Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 23, Slaxx wrote:
In post 21, kitcat wrote:do tell
Is spamming the thread AI? Looks null/over-the-top to me.
the over-the-top-ness is what i'm finding a bit townie
it feels a little bombastic and attention-grabbing for scum to start the game self-voting and then spamming like that

pedit sure, why not
invisibility, why do you think ofrhz is scum?
and why aren't you objecting to my rvs vote?
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:12 am

Post by kitcat »

In post 31, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Oh God, kitcat still thinks scum don't draw attention.
They don't do it that way, I don't think.
In post 42, Invisibility wrote:i spam as either alignment
though i do admit that i am being a little bit weird this game
can you draw a conclusion by me being weird this game?
I think it's townie for you. It's not exactly the spam that's fueling the townpings, but rather how bombastic it is.
In post 47, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Is this at me? I don't believe that one alignment gets attention more than the other. It depends on the other players, not the player who attention is actually on. "Drawing attention" is a non-tell that new players tend to use as a tell.
It's more that he doesn't care that he's drawing attention to himself. Also I'm an alt, not a new player. Letting you maintain that impression is probably fallacious.
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:12 am

Post by kitcat »

VLA on weekends
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:18 am

Post by kitcat »

In post 55, Invisibility wrote:I think scum can separate letters in individual words with spaces as well
Yeah but the way you're doing it I think is kinda townie for you
In post 77, Slaxx wrote:Pressuring east targets instead of scummy targets
What makes rooroo an 'easy' target?
In post 95, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 70, Pink Ball wrote:Hello there
Ok guys, time's up. I'm really disappointed, I was ready to give a solid townread to whoever answered me to this with "General Kenobi". Guess you don't want to be townread by the mighty Pink Ball.
Meh. We're out of rvs already. There's actual content now. Why are you not engaging with any of it?
In post 107, Pink Ball wrote:I don't want you to feel frustrated tho, so I'll give you this:
my vote on rooroo stopped being an RVS vote some time ago
, and I'm townreading you. That's where I am right now
Why?
In post 109, Invisibility wrote:i guess i should share i think kitcat sounds the most genuine
Huh, I thought you didn't like my read on you actually. I don't have AI thoughts on Slaxx yet.
In post 112, Pink Ball wrote:If I wanted to lolhammer I would've done it already. By how the gamestate is right now, having someone at L-1 is too risky IMO.
Ok, who do you think is going to lolhammer in this game?
In post 125, Eyes without a face wrote:ok I checked. kitcat and rooroo are totally new and this is their first game on the site = more confusion.
I'm an alt, not new. I'm reasonably confident that rooroo is as well
In post 138, Pink Ball wrote: rooroo is a good push, a very good one indeed.
Why is rooroo a good push at this time?
In post 155, rooroo wrote:That's not tunneling, that's someone with 9 total posts expressing a scumread
This

Other assorted thoughts:
-rooroo I think is kind of townie
- CoA maybe too
- not liking Pink Ball thus far
- very minor townpings on eyes
- ofrhz repped out of another game too, so I'm not sure that repping out of this one is AI for her right now
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 164, Pink Ball wrote:Could you explain why do you think me feeling tunneled is scummy? And look at rethoric here: I said I feel tunneled, not THINK I'm being tunneled. You know that's different.
I don't think SA is really tunneling you right now. Your reaction to SA's push feels a bit like an overaction to me
In post 175, Eragon wrote:Scumlean(light)- Slaxx
Is this because of his vote on me on page1?
Also your entrance feels kinda townie to me

And I approve of the cute cat pictures!
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:39 am

Post by kitcat »

In post 179, Eragon wrote:53 NGL I had to look up what bombastic meant to understand this post. Ok seeing what bombastic means, why do you think its towny for someone to post a lot of posts that have no meaning? Or inflated posts or whatever it means. So. Many. Big. Words. ARGH. “Fallacious” this is a towny post as well because I feel scum would just try to ride the new player but not outright say they are a new player, and if anyone asks, just say “ I was trying not to out I was an alt” its simple to get more easily townread but not have many repercussions in the end. Town wants to be read correctly, with full information, so they out they are an alt.
I meant bombastic more in the sense of: 'attention-seeking', or 'loud'
And not particularly in the sense of: 'post a lot of posts that have no meaning

I don't inherently find posts that are loud/ott/attention-seeking to be townie in a general sense, but I think it is for vizzy.

And yeah I feel like it's a little bit misleading to let people think of me as a new player when I'm not since that will probably affect how they try to sort me.

And sorry for the big words - I'm trying a bit of a different posting style
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:40 am

Post by kitcat »

I think Eragon is very townie
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:40 am

Post by kitcat »

In post 181, Eyes without a face wrote:Am I usually slow to develop reads? I guess. There hasn't been much to base any reads on anyway.
Am I planning on doing something to get reads? Like what? I dunno what to do to get reads. It usually develops over time by looking for contradictions in someones posts.
What is it? I just told you. I am waiting for someone to say something that looks like a contradiction to what they said earlier. That's all I can do on day one I guess. I believe we can get more information during the night though so maybe I will have more to say on day two if we are lucky.
How much mafia experience do you have?
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:44 am

Post by kitcat »

In post 185, Eyes without a face wrote:VOTE: Slaxx

Reason: Out of my 4 unsorted slots

1- I didn't want to put Pink Ball at L-1 in case he is town.
2- I didn't want to make Assassins an equally competent wagon in case Pink Ball was scum.
3- I don't want it to look like I'm voting kitcat because she's voting me.
This strikes me as kinda townie? Maybe?
Like it's bad reasoning but I'm not sure it's scummy reasoning really
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:51 am

Post by kitcat »

In post 126, Slaxx wrote:
In post 124, rooroo wrote:Slaxx why are you voting ofrhz over sa rn?
I’m a sucker for a good wagon. Also I think I can sort ofhrZ easier so pressure is best spent there. Still circling SA.
Why do you think you can sort ofrhz easier?
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:57 am

Post by kitcat »

Slaxx, you feel really weird tonally. I'm bad at describing tonal reads (they tend to basically end up somewhere around 'gut') but I guess I should probably mention it and I'll try to figure out why it's bothering me
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:05 am

Post by kitcat »

In post 230, Eragon wrote:I do have one question, what are the minor town pings on eyes?
Feels really clueless and like out-of-touch with the gamestate? And not in a scummy way? I'm not actually sure if htis setup has daytalk or if he's ever played scum here before, I'd have to check because those would affect how I'm reading the cluelessness but like his out-of-touchness and openness about not forming reads feels very minorly townie. I guess scum I think are usually more self-conscious about having like no reads and arent' so willing to state that openly.

I have to check into those two things above tho.
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:06 am

Post by kitcat »

In post 160, kitcat wrote:Ok, who do you think is going to lolhammer in this game?
@pinkball
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:14 am

Post by kitcat »

In post 233, Pink Ball wrote:Ok, I'm pretty pissed off right no. I was fucking memeing all time when there was literally ONE PERSON POSTING, and I'm called out for not doing shit? I was doing shit, I was trying to get reactions, and I got one from Invisibility that helped me sort him out. If you don't know what the hell I'm doing, ask me, for fucks sake. I already said I didn't want to explicitly say what my reads were at the time 'cause I was waiting for something to happen, why the fuck is that scummy? I really can't believe this shit.

