Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3850 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:52 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 3842, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3841, Xtoxm wrote:well tbh the lack of activity from town at the end of yesterday was a bad sign for this game
What do you suggest we do about it?
i dont know what we could do about people not playing/not caring about the game, other than purging those slots.

from memory the eod absent slots were:
Karmeleon
Emperors New Groove
davesaz
Thanos
Ultimate Liars
BrightEyedFish
Gamma Emerald
Nero Cain
RCEnigma
Nev and max
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3851 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:54 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

theres probably scum in there that ducked the deadline, but theres so many town doing it that it doesnt matter
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3852 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:55 pm

Post by profii »

In post 3849, mcqueen wrote:
In post 3847, profii wrote:do you think if the day reps ended the day right now there is a good chance of Ram getting lynched?
No man, it’s seemingly likelier and likelier that I’ll be the one lynched.

4 votes was enough yesterday.
exactly the point I was about to make but I was leading BEF down the path a bit first.

you literally said on the last page you had 5 vote (from memory) on you

now you (currently) are certainly right with me and I also agree with your logic - we have more votes than yesterdays lynch in a smaller pool of players, so given the relatively stagnant/disjointed state of the game I think if the day voters end now, you go.

so BEF says the day reps can do something - there is literally one thing they can do - end the day. On the LAST PAGE you pointed out you think you have 5 votes so there is a case that BEF knows this and if the day reps took his encouragement you die and BEF isn't on the wagon.

I think it's obvious what that looks like - any one else see that?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3853 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:57 pm

Post by profii »

I just went and put a

VOTE: BEF

in my PT

If people don't see that case, I think I'll go TLK but I need to consider BEF / RAM / TLK are all intertwined before I do that. Something stinks.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3854 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:59 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3844, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3843, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3840, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3839, Ramcius wrote:Game is stagnating
Maybe the day reps should do something?
I can place my vote again, but you'll gonna freak out, again.
You are not the only day rep.
True, but day reps have only vote to end day, they have no other powers, so what's your point?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3855 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:07 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

maybe
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3856 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:10 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3852, profii wrote:
In post 3847, profii wrote:do you think if the day reps ended the day right now there is a good chance of Ram getting lynched?

exactly the point I was about to make but I was leading BEF down the path a bit first.

now you (currently) are certainly right with me and I also agree with your logic - we have more votes than yesterdays lynch in a smaller pool of players, so given the relatively stagnant/disjointed state of the game I think if the day voters end now, you go.

so BEF says the day reps can do something - there is literally one thing they can do - end the day. On the LAST PAGE you pointed out you think you have 5 votes so there is a case that BEF knows this and if the day reps took his encouragement you die and BEF isn't on the wagon.

BEF wants to rush ETD to get McQueen lynched over Ram, who he claims is his #1 scumread?
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3857 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:11 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 3854, Ramcius wrote:
True, but day reps have only vote to end day, they have no other powers, so what's your point?
You are the one who said the game was stagnant. The day reps can end the game or at least put pressure that everyone gets their vote lined up in case of the day reps end the day before the deadline. That's what I meant by suggesting the day rep's involvement can get things "unstagnant".
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3858 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:14 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 3856, DrewVa wrote:

BEF wants to rush ETD to get McQueen lynched over Ram, who he claims is his #1 scumread?
This is putting words in my mouth. I never said to rush EOD. Ram is the one who said the game is getting stagnant and you're throwing this back my way?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3859 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:14 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 3853, profii wrote:I just went and put a

VOTE: BEF

in my PT

If people don't see that case, I think I'll go TLK but I need to consider BEF / RAM / TLK are all intertwined before I do that. Something stinks.
You're welcome.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3860 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:15 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3857, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3854, Ramcius wrote:
You are the one who said the game was stagnant. The day reps can end the game or at least put pressure that everyone gets their vote lined up in case of the day reps end the day before the deadline. That's what I meant by suggesting the day rep's involvement can get things "unstagnant".
“Putting pressure” increases the chance of the day ending with a McQueen over a Ram lynch. And it wouldn’t work anyhow - wrt to putting pressure part. Ram, being your claimed preferred lynch choce, right?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3861 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:17 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3858, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3856, DrewVa wrote:

