Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:42 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

I mean... it wasn't really 'parking'- the guy came in, started being all negative, basically read like "scum being displeased at town being able to do townie things". responded to scumreads with 'bite me', and 90% of his posts are fluff and filler.

If there's a Clemency wagon, I'd be more than willing to support it, but right now I'm for the Springtrap wagon as I think it can gain more momentum sooner, and might lead to more interesting things.
Munchmellow
Munchmellow
Goon
Munchmellow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:53 pm

Post by Munchmellow »

Here are my reads:

town-lean

Gamma - her posts read more town than scum. Asks a lot of questions, but I would also love to hear some more opinions about people.

PvtUrist - I don't think anything in his posts has scum agenda. My reading is also based on his previous games (he just seemed nicer in a game where he was scum).

Vorkuta - his posts read town. I feel he really is scumhunting (not just faking it) and wants to see more activity and involvment.

Jenga- asks good questions, states her opinion.

null-town

Trekkie- I feel his idea is bad, but comes from town!Trekkie. I just don't see scum suggesting sth like this so directly. And his other posts seem honest and town, I just don't see scum!Trekkie posting 99.

EGL- I just don't see anything scummy in his first posts and don't really know why people are scumreading him. I have mixed feelings about , where he said he scumread Overkill first but sth made him change his mind-never said what. And I would also like better explaination why he scumread Urist and Jenga.

Null

Texcat, Springtrap, Not Mafia, Singeltonking, Overkill - I don't have much to say about them. Didn't find anything in their posts that would pull me in either direction. Also no gut feeling...
I am not sure that Overkill's claim makes him town. I think claiming is good for town because it can tell sth about allignment (T/T and T/S scenario). But scum also gains with claiming - it kind of looses nothing but just gains towncred, so I can easily see scum doing it. So Overkill stays null for me.

null-scum

Clem - not much useful posts so maybe he should be null. But it's just this dismissive tone... IDK, could be just his style, but didn't see anything pro-town in his posts. The one that I actually think was scummy is .
I mean, do you think you look scummy or are you just saying it jokingly because other people said you look scummy and you don't really care? If you realize you look scummy, why not do sth about it?

VOTE: Clemency
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:07 am

Post by PvtUrist »

In post 251, Munchmellow wrote: PvtUrist- (he just seemed nicer in a game where he was scum).
:lol:
In post 251, Munchmellow wrote: EGL- I just don't see anything scummy in his first posts and don't really know why people are scumreading him. I have mixed feelings about , where he said he scumread Overkill first but sth made him change his mind-never said what. And I would also like better explaination why he scumread Urist and Jenga.
Pumpkin allignment is scum /s

So Munch, say you're a compulsive dayvig that gets to shoot 3 people in a day, right now who would they be and why?
Munchmellow
Munchmellow
Goon
Munchmellow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:22 am

Post by Munchmellow »

PvtUrist wrote: So Munch, say you're a compulsive dayvig that gets to shoot 3 people in a day, right now who would they be and why?
If I would have to shoot 3people now, it would be Clemency, STK and probably Overkill.

Clemency for reasons stated above.
Other two are based on PoE from my null reads. Between them I feel Texcat and Springtrap are more townie. I kind of like Texcat, even though she is fixated on Overkill. Ofrhz didn't say much but didn't seem scum and I am still waiting to hear from Not Mafia before I form my opinion.

I have mixed feelings about STK. Some questions were good and seem pro-town. But votes seem off. First springtrap- seemed like a stretch, I didn't buy that reason. Then Urist, because he said I was overdefensive and my answer was unreasonable. Because of that vote I would say he strongly disagreed with Urist, but later after my post that wasn't any different in tone than first, has a change of heart and agrees with Urist. The last one is vote on Texcat, didn't really say why. Probably because of focusing on Overkill, but kind of seemed out of nowhere.
Overkill - I was thinking if that would be a good option, because with his death we would loose ability to use neighborhood in town's favor. But since we are not using it and it can't be used as masons (because I can never know for sure if Overkill is scum, so I would never completely trust him) there is not much use of it rn. And because I can be 100% sure I am town, chances that neighborhood is T/S are the same as chances for Overkill being scum.
So if I would have to pick 3, this would be it.
Munchmellow
Munchmellow
Goon
Munchmellow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:31 am

Post by Munchmellow »

@PvtUrist, why do you feel Springtrap is fence sitting? And what exactly makes STK your strongest townread?
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:49 am

Post by PvtUrist »

Springtrap's ISO is completely passive, hence the fence sitting.

Texcat being "fixated on Overki11" is my exact issue with her. I'm assuming stk also noticed that is the reason for his vote.
In post 253, Munchmellow wrote: I have mixed feelings about STK. Some questions were good and seem pro-town.
is the exact reason why I town read stk.
singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:29 am

Post by singletonking »

Yes, my reasoning for voting Texcat is that I didn't like her tunnel on Overkill. I don't think it's fair to call my vote a naked vote because I thought it was fairly evident on why I voted texcat based on what I wrote in thread, but I can see why people would think so and I won't blame them for it.
In post 214, texcat wrote:
In post 210, singletonking wrote:Texcat do you have any non-Overkill reads?
I have town reads. But they are not very strong and seem to flip-flop around a little. For example, I was town reading you.
In post 215, texcat wrote:Clemency would probably be my second choice for lynch.
By the way, why do I need to push you for you to post non-overkill thoughts? Why don't you do so unpromptedly?
On indefinite hiatus from playing Mafia.
singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:54 am

Post by singletonking »

By the way, here are my reads. I would explain them but I don't have time now; I'll be back in ~12 hours and I'll properly explain them and stratify them into more levels.

