Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2888 (isolation #200) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:30 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2877, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2876, Ramcius wrote:You using Occam's razor, when you can't prove anything? Either of other 3 can be scum, scum might chose not to use their ability (I don't see any advantage for scum having their day rep, especially, if this ability is public), there no confirmation that all 4 is from BOONus rounds. In short, you try to lynch me on some unconfirmed speculations

So, can we get TLK today? We need to deal with SS claim. No one want discuss his last second vote on Theta D1 either
Occams Razor is a method used to prove and/or explain something. And we do have confirmation on 3 of the Day Reps also being BOONus round winners.
"Occam's razor is the problem-solving principle that essentially states that the simplest solution tends to be the correct one."

Your solution isn't simplest, you just want easy mechanical lynch
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2897 (isolation #201) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:42 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2889, Thanos wrote:
In post 2879, Cheeky Dancer wrote:BEF we're not lynching Ram. Ram is not scum.

~ C
If day 3 and 4 we find his theory is correct, you do know this confirms ram as scum right?

Pedit@ram, if we find out later that his theory is correct, how do you explain that? Or would you rather answer this when we find out if he's right or wrong
Let me hammer TLK and it will give us a lot - if he's scum, i'll be pretty much conf town, if he's town SS, we both gonna be dead and 2 questionable slots out of the picture. If people don't trust me to hammer, just set couple scummy people before me and lynch me tomorrow, if I don't follow with hammer
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2900 (isolation #202) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:46 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2891, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2888, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2877, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2876, Ramcius wrote:You using Occam's razor, when you can't prove anything? Either of other 3 can be scum, scum might chose not to use their ability (I don't see any advantage for scum having their day rep, especially, if this ability is public), there no confirmation that all 4 is from BOONus rounds. In short, you try to lynch me on some unconfirmed speculations

So, can we get TLK today? We need to deal with SS claim. No one want discuss his last second vote on Theta D1 either
Occams Razor is a method used to prove and/or explain something. And we do have confirmation on 3 of the Day Reps also being BOONus round winners.
"Occam's razor is the problem-solving principle that essentially states that the simplest solution tends to be the correct one."

Your solution isn't simplest, you just want easy mechanical lynch
IMO, it's the simplest that has been presented so far. The rest is mostly WIFOM
Indeed, it's your opinion. IMO scum didn't used ability, because it would put all reps under pressure after this ability is revealed
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2909 (isolation #203) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:12 am

Post by Ramcius »

VOTE: End day

as you wish, BEF
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2915 (isolation #204) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:21 am

Post by Ramcius »

UNVOTE:

Either way works for me

Can you guys explain, why TLK is bad lynch for today? Cause I'm getting irritated, when everyone ignores my attempt to lynch him
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2917 (isolation #205) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:25 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2914, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2909, Ramcius wrote:VOTE: End day

as you wish, BEF
The more I look at this vote, even though I asked for it, itfeels strange. He has been trying to discredit my theory and suddenly wants to comply with me without any input from anyone else...
Yes, I disagree with your theory, cause I'm town. Why should I fight something that would lessen chance of my lynch? Anyway, nothing of it is AI, tbh, I wouldn't make anything that proves me as scum as either alignment
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2918 (isolation #206) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:27 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2916, Nero Cain wrote:It depends on if you are lynching him b/c you think he's scum or if you are wanting to lynch him so you/some other lurker want to suicide on him.
I haven't seen anything to change my read on him, so I still believe he's scum. Also, sorting out SS is in town interests too
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2921 (isolation #207) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:38 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2920, Nero Cain wrote:Eh, SS said they'd do things later. If they don't we lynch him. I won't support a TLK lynch except for you or a lurker to suicide on it.
SS I mean super saint
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2924 (isolation #208) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:42 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2922, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 2915, Ramcius wrote:UNVOTE:

Either way works for me

Can you guys explain, why TLK is bad lynch for today? Cause I'm getting irritated, when everyone ignores my attempt to lynch him
well i won't talk for others but
1. i havent found him scummy particularly
2. we can get better info from how his wagon ends up if our numbers are such that it can be coordinated sensibly
He won't get lynched normally due to his claim
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2949 (isolation #209) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:25 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2948, RCEnigma wrote:So of the original day reps only Alonzo participated in a boonus round. We did Lynch one if the day reps so that could change things.

All but 1 day rep on day 2 participated in the boonus round, all of these were also winners of their respective games.

Does the theory winners become reps hold up as the playerlist shrinks? Once we get down to 12 only two boonus games will be played. Does that mean there will be a decrease in day reps as well? If not, how would the other day reps be chosen?
2 rounds, when we go down below 18
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2965 (isolation #210) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2960, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2852, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2842, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2840, Ramcius wrote:BEF, are you have strong townread on other 3 day reps?
Ram, this sentence is put together in an odd way, but I think it might explain something. Is English your first language? Totally cool if it's not, just would help me understand your posts a little better since I feel like I'm missing a tiny thing each time.
No, it's not
Thank you, that helps me out a bit. Where are you from? Your profile doesn't say.
Eastern Europe
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2969 (isolation #211) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:19 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2966, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2912, BrightEyedFish wrote:EBWOP

Should Ram leave the vote or unvote and sit on it for the remainder of the day
Doesn't it not matter in this thread, only that he does it in his confessional and gets confirmed by Boon in his little post in post thing he does on page tops?
Day reps vote in thread, not in confessional
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2970 (isolation #212) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:20 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2968, Nev and Max wrote:

Either way works for me

Is your only reasoning for wanting him dead due to his SS claim?
No, he's my scumread from D1, SS is just bonus
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2977 (isolation #213) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:32 am

Post by Ramcius »

Either way works for me

In post 2974, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2970, Ramcius wrote:

Either way works for me

No, he's my scumread from D1, SS is just bonus
What about his d1 play pinged you. If you even want people to listen to you make a case for him to be scum. Just telling at us to listen makes you seem like the guy wearing a tin foil hat on the side of the road yelling at cars about government radio waves stealing your thoughts.
No one listened me D1, so no point repeating myself over and over again, people blatantly ignoring me saying "TLK voted Theta right before deadline". At least SS claim is real and people can't ignore it, only question is how they want deal with it - let me hammer him or they gonna waste cop check or vig shot on him later on
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2982 (isolation #214) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2978, Nev and Max wrote:Ram you are one voice out of more than 20. A lot of us have played together over a number of years. Sometimes your voice just isn't heard. If you aren't enjoying playing, then replace out. If you feel like you aren't being heard make a case. If no one listens move on to the next person. We lynched 1 scumbag out of 5-6, which means we have 4-5 left out there.

