Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Eragon »

YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR HAS ARRIVED FROM THE DEPTHS OF THE LIGHT TO SAVE THIS WORLD(GAME)

so while we're at it

keep calm and
Show
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"
"Get away... from me...!"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Eragon »

i only have like 25 minutes right now but i have plenty of time later
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 168, Invisibility wrote:are you town
townalakakaka
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 171, Pink Ball wrote:Finally someone funny, sheesh
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Eragon »

im loving all the cute cat avatars so far :lol: :lol: :lol:
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by Eragon »

how the fuck do we still have people with 7 posts
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by Eragon »

Page 1-

I like this entrance because it shows, whats the word, kinda like not afraid of being called out because they vote the fake names until finally *shocker* coming to a realization of the name, its not strong but something to keep in mind. On a different note the byplay with rooroo is a bit off-putting, and the “chainsaw” but it all feels natural.
this made me laugh, which I always like in RvS, NAI though
after somewhere around 9-10 posts in the thread, opening with a naked vote and then disappearing is a bit awkward, and I feel its just kinda… boring? I feel town opens up with a comment similar to cult of athena, with some sort of funny remark on the going-ons, but just dropping a vote and disappearing is… just kinda blegh.
same goes for EwoF
- 18. I know its more or less a joke read, but I like the fact that invisibility shows some sort of grind to find reads. And of course, you cant expect much being that its from RvS, so I get towny pings. Also natural IMO.
I don’t like this vote, because its a naked vote that (doesnt seem to be) isn’t RvS and I don’t see why “getting early town pings on invisibility” is scummy? Its their opinion, you can disagree with them certainly, but thats no cause for a vote.
I don’t really think its spamming the thread, and this feels like a bit of shade, calling their posts “null/OTT”

End of Page 1

Town leans( light ofc)- Invisibility, Cultofathena
Mild mild scum leans, more null than anything- Assasin, EwoF
Scumlean(light)- Slaxx

Rest: null

im
almost
done with page 2 but i gotta scram now.

Will finish catching up later

saiyanara and as of this post i have the same post count as 3 different players in this game
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by Eragon »

nothing ;_:

i was hoping for at least 1 post

Spoiler: big picture

finishing catching up now.
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 177, kitcat wrote:
In post 164, Pink Ball wrote:Could you explain why do you think me feeling tunneled is scummy? And look at rethoric here: I said I feel tunneled, not THINK I'm being tunneled. You know that's different.
I don't think SA is really tunneling you right now. Your reaction to SA's push feels a bit like an overaction to me
In post 175, Eragon wrote:Scumlean(light)- Slaxx
Is this because of his vote on me on page1?
Also your entrance feels kinda townie to me

And I approve of the cute cat pictures!
partly i really didn't like the naked vote that (didn't seem to be RvS) had no reasoning and was right after you made a post about thinking invisi is town, then coming back with saying invisi is OTT.

Basically what im seeing is that they voted you because they disagreed with your read on invisi, which is not a towny mindset, as Townies have opposing opinions often.

and also calling invisi "spamming" and "OTT" sorta unsparks discussion, because i definitely didn't notice "spam" and apparantly scumreading someone for posting makes people want to post less.

as i said originally i thought their entrance was fine, but then the vote and the explanation/SR on invisi thing didn't sit well with me.

reminder those were still from page 1 so nothing is solid yet in my mind lmao

(cats 4 life)
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Eragon »

Page 2-

I dont trust anyone that says “trust me” /s
RQS lel
what? So you find OTT being towny? Self-voting doesn’t draw extra attention and is perfectly able to self-vote. However, this early having a read on someone and being able to back it up with some… reasoning… is pretty good and shows initiative.
this feels like unnessecary shade on kitcat, I could be wrong if I’m reading the implications wrong, and why do you think pink ball is a good vote?
why do you straight up assume he’s calling you out for drawing attention? He mentioned nothing of the kind and it feels wolfy putting reasons in someone else’s mouth(computer? Idk w/e, you get the meaning)
could have fooled me :lol:
towny post, for multiple reasons. 1: I mindmeld strongly :3. 2. It shows scum hunting and town hunting, I like the townread on kitcat given reasons, and it seems thought through without scum progression.
yikes thats cold. But how is rooroo the most useless when they had more posts than people that posted twice???
you are being weird this game?? I didn’t notice lol. Even so, bringing up reasons that might not be for your townread is towny, and I don’t think scum would say “im being weird this game” about someone town reading them.
I’m having trouble putting this one into words but I don’t like this post. It feels just… off to me? It almost feels a little like shade, saying that “your vote it stupid and really took no effort and this is why it was trash ^.
I’ve seen 0 progression on why you think invisibility is scum
it might just be because I replaced in but I really don’t understand the reasoning behind this post or why you posted it.
what is this vote for?
repeats a question they asked on the same page… basically just posting to post.

End of page 2

Town read- Athena
Town lean - Invisi
Null town- kit cat
Null-Rooroo
Null scum- EwoF, Pinkball
Scum lean-assassin
Scum read- Slaxx

Ok seeing as im leaning null scum or greater on 4 people, im probably judging a bit too harsh. I’ll keep reading and see how it changes towards the end.

Page 3

towny tone, but nothing huge. I just feel town is more likely to acknowledge and point out their mistakes than scum.
NGL I had to look up what bombastic meant to understand this post. Ok seeing what bombastic means, why do you think its towny for someone to post a lot of posts that have no meaning? Or inflated posts or whatever it means. So. Many. Big. Words. ARGH. “Fallacious” this is a towny post as well because I feel scum would just try to ride the new player but not outright say they are a new player, and if anyone asks, just say “ I was trying not to out I was an alt” its simple to get more easily townread but not have many repercussions in the end. Town wants to be read correctly, with full information, so they out they are an alt.
lol
never change, even if I can’t understand what you are saying, you are speaking the language of the gods. Im just going to go with my gut here and think you said “JARBLGARFUGHBLEGH” (jk) you are basically saying that rooroo made a forced joke about “rolling scum” because they wanted to make a “townie” entrance post so you think its kinda LAMIST. Am I getting the feel?
“do you have a case on rooroo” when its page 3 with 60 posts. Honestly what do you expect? This feels like trying to provide “Activity” without actually doing anything.
but…. Why might he be a scum, not “he might be a scum”…
/s
being new doesn’t mean you can get away with vote dropping randomly and not having any explanation.
mindmeld town tbh
PRAISE THE SUN WE HAVE A REASON. I actually think that this is thought through and towny read. Have a slight townread even though you were a hardhat about giving a reason <_<
mindmeld on the post about slaxx and then asking for the reasoning on the “willing to vote” stuff is NAI but I like the mind meld :3.
yes invisi, yes kit cat nice. Why do/did you think ofrhz, and by extension, me, is scum?
captain obvious here with a post that means absolutely nothing
I dont like the kinda high-handed tone here. like, “isnt it OBVIOUS that #56 is forced wow how dumb are you to not see that” also as invisi said this post doesnt explain your vote before hand, unless you know what people post before its posted…
captain obvious here with a post that means absolutely nothing
then why didnt you express those in your reasoning? Now your just reaching for things to post on justification for the vote.

End of Page 3

Town read- Athena, Invisi
Town lean - Kit cat
Null town- rooroo
Null-
Null scum- EwoF,
Scum lean-assassin, pinkball
Scum read- Slaxx

So far im feeling very good about a town block of Athena and Invisi, not expecting those to change

Slaxx is a pretty strong scumread right now but viable to change

The rest will be changing as I go on

I'll post this now for brain food. Im still working on the rest.
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:43 pm

Post by Eragon »

this is what i had on CoA

this made me laugh, which I always like in RvS, NAI though
towny post, for multiple reasons. 1: I mindmeld strongly :3. 2. It shows scum hunting and town hunting, I like the townread on kitcat given reasons, and it seems thought through without scum progression.
mindmeld on the post about slaxx and then asking for the reasoning on the “willing to vote” stuff is NAI but I like the mind meld :3.
yes invisi, yes kit cat nice. Why do/did you think ofrhz, and by extension, me, is scum?

this is what i've had so far, i like that they feel natural and they are actively solving the game and using their posts wisely, their posts show intent to solve and just putting thoughts out there. Plus the fact i mindmeld strongly with them means its from a towny PoV :^)
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:14 pm

Post by Eragon »

Page 4

I don’t necessarily consider a vote thats been around for about 30 posts to be vote parking hmmmm…
pressure is good for almost any target, pressure helps discern alignment, especially from low posters it sparks a defense. They might be easy targets, but easy targets can still be scum targets.
you don’t need to put more effort than everyone else, you just need to actually try.
same fucking goes for you pinkball, you haven’t done shit and your still continuing just to jump in and post things that mean batshit.
is this a pressure vote or did you think ofrhz was scum? If its the latter, why?
or you know, you could actually fucking post something useful for a change. Im actually getting kind of pissed off here.
indeed
What about all that “posturing” or whatever you scumread invisi for? As soon as they unvote rooroo you drop the vote on them????? why? The fact they unvoted doesn’t change anything, just their vote.
yes it felt townie but what about their reluctance to give the reasoning in the first place?
why are you “heavily considering it” you haven’t even said a word about ofrhz the entire game
so you were waiting the entire time for this one thing??? Jesus christ.
this game isn’t about giving town reads to people “Wanting” to be townread, its ABOUT. MAKING. FRICKIN. TOWNREADS.

End of Page 4

Town lean - Kit cat
Null town- rooroo
Null-
Null scum- EwoF,
Scum lean-assassin,
Scum read- Slaxx, pinkball

This page was just a bunch on Invisi and slaxx with Pinkball hopping in so nothing really changes except pinkball is scummier

Page 5

another post that means so much and that I will always hold dear to my poor fucking heart thats 2 sizes too small
heartily agree
IF you want to make the game less engaged actually do things wow imagine that. It might actually provoke content that provokes more content jeez I didn’t know such a thing was possible.
again literally not 1 mention of ofhrZ in their ISO, this is blatant sheeping to put someone to L-1 without even mentioning them.
wow you actually posted a little content. And all it is is a townread on invisi which is very easy and saying your RvS vote is a real vote without explanation which is lazy.
is it bad that I feel town!pinkball would have hammered here because they wouldn’t be as scared of pressure on them for hammering?
why do you think slaxx is town. (you can tell me slaxx will never see it lol ecks dee)
when the fuck did invisi become a townread to you? And your still leaning scum on ofhrz as your strongest read without a single mention. This progression is out of the world.
just doesn’t seem at all like a towny post and again, if he was actually town and wanted to lolhammer, he probably would have. Unless its all just a big meme.
agreed
because its a multiple quote post each quote/response is 1 number
Then why did you say “kitcat still thinks scum doesn’t draw attention” or whatever you said?
No comment
I dont see any bad timing with the RvS post and I feel it was a nice, natural post. I do agree cult got towny as the day went on(in a sense). Agree about Pinkball. Why is it towny that ofhrz pointed out he didn’t answer a question?
Agreed

Bonus: Good vote
but if you think they’re heading in a certain direction that means its not a current scumread :facts:
First off, that post was after pinkball’s, so its quite possibly he just didn’t get there. Second off, at least invisi posted something and has been producing actual content so far. And then shading by putting a “motive” behind Assasin’s posts.
you can be thinking about more than 1 thing. If you are waiting for something just don’t mention it and read other things. You don’t get to not do shit just cause “im waiting to see how things go and see if something happens” “your scumread on me is atrocious, even my lolposts are better” certainly not I think you should go check yourself.

Town lean - Kit cat
Null town- rooroo, assassin
Null-
Null scum- EwoF,
Scum lean-

didn;t change much but im more confident on both slaxx and pinkball, and I have slight town feels on assassin

Page 6-

there is a thing called reads? Where you read someone’s posts and see if they are scummy or town? Thats kinda the point of FM.
“Im a sucker for a good wagon and yet im voting someone I havent talked about yet” seems legit.
you cant find one thing that you can read? Not one thing? seriously?
what why how when where who where am I is this the wrong game are we seeing the same post????
so replacing out means you can’t have a wagon? Someone replacing out is definitely not still scum?
o god the pocketing
what shade?
but I thought it was a “good wagon” and also you actually think he’s tunneling?
ookay, I still don’t see how its a tunnel
we dont need any angleshooting tyvm.
uhh I don’t understand this post please explain. And this does feel like shade actually, like “interesting, I dont know how or why you see this and its weird and confusing” just doesn’t sit right. I don’t feel that assassin and pinkball are ever SvS though.

End of Page 6

Town lean - Kit cat
Null town- rooroo,
Null-
Null scum- EwoF, assassin
Scum lean-

Assasin dropped down to scum but im pretty sure assassin and pinkball are TvS so if one flips scum the other should be town. For now im leaning pinkball as scum and assassin as town though

okay im finished for the night, will finish when i have time in the morning.
hit me with questions i might be around intermittently until i fall asleep
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:25 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 189, Slaxx wrote:Oh Jesus am I gonna have to defend myself pbp?

136: How is it pocketing if we are both your strongest scumreads?
1. I could be wrong about one or both of your alignments
2. NGL I have seen scum “pocket” scum before
3. It’s still a disgusting post
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:26 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 190, Slaxx wrote:126: He hadn’t posted much and I said I have a good handle on reading him. So. How’s that scummy? Seems pretty consistent to me.
Point is, you haven’t tried to sort him.

And you had voted him and had him as a scumread before this post, so you can’t say “consistent”

If you have a “good handle on reading him” then why didn’t you try reading the posts he made and commenting on them?
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:31 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 192, Slaxx wrote:121: I pointed out an inconsistency in play. Also, “shading” by guessing a motive behind a post- isn’t that what we are all doing here? Doesn’t seem like shading.

I didn’t say you didnt point out an inconsistency.

I said you called him scum for something he hasn’t notably “passed” in thread yet and you didn’t know if he was going to comment on it.

It was after the post pinkball made(invisi’s post was) so until he has passed that point in thread you can’t assume that he won’t comment and that he’s scum for that.

