Time to End the Blacklist Insanity!

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #0  (isolation #0)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:18 am

There are some people onsite - despite it in no way being approved in the rules, who are apparently under the lol misconception that they are some how above everyone else, entitled and have the God given right to intimidate, bully and iow, aggressively dictate what games, which players can play. Now, if you are an actual game mod. this is of course fine. As a game mod, you do have the right to choose who you allow into your games but you have NO GODDAMNED RIGHT to harass, bully, or otherwise intimidate any players from joining any games, you don’t mod. If I was in charge of this site, I would defacto temp ban, any person who either attempted or threatened to attempt to employ, this gross and unfairly manipulative tactic on any other player - for the sole express purpose of violating their right, to participate in any game of their choosing.
Last edited by Nancy Drew 39 on Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2  (isolation #1)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:27 am

In post 1, Firebringer wrote:so who is blacklisting you?


No one because blacklists are a delusion and as a rational, sane individual, I don’t believe in things that don’t actually exist but SOME people do share this delusion - to their detriment and allow themselves to be bullied, harassed and intimidated from joining games on this site and this thread is for them.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5  (isolation #2)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:43 am

In post 3, Firebringer wrote:I mean I get your frustration with them because they are annoying but the thing you should recognize is that you are being excluded from games that you don't want to be in to begin with.


I am not being excluded from anything, precisely because I don’t subscribe to a rogue practice, that isn’t endorsed according to site rules.

My point was differentiating between a mod blacklisting a player, which actually IS allowed and players trying to stop other players, from joining games, they DON’T mod.

There aren’t any game mods to my knowledge, who have blacklisted me, the ONLY blacklist that is actually recognized as valid on this site. The other kind is about as real as Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy but some unfortunate individuals are unfairly gaslighted and manipulated into thinking it’s real, when it isn’t. That’s my whole point. Hence, the “insanity” portion of the title.
Last edited by Nancy Drew 39 on Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6  (isolation #3)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:48 am

In post 4, Firebringer wrote:like look at it from this perspective if you are joining a game run by a mod who is enforcing a bad blacklist.
1) they have poor judgement.
2) the person you will be playing with is not someone you want to really play with.

you are winning out by being rejected by a bad mod and not playing with a unpleasant person.

and if you have a legitimate blacklist (rare) and the mod doesn't enforce, you should leave because you don't want to be playing with the person to begin with or the mod doesn't care about your enjoyment and can't see a time bomb potential unless you point it out and if they ignore then again poor judgement.

Like I have been on every side of the blacklist portion. I think more on the receiving end for a long time, but yeah. The best attitude with it is realization that some games are not worth playing and some mods/players are not ones who you want to be in their games anyway.


No, no you are misunderstanding the point of this thread. I don’t have any issue whatsoever with game mods. doing this, while I admit to not necessarily being a fan, I’m referring to the other actually non-existent kind.

I think every single player on this site, has the right to join any game of their choosing, so long as the mod has no issue with it. But it is an entirely different matter, for any players to attempt to harass and bully other players, in this manner.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #8  (isolation #4)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:54 am

P.edit. I don’t allow anyone to stop me from joining any games I wish to play in. But I’m aware that there are those who fall prey to this deceptive and unnaceptable practice, because they might not actually realize that they don’t have to allow their rights to be violated in such a way.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #11  (isolation #5)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:59 am

In post 7, Firebringer wrote:
In post 5, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3, Firebringer wrote:I mean I get your frustration with them because they are annoying but the thing you should recognize is that you are being excluded from games that you don't want to be in to begin with.


I am not being excluded from anything, precisely because I don’t subscribe to a rogue practice, that isn’t endorsed according to site rules.

My point was differentiating between a mod blacklisting a player, which actually IS allowed and players trying to stop other players, from joining games, they DON’T mod.

There aren’t any game mods to my knowledge, who have blacklisted me, the only blacklist that is actually recognized as valid on this site. The other kind is about as real as Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy but some unfortunate individuals are unfairly gaslighted and manipulated into thinking it’s real, when it isn’t. That’s my whole point. Hence, the “insanity” portion of the title.