Don't get tunneled to deep on one person that you become a target for scum for a mislynch. Work with town to take out the scumbags that aren't him for right now and then revisit TLK.
See, that's the problem, I don't care about scum numbers, we can lynch all scum but one and lose to that last scum. I have other scumreads, yes, but I don't think they would be easier to lynch. People aren't proposing other good lynches - Theta is just a lurker, and me being ML'ed for unlucky rand would be funny, but not really helpful to town.

I'd go for DrewVa and prob Mcqueen today, but TLK is my prime target for associations
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2999 (isolation #215) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Ramcius »

I disliked how Mc tried end D1 with less than 24h left, his attempt to lynch Xtoxm right before deadline stands out too, when we have EFN scumflip (AC was on my list too for late Theta push, but they dead), his start of D2 interactions felt weird

TLK interactions you ask? Gamma is scum for sure, if TLK is, his vote against me, their interactions (TLK not pushing Gamma, when people started oppose my wagon, but changed his mind later in D1, Gamma being surprised by TLK not townreading him), DrewVa being undecided which one of us to choose, but once TLK came with some bad push on me, DrewVa accepted it without questions and was relentless pushing me

Tbh, i'd kill A50 N1 too, he's a formidable player, so I won't try look deep in that kill, especially, when he didn't outed his reads
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3012 (isolation #216) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3011, Elsa Jay wrote:
Maybe if I type in blue text, I'll be recognized more...
VOTE: Elsa

is that enough recognition?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3191 (isolation #217) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:46 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3189, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2668, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2666, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2508, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2498, Alonzo wrote:VOTE: Theta Alpine

This was AlmostCharas top SR, and upon review of their Iso overnight I think we should roll with it.
Can we not? I want someone, who isn't hard lurker, so I can try sort people from associations
Do you have a better idea, or do you just not like his pick?
Nothing changed for me, so I want lynch same people I wanted D1
He can flips change nothing for you? I think voting anyone on Flippy wagon today, is beyond fucking stupid. D3, I would reassess.
Nope, I still think you're scum. Also I love how your other head wants me dead
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3198 (isolation #218) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:00 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3194, DrewVa wrote: Welp, you’re dead wrong and I haven’t had a chance to discuss it with her but yeah, I don’t understand how VCA has 0 effect on anyone’s reads.

And yeah, you not being interested in reassessing your reads, is NAGL tbh.
I'm interested in reassessing my reads, I just don't think your participation in EFN lynch is AI, or I should say your timing on joining that wagon. Alonzo started, so he's pretty much clear (as if he wasn't my TR already) and other 2 joining close to deadline are clear too, scum wouldn't risk doing that, but you were in middle, when there were other better wagons around, yet you stayed on EFN
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3204 (isolation #219) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:21 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3202, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3198, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3194, DrewVa wrote: Welp, you’re dead wrong and I haven’t had a chance to discuss it with her but yeah, I don’t understand how VCA has 0 effect on anyone’s reads.

I'm interested in reassessing my reads, I just don't think your participation in EFN lynch is AI, or I should say your timing on joining that wagon. Alonzo started, so he's pretty much clear (as if he wasn't my TR already) and other 2 joining close to deadline are clear too, scum wouldn't risk doing that, but you were in middle, when there were other better wagons around, yet you stayed on EFN
I disagree that wasn’t a good wagon. Alonzo pointed out that EFN meta was very AI. He then further clarified that the two games he referenced - happened at pretty much, the EXACT SAME TIME, so I think that made his scumcase on them, hella convincing to me.
Feel free tell me who are his scumbuddies? As I learned nothing from his lynch
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3218 (isolation #220) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3206, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3204, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3202, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3198, Ramcius wrote:

I disagree that wasn’t a good wagon. Alonzo pointed out that EFN meta was very AI. He then further clarified that the two games he referenced - happened at pretty much, the EXACT SAME TIME, so I think that made his scumcase on them, hella convincing to me.
Feel free tell me who are his scumbuddies? As I learned nothing from his lynch
Would you have felt better, if we had lynched town?

No, I don’t know that yet. I am really frustrated that AC was not more forthcoming about their reads though. Did they have any other scumreads besides Theta?
Would be better, if we lynched active scum

Why you concerned about my scumread on you? I'm not only person, who scumread your slot, I'm not even voting or pushing for your lynch, yet you singled me out for some reason
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3293 (isolation #221) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:26 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3292, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3282, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Also I don't know what it is you're asking here.
You are town reading Ram for being willing to lynch TLK. You are not town reading Theta despite her also being willing to vote TLK.
No, they TR me for being on TLK at EoD, Theta was camping on RCE
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3312 (isolation #222) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:33 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3299, DrewVa wrote:???

DVa said something in our confessional about not liking how you responded to BEF. I currently have no idea what that’s about though.
BEF tried to start discussion, if i should vote end of day, so I won't have power to hammer end day later. I just voted end day right there, Xtoxm and BEF himself didn't liked that, so I unvoted. That was end of that discussion. DVa didn't liked me doing that
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3349 (isolation #223) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:34 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3348, Karmeleon wrote:I want the VC. If I consider the top wagon an optimal lynch I'm ending the day.

This game isn't supposed to take long.
Don't try to pull Alonzo, it wasn't funny D1, it's not funny now
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3353 (isolation #224) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:56 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3351, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 3349, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3348, Karmeleon wrote:I want the VC. If I consider the top wagon an optimal lynch I'm ending the day.