Also, I already explained two fucking times why I felt tunneled, and you keep addressing that shit as I am wrong? FEELINGS, FEELINGS, FEEEEEEEELIIIIIIIINGS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, I CAN'T BE WRONG ABOUT HOW I FEEL, THAT DOESN'T MEAN I *THINK* IT'S A TUNNEL. And the feeling, as I already explained, was justified on some specific posts that made me feel I was going to be scumread by Sleepless no matter what I said/did.
Uh this feels kinda ATE and OTT to me and I'm not sure why you're reacting this way?
In post 233, Pink Ball wrote:So my reads would be:
{SleeplessAssasin, Slaxx, Invisibility} townreads
{CultofAthena} nulltown
{rooroo, EyesWithoutAFace} null
{kitcat} nullscum
{Eragon} scumreads
Also this readslist is like upside down in comparision to mine
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:17 am

Post by kitcat »

In post 255, Slaxx wrote:I just got out of a game where we were both town and it was one of those people you mind meld with
Fair enough
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:18 am

Post by kitcat »

In post 254, Slaxx wrote:
In post 251, kitcat wrote:Slaxx, you feel really weird tonally. I'm bad at describing tonal reads (they tend to basically end up somewhere around 'gut') but I guess I should probably mention it and I'll try to figure out why it's bothering me
Not much I can say about my tone you’re like the third person to bring it up I think

I’m not particularly concerned with appeasing a bunch of people’s sensibilities, your read should be your read regardless.
Ya usually people want me to try to articulate such reads. I'll try but this is something I'm not very good at so I guess I'm just more mentioning it for now
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:17 am

Post by kitcat »

In post 263, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 253, kitcat wrote:
In post 160, kitcat wrote:Ok, who do you think is going to lolhammer in this game?
@pinkball
Did I specifically said I thought someone could lolhammer? At that moment the game was pretty dead and I would not have been surprised if someone hammered ofrhz without realizing it (not on purpose, I mean. ofrhz was on L-1 too early).
I didn't like this post:
In post 112, Pink Ball wrote:If I wanted to lolhammer I would've done it already. By how the gamestate is right now, having someone at L-1 is too risky IMO.
Because I hadn't gotten the vibe for the most part that this playerlist is the sort of players who might lolhammer except for maybe like vizzy so I was wondering why you were worried about l1. But it makes more sense to me that you were worried about someone hammering without realizing it would be hammer given the gamestate and infrequency of vcs
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:17 am

Post by kitcat »

In post 265, rooroo wrote:VOTE: Athena
Why?
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:19 am

Post by kitcat »

In post 266, Slaxx wrote:Seriously though, if you can articulate it, fine, I can defend it. But just saying it, especially after one or two others have, just feels like we are trying to build a narrative that I can’t realistically defend against. Suddenly it’s two days until deadline and we all decide to lynch me for “tone”.
Sorry, not trying to lob accusations that you can't reasonably defend against; I know that people can't really defend against a vague accusation like 'weird tone' and I'm not really expecting you to. It was more for me to note that I was feeling that way and to see if I can try to figure out why.

Not really doing it in concert with other people, more like noting that's how I felt when I read your interaction with Eragon last night.
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:22 am

Post by kitcat »

In post 279, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 247, kitcat wrote:I think Eragon is very townie
I very much agree, and I don't care if he scum reads me. Your read on me does not affect my read on you. I could say he is wrong in suspecting me, but wrong =/= scum.
Uh I'm pretty sure his last readslist lists you as null? I don't think he's suspecting you right now?
In post 280, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 248, kitcat wrote:How much mafia experience do you have?
Enough to bypass the newbies queue
Ok I retract my townpings then
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:26 pm

Post by kitcat »

VOTE: slaxx

I think I'd like to start here. You had like one post that I liked in twilight but other than that I don't think you've been much townie at all.

I still think vizzy and eragon are fairly strongly town, and rooroo probably is too.
I was probably going to push pink ball today so I guess it's a good thing that he died. It's a bit of a surprising nk though. I would have expected eragon or vizzy instead.

And sorry for being on that wagon - I didn't think there was much danger leaving it there because I wasn't exactly expecting an imminent wagon on him or for the day to end or anything.
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:32 pm

Post by kitcat »

Why are you townreading slaxx?
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 445, Slaxx wrote:
Eh I think kitcat can be town if Eyes is town

I’d be adding that to my lynchpool with a red flip from eyes
The bolded. If you're scum you knew he was flipping town and by saying you'd have me as town on an eyes green flip you're limiting your lynchpool.

This is just about the only thing from you that I've found townie.
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:35 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 479, Slaxx wrote:what specifically do you not like about me?
Didn't really like your eyes push
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by kitcat »

I don't know. It didn't feel right.
I know that's not very helpful

I'll go back to pull up the posts I didn't like, give me a minute

Why do I look better on an eyes townflip?
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by kitcat »

Like I don't follow why town.me follows from town.eyes
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:57 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 291, Slaxx wrote:So even then, you went from having no reads to having reads in 20 posts? Still makes no sense.
In post 288, Slaxx wrote:Your reads list was incredibly opaque and came 19 minutes after you said there wasn’t much content for you to get reads from.
It's hard for me to put into words but this part of the push feels off.

Like it feels like you found something contradictory or strange that you're pushing him for, but not something that's like actually scummy? Like you're pushing him for not making sense, and for suddenly forming reads, which aren't inherently scummy traits really.
In post 330, Slaxx wrote:I did that on purpose. It gave you a nice excuse to not answer the game/related question, which I figured might be the case. Just like when you slinked off when we were in discussion and tried to reintegrate like nothing happened after other people started talking:
This almost feels like you were baiting him to answer something badly and make himself look bad. It's pretty apparent you're a lot better at arguing and explaining yourself than he is, and this feels a little like you're taking advantage of that.

And like your whole tone in twilight feels bad, almost cocky? Not sure the right words to describe it. Like . Overconfident almost that he was flipping scum?

Also you switched really fast to the notion that he might green and what might happen after which doesn't really match how confident you were that he was flipping scum just posts before

You were also setting up a SA push in the event of greenflip

Ok I think that's most of what was bothering me
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 490, Slaxx wrote:Basically you really seemed to give him a chance to try to work his way out of the initial suspicion on him and that felt genuine
Where did I do this?
Also I'll be around tomorrow if you gotta leave
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 491, Slaxx wrote:248/249/252 is what I am talking about kitcat.

He didn't seem like an influential player so there wasn't much incentive to pocket, and at the time he wasn't under a lot of pressure so it wasn't like the lynch was imminent and you decided to cash in on scorning the lynch knowing his flip.
Ah ok

I probably would have if I was around during the L-1 thing - it didn't feel like something that came from scum really

p-edit sorry, I hadn't seen that while wrting up the post going through your ISO
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by kitcat »

Huh I read that post more as you doubling down on the scumread
Although the timeline you're giving does add up
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:14 pm

Post by kitcat »

Yeah the baiting felt bad to me.
I'm not sure it's inherently
scummy
but it does feel manipulative - like you were trying to set up a favorable argument for yourself against someone who couldn't defend themselves as well
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:24 pm

Post by kitcat »

OK, thanks for explaining. The baiting still feels kinda bad to me so I need to mull over your response a bit I think, when I'm a bit more awake

I guess I also don't like how you started talking about who you'd push if he flipped green when you'd been so sure earlier that he'd flip red

Also how would you describe your scumgame?

p-edit, ok g'nite!
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:25 pm

Post by kitcat »

Maybe I should read the pedits before I post lol
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:56 am

Post by kitcat »

Ok, so I thought about the baiting thing a bit more.
I still don't know if it's scummy, but it still feels wrong - I definitely got the vibe that you were trying to force an argument that you thought you could win, and I don't really think town approaches that situation that way. I don't think it's
impossible
for town to pick an argument against someone they're strongly scumreaidng in order to force the lynch, but i think it's more likely something scum do to make a mislynch happen.
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:56 am

