UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3756 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:13 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Starting to read now, I'm working for 8 hours BUT I assume I can read something like.. ~4 hours of that.
That's work for you. :roll:

I'll do lots of walling and quotes and stupid self-pondering while catching up, (and I REFUSE TO CHECK WHO HAS FLIPPED SO FAR OR WHAT), and I won't be checking new posts while I do that.
So hold your questions until the end of my self-entitled monologue.
Thanks! :]
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3757 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:21 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 27, Theta Alpine wrote:quack

might just have to steal a quirk of his then
surely nothing will go wrong with that
Was gonna quack in my first post, good to see that Theta did that too! :lol:

QUACK.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3758 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:37 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 49, DrewVa wrote:idk if you guys know this but if there's literally no consequence to votes then there is no reason to not use them

it's just a way to indicate thought processes in this case

the one big appeal being that there's no risk of an actual quickhammer from anyone other than the four dayenders
I like the idea.
Then again, it's easy to come up with and use it for posing too. :?
In post 57, Elsa Jay wrote:But voting in-thread and later contradicting yourself with a different vote will end horribly.

Besides, if votes are at the end of the day, it could even be PR hints of who they're checking OR of who they checked and confirmed evil if they're dead.

I, for 1, will use my vote as a hint.
There's an agenda here.
If nothing else, Elsa doesn't want it to become a fully approved practice within the game. (it would be harder to argue for not doing it, if literally everyone else is)
In post 76, RCEnigma wrote:If you turn someone into a companion duck for TW I will concede.
I already am that duck. I think.
Or are we all ducks? I mean, the ones who aren't explicitly not-ducks? :?
Well.
I claim duck anyway.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3759 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:56 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 239, BrightEyedFish wrote:I get that, but I think keeping the votes hidden makes it harder for scum. If you want to post who you are voting for go ahead but just be careful because scum could be a Day Representative and end the day early if they see a wagon building on town.
I really disagree with saying that it's harder for scum.
A good scumplayer wouldn't mind voting a buddy on accident (or for distancing), as long as they can provide magnificent BS for justification.
And there's always good room for an "accidental wagon" as an explanation if the day ends suddenly.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3761 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:19 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 138, DrewVa wrote:
In post 136, RCEnigma wrote:Let me skim the rules, don't know if you can say your wincon(?)
I don’t know if I’m allowed to say that part of my role PM or not.

Yes, I just checked it and there’s a 2nd part.
Scummy vibes from this whole discussion.
In post 161, BrightEyedFish wrote:Why did you use the word "If" as if you are just guessing what a Town Role PM says.
+
In post 162, BrightEyedFish wrote:SLIP-a-dee-doo-dah, SLIP-a-dee-ay
My, oh, my, what a wonderful day...
Such blatant bs. :lol:
I've rarely seen worse "almost slips", faked slips and forced slips.
Slipslipslip.
In post 179, BrightEyedFish wrote:Ok you're right... on the 2nd point.

But I don't think someone who is town writes IF there. You don't have to see this IF as damning as I do, but don't forget it later on.

The devil is in the details.
OK, yea.....This should be lynched.
IF
for nothing else, then at least for making the discussing environment more healthy.
In post 206, Something_Smart wrote:How did you guys manage to add seven pages while I was asleep without saying anything useful.
S_S with the most accurate description of the whole game so far.. :]
In post 229, Karmeleon wrote:My other townreads are Gamma Emerald, RCEnigma, Ramcius and BrightEyedFish
Either this is a player who likes to dish out <--> retract townreads more, or this is way too early for so many names.
Gutreads and soulreads aside, there hasn't been nearly enough AI-content for 4+ townreads. :igmeou:

--------DAMN ACCIDENTALLY SENT A SEPARATE POST FROM HERE WHILE QUOTING IT-----

In post 279, Karmeleon wrote:We should vote as normal and do a votecount every like two pages.

