Starcraft Mafia: 2 -- Game Over!

Krazy
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 29, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #775  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:13 am

Votecount 1.8
u r a person 2(4) ~ (51), (16), (27), (59)
Kokichi Oma(2) ~ (45), (128)
Shoshin the worst(1) ~ (124)
pinturicchio(1) ~ (52)
Alchemist21(1) ~ (4)


Not Voting (5): (127), Kokichi Oma(8), NicoRobin(3), (45), (66)

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-16 22:05:37)


FLAVOR
Spoiler:
vote conspiracy

Tibor and Lumia
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 07, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #776  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:46 am

In post 411, u r a person 2 wrote:Someone (brass?) asked me earlier if my town reads was just a list of the top posters

it basically is now, and frankly, I like that. This game feels like a big old town circlej

Now that I think about it I get this feeling
Also I’m gonna talk with brass about where our vote is cos I’m defo townreading UPerson2.
Tibor (Brassherald) and Lumia (Gamma Emerald)

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #777  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:46 am

In post 537, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 462, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 441, pinturicchio wrote:I'm back.

Already50 is making me want to bang my head against the wall indeed.

-Turicchio


That’s just the initial reaction, further exposure makes you want to upgrade to a brick wall.

~Nancy, so A50 knows whom to be pissed at. :P


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet you expected this:

Spoiler:


However, I could just respond with this:

Spoiler:




Spoiler:



:P
Show

Tibor and Lumia
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 07, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #778  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:47 am

Prolly gonna break off for a bit btw
-Gamma (above post is Gamma as well)
Tibor (Brassherald) and Lumia (Gamma Emerald)

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #779  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:55 am

In post 543, Varsoon wrote:Just gonna bring this into overdrive, actually, and go for the dunk.
Day Vig: Shoshin the Worst


First the triple vote and now this? After Overkill 2, you really can’t expect me to take this seriously. :lol:
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #780  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:03 am

In post 553, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 549, Shoshin the worst wrote:Michael is probably teetering on dropping a tier from this conversation. But I'm not sure on this yet


@Nancy: Do you really buy "I wouldn't do that as scum, that's ridiculous!" And "I've towntold multiple times, how come you're not townreading me" arguments?

~Jim


I don’t see why their read on you ought to be affected by what you wrote. Calling STW out on something or pointing out any inconsistencies in anything they’re saying, doesn’t make you scummy. They may be town and may well believe this to be true but being suspicious of you for merely pointing that out, is kind of ridiculous, imo.

Yes, this is Nancy.
Show

Shoshin the worst
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 05, 2019
Pronoun: They

Post Post #781  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:11 am

In post 756, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 244, Shoshin the worst wrote:tfw gamma thought a duck was a yoga teacher

So like why do you say this? I’d figured out it was Shoshin posting pretty quickly. Is this math class where I have to show my work as to how I figured out who was speaking?
-Emerald

Sorry. This was a trolly post, lol.
hydra of Shoshin & the worst!

Shoshin the worst
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 05, 2019
Pronoun: They

Post Post #782  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:12 am

In post 765, Mewtaph wrote:Hey Gamma, can I ask you a question? Do you think that I should be town reading you this game?

hey it's the ducky's favourite question.

How're you going Mewtaph?
hydra of Shoshin & the worst!

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #783  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:12 am

In post 571, Almost Chara wrote:based on Nico's meta, i'm townleaning her slot for now. slightly.
~Chara


Really? What about that suspicious opening, which she still has yet to answer me, btw.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #784  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:14 am

In post 574, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 571, Almost Chara wrote:based on Nico's meta, i'm townleaning her slot for now. slightly.
~Chara

You're really townleaning a HARD lurker slot... For meta reasons?

~Jimothy


What is remotely townie about Nico’s opening post?
Show

Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2018

Post Post #785  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:18 am

In post 784, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 574, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 571, Almost Chara wrote:based on Nico's meta, i'm townleaning her slot for now. slightly.
~Chara

You're really townleaning a HARD lurker slot... For meta reasons?

~Jimothy


What is remotely townie about Nico’s opening post?

Absolutely nothing, I'm surprised at the "meta townleans" there and hence a bit suspect as well. Especially when the slot has a grand total of 3 posts (or had, at the time of those reads).

~Jimothy
"Best Regional Manager Of All Time"

- That's What She Said!