I'm not joking. When there are too many players alive, the correct play to do is settle on someone we agree in and focus on nightplay.
Funny how you say "we", when you did literally nothing in this day phase
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3369 (isolation #225) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:27 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3360, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 3353, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3351, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 3349, Ramcius wrote:

I'm not joking. When there are too many players alive, the correct play to do is settle on someone we agree in and focus on nightplay.
Funny how you say "we", when you did literally nothing in this day phase
I don't even know what's going on. It's just DrewVA, Cheeky Dancer and Gamma Emerald playing in the last few pages. When I requested the virtual VC, nobody handed it.
If you read thread, you'd know that no one made VC in D2, so there's nothing to handle to you

You can start by putting names of people you want to lynch
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3378 (isolation #226) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:35 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3375, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3365, Karmeleon wrote:DrewVA, if you had to end the day this instant, who would you lynch?
I don’t want to end the day yet. I haven’t even got a chance to consult with DVa. Why the rush? I guess SS in pinging me, with the calling of outing of power roles but there are other slots acting kind of scummy as well, so I need some more time. It worked out well for us on D1. What ain’t broke . . . :lol:

Who would you lynch rn?
What do you think about Cheeky's quoted Mcueen messages from D1, where he tried fight EFN wagon?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3380 (isolation #227) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:41 am

Post by Ramcius »

Also, I just want to note that if scum was one of the other 3 reps, their ability might had no effect too
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3386 (isolation #228) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:48 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3383, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3380, Ramcius wrote:Also, I just want to note that if scum was one of the other 3 reps, their ability might had no effect too
This is an odd thought seemingly out of nowhere.
If Ram flips scum. Then I suspect there is another scum on the current day rep team. Looks like he is trying to cover some bases.
All 4 reps are maf, just don't tell anyone, ok? :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3400 (isolation #229) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:02 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3394, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3378, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3375, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3365, Karmeleon wrote:DrewVA, if you had to end the day this instant, who would you lynch?
I don’t want to end the day yet. I haven’t even got a chance to consult with DVa. Why the rush? I guess SS in pinging me, with the calling of outing of power roles but there are other slots acting kind of scummy as well, so I need some more time. It worked out well for us on D1. What ain’t broke . . . :lol:

Who would you lynch rn?
What do you think about Cheeky's quoted Mcueen messages from D1, where he tried fight EFN wagon?
He seemed to be basing it on EFN lurking as town. I dunno, I thought he was pretty towny D1, aside from that.
But you agreed with Alonzo's "EFN lurks as scum" meta and ignored Mcqueen's "EFN lurks as town too" meta?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3408 (isolation #230) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:17 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3405, DrewVa wrote:I disagreed with McQueen, that doesn’t mean I found his counter argument scummy. Once again. EFN’s posting style was completely different as town and scum - not even a single read and those two games were concurrent, so a pretty decent metacase, IMO.
So bad meta case at end of day in attempt to save lynched scum isn't enough reason to scumread someone?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3416 (isolation #231) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:31 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3411, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3408, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3405, DrewVa wrote:I disagreed with McQueen, that doesn’t mean I found his counter argument scummy. Once again. EFN’s posting style was completely different as town and scum - not even a single read and those two games were concurrent, so a pretty decent metacase, IMO.
So bad meta case at end of day in attempt to save lynched scum isn't enough reason to scumread someone?
You’re assuming he thought they were flipping scum?
I’m not convinced of that. In Forgotten Hourglass, I was sure we were mislynching lhf lurker and I was wrong. I defended them, mistakenly believing they’d flip town. Is being wrong necessarily scummy?
What? I'm assuming they both scum, so ofc Mc knew EFN was scum...
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3507 (isolation #232) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:52 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3498, BrightEyedFish wrote:Here are my current scum reads:

Ram
TLK
Karm
Drew

I would be willing to lynch any of these players today in this order.

Does anyone think that it is
IMPROBABLE
for these 4 to on the scum team? Because the more I look at it, the more it just all makes sense. I think Ram is scum due to my Day Rep theory. I think TLK is scum because RAM is scum and was more than happy to hammer a SS (I don't believe the SS claim)
AND
I think TLK is scum because it was the 2nd top wagon on D1 where we got a scum lynch (imo a counter wagon to a scum lynch is also cum more often than not)

The other 2 of my SRs are dependent on the flips of Ram or TLK.
How your theory holds against fact that suddenly people decided wagon me after TLK wagon become a thing D1? Or fact that I changed my vote to TLK before his claim, never announced it and stayed on him till the end?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3509 (isolation #233) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:19 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3508, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3507, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3498, BrightEyedFish wrote:Here are my current scum reads:

Ram
TLK
Karm
Drew

I would be willing to lynch any of these players today in this order.

Does anyone think that it is
IMPROBABLE
for these 4 to on the scum team? Because the more I look at it, the more it just all makes sense. I think Ram is scum due to my Day Rep theory. I think TLK is scum because RAM is scum and was more than happy to hammer a SS (I don't believe the SS claim)
AND
I think TLK is scum because it was the 2nd top wagon on D1 where we got a scum lynch (imo a counter wagon to a scum lynch is also cum more often than not)

The other 2 of my SRs are dependent on the flips of Ram or TLK.
How your theory holds against fact that suddenly people decided wagon me after TLK wagon become a thing D1? Or fact that I changed my vote to TLK before his claim, never announced it and stayed on him till the end?
It has nothing to do with YOUR VOTE. it has to do with the competing wagon when the leading wagon flips scum. TLK was the competing wagon when EFN flipped scum.
I'm speaking about your theory that me and TLK are scumbuddies
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3512 (isolation #234) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:09 am

Post by Ramcius »

[quote="In post 3511, BrightEyedFish"]
I voted TLK long before his claim (you have timestamps, so go and check) and yes, I said I'm ok to hammer him after claim to ensure his lynch as I saw people got scared by that claim

Profil, I didn't announced my vote on TLK, i wanted him (and his team) to be less aware on how many votes he had
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3513 (isolation #235) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:09 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3512, Ramcius wrote: I voted TLK long before his claim (you have timestamps, so go and check) and yes, I said I'm ok to hammer him after claim to ensure his lynch as I saw people got scared by that claim