This is putting words in my mouth. I never said to rush EOD. Ram is the one who said the game is getting stagnant and you're throwing this back my way?
No, I am analyzing Profil’s case on you and it’s obvious, he seems to think this.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3862 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:20 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Well, profii's analysis is way off.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3863 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3850, Xtoxm wrote:from memory the eod absent slots were:
Nero Cain
In post 2388, Nero Cain wrote:
apparently Boon says there's no SK in this game or so Elsa said but I haven't really taken the time to ISO Boon and its not like Elsa was on the table anyways.
In post 2389, Xtoxm wrote:15mins.
Exactly how was I absent?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3864 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:25 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

eh. must have missed that at the time. apologies
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3865 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:30 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3857, BrightEyedFish wrote: You are the one who said the game was stagnant. The day reps can end the game or at least put pressure that everyone gets their vote lined up in case of the day reps end the day before the deadline. That's what I meant by suggesting the day rep's involvement can get things "unstagnant".
Also I said that people should start plan ahead, when they decide for lynches and not lynch lurkers like D1, but you decided that part wasn't important and telling us that we should put pressure and have rushed lynch. This fear to take responsibility that turns into apathy drives me crazy every time I have to play town. Why people need stick like deadline to start doing things?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3866 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Yeah, we aren't pre-planning lynches. I'm voting Mcqueen but I'm also ok with you,
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3867 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:40 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2299, profii wrote:With plurality in effect it seems there may be a risk of my gettingnlynched so I’ll claim

I can modify 1 person each night with these 3 thingys and give them +1 shot

(Ascetic, Loyal, Loud)

So like 3 nights work if that makes sense
Interesting claim.
Looking forward to seeing how N1 plays out.
In post 2303, Xtoxm wrote:there's decent utility there profii
could be strong in late game if you make it
not worth throwing them in the wind on n1 imo
Really? :?
I would've used "Loyal" to my top scumread. :lol:
In post 2312, Elsa Jay wrote:If you use "loyal" on a goon, does that mean they can only hit other mafia?
^^this :lol:
In post 2319, profii wrote:It says I give them a +1 charge

So I guess the modification is perm

But I guess there are a lot of x-shot whatever’s
Nevermind, I don't think this works. :?
I read this as: "your target has one shot with this modifier" and "your target can decide if and when to use that charge"..
In post 2321, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Profii who do you think had the worst reasons to scumread you? Do you remember all the people scumreading you?

~ C
Not TvT. One of CheekyDancer/profii is scum. :]
In post 2341, mcqueen wrote:I actually just did a readslist in my confessional to gather my thoughts. It's surprising how many townreads/nullreads I have, yet how little hard scumreads I have.
I'm in a similar position.
However, I do not understand why you would post your thoughts and reads into your confessional instead of giving town more to analyze and information to work with.
In post 2356, Almost Chara wrote:Why are we not lynching Theta Alpine again?
Well at least I'm glad you didn't.

..or did you? :o
Am I..dead? :eek:
In post 2389, Xtoxm wrote:15mins.
im on nips.
could move to theta.
its looking like a low threshold plurality lynch
5ish votes i'd expect, unless scum group on someone
Gotta come back to this post after the first flip.
There could be a narrative on the works here depending on who flips and what.
In post 2392, Elsa Jay wrote:Btw I also moved my vote to Theta. Also shitposting in my confessional.
Same with this one.
In post 2397, Almost Chara wrote:Not sure about Ramcius, myself. He's a Town lean for me. I'd say vote Theta and shoot Flippy
...aaaand this.
Three posts like this on one page, apparently close to the first deadline.
Someone is likely telling a story.
Especially considering that people haven't been very open about their votes or reads until this point.
In post 2401, Boonskiies wrote:Welcome,
Emperor flippyNips
, you are a
Mafia 1-shot Role Cop
Didn't see this one coming. :?
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3868 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What are our thoughts now that you know the flip?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3869 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