Post by kitcat »

I also still don't get where the strength of your townread on me came from
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:57 am

Post by kitcat »

In post 156, rooroo wrote:tunneling is when the highest poster maintains an idiotic scumread on me for most of day 1 every game because I'm low efforting or not 100% obvtown despite my posting not actually being scum-indicative at all.

actually the fact that pb thinks he's being tunneled here is probably a bit scummy
@COA: I also thought this post was kinda townie for rooroo. Not on Vizzy/Eragon tier, but definitely townie enough that I'm not very interested in lynching her today

I don't have a very solid read on you yet though.
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:29 am

Post by kitcat »

In post 520, Slaxx wrote:
In post 517, kitcat wrote:I also still don't get where the strength of your townread on me came from
Dude it’s a leaning town read based on a flip what’s not to get about it
Because I don't really understand the connection you're drawing between me and him. Or, I guess I understand it but I don't get why I'm not just scum there vote-parking and not unvoting despite calling him mildly town and opportunistically retracting the read when everyone else was finding him scummy.
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:31 am

Post by kitcat »

In post 521, Slaxx wrote:What do you think of CoA’s commentary?
Fine, not very much AI realy.

Slightly worried that she's backing me to get me to continue pushing you though
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 537, Eragon wrote:but why is it scummy to do that in twilight? isnt it more likely scum just drops it and moves off the subject.

why does scum continue scumreading someone through twilight?
I don't know. It feels wrong to me though so I'm bringing it up. It felt over-confident almost, for the situation.

One of the things I'm trying to do on this alt is pay more attention to my gut feelings, even I can't really explain why I think something. I know saying something like this isn't super helpful but I'm hoping focusing on them more will help me figure out how to articulate them
In post 539, Eragon wrote:
In post 504, kitcat wrote:Yeah the baiting felt bad to me.
I'm not sure it's inherently
scummy
but it does feel manipulative - like you were trying to set up a favorable argument for yourself against someone who couldn't defend themselves as well
do you think anyone else that voted eyes is scummy for their push?

if yes, ok.

if no, explain why only Slaxx's push was wolfy.
The lynch was: me, slaxx, SA, vizzy, and Eyes
I'm town.
Vizzy I'm pretty sure is town.
Eyes was town.
SA's vote was quite awful actually - he actually voted him in the same post he called him town, iirc. It felt kinda opportunistic to me

I feel like it might just be {slaxx/SA} but on some level I think that solve is almost too easy
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 544, Eragon wrote:can you express why this post is towny enough to not lynch rooroo?
Her annoyance at this situation is something that I think comes from town!her more likely than scum!her
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:40 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 560, Eragon wrote:thats why im leaning towards trusting my gut on SA
Yeah I'm basically trying to see if my gut has anything good to say lol
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 562, Slaxx wrote:If you think I bussed right out of the gate please do indulge me and vote SA.

I don’t like CoA’s recent posts, feels like the stance was decided and it’s being retroactively justified, not something that formed organically. Bonus points for the fact she voted SA after me despite it being iffy logic to do so based on her own post.
Yeah I'm considering the possibility of bussing, not sure if I want to switch my vote at this time.

I'm not super feeling the scumreads on CoA honestly. Like I don't townread her but I don't scumread her either.
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 569, Slaxx wrote:In this case, though, I think it’s kinda silly to be voted for literally admitting to baiting someone. You’d think scum would be more subtle about it, but whatever.
I mean, I think it was fairly subtle - nobody really noticed it until I brought it up.
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by kitcat »

Yeah I feel fairly decent about town.rooroo
I'm kinda running out of places scum can be
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by kitcat »

I have too many townreads for the number of players alive
The lack of a townread on CoA almost puts her in my lynchpool but like I don't actually think she's scummy
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by kitcat »

Eh fair enough, forgot about that post for a minute
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 578, rooroo wrote:surely weird outgoing associatives with {slaxx, sa} are at least a little bit scummy
Yeah that's kinda the solve I'm going with right now but like it feels almost too easy? Sometimes it is that easy but yeah
If I'm wrong I guess CoA might be scum? I'm pretty sure all of {eragon/vizzy/you} are town
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:44 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 603, rooroo wrote:Nothing can stop mastina from gamethrowing
What's your read on Slaxx?
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by kitcat »

Never mind you just spoke about that lol
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:47 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 610, Eragon wrote:is this just generally confusing or do i need food
I have no idea what that convo was about either lol
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:50 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 622, Slaxx wrote:Maybe. I’m mulling it over. I think it’s weird he died and then I’m being pushed on that point and the kill really only makes sense in the context of that point, but that requires a partner to misread it as well so maybe not. There’s a reason I didn’t vote you.
Honestly I think the kill might just be something like they thought he was a pr. Can't think of many other reasons why he'd do there
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:51 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 623, CultOfAthena wrote:I find it hard to believe you actually had the thought in the first place, but whatever.

I figure that with the current gamestate scum probably needs me to be lynched, so I'm sort of waiting for the case or whatever to drop.
I think this is sorta townie.

Rooroo might actually be townier than Vizzy?
And CoA is like on the town side of null

So I townread everyone but Slaxx and SA which means I'm probably going very wrong somewhere
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by kitcat »

Huh

I thought that meant he's played with you before and that with some time he was pretty confident he could read you. I didn't read that as a PR soft at all
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by kitcat »

Eh I could see that too. Still on balance feels townie to me though.
It's a pretty cogent understanding of the gamestate.

She isn't in my 'never lynch' pile though, she just on balance feels kinda townie to me
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by kitcat »

rooroo, can you link your most recent scumgame?
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:41 pm

Post by kitcat »

?
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:43 pm

Post by kitcat »

Feels almost too easy and I'm not sure if Slaxx starts the day bussing his partner
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by kitcat »

I am but I'm just checking that I hadn't missed a game
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:50 pm

Post by kitcat »

I was trying to see if I could play a game and form reads without meta by using more in-game reasons, but I'm not very good at that, it seems
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by kitcat »

Not sure if Slaxx was in a good enough position at daystart to deliberately bus day2 - I'm not sure if the bus would have been enough to propel him to a win in 3way
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:00 pm

Post by kitcat »

Also I have no idea what his attitude towards bussing is
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:48 am

Post by kitcat »

* His tone pings me as being off
* I don't like the Eyes push (it specifically felt manipulative and baiting to me)
* I don't like how he was very very confident that Eyes was flipping scum and then switched to setting up lynches on eyes' green flip during twilight when I don't see a significant reason for his read to have changed.

Like I know this isn't particularly concrete but I don't have a good reason to townread him and my gut says a lot of things feel wrong.

All of this can be explained by differences in playstyle I guess but I'm just not vibing with much of what he's saying right now.

I also have a preponderance of townreads and I'm running out of places scum can be so the fact that I don't townread him is significant in its own right.
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:48 am

Post by kitcat »

Also I'm losing my townread on Vizzy a bit
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #66) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 657, Invisibility wrote:kitcat where are you seeing the lining up lynches i didnt find it
In post 416, Slaxx wrote:If Eyes is town it’s probably SA
In post 437, Slaxx wrote:SA wasn’t around for the lulz L-1 gambit either

So SA works with both flips
In post 457, Slaxx wrote:I’m saying kitcat looks more Townie if Eyes flips green. Even though that means my scumpool is smaller. Because like you said they weren’t being opportunistic.

If Eyes flips red then some of their posts could be I terpeted as giving Eyes an out or trying to discount the wagon.

