xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:52 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 24, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 21, Doughboy wrote:VOTE: trivium
In post 23, xwing wrote:VOTE: trivium
This puts him at L-2. Those are two blind votes on a bandwagon that has no substance.

VOTE: xwing because that was the L-2, but still
FoS
ing Doughboy.
what if it's L-2? why does it concern you? does it mean you find the other votes are not blind?
also, why FoS doughboy (henceforth shortened as DB) among all the other voters?
In post 27, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 25, Trivium wrote:Sorry mod, will make note. Whoaa lapsa's in this game?
VOTE: TheGoldenParadox
hahaha reason?
@trivium: what's your relationship with lapsa? what are your thoughts on this current wagon on you?
In post 30, Nikk wrote:
In post 19, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: trivium
This also gets a FoS.
why flubbs instead of the other voters?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:23 am

Post by xwing »

In post 7, Nikk wrote:Hello I have arrived.

VOTE: Vote: xwing

Normal day 1 probing.
why do you need to insert the last line (bolded for emphasis)?
In post 35, profii wrote:I am interested if the following players are interested in pushing the Trivium wagon through to a lynch:

2.Nikk
5.Wagonomics
6.Egix96
9.Robert2424
i dont get this question..who would push through to lynch someone on day 1 page 2/3?
In post 36, Egix96 wrote:
This puts him at L-2. Those are two blind votes on a bandwagon that has no substance.

FoS
ing Doughboy.
I can agree with this.

VOTE: xwing
disliking egix vote here, reasons below..
In post 44, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 32, xwing wrote:

FoS
ing Doughboy.
what if it's L-2? why does it concern you? does it mean you find the other votes are not blind?
also, why FoS doughboy (henceforth shortened as DB) among all the other voters?
My point is that you two just posted naked votes and no other game content, which
1) takes an oppurtunity to jump on a wagon that seems like it's going to lynch, clearly to try and appear town, and
2) doesn't post any game advancing content for us to try to read them by.
Previous voters did
a)not naked vote, or
b)were on a wagon that just started developing.
do you seriously think someone is going to get lynched on page 2 or 3?
putting trivium in L-2 is giving us game advancing content..do you agree or disagree?
if i put a jokey reason during my RVS vote, would my L-2 vote still have pinged you?
are you scum?
VOTE: goldenparadox
In post 54, Egix96 wrote: [snip]
Ehh. Just because a wagon forms on someone very quickly, doesn't necessarily mean the person being wagoned is town.

Example I can cite: the beginning of Newbie 1893.
i like the bolded above, and taking note..i did like trivium's reaction to his wagon though..
conversely disliking goldenparadox and nikk slots on their reactions to it..
feeling dubious on egix slot for initially agreeing with golden and voting my slot, then backtracking..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:33 am

Post by xwing »

In post 50, Nikk wrote:
In post 49, Trivium wrote:It's just a thing people are doing to get talking to happen.
People are just acting outside of the interest of the town (quick wagon, naked votes) to stir up conversation? To x's credit they did jump right in and ask good questions.

VOTE: Flubbernugget
what do you think of goldenparadox slot? can we use GP? but i dunno, typing "paradox" feels good lol :P
why is a quick wagon/naked vote during RVS outside the interest of town?
how do you propose to hunt scum?
In post 51, Nikk wrote:Voting flub for bandwagon vote with no substance
slightly pinged by the wording used, similar wording and reason used by golden..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:36 am

Post by xwing »

hey lolwagons! nice name..
noted on your reads..
[placeholder] so i remember to comeback to you when you're ready to share..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 64, LolWagons wrote:
In post 62, xwing wrote:
In post 50, Nikk wrote:
In post 49, Trivium wrote:It's just a thing people are doing to get talking to happen.
People are just acting outside of the interest of the town (quick wagon, naked votes) to stir up conversation? To x's credit they did jump right in and ask good questions.

VOTE: Flubbernugget
what do you think of goldenparadox slot? can we use GP? but i dunno, typing "paradox" feels good lol :P
why is a quick wagon/naked vote during RVS outside the interest of town?
how do you propose to hunt scum?
In post 51, Nikk wrote:Voting flub for bandwagon vote with no substance
slightly pinged by the wording used, similar wording and reason used by golden..
Ohhh I have commentary on this too but I’ll hold off.

I try to always let the person respond before I chime in. You don’t want to queue them into what you’re looking for in the answer.
i think lolwagons can be town for now..see bold above..i dont think scum:
1) will purposely tell they are being cage-y about their reads, twice now in fact
2) will think to add the line about letting people respond first, i think this is a townie mindset
In post 68, Nikk wrote:Hey x,

Both questions to me are kind of the same so I'll answer both.

I hate votes with no reasoning. Allowing it gives scum an opening to skate by. It would be hypocritical of me to not at least put something in and then rail against other naked voters.
hey nikk! :) i think you missed the first question?
1. what do you think of goldenparadox slot?
also,
2. if i put in some lame joke-y reason behind my vote, would you be pinged by it (assuming my vote put him at L-2 still)?
In post 71, LolWagons wrote:
In post 70, Lapsa wrote:VOTE: wagonomics
^This slot is starting to look bad

Calls for votes on a larger bandwagon that he doesn’t even have a vote on and now going after obvious policy lynch bait. Completely ignores my scum reads wagon. If GP flips red I’d encourage everyone to remember this.
storing in memory..
all the more reason to town read lolwagon, methinks..
not sure why wagonomics is policy lynch though, @lolwagon?

@lapsa, what do you think about gp and nikk slots? thoughts on the current game state?
In post 78, profii wrote:I dont feel as great about xwing though, dunno why
profii, talk to me about this? there must be something i've said/done that made you say that..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 82, LolWagons wrote:Also to add to Lapsa the fact he wanted to lynch Trivium without him being on the wagon is icky. Either town really not paying attention or scum forgetting to walk his walk and talk his talk. I find it hard to believe as town I’d forget where my vote was.
nah, leaning more on scummy for lapsa..
@profii, why do you think it just deserves a "noted" level?
In post 83, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 66, Wagonomics wrote:WAGONS
Doughboy
Nikk
LolWagons
Trivium
Wagonomics
Egix96
profii
Sashaddin
Robert2424
xwing
TheGoldenParadox
Flubbernugget
Lapsa
VALUE
1. Why are you giving yourself such a high value?

2. Profii only has a short ISO yet the highest rating. Are you reading from meta or is it something I missed?

3. I kinda like LolWagons ISO, why a rating so high?

I'll post more tonight, time for dinner and I watch my kids all evening.
@wagonomics: nice flavor, i like it!! though im confused in what you're actually trying to convey..would you mind giving a non-flavor text for this? what do the numbers indicate?

@sasha: what do you think of gp and nikk slots?

pedit:
@profii: hmmm okay i can understand that train of thought..personally though i dislike meta coz it's very volatile..i would say i believe you re your explanation..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by xwing »

hmmm i like to like you profii, but maybe i cant give you a town read just yet..but def not on my scumdar..
im gonna take a backseat for now and let the others come in and comment.. :)

@mod: i'm going to be V/LA on the weekends UTC+12, it's Friday lunch time now my time..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:53 am

Post by xwing »

In post 91, xwing wrote:hmmm i like to like you profii, but maybe i cant give you a town read just yet..but def not on my scumdar..

@mod: i'm going to be V/LA on the weekends UTC+12, it's Friday lunch time now my time..
it's concerning how many people read this post scummy..
but i find it more concerning that all the people who got pinged didnt have questions for me..like all of them are just writing this off as scummy and that's that? hmmm..
in my defense:
1. would you think scum would explicitly state they are taking a backseat? i mentioned this coz i felt i was clogging the thread, wanted others to chime in more..
2. i also state my V/LA is on weekends in ALL my games (db can attest, we had a game together..a quick check in my other games will attest to this as well..)
3. not sure what waffling means..if i dont have follow up questions, maybe that's because i was
a. on V/LA
b. satisfied with your answer

quick reads based on skim:
strong town: lolwagons
townier than townlean: db, sasha
townlean: profii, robert, wagonomics
null: trivium, lapsa, egix
scumlean: gp, nikk, flubber

additional posts incoming..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:12 am

Post by xwing »

In post 128, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 91, xwing wrote:hmmm i like to like you profii, but maybe i cant give you a town read just yet..but def not on my scumdar..