Profil, I didn't announced my vote on TLK, i wanted him (and his team) to be less aware on how many votes he had
oops
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3515 (isolation #236) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:37 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3514, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3513, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3512, Ramcius wrote: I voted TLK long before his claim (you have timestamps, so go and check) and yes, I said I'm ok to hammer him after claim to ensure his lynch as I saw people got scared by that claim

oops
Tell us, how did you expect to be the hammer with such an early vote?
I kept early vote in case of ties. Also, no took my offer to hammer him
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3517 (isolation #237) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:49 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3516, BrightEyedFish wrote:You could have just kept unvoting and then re-vote TLK to update your timestamp to ensure that you stayed on the hammer position. I think either you knew TLK wasn't a SS and had knowledge that EFN would be the lynch.
I'm bored, but not that bored to fight this...
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3519 (isolation #238) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:11 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3518, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3517, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3516, BrightEyedFish wrote:You could have just kept unvoting and then re-vote TLK to update your timestamp to ensure that you stayed on the hammer position. I think either you knew TLK wasn't a SS and had knowledge that EFN would be the lynch.
It's hard to argue against the truth.
Hm, let's see, I suggest you ask other people to explain you difference between "I can" and "I will". Jokes aside, there was no reason for me to revote TLK as no one claimed vote on him, only unvotes, so in event of someone else catching up on TLK (he was top wagon for most of D1), I wanted him to get lynched.

Yes, Cheeky and Xtoxm are my scumbuddies and they told me they gonna vote EFN, is this truth you wanted to see?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3521 (isolation #239) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:21 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3520, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3519, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3518, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3517, Ramcius wrote:
It's hard to argue against the truth.
Hm, let's see, I suggest you ask other people to explain you difference between "I can" and "I will". Jokes aside, there was no reason for me to revote TLK as no one claimed vote on him, only unvotes, so in event of someone else catching up on TLK (he was top wagon for most of D1), I wanted him to get lynched.

Yes, Cheeky and Xtoxm are my scumbuddies and they told me they gonna vote EFN, is this truth you wanted to see?
Who said anything about Cheeky and Xt?
There were 2 others on the EFN wagon as well...
But Xt and Cheeky joined late and decided EFN lynch close to deadline
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3523 (isolation #240) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:34 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3522, BrightEyedFish wrote:Doesn't mean scum!Drew and scum!Alonzo didn't setup the wagon...
So, 2 scum set up a wagon on lurking scumbuddy? I can see DrewVa taking chance to distance from EFN, when he flips later on, also they claimed no scumreads D1 and Alonzo gave place to be for them to stay off ML wagon, but your theory makes no sense
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3525 (isolation #241) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:47 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3524, RCEnigma wrote:You and TLK can certainly be scum buddies together. Cheeky and I also came to the same conclusion. Why is it an issue now but wasn't when we brought the idea up?
Because it was a random speculation that everyone forgot almost instantly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3527 (isolation #242) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:55 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3526, RCEnigma wrote:My townread on you hinges almost entirely on TLK being supersaint not your play specifically. It wasn't forgotten immediately because it could still be the case.
I don't see people bringing that up, so I consider it forgotten
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3532 (isolation #243) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:14 am

Post by Ramcius »

I have a spicy idea - BEF and RCE scumbuddies
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3537 (isolation #244) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:28 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3536, RCEnigma wrote:Is Elsa claiming traitor or Miller?
Elsa is claiming dummy for shooting practice since D1
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3557 (isolation #245) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:59 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3555, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 3487, The Last Knight wrote:I do wonder about who the vig kill was supposed to be, seeing as there was only one nk. Did they abstain because they only have a certain number of shots, or does it seem more likely that they were role blocked?
I don't know if anyone saw this because it was hidden in another post about something else. I thought it was interesting that we're all asking for a vig but nothing happened to confirm that it is even a role in the pool.
Are you asking vig to tell you why they didn't shoot, if there is one?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3562 (isolation #246) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:04 am

Post by Ramcius »

Vig is town only in list, but I guess maf can get it from BOONus games
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3565 (isolation #247) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:48 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3564, davesaz wrote:From what I'm aware of, BOONus games give +shots and modifiers.
DrewVa says there was a vig and they gifted it to someone
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3568 (isolation #248) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3566, Xtoxm wrote:so how does the boon bank and variant thing work, cant up to 3 roles in the game be exceptions to the stuff on that list, meaning it would be theoretically possible?
Profil said he got sticky fruit, so bank slot is covered, I'm not sure what are variations tho
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3604 (isolation #249) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:47 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3598, Thanos wrote:
In post 3578, davesaz wrote:
In post 3430, Thanos wrote:Every time I read the thread there's a different angle pushed lol. Let's at least try to work together.
In post 3431, davesaz wrote:What's that in reference to?
In case Thanos misses that this was a question...
Not used to large games. Due to the number of players, it makes sense that there're many angles being pushed because everyone will have differing opinions. Not referenced to anything specifically. Just the thread is on a totally different mood every time I catchup.

What's everyone's votes on rn? Are we bringing back the end the day meme?
My vote is on "mafia should just surrender and spare us trouble of finding them"
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3612 (isolation #250) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:10 am

Post by Ramcius »

Nero, how it feels hanging on my lynch? I'm pretty sure TLK is more viable than I
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3615 (isolation #251) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:16 am

Post by Ramcius »

Ofc not, you just ok to sacrifice him, if that will get me killed
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3631 (isolation #252) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:45 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3626, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3615, Ramcius wrote:Ofc not, you just ok to sacrifice him, if that will get me killed
Yeah but it's not like I was scum reading him and then switched my read on him.
Indeed, you have only 1 scumread this game - me, Cheeky push was just easy hop on scummy slot, same with Mc.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3632 (isolation #253) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:06 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3618, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 3613, Elsa Jay wrote:Well it's better then being REC and going "buh, I think I should waste my vote on Elsa after she put herself in a timer with a Miller claim and is literally trying to die today"
There's always room for something more convenient to pop up when you give yourself time. Also if you're with tlk it doesn't really matter. But what happens if TLK dies?

"I was totally going to sacrifice myself on SS for the town, cuz I'm Miller ya know. But now I guess I can't."