I mean it is allowed and a direct extension of the mod discretion.
so you arguing it is some outside force that can't exist is just odd to me.

do you want a rules change that states that players can't tell a mod who they don't want in or out of the game?
cause where is the line there? if they state "i am not telling you who to have in this game but i am not playing with x" is that not pushing the mod to do something?

if multiple people do this same thing is that okay?


I obviously don’t think that’s cool but I’m more referring to some players telling other players, that they are bannned from signing up for games, that they are in and they actually lack the awareness of how gross and ethically unpalatable that is, so they aggressively either threaten or attempt to guilttrip other players from participating in games they very much would love to be a part of.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #17  (isolation #6)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:14 am

In post 12, RadiantCowbells wrote:If I want someone to stay the fuck away from me that should be respected

In post 13, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like you were a part of the mathblade joining my game secretly fiasco even though I know that I can't stand playing with him

It created a worse game experience for myself and all the other players

Sure we can make it through mod's responsibility but I don't think game mods generally want to take sides and I think Ari's mistake not intervening is one many game mods would/will make so it should rly be listmod enforced

It isn't right now but


I don’t have any issue with anyone - of their own volition choosing not to play in any games. I’m specifically referring to players bullying and harassing other members from playing in games, they wish to be a part of. Sure, if this is a MUTUAL decision, that’s obviously fine but when one player seems to think they have the right to actually dictate to another, which games, they’re allowed to participate in, that’s where I see the problem.

I do understand YOUR point here but that is not the reason I made this thread.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #21  (isolation #7)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:18 am

In post 16, RadiantCowbells wrote:It does not make the site better to have people who can't stand each other in the same game soooo


Any MUTUAL decision is of course fine, as is any player choosing not to play with certain members. I’m specifically referring to the ethically unacceptable IMO practice of some players bullying, manipulating and otherwise harassing or guilttripping other members from playing in games, they wish to play in. We aren’t discussing the same thing at all. Your position is fine but that isn’t at all, what I have an objection too.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #23  (isolation #8)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:22 am

In post 18, Firebringer wrote:
In post 11, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I obviously don’t think that’s cool but I’m more referring to some players telling other players, that they are bannned from signing up for games, that they are in and they actually lack the awareness of how gross and ethically unpalatable that is, so they aggressively either threaten or attempt to guilttrip other players from participating in games they very much would love to be a part of.

yeah that's bad. seen it too often, I don't think I have ever told someone they are banned from my games but have said something to effect of "don't sign up for games with me again" which isn't very charismatic.

but the answer to that is to go, "okay, you do you".

let the mods figure it out.

when someone is being unreasonable the best place to be is the reasonable the one.
they have the problem, you don't. You aren't causing issues or escalating, as soon as you start escalating because someone started with saying you are banned is now when they have ammo to prove a case against you.

Just like when someone calls you scum the best defense isn't "NO I AM NOT AND HOW DARE YOU!", answering a blacklist should be met with "Cool, anything else?"


If another player were to have the audacity to tell me, not to join any games they’re playing in. I would as nicely as I can manage it, tell them exactly what they can do with that “request”. :lol:

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #25  (isolation #9)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:49 am

In post 24, skitter30 wrote:Ah this is me

Nancy, someone asking you not to replace into their games in the future does not constitute 'harassment, bullying, or manipulation'. I didn't tell you not to sign up for games that I've signed up for - if I see you in the signup list after I've /inned I'll just /out; I'm not trying to limit which games you can play or prevent you from playing games you want to play. All I'm asking is for you not to actively replace into games I'm already in so that I don't have to rep out.

And if you wanted to discuss this it probably should have been done over PM instead of in MD, but whatever. And in a couple of weeks from now but whatever too.


I will play in any games I damn well want to and no one - who lacks authority - is going to prevent this. Because this was a GENERAL topic and not about YOU?

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #26  (isolation #10)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:55 am

And I obviously disagree with that. Anyone has the right not to of their own volition, play or not play with whomever they like.

It however crosses the line, when one player takes it upon themself to in any way influence another player from participating in any game of their choosing, And yes, you do not have the right to make that request. I owe you squat. Why should I not play in any game I like, just because you or anyone else disagrees?