Also, I pointed out the fact that the 2 scenarios are different.
Pinkball refuses any information/reads to give and invisible only didn’t fully explain one read.
Big difference there IMO

and I didn’t say guessing a motive
You assigned a motive to his posts, which is what I believe is shading.
That’s what I see, that’s what I think
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:35 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 194, Slaxx wrote:135: My vote was to preside OfhrZ for a read because I felt like I could read him.

Why park my vote on a replacement when it can be used elsewhere? Come the hell on. In no way did I insinuate ofhrZ wasn’t scum by replacing our. Talk about assigning motivation to people christ
Understandable
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 195, Slaxx wrote:
In post 193, Eragon wrote:
In post 190, Slaxx wrote:126: He hadn’t posted much and I said I have a good handle on reading him. So. How’s that scummy? Seems pretty consistent to me.

And you had voted him and had him as a scumread before this post, so you can’t say “consistent”

If you have a “good handle on reading him” then why didn’t you try reading the posts he made and commenting on them?
Lol. Look at his ISO. I needed more. Dude.
So you had him as a scumlean but needed more to read him???

How does that make sense?
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:37 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 197, Slaxx wrote:
In post 191, Eragon wrote:
In post 189, Slaxx wrote:Oh Jesus am I gonna have to defend myself pbp?

136: How is it pocketing if we are both your strongest scumreads?
1. I could be wrong about one or both of your alignments
2. NGL I have seen scum “pocket” scum before
3. It’s still a disgusting post
“3. It’s still a disgusting post” means like nothing.

1, yes you could. And 2, I don’t think that’s the right terminology but that’s not a fruitful discussion.
It means that I scumread the post regardless of whether it’s SvS, TvS, or he’s pocketing you
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:40 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 201, Slaxx wrote:#43: Because lynching the most useless player is a low effort vote. It’s an excuse to not discern alignment. Am I wrong here?
It’s not the idea that’s bad, it’s the tone.

As I expressed in the post about it.

You can have a correct idea and a scummy tone
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 204, Slaxx wrote:#49 Are you serious? I didn’t get an answer to my question and SA had posted since then. If anything I should be a townread for the follow up, in means I’m genuinely interested in the answer and not just trying to look busy
Ok maybe that’s a bit much yes, but I still think you wait until it’s obvious he doesn’t respond, then ask.

Cause there’s a good possiblity he just didn’t reach that point in thread and was still catching up.

But I see it’s not really scummy so point dropped
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:43 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 206, Slaxx wrote:
In post 203, Eragon wrote:

Lean. Lean isn’t enough to lynch. I want a solid scumread. I mean if I’m 60/40 on him but think a pressure vote can make me 70/30 do I not go for it? Those numbers are arbitrary but help illustrate the point I’m making.
The point is why did you have him as a scumlean, not why you voted him.
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:44 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 210, Slaxx wrote:
In post 208, Eragon wrote:
In post 201, Slaxx wrote:#43: Because lynching the most useless player is a low effort vote. It’s an excuse to not discern alignment. Am I wrong here?
It’s not the idea that’s bad, it’s the tone.

As I expressed in the post about it.

You can have a correct idea and a scummy tone
Please do explain how the tone was scummy. It was a bad fucking vote.
43 I’m having trouble putting this one into words but I don’t like this post. It feels just… off to me? It almost feels a little like shade, saying that “your vote it stupid and really took no effort and this is why it was trash
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:49 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 212, Slaxx wrote:
In post 209, Eragon wrote:
In post 204, Slaxx wrote:#49 Are you serious? I didn’t get an answer to my question and SA had posted since then. If anything I should be a townread for the follow up, in means I’m genuinely interested in the answer and not just trying to look busy
Ok maybe that’s a bit much yes, but I still think you wait until it’s obvious he doesn’t respond, then ask.

Cause there’s a good possiblity he just didn’t reach that point in thread and was still catching up.

But I see it’s not really scummy so point dropped
If I ask a question and the poster is addressing issues in a similar area and mine doesn’t get addressed I’m going to follow up before I forget. It was important to me to get the answer.

And that’s why I said point dropped

Some of my pints might be single-sided becuase I’m trying to catchup and get back into the present so I can form some real-time reads, so I might have missed some perspective.
This is why I actually like stuff like this(the back-and-forth) Becuase it helps point out where I’m being a dumb fuck and makes me give more educated reads.
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:52 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 215, Slaxx wrote:
In post 211, Eragon wrote:
In post 206, Slaxx wrote:
In post 203, Eragon wrote:

Lean. Lean isn’t enough to lynch. I want a solid scumread. I mean if I’m 60/40 on him but think a pressure vote can make me 70/30 do I not go for it? Those numbers are arbitrary but help illustrate the point I’m making.
The point is why did you have him as a scumlean, not why you voted him.
#58 and #59 seemed a bit rushed and out of place. It was a very weak read. I think later in the game I say I’m more confident on town than scum reads.
Why do you feel it’s out of place to question a naked vote and to call invisible town?

And is rushed neccesarily scummy, or is rushed short on time??

It’s understandable its a weak read, but why did you not give anything for people to go on? Bringing that up earlier would have been fine, and given reasons you actually think ohfhrz is scum instead of seemingly naked pushing him.
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 217, Slaxx wrote:So I actually am okay with some of the ofhrZ stuff. I’m playing closer to the cuff than I usually do and that’s on me. If I eat the rope, I’ve learned that playstyle isn’t my look.

But a lot of this peripheral stuff just feels like you wanted to add stuff to the case on me which I actually get if you’re trying to push a lynch but so much of it seems just... superfluous. Like even benign posts were assigned this inflated meaning.
And I dropped the ones that I agree to be stupid when pointed out.

Like I agree that post about the question was stupid.
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:58 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 222, Slaxx wrote:Also in game activity was super low at that point. I figured a move like that might get people stirred up.

I suppose it did. Just with a delay.

We got some good reasoning here finally :D

This is why I like RTI instead of just boring old catchups

These RTI have showed I’m a bit overzealous pushing you, and I still think quite a few posts of yours are scummy and my gut tells me your scum, but posts like the quotes make me doubt myself a bit.
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 224, Slaxx wrote:Anyway I really like real time talks, I think they’re kind of special in terms of getting reads.

But I have to sleep, so, just drop any other questions you have for me.
Same

:cop:

Also same gotta sleep lmao
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:31 am

Post by Eragon »

I just LOVE it when no one posts the entire time i'm asleep and then getting to my bus.

YAY(!)

well, maybe once im done catching up something will happen
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:40 am

Post by Eragon »

Eyes w/out a Face do you have an abbreviation that you prefer such as EwoF, or Eyes, or Face or anything or does it not matter to you?

also, whats your experience in FM (about how long/how many games)
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:47 am

Post by Eragon »

Page 7

uhhh how is it tunneling? Especially if its superficial at best? Tunneling is big, not some mildly expressed scumread. I feel pinkball is scummy here for blowing the read out of proportion like he’s hyper-sensitive to being scumread. Tell me if this is normal but I don’t see why town jumps to such a conclusion.
This is probably just semantics but stating “you’re probably the closest thing I have to a scumread” makes it sound you don’t actually have a scumread? Am I right in saying this or am I looking to much into wording?
:clap: btw I agree about the stuff with pinkball
flippy with votes isn’t neccesarily a bad thing, especially for town, and I kinda like it because it shows they aren’t scared of people calling them out for a lot of votes and that instead of being single-minded they are open, which is also a townie mindset. And no, there are no special rules against replace outs except THEY ARE NOT AI AND TALKING ABOUT THEM IS BAD AND SHOULD NVEVER HAPPEN. Its called angle shooting and is bad.
towny post I can explain it in more detail if I must but you can see for yourself this most likely isn’t scum. I do have one question, what are the minor town pings on eyes?
a scumread is not a tunnel. If you think assasins’s read on you is a tunnel then my read on Slaxx must be a hard death tunnel huh?

ENTER ERAGON THE LIGHT OF THE SUN

Reads as of this point, and my read on slaxx is changed slightly by the RTI we had an I liked some of the responses/points.

Town read- Invisi, (pinkball, assasin)
Town lean - Kit cat, Athena
Null town- rooroo,
Null-
Null scum- EwoF,
Scum lean-Slaxx
Scum read- (pinkball, Assasin)

So im doing this one quite a bit differently than before.
I am pretty confident in Pinkball/Assasin being TvS, even though I scumread both of them seperately, so im putting both names in parenthesis in town read and scumread.

My read on kit cat is same level but its grown a little stronger in my feels.

I dropped Athena to a stronger town lean about same level as kit cat because I realized they didn’t really have enough presence, and while I like their posts and think they have a townie mindset, its not impossible I am being duped and they are scum faking this.

Slaxx moved up, because I liked some of the posts in our 1v1 RTI… thing
Everything else should be the same?

and then im coming to catchup the rest of the posts i missed since i entered the thread
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:01 am

Post by Eragon »

yes… the meme lawrd. But don’t think just because im funny means im not serious
if you think there hasn’t been enough info why aren’t you trying to put stuff out there and get info? It doesn’t seem like you are trying to get reads and this is just a copout from doing things. Contradictions are not the only thing that make a scum, and a scum doesn’t always contradict. And town doesn’t always not contradict. You need to broaden your mind. Dont rely on PRs. They can die N1, they can get worthless information, w/e. Rely on yourself and rely on your reads. trust, and we can win.
hmmm I like this solving attempt a bit, im waiting to hear one thing before making solid read on this. But like, can you try to give some explanations for these? Even just a couple words or sentences.
urgh I dont know about this vote. Yes, its consistent with their post, but their reasoning, “i dont want to put pinkball to L-1 incase he is town” but you were on the ofhrz wagon when he was L-1. plus, if scum decides to quick hammer im fine with a 1-1 trade if pinkball is town. “I didnt want to make assassin a competent wagon” but whats wrong with having multiple wagons? “i dont want it to look like im voting kit cat because she’s voting me” feels very very self-aware and worried about being scumread? I dont know why town would be worried about that.
odd, laughable reaction. Brushing off pressure that *probably* wont be pushed on them?
yes, but they were doing PoE if you read their post, and they voted you over the other 3 because those 3 reasons they didnt vote the other three.
the “oh Jesus am I gonna have to defend myself” really doesn’t sit well and feels like they were originally coasting and now were actually worried about being lynched.

Current times.

I want a little more on eye for the moment, but I didn’t really like his self-awareness.

Nothing really changed here most off it was eye’s posting.

and i am all caught up to the present!
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:03 am

Post by Eragon »

now to wait until more posts
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:38 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 233, Pink Ball wrote:Ok, I'm pretty pissed off right no. I was fucking memeing all time when there was literally ONE PERSON POSTING, and I'm called out for not doing shit? I was doing shit, I was trying to get reactions, and I got one from Invisibility that helped me sort him out. If you don't know what the hell I'm doing, ask me, for fucks sake. I already said I didn't want to explicitly say what my reads were at the time 'cause I was waiting for something to happen, why the fuck is that scummy? I really can't believe this shit.

you were waiting for something on every single thing? you were literally just popping in doing nothing pretty much the entire time, until you are called out on it. thats wolfy because your just coasting and then when people call you out you start doing things. its proof you can, you just didn't feel like it.

Also, I already explained two fucking times why I felt tunneled, and you keep addressing that shit as I am wrong? FEELINGS, FEELINGS, FEEEEEEEELIIIIIIIINGS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, I CAN'T BE WRONG ABOUT HOW I FEEL, THAT DOESN'T MEAN I *THINK* IT'S A TUNNEL. And the feeling, as I already explained, was justified on some specific posts that made me feel I was going to be scumread by Sleepless no matter what I said/did.
yes, and like i said i think its wolfy you think you are feeling like you are being tunneled. i never said you are not feeling tunneled. Its wolfy because it shows you are hyper-sensitive to being pushed, which in my opinion is a scum trait because town is a lot less worried and scum is aware of every push.

I'm going to be boring from now on and be pretty much straightforward with my thoughts 'cause it's clearly impossible to do something else without people thinking "what the hell is this guy doing, omg scum!!one!11!".
you don;t have to state every thought as long as you state some thoughts. leaving us with posts that means nothing is worse than doing nothing at all. if your gonna wait just fucking wait. you weren;t doing shit until you got called out for it, as you did when invisi called you out and now me.

I started to scumread rooroo 'cause of this post:
In post 79, rooroo wrote:I will policy lynch the next person to suggest that I somehow need to put more effort into towning on day 1 than everyone else just because I'm me this has happened 3 games in a row now and 2 of them including this one are on meme alts.

low effort isn't even scum-indicative for me.
It felt like it was not a genuine feeling, too defensive when I think there was no much pressure on her, and including the fact that this is her meme alt was sketchy too, like "don't expect too much coming from me". BUT I changed my mind, everyone scumreading me because of not contributing made me feel the same way, so now this post is NAI and I have nothing on rooroo.

ok at least you can give reasoning, but why didn't you bring this up earlier. withholding reads is bad, and given the fact that it doesn;t seem like you were "Waiting" for for anything on this post then why couldn't you state it? and now its "NAI" just feels a copout to not scumread

Invisibility reaction to my shitposting, on the other hand, felt genuine, like without thinking. "Fuck this guy, I'm trying to play this game and this guy is doing nothing" and voting me without thinking consequences comes from town IMO.