"Hey look I might have to defend myself ok bye"
In post 130, profii wrote:VOTE: xwing

glad it's not just me, seems like the right way to go
this looks like a very bad vote fmpov, profii..
so you had a bad feeling about my slot, but you wait for someone else to validate and vote for it before getting your hands dirty yourself? if you're town, i think this looks bad on your slot, i'd rather you voted me first..
In post 134, Flubbernugget wrote:Mostly the way they addressed profii. "You're pushing me and instead of digging into it I'm just going to waffle on the read for now."

Like, why ask all these questions and then have so much trouble generating a conversation?
uhhh i dont understand what you mean flubber..where am i having trouble generating conversation? isnt it more like i had to go so i ended it, but gave my closing comments before i did?

[naked vote and "not moving the game forward"] argument against me:
for all those who keep saying [paraphrased] "xwing made a naked vote and is not giving substantial content:
i urge townies to look past surface level and also try to see the
motive
behind certain actions..the fact that we've got a lot of discussion going on about the game (at my expense perhaps) is pretty telling..or so i hope.. :)

pedi: @lapsa, will reply to you in a bit..not sure if i should comment on stuff i missed in the last uhhhh 6+ pages first..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:23 am

Post by xwing »

In post 155, Nikk wrote:Oh my goodness I am a shoot moron.

I meant lapsa not Robert. Robert's post piecing the two laps piece's together are what made me think it was off.

My bad

VOTE: lapsa
lapsa slot is pinging me too, hmmm..might need to revise my read on nikk..
In post 162, profii wrote:
In post 161, LolWagons wrote:Duuuuuude GPs post is awful. The OP he’s quoting is profii saying that it’s probably not a reliable read because he’s reading off someone else’s meta. Instead of sheeping more updated and more rationally sound logic of generating questions with no content. Reasons matter and I am not buying that.

Trivium is town. This time, I think I’m actually sure.
get on xwing!
In post 171, LolWagons wrote:
Interesting. I am getting that same thing, though in a different way. Xwing is scummy and it seems that he is playing this kind of game.
Profii. This is like, the most vague half-hearted waffling I’ve seen on a while. That type of post is not town.
@lapsa: why GP is scummy
to add:
1. naked voting as a reason is very flimsy, considering we were at RVS stage..if my vote was a hammer, i wouldn't find the naked vote a very bad reason..
2. he said i didnt produce game advancing content during RVS..does that mean GP did? very hypocritical..also i'd argue that the fact that me being on a wagon right now is indicative that my slot has produced content/discussion enough to warrant a wagon :)
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:41 am

Post by xwing »

In post 145, Sashaddin wrote:Having caught up, I sense the better wagon here is Xwing. I feel the same thing as everyone who voted for him. My vote would put to L-2 if I count well, so I will hold off for a bit.
When I come back home I'll vote him if my mind hasn't changed or if someone hasn't posted something about him.
sasha you seem town..
why the hesitancy to put my slot to L-2? i certainly dont mind..you can put it to L-1 even..
i'd be very cross if i got lolhammered though, so let's not hammer.. :)
In post 147, Egix96 wrote:I'm keeping my vote where it is for now. I'm not feeling all that persuaded to change it back.
im not feeling good with this slot..seems like he's just popping in and out..
In post 198, Nikk wrote:
In post 196, LolWagons wrote:
In post 194, Nikk wrote:You seem very defensive, friend. It interests me.

You're question has a simple answer. I don't. I wanted to see how you would react. I now have my answer.

As I said early, Paradox feels like a
I get pissed when people don't answer my questions. About half the people in this game just finished a game with me where the guy wouldn't answer me directly and yeah, I fucking hate it.
It is a big part of the game, town or scum. But we can discuss mafia philosophy elsewhere.

It looks as if the day is consolidating into TGP and xwing. I would be curious to hear TGP's thoughts on lolwagon and xwing's thoughts on lapsa please.
@nikk: im leaning scum on lapsa..i think i've already stated this..
, scroll down for lapsa section

In post 199, LolWagons wrote:And no, that's not a loaded question. I'm genuinely interested in your opinion.
lolwagons vs nikk seem TvT to me..hmmm..
@lolwagons can you elaborate on what "chainsawing" means? i didnt understand that..

pedit: @lapsa i meant im still replying/commenting on the latter pages but i've seen your current post already (while in preview)..that said your attack on me feels very scummy..i didnt get this vibe from profii or sasha..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:15 am

Post by xwing »

In post 178, Robert2424 wrote:[snip]
Riding in a Xwing sounds fun and all, but I'd rather fly an Awing. *cue star wars music*.
^slight townie points to robert for the star wars reference..
kidding aside, slight town points for wanting to push for his own read instead of sheeping..
In post 178, Robert2424 wrote:
In post 150, TheGoldenParadox wrote:I see where you're coming from, but right now Robert is more "overeager town" than "cunning scum" in my eyes.
[snip]
additional town points for robert since GP (my scumlean) called him an eager townie..
In post 184, Doughboy wrote: You do if you want to know why they voted. You can’t say people refused to provide reasons just because they didn’t give one. Sometimes it’s good to not give a reason. Sometimes people just don’t have the time. Sometimes people do it to get a reaction.

Ask before you say people refused or don’t say they refused.
^db is town..
In post 205, Robert2424 wrote:
In post 184, Doughboy wrote:
In post 178, Robert2424 wrote:I really shouldn't have to ask people, hence my response before
You do if you want to know why they voted. You can’t say people refused to provide reasons just because they didn’t give one. Sometimes it’s good to not give a reason. Sometimes people just don’t have the time. Sometimes people do it to get a reaction.

Ask before you say people refused or don’t say they refused.
If they don't have time, don't post. I only posts when I'm not at work and on my home computer. If they are going for reactions, they are just putting unneeded spotlight on themself. I don't see why you need to defend naked voting so much.
@robert: i'd be careful with your line of reasoning on "post only when you have time" plus "always explain yourself"..did could be used by scum to their advantage to appear townie..
In post 206, LolWagons wrote:
In post 204, Nikk wrote:
In post 202, LolWagons wrote:#113-#118 (they aren't all his, but that window) in his ISO...I mean, that's bad.
I mean 115 literally describes 117 and 118.
Yup.

So don't discount the Lapsa lynch. I have the opposite stance of you. GP barely a better push than Lapsa. Need more from both.
im fine with either gp or lapsa lynch for D1..
let's move this along please..
In post 225, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 210, LolWagons wrote:Well I was hoping no one would specifically point that piece out because if people want to think there's a cop when there's not, that would typically benefit town, but you went and blew it.
Sorry dude. I did not think of the consequences as deep as you did. How does it help town? (Not a trick question, I just want to be educated)
^sasha is town..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:36 am

Post by xwing »

surprisingly, i find gp's read list and a bit okay..doesn't redeem his scum equity though..
also, robert's in got a lot of nulls..doesnt look too good..
In post 256, profii wrote:Yo Lolwagons - i wanted you to vote Xwing because I thought you were scum WITH Xwing - that why I note your resistance but you are starting to town it up a bit more so I'll reveal my read.

I am placing you under the pressure of a relatively high burden of proficiency so if you keep getting stuff wrong I am going to revert back to my initial instinct that you are scum with xwing.

it was an early read and probably wrong but that's why i was going that way.
@profii..your line on burden of proficiency is dangerous, and could be interpreted as giving you a way out as scum later when you suddenly scumread lolwagons..
that said, yes i am still campaigning for lolwagons as my strongest townread..
i'll say db is also a good candidate..
In post 262, Robert2424 wrote:with we have till after christmas to get a lynch, and I am in no hurry to see anybody lynched and neither should anybody.
nope..we should have a lynch target early..if the slot claims PR, we need another round of discussion (unless you think the slot's too scummy even with the claim)..so not being in a hurry in this context in anti-town..hmmm maybe db is right about you? hmmm..
In post 280, Doughboy wrote:
In post 279, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 263, Doughboy wrote:
In post 259, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 257, Doughboy wrote: I appreciate the attempt though. I like to see scum fight back.
THis is pinging me HARD.
And why is that?
Because you're being so high and mighty as well as the fact that that post provides no value to anyone.
That’s because I am high and mighty. That’s a dumb reason to ping somebody. Not every post needs to provide value. You of all people should know this since you’ve made posts without any value
In post 298, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 294, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 259, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 257, Doughboy wrote: I appreciate the attempt though. I like to see scum fight back.
THis is pinging me HARD.
Can you elaborate? I feel doughboy is town, and at least at one point you did too
It seems not only not game advancing, but also contrived and artificial.
plus points for db and flubber, minus points again for GP (negating any positives he got from me from his read list)..
gp, you have the habit of re-using words in your argument..i mean you called my "content" as that as well..not really Ai i guess, but it's rubbing me the wrong way..being in my scumlean is not helping my view of your slot too..
In post 292, Flubbernugget wrote:Robert's has no scum reads in it.
hmmm, flubber might actually be town..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:46 am

Post by xwing »

In post 315, Doughboy wrote:
In post 314, Robert2424 wrote:
In post 311, Doughboy wrote:Defending your scum buddy?
lol, cause if I were to do so, would be a great idea. Since somehow people have already "linked me" with Golden somehow, thinking I somehow care if he got lynched. It won't hurt my feelings, I just think there a more scummy person, unless you have reasons not to vote for Lapsa?
I do have reasons not to vote Lapsa.
if robert is scum, then lapsa is town, methinks..
i think i need to reread the case on robert..
In post 328, Doughboy wrote:It’s not unusual to be inactive on weekends. Flubber I think was the one who made a big deal about it. I’d lynch him also because that was scummy as fuck.
In post 331, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 326, Doughboy wrote:One of these days I’m going to steal your pagetop
I love the mod so far, lots of vote counts on top of pages. Clean and effiicient.