Nevermind you've already fakeclaimed this game which I found sort of pro town initially but coupled with the vote timing it's likely just a scum move.
I don't like this post. Why would scum kill SS claim? And if they do, we just lynch Elsa instead of TLK, miller is good vig target too
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3638 (isolation #254) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:24 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3634, Alonzo wrote:Who's voting Nero Rn?
He's prob town
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3673 (isolation #255) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:21 am

Post by Ramcius »

Don't you think it's better to wait for Theta's replacement before lynching that slot?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3680 (isolation #256) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:40 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3677, Something_Smart wrote:Also, just looked over Theta's ISO and I didn't really see anything that scummy. Are the votes on Theta because of anything other than activity?

Because given the nature of the replace-out, I'm pretty sure that low activity wasn't game-related...
AC pushed her and died, so people think Theta is scum and silenced AC
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3687 (isolation #257) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Ramcius »

What you guys think about using DrewVa's gifted vig shot on Elsa? I'd rather get rid of it early and avoid vig shenanigans later on
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3692 (isolation #258) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:14 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3688, RCEnigma wrote:Probably means you are today's Lynch then. But I'm fine with Elsa being vigged.
If people want lynch me for some speculation, I can't do anything about it, at least I could sit in dead chat and laugh
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3697 (isolation #259) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:32 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3696, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3687, Ramcius wrote:What you guys think about using DrewVa's gifted vig shot on Elsa? I'd rather get rid of it early and avoid vig shenanigans later on
Are you suggesting that we lynch the person that DVA gave her vig shot too?
In post 3659, BrightEyedFish wrote:Where do you all think other wagons are forming?
Mcqueen is also a good vote.
Nah, I suggest to lynch you
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3711 (isolation #260) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:18 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3709, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3697, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3696, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3687, Ramcius wrote:What you guys think about using DrewVa's gifted vig shot on Elsa? I'd rather get rid of it early and avoid vig shenanigans later on
Are you suggesting that we lynch the person that DVA gave her vig shot too?
In post 3659, BrightEyedFish wrote:Where do you all think other wagons are forming?
Mcqueen is also a good vote.
Nah, I suggest to lynch you
Nero is blatantly obvtown here.
I agree, but I can't help myself, when he provokes me like that
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3713 (isolation #261) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:47 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3712, DrewVa wrote:
How did he provoke you?
By asking if I suggest to lynch vig
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3719 (isolation #262) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:51 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3718, BrightEyedFish wrote:The only things that can stop me from pushing this agenda are:
Ram hammers TLK
Or
Ram makes a believable claim that can be verified.
No to second part (it's not that I don't want, I simply can't), and also, your "case" have so many holes that it's not even funny
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3721 (isolation #263) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:22 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3720, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3719, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3718, BrightEyedFish wrote:The only things that can stop me from pushing this agenda are:
Ram hammers TLK
Or
No to second part (it's not that I don't want, I simply can't), and also, your "case" have so many holes that it's not even funny
name 1 hole. or 2. or 3.
You have no idea how exactly day reps are chosen, you have no idea, if scum used their ability, you have no idea about other 3 reps - one of then can be scum pick

Is that enough? In short, whole your case is just a big speculation
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3725 (isolation #264) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:14 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3724, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3721, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3720, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3719, Ramcius wrote:
Ram hammers TLK
Or
name 1 hole. or 2. or 3.
You have no idea how exactly day reps are chosen, you have no idea, if scum used their ability, you have no idea about other 3 reps - one of then can be scum pick

Is that enough? In short, whole your case is just a big speculation
It isn't based solely on speculation,we have been through that.

And why "can't" you claim. If you had such an important role, vital to Town's victory, you wouldn't be going out on a limb to hammer TLK on (to use your favorite word) speculation...

Unless, perhaps, you know somehow that TLK isn't SS.
I didn't said my role is important, I'm saying I can't confirm myself with role I got

I would like to hear what else you have besides this day rep thing (also, it's funny how you have 3 day reps in your scumreads, yet you're dead set on me being scum pick for day rep and not Karm or Drew)
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3727 (isolation #265) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Ramcius »

I was thinking, all 4 day reps being BOONus round winners would be too obv - conf scum, when they use ability or giving away info to scum, who won BOONus rounds and might have extra abilities
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3731 (isolation #266) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:34 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3728, The Last Knight wrote:Not to fish, but why not tell us your role abilities, Ram, so we can assess how important you are to the town?
I'm ready to die hammering you, that would tell you enough about my importance
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3734 (isolation #267) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:26 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3733, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 3688, RCEnigma wrote:Probably means you are today's Lynch then. But I'm fine with Elsa being vigged.
Idea: by this point if mcqueen doesn't go through somehow, EJ could vig him.
EJ claims miller now and there supposedly hidden vig, who got it from DrewVa
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3736 (isolation #268) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:39 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3735, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I find it hard to take EJ's claims seriously, having played with them in the limbo large theme game.

Also, finding it hard to read GE/Nev/EJ/Koki.

@Ram other than Nero, who are your townreads.

~ P
BEF, Alonzo, your slot, Thanos, Xtoxm, Profil, maybe Elsa, but I'd rather get that slot vigged, RCE was my townread, but late posts makes me feels strange about his slot
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3738 (isolation #269) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:24 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3737, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3713, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3712, DrewVa wrote:
How did he provoke you?
By asking if I suggest to lynch vig
This kinda makes me wanna townlean Ram? Is this stupid
Probably, it's NAI
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3776 (isolation #270) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:09 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3773, Cheeky Dancer wrote:You replaced into theta , who was a top sr . It'll take time for you to catch up but I'm interested to hear your reads before
I day vig you

cop you
:)

~ P
You should just go ahead and vig them, spare the suffering of reading this thread
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3780 (isolation #271) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:12 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3778, Alonzo wrote:one less suspect in the 'who is Max?' mystery...
At this point I don't know anymore, if people are serious about not realising who is second head or not
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3789 (isolation #272) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3788, Alonzo wrote:
In post 3780, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3778, Alonzo wrote:one less suspect in the 'who is Max?' mystery...
At this point I don't know anymore, if people are serious about not realising who is second head or not
do you know?
I have a strong suspicion. You can try looking in sign up thread who it might be
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3793 (isolation #273) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:43 am

Post by Ramcius »

Is it really hydra outing, if someone posted in signups about their intentions to look for partner?