Eragon's catchup is bad in my books. The last post, specially, saying that either me or sleepless is scum and the other town, seems like preparing lynches beforehand. I think there's nothing to come to the conclusion that one of us is town and the other one is scum exclusively. We could both be scum, for example. If Sleepless flipped scum, would I become town because of how Sleepless is scumreading me or because of how I reacted to his scumread on me? No, there's nothing of that. Eragon, on that matter, seems to have the ulterior motive to note this in order to lynch one of us first and the other one when the first one flips town. This gives me even more reasons to believe Sleepless is town; I already pointed out why I feel Sleepless' posts about me feel townie.

so, my catchup is bad because you disagree with one post. coolio. good deflection. But, i thought i was pretty clear. I scumread you both individually, but i also don't think you are ever in a team. This happens because I don't think, first of all, scum is bussing in this playlist and game speed. there is no point because before i got to this game coasting was the word and literally nothing was happening. So the fact that sleepless was voting you, and you "FELT" like you were being tunneled is never SvS because even if scum were bussing, the "FEEL" like you were being tunneled wouldn't have happened unless you were faking it. I think the feeling is genuine, and you genuinely felt you were being tunneled. its just that feeling is wolfy. There is some of that. I seem to note this because ITS WHAT I FUCKING THINK. how is it lining up lynches for me thinking its TvS? i have plenty of reasons to believe its TvS, and i feel confident enough in my skill and my reads to push this. how is having a read fucking ultierior motive? if we lynch one of you and they flip scum, im confident in the other being town. nice. If we lynch one of you and they flip town, im confident in the other being scum. nice. as i said. i . have clear scumreads of both of you individually, and i think you are never scumbuddies. I gave clear progression and saying i have no other motive except lining up lynches is wolfy as shit.

Slaxx I think has been the most reasonable player of the whole playerlist, and his last interactions with Eragon are maybe the most AI think you could get from a player in this game. I get that someone could not like his tone, but that's pretty much NAI compared with the content he has provided. I townread people who is reasonable in general, and this is a perfect case where scum would be doing another thing that Slaxx is not doing.

you actually townread someone for "being reasonable" thats absolute bullshit and a terrible reason to scumread someone. Scum can easily be reasonable too, and content can come from either alignment. if you get that someone couldn't like his tone, how is that NAI? content is NAI and any player that has played more than a couple games should easily know that. I agree hes recent interactions have been extremely AI, and thats why my read on him has sunk slightly.

From the rest, kitcat, EyesWithoutAFace and CultofAthena, I got nothing, mainly because I was focusing on the other slots first; I'm going to reread those ISOs but there's nothing that caught my attention while reading the thread... I mean I have some gutreads on Cult being townie and kitcat being scummy, but I'm not giving too much credit to that for now. Maybe real-time interactions could make those slots easier to sort out.

So my reads would be:
{SleeplessAssasin, Slaxx, Invisibility} townreads
{CultofAthena} nulltown
{rooroo, EyesWithoutAFace} null
{kitcat} nullscum
{Eragon} scumreads

Nulltown, Null and Nullscum are really close to each other, but far away from townreads and scumreads.

"Scum because he OBVIOUSLY HAS AN ULTERIOR MOTIVE of lining up lynches and OBVIOUSLY DIDNT EXPLAIN ANYTHING AT ALL" yes this makes sense 1000%

VOTE: Eragon
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:40 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 234, Pink Ball wrote:Add to Eragon scumreading everyone to my "Eragon is scum" arguments
i dont scumread everyone.

i have 50% of the playerlist in null scum or below.

which is 4 people

there are 2 scum.

that means i have 4 scumreads.

add to the fact 2 people i believe only have 1 scum in it, so thats more 3 people i actually scumread.

im not going to have the game 100% locked and you think i cant scumread more than one person?

what the fucking hell is wrong with you?

i have 4 scumreads with one of them being between 2 people.

how is that bad?
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:41 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 236, rooroo wrote:
In post 231, Eragon wrote:urgh I dont know about this vote. Yes, its consistent with their post, but their reasoning, “i dont want to put pinkball to L-1 incase he is town” but you were on the ofhrz wagon when he was L-1. plus, if scum decides to quick hammer im fine with a 1-1 trade if pinkball is town. “I didnt want to make assassin a competent wagon” but whats wrong with having multiple wagons? “i dont want it to look like im voting kit cat because she’s voting me” feels very very self-aware and worried about being scumread? I dont know why town would be worried about that.
I want a little more on eye for the moment, but I didn’t really like his self-awareness.
town definitely have these thoughts too and I kind of think scum are less likely to post them specifically because they're too self-aware
i suppose.

i havent made a strong read on them yet i do want them to answer my question about their FM experience
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:52 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 240, Pink Ball wrote:Why are you treating me like an idiot? I said I was pissed off because of being scumread when I think there's no reason for scumreading someone fluffing around with purpose behind. I never insulted you, and when I delivered my reads I toned down the "pissed off mood" in order to not belittle no one. Saying things like ""Scum because he OBVIOUSLY HAS AN ULTERIOR MOTIVE of lining up lynches and OBVIOUSLY DIDNT EXPLAIN ANYTHING AT ALL" yes this makes sense 1000%" is ?. I didn't say you didn't explain anything at all, I said it felt like you were lining up lynches because I didn't like the reasoning behind your reads on me and Sleepless. I know my alignment, of course I think you're wrong about what you're doing.

About scumreading everyone: yeah sorry, I thought you had EWAF as townie and then degraded him to a slight scumread because of being self aware, so I thought you had 5 instead of 4, my bad.
In post 241, Pink Ball wrote:I think your reply to my post was townie tho. I don't like your tone, but your tone is the thing that makes me feel you're being angry town with who you think is scum. If you were scum and your faked scumread started scumreading you, I think your reaction would've been more "I have to look better than this guy" and the way you reacted doesn't seem to be like that. I mean, you depicted me like an idiot, but the way you did it was different from what I would've expected from scum.

UNVOTE: Eragon

So that makes me pretty confident that the scumteam is in my nullreads. We'll need those sweet interactions now.
i probably did go a bit overboard, and for that i apologize. im just kinda pissed off at the entire game state right now and the fact that basically this game was just like 3-4 people posting content and not even 7 pages when i replaced in. Im used to games that can get to 7 pages in the first couple hours, let alone numerous days.

im liking the fact people are starting to post content and reads, etc...

im sorry if you felt like i was calling you out like you were an idiot, i had no ill intentions and just got heated in the moment.
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:53 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 246, kitcat wrote:
In post 179, Eragon wrote:53 NGL I had to look up what bombastic meant to understand this post. Ok seeing what bombastic means, why do you think its towny for someone to post a lot of posts that have no meaning? Or inflated posts or whatever it means. So. Many. Big. Words. ARGH. “Fallacious” this is a towny post as well because I feel scum would just try to ride the new player but not outright say they are a new player, and if anyone asks, just say “ I was trying not to out I was an alt” its simple to get more easily townread but not have many repercussions in the end. Town wants to be read correctly, with full information, so they out they are an alt.
I meant bombastic more in the sense of: 'attention-seeking', or 'loud'
And not particularly in the sense of: 'post a lot of posts that have no meaning

I don't inherently find posts that are loud/ott/attention-seeking to be townie in a general sense, but I think it is for vizzy.

And yeah I feel like it's a little bit misleading to let people think of me as a new player when I'm not since that will probably affect how they try to sort me.

And sorry for the big words - I'm trying a bit of a different posting style

lol no its fine post however you want im just messing around because i was overloaded and had to look up both words lmao

also thanks for the clarification
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 251, kitcat wrote:Slaxx, you feel really weird tonally. I'm bad at describing tonal reads (they tend to basically end up somewhere around 'gut') but I guess I should probably mention it and I'll try to figure out why it's bothering me
i feel you, this ^ is the bane of my FM existence.

btw i think this whole string of posts is towny i can elaborate if needed but im tired from my first day back to school and i feel lazy right now
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 261, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 256, kitcat wrote:
In post 233, Pink Ball wrote:Ok, I'm pretty pissed off right no. I was fucking memeing all time when there was literally ONE PERSON POSTING, and I'm called out for not doing shit? I was doing shit, I was trying to get reactions, and I got one from Invisibility that helped me sort him out. If you don't know what the hell I'm doing, ask me, for fucks sake. I already said I didn't want to explicitly say what my reads were at the time 'cause I was waiting for something to happen, why the fuck is that scummy? I really can't believe this shit.

Also, I already explained two fucking times why I felt tunneled, and you keep addressing that shit as I am wrong? FEELINGS, FEELINGS, FEEEEEEEELIIIIIIIINGS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, I CAN'T BE WRONG ABOUT HOW I FEEL, THAT DOESN'T MEAN I *THINK* IT'S A TUNNEL. And the feeling, as I already explained, was justified on some specific posts that made me feel I was going to be scumread by Sleepless no matter what I said/did.
Uh this feels kinda ATE and OTT to me and I'm not sure why you're reacting this way?
In post 233, Pink Ball wrote:So my reads would be:
{SleeplessAssasin, Slaxx, Invisibility} townreads
{CultofAthena} nulltown
{rooroo, EyesWithoutAFace} null
{kitcat} nullscum
{Eragon} scumreads
Also this readslist is like upside down in comparision to mine
I changed my mind about Eragon already, and t
he way you're posting right now reminds me of other player who I usually scumread because of playstyle instead of content, so keep it going.

Also about ATE yeah it was pretty emotional but when I explained my reads I toned it down. I was pretty much pissed off by being scumread by almost everyone just because I was trying to be funny in a game that no one was playing.
can you elaborate the bolded a little plz?

what i feel you are saying is that
"your playstyle reminds me of people i scumread the playstyle of so keep it going and im scumreading you"

but this doesn't feel right so is this the wrong implication?
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 264, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 262, Slaxx wrote: Okay I like that a lot more. Thanks for explaining. Eragon has mentioned pocketing and I’m super susceptible to that, especially as I built a rapport with the player, so I just wanted to see that I wasn’t being fleeced.
Yeah I knew were you where coming from since Eragon already talked about that alternative, but... Again, I don't like talking about what I would and wouldn't do as town or scum since it's pretty much useless, but I wouldn't try to pocket a player I don't know that much or that I think that they could outplay me. You're both of these cases.
going out of the game for a moment but isn't that literally the point of pocketing?

to get people you are worried about to townread you?
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 265, rooroo wrote:VOTE: Athena

explain this

In post 267, Invisibility wrote:i like eragon
there was a lot of text that
i'll have to read and not just skim later when i have more time
i also dont really like pink ball's freakout

thanks vizzy :3

sorry for the mass posts lmao
In post 268, Invisibility wrote:actually nah this reaction test is stupid im not sure what to think of the post though
i like eragons breakdown though so maybe i should dislike the post
okay i dislike the post
what reaction test huh?
also dont dislike it because my breakdown.

i could be going off conf!bias
make your own reads and whack me if im being stupid
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:09 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 271, Eyes without a face wrote:But your response makes me feel better, because you are not arguing your alignment, but arguing the evidence. It's like you're saying "It's not what you know. It's what you can prove." which works in a court of law, but not in an online game.

arent you supposed to argue the evidence?

its kind of hard to argue your alignment when only you know it aint it?
In post 273, Slaxx wrote:This is probably the first time I’ve been told arguing the evidence is scummy
lol
In post 276, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 229, Eragon wrote:Eyes w/out a Face do you have an abbreviation that you prefer such as EwoF, or Eyes, or Face or anything or does it not matter to you?

also, whats your experience in FM (about how long/how many games)
No preference.

I have good experience in FM, but I would rather not say where or give any more details.
this is kinda rude but i feel someone with good experience should know by now that D1 reads are what are important in this game and not just try to slank and really do nothing until "the night passes" yes i understand that you did PoE and you said some things, but PoE'ing the list doesn't really help us solve alignments, it just is basically rhe lynchpool

really the main reason i wasnt scumreading you was because i thought you were a newbie and some of these mistakes are common
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 285, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 272, Slaxx wrote:So the proper response to that would be “I’m Town”
I didn't say that and I would appreciate if you didn't put words in my mouth. However you respond is up to you, but I didn't like the particular response you gave. What's so confusing about this?

Also, people wanted me to try harder and give reads and I did just that. What's wrong with that?

Finally (and this is of most importance to me), why are you making such a fuss about a single vote on you? O am but only one player with one vote, and nobody else is or has been voting you, so what do you have to worry about? In fact, here's your answer: Your overreaction to a mere single vote on you feels over the top and that is what is ponging me hard now.

you said that they should argue their alignment not the evidence.

how do you argue alignment without saying "im town"

you think this was an over-reaction?
can you explain which posts you feel are an over-reaction?
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 288, Slaxx wrote:
In post 285, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 272, Slaxx wrote:So the proper response to that would be “I’m Town”
I didn't say that and I would appreciate if you didn't put words in my mouth. However you respond is up to you, but I didn't like the particular response you gave. What's so confusing about this?

Also, people wanted me to try harder and give reads and I did just that. What's wrong with that?

Finally (and this is of most importance to me), why are you making such a fuss about a single vote on you? O am but only one player with one vote, and nobody else is or has been voting you, so what do you have to worry about? In fact, here's your answer: Your overreaction to a mere single vote on you feels over the top and that is what is ponging me hard now.
Yikes.

Your reads list was incredibly opaque and came 19 minutes after you said there wasn’t much content for you to get reads from.

Your vote was really bad, that’s why. I reacted completely reasonably to Eragon having a scumread on me so don’t try to pull that.

reasonable like a dog and cat fight hrmmm . :lol: :lol: :lol:
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 297, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Eragon, I don't have a good enough memory to remember who posted every single post number and I'm not clicking every single one of your links, so if anything in your catchup is directed at me please address it specifically at me. Your reads list at the end of those posts at least gives me an idea but otherwise it's hard to follow where you stand exactly. Hopefully real time interaction will fix that though.
Also, can you summarize your case on Slaxx?
<-Scratch that actually. Your back and forth with him is giving me a good idea of it.
Eragon wrote:2. NGL I have seen scum “pocket” scum before
Hmm, really? Can you give an example?

Eragon wrote:Ok maybe that’s a bit much yes, but I still think you wait until it’s obvious he doesn’t respond, then ask.