: )
scumlean for buddying the mod :P
In post 340, Robert2424 wrote:I actually do have a case on Lapsa. Lapsa has yet to show any town in the slightest.

Course I'm waiting for someone to try to convince me to vote for golden.
why do you need to wait for others to convince you instead of looking at it on your own?
reinforcing my belief that robert and lapsa are not buddies though..
In post 343, Lapsa wrote:@xwing not sure what to make out of your reply

only signal I'm seeing is LolWagon's #171

sucks for you
what do you mean about signal?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:50 am

Post by xwing »

In post 353, Lapsa wrote:Image

tbf that sounds more like your plan for gaining free towncred
hmmm yeah sorry not getting you..
i dont get the hostility coming from you though..
are you an OMGUS type of player?
i havent even voted you yet..my buck is still with GP..

on a side note, how is egix getting a free pass from active lurking?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:13 am

Post by xwing »

fair enough, im active now, we can talk in real time..
i really dont know what it means, and im asking for clarification, im not playing the noob card..
this is my 5th game overall.. :)

for your question on scum reads:
scumlean: gp, nikk, flubber

those were up to the point i had finished reading, i have updated reads now that i've caught up..

gp, i've explained, top scum, wagon this (though i'm fine with robert and possibly profii too methinks..)
nikk: i didnt like the RVS (i emphasized in bold) here , but i think he might be town..
flubber: i didnt like him putting words in my mouth by interpreting my V/LA as an escape..otherwise it seems he's town, see my more recent "walls" as to why..

robert: i disliked his read list..very non-committal.. (e.g. player1 can be town, but can be scum, vice versa)..but got a few town points from me so kinda confused..
profii: i didnt like him sitting on the fence with regards on my slot, then voting me when someone voted..seemed opportunistic
egix: ?? more content needed, methinks..

hmmm i think lapsa might be town too..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:39 am

Post by xwing »

In post 359, Wagonomics wrote:xwing, is TGP the best possible investment right now?
what coin are you proposing got the highest return of investment at this moment, then? :)
In post 360, profii wrote:Xwing I’m not sure how you think I’m sitting on the fence with you - I think you are scummy :D
maybe fence-sitting is not the right word, but your vote timing looks pretty scummy fmpov.. :)
you stated that "oh, xwing questions a lot, sounds like flubber when flubber was scum, but it's not fair to vote xwing for that.."
some time later flubber votes xwing, then you vote in turn..
seems suspect for me anyway..do you think im being unreasonable?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by xwing »

it's not a popularity contest true, but it does help to make our alignments clear..
what makes you think lapsa and i are on a team together? i assume you mean as scum?
why are you getting town vibes from sash?

basically im saying that lapsa and robert is NOT a scum team..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by xwing »

can you clarify what you cant really remember? what you said/did?
why do you think there's a link between us? and what kind of link are you looking at?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by xwing »

the fact that flubber pointed that robert's list got no scum in it is slightly townie..
usually scum would have a lot of null reads and lots of weak sauce stuff..
technically flubber is incorrect in his statement though, but that's a different point..

for me, what pinged me about robert's read list is it's to wish-washy..
i think it may be in the way he has worded them..
for example, first entry, db: ".....I feel he could flip either way....."
second is my strong town reads are scum reading his slot..
tbh i dont have a strong tell on that slot, plus i feel he got a couple of minor town points for me, hence the lean..

how are you reading robert's slot? how about flubber's?
also, are you still scum reading my slot?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by xwing »

btw sasha, thanks for explaining my questions regarding some terms.. :)
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #22) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by xwing »

why do you think lapsa is scummy, sasha?
what made you clear me?
what do you think about gp?

noted on flubber post , i noticed that too..

pedit: @lolwagon, that's a shame..but it's fine..hear from you soon..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:26 am

Post by xwing »

In post 384, Trivium wrote:I think for xwing it's the question asking. He seems kind of newish in some ways, like he's still getting the hang of mafia, no offense to xwing. I feel like the type of person he is would just be more inclined to ask lots of questions and try to generate conversation as town, he seems to have latched onto that idea and rolled with it. It's that or he's newscum who thinks he can coast by convincing everyone he's town with his questions, but I'm just feeling the former and any further analysis of that just feels like wifom. The VLA is NAI and I'm suspicious of players who tried to say that's AI.
no offense taken, i would say you're fairly accurate.. :)
im trying to make it easier for people to discern my alignment, but seems the method was only half effective lol..
In post 390, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 388, Lapsa wrote:@trivium I find you underwhelming
Something we agree on.
why is trivium underwhelming? have both of you played with trivium before, and got some expectations from that slot?
In post 409, profii wrote:
In post 407, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 339, profii wrote:I’ll lynch:

Xwing
TGP
Lapsa
Robert

I think
I am curious as to why xwing is still in this list. We were both in agreement that that they were shaking the bush but not really picking up anything that may have dropped. That changed a lot with their catch up.
I haven’t read that to be fair I’ll catch up
i still dont know what to think of profii..his actions are just questionable/scummy to me..in this instance he openly admits to not reading new info but is still content to scum read me..this isnt OMGUS, it's just pinging me..as town would absorb new info and re-adjust reads accordingly..

@flubz what do you think of profii slot?
In post 410, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: robert
I am vehemently opposed to the TGP wagon
i think flubber might actually be town..if gp is scum, this kind of statement would put flubber in hot water, so i dont think a scum buddy would do this..doesnt clear gp slot though..

gp, please come in and let us know your thoughts..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:37 am

Post by xwing »

im feeling good about flubber slot..

egix slot, not so much yet..will wait for the rest of his reads..
noting that egix comment on nikk's post 7 is echoing my earlier comment on post
i'll accept lolwagon vouching for this slot for now..but wont award a town read yet..
also like that egix delivered on his word about expanding on his reads..

lolwagons, you've never been wrong on your egix read on all your past games?

lapsa, seems we're not compatible style-wise, but his recent posting seems townie to me..

wagonomics, waiting on your answer still..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:04 am

Post by xwing »

In post 425, Egix96 wrote:Not sure what to make of Flubber's ISO actually... I'll just put him in my nullpile for now.

@lapsa: noted, I'll make sure to consider that if you turn out to be town.

@xwing: I'd be interested in your reasoning for your flubber read.
see my post , latter part..
lemme know if you need more.. :)

@lolwagons: you'll be fine haha..

reason why im not too comfy with egix was mainly coz of the start..didnt like how he joined my wagon, then switched not soon after..unsure if im thinking too much into it..
i still like the fact that he delivered on his word though..
@egix can you expand on your scum leans the same way you expounded on your "no-opinion" slots too?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 430, TheGoldenParadox wrote:[snip]
Going to go with a SR on profii for trying to get himself on a wagon before it goes to a lynch. VOTE: profii
@lol, is this what you meant by the scumslip on post 430? i dont get what you're seeing here..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by xwing »

alright, i get it now..gp slot will yield good info so still proving to be a good d1 lynch..
gp, profii, what do you say with regards to this?

someone not voting gp give intent please..
gp please claim once someone gives intent..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:22 am

Post by xwing »

In post 467, LolWagons wrote:Idk you think it’s a double bus? We’ve had a fair amount of trouble getting this wagon up and there’s a fairly robust counterwagon. If GP is scum I say 1 bus max on the wagon.
dont think it's a double bus..
but could it really be as easy as gp-profii-egix team? dont think so either..

before the lapsa wagon, there was an attempt to create a counterwagon on me too..
does this signify scum trying to steer clear of gp?

also, im still not entirely convinced on the scumslip, but im still fine with gp lynch..