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #786  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:18 am

In post 576, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 571, Almost Chara wrote:based on Nico's meta, i'm townleaning her slot for now. slightly.
~Chara

Me too. 1%.
Varsoon's meta comment made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.


Why is everyone ignoring, what clearly looks like unhappiness with her role pm?

Her not responding to my question, doesn’t look too great either. Nico, doesn’t deserve townie pints for jack, so far. :roll:
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #787  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:20 am

In post 577, Shoshin the worst wrote:in this list I could confidently pocket Taly, Nancy and you. I could give it a go with pintu but I'm not sure it'd get me anywhere. I used to be able to pocket brass but posthiatus I'm not sure how he'd take it. So I think me scumreading you and not cutely backing down when you started posting is not remotely a scumtell.

I don't understand why you think there's no town motivation in our slot pushing/scumreading you. It's pretty simple. We scumread you.
The fact you can't engage with me about why we shouldn't scumread you or should townread you had me baffled.

Imagine in newbie 1907 for example if you and Nauci had fleshed out why you were misreading each other day two. think about how that kind of conversation might play out as an example.

sorry there's few ways to illustrate my point effectively here


Seriously, you actually think you could ever pocket me in THIS game, after what happened in SC 1?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Show

Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2018

Post Post #788  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:24 am

I'm feeling less confident on my URAP2 read right now, I'm up for a wagon on Nicorobin. It does look like unhappiness with her role PM, and the "meta" townleans there I find stupid -- more like made-up reasons not to vote there, so I think it's a good wagon.

VOTE: Nicorobin


~Jimothy
"Best Regional Manager Of All Time"

- That's What She Said!

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #789  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:25 am

In post 586, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 583, u r a person 2 wrote:meta,

We honestly can't apply BoP because we have no idea what people's alignments are. More that we think the subconscious mindset you've presented with some of your reads has been scum indicative.

We really don't believe in reading people via bop at all. Categorically.

I was looking for some stuff in this game which I should townread. Sorry if this felt like a breakthrough but I'm not sure how to see anything AI in the BoP argument. It might be slightly towny because of the disconnect maybe? But then scum who are caught for the wrong reason often react the same way. So I'm quite net null on it :(


Can you please explain BoP, thanks. And yes, I know it stands for burden of proficiency but I don’t know what that means?
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #790  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:30 am

In post 598, Varsoon wrote:@STW: Point out where I said anything about no more handing out townreads and I'll show you how the context is absolutely different. Stay sore.

@AlmostChara: If the thread isn't locked by the time I get home, we can jam.
I don't know why anyone's doubtcastin' the vig, since it should town-confirm me
And I get the added bonus of blowing down scum-Shoshin
A++

-V


You’re seeing something I’m not then. I don’t see how you are so convinced, they’re lockscum here - especially when you compare their posts here with SC 1.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #791  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:34 am

In post 599, u r a person 2 wrote:ProFlavor's game is remarkably light.
They are scum reading one person for lurking, me for voting a lurker, and T&L because they always town read them early, as far as I can recall.

They also have a bunch of naked town reads. Currently trying to engage that slot, but I don't have any reason to town read them

I'm still reading almost chara as town. They had that lynch pool early and I could understand the worldview they were living in to have that pool. Since then they have not stood out much to me, which means nothing pinged me.

Alchemist, I am currently sheeping a town read on. He's on the list to dig into. I'm sure you can see that I've been slowly hopping from one slot to the next


Agree on AC and Alchemist21.

Your posting in here, kind of lowkey reminds me of Mewtaph in SC 1 for some reason.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #792  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:35 am

In post 600, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 592, Shoshin the worst wrote:This is STW. There's no reason you can't talk to TW through this hydra and you're still tunnelling our signing thing.

you're not one person, you just have aligned reads. you can't play as one person while referencing different heads like they're different as you have been.

there is a reason. the reason is it's confusing. listen to the other players in the game.
~Chara


+1
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #793  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:38 am

In post 603, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 598, Varsoon wrote:@STW: Point out where I said anything about no more handing out townreads and I'll show you how the context is absolutely different. Stay sore.