Does that make sense?
And a bunch more. He did it for whatever alignment Eyes maybe flipped, so maybe this isn't as bad as I thought it was
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #67) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 659, CultOfAthena wrote:Meh, I'd argue that with the right NK choices, coming into Day 2 it'd look like he could. Both Invis and Eragon—if I'm recalling correctly—townread him, rooroo and I were both unknowns, and I think that he would have known that you'd scumread him. Not sure.

I'd argue that it's a decently playable strategy.
Eh, it might be doable in this playerlist. Do you think Slaxx kills Pink Ball there? If I remember correctly, I think Pink Ball was jiving with Slaxx and townreading him fairly hard.

Why do you think he'd think I'd be scumreading him? I don't think I said as such either way yeseterday
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #68) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 667, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Looking at the time stamp, I "disappeared" because I went to bed. I explained the vote in 119
Your vote was just sort of there and bandwagonish and I'm skeptical of it
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #69) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 667, Sleepless Assassin wrote:^This could be scum who knew Eyes was town. Also don't like the "lol" reaction to Eyes power role hunting and telling scum to shoot her power role read. That move by Eyes was blatantly playing against her win condition. It could have fucked us over. I can't imagine why town would find that funny.
I htought those posts of rooroo's were actually fairly townie.

I don't think the 'lol' was at Eyes per se, or at finding him funny, more at the absurdity of the situation as a whole
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #70) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:12 am

Post by kitcat »

In post 672, Sleepless Assassin wrote:My vote was the first one there and only sat there until page 5.
Oh, I was talking about your Eyes vote; I think you're talking about your RVS vote here, my bad
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #71) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:13 am

Post by kitcat »

In post 672, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Still not a funny situation.
I mean yeah, but so?

Can you explain again why you think rooroo's posts during twilight were anti-town? I'm not entirely following
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #72) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:14 am

Post by kitcat »

This game has become oddly stalled, and I'm not sure why, or what to do about it here
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #73) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by kitcat »

You're right, sorry. I htought you were the third vote and that it had come after slaxx's, but I just checked the final vote count and I was mistaken about the timing. I need to check if slaxx had already started pushing it when you had voted though.

OK, why would scum be so blatant about being happy to see town imploding there? Why does that end up in the thread? I think she's decent enough as scum to know that would be horribly tone-deaf and that she'd get pushed for it
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by kitcat »

I'm having a really hard time wrapping my head around a rooroo/CoA team
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:22 pm

Post by kitcat »

Because I'm pretty sure rooroo is town
I don't particularly have a read on CoA but I'm not really scumreading her (or townreading her for that matter)

I don't see any associatives between them either really

Do you seem them as partners or do you just scumread them individually?
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #76) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 693, Invisibility wrote:hey kitcat can you pull some quotes about what you didnt like about slaxx's eyes push?
I feel like I did this already?
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #77) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by kitcat »

I don't know why this game is like stalled really, and we're slowly twiddling our thumbs on our way to deadline.

My ideal lynches today are slaxx, and SA, in that order.
I would probably compromise on CoA if I had to but I don't really want to
I would not vote rooroo, Vizzy, or Eragon today, but I'm losing the townreads on vizzy and on Eragon to a certain extent.
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #78) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by kitcat »

Slaxx, how are you reading vizzy?
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #79) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by kitcat »

Yeah I'm not loving it either.
I read it more like defending you in a partner-y sort of way since I haven't been dropping this (I guess cuz I'm scumreading you to begin with)
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #80) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:41 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 704, kitcat wrote:Slaxx, how are you reading vizzy?
Same @coa
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 708, Slaxx wrote:
In post 706, kitcat wrote:Yeah I'm not loving it either.
I read it more like defending you in a partner-y sort of way since I haven't been dropping this (I guess cuz I'm scumreading you to begin with)
lol oh you

Normally I get all feisty when people vote me but you have this charming socratic way about you and that's just okay.

I really need to reread the thread though, forreal.
Sorry
I'm cognizant taht I may be tunneled but I guess I'm having trouble going there because if I'm wrong on you I townread everyone except for SA and I don't know how to figure out where I'm going wrong right now
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 709, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Those don't look like posts scum can't make...
Who is this talking about?
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #83) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 712, Slaxx wrote:
In post 711, kitcat wrote:
In post 709, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Those don't look like posts scum can't make...
Who is this talking about?
My roo roo posts.

I mean since we are all people with keyboards we can all type the exact same things but I am being a pedant

However I think those things are LESS likely to come from scum than they are town which is the point.
Ah ok, wasn't following what SA's post was a response too
I think she's been townie
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #84) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:30 am

Post by kitcat »

Is anyone not scumreading SA right now?
Vizzy, what do you think of the fact that SA (who you're voting and scumreading) is pushing rooroo (who you don't townread and think makes terrible posts)?
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #85) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:21 am

Post by kitcat »

I
think
vizzy is out of his scumrange but I disagree with most of what he's saying
I don't find SA/rooroo to be particularly plausible
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (isolation #86) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:22 am

Post by kitcat »

I kinda want to vote SA but I'm feeling a little eh about voting with Slaxx + vizzy
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #87) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:29 am

Post by kitcat »

a) I still think rooroo is town so slotting her in scumteams feels weird

b) the 'lol' thing is a really really strange push and I don't think that's the sort of push that happens on a partner

c) I don't think scum!rooroo calls for prs to claim there, nor for her partner either, unless she + SA have some sort of cc scheme that will involve SA trading himself for a PR; I don't think scum!rooroo really wants to carry this by herself and I don't think she purposefully puts herself in that position
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #88) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by kitcat »

Fuck, sorry, it's kinda my fault that you had to out

I believe this
Most of the posts that were weird were the ones around the pr claim and I did think 'what if he actually
is
a PR and had the awful bad luck of getting called out by that,' but I didn't think that was super likely + it explains why you were purposefully trying to play differently

VOTE: Sleepless Assassin
That's L-1
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #89) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by kitcat »

Ok the possible setups we're in are kinda awful and not helpful really lol
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #90) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by kitcat »

CoA you're now in my lynchpool
Vizzy and Eragon townreads are a weaker too
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #91) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by kitcat »

I don't think SA / CoA is a thing - I'm not really getting the vibe that scum!SA is the sort of player to lolbus their partner day2 in this sort of gamestate where CoA has *some* townreads on her and SA doesn't really have any on him
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #92) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by kitcat »

Best SA partners are probably: vizzy = eragon >> coa >>> rooroo in that order?
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #93) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 741, Slaxx wrote:UNVOTE:

That is probably going back up, but I don't want anyone to hammer. I want a day or two to look over the thread and really try to figure stuff out.
Fair enough, we still ahve a few days
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #94) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 746, Sleepless Assassin wrote:
Unvote, Vote
:
Slaxx

Doc can't exist with my role. I'm a tracker. Kitcat went nowhere N1. Other town power role has to be follower or vanilla cop.

Mod Edit: Changed 'Vote Slaxx' to 'Vote: Slaxx' as the votecounter will not register votes without a ':'
Rooroo he was looking to out you here

Yeah I'm a vt; I didn't do anything n1
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #95) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:40 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 750, Slaxx wrote:
In post 749, rooroo wrote:kitcat is vanilla
You know how hard it was not to say "Roo is town because I'm doctor and he's cop"?
Wait how did you know she was a cop?
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #96) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:47 pm

Post by kitcat »

Ah ok.
Glad I got that read right this time

So I guess last scum is in {CoA/eragon/vizzy}?

Not sure how I'd rank them.
Vizzy is still prob town
Eragon is too but he's like in my PoE cuz he isn't clear
So it just might be CoA?