are even :/

UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3870 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:58 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2402, Boonskiies wrote:Welcome,
Almost Chara
, you are a
Town 1-shot Visitor
..but this makes a lot of sense.
They didn't get to do much D1, but I'd argue this slot would've likely been the strongest town-presence and leader in the coming days if left alive.
In post 2404, Boonskiies wrote:Did you know...that the Mafia Team has an additional factional ability that allows them the opportunity to pick one of themselves as a Day Rep? They don't have to use this ability, but starting Night 1, it definitely became available!
Didn't know this.
I wonder if scum knew it from the start of the game, or if they were told last night.
But I'd bet a lot of MafiaScum-dollars saying that they chose one of themselves to be a Day Rep today.
Simply because they couldn't have foreseen Boon sharing this info with us at the start of the day, meaning that they thought there would be no downside to it. :]

So, now that I've seen the two flips thusfar, I'd like to make some bold accusations.
All town in: Alonzo [12/26, 18:53], DrewVa [12/27, 17:01], Xtoxm [12/28, 16:53], Cheeky Dancer [12/28, 17:48]

Mainly because the votes have all been added so close to the deadline.
MAX ONE SCUM IN HERE IMO, AND THEY WILL BE HARD TO CATCH IF SO.

Assuming there's a daytalk for scum, I'd say TWO scum in either of the two other wagons.
Karmeleon
[12/19, 08:19], Emperors New Groove [12/24, 08:34],
Ramcius
[12/24, 11:45]
This would also fit my previous reads perfectly.

Based on my reads btw, this second line is quite useful as well. :]
Almost Chara
[12/27, 14:50],
Elsa Jay
[12/28, 17:41], The Last Knight [12/28, 17:35]
Almost Chara actually flipped town, and I'm thinking Elsa...should?...be townread for now.
The one I didn't green out is TLK, but consider scum!TLK.
THAT WOULD MEAN THAT BOTH RAMCIUS AND KARMELEON WERE ON THEIR TEAMMATE CLOSE TO THE END OF D1.

That makes no sense. (since in this game scum have no idea who is ACTUALLY the leading wagon until the list drops. I doubt they'd go for a hard buss on scum!TLK WHEN ANOTHER BUDDY WAS LIKELY THE OTHER LEADING WAGON.)

So I'm actually willing to say town!TLK -> the designated mislynch for scum D1.
So what follows, is that we are looking for
Ramcius + Karmeleon +
one in...the remaining wagons with all 2 votes in them. :lol:
We have to look for a name that kept coming up the most during D1 as a potential lynch in the pool of
Ultimate Liars, Xtoxm, DrewVa
One of the six who was on these three is the remaining scum. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3871 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:58 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 3865, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3857, BrightEyedFish wrote: You are the one who said the game was stagnant. The day reps can end the game or at least put pressure that everyone gets their vote lined up in case of the day reps end the day before the deadline. That's what I meant by suggesting the day rep's involvement can get things "unstagnant".
Also I said that people should start plan ahead, when they decide for lynches and not lynch lurkers like D1, but you decided that part wasn't important and telling us that we should put pressure and have rushed lynch. This fear to take responsibility that turns into apathy drives me crazy every time I have to play town. Why people need stick like deadline to start doing things?
I said something along these lines about 3 days ago. No one seemed to care then.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3872 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:59 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Una seems to be coming to the same conclusion as me.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3873 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:01 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2403, Boonskiies wrote:Davesaz
Ramcius
DrewVa (Nancy Drew 39/DVa)
Karmeleon
I now see there's still time for the deadline.
And two of my main suspects are DayReps.
I'm going to vote for Ramcius/Karmeleon in my confessional right now, and will start to read their full ISOs now instead of chronologically catching up. For now.
I need to know if there have been any claims or results that matter, but outside of those chances, I'm only voting for Karmeleon or Ramcius today. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3874 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:05 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Also, since I'm taking a break from my walling...
I want to hardclaim Duck once more.
I do my best work D3 anyway, but it's good for everyone to know that there's a Duck amongst them. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”