Anyway, how long are you guys are planning to stay like this?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3801 (isolation #274) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3798, BrightEyedFish wrote:I'm still waiting for more Una catch-up posts.
We have only a bit more than 4 days left and Una was pretty far behind
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3811 (isolation #275) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Ramcius »

Hm, Mc still my second lynch choice, after TLK. DrewVa off the table for me, no, I'm not started TR them or anything, I just want them around to give us vig's name, if our designated vig target doesn't die (I still think vig shot should be decided by us and not left on vig's conscience) and vig doesn't come up to explain.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3839 (isolation #276) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:50 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Not this again. It's not D1 scum lynch that loses games, but town being bad and thinking only 1 lynch at a time and not planning ahead. This game is perfect example, you got scum lynch D1, but now what? Game is stagnating
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3843 (isolation #277) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:37 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3840, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3839, Ramcius wrote:Game is stagnating
Maybe the day reps should do something?
I can place my vote again, but you'll gonna freak out, again.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3854 (isolation #278) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:59 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3844, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3843, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3840, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3839, Ramcius wrote:Game is stagnating
Maybe the day reps should do something?
I can place my vote again, but you'll gonna freak out, again.
You are not the only day rep.
True, but day reps have only vote to end day, they have no other powers, so what's your point?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3865 (isolation #279) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:30 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3857, BrightEyedFish wrote: You are the one who said the game was stagnant. The day reps can end the game or at least put pressure that everyone gets their vote lined up in case of the day reps end the day before the deadline. That's what I meant by suggesting the day rep's involvement can get things "unstagnant".
Also I said that people should start plan ahead, when they decide for lynches and not lynch lurkers like D1, but you decided that part wasn't important and telling us that we should put pressure and have rushed lynch. This fear to take responsibility that turns into apathy drives me crazy every time I have to play town. Why people need stick like deadline to start doing things?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3891 (isolation #280) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:04 am

Post by Ramcius »

I read this and I just can't contain my laugh - I just don't see why would I ever agree as a scum to let BEF to bus me and on top so blatantly call him town from early D1
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3895 (isolation #281) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:37 am

Post by Ramcius »

Mc is my top pick for lynch now, yo ucan say thx to RCE and Profil. I like how Profil claims to vote Mc and ends up with me/BEF/TLK as a scum team, RCE feels like defending Mc too - wants Elsa's lynch, or just assuming I'm going to be lynched otherwise.

My read on TLK isn't that strong anymore, cause I had forgotten that early SS soft form him (thx Una to bring it back for us) and Profil with RCE bailing from his wagon after SS claim (too lazy to go check times, but they were on last TLK's VC and disappeared in final VC)

So, Mc red flip would give us some juicy associations
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3900 (isolation #282) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:14 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3896, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3895, Ramcius wrote: My read on TLK isn't that strong anymore, cause I had forgotten that early SS soft form him (thx Una to bring it back for us) and Profil with RCE bailing from his wagon after SS claim (too lazy to go check times, but they were on last TLK's VC and disappeared in final VC)
I mentioned it a couple of days ago and you responded to my post. Don't act you forgot it...

Posts and for reference.
What "it"? You didn't mentioned TLK soft SS - TLK saying that scum can vote him all they want and town shouldn't vote
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3906 (isolation #283) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3901, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3900, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3896, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3895, Ramcius wrote: My read on TLK isn't that strong anymore, cause I had forgotten that early SS soft form him (thx Una to bring it back for us) and Profil with RCE bailing from his wagon after SS claim (too lazy to go check times, but they were on last TLK's VC and disappeared in final VC)
I mentioned it a couple of days ago and you responded to my post. Don't act you forgot it...

Posts and for reference.
What "it"? You didn't mentioned TLK soft SS - TLK saying that scum can vote him all they want and town shouldn't vote
In post 3724, BrightEyedFish wrote:
Unless, perhaps, you know somehow that TLK isn't SS.
Try again.
I tried, still confused, maybe you try should learn how to read what I write?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3938 (isolation #284) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3929, RCEnigma wrote:I only unvoted after his claim and even that took some time since I didn't believe it coming from my top scumread day 1. So the soft claim case is bs do some leg work man.

I also publicly stated my vote had moved while TLK was still putting his votecounts together to indicate he should take my vote off of it.
Sorry, my legs are weak, I've skipped legs day

Why you don't want Mc lynch and why you dead set on Elsa's PL?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3946 (isolation #285) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:31 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3939, RCEnigma wrote:I think McQueen is town and Elsa is open wolfing.

How's your golf swing?
You think he's town, but you not putting any real defence to save him?

Is Elsa your strongest scumread? What about other people?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3948 (isolation #286) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:46 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3947, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3946, Ramcius wrote:

How's your golf swing?

I think the real defense in case McQueen is that there is more information available that implicates you and a few others much more than McQueen.
You say that and Mc is main wagon, hm, interesting, is it not?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3958 (isolation #287) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:12 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3950, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3948, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3947, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3946, Ramcius wrote:

How's your golf swing?

I think the real defense in case McQueen is that there is more information available that implicates you and a few others much more than McQueen.
You say that and Mc is main wagon, hm, interesting, is it not?
You were the main wagon before McQueen. Perhaps McQueen is the counterwagon to your wagon. Interesting, is it not?
With how much you remember, you forgetting that DrewVa was a thing before Mc seems disturbing. My wagon was never real, all you have is tinfoil theory
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3977 (isolation #288) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:54 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3975, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 3948, Ramcius wrote:You say that and Mc is main wagon, hm, interesting, is it not?
Is MC really the main wagon?
Really?
We need to pile on one slot to overweight that then - I'll move my vote to Karmeleon right away then.
CheekyDancer should do the same ASAP unless they are already on him.
Meaning that based on the latest posts we should be able to get at least 5 votes on Karmeleon(?) and maybe convince others to join as well.