@lapsa: why the unvote? who are you going to vote for?
@dough: you're cooling off mate..please come in and post soon..

pedit: thanks schadd! :D
pedit2: agree with trivium
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:31 am

Post by xwing »

resistance to a wagon usually signifies scum though?
e.g. the resistance to the gp wagon (which was the first wagon) might be indicative of gp slot being scum..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:31 am

Post by xwing »

ebwop: not counting trivium wagon during rvs..technically that was the first but that was a lolwagon
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:10 am

Post by xwing »

^
i think it's highly likely there's at least one scum on my wagon..you reckon?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:23 am

Post by xwing »

In post 175, schadd_ wrote:
Vote count 1.2

TheGoldenParadox (4):
Trivium, LolWagons, Egix96, xwing
xwing (4):
TheGoldenParadox, Lapsa, Flubbernugget, profii
Lapsa (2):
Robert2424, Nikk
Wagonomics (1):
Sashaddin
Robert2424 (1):
Doughboy
Nikk (1):
Wagonomics

not voting (0):

both gp and profii on my wagon..hmmm..

regardless of how gp flips, i think we need to take a look at profii, not feeling comfy with this slot..
see my post , middle part talks about profii

i think just blindly voting someone OUTSIDE of rvs based on OLD information is very, very scummy and i see this as more of a scumslip than gp statement..

btw:
@profii: happy scumday!! :D
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 500, Trivium wrote:I don't like that lol's talking about why they might be left alive tonight already, but whatever
i can get why you find this icky, but at this point just put it under "noted" section..lolwagon's too far from the global scummy list..

that said, tgp claim makes me think he might actually really be town..my next scum would be profii too anyway though so should still be fine, i guess..

i was initially skeptical with trivium's intent to hammer, but upon ISO, found him consistent in reading tgp as scummy..so my fears subsided a bit..

i still think db is town, his play is quite similar to when i've played with him..but hope he picks up his activity, he's pretty good at scum hunting (when he doesnt let his emotions get the better of him)..

@lol, interesting take on sasha, can you expand a bit more? still think he's town at this point..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by xwing »

@lol thanks for answering, but i still think sasha is townie..i just didnt like his last sentence, seems AtoE..
im okay with egix/profii grill tom..profii moreso regardless of gp flip..profii reaction test just had me confused.. @_@

wagonomics slot seems townie to me..even if their post count is low and meme-y, his values counter gets updated everytime based on the events that are happening in game..
@wagonomics: why egix, and not profii?

@nikk: are you scum reading flubz still? who are your top scum reads again and why?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:48 am

Post by xwing »

i'm annoyed with how the last day went..didnt even wait for everyone to have their say before the lynch when we had plenty of time to discuss..i thought we were in agreement that we were going to look at profii slot? how come it changed to wagonomics?
i dont buy the inattentive vote from profii..
also the scumslip from tgp is too glaring to pass..did no one else find it glaring? lolwagons got killed coz of it..
VOTE: profii

also, flubber NK highly suggests robert as scum, unless it's a frame-up job..
so my take is tgp-profii-robert scum team..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:39 am

Post by xwing »

In post 720, Lapsa wrote:I missed you, xwing
i missed you too..
In post 721, Robert2424 wrote:How dose that kill indicate me as scum xwing? It wouldn't of been my choice as scum.
[snip]
coz flubber was pushing for a robert lynch..
also your defense is wifom..very weak..
what's your case on lapsa again?
In post 725, Egix96 wrote:
In post 709, Wagonomics wrote:Theres no more tprs so you can talk freely
*Sees N2 flip*
:?

Does anyone else here think mastina could be an ascetic goon?
i need to read the wiki and i need to hear more from mastina..other than that, i still think mastina slot is town based on db posts..
In post 727, Egix96 wrote:
In post 710, Wagonomics wrote:[snip]
In post 719, xwing wrote:[snip]i thought we were in agreement that we were going to look at profii slot? how come it changed to wagonomics?
i dont buy the inattentive vote from profii..
also the scumslip from tgp is too glaring to pass..did no one else find it glaring?
lolwagons got killed coz of it
[snip]
Bolded part seems a bit TMI-ish to me...
TGP voting xwing in early-game = possible distancing??
i removed the other parts but kept the relevant ones to lessen the wall..
im not sure if i should town read or scum read egix for this..i can see why you would think of the TMI, but i think lolwagons was a globally strong town read so the kill doesn't really surprise me..
the flubber kill, however, was very unexpected and safe i guess? so it's either flubber got a good read (e.g. scum robert), or he was just the unlucky recipient of the night kill..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:41 am

Post by xwing »

In post 729, profii wrote:Firstly - I’m an idiot - moving on...
i want to believe you but i cant right now..
i had a soft spot for wagonomics with his memes and flavor and all.. :(
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:59 am

Post by xwing »

mechanics question: if a neighborizer chose someone to be their neighbor on the night they were killed, what happens?
also, since they were loyal, it would also mean it kinda acts as an investigative too right, since you can't recruit a different alignment?
if that's the case, i think we lost two very powerful roles.. :(

@sasha: beats me..in my other schadd open game mafia got the "informed" modifier, so maybe they know something? but i still dont know why flubber..i mean he wasn't a strong town read like lolwagons was..maybe they got lucky??

@profii: i appreciate that you accept it's on you..but still..hmph.. *indignant face* im still sad..buy me candy and lynch scum this day, i might turn around.. :)

@pedit: hmmm with profii's explanation, i think ascetic mastina is town..made to balance out the neighborizer TPRs..egix what do you think of this?

@pedit2: oh okay trivium just answered my question methinks..im okay with a robert or profii lynch too..both have the same scum weight for me, though i'd rather be on profii first as he seems to be more experienced..(no offense to robert)..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:08 am

Post by xwing »

In post 584, LolWagons wrote:
In post 582, Trivium wrote:
In post 581, Wagonomics wrote:
In post 579, LolWagons wrote:Is that hammer? I was lyncher, TGP was my target. I win right?
It was not. I am an Informed Economist, and GoldCoin actually has the Loved Modifier, so that was only L-1.
What in hell's doorbells is going on here
Idk he must have misread his role PM I’m TGP’s neighbor and he’s actually a six-shot vengeful Townie. We figured this would be the best way to scumhunt, just get him lynched and he shoots our six scum reads
lolwagons most likely targetted tgp..
wagonomics was joking and hinting TPR in the same post methinks..
In post 605, Flubbernugget wrote:We lynch Robert today and wagon tomorrow.
In post 632, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 613, mastina wrote:Because it is stupendously antitown to not.
While it does prevent any scum roles from targeting me and lets them know that they can kill me for free, it tells the town roles not to waste their action on me. Thus, they can use their role on someone who it will work on.
This goes for anyone else ascetic as well.
this is the closest to a hint i can see from flubber, but i cant find who he crumbed to target though..do we believe trivium?
im leaning yes..
VOTE: robert

pedit: trivium, wager your feet to make us believe you more.. :P
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:13 am

Post by xwing »

In post 752, Robert2424 wrote:Well, I'm not ascetic, unless its not in my Role PM. Second, if he wanted a direct answer, he should of asked, it could of been anybody he targeted N1, Except Nikk or me. As I wasn't Naiborized, and Nikk wasn't visted N1.
huh wait what??
In post 753, profii wrote:Lol died before his PR kicked in he was n2/3

I didn’t check for pre-action crumb but to be fair you’d probably make the decision after the TGP flip
oh yeah n2/3 forgot about that..dang he was too townie i wouldn't have thought he was PR.. :( what do you mean by the second paragraph?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:17 am

Post by xwing »

In post 754, Robert2424 wrote:btw, if you haven't guessed by now I'm a Voyeur. Nobody visited Lapsa last night either.
why are you claiming so soooooon..
this is a new role for me, will read up..
pedit: trivium you still sure on your wager..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:23 am

Post by xwing »

In post 756, Trivium wrote:I'm trying to think of a reason you shouldn't believe me xwing, I really am, and I can't find any. Unless there's a mafia roleblocker who blocked flubber's neighborizing *and* maf killed flub the same night while somehow knowing flubber was both neighborizer and was going to neighborize me tonight... I mean, I'm town.
i havent encountered this role before so im not so sure how it plays..
im thinking scum can also claim they were neighborized then someone would cc then it would be a 1v1..
but then it would be 1 town for 1 scum so it's anti-scum play..
okay that makes sense i didnt think it through much..sorry mr. armless..