I need to know who's the spotlight.
Feels like posing. Something like #worriedtownie.
In post 281, Nev and Max wrote:Is that going to help you explain the townreads you have on the 5 you have said you are townreading? I guess I'll have to wait until after for you to answer the question I asked way before that post was made. Just saying.
My thoughts EXACTLY. Nev&Max giving good vibes so far.
In post 283, Karmeleon wrote:Elsa Jay: Can't tell. It's mostly just setup spec.

Almost Chara: Okay, one post was enough to convince me they're town for now.
Not liking these either.
Gonna say Karmeleon might just be my top scumread so far.
Neck to neck with that spiky fish.
In post 296, mcqueen wrote:Relying on spirit of game is scummy. It just leaves town with as little information as possible, and that’s exactly the opposite of what we want.
Agreed-o. Lighting Car off with a good start.
In post 302, mcqueen wrote:But if scum have day talk, they can bunch their votes without posting here and we’d never know
Again, yes.
A very good, original thought.
For now, this should be our leading town-voice.
In post 316, Gamma Emerald wrote:Ok. I guess I find Nev and Max a little questionable.
Wait, why them? They have so far been possibly the least suspicious..?

--SO NEV&MAX PUT SOME GOOD PRESSURE ON KARMELEON AND THIS IS WHAT HE HAS TO SAY AFTER.--
In post 330, Karmeleon wrote:Sometimes I'd rather not explain reads though, because from now on I can no longer trust my previous statement for example.
I think Boon said this was on D2 when he asked me to sub in, so we should have at least one lynch so far.
I really hope it was this lizard.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3762 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:50 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 348, Elsa Jay wrote:Leave the cheeky one alone. Consume the fish.
This is close to N_M level of posting.
I'm not entirely 100% sure if it's a good thing.. :roll:
In post 356, The Last Knight wrote:I did smell scum flakes when I read BEF's posts but I also see the chance of it being too much pot stirring to be scum. It's too attention grabbing. So I see this as trolling, at least for now.
At least this isn't scum with the fish.
Scumpartner would rather go for the push I'd say.
And so would scum!Knight vs town!fish.
Fish has been lynchbaity enough to not raise suspicions on wagon even with a town-flip.
So simply put - Knight is more than likely town here.
In post 371, RCEnigma wrote:I'm not scumreading drewva. I'm semi-content with what I got out of it. I like Bef pushing there even if it was based on miscommunication. They are both just town here Imo.
+
In post 374, RCEnigma wrote:One of Nero/the last knight, nev and max rubs me the wrong way but I can't put my finger on it, A50/Chara aren't out of their scumrange. Those aren't necessarily all scumreads since I don't have strong scumreads yet and I prefer to townhunt early.
Huh..and I seem to have nearly opposite first impression on all of these slots. Except maybe DVa.
In post 399, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Karmelon and RCE are town here.
Oh wow. And who is this?
In post 418, Thanos wrote:Similar slip here; town methinks. Also, this is one of the slots whose ISO actually feels like they're trying to gamesolve, I appreciate that.
Nev and Max are town.
And so are you, right?
#ThanosDidNothingWrong
In post 466, profii wrote:Hmm salty Nero is usually scum Nero
Had the same gutfeeling from the last few posts.
In post 488, Alonzo wrote:Shit
What is it?
In post 489, Alonzo wrote:Shit
Oh no, what is it?
In post 490, Alonzo wrote:Shit
Shut up. :igmeou:
In post 500, Xtoxm wrote:Alonzo wanting to end the day early is a little suspect.
Sad to inform you, but no it really isn't..
Some players just don't mind being hasty with hammers..D1 hammers especially.
In post 510, Elsa Jay wrote:Listen, I know I'm not having a grand track record in mafia. I'll probably be lynched later, so answer me this:

What do you even get if you lynch me now? What information do you get if I die?
Wait, I thought you were pretty good in this game? At least if you put in the effort.
JayDragonQueen or something.
And what on earth is this silly "I'll be lynched later" nonsense? :facepalm:
Raising all kinds of red flags here.
In post 524, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 519, Alonzo wrote:Almost Chara is voting Alonzo now, thats all that changed
No, I think it safer to just Vig you. :wink:
Noted.
In post 568, Elsa Jay wrote:Atleast it's not like saying "two Not_Mafias" or "two Elsas"

