mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by mbaki »

DDL's progression on my slot is nonsense.
In post 2241, DrDolittle wrote:{oka, mbaki} is still my solve. maybe oka for creature, but i'm leaning more heavily on oka.
After d2, it is ridiculous to propose I'm partners with Oka and anybody critically reading can see that.

He went from townreading me through my bad reads to setting up his shitty attempt to mislynch my slot.
In post 799, DrDolittle wrote:mbakiv - town
At this point in the game, I was his strongest town read.

The next relevant mention is defending me:
In post 1128, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 1115, OkaPoka wrote:Still prefer mbaki lynch to vorkuta, though revelations are interesting. We can lynch vorkuta tomorrow.

As to why because you guys are going to ask.

mbaki's self vote pushes it over the edge for me. The difference between mbaki selfvoting and your typical rage!town self-voter is that mbaki isn't the type of player who self-votes, based on what he said about yyotta. Either he was lying about his opinion on yyotta or he was manufacturing rage. pick whatever reason you want, mbaki is the scummier player.
? Oka are you scum ?

the revelations looks on my end like a smoking gun

your case on mbaki seems dubious at best
Still townreading me here:
In post 1181, DrDolittle wrote:I'm against lynching mbaki today. I think hes town, but I am open to changing reads on this slot as more information comes
And that was when there was active casing going on against my slot.

And then finally, the switch around
after BEF had been hammered
:
In post 2017, DrDolittle wrote:im feeling better about kmd as town.

mbaki's 2008 pings me in a really bad way
He town read me to let me loltunnel three town lynches (although really, I had nothing to do with the BEF lynch, he was l-1 before I read the thread). Once my bad reads were exhausted, he switched gears completely. I commented on his callout of 2008 being bad at the time, too.

His suggestion that the mislynches are my fault is also ludicrous. He was a big advocate of lynching BEF, and didn't even defend Vork. Hell, probably one of his longest posts this game:
In post 1793, DrDolittle wrote:I think I would prefer a BEF lynch today.
1 - I think there's at most one scum in {BEF, Vork} and {BEF, mbaki}. That role flipping red clears our
2 - With conf bias, his wagon hop on me is extremely lazy and antitown ("for the sake of progress")
3 - I agree with what people said. BEF's reads today are extremely weak, and they feel more like continuing to set up mislynches.
4 - Meta-wise, this game reminds me of the last time BEF played scum, rather than BEF played town. His scum play seems more confident, vocally fights with frequent-posters, and then gradually shirks when there's more pressure.
5 - The story that rb-BEF teammates makes sense, although its weaker than rb-vork.

I'm still ok with Vork lynch, but right now, I would prefer a flip here instead. VOTE: bef
He subtly supports the Vork lynch, knowing it'll go through with me tunnelling it, and angles for the BEF lynch the next day. And, again, even if you don't believe that, it is indisputable he did not defend any of the mislynches. Of course, he voted Vork earlier when it was less certain:
In post 1006, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: vorkuta
There is also no explanation from him why I would kill Dann, the person who entered the game and called my wagon retarded (it was), me his top town read, and kept that throughout the game. There is, however, the counter explanation that he wanted me lynched today and wanted to get rid of my champion to make it less problematic.

His Kmd progression might be even worse than mine. He starts off with a scumread with posts such as this:
In post 559, DrDolittle wrote:i town read oka, and to a lesser degree creature. I don't think Kmd is town. His ISO is a lot of commentary, and like a total of 1 scum read in yyotta?
VOTE: kmd
In post 705, DrDolittle wrote:I still pref KMD. Willing vorkuta over yyota. Wouldn't be too opposed to my lynch either. I'm a liability on town at this rate especially with this player list
In post 900, DrDolittle wrote:make kmd point out where he has reads tomorrow. (hint he doesn't)
Of course, there aren't many mentions because he barely existed d1. He doesn't mention his top scumread again until:
In post 2017, DrDolittle wrote:im feeling better about kmd as town.

mbaki's 2008 pings me in a really bad way
Again, same post, same terrible progression out of nowhere. These aren't the reads of a town player trying to sort, they're the reads of a player changing reads as they're optimal for him to do so.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 2248, Suka wrote:Oka, why are you voting Varsoon?
Can you weigh in here? I don't have any reason to townread Kmd, and this is not the expectation of his town game I have set, but I don't think both him and DDL are scum and DDL just overtly seems like scum here.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

mbaki

varsoon makes even less sense
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by mbaki »

I gave up hope on town winning this when BEF started twilight posting, so him making less sense is not a priority for me right now. You can convince me why I should want to lynch him over you after.

What do you think of DDL? Because there's 2 scum left and Varsoon is not both of them regardless.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

I have him as one of my potential Varsoon partners.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by mbaki »

That doesn't say much, though.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

I don't want to go and case someone that I don't want to vote today.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

I have enough reason to scumread just about everyone this game.

I just have the most for Varsoon.

DDL would be in my top pool, but a lynch that is not Varsoon is not preferable.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:40 pm

Post by mbaki »

I don't think town has both a commuter and an ascetic for similar reasons to why I don't think scum has both. What do you think about that?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:42 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

I guess that makes sense, but so did the idea of unrestricted GS,JK,Vig,Voyeurs being too townsided in a 13p setup.