Not voting SA after Slaxx claimed looks worse I guess
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #97) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:52 pm

Post by kitcat »

I'm like 90% certain vizzy is also out of his scumrange but I'm kinda bad at reading him; he's a bit lynchbaity

I'll check eragon's ISO overnight or tomorrow or whatever, since I'll definitely be here; CoA's too
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #98) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by kitcat »

I thought rooroo was a vanilla cop and I didn't realize I was literally clear until after night started lol

Scum has an rb or a rolecop (I'd bet rb?)

Does anyone know if scum can nk and do a personal action on the same night? The role pms in the OP weren't clear

Once the goon flips the rolecop becomes a cop effectively, with a vanilla result being an inno, right?

I don't think it's CoA - she was SA's preferred lynch yesterday and it didn't feel like it was a partner-y push

I actually think it's Eragon, give me a couple of minutes to pull up the relevant posts to show why
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 785, kitcat wrote:Does anyone know if scum can nk and do a personal action on the same night? The role pms in the OP weren't clear
Oh they can apparently, Chibi just answered my PM
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #100) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:40 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 785, kitcat wrote:I don't think it's CoA - she was SA's preferred lynch yesterday and it didn't feel like it was a partner-y push
This is because I'm not sure that scum wants to bus the pr partner in this setup, and if CoA is scum, she's the pr
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #101) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:50 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 188, Eragon wrote:didn;t change much but im more confident on both slaxx and pinkball, and I have slight town feels on assassin
Prior to this in the catchup, Eragon had SA as scum. I'm not going to go through his catchup posts again to find why the read switched but the point is here he's town
In post 188, Eragon wrote:148 uhh I don’t understand this post please explain. And this does feel like shade actually, like “interesting, I dont know how or why you see this and its weird and confusing” just doesn’t sit right. I don’t feel that assassin and pinkball are ever SvS though.
In post 188, Eragon wrote:Assasin dropped down to scum but im pretty sure assassin and pinkball are TvS so if one flips scum the other should be town. For now im leaning pinkball as scum and assassin as town though

He starts building a dichotomy where PB and SA are svt
In post 434, Eragon wrote:tommorow my goal is to sort Pinkball/assasin and figure out which one is teh real scumz and if eye flips town ill also have to sort slaxx/cult to figure out which one i think is more likely to be scum
It goes on for a while, and there's a bunch of posts during twilight about how they're svt

N1 Pink Ball dies and flipped town - here, I would expect Eragon to start pushing SA - he delineated a svt, the t flipped, so it would make sense for him to push the other person in this dichotomy he's created

Instead, we get:
In post 475, Eragon wrote:its really late and im still doing homework, but ill try to post a little.

So, First off, what the fuck just happened with that flip and how is it humanely possible for that to happen.

Second off, either im majorly misjudging the absolute stupidty of some people, or im falling into the trap of WIFOM.

Why does SA make that nightkill?

first off, He would have known you(slaxx) were going to push him, as you said so.
He also knew, as he responded to the post that i made, about me firmly believing him and pinkball were TvS.
so, if he is scum and knows pinkball is town, why would he do something that makes me believe even more that he is scum?
that doesnt seem like a good play.

IMO more likely it was someone trying to get me to push SA, and draw my attention away. Im not going to bother diving into who this would be, because its dumb speculation that means nothing.

Im really conflicted now.

My heart is telling me to follow my gut and to keep firm on my reads, going after SA today

but my brain is screaming that scum wouldnt be stupid enough to confirm the other person in the "TvS pair" as town
This post, where Eragon says that the nk was intended to frame SA and make him look suspicous to Eragon/Slaxx, and that scum wouldn't like purposefully shade themselves by killing the townie in the svt, drawing town's suspicion on the surviving member of the svt the next day

The only person pushing this svt narrative is Eragon, and once killing a townie in that paradigm, he uses the fact that scum would now expect him to push SA to drop the SA.

In the context of SA actually flipping scum, Eragon using this nk to
not
push SA day2 makes the nk (and the entire svt dichotomy in the first place) look like it's driving an agenda
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (isolation #102) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 790, Eragon wrote:so if he knew he was getting lynched, why wouldnt he push CoA to give her extra "towncred" when he flips
I don't know.
Their interactions don't feel partner-y from his end to me

On her end they do though
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (isolation #103) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:00 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 784, Slaxx wrote:Associatives don’t bode great for Eragon but his reaction to the Eyes lynch and PR outting was pretty town.
I agree with this actually.
His play is still pretty townie, but his assoaciatives are quite awful

I still think vizzy is fairly close to being out of his scumrange though
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (isolation #104) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:04 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 791, Slaxx wrote:Idk. I think we just don’t lynch Cult and win, ironically.
I know I just wrote an Eragon case but I actually feel worst about CoA
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (isolation #105) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:06 pm

Post by kitcat »

I think lynching {Eragon/CoA} in any order wins this
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #106) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by kitcat »

Ok this is getting silly and frustrating

hi, this is skitter; the point was to see if i can play a game without relying on meta to form reads, and the answer is: apparently not, and it's really frustrating dancing around why i'm forming reads so that i don't out my main so i'm just going to say this is a failed experiment that i prob won't be repeating

slaxx you felt weird because of shadd's game, sorry for getting tunneled

vizzy was my partner in both of my recent scumgames. the first (gerrymandering) had odd mechanics and while he was in danger of being lynched for a lot of it he managed to skate by because of how me/scum manipulated the gamestate to ensure that the people holding the ability to lynch never wanted to lynch him most. he paid lip-service about lynching another partner but only when she too was not in danger of getting lynched. i don't think he busses really. the second (732, or 'the open') i bussed him day1 after he kidna froze and couldn't figure out what to say/write. he came off a *lot* more naturally in gerrymandering but even so he didn't really have that many articulable positions like he does here. the meming and spam i *do* have trouble reading so it could be throwing me off but i'll skim his gerrymandering iso again. he's hilariously out of the scumrange exhibited in the open. i don't think between him and SA he chooses to bus SA there really.

coa i'm like 95% certain i know your main but i just want back to check the game where i got that impression from and i didn't actually see any confirmation there so i guess it's possible i just made up the whole thing and i'm confusing you with someone else. if you *are* who i'm thinking of, you're rn exhibiting the scumtell that i pointed out the last time i played against scum!you

eragon i don't know too much about; i played with him for like 3 irl days between when he repped in and i got nk'd (i was the main poster in POTUS in the worst idea mafia; you were a universal backup who got my role once i died)

(also the rooroo read yesterday was entirely meta-based)
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #107) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:29 pm

Post by kitcat »

ye sorry

(and purposefully changing how i type is a pain too, if you can't tell)

anyway i'm *pretty* sure vizzy is out of his scumrange

i'll check gerrymandering again because he had a lot more range there but i think he's surpassed it here
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #108) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:30 pm

Post by kitcat »

also eragon on this page is being .... really townie
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #109) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 803, Eragon wrote:
In post 802, Slaxx wrote:VOTE: Eragon

Time to leave the island man, bring me the torch.
just please dont lynch invisi next.

if you choose to lynch me please just lynch CoA,

i am 100% confident in CoA being scum here, so i dont even care if im lynched.

just,

do.
not.
lynch.
invisibility.
tommorow.
In post 807, Eragon wrote:
In post 806, Slaxx wrote:How confident are you both on the Izzy townread?
Its basically the tier below you and kitcat.

I can never see them flipping scum, that’s why I’m agreeable to getting lynched.

Basically, that’s how confident I am.