@AlmostChara: If the thread isn't locked by the time I get home, we can jam.
I don't know why anyone's doubtcastin' the vig, since it should town-confirm me
And I get the added bonus of blowing down scum-Shoshin
A++

-V

I'm sorry, aren't you the same Varsoon that fakeclaimed a dayvig on profii and made him softclaim his cop role? (and I'm being generous by saying softclaim 'cause it was haaaaard as rock) You know the phrase "cry wolf"?

The triple vote shenanigans... I can't say much but I assume it was just on the tip of your tongue? :lol:

-Pin


I don’t like the whole, this should confitown me thing. Scum!Shoshin did that last game wrt to Irrelephant11 kill. Nothing confirms ANYONE as town here, pre-flip.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #794  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:40 am

In post 606, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 598, Varsoon wrote:@STW: Point out where I said anything about no more handing out townreads and I'll show you how the context is absolutely different. Stay sore.

You remember that from scm1.
Also we have a sentence of humour. :P


God bless autocorrect. :lol:
Show

Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2018

Post Post #795  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:42 am

In post 793, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:I don’t like the whole, this should confitown me thing. Scum!Shoshin did that last game wrt to Irrelephant11 kill. Nothing confirms ANYONE as town here, pre-flip.

We know there's a town-vig in the game, so if it's not Varsoon they simply kill him at night.

May as well treat that slot as conftown today, and not lynch it.

~Jimothy
"Best Regional Manager Of All Time"

- That's What She Said!

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #796  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:43 am

In post 607, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 600, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 592, Shoshin the worst wrote:This is STW. There's no reason you can't talk to TW through this hydra and you're still tunnelling our signing thing.

you're not one person, you just have aligned reads. you can't play as one person while referencing different heads like they're different as you have been.

there is a reason. the reason is it's confusing. listen to the other players in the game.
~Chara

I'm making the point that casually shading it as "scummy" is nonsense.
Anything directed at TW will be answered the same as if he were a solo slot.
Don't understand what's confusing about this.


How is AC shading this as “scummy”?

All they’re doing is reiterating what everyone has been thinking the entire game, which is that your hydra dynamics are confusing af.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #797  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:45 am

In post 608, Almost Chara wrote:Wait a second!

@Varsoon: Are you saying that this "DAY"vig of yours was for real??

~Almost Confused


:lol:

That would make an awesome hydra name, not quite in the league of Auroapocalypse but damned close.

~Nancy, creative username critic
Show

Shoshin the worst
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 05, 2019
Pronoun: They

Post Post #798  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:47 am

In post 789, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 586, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 583, u r a person 2 wrote:meta,

We honestly can't apply BoP because we have no idea what people's alignments are. More that we think the subconscious mindset you've presented with some of your reads has been scum indicative.

We really don't believe in reading people via bop at all. Categorically.

I was looking for some stuff in this game which I should townread. Sorry if this felt like a breakthrough but I'm not sure how to see anything AI in the BoP argument. It might be slightly towny because of the disconnect maybe? But then scum who are caught for the wrong reason often react the same way. So I'm quite net null on it :(


Can you please explain BoP, thanks. And yes, I know it stands for burden of proficiency but I don’t know what that means?

Burden of proficiency.
Basically, the idea that "because Player X isn't proficient, they must be scum". For example, saying "because Nancy mislynched scum and had bad reads she must be scum". It's a nonsensical argument.

Here URAP2 is suggesting I'm BoPing him because I'm saying "because you didn't have the same read as us on a lurker post, you must be scum".
hydra of Shoshin & the worst!

Shoshin the worst
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 05, 2019
Pronoun: They

Post Post #799  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:48 am

In post 791, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 599, u r a person 2 wrote:ProFlavor's game is remarkably light.
They are scum reading one person for lurking, me for voting a lurker, and T&L because they always town read them early, as far as I can recall.

They also have a bunch of naked town reads. Currently trying to engage that slot, but I don't have any reason to town read them

I'm still reading almost chara as town. They had that lynch pool early and I could understand the worldview they were living in to have that pool. Since then they have not stood out much to me, which means nothing pinged me.

Alchemist, I am currently sheeping a town read on. He's on the list to dig into. I'm sure you can see that I've been slowly hopping from one slot to the next


Agree on AC and Alchemist21.

Your posting in here, kind of lowkey reminds me of Mewtaph in SC 1 for some reason.

This is a very towny take.
Urap2 is a lot more present than Mewtaph was tho tbf
hydra of Shoshin & the worst!

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games