Elsa is a hard slot to read, mainly because I find it very hard to do the effort and actually READ them. :]
Well, I have no interest in Karm lynch, I want something to work with
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3989 (isolation #289) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:13 am

Post by Ramcius »

To be precise, no one had enough courage to vote TLK after his claim
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4004 (isolation #290) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:26 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4001, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 3997, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3939, RCEnigma wrote:Elsa is open wolfing.
Unfortunately NAI for him.
Can't be caught as a wolf if anything and everything you do is scummy, right?
True, that's why you on top of my list for vig
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4008 (isolation #291) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:35 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4007, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 3776, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3773, Cheeky Dancer wrote:You replaced into theta , who was a top sr . It'll take time for you to catch up but I'm interested to hear your reads before
I day vig you

cop you
:)

~ P
You should just go ahead and vig them, spare the suffering of reading this thread
I find this suspicious. No reason not to let them play if they agreed to it already.

Either you're scum and want him dead because he's town, or you're scum and you want to use him to redirect because he's also scum. You did yourself no favors with this post, Ram
I'm pretty sure day abilities aren't normal, so can't be in this game. But even if they were, Cheeky would never make claim like this, so logical conclusion would be to take their claim as a joke

But if you insist, convince these nice people to lynch you and I'll gladly hammer your wagon
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4030 (isolation #292) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:21 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4027, Elsa Jay wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:unfortunately
Hey, I'm trying to die and get out of the game while being useful, bud. It's why I volunteered so handily to hammer the Super Saint. I don't, however, want to let the one-shot vigilante waste their shot on me.
How you so confident in TLK claim to be real?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4032 (isolation #293) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:25 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4031, RCEnigma wrote:Lol creature is for sure scum.
Agree, vig now have 2 targets to chose
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4048 (isolation #294) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:01 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4043, Creature wrote:Can day reps extend the day? I see we still have a long day ahead.
I don't we can do that, we can only end day
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4061 (isolation #295) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:49 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4058, Creature wrote:Are we decided on a good lynch?

And no, mcqueen is not a good lynch.
Why Mc is bad lynch?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4096 (isolation #296) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:59 am

Post by Ramcius »

Hm, with VT claim Mc can't confirm himself, so question is, how strong you believe him to be town? If you have doubts, then he will need to die down the line and scum isn't killing VT claim. Therefore we can clear this now and be done with it or leave it lingering for later day phases and get Creature instead
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4106 (isolation #297) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4103, Creature wrote:
In post 4096, Ramcius wrote:and get Creature instead
or get actual scum instead
I don't mind lynching town, if that'll help me solve game via PoE
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4108 (isolation #298) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:05 am

Post by Ramcius »

Also VTs shouldn't out themselves and eat bullet from scum
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4115 (isolation #299) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4109, Creature wrote:
In post 4099, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4090, Creature wrote:
In post 4076, davesaz wrote:I'm leaning toward both scum on that interaction.
I'm leaning we're gonna mislynch today.
Well you need to help me figure out who is town out of elsa, theta replacement, and ram -d
Dunno what to think about Elsa rn. If Elsa was a different person than JaydragonKing then I'd have a fairly strong townread.

Theta replacement is UnaBombaH I guess? Meh, lean town.

Ramcius idk and I could entertain pissing him off a little more.
You can try your luck, I'd like some entertainment in here
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4116 (isolation #300) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:09 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4112, Creature wrote:
In post 4106, Ramcius wrote:
We don't have a PoE though.
Ofc we don't, because people want lynch lurkers that doesn't help sorting rest of the playerlist
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4119 (isolation #301) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:10 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4113, Creature wrote:
In post 4108, Ramcius wrote:Also VTs shouldn't out themselves and eat bullet from scum
They shouldn't claim either when likely to get lynched?
Well, never helped me, so prob not
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4124 (isolation #302) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:12 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4118, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4106, Ramcius wrote:
Why would you want to lynch town?
I don't want lynch town, I don't mind lynch town. In other words, I'm ok lynching my null reads, even if there is high chance for them to flip green
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4140 (isolation #303) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4126, Creature wrote: My vote is on you, Bill O'Reilly style.
Is that all? Wasn't worth my time even to ask
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4148 (isolation #304) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:23 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4127, Creature wrote: Why don't we just lynch them then? They're gonna be the PoE later anyway.
But lynching more active players would clear other people for PoE purposes and then we can just look at lurkers and pressure them, while lynching lurkers from the start puts us in our current position - we have nothing to talk, we have no real scumreads, we have nothing, just apathy
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4176 (isolation #305) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:46 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4164, Creature wrote:
In post 4148, Ramcius wrote:But lynching more active players would clear other people for PoE purposes
Most likely not if they're town.
That depends on your ability to read interactions. Active players have more of them, so you can get more info, for example who pushed them, how they were pushed, who were defending them and with what, there are things to see, if you know how to look
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4205 (isolation #306) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:42 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4185, Creature wrote:
In post 4176, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4164, Creature wrote:
In post 4148, Ramcius wrote:But lynching more active players would clear other people for PoE purposes
Most likely not if they're town.
That depends on your ability to read interactions. Active players have more of them, so you can get more info, for example who pushed them, how they were pushed, who were defending them and with what, there are things to see, if you know how to look
Town is clueless so we can't tell who are scum just looking who they interacted it. Also it's harder to tell where scum were positioned when town gets lynched because they can be anywhere.
You mean you can't tell. It's possible to determine sometimes, if push came from scum or from town, also it's possible to tell, when town is defending their townread or scum is trying get towncred.

If you have strong scumreads to lynch, be my guest and bring them to light. If not, I'd go with active null lynch over another lurker
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4206 (isolation #307) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:44 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4188, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4105, Creature wrote:You understand man, I really can't lynch everyone who VT claims because town shouldn't rely on PRs anyway, they'll need to save up some VTs.
Hol up who claimed VT
Mc, like 3 days ago succumbed to pressure
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4217 (isolation #308) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by Ramcius »

I did some thinking and I have hard time finding reason for scum Creature to come out like that and defend Town Mc. Wouldn't be easier for his team to push Mc lynch then? They already at disadvantage after ENF lynch, so putting Creature under fire like that isn't wise.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4222 (isolation #309) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4220, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4217, Ramcius wrote:I did some thinking and I have hard time finding reason for scum Creature to come out like that and defend Town Mc. Wouldn't be easier for his team to push Mc lynch then? They already at disadvantage after ENF lynch, so putting Creature under fire like that isn't wise.
If both you and McQueen are town does this hold true for you?
How's that comparable? I'm neither townreading Mc or defending him.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4226 (isolation #310) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4223, RCEnigma wrote:Well your argument is that creature isn't scum because he's defending McQueen instead of pushing a mislynch. If the two of you are both town and both the talked about wagons why would it matter that creature defended one of two mislynches? Scum wins out in that situation either way.