If invisi flips scum here this is one of my worst games read-wise in a very long time. My ego doesn’t want to accept that. I have good feels from invisi, both gut, vibes, content, activity, you name it, vizzy has it.

Like, even trying to wrap my head around a world with scum!vizzy is tough
In post 812, Eragon wrote:
In post 809, Eragon wrote:
In post 808, Slaxx wrote:Ugh so we lynch Eragon today

If he flips town then whoever is alive tomorrow can vote Cult

I don’t think it’s cult but if I’m alive I’ll vote cult.

I don’t give a fuck what Eyes thinks, I know Pink Ball will forgive me, hopefully Roo won’t hate me, and kit and Eragon both think it’s cult in that scenario.
This is fair.
I mean, of course I prefer it the other way around, but who wouldn’t :^)

If what it takes for you to lynch CoA is for me to become confirmed town, and there’s no other way except me death, so be it.
it's a game i played iwth vizzy over the summer; i'll link it, give me a sec
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (isolation #110) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by kitcat »

whoops sorry
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #111) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by kitcat »

kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (isolation #112) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 820, Eragon wrote:Damnit I saw the duck avatar and thought it was the worst lmao
there was a meme around then where a bunch of people had a photoshopped version of his avatar and jjh never switched his again
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (isolation #113) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 821, Slaxx wrote:Okay maybe cult then Eragon.

I just don’t know if I have the strength to hammer Eragon in lylo

It would be like punching a new friend in the face
yeah realistically i think i *prob* get nk'd over you here; you being alive and rooroo dying means they have an rb presumably (because i'm assuming you docced rooroo alst night)

(i do have some odd ability of making lylo tho so who knows)

ngl i would have suspected you for not dying if not for the fact that a second pr is guaranteed to exist and you haven't been cc'd (although tbf i don't know if vizzy has posted since you claimed actually)
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #114) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 822, Slaxx wrote:The night kill was just weird

Why do I get left alive here
who were you suspecting most at eod yesterday again?
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #115) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:42 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 823, Eragon wrote:Plus from my POV there won’t be a LyLo, so it’s win/win/win
like this just bleeds town ^^^^^
he's active in trying to solve the game; last scum are more survivalistic and/or defeated usually
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (isolation #116) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by kitcat »

yeah i claimed vt yesterday
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (isolation #117) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:45 pm

Post by kitcat »

hmmmmm
rooroo was telegraphing an eragon check -> points to eragon
(although tbf i don't know if she would telegraph the person she was *actually* planning on checking; i could see her trying to misdirect scum tho)

you were townreading vizzy -> points to vizzy

this isn't super conclusive really?
probably on balance slightly more scum-indicative for vizzy tho i think
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (isolation #118) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:46 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 834, Slaxx wrote:I completely agree with that.

But have you looked at some of Cult and SA’s interactions? They really don’t look SvS.

Vizzy’s treatment of SA looks just like a roleblocker bussing a goon and SA doesn’t ever mention Vizzy. Like at all.
i'll check; i'm looking at a bunch of things rn so i'm getting a little distracted
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #119) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by kitcat »

g'night!
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (isolation #120) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 512, CultOfAthena wrote:Anyways, call me lazy or whatever, but I feel pretty alright voting Slaxx after everything I've just said combined with him pushing a mislynch on one of my townreads.
In post 514, CultOfAthena wrote:Actually, on second blush I have to wonder if SA is the better first vote. It's 50/50 on whether scum!Slaxx would be bussing scum!SA right here, and I think SA is probably always scum here regardless of if Slaxx or rooroo is the buddy. Getting the better likelihood scum lynch today would be better for PRs.

I'm open to being convinced.
she basically scumcases SA in and doesn't actually do anything about it

^^^^ all feel partner-y
In post 541, CultOfAthena wrote:I mean, I suppose you could make the argument that Pink Ball was killed for having SA as his top townread and/or some other combination of who his scumreads were.
if she really did misread his readslist, why kill the person who was townreading SA the most tho
In post 735, CultOfAthena wrote:
Unvote
In post 736, CultOfAthena wrote:I don't counterclaim.
this unvote feels bad; kinda like -the reaction that a townie is *supposed to make* - unvote the claimed pr
but she doesn't really take it to the next level and be like: hey if slaxx is town, i'll go push my next high-est scumread

coa's side i can see as being very partner-y

i need to check sa again
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (isolation #121) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:59 pm

Post by kitcat »

and feel anti-partnery tho for SA/Cult
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #122) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 842, Slaxx wrote:Oh fuckity fuck

Okay you’re right nevermind

She totally skipped from SA to Eragon
after you claimed? yeah it felt like she was trying to widen the lynchpool
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #123) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:09 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 847, skitter30 wrote:eragon's are incriminatory with SA imo
vizzy i have to recheck but i need to recheck gerrymandering first for comparison

SA is anti-partner-y with CoA but nothing either way really with vizzy and eragon. maybe slightly anti-partner-y with eragon because he went out of his way to respond to eragon's criticisms
sorry sorry
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #124) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:14 pm

Post by kitcat »

so the thing is that they know that there's a vanilla cop or town rolecop if scum have an rb; both of which are effectively cops if the goon flips becaause a vanilla result is an inno if the remaining scum is a pr

if they thought the rb was likely to get checked (ie and get guiltied) but didn't know who the vanillacop/town rolecop were (ie so they couldn't nk/rb them) then yeah, maybe

i think coa might view it this way, vizzy wouldn't
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #125) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:16 pm

Post by kitcat »

i've never played with sa before; i have no sense about how he approaches things so idk

vizzy i'm pretty sure just townreads relatively strong scumpartners (ie how he treated me in both games), but i think his tendency is to ignore mentioning them if he's not specifically asked about them and/or they aren't something he needs to take an immediate stance on
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #126) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:24 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 856, skitter30 wrote:lol, go to bed
we have like a week to figure it out
:facepalm:
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (isolation #127) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:29 am

Post by kitcat »

In post 860, Invisibility wrote:im ok with lynching eragon or cult
can you claim now please?

and like ... yes? if you don't cc slaxx, me and slaxx are clear so from you're pov it has to be eragon or cult
this isn't very helpful in trying to figure out which of them it is
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (isolation #128) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:58 am

Post by kitcat »

OK
i think at this point we should give coa a chance to say her bit
atm i'm tending to coa > eragon > vizzy

and i'll recheck gerrymandering and iso vizzy over the weekend at some point

and then me/slaxx can figure out the order of lynches
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (isolation #129) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:52 am

Post by kitcat »

skimming vizzy's iso again:

-> early game (wiht the spamming and meming) he's still really townie for him
(also note that i townread vizzy for this, and gave the explanation that scum don't usually try to call attention to themselves that way in early game - and SA basically shaded that read by saying somethigng along the lines of 'lol @kitkat for thinking scum don't try to call attention to themselves - not sure he says that when i'm using it to townread his partner)

-> also feels super townie and in like a *reaction-in-the-moment* sort of way

-> i don't think he starts day2 bussing SA as a partner. i think he just keeps him ~null; i don't think he initates a push like that (iirc he was one of the first people who voted there that day) or voteparks for the entire day really
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (isolation #130) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by kitcat »

Yeah I'm basically at coa -> eragon

Before that happens:
1. I want to do a sanity check on vizzy by checking gerrymandering (which will happen tonight and/or tomorrow); i've already checked his iso here
2. Coa should be given the chance to say her bit; i feel bad lynching people without giving them the chance to defend themselves. If she doesn't say anything in the next day or so I'm fine lynching her tho, because that eould be like half the dayphase just about
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #131) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 880, Eragon wrote:
In post 856, skitter30 wrote:lol, go to bed
we have like a week to figure it out

>doesn't altslip once
>outs their alt

>alt slips

Spoiler: Pretty big picture
I was so worried about alt-slipping lol, i checked my acct literally every single time i posted
And i guess once i outed it i didnt feel the need to be careful about accidentally outing it
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #132) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 893, CultOfAthena wrote:I'm not exactly sure why I'm seen as SA's number one partner or even a likely partner of his at all, but whatever. I mean, I think I remember reading that it's because I didn't vote him after Slaxx's claim, but I would have been immediately hammering him had I done that.
Cuz there's only 3 people scum could be and i townread the other 2 more.