Actually, my post addressed it. Slaxx, you said "elaborate" and that's what I had done.
Pink Ball wrote:Eragon's catchup is bad in my books. The last post, specially, saying that either me or sleepless is scum and the other town, seems like preparing lynches beforehand. I think there's nothing to come to the conclusion that one of us is town and the other one is scum exclusively. We could both be scum, for example. If Sleepless flipped scum, would I become town because of how Sleepless is scumreading me or because of how I reacted to his scumread on me? No, there's nothing of that. Eragon, on that matter, seems to have the ulterior motive to note this in order to lynch one of us first and the other one when the first one flips town.
Funny. I had something similar typed out about Eragon's TvS point and then I got to your post. I agree completely. TvS feels like a completely random label and I can't think of any reason why he would feel that way. It looks like he just put it there and ran with it rather than actually seeing it first. Actually though...I typed that out and then saw his reply:
Eragon wrote:so, my catchup is bad because you disagree with one post. coolio. good deflection. But, i thought i was pretty clear. I scumread you both individually, but i also don't think you are ever in a team. This happens because I don't think, first of all, scum is bussing in this playlist and game speed. there is no point because before i got to this game coasting was the word and literally nothing was happening. So the fact that sleepless was voting you, and you "FELT" like you were being tunneled is never SvS because even if scum were bussing, the "FEEL" like you were being tunneled wouldn't have happened unless you were faking it. I think the feeling is genuine, and you genuinely felt you were being tunneled. its just that feeling is wolfy. There is some of that. I seem to note this because ITS WHAT I FUCKING THINK. how is it lining up lynches for me thinking its TvS? i have plenty of reasons to believe its TvS, and i feel confident enough in my skill and my reads to push this. how is having a read fucking ultierior motive? if we lynch one of you and they flip scum, im confident in the other being town. nice. If we lynch one of you and they flip town, im confident in the other being scum. nice. as i said. i . have clear scumreads of both of you individually, and i think you are never scumbuddies. I gave clear progression and saying i have no other motive except lining up lynches is wolfy as shit.
And now it just looks like I was reading "TvS" the wrong way. So it's that Pink Ball and I are independent scum reads but not scum together. It wasn't something in our discussion that made Eragon go "Oh, one of these two is scum". That actually makes more sense. I feel scatter brained this game. Ugh.
snipped assasin's quote

will do, just give me a little time

thats why i put "pocket" in quotes because its not really pocketing, its just talking in a... I think the best word is familiar... way that seems un-natural

ye TvS for me means 1 scum 1 town but i individually scumread both.

if i thought one of you was straight up town i'd have just said that lol
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 335, Invisibility wrote:hey im not actually voting eyes
intent to hammer
wait for me to compile the stuff for assasin at least, and everyone to check in would be nice
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 333, Invisibility wrote:what the garbage
but basically this reaction except probably more expletive
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 339, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 334, Invisibility wrote:this isnt town this cant be town
Explain the motive for scum to L-1 themselves.
it can be a towncred grab

and explain the motive for scum to L-1 themselves
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 340, Eragon wrote:
it can be a towncred grab

and explain the motive for town to L-1 themselves

EBWOP IM DUMB
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by Eragon »

its literally what you posted right here

Scum- *hmm what would scum never do

oh right theres no logical reason to L-1 myself

so ima vote myself*

"ha ha im confirmed town now"
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by Eragon »

literally the

"lets see if i do... "

makes this 100% scum.

if it was a natural self-vote out of desperation/anger thats understandable.

but town doesn't "logically" think through a plan and then forcedly vote self to be towny
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by Eragon »

“14 after somewhere around 9-10 posts in the thread, opening with a naked vote and then disappearing is a bit awkward, and I feel its just kinda… boring? I feel town opens up with a comment similar to cult of athena, with some sort of funny remark on the going-ons, but just dropping a vote and disappearing is… just kinda blegh. “

But as this was in RvS I didn’t make a huge deal out of it, it just started me off on a bad feel.

-----------------------------
“31 this feels like unnessecary shade on kitcat, I could be wrong if I’m reading the implications wrong, and why do you think pink ball is a good vote?”

This was the post with “oh god kit cat still thinks scum doesn’t draw attention” and “pinkball is my second choice for vote.
------------------------------
47 it might just be because I replaced in but I really don’t understand the reasoning behind this post or why you posted it.

Just explain plz

------------------------
“119 because its a multiple quote post each quote/response is 1 number
Then why did you say “kitcat still thinks scum doesn’t draw attention” or whatever you said?
No comment
I dont see any bad timing with the RvS post and I feel it was a nice, natural post. I do agree cult got towny as the day went on(in a sense). Agree about Pinkball. Why is it towny that ofhrz pointed out he didn’t answer a question?
Agreed

Bonus: Good vote”

Bigger post

-------------------------

"148 uhh I don’t understand this post please explain. And this does feel like shade actually, like “interesting, I dont know how or why you see this and its weird and confusing” just doesn’t sit right. I don’t feel that assassin and pinkball are ever SvS though.”

Speaks for itself

---------------------
“154 This is probably just semantics but stating “you’re probably the closest thing I have to a scumread” makes it sound you don’t actually have a scumread? Am I right in saying this or am I looking to much into wording?”

--------------

sorry for the confusing format but these are all the posts of yours i mentioned @assasin
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 354, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 352, Invisibility wrote:why did you lamist
Why did you deep wolf?
why this?

Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by Eragon »

this game right now

Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by Eragon »

im tempted to just smack down the hammer

but im giving hammer rights to invisi because they called it first.

consider this a spiritual hammer

Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #55) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 363, Pink Ball wrote:What in the hell just happened :lol:

I could only see this coming from town because there's no way this guy doesn't have a partner that told him that was an awful idea. Do the scum has daychat? If they do, I don't think Eyes is scum
90% of the time people dont talk about dumb plays in scum chat

as you said earlier its context
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #56) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 367, Invisibility wrote:that might not have been my cue oh no
but whatever its probably fine
wasnt really a cue but its fine

one down one to go
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 372, rooroo wrote:also this is probably town? but whatever
uhh why?

he did calculated LAMIST to try to not eat rope

this should never lfip town
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 371, Pink Ball wrote:Yeah you're right. By the way we don't have a votecount a long time ago, is there someone who can make an unofficial one? I lost the count and I don't have any tools to make one fast.

If Invisibility just hammered, this are my final thoughts: if Eyes flips red, I think there's a lot of evidence that would put Sleepless Assasin as his partner.

uhhhh votes are

assasin, invisi, eye, slaxx, idk if anyone else
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by Eragon »

o kitcat was still on the wagon maybe
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #60) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by Eragon »

assasin, invisi, eye, slaxx, kitcat

ye that was hammer
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #61) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 381, Eyes without a face wrote:Final reads:
Eragon + rooroo + CoA are 100% town
Pink + kitcat are probably town
Invis + Slaxx are the likely scum pair
Assassin might be scum if one of Invis/Slaxx isn't

Gun to my head: Invis is more likely scum than Slaxx (who might be a PR who doesn't know how to play a PR).

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ROLEFISHING LIKE THIS JESUS CHRISt
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #62) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by Eragon »

WHY WOULD YOU EVER SAY THAT?
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #63) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by Eragon »

why is CoA 100% town?

they've had 7 posts...
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #64) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 388, Slaxx wrote:

Gun to my head: Invis is more likely scum than Slaxx (who might be a PR who doesn't know how to play a PR).
Yes you were pushing on someone who you thought was PR very good very good.

Yup he got me I am the doctoriest doctor to ever doctor a doctor festival. So talented.

"hospital FM"

7 town doctors and 2 scum chiropractors
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #65) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:08 pm

Post by Eragon »

this is bullshit
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #66) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 397, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 388, Slaxx wrote:

Yes you were pushing on someone who you thought was PR very good very good.

Yup he got me I am the doctoriest doctor to ever doctor a doctor festival. So talented.
Wow you're a doctor too? Maybe the mod got the PMs mixed up
SAME! :doc: :doc: :doc:

this is crazy :shocked:
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #67) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:19 pm

Post by Eragon »

oh wow god has spoken we must sheep his reads he has enlightened us

/s
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:21 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 404, Pink Ball wrote:Praise the sun!

but night as fallen
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #69) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:21 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 406, Eragon wrote:
In post 404, Pink Ball wrote:Praise the sun!

but night as fallen

oh wait but if a Knight is fallen then the sun wins right?

PRAISE THE F***ING SUN
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #70) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:21 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 405, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 401, Slaxx wrote:Do you guys not have daytalk?
more lamist. everyone with a brain knows this setup and almost every other open setup doesn't have daychat to begin with.

so basically they are right you are saying?
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #71) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 417, Slaxx wrote:Someone get in here with me an twilight jam with me

There’s so much to talk about
im jammin to some sick homework beats

whats up
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #72) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 419, Slaxx wrote:Hey was rereading the thread sorry

So I think town here means SA tomorrow, his vote looked the least organic
Scum here makes me think CoA. Thoughts?
if eyes actually flips town here ima have to rethink this game.

I think i'd still be wanting to lynch in Pink/Assasin because IMO thats always a 1:1

if eyes flips town then i think the last scum is in coA/you(slaxx)/rooroo and leaning not rooroo.

hopefully eyes flips scum here and we just have this game locked in chainlynching pink and assasin
i dont want to even believe both my reads there could be wrong

so basically my scum with a scumflip is just Pink/Assasin
My scum with a townflip is (pink/assasin, Coa/slaxx)

the Coa/slaxx isn't because i think they are always TvS or anything, but just because i can never see them both being scum, like read-wise.

if they are both scum im doing something mightily wrong here
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #73) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Eragon »

that post is actually confusing even to me so just lmk if you want me to try to explain it simpler
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #74) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by Eragon »

Slaxx i said i dont think its rooroo

-------------------------------------

im still mulling the game over tbqh.
thats my Not!townreads basically.
if eye flips scum im open for some discussion, but i just dont want to believe im so wrong on my reads this game ;_;
if eye flips town i think its fair i keep my original reads and have a fairly large lynchpool

tommorow my goal is to sort Pinkball/assasin and figure out which one is teh real scumz and if eye flips town ill also have to sort slaxx/cult to figure out which one i think is more likely to be scum

---------------------
cool
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #75) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 431, Slaxx wrote:I actually have a shitton of town reads.

Eragon can you explain the kitcat town reads? Maybe it’s just from my side of the fence but that iso reeks of opportunism to me

will do hopefully mod doesnt lock the thread :lol: :lol:
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #76) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 432, Pink Ball wrote:I got it too, don't worry. I'm just concerned about your reads being too different to mine. I mean we have SA in common if Eyes flips red, but I don't know about him if Red flips red, neither CoA and Slaxx.

Also, just want to point out that, if no one on your pull is nightkilled on N1, you'd have too many scumreads and now it would be concerning :lol:

:shifty: :shifty:
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #77) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:16 pm

Post by Eragon »

as I explained in my catchup, I feel this is towny because they hop right into the game making reads, even if its just one, and shows intent to gamesolve, and it feels natural to me.
plus adding to the above ^ they have reasons for the read so its not just a faked read from scum(well it could still be fake but I. Don’t think so stop making me doubt myself XD) I also like the questioning early on.
It is SLIGHTLY weird why they say “i think its towny for you” makes it sound like that read only works for invisi a GREAT thing about this post I like is that they bring attention to the fact that she is an alt. I explained this deeply in my catchup and too lazy to do it again, but yea, thats towny.
intent to read the game thread and make thoughts on majority of the posts, I find this towny, and a few of the individual posts towny. I probably explained this better in my catchup. But this has a couple towny posts in it as well as a towny vibe IMO.
this is where it gets a little awkward because they kinda like soft-defend Eyes by calling him “bad” instead of “scummy” so the read drops a little there.

[in general] a lot of posts are mind melding with me so I’m kinda feeling indebted to townread that lmao.

calls clueless and out-of-touch minor townpings, but wants the EXTRA INFORMATION. I think this is towny because they want to make an INFORMED decision, meaning they have no additional knowledge to the rest of us.
retracts town pings which is basically what I did, and its something I agree with.

One thing that really bugs me is that their final vote was their original RvS vote, but it still ended up being the final wagon so :shrug:
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #78) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:19 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 438, Pink Ball wrote:Your depiction of me/assasin still concerns me. Is there any way to convince you that we could be both town and one being town doesn't make the other one scum? 'Cause I really see no correlation between us two.

its simple

i think both of you are scummy

i dont think you are both scum together based on interactions and you "feeling tunneled"

i feel scum would know their scumbuddy isnt actually "tunneling" so i feel that reaction never is SvS

if you can prove you are both town then ill chalk up my mistakes and say i played a terrible game read-wise then go smash my head into a wall
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #79) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by Eragon »

what posts did you think where opportunistic?
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #80) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 445, Slaxx wrote:Eh I think kitcat can be town if Eyes is town

I’d be adding that to my lynchpool with a red flip from eyes
but wouldn't that mean kitcat is more likely to be scum?

if there is a whole open slot there?
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:27 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 450, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 447, Eragon wrote:
In post 438, Pink Ball wrote:Your depiction of me/assasin still concerns me. Is there any way to convince you that we could be both town and one being town doesn't make the other one scum? 'Cause I really see no correlation between us two.

its simple

i think both of you are scummy

i dont think you are both scum together based on interactions and you "feeling tunneled"

i feel scum would know their scumbuddy isnt actually "tunneling" so i feel that reaction never is SvS

if you can prove you are both town then ill chalk up my mistakes and say i played a terrible game read-wise then go smash my head into a wall
The two last lines is what I was needing right now, thank you! By the way you ignored my post about you not reevaluating my slot. By how I've been playing after my long ass rant, do you still scumread me because of the first half of this game, or do you have anything new on my slot to prove that scumread?
i didn't ignore you post it was the middle part of my spaced out post ;_;

this was the answer
"
im still mulling the game over tbqh.
thats my Not!townreads basically.
if eye flips scum im open for some discussion, but i just dont want to believe im so wrong on my reads this game ;_;
if eye flips town i think its fair i keep my original reads and have a fairly large lynchpool

tommorow my goal is to sort Pinkball/assasin and figure out which one is teh real scumz and if eye flips town ill also have to sort slaxx/cult to figure out which one i think is more likely to be scum"

tbf i havent strongly re-evaluated you, but if i had to say my read is slightly based on the fact you only started providing content once you were pressured, but as a counter this could also be because content was actually posted.

i can't ignore the first part of the game, but i can make it less imperative and important of the read.

tommorow i will be going full re-val and deciding if im on the right track or not.
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:28 pm

Post by Eragon »

lets just say

"nothing new has come up thats been markedly scummy from your ISO"
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #83) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:28 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 454, Slaxx wrote:
In post 452, Eragon wrote:
In post 445, Slaxx wrote:Eh I think kitcat can be town if Eyes is town

I’d be adding that to my lynchpool with a red flip from eyes
but wouldn't that mean kitcat is more likely to be scum?

if there is a whole open slot there?
Eyes town=Null KitCat->town, which means Eragon/Inv/Kitcat/Roo are town. Leaves 2 of Pink/SA/COA.