Town - PvtUrist, Vortuka, Trekkie, Jenga, ofhrz
Null - EGL, Munch, Overkill, Gamma
Scum - Clemency, texcat, Springtrap
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:29 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 256, singletonking wrote:Yes, my reasoning for voting Texcat is that I didn't like her tunnel on Overkill. I don't think it's fair to call my vote a naked vote because I thought it was fairly evident on why I voted texcat based on what I wrote in thread, but I can see why people would think so and I won't blame them for it.
In post 214, texcat wrote:
In post 210, singletonking wrote:Texcat do you have any non-Overkill reads?
I have town reads. But they are not very strong and seem to flip-flop around a little. For example, I was town reading you.
In post 215, texcat wrote:Clemency would probably be my second choice for lynch.
By the way, why do I need to push you for you to post non-overkill thoughts? Why don't you do so unpromptedly?
i have a hard time putting effort into games i dont find interesting
i dont mind the scumleans on me right now because i know i'll probably find some inspiration later
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:06 am

Post by Vorkuta »

Guys- use them Vote tags more liberally please!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 235, Trekkie99 wrote:
@gamma Emerald
lol It was my way of telling clemency to do something. Guess I meant to say scum and not mixed.
That makes more sense.
In post 236, texcat wrote:
In post 234, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why were you townreading him earlier, then?
I thought he was asking intelligent questions(like and ) and making intelligent comments (like and ) that looked like he was trying to game solve.
I can see it. Those linked posts look like surface level thoughts when I think about them.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 238, PvtUrist wrote:Gamma; the likeliest player for me to tunnel all game. It seems whenever that happens, the player I tunnel always turns out to be town.
I like this. I’m generally an easy vote at times so to be mindful of this type of thing really makes PvP look townier to me.
VOTE: singletonking
2 reasons: making sure my vote isn’t on PvP if it was, and pushing where my current suspicions lie.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

2 reasons why I voted then fyi
<Embrace The Void>

0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/he

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by 0verki11 »

In post 242, Vorkuta wrote:Ok ladies and gents- I think it's time to get something resembling a wagon going as the current vote count looks.... bad, and everyone seems content to play passively and more or less "fluff" post until the end of the day.

VOTE: Springtrap for at the very "best" being the most apathetic and townie (with Clemency being a close second which is why I parked my vote on him previously)
In post 147, Springtrap wrote:Even half reading this game as I am
In post 203, Springtrap wrote:It may increase my posting
excuse me what???
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

How may I help and what needs clarification?

I generally view apathy as anti-town. Springtrap straight up admits 'meh' and 'bah'.
Clemency is just as bad, (#250 for why) but I'd like a Springtrap wagon.
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by Springtrap »

It's not my fault the game hasn't captured my interest yet. I'm apathetic because I'm watching for now.

Trust me, I will get into it in the heat of the moment.
"He'll come back... He always does."
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think Springtrap’s stance is fair as I’ve not really felt much drawing me to this game recently.
This is kinda a prodge
<Embrace The Void>

Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

K so I'm open to ideas on how to make this game slightly more interesting.
My current thoughts are
-Random Claims
-Random Bandwagons
-Random Drama/Tunelling

I do understand the feeling of "I'll wait for someone else to do something fun and then, oh boy, and THEN I'll join in"
But at this rate with people skirting by 1 halfhearted post a day (guilty as well :P), we'll have to do a hurried/uninformed lynch (which will probably boil down to policy-ing the most inactive player) and we'll be just as lost come D-2.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wdym random claims
<Embrace The Void>

PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:24 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

I claim as this
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:31 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

I mean if there's a brave enough soul who wants to claim
or fake claim
, or we collectively
bully
encourage someone to claim, then that should spark some discussion and allegiances no?
Munchmellow
Munchmellow
Goon
Munchmellow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:02 pm

Post by Munchmellow »

In post 270, Vorkuta wrote:I mean if there's a brave enough soul who wants to claim
or fake claim
, or we collectively
bully
encourage someone to claim, then that should spark some discussion and allegiances no?
Ummmm, I am pretty sure that would spark a debate, but I don't see how it would help town. Debate and activity is good for town, but to risk a PR getting killed N1 just because thread was uninteresting. No way it is worth it.
I don't like this suggestion...
Maybe it's my lack of experience, but I just can't see how this suggestion is pro-town.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:25 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

Claiming was one option to make the game more interesting. Ok- it doesn't fly.

However we already have a neighborhood and two
very serious
Flying Pumpkin claims so....
singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:55 am

Post by singletonking »

We need to get the game going
Springtrap has the highest wagon and is also my strongest scumread
VOTE: Springtrap

I really disliked Springtrap's last few posts. was bad and asking for more activity, but I held on that scumread because I wanted to see if Spring would do anything about the activity. However, really hit the nail for me. For some reason Springtrap seemed really triggered when he was called a Serial Killer, but what makes this even worse is that he seems to be popping in only to make fluff comments, reacting to what people say about him without coming up with his own opinions. And maintains my feelings on that slot with another activity complaint.
singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:01 am

Post by singletonking »

Texcat was only a small scumlean which I temporarily voted but not actually confident the slot would flip scum.
Clemency is acting really weird and while I didn't like some of his posts I'm not really scumreading him.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”