Also my vote on SA was the third (ie right after slaxx's claim and right afrer you said you didnt cc)
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #133) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 895, CultOfAthena wrote:Also, goes to show how much just being around and being present is a factor in not getting lynched. It aligned with actually being scum in the case of SA—not that that was why he was lynched—but not so much here.
This is explicitly not an acticity based read
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (isolation #134) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by kitcat »

Yeah i thought u might've; rooroo too, and pinkball too, which is why it was getting silly. you townreading me threw me off tho?

Historically Town!you can't read me, scum!you gives me a townread.

(If youre who i'm thinking of obvs)

No idea why you don't nk me? But that happens a lot in a holistic sense so i don't give too much credence to me not being nk'd anymore really
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (isolation #135) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 899, CultOfAthena wrote:If you think I would do the classic newbie scum "scumread your partner but say there are better lynch options" and do it in a way like I did it then just lol
Well, its more the lack of voting him at any point
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (isolation #136) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 899, CultOfAthena wrote:If you think Eragon deserves to be townread for his Gamma Emerald catchups and posting animal pictures or gifs or whatever... lol.
Yeah his catchup was townie

His associatices with SA were meh

But just being so *accepting* of the necessity of his lynch today is incredibly townie too

What do you think of vizzie
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (isolation #137) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by kitcat »

Uh think of thr last game i played with scum!you. When did i die again?

P-edit bleh you got me on mobile
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #138) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:35 pm

Post by kitcat »

Ok, why isnt eragon's catchup townie; and why should i not townread him accepting his lynch?
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #139) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:36 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 906, kitcat wrote:Uh think of thr last game i played with scum!you. When did i die again?

Obvs i'm not expecting you to answer this here
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #140) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 911, skitter30 wrote:I don't understand the distinction you're drawing, or why eragon embodies the lattter
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (isolation #141) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by kitcat »

I mean yeah. There's fwo lynches for three people and nobody thinks vizzy is scum so yeah i think it's basically auto
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (isolation #142) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 913, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 906, kitcat wrote:Uh think of thr last game i played with scum!you. When did i die again?

You died the first opportunity after a Mason and conftown. That's when you died.

Consider that this game is happening after that game, when I know for a fact that you'd be averse to the same thing happening twice (which is obvious from what's going on now, but I digress).
I died like the night before lylo

But yeah rhe second paragraph is fair.
I'm a little wary of you talking me out of lynching you by being reasonable sounding
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (isolation #143) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 916, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 912, kitcat wrote:
In post 911, skitter30 wrote:I don't understand the distinction you're drawing, or why eragon embodies the lattter
There are situations where people directly suggest their own lynch. In my experience this has come from town more often than scum.

There are situations where people accept "my lynch doesn't matter because I think we win anyways". Not only do I do not think this comes from town any more than it comes from scum, I think in some situations this is scum's
only
option.
Yeah he's doing that. But i feel like scum are more survivalistic and/or defeated, as opposed to being like - it literally doesnt matter the order, go ahead, i know we win kf we lynch me/you in any order
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (isolation #144) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:52 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 917, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 913, CultOfAthena wrote:

You died the first opportunity after a Mason and conftown. That's when you died.

Consider that this game is happening after that game, when I know for a fact that you'd be averse to the same thing happening twice (which is obvious from what's going on now, but I digress).
Also, let's flip this on its head: why do I kill PB?
No freaking idea honestly.
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #145) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 925, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 922, Slaxx wrote:I guess it could be eragon but you should be HAPPY because we will lynch him tomorrow if your flip doesnt end it
I'm prideful. Arrogant, even. I don't like being lynched. I don't like being lynched over someone like Eragon. I don't like being lynched in a game where I feel like my reads were pretty good even.

Yeah, I don't think town loses this game. That doesn't make me feel any better about it.
Bleh you're hitting all my buttons
(And i think you know that tbh)
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #146) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 929, CultOfAthena wrote:I want you to recognize that I am town and that Eragon is scum. I want you to recognize that my logic was perfectly legitimate Day 2. I want you to recognize that Eragon's posting Day 2 is plainly partner indicative.
I think eragon is town
You i cant really read well but i townread everyone else so you're scum by default

Your logic is legitimate, sure. That doesn't make it townie

And remember that i started today scumcasing eragon based on those associatives? I think that the townie bits are stronger than that tho
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (isolation #147) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 931, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 928, kitcat wrote:Yeah he's doing that. But i feel like scum are more survivalistic and/or defeated, as opposed to being like - it literally doesnt matter the order, go ahead, i know we win kf we lynch me/you in any order
What exactly do you mean by "survivalistic or defeated"?
Feeling like you've just lost so you lack motivation for playig

Teying to get the lybch off of you because you know if you get lynched you've lost
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (isolation #148) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 937, Slaxx wrote:sorry im not helpful in endgame skitter i try to get iced long before this
I can'r believe i'm considering this but:
If it's you/coa/vizzy tomoreow you'll just lynch coa?
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #149) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 935, CultOfAthena wrote:It matters to me.
I'm ridiculously sympathetic to this even though i really shouldn't be
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (isolation #150) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by kitcat »

(In this specific context at least)
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #151) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by kitcat »

Rooroo's prob shouting at me in the dead thread, telling me not to do something dumb here
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #152) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:14 pm

Post by kitcat »

ok, basically i get that if coa's town it's like a hit to her ego to get lynched over eragon and it's silly but i feel ... like exactly the same way.

(the last time i was in a poe as town when the game was on auto i spent like five pages convincing oeople to do other person first and than me because i knew that they were scum and i didn't want to fuck over my mislynch record)

i don't want to lose the game to scum!coa guilt-tripping me tho

either me or slaxx is going to be around tomorrow.
slaxx votes coa
and i'm also going to

i guess i'm a little nervous if i'm there i'll get talked out of it but i don'tt hink i would let that happen in like literally lylo
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #153) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:15 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 954, Slaxx wrote:Skitter, I absolutely will not be swayed no matter what tomorrow. If this is wrong I voter COA right out the gate. I want to believe we have built up enough rapport for you to trust me with that.
i trust you 100%
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (isolation #154) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:19 pm

Post by kitcat »

i'm fucking awful with ate, it messes with me a lot

i can debate rationally for ages but ate messes with how i process things

coa you're really good scum

(i should have said that last game, sorry)
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #155) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:23 pm

Post by kitcat »

ok i guess we're all just decided that if vizzy is scum he just won so like the order doesn't actually matter

i'd kinda be fine doing eragon -> coa tbh in like a vaccuum because i think she cares about this sort of thing as town

i'm a little nervous the ate will get to me tomorrow if i'm around

(you're ..... really good at hitting the exact buttons you need to make me question myself apparently)
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #156) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by kitcat »

i'm thinking how bad i'd feel lynching town!you here, which is apparently a significant factor

i do think it's just you tho; i nearly voted you like three times
voting eragon feels wrong rn

and i hate getting pressured to vote; i like to think about things over like several irl days, which i know is a pain for everyone else but i like the time to come to a conclusion
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (isolation #157) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:44 pm