I would never ask such a thing of you or anyone else and yes, there are players, I would rather not play with and they know who they are but I’ll be damned if I’m ever going to allow myself to be pushed out of any game, I wish to play in.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #28  (isolation #11)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:17 pm

In post 27, skitter30 wrote:
In post 26, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Anyone has the right not to of their own volition, play or not play with whomever they like.


All I'm trying to do is exercise this right. I'm not trying to limit which games you can play or infringe on your right to play, but rather just trying to prevent unpleasant situations from developing.

If you'd like to talk about it more please pm me


I have no issue with you playing in any games with me. :)

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #30  (isolation #12)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:24 pm

In post 29, brassherald wrote:I think the important thing in this thread is that everyone has secretly blacklisted brassherald, right? That's why no one likes me?


Welp, I legit feel horrible that you found that out like this. I was hoping to break it to you more tactfullly.



:lol:

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #46  (isolation #13)  » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:54 pm

In post 45, Gamma Emerald wrote:Want to add this real quick:

If someone doesn't want to play with you, respect that. Don't replace into games they're in, and more importantly, DON'T ENTER EVERY GAME. I recall ABR got shortchanged by a mod decision to take the other person's side despite that person being the one entering a ton of games. Had I been in control I would've given ABR preference.


I don’t respect the entire concept. I think it’s total bs.

:o

I didn’t realize this thread got reopened or I wouldn’t have made a second one.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #47  (isolation #14)  » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:59 pm

In post 31, brassherald wrote:
In post 30, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 29, brassherald wrote:I think the important thing in this thread is that everyone has secretly blacklisted brassherald, right? That's why no one likes me?


Welp, I legit feel horrible that you found that out like this. I was hoping to break it to you more tactfullly.



:lol:

So, that's why you sent me a series of PMs that were just lists of the Black family.


:oops:

I hope the black and white lists, didn’t cause you too much distress?

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #49  (isolation #15)  » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:06 pm

I can’t read that post, since he’s on my ignore list. He’s probably just calling me an “asshole” again for disagreeing with him. What do I win? :roll:

I probably should have just reported him for that, in the first place but I couldn’t be bothered to destroy any braincells reading his nonsense.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #51  (isolation #16)  » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:13 pm

Dude, just give it up already. I can’t read your drivel and our lolcringeworthy PM exchange has convinced me that you have absolutely nothing to say, remotely worth reading.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #53  (isolation #17)  » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:26 pm

There ought to be an scummy for the member who doesn’t get the point, like ever. I keep telling him, I’m not reading his bs and just like clockwork, he keeps responding to me anyway. :lol:

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #55  (isolation #18)  » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:28 pm

In post 54, Flavor Leaf wrote:Miaow


Shouldn’t that be, “meow”?

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #56  (isolation #19)  » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:31 pm

Spoiler:


Speaking of, anybody ever watch this show?

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #58  (isolation #20)  » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:38 pm

Is the anti-beetlejuice method more effective than the beetlejuice one?

Does someone need a building to fall on them, like unreal. :lol:

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #59  (isolation #21)  » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:39 pm

VOTE: HC

Please powerlynch this. You’ll definitely thank me. :)

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #65  (isolation #22)  » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:13 pm

In post 61, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also I think if you have a blacklist you should keep it private. Waving it in people's faces is just rude. Same with reporting posts.
I intended to just add my two cents and have this be done btw, but that looks like I was wrong.


I think it’s fine for anyone to choose not to play whatever game because they dislike the playerlist for whatever reasons.

I think Trump should ask HC to join his cabinet. :twisted:

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #66  (isolation #23)  » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:14 pm

In post 63, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 55, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 54, Flavor Leaf wrote:Miaow


Shouldn’t that be, “meow”?


Nah, peacocks make the miaow sound


Oh? You’re supposed to be a peacock? That explains it. :lol:

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #67  (isolation #24)  » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:17 pm

In post 64, RadiantCowbells wrote:Nancy as your friend you are being an asshole to HC for having a different viewpoint on this and you should not do that.


Are you trolling here? :lol:

I’m not even reading his posts. Our PM exchange was painfully boring enough.