Eyes scum=Null Kitcat->scum, which means Eragon/Inv/Roo and one of Pink/SA/COA/Kitcat

oh thats what you mean lol
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #84) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by Eragon »

ye

also to add on to that it could also be Kitcat giving eyes minor townpings and kinda just nudging that, but then re-evaluating and dropping it.

i do think the above is overall towny in theory, but if eyes flips scum then maybe its w/w?
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #85) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 459, Slaxx wrote:
In post 458, Eragon wrote:ye

also to add on to that it could also be Kitcat giving eyes minor townpings and kinda just nudging that, but then re-evaluating and dropping it.

i do think the above is overall towny in theory, but if eyes flips scum then maybe its w/w?
If Eyes is scum then

Kit/SA would be my first instinct and then Cult/Pink would be maybes.

i can see this

honestly if the scumteam is cult/eyes i give up on mafia im never gonna get better just meme my life away
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #86) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by Eragon »

I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT TO POST THIS AFTER MY CATCHUP I HATE MYSELF

well, a bit belatedly

Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #87) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:42 pm

Post by Eragon »

night.
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #88) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:22 pm

Post by Eragon »

its really late and im still doing homework, but ill try to post a little.

So, First off, what the fuck just happened with that flip and how is it humanely possible for that to happen.

Second off, either im majorly misjudging the absolute stupidty of some people, or im falling into the trap of WIFOM.

Why does SA make that nightkill?

first off, He would have known you(slaxx) were going to push him, as you said so.
He also knew, as he responded to the post that i made, about me firmly believing him and pinkball were TvS.
so, if he is scum and knows pinkball is town, why would he do something that makes me believe even more that he is scum?
that doesnt seem like a good play.

IMO more likely it was someone trying to get me to push SA, and draw my attention away. Im not going to bother diving into who this would be, because its dumb speculation that means nothing.

Im really conflicted now.

My heart is telling me to follow my gut and to keep firm on my reads, going after SA today

but my brain is screaming that scum wouldnt be stupid enough to confirm the other person in the "TvS pair" as town
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #89) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Eragon »

Slaxx do i feel my heart/gut or my brain and logic

both have worked for me in the past, both have failed me in the past
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #90) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:30 pm

Post by Eragon »

1. CultofAthena
2. Sleepless Assassin
6. rooroo
7. Slaxx
8. kitcat

gah im trying to think of my town block.

Invisibility for sure.

Slaxx i initially scumread but i liked the RTI and their recent posts, but i dont think im ready for town block yet

Sleepless assasin certainly not townblock

kitcat i felt confident about but now im doubting based on some things slaxx pointed out

rooroo doesnt have enough for me to be confident about

cult for sure not

so if i had to make a bracket

it would look something around

top town- {invisi}
town leans-{slaxx, kitcat}
around nullish-{rooroo, assasin}
scum -{cult}

I have assasin basically in null rn because im still trying to figure out if he would pull that NK for WIFOM purposes or if someone else did that to get me to push him stronger.
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #91) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:37 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 480, kitcat wrote:Why are you townreading slaxx?
its more of a townlean and like i said the RTI and some recent posts.

its late and i dont really have time to grab them but i can articulate it later.

also post count and interaction with thread in general.

my paranoia is kicking in and i can see like almost anyone flipping scum except for vizzy.

im hoping its just drowsiness but i'll relook when im on the bus tommorow
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #92) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 487, kitcat wrote:I don't know. It didn't feel right.
I know that's not very helpful

I'll go back to pull up the posts I didn't like, give me a minute

Why do I look better on an eyes townflip?

i second this question.

why would it look good to--even RvS-- vote camp on a flipped towny?
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 491, Slaxx wrote:248/249/252 is what I am talking about kitcat.

He didn't seem like an influential player so there wasn't much incentive to pocket, and at the time he wasn't under a lot of pressure so it wasn't like the lynch was imminent and you decided to cash in on scorning the lynch knowing his flip.
but kitcat also rescinded the townpings
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 476, Eragon wrote:Slaxx do i feel my heart/gut or my brain and logic

Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #95) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by Eragon »

Why does it feel like no one is responding to my post <_<

Oh right, because no one has brought it up except slaxx who i specifically asked by name.

wow.

catching up now, and give your thoughts on the post i made SoD
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 490, Slaxx wrote:
In post 487, kitcat wrote:I don't know. It didn't feel right.
I know that's not very helpful

I'll go back to pull up the posts I didn't like, give me a minute

Why do I look better on an eyes townflip?
Eragon and I talked yesterday about it. Basically you really seemed to give him a chance to try to work his way out of the initial suspicion on him and that felt genuine. So you probably shared his alignment.

I don't regret that push, he was legitimately scummy all the way up until the flip. Wrong is wrong and a mislynch never helps but whatever you have concerns with I can address. Probably not RTI tho cuz I gotta sleep.
but couldnt town kitcat have given scum eyes the chances too?

i see nothing where that couldnt happen

so why do the "probably share alignments"
?
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #97) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by Eragon »

He didn't seem like an influential player so there wasn't much incentive to pocket, and at the time he wasn't under a lot of pressure so it wasn't like the lynch was imminent and you decided to cash in on scorning the lynch knowing his flip.
reminder: the whole time kitcat was doing the "minor townpings" stuff her vote was on eyes.

so she decided to "cash in" on the lynch by scorning it, even though she was on the wagon?
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #98) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 494, Slaxx wrote:
In post 492, Eragon wrote:

but kitcat also rescinded the townpings
Yeah, right around the time I voted him and he started getting really scummy. I can't exactly fault kitcat for that, if I thought the same way they did.
i know i dont blame them or think thats scummy.

i literally did the same exact thing

i was just mentioning it
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 495, Slaxx wrote:
In post 493, Eragon wrote:
In post 476, Eragon wrote:Slaxx do i feel my heart/gut or my brain and logic

My knee jerk reaction is SA, but I really thought Eyes flipped red there so I am a bit shaken in my own reads. Still, You and Izzy are town. Roo I am a bit less sure of and they are probably in the same ballpark as kitcat. So that leaves cult and SA. We really need more from cult.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

this didnt help meeeeee

In post 496, kitcat wrote:
In post 291, Slaxx wrote:So even then, you went from having no reads to having reads in 20 posts? Still makes no sense.
In post 288, Slaxx wrote:Your reads list was incredibly opaque and came 19 minutes after you said there wasn’t much content for you to get reads from.
It's hard for me to put into words but this part of the push feels off.

Like it feels like you found something contradictory or strange that you're pushing him for, but not something that's like actually scummy? Like you're pushing him for not making sense, and for suddenly forming reads, which aren't inherently scummy traits really.
In post 330, Slaxx wrote:I did that on purpose. It gave you a nice excuse to not answer the game/related question, which I figured might be the case. Just like when you slinked off when we were in discussion and tried to reintegrate like nothing happened after other people started talking:
This almost feels like you were baiting him to answer something badly and make himself look bad. It's pretty apparent you're a lot better at arguing and explaining yourself than he is, and this feels a little like you're taking advantage of that.

And like your whole tone in twilight feels bad, almost cocky? Not sure the right words to describe it. Like . Overconfident almost that he was flipping scum?

Also you switched really fast to the notion that he might green and what might happen after which doesn't really match how confident you were that he was flipping scum just posts before

You were also setting up a SA push in the event of greenflip

Ok I think that's most of what was bothering me

i was confident in eyes flipping scum up until the flip

even now im thinking he flipped scum :^)

but why is it scummy to do that in twilight? isnt it more likely scum just drops it and moves off the subject.

why does scum continue scumreading someone through twilight?
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #100) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 504, kitcat wrote:Yeah the baiting felt bad to me.
I'm not sure it's inherently
scummy
but it does feel manipulative - like you were trying to set up a favorable argument for yourself against someone who couldn't defend themselves as well
do you think anyone else that voted eyes is scummy for their push?

if yes, ok.

if no, explain why only Slaxx's push was wolfy.
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #101) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 512, CultOfAthena wrote:I'm gonna be honest here. Coming back to see that someone was already hammered and the game was in night phase kind of got me checked out of this game.

That being said, I have read things here and there, and I'm not entirely without reads.

I trust my Invisibility townread.
I think kitcat is pretty obviously town.
Eragon I also think is town.

Excluding myself, that leaves {SA, Slaxx, rooroo}. If we're feeling a little spicy we could even exclude rooroo for —which I thought was mildly towny—leaving us with just {SA, Slaxx}. But, that might be a bit too spicy.

Anyways, call me lazy or whatever, but I feel pretty alright voting Slaxx after everything I've just said combined with him pushing a mislynch on one of my townreads.

Vote: Slaxx

L-2.
where did you get the slaxx scumread

how is kitcat "obvious town"

why did you townread eyes
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #102) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 513, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 502, Slaxx wrote:I totally baited him into doing that. Bait doesn't have to be scummy.
In post 505, Slaxx wrote:
scummy
but it does feel manipulative - like you were trying to set up a favorable argument for yourself against someone who couldn't defend themselves as well
It was 100% manipulative, but I think I had a pretty good basis for doing it. I'm fairly well known for shit like that, I just got out of a game where I suggested we mod kill a slot that mod accidentally cleared to fish for reactions from the 2 remaining unclears. I had no intention of actually modkilling the slot. It was actually Chibi's game lol.
Also, in my experience I've found people claiming things like this to somewhat reliably be scum. If someone's calling you out on something scummy (pocketing, manipulation, buddying, baiting, whatever) or basically just has you caught, you can't deny it and trying to deflect is unlikely to work – the smart play as scum is just to own it and say that it doesn't have to be scum-indicative.
if im reading what they are saying right they were reaction testing eyes.

reaction testing is a pro-town strat and i actually see it come from scum less, because it puts you out there more, and in a bad way at times.

for example, in a game on my homesite i was pretty widely townread(i was VT) and i didn't trust the investigator claim due to weird interactions with dead scum and previous slot.
Everyone else in the game had claimed and i was hoping he'd check me.
he said he did, so i claimed bodyguard instead, then he claimed that he didnt actually check me.
i rescinded my claim and explained my reasoning
i was no longer widely townread, but i still wasnt lynched because they didnt think id pull something like that as scum that could easily backfire.

not a perfect example, but it fits the cliche enough i think
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #103) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 514, CultOfAthena wrote:Actually, on second blush I have to wonder if SA is the better first vote. It's 50/50 on whether scum!Slaxx would be bussing scum!SA right here, and I think S
A is probably always scum here regardless of if Slaxx or rooroo is the buddy
. Getting the better likelihood scum lynch today would be better for PRs.

I'm open to being convinced.
why dont you just vote sleepless then <_<
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #104) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 516, kitcat wrote:Ok, so I thought about the baiting thing a bit more.
I still don't know if it's scummy, but it still feels wrong - I definitely got the vibe that you were trying to force an argument that you thought you could win, and I don't really think town approaches that situation that way. I don't think it's
impossible
for town to pick an argument against someone they're strongly scumreaidng in order to force the lynch, but i think it's more likely something scum do to make a mislynch happen.
In post 518, kitcat wrote:
In post 156, rooroo wrote:tunneling is when the highest poster maintains an idiotic scumread on me for most of day 1 every game because I'm low efforting or not 100% obvtown despite my posting not actually being scum-indicative at all.

actually the fact that pb thinks he's being tunneled here is probably a bit scummy
@COA: I also thought this post was kinda townie for rooroo. Not on Vizzy/Eragon tier, but definitely townie enough that I'm not very interested in lynching her today

I don't have a very solid read on you yet though.
can you express why this post is towny enough to not lynch rooroo?
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #105) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 522, rooroo wrote:
In post 513, CultOfAthena wrote:Also, in my experience I've found people claiming things like this to somewhat reliably be scum. If someone's calling you out on something scummy (pocketing, manipulation, buddying, baiting, whatever) or basically just has you caught, you can't deny it and trying to deflect is unlikely to work ? the smart play as scum is just to own it and say that it doesn't have to be scum-indicative.
suppose you are doing one of those things. what would the town response be if admitting it isn't?

p-edit: whoops quotes got messed up ignore the quote of (516)
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #106) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 525, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 515, Slaxx wrote:... then why would you need convinces to vote SA if you think I’m scum half the time and he’s always scum?
It was part thinking that you're the higher value scum lynch as compared to a higher likelihood lynch and part just not wanting to change my vote after a single post, just on the principle of it.
In post 522, rooroo wrote:
In post 513, CultOfAthena wrote:Also, in my experience I've found people claiming things like this to somewhat reliably be scum. If someone's calling you out on something scummy (pocketing, manipulation, buddying, baiting, whatever) or basically just has you caught, you can't deny it and trying to deflect is unlikely to work ? the smart play as scum is just to own it and say that it doesn't have to be scum-indicative.
suppose you are doing one of those things. what would the town response be if admitting it isn't?
In my experience, town isn't doing those things and thus won't admit it. To an accusation of, say, pocketing, a townie would flat out deny that it was happening, likely because that wasn't their intention at all. In contrast, scum are more likely to think of themselves as caught and try to explain it away.

This isn't to claim that town
never
does those things - I'm not claiming some universal scumtell.
so basically

you scumread SA more than Slaxx, yes?
However, you feel Slaxx has a greater scum equity and (pardon me if this isnt your intention) you think slaxx is less likely to get lynched later on so why not just nip the flower in the bud and get it over with.

am i right?
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #107) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:06 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 526, rooroo wrote:do most town players really think of those things as anti-town and to be avoided?