@profii: processing.........gimme time..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:28 am

Post by xwing »

In post 767, Robert2424 wrote:xwing, how new to you at mafia? Voyeur isn't that uncommon last I checked?
this is my 5th game overall, with 3 of them spent in the newbie queue..
it's my first time to encounter neighbor, loyal, and voyeur..
and sorry, i didnt count that you're at L-1 already, i thought there were more votes needed..
In post 768, Trivium wrote:Anyone else have something to say about this? Let's give this a day and hammer robert into the ground
yeah actually, im not too confident now, in light of robert claim, and profii being onboard here..
UNVOTE:
usually, what i've seen is people give the benefit of the doubt to the claimer and then try to find someone else who's scummy..coz near the end of the day we can always go back to the claimer and lynch them accordingly if they were fake-claiming..coz on the chance that he's NOT fake-claiming, then we still have some utility there..
also, him choosing live targets (e.g. nikk and lapsa) makes me think he's being truthful..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:35 am

Post by xwing »

In post 765, profii wrote:I think scum voyeur fits in the game as they will be able to work out who all the innos are and kill them

I’m still happy to lynch Robert in light of Claim
profii, i didnt get this, can you expand some more?
In post 772, Lapsa wrote:UNVOTE:
dang it lapsa, that's so townie!
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:40 am

Post by xwing »

In post 778, Trivium wrote:Xwing, this would be okay except I'm dead tomorrow, so I would kindly ask you to lynch scum before you don't have somebody reminding you that you do, in fact, have to lynch scum to win.
can we compromise for this day and vote our other scum read instead? im not comfy lynching a claimed PR right now..also, please, let's wait for the others to chime in before we do any lynching..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #46) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:17 am

Post by xwing »

lolwagons' PR only activated on nights 2 and 3..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:19 am

Post by xwing »

In post 783, profii wrote: [snip]
So to further balance the game Lol was NOT loyal meaning one could argue the inno child status
lolwagons was loyal as well..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:39 am

Post by xwing »

by whom, trivium?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #49) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:40 am

Post by xwing »

who's scum, profii, robert, or both?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #50) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by xwing »

lolwagons wasn't able to target anyone because his PR only activates on nights 2 and 3..
flubber neighborized trivium (unless someone cc or got reason to believe this is not true)..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (isolation #51) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by xwing »

why lapsa?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #52) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 813, Trivium wrote:If you're town your wincon is voting robert right now.
i dont get the hostility--i only questioned you being town once? and conceded you're likely town?
and my wincon is lynching scum, which i think is more profii, less robert..
why is robert more scum than profii?
also, the other guys are not here yet, what's the rush? sasha, egix, nikk, from the top of my head..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #53) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by xwing »

wait sasha dont go yet..
by voyeur claim, do you believe it as TOWN or SCUM voyeur?
i think the setup is cool, but the PRs got killed so early before we could have a 'hood.. :(
why is nikk town for you?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #54) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:54 am

Post by xwing »

why profii is scummy..
no, it's not just the "alleged miscount"..that's just minor compared to your other tells..
all emphasis mine..
In post 451, LolWagons wrote:
In post 449, xwing wrote:
In post 430, TheGoldenParadox wrote:[snip]
Going to go with a SR on profii for trying to get himself on a wagon before it goes to a lynch.
@lol, is this what you meant by the scumslip on post 430? i dont get what you're seeing here..
The only way it would be advantageous for Profii to be on his wagon as scum, is if TGP were to flip scum.
If TGP flips town, then how is it good for scum-Profii to be on the wagon?
And we know TGP is scumreading Profii because it’s right there in the post.
have people forgotten this? im seriously confused how come wagon got lynched BEFORE profii..
the resistance to the profii wagon is telling too, noh?
In post 337, xwing wrote:
In post 128, Flubbernugget wrote:

"Hey look I might have to defend myself ok bye"
In post 130, profii wrote:VOTE: xwing

glad it's not just me, seems like the right way to go
this looks like a very bad vote fmpov, profii..
so you had a bad feeling about my slot, but you wait for someone else to validate and vote for it before getting your hands dirty yourself? if you're town, i think this looks bad on your slot, i'd rather you voted me first..
^second tell..throwing in bait, waiting for someone to jump in and vote before getting his hands dirty himself..very opportunistic and safe vote here..
In post 354, xwing wrote:surprisingly, i find gp's read list and a bit okay..doesn't redeem his scum equity though..
also, robert's in got a lot of nulls..doesnt look too good..
In post 256, profii wrote:Yo Lolwagons - i wanted you to vote Xwing because I thought you were scum WITH Xwing - that why I note your resistance but you are starting to town it up a bit more so I'll reveal my read.

I am placing you under the pressure of a relatively high burden of proficiency so if you keep getting stuff wrong I am going to revert back to my initial instinct that you are scum with xwing.

it was an early read and probably wrong but that's why i was going that way.
@profii..your line on burden of proficiency is dangerous, and could be interpreted as giving you a way out as scum later when you suddenly scumread lolwagons..

[snip]
^third..giving yourself a way out on his reads..
In post 361, xwing wrote:[snip]
In post 360, profii wrote:Xwing I’m not sure how you think I’m sitting on the fence with you - I think you are scummy :D
maybe fence-sitting is not the right word, but your vote timing looks pretty scummy fmpov.. :)
you stated that "oh, xwing questions a lot, sounds like flubber when flubber was scum, but it's not fair to vote xwing for that.."
some time later flubber votes xwing, then you vote in turn..
seems suspect for me anyway..do you think im being unreasonable?
^profii contradicting himself on his vote on me, shows his opportunistic agenda..
In post 414, xwing wrote:
In post 409, profii wrote:
In post 407, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 339, profii wrote:I’ll lynch:

Xwing
TGP
Lapsa
Robert

I think
I am curious as to why xwing is still in this list. We were both in agreement that that they were shaking the bush but not really picking up anything that may have dropped. That changed a lot with their catch up.
I haven’t read that to be fair I’ll catch up
i still dont know what to think of profii..his actions are just questionable/scummy to me..in this instance he openly admits to not reading new info but is still content to scum read me..this isnt OMGUS, it's just pinging me..as town would absorb new info and re-adjust reads accordingly..
[snip]
^putting in a vote AND lynch list WITHOUT evaluating new information..PLUS immediate back track once someone called him out on it..very, very slimy..
In post 488, xwing wrote:
In post 175, schadd_ wrote:
Vote count 1.2

TheGoldenParadox (4):
Trivium, LolWagons, Egix96, xwing
xwing (4):
TheGoldenParadox
, Lapsa, Flubbernugget, profii
Lapsa (2):
Robert2424, Nikk
Wagonomics (1):
Sashaddin
Robert2424 (1):
Doughboy
Nikk (1):
Wagonomics

not voting (0):

both gp and profii on my wagon..hmmm..

regardless of how gp flips, i think we need to take a look at profii, not feeling comfy with this slot..
see my post , middle part talks about profii

i think just blindly voting someone OUTSIDE of rvs based on OLD information is very, very scummy and i see this as more of a scumslip than gp statement..

[snip]
^VCA on me..both gp and profii on my wagon..

TLDR:
i bet both of trivium's feet that profii is likely scum..and i firmly believe we should lynch profii before anyone else (robert, lapsa are in the general running)..
trivium, is your case on robert more compelling?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #55) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by xwing »

@mod: new year's stuff, need V/LA and back on 3rd of Jan

i wont bother answering mastina's accusations against me right now unless it gains steam..
for the record i still think mastina is likely town due to setup spec and db early play, but i hope she starts having a good day IRL as i dont wanna engage with someone who might explode in game due to RL stuff..i want to have a fun game..
but if i only read mastina by herself, i dont feel so good about that slot..basically it's just "i'll vote here, im having a bad day cant stay long..bye.." (oversimplification but you get my drift)

@robert, i dont think mastina's game setup speculation was *that* weak..i think it did made sense..
i think robert might be town, but i might be getting buddied hard, and the flubber soft guilty doesnt look good on him..

nikk is strong town for me now..
tried quickly looking at sash's ISO to see what made him eat the NK but didnt find any..
will come back after V/LA.. :)
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:30 am

Post by xwing »

In post 1, schadd_ wrote:
Mafia will be able to communicate with each other during day phases.