Personal experience dictates that I should just vote whoever I believe is scum, rather than lynching off of setup spec that I don't really understand well enough.
Suka
Suka
Goon
Suka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:48 pm

Post by Suka »

In post 2251, mbaki wrote:
In post 2248, Suka wrote:Oka, why are you voting Varsoon?
Can you weigh in here? I don't have any reason to townread Kmd, and this is not the expectation of his town game I have set, but I don't think both him and DDL are scum and DDL just overtly seems like scum here.
I think Oka's scummier than Varsoon and DDL's scummier than kmd.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by mbaki »

Is that your way of saying Creature and I are town?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:26 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 2246, mbaki wrote:Why don't you go show me what scumhunting you've done? I've been solving actively since day 1.
yeah this is the part that amazes me. I refuse to believe anyone is this bad at the game while "posting" and "thinking" so much. thus, im inching slowly towards you being scum

my scumhunting at least involves taking clear stances on players. yours is dodgy.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

also all your crap about how youre done with this game, and how this game is hopeless and how you hate this game can just fuck off. if you dont want to play then replace out.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:35 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

ps. im amazed at your gall to put out posts 1000 posts apart and argue inconsistency.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:38 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

i thought about picking apart 2250 more, but its kind of a silly case so...
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

does nobody agree that varsoon is scum here?
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:32 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 2262, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 2246, mbaki wrote:Why don't you go show me what scumhunting you've done? I've been solving actively since day 1.
yeah this is the part that amazes me. I refuse to believe anyone is this bad at the game while "posting" and "thinking" so much. thus, im inching slowly towards you being scum

my scumhunting at least involves taking clear stances on players. yours is dodgy.
You aren't slowly inching, you're actively pushing me. And, food for thought: it takes two people for a misread to happen. BEF and Vorkuta both pushed each other, so don't act like those lynches are my fault.
And again, you also pushed BOTH of them.
If my reads are shit, I think every single player here qualifies for that too.
In post 2263, DrDolittle wrote:also all your crap about how youre done with this game, and how this game is hopeless and how you hate this game can just fuck off. if you dont want to play then replace out.
(nothing about your alignment) That mindset is garbage and a lot of the bad about this site. 5+ replace outs per game should not be normal. You can't be having a bad game of soccer, or CoD, or etc. and then decide to replace out mid game and let a new team mate come in. That isn't how competitive games work.
In post 2264, DrDolittle wrote:ps. im amazed at your gall to put out posts 1000 posts apart and argue inconsistency.
I didn't pick out posts. I used ctrl F mbaki and then Kmd in your iso and selected all relevant results. YOU CHOOSING NOT TO REFER TO US FOR "1000 posts" IS YOUR CHOICE, and NOT A TOWNIE ONE. There was no pursuing of your scumread of Kmd or stated reevaluation for "1000 posts".
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:35 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 2099, mbaki wrote:
In post 2095, DrDolittle wrote:^ this is essentially a scum claim
I'm also not going to ignore your shit play and let you get away with random shade like this.

Why is it essentially a scum claim?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:10 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

"You aren't slowly inching, you're actively pushing me."
Yeah, now I am. So what

"And, food for thought: it takes two people for a misread to happen. BEF and Vorkuta both pushed each other, so don't act like those lynches are my fault. And again, you also pushed BOTH of them. If my reads are shit, I think every single player here qualifies for that too."

Yeah, maybe other people's reads are shit, but for the amount you're working, I'd expects something marginally innovative. Also, my push has way more character than yours. Your's was all about die die die, there was no nuance, no thinking there. Also you know who is afraid of 1-shot neop? scum.

" You can't be having a bad game of soccer, or CoD, or etc. and then decide to replace out mid game and let a new team mate come in. That isn't how competitive games work. "
Yeah you can. This is a game, its not life. If you are competitive and want to stay in, then stop moaning. its annoying and doesn't add anything to the game.

"I didn't pick out posts. I used ctrl F mbaki and then Kmd in your iso and selected all relevant results. YOU CHOOSING NOT TO REFER TO US FOR "1000 posts" IS YOUR CHOICE, and NOT A TOWNIE ONE. There was no pursuing of your scumread of Kmd or stated reevaluation for "1000 posts"."
Cause in those 1000 posts other things were happening? And focusing on you or kmd wasn't top of my plate? Also if you argue that im changing reads as optimal, why am I pushing you? shouldn't I just stay content on KMD?

"random shade like this. Why is it essentially a scum claim?"
because I read it as an omgus, a continual push for a mislynch, and solidifies my scum read on you.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:10 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Plus have you read our lord and savior Jeep's tells?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:12 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

if you haven't allow me to spread the gospel
Day 2+ mafia errors

Gloating (any form of "complaining" about how bad the previous night was, how the doctor/cop was killed, etc.) Similar to "congratulating the doctor".
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by mbaki »

K so 2269 is awful and my vote is parked on DDL for the rest of us being both alive. Thanks, good night.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:05 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

VOTE: mbaki
tbh im fine with this
northsidegal
northsidegal