(this isn't a rhetorical question, I'm genuinely curious how other people view mafia)
i certainly dont.

im a huge fan of softing fake roles and reaction testing.

fake lol hammers are the best.
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #108) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 527, Invisibility wrote:hi
VOTE: sleepless
my nullreads are rooroo, coa, and sa
out of the three, coa is probably the worst
he hasnt presented that much original thought and also has done some weird shading ("There's no good reason for town not to share these thoughts.")
in fact i might put sleepless to scumlean
also im not really taking into account the pink ball nk
i mean it kinda makes sense if you think a scum doesnt like pinku because he might be a durdley PR trying not to reveal info and draw the NK
in fact it kinda makes sense for sleepless for force pink's hand and drop a few PR pings
yeah that makes sense
um wjat/

i mjust going to say that you said

"it doesnt even matter that sleepless killed pink and all that WIFOM bs is bs and should be ignored"

we good
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #109) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 538, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 475, Eragon wrote:IMO more likely it was someone trying to get me to push SA, and draw my attention away. Im not going to bother diving into who this would be, because its dumb speculation that means nothing.
What, this?

I think on principle you're probably vastly overestimating the amount of thought that scum put into specifically deceiving you, and only slightly less overestimating how much thought went into the nightkill in the first place. I see people make both of those mistakes incredibly consistently.

My bet? There were ~4-7 posts of discussion about who to lynch and they chose someone because "he looks kind of like a PR" or "I don't think we can lynch him" or something similar.

Although, that's just my idea of how scum plays in general. I'd imagine if Slaxx is scum he probably went pretty deep into it. If SA is scum I picture the opposite for him.

another vote for follwing gut alrighty then
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #110) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 546, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 540, Eragon wrote:where did you get the slaxx scumread
I feel like I've explained myself pretty well. If you have a more specific question, just ask.
how is kitcat "obvious town"
She's questioning Slaxx over perceived inconsistencies and scummy behavior and is pretty earnestly trying to understand his mindset as opposed to trying to, say, push a mislynch or convince others on something. This has happened all while she's already townread by both the person she's questioning and what seems to me like the rest of the playerlist, so I don't particularly see any scum motivation.

It's just sort of apparent to me, and I'm willing to look foolish if I'm wrong there.
why did you townread eyes
I liked , and .

so cluelessness, lack of reads, and cluelessness?

thats towny?

really your only explanation is PoE and you dont like slaxx's accpetion of the "bait"

i agree kitcat is towny.

i dont see obviously though
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #111) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 547, CultOfAthena wrote:I would appreciate it if you took a moment to read, if not the whole thread, just a few posts ahead before you respond to something.
id rather make my own reads than be influenced by what other people think of posts.

id appreciate it if you let me analyze the way i feel fits me best
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #112) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 554, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 548, rooroo wrote:if it's not poe then why are you scumreading SA?
I've played with SA before. He was good – really good. He was a big part of the resaon town won, and I might've even called him "powertown".

Now, that game was a while ago now—maybe even a year, now that I think about it—and I get that it's not necessarily fair to expect someone to play the same in every single game.
Even still, he's just not here this game. Hasn't really asked any good questions, hasn't had any good presence
. Those things are enough that I'd take them as scum-indicative on their own, but for SA especially it's noticeable.

Sure, he's had big effort posts like , but that seems to me like scum forcing themselves to put a lot into a game rather than town naturally having investment into a game.
In post 549, Eragon wrote:so basically

you scumread SA more than Slaxx, yes?
However, you feel Slaxx has a greater scum equity and (pardon me if this isnt your intention) you think slaxx is less likely to get lynched later on so why not just nip the flower in the bud and get it over with.

am i right?
Sure.
i see you have described yourself here
as well as rooroo D1
as well as pinkball early D1
as well as SA
as well as ofhrz before i replaced
as well as eyes

thats 6/9 players you could associate that too.
i dont see why its especially scummy for SA?

what makes the post seem forced to you?
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #113) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 559, kitcat wrote:
In post 537, Eragon wrote:but why is it scummy to do that in twilight? isnt it more likely scum just drops it and moves off the subject.

why does scum continue scumreading someone through twilight?
I don't know. It feels wrong to me though so I'm bringing it up. It felt over-confident almost, for the situation.

One of the things I'm trying to do on this alt is pay more attention to my gut feelings, even I can't really explain why I think something. I know saying something like this isn't super helpful but I'm hoping focusing on them more will help me figure out how to articulate them
In post 539, Eragon wrote:
scummy
do you think anyone else that voted eyes is scummy for their push?

if yes, ok.

if no, explain why only Slaxx's push was wolfy.
The lynch was: me, slaxx, SA, vizzy, and Eyes
I'm town.
Vizzy I'm pretty sure is town.
Eyes was town.
SA's vote was quite awful actually - he actually voted him in the same post he called him town, iirc. It felt kinda opportunistic to me

I feel like it might just be {slaxx/SA} but on some level I think that solve is almost too easy

i totally understand you lol.

i just finished a game where D1 i gut scumread 2/3 of the scum and then just dropped it and by end of game i correctly read the third scum but not the others

thats why im leaning towards trusting my gut on SA
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #114) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:40 pm

Post by Eragon »

definitely possible @rooroo (the post about CoA) and i had the same thoughts
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #115) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 556, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 553, Eragon wrote:so cluelessness, lack of reads, and cluelessness?
No, no, and no.
really your only explanation is PoE and you dont like slaxx's accpetion of the "bait"

i agree kitcat is towny.

i dont see obviously though
Sure, you can believe that if you want.

If you agree with me I really don't care to continue this conversation.
what do those posts mean then.

one was asking how players knew each other because they were new

one was saying he got no vibes fam

one was when he realized they were alts.

none of those are remotely towny, especially for a not-new player
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #116) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 566, kitcat wrote:
In post 560, Eragon wrote:thats why im leaning towards trusting my gut on SA
Yeah I'm basically trying to see if my gut has anything good to say lol
my gut wants something good to eat if that means anything :^)
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #117) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by Eragon »

slaxx how do you feel about your play this game right now?

this is going somewhere.
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #118) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by Eragon »

like based around your normal town game do you feel this is about average or sub-par?
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #119) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 587, Slaxx wrote:
In post 584, Eragon wrote:like based around your normal town game do you feel this is about average or sub-par?
This game for me is subpar but I played it different intentionally.
you played it different read-wise or just playstyle wise?
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #120) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by Eragon »

hmm.

im looking at this godly shit

Spoiler:
In post 229, LolWagons wrote:
Gamma Emerald

Spoiler: Lean Town
#135: Honestly thought his vote was fine on this slot, I know its my slot, but that was a good discussion starter for that early in the game. I like him laying down his hand here, wish he would have waited for A50 to answer the question first though.
#143: Good read, agree

There's a lot of posts here but those are the two that stuck out. Proactive, driving discussion, seems town.

ReaperOfSouls

Spoiler: Lean Scum
#99 Probably not scum buddies with the hydra
#125: Okay
#205: Okay
#215: Okay

Profile pretty much identical to Clemency. No contributions, lots of fluff, no original thoughts.

Gnelf

#167: Yes

Slight town because they voted my scumread and brought up what I was going to bring up.

Egix96

#122: Ew
#126: Ew-er
#183: Ew
#201: Ew-er

Although engaging a bit more genuinely and directly than Reaper or Clemency still a lot of fluff and maybe a bit of buddying.

MariaR

Spoiler: Null
#9: Trolling for reactions, love it.
#64: Direct, I like it. One on one with Dunn doesn't really offer me any new insight into the read.
#174: Good read.

Overall an alright slot, Not a lot of participation outside a couple town reads and a one on one with Dunn so I'm not comfortable calling this slot lean town but if there was a gun to my head I'd call town.

Dunnstral

#68: Ew
#75: More Ew. That's not shade, it was a valid point. Pretty unabashed OMGUS.
#83: You're being active, I wouldn't call it proactive.
#89: But one of those was RVS...am I misreading something?
#107: Okay not his post but A50's, apparently Dunn gets run up a lot on day 1 accordin to Gamma, and a50 is reads him town. Doesn't mean he is immune to a scum role PM but that gives context I guess.
#142: Actually does read town, agree with Gamma.
# 197: Haha, now that's shade. That's how shade is thrown.

Overall a headstrong slot, I think with the lack of other strong personalities in this game it might work for you instead of against you here.

Clemency

#101/#102: Unless "dab" is a significant contribution I'm unaware of, we are on 6 posts with nothing useful outside an RVS vote and no meaningful engagement with other players
#155: Okay seriously wtf how are people letting this guy gallivant around uselessly like this 7 pages in
#175: Sheeping a town read okay cool that's almost contribution.
#216: Okay great still nothing original to contribute
#217: I haven't

0verki11

#46 is good.
#173 is good.
#222 looks like the reasoning comes from town.

Not a lot of super strong tells but town seems fairly likely for this slot.

Persivul

Spoiler: Probably Town
#65/#66: Waiting before he shows his hand for Gamma's reaction is nice. Very Socratic type of play. Interested in reactions and thus alignment.
#76: More of the that
#115: I like you noticed this but agree he was just feigning confidence for reactions as he later stated.
#202: Is good pressure.

Probably my strongest town read. Seems the most engaged and the most direct. Definitely a drive to discern alignment and not just drive lynches.

Almost50

#12: Okay, interesting. Are you implying we shouldn't take that at face value? Is there any reason to doubt the claim?
#118: Everything on this page seems town from A50. I like the questions he is asking and the interactions with Pers.
#214: You know if you say your vote is for a specific reaction you pretty much forfeit that reaction from happening right?

Going back and forth with this. Some fluff (like #12 above, and to a lesser extent #214), and the whole IC thing and posting in the wrong thread is making a little unsure where to place him because if he is that disengaged I don't know how confident I can be in any tells I think I pick up.

PenguinPower

Spoiler: Town
He's the IC. Duh.

Lovebird

#105 I like the early reads even if at this point I don't agree with Dunn. LB seems to be playing transparently.

I like the amount of reads but the lack of explanation and proactive engagement is nullifying that. Seems like a pattern of swooping in, giving vague reads, then leaving.

General thoughts:
Not as confident in my reads as I normally am. Too many people (Egix, Maria, Reaper, Clemency) have gotten away with mainly fluff posting and it makes it really hard to discern alignment. Also, leaving your votes parked on a lurker slot to pressure the replacement? Seems mainly like an excuse to not engage with other players. What if it took a while to find a replacement? And the fact that the closest we've gotten to a lynch is L-3...explains why I am having trouble with the reads. Wagons generate content.

Also, just going to head off the OMGUS accusations now: Yes, I realize two of my scum reads are on my wagon. No, I don't think they are both scum (I don't think scum would wagon back to back like that), but I think that's where pressure needs to go and I bet one of them is.

Also, disclaimer, this is an alt of Slaxx, I just can't access the account currently. So if meta is your thing have at it. I have a couple completed games on this guy as well from a while back.

from C9++ and it doesnt read overly aggresive to me, so im wondering where transparant reads like this have been this game

i mean quite a few of the reads are just

"good post"
"okay"
"good"
"ew"

but i feel this is a transparantly towny post for your third post of that game.
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #121) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by Eragon »

umm whoops the spoilers got really fucked up there

ill requote it
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #122) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 591, Eragon wrote:hmm.

im looking at this godly shit
In post 229, LolWagons wrote:
Gamma Emerald

#135: Honestly thought his vote was fine on this slot, I know its my slot, but that was a good discussion starter for that early in the game. I like him laying down his hand here, wish he would have waited for A50 to answer the question first though.
#143: Good read, agree

There's a lot of posts here but those are the two that stuck out. Proactive, driving discussion, seems town.

ReaperOfSouls

#99 Probably not scum buddies with the hydra
#125: Okay
#205: Okay
#215: Okay

Profile pretty much identical to Clemency. No contributions, lots of fluff, no original thoughts.

Gnelf

#167: Yes

Slight town because they voted my scumread and brought up what I was going to bring up.

Egix96

#122: Ew
#126: Ew-er
#183: Ew
#201: Ew-er

Although engaging a bit more genuinely and directly than Reaper or Clemency still a lot of fluff and maybe a bit of buddying.

MariaR

#9: Trolling for reactions, love it.
#64: Direct, I like it. One on one with Dunn doesn't really offer me any new insight into the read.
#174: Good read.

Overall an alright slot, Not a lot of participation outside a couple town reads and a one on one with Dunn so I'm not comfortable calling this slot lean town but if there was a gun to my head I'd call town.

Dunnstral

#68: Ew
#75: More Ew. That's not shade, it was a valid point. Pretty unabashed OMGUS.
#83: You're being active, I wouldn't call it proactive.
#89: But one of those was RVS...am I misreading something?
#107: Okay not his post but A50's, apparently Dunn gets run up a lot on day 1 accordin to Gamma, and a50 is reads him town. Doesn't mean he is immune to a scum role PM but that gives context I guess.
#142: Actually does read town, agree with Gamma.
# 197: Haha, now that's shade. That's how shade is thrown.

Overall a headstrong slot, I think with the lack of other strong personalities in this game it might work for you instead of against you here.

Clemency

#101/#102: Unless "dab" is a significant contribution I'm unaware of, we are on 6 posts with nothing useful outside an RVS vote and no meaningful engagement with other players
#155: Okay seriously wtf how are people letting this guy gallivant around uselessly like this 7 pages in
#175: Sheeping a town read okay cool that's almost contribution.
#216: Okay great still nothing original to contribute
#217: I haven't

0verki11

#46 is good.
#173 is good.
#222 looks like the reasoning comes from town.

Not a lot of super strong tells but town seems fairly likely for this slot.

Persivul

Spoiler: Probably Town
#65/#66: Waiting before he shows his hand for Gamma's reaction is nice. Very Socratic type of play. Interested in reactions and thus alignment.
#76: More of the that
#115: I like you noticed this but agree he was just feigning confidence for reactions as he later stated.
#202: Is good pressure.