2 Boonskiies.
Heh.
And just this game I said your posting was almost N_M-levels of Milkytank.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3766 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:07 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 688, Alonzo wrote:Everyone should be voting for Gamma...
Lots of nonsense thusfar already, but this still takes the cake.
Alonzo manages to not be a townread for me.
Yet again.
In post 696, mcqueen wrote:Once 2 people vote to end the day (remember those votes go ITT), most people will start placing more serious votes.
This was going to be my suggestion for Day 2.
We should have 2/4 of the "Day-Enders" vote earlier in a controlled manner.
Preferably leave two of the scummiest slots unvoted until later in the day.
This could theoretically apply pressure to 1/2 scum in the position to end the day, and also takes away all excuses of "troll-votes" or "oops my vote was accidentally still there".
I think this should be the gameplan for the future.

WHAT HAPPENS IF THE DAY ENDS WITH TWO EQUAL WAGONS? NO LYNCH AT ALL? :?

In post 707, mcqueen wrote:
@Mod: What happens if the day ends and 2 people are tied for the most votes?
OK, love the fact that our thoughts went on a similar path after that last post from you.
I hope to see you around D2. :lol:
In post 720, Alonzo wrote:
In post 703, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Why did you scumread those 2?
AC for something in the early game that seemed devious. I'm at best null on them.

Gamma for what I consider a scumslip.
I really think these slips are getting out of hand.. :facepalm:
In post 731, davesaz wrote:I didn't notice either a question from Nero or an answer. Whatever it was must have been of dubious importance.
I keep forgetting dave is in the game.
Must not let him surf under the radar for too long.
I get that him not being hyperactive is the norm no matter the alignment, but I think he usually manages to be more informative and analytical within the few posts he makes.
In post 738, Alonzo wrote:Nobody knows better than Alonzo its not what you know its what you can prove
I'd argue that I'm the Expert in this field.. :roll:
In post 767, Elsa Jay wrote:Well I currently dont like Alonzo, but that's unrelated to a scumread. Off the top of my head, I guess if I had to name the person i think has a decent chance to flip, it may actually be RCE. Seems to have went away now after stopping his engagement with TLK. Also defending BEF for no tangable reason, maybe to get towncred?
I'm thinking that the fish is scum for a similar reason.
Or maybe it's just because I've been bingereading multiple pages at a time, but I feel like they disappeared completely after there was some heat on them.

TAKING A BREAK HERE
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3804 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:59 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Ran into some IRL problems outside of work, but I'm back to reading now.
I also have the day off tomorrow, meaning that I'll be fully caught up within the next ~12 or so hours.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3808 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:47 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 779, DrewVa wrote:Yep, Nero is definitely obvtown this game. I also think you and Xtoxm are town as well.
Nero, Xtoxmaxmux AND mcqueen.
I'm thinking at least one too many.
In post 795, profii wrote:Alonzo - have your peers said much about ending the day or not? Are they waiting for anything in particular to happen?
Is this profii playing at something, or..?
In post 810, Elsa Jay wrote:I'm a Queen. Coronation amd everything. Nobody remembers that fact for some reason.
While this is Elsas "gimmick", I still dislike townbinning anyone who refuses to provide nothing but..well..gimmick-things.
Elsas ISO so far hasn't been much else.
In post 814, Alonzo wrote:Gamma, Elsa, Drewva, Max n Ned and Ultimate Lurkers are fine Lynches for today.