I ALWAYS want to have a different opinion from HC on any and everything possible, there is to have an opinion about.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #71  (isolation #25)  » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:32 pm

In post 68, RadiantCowbells wrote:I would like to think that you're better than whatever this is and I would greatly appreciate it if you would prove me right.

Think what you want about blacklists but these comments are unwarranted.


I really don’t appreciate this from you, RC and why do you think I should be nice, to someone who thinks it’s ever acceptable to call someone an “asshole”, for disagreeing with them?

Are you seriously arguing that I don’t have a right to have a different opinion on this? I happen to think I 100% right here and I don’t think it’s cool that you disrespect my right to disagree with you here.

I strongly believe player blacklists are a bad thing and an unnecessarily hurtful way of resolving these types of issues. The fact that other people want to be unquestioning sheep about this, doesn’t remotely make me wrong.

If you seriously think ill of me, because I sincerely and with damned good reason disagree with you. then that would say a lot more about you, then it would me, I think.

If you’re really my friend, you don’t disrespect me by trying to shame me into agreeing with something I sincerely think is bad and harmful. You obviously see it differently but you should at the very least, not try to muzzle my right to express a dissenting opinion - especially one, I feel this strongly about. I would never in a million years, ever do that to you, because I respect your right to disagree with me and I’m genuinely okay with that.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #73  (isolation #26)  » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:34 pm

In post 70, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 67, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 64, RadiantCowbells wrote:Nancy as your friend you are being an asshole to HC for having a different viewpoint on this and you should not do that.


Are you trolling here? :lol:

I’m not even reading his posts. Our PM exchange was painfully boring enough.

I ALWAYS want to have a different opinion from HC on any and everything possible, there is to have an opinion about.

I'm going to need you to stay on topic or this is getting locked again.


Sorry but I already told that player via PM, to stop contacting me and he continues to post here, practically stalking me but I’ll do as you wish.

I’m not really going to be upset if it gets locked though, since my point is clearly being misconstrued anyway. :/

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #77  (isolation #27)  » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:42 pm

In post 72, RadiantCowbells wrote:of course you have a right to disagreement.

HC spelled out a hypothetical that wasn't referring to you or any individual and called the person who did a specific thing an asshole. not you.

i'm not calling you out for taking an anti-blacklist stance, I'm calling you out for making uncalled for comments towards HC about how he should be on trump's cabinet, etc.


He insulted me previously in this thread and via PM. I currently have him on ignore, because that’s pretty much ALL he did in our PM exchange was insult me, harass me and be rude to me. I will however trust your word on this and assume, he isn’t just calling me an “asshole” repeatedly, for disagreeing with him.

What you’re saying is really just splitting hairs, because as I said, I vehemently disagree with that “hypothetical”. I view it as emotional manipulation and bullying and I don’t think it makes anyone an “asshole”, when they stand up to bullies. When you think, someone is being unfair to you, it in no world makes one an “asshole” to stand up to that. I know you don’t see it that way but I do, 1000%.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #81  (isolation #28)  » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:45 pm

In post 74, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 73, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 70, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 67, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 64, RadiantCowbells wrote:Nancy as your friend you are being an asshole to HC for having a different viewpoint on this and you should not do that.


Are you trolling here? :lol:

I’m not even reading his posts. Our PM exchange was painfully boring enough.

I ALWAYS want to have a different opinion from HC on any and everything possible, there is to have an opinion about.

I'm going to need you to stay on topic or this is getting locked again.


Sorry but I already told that player via PM, to stop contacting me and he continues to post here, practically stalking me but I’ll do as you wish.

I’m not really going to be upset if it gets locked though, since my point is clearly being misconstrued anyway. :/


Wait really? then yeah he shouldn't be posting in your thread and you should have communicated that sooner

mind sending me the pms between you?


Yeah, I had to ask him more than once to leave me alone and had to actually go as far, as threaten to report him. Sure, I can send you the PMs. Is that allowed? On some sites, it constitutes a violation of privacy to do that and it doesn’t necessarily extend to threads. However, it definitely makes him a hypocrite, doesn’t it?

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst


[ + ]

Return to Mafia Discussion