4790, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4785, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4774, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4772, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4769, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4768, RCEnigma wrote:Alonzo's the only universal townread, scum can't leave him in the game. Not after power lynching scum day 1. There's also the possibility he's a PR as he hadn't hinted either way.
I was biased because i know his read on us is wrong, so I was trying to figure out if he was wrong town, or just scum.
Sure bussing is a thing but I'd argue with the anonymous voting until day end, bussing is much less effective early. Alonzo has to buss flippy day 1 with the hope some protective is covering his ass to use that as his excuse for surviving.

Scum generally don't rely on town to get their story straight for them.
I mean, its a moot point now because Lonzo flipped town, but I had a working theory I cant get to far into yet.
Why not?
Imagine a scenario where im not going into this yet and you understand the reason and are ok with it. Thats where we need to be right now.
I don't want to, but it's not like you're going to tell me whether I do or not, so.

Also, I think it's time to UNVOTE:
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4802 (isolation #380) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:31 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Just read the BOONus Room C. I don't know what to think at the moment. Right now I'm leaning on TvTvT.

I didn't like Thanos' Night 1 in there, though. I'll re-read it once more, but for now VOTE: Thanos
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4805 (isolation #381) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:36 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4802, mcqueen wrote:Just read the BOONus Room C. I don't know what to think at the moment. Right now I'm leaning on TvTvT.

I didn't like Thanos' Night 1 in there, though. I'll re-read it once more, but for now VOTE: Thanos
I like Gamma's participation the most. He claimed when asked.

I don't like Nero's vote on Gamma at all. Seems risky coming from someone who is usually laid back.

Thanos being pink makes sense for him to ask someone else to claim; they were trying to win.

Got my thoughts sorted out. Sorry, UNVOTE: , VOTE: Nero Cain
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4809 (isolation #382) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:39 pm

Post by mcqueen »

@Nev and Max, specifically FF: I don't like Performer coming in here and putting you on blast, either. However, it seems they had a scumread going in to the night on you, and maintained that read, at least on FF's head, throughout the night. I despise him quoting from the room, but I'm not so sure they're (CD) scum.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4812 (isolation #383) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:42 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4808, RCEnigma wrote:I don't think we should have been able to view the boonus round room if we weren't in it tbh.
I started typing up a response asking if anyone else felt this way, but I felt like I was being harsh on Boon. Ultimately, it's his decision, but I don't like it either.

I was in Room A last night. BEF is getting on my nerves as of late (that post is coming in a minute), but he seemed town. DrewVa lied to win, but it seems to genuinely come from a place of not wanting BEF to win. Alonzo, well we all know he's town.

Elsa and Una were in it with me Night 2. Elsa and I didn't trust each other, but I felt like Elsa was town. I have a stronger townread on Una, but Una sided with Elsa and hammered me, which bothers me, since Una came in the main game and said I should be the leading voice for town.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4813 (isolation #384) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:44 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4803, BrightEyedFish wrote:Yeah, I think TLK made up that whole fruit thing. Just like the SS thing.
Can you stop tunnelling TLK for a minute and focus on somebody else? Why would he make up the fruit thing? I want him gone, too, but very few others are worried about that right now. Even if they were, discussions are happening about N&M, CD, Elsa, and others that you rarely comment on.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4815 (isolation #385) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:47 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4794, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4781, mcqueen wrote:
But I townread both of them, that's the matter.
Uhh...why? Elsa's claimed traitor already. Why townread creature?
Elsa's current claim is Miller. I'm inclined to believe that for now.

I liked Creature's entrance yesterday.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4817 (isolation #386) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:48 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4800, profii wrote:Weird - I have not given any thing - modifier or fruit to TLK. Something has interfered with my role
Sorry, BEF. :facepalm:
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4823 (isolation #387) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:52 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4807, davesaz wrote:I'm at the bottom of 188 and it's time to go to bed.
PP's moves seem towny but there is a remaining question below.
mcqueen's reaction is off somehow. Someone tells you in that type of post to chill in a presumably role madness game, you chill and stop asking questions.

@Penguin what was your TLK read previously?

5 pages to read in the morning, plus whatever gets posted in the next 7 hours or so.