Change my mind.
Disagree with MaxNed and Ultimate Liars.
I think that latter slot should never be a D1 lynch..yet Kokichi should always be lynched by D4.. :nerd:
In post 815, RCEnigma wrote:TLK cuz scum
Profii probably, doesn't seem townie to me this game.
+
In post 816, RCEnigma wrote:Overall though I don't have good scumreads and it's not even that there are a ton of people being town.
Especially that last part hits home with me so far.
Not many actual "scumlocks" but even less solid townreads - only the few I've been mentioning.
In post 833, RCEnigma wrote:Ahh yes I do. Profii is a more vocal/involved player as town in my opinion. He's been present sure but his early game consisted of recommending ways to bring a votecount in that just seemed of to me for a few reasons:

1.) This setup disadvantages town due to the lack of votecount but I would argue it disadvantages Scum even more which leads to point #

2.) A votecount would be nice to have but not necessary. Town can likely coordinate without it. With it present it makes it easier for scum to spread their votes and town blend or throw of votecounts. Which is unfortunate because I think Profii is strong at VCA but not a part of my scum read. Overall I think scum can't afford to look too coordinated or they risk sticking out and that kind of weakens their sway on lynches.
Good thoughts from RCE. This might be the slot I'm most conflicted about.
Might even be a building case of paranoia.
Would be my first target for an investigation.
In post 843, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 838, Theta Alpine wrote: i will agree that fish and rce seem like scum
What makes us "seem" like scum?
While my predecessor didn't word his reasonings for "why", his reads appear to have been similar to mine and at least I have tried to make a point of wording my reasoning throughout the way.
So I hope you'll read this long and dull catchup of mine and maybe then engage me in a discussion.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3815 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:36 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 870, Something_Smart wrote:I am really unhappy with this voting mechanic. I feel like it's impossible to see anything substantial that's going on.
I subbed into this Mastina game called "Mod is Mafia"... :shifty:
The mod was allowed to edit posts and even fully delete them to benefit Mafia.
It was one of my worst performances catching up, simply because it was impossible to catch up! :lol:
In post 873, Almost Chara wrote:Has Chara been doing anything productive of late? If nor, I suggest we lynch their slot.
Was wondering where your posts have been.
After all, I think you should be one of the most talented hydras in this game.. :?
In post 898, Elsa Jay wrote:Well he already spoke his peace and said he's done with this day. Why would I out my vote anyway? Seems horrible atm to do that.
This actually finally clicked with me.
Outing the votes is worse if we don't have the "end of day"-vote under control.
Simply because there are two different votes to consider, either and both which might have a scum or two affecting a potential mislynch.
I hope D2 sees town at least trying to coordinate one or both of them.
In post 904, Xtoxm wrote:Elsa is my first townread
Page 37. Not bad
I think this might be Xtoxmuxmax noticing the same thing I just noted.
In post 908, Elsa Jay wrote:If everyone ends up with 1/2 votes, then whoever got those votes first is the one who dies, as the moderator explains. Is it wrong to see who jumped tje gun and voted immediately in that case?
Another VERY GOOD thought. Or at least original.
Just maybe not as useful for solving as you might think.
In post 924, The Last Knight wrote:Okay. But why don't you just post it? I'm just doing it to keep track for the rest of us townies. This is helpful for anyone who has decided to be open with their vote. Anyone at all, really. Don't get mad at me if you have also decided not add to the list.

Frankly, I found only that Ramcius wanted you dead but never felt that he wanted to vote for you.
I've been stuck on this one single post for longer than I propably should.
I do not know what about it pings me.
I'm not even sure why or how.
I'm just stuck trying to interpret the mindset behind it. I think.
In post 930, Almost Chara wrote:Drew bled town, Gamma is towny. Ultimate Liars should be more readable shortly.
the only read here i could really agree with is Elsa, and even then he's Elsa, mr. Always Scummy.
For now, I'll read this as gospel and sort you D2 if you've started to post more yourself.
Wasn't so sure about town!Gamma myself, but will take your word for it for now.
In post 963, Ramcius wrote:Karmeleon, are you trying get 2 MLs for your team? Get me first, then Elsa after my townflip?

I stopped, because I felt Elsa might be really bad town, I don't think scum would admit to not try to progress game and on top hindering our progress with 2 "for fun" scumreads on BEF and Alonso.

You ignoring whole that part, but pointing out pointless afterfight banter as a something susp is laughable

I still want Elsa dead, just to be sure, but scum lynch > PL.