Post by kitcat »

i really really really really hate casting the deciding vote

ok:

my overall thoughts are:

-> vizzy just won if he's scum
-> the order doesn't actually matter. i'd feel bad lynching town!coa because i kinda view it the same way and i hate getting mislynched
-> i think it's just coa nonetheless. i don't know why you nk pink ball over me but you're really really good at hitting the exact buttons that you need to to change my mind (last game, here). i still don't townread you. literally never voting your partner is a scumtell for you. i think you're trying pretty hard rn to not get lynched (ie you feel survivalistic); eragon isn't. i don't know why you're just brushing this off really; the way he's approaching it feels really townie to me and i'm not sure why you're not seeing that
-> i don't think i can vote eragon rn; i really do think he's that townie. in lylo i basically ultimately choose who to vote based on who my gut tells me not to vote and then doing the opposite. eragon is kinda in that 'gut tells me not to vote' sort of place which means i should be voitng you
-> at the same time i feel bad not giving people the chance to defend themselves and i kinda feel like i should give coa the courtesy of listening to her. i also feel bad dragging things out
-> casting a vote based on ate is a bad thing

idk that's kinda where i'm at and mulling things over
it overall doesn't matter but like yeah it feels like a decision that i need to think about
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (isolation #158) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:46 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 996, Slaxx wrote:You’re seriously my spirit animals spirit animal
i'm sigging this on my main, if you don't mind :)
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (isolation #159) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:58 pm

Post by kitcat »

holy shit i'm super indecisive rn

i think it's just coa but apparently feeling bad enough about mislynching you is making voting you like really hard rn

and i'm worried that you're playing on that

and i'm wondering if i would have actually voted you in lylo in the last game if you had left me alive (yes, probably)
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (isolation #160) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:58 pm

Post by kitcat »

(i overthink things a lot, if htat wasn't apparent)
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #161) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:06 pm

Post by kitcat »

slaxx, sorry but give me like a day, i do want to answer coa

and like i know it doesn't matter it terms of the game but like it does matter to me superfluously mislynching someone; i want to get it right, and i think it matters to town!her

(and it matters to me too so i kinda sympathize with that)
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (isolation #162) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:12 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 1025, Slaxx wrote:But if you needed a smaller ask including an extra day I’ll gladly give that to you.
yeah just give me like a day

i do want to hash this out with coa a bit more
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (isolation #163) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:14 pm

Post by kitcat »

slaxx your'e like one of my fav new (ish? i know you've been around here longer than me lol) people on site btw

ok let me hash this out with coa a bit; i'll try not to drag it out forever but i don't like to make *in the moment* decisions

p-edit tyty
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (isolation #164) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:19 pm

Post by kitcat »

uh both?
more the latter + i think if i sleep on it the ate usually wears off which should remove that factor

+ there were a bunch of points you raised that i didn't really respond to while i was debating with myself and i feel like i should and at some point you seem to have gotten the wrong impression as to the fact that i'm reading you as being defeated becuase you were inactive? but that's not really where i got that vibe from actually so i'm trying to find it so i can explain why i think eragon is townie and why you aren't
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (isolation #165) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:20 pm

Post by kitcat »

also i'm not sure town!you ever tells someone to vote themselves? that felt kinda manipulative actually
i'd ask for an example but i don't want you to alt your main so like anecdotally have you done that sort of thing before
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (isolation #166) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:21 pm

Post by kitcat »

no telling someone to vote themselves?

it felt like projecting-confidence to me
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (isolation #167) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:30 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 893, CultOfAthena wrote:I'm pretty confident Eragon is the last anyways so I'm certain town still wins even after my lynch, but obviously I should strive to avoid that.
found it finally
this is the bit that was bothering me ^^^^
it felt like you were doing the 'nonchanlant'-ness that you ascribe to scum trying not to be survivalistic
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (isolation #168) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:30 pm

Post by kitcat »

lmao
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (isolation #169) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:41 pm

Post by kitcat »

his catchup was townie af
it was ridiculously nuanced and like original-thought-y about like every single post for like eight pages or whatever

his associatives with SA were bad, and i described why it hought that earlier today; moving off of SA when he set up a tvs thing for sa/pink ball but then not lynching sa when pink ball flipped

his reaction to eyes felt really townie
he also said he caught that slaxx had semi pr-slipped so why doesn't he nk him that night?
(substantiated by the doc emoji he posted around then-ish)

he's also fucked himself over tomorrow if he's scum here because he's literally never voting vizzy
In post 792, Eragon wrote:if you think im the best lynch for today, so be it.

I am confident enough in invisi being town that it doesnt matter to me which order you lynch in, as long as you lynch CoA next.
town
In post 803, Eragon wrote:just please dont lynch invisi next.

if you choose to lynch me please just lynch CoA,

i am 100% confident in CoA being scum here, so i dont even care if im lynched.

just,

do.
not.
lynch.
invisibility.
tommorow.
like it's not just how un-survivalistic he is, it's more like he's approaching this from the angle of: just don't fuck it up after i've gone if you lynch me first - it's accpeting his lynch + trying to make sure we get it right after and htis just pervades hiw whole day3 posting
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (isolation #170) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:43 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 1048, CultOfAthena wrote:Like, what are you saying here? Are you saying that my true feelings are this and that I've just been making up everything after, or...?
i'm not reaching, sorry
i'm doing a bad job explaining what my gut is saying
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #171) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:50 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 966, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 960, kitcat wrote:coa you're really good scum

(i should have said that last game, sorry)
Not really. That game was a fluke. The fact that you're thinking this should indicate to you that I'm town.
why should this indicate you're town?
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (isolation #172) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:51 pm

Post by kitcat »

for both of you i'm kinda not sure why you've mutually taken vizzy out of the lynch pool
or why either of you nks pink ball
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (isolation #173) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:53 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 449, Pink Ball wrote:@slaxx using your same metric:

Inv->Slaxx->Eragon-> /// kitcat->CoA->rooroo /// SA

Why do you have rooroo so up?

p-edit you already answered. I really think I can get a better read on rooroo on D2, but the way she's playing pings me. She could argue it's because of being an alt, but some things never change :cool:
seriously tho if you thought this was scum -> town why do you nk him there
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (isolation #174) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:01 pm

Post by kitcat »

In post 1055, CultOfAthena wrote:Which "catchup" are you referring to?

I think you're probably also underestimating Eragon's scumgame.
when he repped in
and yeah as i wrote that i did note to myself that i don't know what his scumgame looks like

ok i'm actually going to bounce now cuz i've realized finally that i'm tired enough that i'm not sure i'm thinking clearly
but i'll get back to this tomorrow
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #175) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:06 pm

Post by kitcat »

i htought he said he didn't have any scumgames on ms
but i'll check his games tomorrow

i guess a lot of my paranoia rn stems from the last game where you talked me out of lynching you after the thing; i kinda want to check what you've said there in comparison to here
and yeah i don't see you being this invested in a scumgame honestly

(being opaque to try not to out your main, i think you know what i'm talking about)

ok actually bouncing now, g'night!
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (isolation #176) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:37 am

Post by kitcat »

Sweet. Thanks vizzy :)

I was *pretty* sure i was getting played lol

@coa you're good at scum, no matter how much you'd like to tell me otherwise lol
kitcat
kitcat
Goon
kitcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (isolation #177) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:21 am

Post by kitcat »

Sorry. I was going to go more thoroughly through your iso and check eragon's games but i woke up to vizzy having already hammered

One day i'll figure out how to read you :)

Return to “Completed Open Games”