There will be 10 town and 3 mafia.

Nobody will be a cop, a psychologist, a ninja, or a traitor
@egix: see above..
@mastina: are you still gonna push me as scum and help the scum team? do you want a rebuttal on this? i still want to believe you're town, and expert on setup spec, but apparently your scum!voyeur was wrong..

my other question is, if flubbz is loyal neighborizer, why do we only have trivium neighbor? there should be two as flubber got NK'd on N2..
unless he hit scum, which we now know he never did, as both people he soft guiltied are actually town..
makes me wonder who he neighborized N1..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #57) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 951, Egix96 wrote:
In post 950, xwing wrote:
In post 1, schadd_ wrote:
Mafia will be able to communicate with each other during day phases.

There will be 10 town and 3 mafia.

Nobody will be a cop, a psychologist, a ninja, or a traitor
@egix: see above..
@mastina: are you still gonna push me as scum and help the scum team? do you want a rebuttal on this? i still want to believe you're town, and expert on setup spec, but apparently your scum!voyeur was wrong..
Okay, so the setup was 10v3 to start with... I honestly didn't notice that part before.

You say you still want to believe that mastina is town, so FYPOV your suspects should be Lapsa, Nikk, and me. How would you rank them?
scummiest to least
1) lapsa
2) egix
3) nikk

i'm vanilla townie..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (isolation #58) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:58 am

Post by xwing »

dang it mastina! :(

also, im feeling like this game's doomed for town.. :(

@lapsa, @egix, what does your scum pool look like?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:24 am

Post by xwing »

im gonna rely on lolwagon's call on nikk town..
im gonna lean on my call of db as town, so by extension mastina is town..

egix-lapsa scum team guys..
gp lynch - one on, one off..

that's what i think..
if we were to choose one right now, i'll pick lapsa first..

anyway, will wait for all your rereads..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (isolation #60) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:28 am

Post by xwing »

i havent reread the game but just based on the latest post, i think i've got the scum team pegged..
In post 961, Egix96 wrote:
In post 960, xwing wrote: [snip]@lapsa, @egix, what does your scum pool look like?
I'm about 80% confident that Lapsa is scum. If he is, his buddy is probably Nikk, but I want to have a reread of the game before I lock anything in.
[snip]
this is likely a bus, plus preparation for nikk mislynch..
i'd rather lynch lapsa first as im still unsure of egix/nikk..obviously im leaning more on scum!egix..
In post 962, Lapsa wrote:
In post 960, xwing wrote: @lapsa, @egix, what does your scum pool look like?
I'm the most popular scumread here so I'm waiting on mastina

also - I'm drunk and shouldn't probably shouldn't post anything...
why do you have to wait for someone to have scum reads at this point of the game..also it's not like mastina was inactive/have no content to read on..(rhetorical question, no need for lapsa to answer me)..
refusal to answer/unable to answer a simple question..drunkenness might be true but more like a reason to post fluff..
In post 963, Lapsa wrote:still nobody askin questions

just some bullshit power outages and wannabe rereads

anyhow - naked votes are a great tool and nobody will convince me that's untrue

especially for such a confusing fucker like myself who has 0 chances to ever successfully lead the town

P.s. don't forget to blame rob (although I'm jelly of his jet aviation something something)
P.p.s Jack Daniels on rocks <3
AtoE, implying he's town who's got no pull..no one's even mentioning anything about naked votes at this point..then even more appeal to drunkenness..PS attempt to be casual..overall ewww post..
In post 965, Lapsa wrote:
In post 964, Nikk wrote:@lapsa as we have only lynched one scum how many of TGP's teammates do you think were on that lynch?
not sure

the issue with analyzing golden's flip is that his scumminess was in-your-face from the get go

opens up shitload of scenarios
second instance of refusal to answer a simple question..
says TGP was scum-in-your-face, but never votes for tgp (ISO'd schadd_)..
In post 966, mastina wrote:Power's back, saw the lack of PR claims.
This is disappointing, because if I saw one, we'd have an easy lynch. With the strength of the town, I expect that the scum have a PR, and I'm the last town one alive.

Unfortunately, that means I have to do it the hard way. I'll read the thread, all of it, tomorrow, since I'm too busy with work today.
i really believe you're ascetic town..i dislike your read on me as it's wrong, but i believe that your push on me was righteous..if you're scum we're doomed..now reread and question everything and everyone, i have faith you will arrive at the right conclusion..you can start with me, i will answer you point by point..

so if it isnt clear, im treating mastina like conf!town at this point..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #61) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 970, Nikk wrote:I'm down to vote Lapsa but will wait for mastina's read because why rush it.
why is lapsa scummy?
what do you think of the other slots?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #62) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by xwing »

@lapsa: i ISO'd and saw one post that is troubling me on nikk, but if you flip scum i think i can conf!town nikk..
what do you think of the remaining slots?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (isolation #63) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:27 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 611, mastina wrote:[snip]
Good news, I can give you a succinct cliffnote summary!
VOTE: Robert
HURT: xwing.

Both scum bussed, and these two by far stood out as the most likely candidates.
how did you arrive at the conclusion that both scum bussed tgp?
In post 866, mastina wrote:[snip]
A)The real question is: how come the wagon changed from Robert--who WAS CLOSE TO BEING LYNCHED YESTERDAY (Robert got to either L-2 or maybe even L-1, and then, randomly, for
no reason whatsoever
, that wagon reversed onto Wagonomics IN SPITE OF ME SAYING THAT I HAD WAGON AS MY STRONGEST TOWNREAD FOR GOOD REASON)--onto Wagonomics?

B)And for that matter...how come you correctly note that the Flubber nightkill is yet more evidence of Robert as scum...yet instead vote
profii
?

C)It's posts like this which are why xwing is my top pick for Robert's scumbuddy. This reluctance to outright bus has been present the whole game.
added ABC for ease..
A) that's the correct question..and you will see that profii played a big part here..he had a big 1v1 with wagonomics, and during all these time, i was away..hence my annoyance as i wasn't able to weigh in..in fact, if you town read wagonomics, you should town read me and my annoyance as it was your exact reaction, and i reacted before you..also i never rescinded my town read of wagonomics, though i was unsure coz the slot was meme-y..

B) flubber flubber..i dont know how he used his PR really..he spit out two names and both were wrong..anyway at this point i was okay with EITHER profii (coz of A) or robert (coz of flubber), and i chose profii coz i had a stronger scum lean on profii..also, flubber was not clear on what night actions he took..cant even see where he breadcrumbed to neighborize trivium..

C) im not reluctant to bus anyone simply coz im not scum..if you're not conf!biased you'll take it as town!me being open-minded and weighing all options, simply coz i am uninformed..and to add to that, robert was town!!! -_-"
In post 869, mastina wrote:
In post 769, xwing wrote:
In post 756, Trivium wrote:I'm trying to think of a reason you shouldn't believe me xwing, I really am, and I can't find any. Unless there's a mafia roleblocker who blocked flubber's neighborizing *and* maf killed flub the same night while somehow knowing flubber was both neighborizer and was going to neighborize me tonight... I mean, I'm town.
i havent encountered this role before so im not so sure how it plays..
im thinking scum can also claim they were neighborized then someone would cc then it would be a 1v1..
but then it would be 1 town for 1 scum so it's anti-scum play..
okay that makes sense i didnt think it through much..sorry mr. armless..
@profii: processing.........gimme time..
And yet more reasons why I feel xwing is Robert's scumbuddy.

xwing was looking for any angle to cast shade on the conftown to make them not be conftown. (In a very either-MathBlade-or-Titus-I-forget-which-of-the-two-used-this-tacticesque way.) When the angle pursued was shut down, xwing was forced to back down, but this was not a town train to be going down in the first place.
this is simply wrong, coz i just dont know what neighborizer does or is..
and i was not forced to back track, nobody even defended trivium against me except trivium himself..
trivium himself has me town! -_-"
if you look at me as town, it's me digesting new info and correctly concluding that it's stupid for scum to claim this at this point..i dont see this one being "forced to back down"..i mean..how weak-ass is it to "back down" after one post? -_-"
also see egix's post , the part on trivium..how come you attack me but not egix, who's basically saying the same thing as i am??
In post 976, mastina wrote:[snip]
My concern is this.
Stop me anywhere if I'm wrong.
[snip]
sure..you're wrong about me,coz i'm town..
now im gonna throw a question back at you..how strong/confident are you of your town!nikk read? coz if you are very sure, by PoE, it's egix-lapsa scum team..
if you're scum, this game is a lost for town..
let's vote lapsa first..
if not, then anyone convince me why not..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #64) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:15 am

Post by xwing »

In post 978, Nikk wrote:
In post 971, xwing wrote:
In post 970, Nikk wrote:I'm down to vote Lapsa but will wait for mastina's read because why rush it.
why is lapsa scummy?
what do you think of the other slots?
Actions d1 including the weird counterwagonish try on you earrrly in the game.