VOTE: Karmeleon
scum!Ramcius would fit nicely with town!Elsa here. Trying to slip into a pocket maybe? :]
All I know is that while I transparently scumread Karmeleon for their earlier posts, Ramcius takes a slice of that cake with the fakest starting lines for a post in this game.
Maybe scumtheater? Could easily explain the forced feeling I got.
In post 1001, davesaz wrote:Despite that, DrewVa is a townlean. Ultimate Liars is a scumlean. Karmeleon townlean. Nero townlean.

Keeping track of things is still a pain without in-thread voting, you don't get the flow info. I'm worried that town will have too little info to go on.
A sub-par attempt to come across as town.
Not saying this was written by scum, per se, but dave is still wasting their one post for posing. Rather than trying to solve or out reads.
In post 1007, davesaz wrote:Don't really understand what Karmeleon is seeing in Ramcius play or vice versa. The back and forth is a bunch of I'm acting town, no you're not I'm acting town. An explanation would help.
..but this is better.
I think what dave is saying here, is that he agrees with my previous assessment.
The passing interaction between Ramcius and Karmeleon feels forcerd.
And I'd go as far as to argue it's not TvT.
Townpoints for dave though.
In post 1024, The Last Knight wrote:C'mon guys, you don't want to vote to lynch me... Not if you're town anyway. Scum can vote for me all they want. Careful of that hammer!
Why write something like this?
Doesn't seem to have anything to decipher.
In post 1033, Ramcius wrote:Karm, Profil, Drew, Gamma want my head suddenly, anyone else interested too?
HERE HERE!
Also something that crossed my mind:
with a scum!Ramcius flip down the road, there's at least one scum in Karm/Profii/Drew/Gamma.
Would explain why scum!Ramcius would make a deal about it. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3816 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

And this6
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3817 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Fck my mouse with sidenumbers to hell
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3819 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

OK, I'm officially getting too tired to make a good catchup, since I've reseted two walls already.
All you guys need to know, is that I'm currently at this post:
In post 2351, Xtoxm wrote:
  • Emperor flippyNips
    • Alonzo
    • Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
we didnt have a formed wagon last night
who do you think we had a formed wagon on
3 or 4 claimed votes on someone in a 23p game is near meaningless
..and will finish the rest of my catchup after I've slept. It's 1:40 (AM?) in here, but I have the day off tomorrow so I should be finished soon enough.
With more walls to come once I stop deleting them on accident.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3867 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:40 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2299, profii wrote:With plurality in effect it seems there may be a risk of my gettingnlynched so I’ll claim

I can modify 1 person each night with these 3 thingys and give them +1 shot

(Ascetic, Loyal, Loud)

So like 3 nights work if that makes sense
Interesting claim.
Looking forward to seeing how N1 plays out.
In post 2303, Xtoxm wrote:there's decent utility there profii
could be strong in late game if you make it
not worth throwing them in the wind on n1 imo
Really? :?
I would've used "Loyal" to my top scumread. :lol:
In post 2312, Elsa Jay wrote:If you use "loyal" on a goon, does that mean they can only hit other mafia?
^^this :lol:
In post 2319, profii wrote:It says I give them a +1 charge

So I guess the modification is perm

But I guess there are a lot of x-shot whatever’s
Nevermind, I don't think this works. :?
I read this as: "your target has one shot with this modifier" and "your target can decide if and when to use that charge"..
In post 2321, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Profii who do you think had the worst reasons to scumread you? Do you remember all the people scumreading you?

~ C
Not TvT. One of CheekyDancer/profii is scum. :]
In post 2341, mcqueen wrote:I actually just did a readslist in my confessional to gather my thoughts. It's surprising how many townreads/nullreads I have, yet how little hard scumreads I have.
I'm in a similar position.
However, I do not understand why you would post your thoughts and reads into your confessional instead of giving town more to analyze and information to work with.
In post 2356, Almost Chara wrote:Why are we not lynching Theta Alpine again?
Well at least I'm glad you didn't.