Even if the slot they defend gets lynched they get towncred on a townflip. If you as town get lynched then it doesn't matter, you were the counterwagon anyway.
It's quite the opposite. I think Creature is trying save his scumbuddy
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4229 (isolation #311) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Ramcius »

If Mc flips green, I will consider this possibility
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4258 (isolation #312) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:35 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4240, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 4239, UnaBombaH wrote:..and then it would be dave or drewVa..
Nah, I take that last part back then.
I'll be disappointed if we lynch anyone other than Creature/Ramcius.
You're reads are pretty much aligned with mine. I'm confident that Ram is the best option today and will be voting him. After Rams flip we will be able to better sort TLK and Creature/Karm.
What my green flip will tell you about them?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4261 (isolation #313) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:41 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4260, profii wrote:eh

creature is karm?

I'd still go for McQueen but I'm on TLK right now.
Why would you sit on TLK, when he isn't getting lynched?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4267 (isolation #314) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:10 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4263, profii wrote:
In post 4261, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4260, profii wrote:eh

creature is karm?

I'd still go for McQueen but I'm on TLK right now.
Why would you sit on TLK, when he isn't getting lynched?
someone else was with me when I moved my vote - there are still quite a lot of players and approx. 40% of people didn't declare votes on day 1 - why cant there be others? Given that 4 was all it took to get a lynch yesterday.
Given that no one voted TLK D1 after SS claim and he wasn't lynched despite being top wagon for most of the day I seriously doubt it gonna happen today, especially, when votes are lining up on me, Mc and Creature. Also you not trying to set up someone for hammer is another indication how much you care about TLK lynch
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4270 (isolation #315) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:38 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4268, profii wrote:creature isn't the lynch today. You replace in an alt because you are either caught scum (I didn't get that impression, no VCA obviously but like we know McQueen had 5 votes which should be enough for a lynch, don't feel that with Creature.) or you are trying to survive (this is my guess) so I think Creature is some kind of PR (hi protective, hi scum, hi wifom!)

I mean, replacing rather than just claiming fits in with that - I mean I claimed and didn't die, so scum are obviously avoiding a protective and my role is relatively rubbish so I think the protective should look at Creature not me.

So we can really really easily ignore creature for today, let's see if he gets a viable result for tomorrow (because the protective will stop him being killed, hi wifom!) and if it's good and pro town and sensible and all that jazz, he lives - if he does something wreckless and stupid then he dies.

That's my theory anyway - distinct reasons to look elsewhere today. Even if scum!creature makes up a result it's an associative we can work with.
That's a lot words to say that you don't want to be on Mc wagon
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4285 (isolation #316) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:17 am

Post by Ramcius »

Btw, day reps don't have that many power as you may think - you can change your vote after day end. We can cast our votes until end of twilight according to rules (not sure if that counts for day end without reps voting for it, this is in day reps part of rules)
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4293 (isolation #317) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:23 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4290, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 4285, Ramcius wrote:Btw, day reps don't have that many power as you may think - you can change your vote after day end. We can cast our votes until end of twilight according to rules (not sure if that counts for day end without reps voting for it, this is in day reps part of rules)
..and if this isn't scum trying to devalue my push in their own defense.. :lol:

But seriously though, I'm not overestimating the power of a Day rep.
I just think scum should always be looking for a chance to manipulate and push an agenda, and there are multiple ways to do that with just a vote..so why not have another vote to use? :]
I really hope you get what you want, so I can get what I want - to have a good laugh in dead thread
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4295 (isolation #318) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4294, profii wrote:
In post 4291, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 4286, profii wrote:Gonna go back to mcqueen - I’d still prefer TLK but it’s not like anyone’s jumping in following the convo earlier and saying “nah profii you are on it TLK is the way to go”
Don't do this profii.
Trust my Duck-sense.
Link me to or re-summarise why Ram please
My interactions with Karm D1
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4298 (isolation #319) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4297, profii wrote:
In post 4295, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4294, profii wrote:
In post 4291, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 4286, profii wrote:Gonna go back to mcqueen - I’d still prefer TLK but it’s not like anyone’s jumping in following the convo earlier and saying “nah profii you are on it TLK is the way to go”
Don't do this profii.
Trust my Duck-sense.
Link me to or re-summarise why Ram please
My interactions with Karm D1
Specifically ? Link or a summary of please
Una said me and Karm are scumbuddies from my OMGUS on him and we were his top scumreads after catch up
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4299 (isolation #320) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4296, Creature wrote:Is Ramcius really our only option here besides me?
You, me and Mc are most likely to get lynched
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10249 (isolation #321) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:51 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10485 (isolation #322) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:22 am

Post by Ramcius »

You got me worried, Nero, but you got it through in the end
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10524 (isolation #323) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Ramcius »

Secret voting was cool mechanic and forced people to do more actual scumhunting instead of relying on VCA
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10528 (isolation #324) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:42 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 10525, Creature wrote:
In post 10524, Ramcius wrote:Secret voting was cool mechanic and forced people to do more actual scumhunting instead of relying on VCA
Nah, it was annoying and would rather not play under that mechanism again, atleast not as town.
Why it was annoying?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10534 (isolation #325) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:57 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 10529, Elsa Jay wrote:
Fornever Fish wrote:If Elsa was dead N2 as someone asked to do it... :lol:

I'm legit never joining game with him ever again
#ElsaPulledAFish

Frankly I'm better at surviving then I am at killing scum. If I'm more scummy assume town and if I'm more townie assume scum.

One day I won't get fooled and outtrick myself and eventually get a better memory.
FYI, I'm not FF alt...
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10610 (isolation #326) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:25 pm

Post by Ramcius »

You should ML them to assert dominance, killing is boring

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”