I listed out all but Mast, who I tl at this point
can you be specific? what particular actions did you personally find scummy?
why do you tr mastina?
you gotta give more than that..
In post 981, Lapsa wrote:
In post 980, Egix96 wrote:227, 228 - Lapsa claims not to understand Nikk voting him, but Lapsa chooses to vote xwing? He still does FoS Nikk though.
In post 87, xwing wrote:@lapsa, what do you think about gp and nikk slots? thoughts on the current game state?
^ this one pissed me off

@egx what do you think about gp and nikk slots?
why does it piss you off?

can we vote lapsa now? mastina are you still not done with your reread? im expecting heaps from you, no pressure..
also, apparently lolwagons town reads both nikk (based on 1v1 and mind meld) and egix (based on gut and history)..sooooo..crap..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (isolation #65) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:25 am

Post by xwing »

In post 119, LolWagons wrote:
In post 115, Lapsa wrote:
In post 78, profii wrote:I dont feel as great about xwing though, dunno why
you would be surprised how often overabundance of lame questions indicates scum
In post 120, LolWagons wrote:
In post 118, Lapsa wrote:@dough do you think xwing is a cop?
shading + role fishing in back to back posts..
never responds to my question on what he thinks of gp and nikk slots in post ..he quoted it himself just now in post so im sure he saw it..plus re-read post 87 to see how he wanted to lynch trivium w/o casting the vote himself..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (isolation #66) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:02 am

Post by xwing »

uhhh huh what?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #67) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by xwing »

uhhh lapsa, not helping..
it would be helpful if you just straight up answered questions directed at you, and scumhunt..
if you're town i feel like you're not helping your case atm..

who's the two scum for you?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #68) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:03 am

Post by xwing »

In post 994, Egix96 wrote:
In post 990, xwing wrote:uhhh lapsa, not helping..
it would be helpful if you just straight up answered questions directed at you, and scumhunt..
if you're town i feel like you're not helping your case atm..

who's the two scum for you?
If you think Lapsa is scum, why ask him to scumhunt?
Now I'm starting to get vibes that xwing is scum instead of Lapsa and is pushing for the mislynch he needs to win.
simply coz im not sure who among you 3 are scum..the one who best scum hunts would most likely be town..
this is lazy ass reasoning, egix..anything substantial you'd like to add on the table?
lapsa, your "survival schit" looks even more like scum than town..
stop using mastina cover and AtoE and say your piece..
nikk, your absence is extremely suspicious..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (isolation #69) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:15 am

Post by xwing »

In post 175, schadd_ wrote:Vote count 1.2

TheGoldenParadox
(4):
Trivium
LolWagons
, Egix96,
xwing

xwing
(4):
TheGoldenParadox
, Lapsa,
Flubbernugget
profii

Lapsa (2):
Robert2424
, Nikk
Wagonomics
(1):
Sashaddin

Robert2424
(1): Doughboy
Nikk (1):
Wagonomics

not voting (0):
@mastina: hope you get well soon..
and not to be pushy, but we're all waiting on you..
if deadline looms nearer we'll be forced to vote anyway..
also at the above junction, does not xwing wagon qualify as a counter wagon? (colored fmpov)
interesting to note that nikk is on lapsa..not sure what to think of this..
also, lapsa is second on me..how often do scum vote after each other?

im not closing my mind on egix-nikk scum team..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #70) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:25 am

Post by xwing »

sorry mastina, saw you meant counterwagon
at the end of the day..

fmpov, one scum DEFINITELY bussed as well, so im pretty sure AT LEAST one of egix/nikk is scum..
if lapsa is town, then egix-nikk is scum team for sure..

@lapsa: this is why im so adamant for you to speak out..if you're town we have solved this already..but you're not helping..even if you're strongly being scum read, no one is voting at this juncture, so it's counter productive to hold your piece..

same with everyone here..speak now or forever hold your peace..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (isolation #71) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by xwing »

what makes me scummy, egix, aside from mastina's VCA?
why is his absence in double quotes? what are you implying?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (isolation #72) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by xwing »

okay mastina, im putting all my eggs on your slot..i've got to trust my gut that you're town or there's nothing for me to hold on to and im just gonna doubt everyone..if you're town!mastina i gotta thank trivium for that advice.. :D

that said, i hope everyone is active before lynch time comes..im very excited on the outcome of this game and dont want it being stalled by inactivity or false promises of activity..

@nikk: do tell..im very interested.. :)
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (isolation #73) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:15 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 1001, mastina wrote:Also, deadline's not TOO close. We've got over a week. Plenty of time to hash things out, assuming everyone remains present at least to some extent.
kk, but at this point we should have the scum team in mind already..i dont think you're gonna be alive the next day, assuming we catch scum today..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #74) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:19 am

Post by xwing »

stop posturing/stalling and just lay out your cases, lapsa..
this is getting too long-winded..
im getting very impatient/annoyed..zzzzzzz..
feeling trigger happy very, very, soon-ish..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (isolation #75) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:45 am

Post by xwing »

ooooooh..didnt know you worked 24/7, my bad..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (isolation #76) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by xwing »

why? i simply want to see your reads and cases, im not even name-calling you like what you've been doing to me.. :)
i dont see anyone else reacting as violently as you when i demanded reads from them..
im not sure what that says about your alignment, but i'm genuinely amused/confused..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (isolation #77) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by xwing »

im not doubting the fact that you need to work or the fact that you're working..
im doubting your slot since it's been 2+ days since i've asked for your reads and you still haven't gone about them..

i could interpret this as active lurking, which is scummy..
i could interpret this as stalling for time, which is scummy still..
my point in 1101 is you dont work 24/7, so you have time to post..and the fact that you've posted fairly recently means you've got time to post *something*..

you could have just said "im swamped with work, will post by the weekend" and that would have been fine by me..instead of name-calling and hostility which i dont really get..

anyway, you seem to be a smart ruby programmer working in logistics..
let's be civil and not be hostile to each other in game..sorry if i offended you in any way (honestly, i dont really know how or why i've been offensive but i apologize anyway)..let's have fun in-game.. :)

saying that, if im not convinced you're town, i will push for your lynch..that's my wincon, no hard feelings..if im wrong, then im wrong..

PS: i expect great things on monday..nobody please vote until then..i'm V/LA on weekends as you all know soooo please wait for me.. :D
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (isolation #78) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 1016, mastina wrote:
Those players who are betting the game on me being town, by proxy of having done so, need me to vote with them--they need to appeal to me. They need to get on my good side.

After I posted 992 and 993, both xwing and Egix had a shift in stances.
bolded is pretty dang accurate..
though to be fair what im really trying to do is reveal my alignment to everyone as much as i can, hence the flurry of activity..
but it's true, im trying to convince you the most of what my alignment is..
i've placed my confidence of town you mostly on my familiarity with db's play, but im feeling more confident on mastina town with this latest post..
also, i didnt notice egix's change of stance, maybe coz you're in a unique position so you notice these stuff more..that's very interesting fmpov..

i'm town, and if anyone has any case against me, just lay it out here in the open and let's discuss..

let's wait for lapsa to say his piece too..im very interested..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (isolation #79) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by xwing »

haha lapsa..i didnt mean NOW as in right this moment..
im just excited to see what you have to say so i keep repeating myself..
should be fairly obvious i expect it on monday, not now..please let's be friends and no name-calling.. :D

dont worry, im leaving the PC in 2 hours so this could be my last post for this week..

@egix, @nikk, what do you think of mastina's 1016?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #80) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:31 am

Post by xwing »

In post 1039, mastina wrote:Which, frankly, is a bit backwards. You don't want the trusted town player voting first; you want the trusted town player voting at least second, preferably even the hammer.
okay, sure..i've been holding back on my vote simply for others to post more, but im ready..
my scum team is lapsa-nikk..
i think the level of paranoia egix is displaying echoes mine more closely, compared to nikk who's i feel is just finding ways to discredit me..
lapsa..i wasnt really moved/convinced by his post..
mastina's post on the change of stance eased my paranoia of scum!egix, though at this point i can say im still not dead set sure on who the scum team is..
my gripe with lapsa slot is all 3 of us were willing to vote there, soooooo either bus or he's town..
time to gamble..