Probably my strongest town read. Seems the most engaged and the most direct. Definitely a drive to discern alignment and not just drive lynches.

Almost50

#12: Okay, interesting. Are you implying we shouldn't take that at face value? Is there any reason to doubt the claim?
#118: Everything on this page seems town from A50. I like the questions he is asking and the interactions with Pers.
#214: You know if you say your vote is for a specific reaction you pretty much forfeit that reaction from happening right?

Going back and forth with this. Some fluff (like #12 above, and to a lesser extent #214), and the whole IC thing and posting in the wrong thread is making a little unsure where to place him because if he is that disengaged I don't know how confident I can be in any tells I think I pick up.

PenguinPower

Spoiler: Town
He's the IC. Duh.

Lovebird

#105 I like the early reads even if at this point I don't agree with Dunn. LB seems to be playing transparently.

I like the amount of reads but the lack of explanation and proactive engagement is nullifying that. Seems like a pattern of swooping in, giving vague reads, then leaving.

General thoughts:
Not as confident in my reads as I normally am. Too many people (Egix, Maria, Reaper, Clemency) have gotten away with mainly fluff posting and it makes it really hard to discern alignment. Also, leaving your votes parked on a lurker slot to pressure the replacement? Seems mainly like an excuse to not engage with other players. What if it took a while to find a replacement? And the fact that the closest we've gotten to a lynch is L-3...explains why I am having trouble with the reads. Wagons generate content.

Also, just going to head off the OMGUS accusations now: Yes, I realize two of my scum reads are on my wagon. No, I don't think they are both scum (I don't think scum would wagon back to back like that), but I think that's where pressure needs to go and I bet one of them is.

Also, disclaimer, this is an alt of Slaxx, I just can't access the account currently. So if meta is your thing have at it. I have a couple completed games on this guy as well from a while back.
from C9++ and it doesnt read overly aggresive to me, so im wondering where transparant reads like this have been this game

i mean quite a few of the reads are just

"good post"
"okay"
"good"
"ew"

but i feel this is a transparantly towny post for your third post of that game.
sorry i cant spoiler it its just BBcode fuckery
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #123) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 594, Slaxx wrote:I played this differently intentionally and overcorrected. If I explain more I defeat the purpose of why I did in the first place.
i understand you are playing this differently, thats why i was grilling those questions at you.

this isnt about playstyle, this is about the type of your reads.

its certainly not 100% AI i change the way i do my reads almost every game, but i was seeing how you would answer and respond to those questions
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #124) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:19 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 595, Slaxx wrote:Also, I got lynched that game, shortly after that post, so... wish you were in that game.
:shifty: :shifty:
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #125) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by Eragon »

eh this was honestly probably just another stupid train of thought i was just scrolling games and i saw that and i was like "holy fuck thats towny" but i havent gotten any feels like that this game
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #126) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 598, Slaxx wrote:
In post 596, Eragon wrote:
In post 594, Slaxx wrote:I played this differently intentionally and overcorrected. If I explain more I defeat the purpose of why I did in the first place.
i understand you are playing this differently, thats why i was grilling those questions at you.

this isnt about playstyle, this is about the type of your reads.

its certainly not 100% AI i change the way i do my reads almost every game, but i was seeing how you would answer and respond to those questions
Oh. I don’t change the way I read people because despite recent evidence to the contrary I’m relatively confident it still works for me.

HOW I went about doing reads and sharing them definitely changed.

When you said reads I thought you meant the analysis piece not the communication piece.
ah
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #127) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:23 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 601, Slaxx wrote:
In post 599, Eragon wrote:eh this was honestly probably just another stupid train of thought i was just scrolling games and i saw that and i was like "holy fuck thats towny" but i havent gotten any feels like that this game
I don’t think any train of thought that might help sort is a stupid train of thought.

me pushing you for asking the same question on the same page

Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #128) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 604, Slaxx wrote:
In post 602, Eragon wrote:
In post 599, Eragon wrote:eh this was honestly probably just another stupid train of thought i was just scrolling games and i saw that and i was like "holy fuck thats towny" but i havent gotten any feels like that this game
I don’t think any train of thought that might help sort is a stupid train of thought.

OH I think I get what’s going on here now. I thought maybe after the dodgy eye emoticons lol.

So, here’s the deal. If you read over the last page one or two more times and my first couple posts today you’ll get Me. Whether you believe it or not is your call.

what
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #129) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by Eragon »

Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #130) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by Eragon »

is this just generally confusing or do i need food
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #131) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 611, Slaxx wrote:I’m as confused as you are because I thought you were hinting you were in that game on an alt and I tried to do a thing because I think you’re town but it didn’t work.
no i dont have an alt on MS (yet)

the eyes were because of you getting lynched D1 that game is a meme and shouldn't have happened
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #132) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 614, Slaxx wrote:
In post 602, Eragon wrote:

Oh then what was this in reference to lol

I thought you were referencing the other game because I couldn’t think of what you were saying about this game

this was this game.

like during my catchup i thought it was weird that you asked the same question on the same page

it was on page 2 or whatever

and then you helped me realize i was stupid
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #133) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 629, kitcat wrote:
In post 610, Eragon wrote:is this just generally confusing or do i need food
I have no idea what that convo was about either lol
ok good im not alone
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #134) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 631, kitcat wrote:
In post 623, CultOfAthena wrote:I find it hard to believe you actually had the thought in the first place, but whatever.

I figure that with the current gamestate scum probably needs me to be lynched, so I'm sort of waiting for the case or whatever to drop.
I think this is sorta townie.

Rooroo might actually be townier than Vizzy?
And CoA is like on the town side of null

So I townread everyone but Slaxx and SA which means I'm probably going very wrong somewhere
to me that more sounds like setting up an OMGUS before the push and fearmongering pushers away.

"so btw like, scum obviously needs to lynch me, so im waiting for the cases so i can push them because scum needs to push me lol xd"
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #135) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 632, rooroo wrote:pb also talked about being able to read me better today, so whether that was interpreted as a soft claim or just a meta cop check ability it makes him a higher value kill in general and also with some amount of frame value on me
i follow kitcat's thoughts here just like

"oh i know your playstyle better but i need time to read you"
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #136) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by Eragon »

Sorry I haven’t been around I have a big paper due Monday and exam Tuesday and I don’t really have time for FM until it’s over

I might be around if I have time for casual questions and stuff but ye.
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #137) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:14 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 716, rooroo wrote:also is anyone familiar with eragon's meta? I'm townreading him because his d1 looked out of his scumrange but that's off like 1 game of cold meta
I’m here for like 5 minutes before I fall asleep.

I will have more time after my test is done tommroow, so yippee, but since I don’t think anyone else can, I’ll answer this.

Quite frankly: I don’t think you should meta me. I have had high wim scum games(one of these is watchmen wanted on MS) I have had low WIM scumgames(the room odds whichever one I was scum with wh4t) I’ve had high WIM towngames(I 200 posted D1 in 3 RL days and got N1’d on homesite) and I’ve had low WIM towngames(like 40 posts through 5 game days) so quite frankly my game changes more based on how I’m feelin and the general atmosphere than my alignment.

I know it’s not “good” coming from me, but frankly, I dislike the mafia alignment, it gets me tense, strung up, and just overall doesn’t give me a good feeling.

Town I like because I can chill out, relax, and just have fun. I am normally very obvious town when I play, and if I’m not that’s a sign that I’m scum. I don’t struggle with producing content at scum, it’s the quality of the content. Do my reads look forced, am I pushing a narrative for a chain of lynches? Or do I have good, towny progression and feel like I’m truly game solving.

And then neutrals(3p) are my favorite Becuase they are normally p.lit roles, are solo so I can trust myself, and just like, it’s really fun.

If you have any more questions about this, or wish to see games, tell me tommorow, but yea, I’d say basically don’t meta read me unless you have a REALLY a good handle on how I play, which I highly doubt you do as I can’t remember specific games I’ve played with you.

But for now, signing off on Eragon’s meta, hosted by Eragon

(Somehow I made this post on mobile at 10:15 PM so if anything sounds really weird I’ll explain it better in the morning. Night)
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #138) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:03 pm

Post by Eragon »

sorry i wasnt around that much last game day, im coming up on finals and had a few papers due.

I still have finals this coming week but will definitely try to put forth a lot more activity.

Obviously kitcat and slaxx are confirmed town, and although my brain knows invisi is in PoE, and shouldnt be ruled out i just like... cant see them being scum?

i havent neccesarily seen anything that couldnt be done by scum, but i just get like a good, natural, towny vibe from them.

ill do a little catchup rn
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #139) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:13 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 719, rooroo wrote:do you think you should be townread in general by your play this game? why or why not?
ill respond to this multiple ways.

first, ill give a direct response, and then ill give some explanation and show some games.

So, Do i feel like i should be townread? I feel that my play this game has been very towny, and outside my scum range. I have a good scumgame, but nothing like my towngame. TBQH my strength in FM is my ability to obv!town myself through my play. I have only ever been mislynched 4 times in 40+ games( one i hammered myself, one i was jesting and deserved, one was mechanically correct, and one was a stupid deathtunnel) and i do this as citizen and power roles alike. As mafia, i lack this ability to be so obvious town that i never get lynched. I've actually only had 2 mafia games where i havent been lynched. So, to answer the question. yes, i do feel like my play
should
be townread, but on the same note, I understand that no one is ever "confirmed town" until they are either confirmed PR, cop checked, or dead, so i don't expect or even
want
to be townread. I want you to make an informed decision based on my play this game on whether i am town or not. I don't feel like i deserve to tell you how to read me or to tell you that you cant read me as scum because i am town. I don't like falling into conf!bias and all that shit. So read me how you will.

now, for the games.

I havent had a scumgame in a really long time, so ill show you the most recent one.
And this is actually as a third party arsonist, so it is even easier/more natural for me to make reads and play closer to my town meta.
mafia would be even worse than this.

https://blankmediagames.com/phpbb/search ... Eragon1329

This is my ISO from the game on my homesite, let me know if it works.

and then for the town games.

Recently, on my homesite, these are 3 of my towngames

https://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/s ... Eragon1329

https://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/se ... Eragon1329

https://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/s ... Eragon1329

and here on MS i have this towngame

viewtopic.php?p=10615858&user_select%5B%5D=31630#p10615858

(if it doesnt show up this is open 738: Purgatory, where i replaced in at a similar time to this game)
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #140) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:22 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 737, kitcat wrote:Fuck, sorry, it's kinda my fault that you had to out

I believe this
Most of the posts that were weird were the ones around the pr claim and I did think 'what if he actually
is
a PR and had the awful bad luck of getting called out by that,' but I didn't think that was super likely + it explains why you were purposefully trying to play differently

VOTE: Sleepless Assassin
That's L-1
In post 737, kitcat wrote:Fuck, sorry, it's kinda my fault that you had to out

I believe this
Most of the posts that were weird were the ones around the pr claim and I did think 'what if he actually
is
a PR and had the awful bad luck of getting called out by that,' but I didn't think that was super likely + it explains why you were purposefully trying to play differently

VOTE: Sleepless Assassin
That's L-1
i felt the same way and I made some posts making light of it like "SAME!!!! with doctor emotes responding to slaxx" just to like draw attention away from the whole thing.

I was hoping eyes was incorrect and wouldn't near-throw the game like that, but apparantly he actually read something right(which happened to be a bad thing).
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #141) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:23 pm

Post by Eragon »

umm whoops double quote
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #142) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:40 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 784, Slaxx wrote:Yeahhhhh more I read the thread more this makes sense. I’ll let KitKat get in here but I don’t think this is me being paranoid, I think this is the gamesolve. Cult probably shouldn’t have voted me instead of SA as town there but SA’s push on cult does not look like bussing. Associatives don’t bode great for Eragon but his reaction to the Eyes lynch and PR outting was pretty town.
ngl if you read my mafia games i almost always bus my partners.

Even in 735 WW when one of our scum got lynched the first day i pretty much just hard-pushed my second buddy the second day, and got him lynched.

I do stuff like that alot, i had a 5 man mafia team on my homesite and our whole entire team was just a mess of bussing.
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #143) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:41 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 785, kitcat wrote:I thought rooroo was a vanilla cop and I didn't realize I was literally clear until after night started lol

Scum has an rb or a rolecop (I'd bet rb?)

Does anyone know if scum can nk and do a personal action on the same night? The role pms in the OP weren't clear

Once the goon flips the rolecop becomes a cop effectively, with a vanilla result being an inno, right?

I don't think it's CoA - she was SA's preferred lynch yesterday and it didn't feel like it was a partner-y push

I actually think it's Eragon, give me a couple of minutes to pull up the relevant posts to show why
thing is, are you considering anti-spew?

to me, it was pretty apparant that SA was getting lynched yesterday or today if not yesterday, due to the fact he always had a formidable wagon and being pushed by basically everyone in the game.

so if he knew he was getting lynched, why wouldnt he push CoA to give her extra "towncred" when he flips
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #144) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by Eragon »

if you think im the best lynch for today, so be it.

I am confident enough in invisi being town that it doesnt matter to me which order you lynch in, as long as you lynch CoA next.
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #145) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:54 pm

Post by Eragon »

reminder i wasnt firm on either option, i was spewing out thoughts for the reasons.

i still felt like following my gut and pushing SA, but then i felt logic reasoned that SA didnt make that kill.

i still feel it was a bad kill on the part of SA, but i dont see why me considering both options to continue my push from gut or to follow my logic is scum indicative

and my gut was right(which is gambler's fallacy for me i rarely trust my gut lol)
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #146) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:08 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 802, Slaxx wrote:VOTE: Eragon

Time to leave the island man, bring me the torch.
just please dont lynch invisi next.

if you choose to lynch me please just lynch CoA,

i am 100% confident in CoA being scum here, so i dont even care if im lynched.

just,

do.
not.
lynch.
invisibility.
tommorow.
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #147) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:09 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 802, Slaxx wrote:VOTE: Eragon

Time to leave the island man, bring me the torch.