Pedit: I'm guessing something juicy shows up other than fruit, but no I can't stay up and read more.
But if I'm VT, there's very limited ways he could have gotten a guilty or any kind of dirt on me. That's why I freaked. To my very limited knowledge, the only way he could have is if he has an Insane modifier (I have no idea if Insane is Normal.)
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4828 (isolation #388) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:54 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4821, Nero Cain wrote:Firstly, the BOONus rounds have nothing to do with our alignments in the main game and secondly, shit was stalled for hours so I lol voted Gamma mostly b/c I didn't know what to do. Why would you think it was suspicious anyways?
Because you don't just lolvote in a 3 player game unless the deadline is very close.

Especially when Thanos asked Gamma to claim... it didn't strike you as weird for Thanos to do that?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4831 (isolation #389) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:58 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4827, Gamma Emerald wrote:Tbh Thanos seemed very desperate to win the round. Wonder why that was.
I toyed with the idea, and posted in our BOONus room, that anyone who lies in a BOONus round has some sort of agenda. This isn't
entirely
true, because if two people claim blue, and the other lies, well their reason for doing so is they just didn't want to lose, especially if one or both of the persons who claimed is a scumread of theirs.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4834 (isolation #390) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:59 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Can someone explain to me what the +1 that you get from winning a BOONus round does? I still don't understand. Does it give you an additional ability at Night? So, if you were a Cop in the main game and won a BOONus round, you'd get two inspections the following night?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4839 (isolation #391) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:02 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4830, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4826, RCEnigma wrote:People keep saying that but actions in the boonus round can absolutely be tied to main game alignment. For example my townread on xtoxm is much stronger after the boonus round.
Sure but why was my vote scummy?
In post 4828, mcqueen wrote:Especially when Thanos asked Gamma to claim... it didn't strike you as weird for Thanos to do that?
no, why should it?
because anyone that asks someone else to claim thinks they have something to hide.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4841 (isolation #392) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:03 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4833, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4829, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4827, Gamma Emerald wrote:Tbh Thanos seemed very desperate to win the round. Wonder why that was.
I don't want to point out the obvious but it's clear why either alignment would have want the +1. The modifiers are hit or miss.
But Thanos was like this
Quoting because it's my favorite post of the game. Deserves as much attention as possible.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4850 (isolation #393) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:08 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4848, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4839, mcqueen wrote:because anyone that asks someone else to claim thinks they have something to hide
Why would Thanos think Gamma or I had something to hide? He was just calling for a mass claim to try to solve is all.
if you call for a mass claim, you claim first
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4851 (isolation #394) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:10 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4850, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4839, mcqueen wrote:because anyone that asks someone else to claim thinks they have something to hide
Why would Thanos think Gamma or I had something to hide? He was just calling for a mass claim to try to solve is all.
if you call for a mass claim, you claim first
Also, when there's a mass claim, YOU WAIT FOR MAJORITY TO CLAIM BEFORE VOTING, ESPECIALLY IN A 3 PLAYER GAME
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4854 (isolation #395) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:15 pm

Post by mcqueen »

You keep stating how BOONus rounds have nothing to do with alignments in this thread, when that's absolutely not true. I agree it's hard to draw conclusions about main-game alignments from the rounds, but to say they have nothing to do with each other is just dense.

Again, there is no reason why you should be quick-voting in a 3 player game.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4857 (isolation #396) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:24 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4855, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not saying that you couldn't theoretically find someone scummy for something they did. Like I bought into Cheeky's N+M case b/c I felt like the accusation made that they were asked about reads and stalled was scummy but arguing that b/c I voted in a stalled mini-game has anything to do with my alignment here is dumb at best.
How about you just claim as asked and participate in discussion, rather than putting someone at L-1?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4859 (isolation #397) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:24 pm

Post by mcqueen »

*Start a discussion
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4863 (isolation #398) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:30 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4860, Nero Cain wrote:They asked Gamma to claim first. He didn't claim for hours so voted him. Why are you taking these mini-games so seriously?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4872 (isolation #399) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:53 pm

Post by mcqueen »

@BEF
In post 4817, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4800, profii wrote:Weird - I have not given any thing - modifier or fruit to TLK. Something has interfered with my role
Sorry, BEF. :facepalm:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”