VOTE: lapsa
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #81) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:36 am

Post by xwing »

if the scum team wins, im willing to take a loss, they played well and got lucky(?) on the NKs, and town played not so optimally either..especially the speed lynches and soft guilties..
need one scum between egix-nikk..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #82) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:06 am

Post by xwing »

@mastina, lapsa's POV is different from egix and i simply coz he does not treat you as conf!town..
i trust my read based on db slot, no one else has this read so that should be original..

the only saving grace why i think lapsa MIGHT be town is because all 3 of us are willing to vote for him as the scummiest, so if it's a mislynch, egix-nikk is the scum team..but im more inclined to feel one of egix-nikk is bussing..might not be optimal for scum to bus as you said, but right now the wifom is too great so you cant really bank on that..also you dont have a strong read on any of us, so they can bus and still win the next day..

i'm not sure what to think of egix..his long re-read all points to xwing-mastina as town (or at least those slots "look good" based on his words, though i took it to mean we're town..so correct me if im wrong), so i dunno why he's waffling on my slot..if egix is scum, why would he try to clear someone as town? i know i'm town, so if he's gonna go for the next day on me, that would be odd? i mean what will his end game strategy be? (i dont think i will be the NK)

nikk for me hasn't done anything much AI for me..im only banking on lolwagon's word..his waffling on my slot seems icky for me, since he hasnt previously suspected my slot at all ever since the game started..
compared to both egix/lapsa who both at least suspected me at least once..

tbf, im waffling on my reads coz the 3 of them werent strong reads based on my own judgment..
like for nikk i was banking on lolwagons..and my strong town read on lolwagons was my own, so im putting weight on lolwagons' read..but im also counting on my db read, so one of us was mistaken..
for lapsa, i noted on his vote on another person while pushing a lynch on the other, plus robert's push on lapsa..
for egix, i initially felt he was just popping in and out, but his re-read and conclusion makes me feel like he's town..

even on reread, im still like @_@
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (isolation #83) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:01 am

Post by xwing »

In post 1045, Lapsa wrote:quick guess - it's double x
vote..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (isolation #84) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:03 am

Post by xwing »

In post 1047, Nikk wrote:VOTE: xwing

For the reasons listed above, this is where I'm going to go today. I feel it's x.
initial stance: not voting coz reads are changing
after lapsa throws out "double x" post, votes me..

interesting.. :cop:

@mastina, @egix: come online and vote..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (isolation #85) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:13 am

Post by xwing »

@mastina, if it makes you feel better/decide faster, i can go for nikk first..
quite sure it's lapsa-nikk anyway..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (isolation #86) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:32 am

Post by xwing »

so lapsa goes from your most suspect to now your cleared townie?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (isolation #87) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:38 am

Post by xwing »

errrr simply by virtue of you agreeing with lapsa that scum team is me and egix? errrr what..you know there's only 2 scum left right?
i dont see any strong analysis from you either, so that reasoning feels convenient/hypocritical..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (isolation #88) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:50 am

Post by xwing »

In post 1056, Nikk wrote:
In post 1055, xwing wrote:errrr simply by virtue of you agreeing with lapsa that scum team is me and egix? errrr what..you know there's only 2 scum left right?
i dont see any strong analysis from you either, so that reasoning feels convenient/hypocritical..
He posted it was a quick guess and I nodded to that. Neither he nor I stated it was 100% confscum team.

Keep stretching though.
there's no conf!scum team for town until flip..
conf!scum team is only known to scum..

your "nod" is ambigious..could be intentionally ambiguous, but the way i read it was that you agree to what lapsa was saying, which was basically an egix-xwing scum team..

so if im scum who's my team mate, nikk?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #89) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:55 am

Post by xwing »

In post 1057, Nikk wrote:Nikk: Posts a series of posts showing why he feels xwing is scum
Xwing:"i dont see any strong analysis from you either"

Are we reading the same thread?
im not sure how you classify that as "strong"..
i mean i've re-read this too and all 3 of you are scummy for me so i didnt bother..
and for me your argument is weak sauce..
i mean ive been consistent with second guessing myself..and i think this comes more from town than scum, but keep pushing that angle..
anyway if you're town!nikk this game is still lost already anyway..
but if you're scum then..dun dun dun..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (isolation #90) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by xwing »

if town puts a single vote on another townie at this stage, both scum can quick vote then it's game over..
how was that not clear when mastina even posted a link for it?

so if you're town, this is the end..
it's not a "woe me" thing, it's just a simple fact..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (isolation #91) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 1062, Nikk wrote:Also, xwing. It would appear you and I both have mastina as very strong town reads.

My fear is buying into that too much to the point of not even considering mastina/doughboy as a potential scum. At least for myself reading back. I've ISOd you, lapsa and egix multiple times now.
i've considered that actually..
but i need to anchor unto something, if not im just gonna keep guessing and wifoming myself..
and in the end i can't decide who's scum..that's why i said im placing all my eggs on mastina being town..and you can *clearly* see my actions speak for what im saying..
at this point i think we can keep on re-reading and stuff, but it's just gonna be confusing ourselves more..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (isolation #92) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by xwing »

@nikk, why is mastina strong town for you then?
and if she's strong town, what's the use of doubting her alignment?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (isolation #93) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 1069, Nikk wrote:I'm going into that question looking at it as if you are town and as if mastina is town. Then at least one bus had to happen, maybe two. So do you see that?
fmpov, as i've mentioned earlier as well, AT LEAST one of nikk or egix is SURELY scum..
which one, i dunno..

if i use info from the reread (excluding this current day phase), i would think that egix would be more likely to have bussed than you..simply because i was more suspicious of egix early game..
egix voted for my slot, then quickly switched to gp's slot (like just after a couple of posts)..
i also mentioned that i didnt like the slot coz he seemed to be just popping in and out..
also, i didnt like how he referred to profii to be "careful regardless of your alignment" when profii did the wrong vote count..

at the very early parts in the game, i was also suspicious of your slot (but mostly of tgp), hence i was using tgp as a sort of bait to see if any of you who i asked what their opinion of tgp was were aligned with tgp..if tgp was scum, and i asked their "scum partner" what they think of their fellow scum, they'll likely slip up or say something stupid..hence my beef with lapsa for not answering the question..
i cleared you mainly because my very strong town read, lolwagons, cleared you because of mind meld..i've learned that if your strong!town is reading someone else as strong town, then they're prolly right, even if i myself dont have them..of course it's situational but you get my drift..

egix is technically also cleared by lolwagons, but by "gut feel"..soooo there's that..

i changed my stance this day end because i thought if egix is clearing me as scum (earlier on this day phase), what would he achieve? pocketing me for this day, so they can have another day? or simply just push for a mislynch on town and win it today..
of course, he has expressed his doubts now, but point still stands..sort of..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (isolation #94) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 1059, Nikk wrote:Either egix or lapsa. Leaning toward egix, but in no way 100% on that.
why egix more than lapsa?
if you look at me as town, who would the scum team be for you?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (isolation #95) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by xwing »

what part of post is not a reaction to nikk's vote?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (isolation #96) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by xwing »

i've been going 1v1 with almost everyone now except egix..
yes, this is an open invitation for everyone to grill me more..
preferably real time so there's no time for scum!team to discuss..just spew.. :)

pedit: yes, i was not..i thought it was clear who the scum team was by that point, and i was confident on egix-mastina town would see that..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #97) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by xwing »

dang, i was still typing to challenge all to go 1v1 real time..i thought nikk at the end was pretty townie..but wasnt able to convince him enough to unvote :(

well played, scum team..i got town-tunneled into mastina.. :(
pretty sure lapsa was scum, too bad i missed on mastina huhu though i did thought it was odd he lauded lapsa's post..

overall enjoyable game! wp on the false guilties, gotta read up how that happened..
sorry profii for not trusting you too and pushing for your lynch.. :P

lolwagons, never thought you were PR coz you played so townie..i thought you just really wanted to eat the NK or something..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (isolation #98) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 1093, schadd_ wrote:i hope somebody listened to one of the songs and liked it
fwiw i read the lyrics..
will try to listen to the songs later..
thanks for modding, schadd_!! :)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”