Spoiler:
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #148) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 806, Slaxx wrote:How confident are you both on the Izzy townread?
Its basically the tier below you and kitcat.

I can never see them flipping scum, that’s why I’m agreeable to getting lynched.

Basically, that’s how confident I am.

If invisi flips scum here this is one of my worst games read-wise in a very long time. My ego doesn’t want to accept that. I have good feels from invisi, both gut, vibes, content, activity, you name it, vizzy has it.

Like, even trying to wrap my head around a world with scum!vizzy is tough
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #149) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:20 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 808, Slaxx wrote:Ugh so we lynch Eragon today

If he flips town then whoever is alive tomorrow can vote Cult

I don’t think it’s cult but if I’m alive I’ll vote cult.

I don’t give a fuck what Eyes thinks, I know Pink Ball will forgive me, hopefully Roo won’t hate me, and kit and Eragon both think it’s cult in that scenario.
This is fair.
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #150) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:28 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 809, Eragon wrote:
In post 808, Slaxx wrote:Ugh so we lynch Eragon today

If he flips town then whoever is alive tomorrow can vote Cult

I don’t think it’s cult but if I’m alive I’ll vote cult.

I don’t give a fuck what Eyes thinks, I know Pink Ball will forgive me, hopefully Roo won’t hate me, and kit and Eragon both think it’s cult in that scenario.
This is fair.
I mean, of course I prefer it the other way around, but who wouldn’t :^)

If what it takes for you to lynch CoA is for me to become confirmed town, and there’s no other way except me death, so be it.
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #151) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:30 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 813, kitcat wrote:ye sorry

(and purposefully changing how i type is a pain too, if you can't tell)

anyway i'm *pretty* sure vizzy is out of his scumrange

i'll check gerrymandering again because he had a lot more range there but i think he's surpassed it here
Who is gerrymandering
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #152) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:35 pm

Post by Eragon »

Damnit I saw the duck avatar and thought it was the worst lmao
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #153) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 821, Slaxx wrote:Okay maybe cult then Eragon.

I just don’t know if I have the strength to hammer Eragon in lylo

It would be like punching a new friend in the face

I’ve been punched before

Plus from my POV there won’t be a LyLo, so it’s win/win/win
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #154) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 824, kitcat wrote:
In post 820, Eragon wrote:Damnit I saw the duck avatar and thought it was the worst lmao
there was a meme around then where a bunch of people had a photoshopped version of his avatar and jjh never switched his again
Or is it...

Spoiler:
THE DARK ONE

(You know, becuase the avatar flashes)
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #155) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 829, Slaxx wrote:UNVOTE:

Well we need to get everyone on record saying they don’t counterclaim so there’s no hijinks.

I assume Eragon, you don’t?

Cult already said no.

Assuming you said no.
You assume correctly
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #156) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:47 pm

Post by Eragon »

It’s like 11PM and I have school tommorow, so I’m out.

Night
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #157) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by Eragon »

Urgh sorry I wasn’t around today school + game start of a Upick I’m hosting on homesite = busy Eragon

I’ll try to get stuff tommorow
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #158) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by Eragon »

hi
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #159) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 856, skitter30 wrote:lol, go to bed
we have like a week to figure it out

>doesn't altslip once
>outs their alt

>alt slips

Spoiler: Pretty big picture
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #160) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by Eragon »

stop making me doubt invisibility being town, i really really really dont want to be wrong on this

Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #161) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:29 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 869, Slaxx wrote:
In post 527, Invisibility wrote:hi
VOTE: sleepless
my nullreads are rooroo, coa, and sa
out of the three, coa is probably the worst
he hasnt presented that much original thought and also has done some weird shading ("There's no good reason for town not to share these thoughts.")
in fact i might put sleepless to scumlean
also im not really taking into account the pink ball nk
i mean it kinda makes sense if you think a scum doesnt like pinku because he might be a durdley PR trying not to reveal info and draw the NK
in fact it kinda makes sense for sleepless for force pink's hand and drop a few PR pings
yeah that makes sense
In post 529, Invisibility wrote:i meant to say sa yeah
Actually this might clear Vizzy lol
i mean, i dont disagree, but why this post(s) specifically?
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #162) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 874, Slaxx wrote:Alright....Cult->Eragon?
this should do it
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #163) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 885, Slaxx wrote:VOTE: Cult of Athena
i think we wait for kitcat though right?
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #164) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 887, Invisibility wrote:eragon are you worried that like, kitcat doesnt agree with the plan?
also ill be nice ==> UNVOTE:
i just want them to have a say in what we decide.

today is the last day we have 2 confirmed town.

give them time to confer until they are confident.

im 99% confident in my townread of you, so im not really worried about the decision because im 99% confident in CoA being scum, so its chill on my part
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #165) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:17 pm

Post by Eragon »

CoA, if you thought my catchup wasn’t towny why did you townread me for it?

It feels like you are just flailing becuase you are trying to survive. That’s not towny in this situation if you are 100% confident in the other person being scum.

I’d much rather you be lynched, but as I’m confident that invisi is town, town wins either way.

The whole “it’s a blow to my ego” is a whole shitload of AtE.

Do I feel the same way? Yes. As I’ve said I’ve only been mislynched 4 times in 40+ games. It’s not something I like. Of course it isn’t.

Do you see me appealing to not get lynched and freaking out about my “ego”

It’s not towny to be super over-reactive to being pushed, especially if you are 100% confident the other is scum
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #166) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:18 pm

Post by Eragon »

If CoA tips town, I will vote myself in the first post tommorow

Solemn word
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #167) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:20 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 512, CultOfAthena wrote:I'm gonna be honest here. Coming back to see that someone was already hammered and the game was in night phase kind of got me checked out of this game.

That being said, I have read things here and there, and I'm not entirely without reads.

I trust my Invisibility townread.
I think kitcat is pretty obviously town.
Eragon I also think is town.

Excluding myself, that leaves {SA, Slaxx, rooroo}. If we're feeling a little spicy we could even exclude rooroo for —which I thought was mildly towny—leaving us with just {SA, Slaxx}. But, that might be a bit too spicy.

Anyways, call me lazy or whatever, but I feel pretty alright voting Slaxx after everything I've just said combined with him pushing a mislynch on one of my townreads.

Vote: Slaxx

L-2.
Apparantly j was like, really towny after D2 and my catchup and that stuff

But now that I’m the only available option for mislynching, CoA thinks my catchup isn’t towny.

Lol
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #168) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 962, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 958, Eragon wrote:If CoA tips town, I will vote myself in the first post tommorow

Solemn word
See, this shit is faked. I know that saying this actively increases the chance that I get lynched today, but if by some miracle Eragon flips town here, I will be doing literally everything in my power to convince whoever's alive that I'm town.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Scum are too scared to take the direct route that they think looks like it's scum motivated, so they try to look nonchalant. It just looks faked here.

I care about winning this game and not being lynched because I'm town.
I care about winning the game.

You are scum.

It doesn’t matter to me if you are lynched today or tommorow.
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #169) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:22 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 964, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 957, Eragon wrote:I’d much rather you be lynched, but as I’m confident that invisi is town, town wins either way.
Then vote yourself now.
Like I said, I prefer you being lynched, but if the only course of action slaxx/kitcat decide on is lynching me first for some reason, then I won’t hate them or feel a “blow to my ego”
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #170) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:22 pm

Post by Eragon »

CoA is now resorting to “vote yoursef” over any logical arguments
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #171) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:24 pm

Post by Eragon »

VOTE: CoAAnd in all this, CoA hasn’t even voted me.

HRMMMMM
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #172) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:25 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 972, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 969, Eragon wrote:CoA is now resorting to “vote yoursef” over any logical arguments
"Vote yourself" is a logical argument. If you don't care who gets lynched first, you should have no problem voting yourself. Where's the failure in reasoning?
The failure in reasoning is your failure to read the post where I say “I prefer if you get lynched”
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #173) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:26 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 976, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 974, Eragon wrote:
In post 972, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 969, Eragon wrote:CoA is now resorting to “vote yoursef” over any logical arguments
"Vote yourself" is a logical argument. If you don't care who gets lynched first, you should have no problem voting yourself. Where's the failure in reasoning?
The failure in reasoning is your failure to read the post where I say “I prefer if you get lynched”
But why? I thought you said before that it doesn't matter to you who gets lynched first between us.

Does it turn out that... you were actually lying? That it
does
actually matter to you? That you
would
prefer me being lynched before you?

Wow, what a shocker.
It doesn’t matter to the overall gamestate

I prefer is personal feelings
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #174) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:27 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 978, Slaxx wrote:Cult have you voted Eragon
Nope
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #175) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:27 pm

Post by Eragon »

And hey haven’t explained their shit progression from my catchup being towny D1/D2 and being not towny now
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #176) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:30 pm

Post by Eragon »

Actually, thinking back, the pinkball nightkill could be very indicative of a CoA/SA team becuase it was a pretty weird kill, over me/slaxx who were the strongest players.

So it could just be the people that didn’t have any presence just chose a random kill
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #177) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:30 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 983, CultOfAthena wrote:I never called your catchup towny. I simply had you as town at the start of Day 2. If you actually read my posts, you would also know that I had you as scum ever since Slaxx claimed.

But, that's neither here nor there. We can see who's truly flailing now that the chips are down.

Like I said, this is a good example. Scum pretend to be very nonchalant and not caring, but when it comes down to it you can see that they very much
do care
, but simply don't want to look like they do.
Of my catchup wasn’t towny why did you think I was town?
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #178) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:31 pm

Post by Eragon »

The “flailer” is the one complaint about ego and all that bullshit
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #179) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:32 pm

Post by Eragon »

You literally sound like a broken record after I’ve explained how you are wrong multiple times your just like

“See you do care about getting lynched wow shocker”

Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #180) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:34 pm

Post by Eragon »

Personally, I care about being lynched. Yes.

Game-wise: if the confirmed town, slaxx and kitcat, decide I am the better lynch, I won’t hold it against them
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #181) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:34 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 990, kitcat wrote:i'm thinking how bad i'd feel lynching town!you here, which is apparently a significant factor

i do think it's just you tho; i nearly voted you like three times
voting eragon feels wrong rn

and i hate getting pressured to vote; i like to think about things over like several irl days, which i know is a pain for everyone else but i like the time to come to a conclusion
Take as much time as you need
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #182) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:34 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 992, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 990, kitcat wrote:i'm thinking how bad i'd feel lynching town!you here, which is apparently a significant factor

i do think it's just you tho; i nearly voted you like three times
voting eragon feels wrong rn

and i hate getting pressured to vote; i like to think about things over like several irl days, which i know is a pain for everyone else but i like the time to come to a conclusion
I'm not pressuring you to vote. I've already said that I'm fully prepared to be here every day until deadline, as much as I dread the thought of talking to Eragon for days on end.

I just want you to say something.
Lol now it gets personal

“I dread talking with Eragon”

This.
Isn’t.
Towny.
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #183) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:42 pm

Post by Eragon »

And all this pushing and yet CoA still hasn’t committed a vote.

It’s pretty obvious they are waiting for someone to drop a vote so they can quick hammer
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #184) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:43 pm

Post by Eragon »

If CoA was town and so confident I was scum then they would have definitely dropped a vote on me by now.
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #185) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:44 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 999, Slaxx wrote:
In post 997, Eragon wrote:And all this pushing and yet CoA still hasn’t committed a vote.

It’s pretty obvious they are waiting for someone to drop a vote so they can quick hammer
That makes less sense than gloves for starfish
Why?

It fits their ego to “get this other fucking man lynched before I die as well, but maybe I can fight my way out of it tommorow too”
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #186) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:46 pm

Post by Eragon »

:D You have any quotes for me slaxx
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #187) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:49 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 1005, Slaxx wrote:TOWN ALLIANCE ASSEMBLE

VOTE: COA

Skitter: hammer
Do you mind me using this quote as a trophy :3?
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #188) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:50 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 1008, CultOfAthena wrote:That's hammer isn't it? Invis was already voting?
No I told invisi to get off the wagin
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #189) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:55 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 1010, Slaxx wrote:Anyone can use whatever for whatever no copyright laws in this zone
:giggle: :giggle:
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #190) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:55 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 1011, Slaxx wrote:I have had entirely too much to drink, did I actually hammer?
No I told invisi to get off when CoA was at L-1

And they unovted
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #191) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:59 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 1015, kitcat wrote:(i overthink things a lot, if htat wasn't apparent)
Thinking hard is a good thing in FM,
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #192) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:08 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 1021, kitcat wrote:slaxx, sorry but give me like a day, i do want to answer coa

and like i know it doesn't matter it terms of the game but like it does matter to me superfluously mislynching someone; i want to get it right, and i think it matters to town!her

(and it matters to me too so i kinda sympathize with that)
And this is the point that CoA is pushing me on.

It matter to me as a person.
I don’t want to be mislynched.

But if hats decided, I’m not gonna argue when town has a confirmed win anyways.

My “ego” is not so high-strung I put myself before the good of others.

This whole “ego-tism” stuff is just AtE to survive another day and fight to maybe have a chance to win.
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #193) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:09 pm

Post by Eragon »

Oh god I’m way too tied to make cohesive posts
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #194) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:13 pm

Post by Eragon »

Kay.

It’s past midnight, i should’ve been asleep a while ago.

I’ll be here tommorow for a fair amount of the day
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #195) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:14 pm

Post by Eragon »

Kitcat take as much time as you need
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #196) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:09 am

Post by Eragon »

Cool.

Town wins
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #197) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:13 am

Post by Eragon »

Also I already showed you my most recent scum-game- which was in itself a while ago and made multiple posts on my meta
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #198) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:02 pm

Post by Eragon »

Damnit

Hubris is a pride-less sin.

I apologize forthright for this loss, as it was caused by my overconfidence and ego in having correct reads.

but I am a man of my word, and will not break it.

/vote Eragon

I don’t care if this seems as gamethrowing, I don’t care if you hate me for doing this. I fully deserve it, and I take full blame for this loss.
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #199) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:03 pm