..or did you? :o
Am I..dead? :eek:
In post 2389, Xtoxm wrote:15mins.
im on nips.
could move to theta.
its looking like a low threshold plurality lynch
5ish votes i'd expect, unless scum group on someone
Gotta come back to this post after the first flip.
There could be a narrative on the works here depending on who flips and what.
In post 2392, Elsa Jay wrote:Btw I also moved my vote to Theta. Also shitposting in my confessional.
Same with this one.
In post 2397, Almost Chara wrote:Not sure about Ramcius, myself. He's a Town lean for me. I'd say vote Theta and shoot Flippy
...aaaand this.
Three posts like this on one page, apparently close to the first deadline.
Someone is likely telling a story.
Especially considering that people haven't been very open about their votes or reads until this point.
In post 2401, Boonskiies wrote:Welcome,
Emperor flippyNips
, you are a
Mafia 1-shot Role Cop
Didn't see this one coming. :?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3870 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:58 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2402, Boonskiies wrote:Welcome,
Almost Chara
, you are a
Town 1-shot Visitor
..but this makes a lot of sense.
They didn't get to do much D1, but I'd argue this slot would've likely been the strongest town-presence and leader in the coming days if left alive.
In post 2404, Boonskiies wrote:Did you know...that the Mafia Team has an additional factional ability that allows them the opportunity to pick one of themselves as a Day Rep? They don't have to use this ability, but starting Night 1, it definitely became available!
Didn't know this.
I wonder if scum knew it from the start of the game, or if they were told last night.
But I'd bet a lot of MafiaScum-dollars saying that they chose one of themselves to be a Day Rep today.
Simply because they couldn't have foreseen Boon sharing this info with us at the start of the day, meaning that they thought there would be no downside to it. :]

So, now that I've seen the two flips thusfar, I'd like to make some bold accusations.
All town in: Alonzo [12/26, 18:53], DrewVa [12/27, 17:01], Xtoxm [12/28, 16:53], Cheeky Dancer [12/28, 17:48]

Mainly because the votes have all been added so close to the deadline.
MAX ONE SCUM IN HERE IMO, AND THEY WILL BE HARD TO CATCH IF SO.

Assuming there's a daytalk for scum, I'd say TWO scum in either of the two other wagons.
Karmeleon
[12/19, 08:19], Emperors New Groove [12/24, 08:34],
Ramcius
[12/24, 11:45]
This would also fit my previous reads perfectly.

Based on my reads btw, this second line is quite useful as well. :]
Almost Chara
[12/27, 14:50],
Elsa Jay
[12/28, 17:41], The Last Knight [12/28, 17:35]
Almost Chara actually flipped town, and I'm thinking Elsa...should?...be townread for now.
The one I didn't green out is TLK, but consider scum!TLK.
THAT WOULD MEAN THAT BOTH RAMCIUS AND KARMELEON WERE ON THEIR TEAMMATE CLOSE TO THE END OF D1.

That makes no sense. (since in this game scum have no idea who is ACTUALLY the leading wagon until the list drops. I doubt they'd go for a hard buss on scum!TLK WHEN ANOTHER BUDDY WAS LIKELY THE OTHER LEADING WAGON.)

So I'm actually willing to say town!TLK -> the designated mislynch for scum D1.
So what follows, is that we are looking for
Ramcius + Karmeleon +
one in...the remaining wagons with all 2 votes in them. :lol:
We have to look for a name that kept coming up the most during D1 as a potential lynch in the pool of
Ultimate Liars, Xtoxm, DrewVa
One of the six who was on these three is the remaining scum. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3873 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:01 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2403, Boonskiies wrote:Davesaz
Ramcius
DrewVa (Nancy Drew 39/DVa)
Karmeleon
I now see there's still time for the deadline.
And two of my main suspects are DayReps.
I'm going to vote for Ramcius/Karmeleon in my confessional right now, and will start to read their full ISOs now instead of chronologically catching up. For now.
I need to know if there have been any claims or results that matter, but outside of those chances, I'm only voting for Karmeleon or Ramcius today. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3874 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:05 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Also, since I'm taking a break from my walling...
I want to hardclaim Duck once more.
I do my best work D3 anyway, but it's good for everyone to know that there's a Duck amongst them. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3876 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:43 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I'm better at scum than town I'm afraid.
I have no "range" - it all depends on how much time and energy I have to spend to a game. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3892 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:27 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3880, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Oh no Una is scum :cry:

You're terrible with your logic slips as scum Una lmao.
Either a poor attempt at a joke, or just plain wrong. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3893 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:29 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3891, Ramcius wrote:I read this and I just can't contain my laugh - I just don't see why would I ever agree as a scum to let BEF to bus me and on top so blatantly call him town from early D1
Yea, we moved on from that already.
Or at least I did. :]

Blowfish can be town for now since you flip scum.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3894 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:30 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3879, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 3867, UnaBombaH wrote:Not TvT. One of CheekyDancer/profii is scum.
Explain please?? O_o

~ C
I was actually reaction testing profii, not you.
Yet you provided the result I expected from them..how does that work out? :?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3918 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:35 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3905, Gamma Emerald wrote:How many scum are you thinking are in the game rn?
No actual idea, and I suck at setup spec'ing, but..I'm willing to humor 3 or 4 alive. I think?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3919 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:39 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Is it possible to have scum!Cheeky with town!Performer? :yawn:

I legit wanted a reaction from profii to that "one of these is scum", but you just got there first.
And I THINK Cheeky has no reason to go for a scumread on me right away, but then again..apparently they scumread Thetas lurkiness already or something. Dunno, don't care right now.

We should really lynch Ramcius or Karmeleon today.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3920 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:45 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3902, profii wrote:
In post 3880, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Oh no Una is scum :cry:

You're terrible with your logic slips as scum Una lmao.
This is a good scum tell on Una generally - however like they’re obvious when you’re watching from a dead thread - hes good at getting away with it when you don’t know the game solution - if he has made an obvious derp id be amazed - una has a high BoP from me though, he’s sneaky :P
First of all, it stings me to my very core when you guys say I have a "scum tell" and make "terrible slips as scum".. :cry:
Especially since I think that so far neither of you has never caught me as scum..right? :roll:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3921 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:51 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

As a matter of fact - screw this.
This assessment by Cheeky/profii is not fair at all.
I want examples where I have made a "similar mistake" as to what you think I have made here (?).
Because I just checked my magnificent history as scum, and I don't think any of my losses (or even lynches) fit the description. :igmeou:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3922 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:51 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

And I like to say that I don't have much of an ego.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3923 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:52 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I'll say in my defense that I'm tired and had a few beers as well.
So I'll go to bed now, and after work tomorrow, I'll be my humble self.
Promise.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3940 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:49 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Hmm...one of profii/CheekyDancer is scum. :shifty:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3941 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:50 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

But in all seriousness, why Karmeleon over Ramcius?
I would've likely gone the other way around.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3975 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:47 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3948, Ramcius wrote:You say that and Mc is main wagon, hm, interesting, is it not?
Is MC really the main wagon?
Really?
We need to pile on one slot to overweight that then - I'll move my vote to Karmeleon right away then.
CheekyDancer should do the same ASAP unless they are already on him.
Meaning that based on the latest posts we should be able to get at least 5 votes on Karmeleon(?) and maybe convince others to join as well.

Elsa is a hard slot to read, mainly because I find it very hard to do the effort and actually READ them. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3976 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:50 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Alonzo has managed to "obv.town" mainly through wagon-analyzing, but should absolutely offer more in terms of gamesolving.
They have a good head, it's just that they seem to enjoy sassing and provocating more.. ;)
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4034 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:17 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Karmeleon is Creature.
I do not see town!Creature outing himself when about to be lynched, but maybe that's just me.
I can, however, see scum!Creature trying this as a last ditch effort. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4037 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:59 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 4036, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4034, UnaBombaH wrote:Karmeleon is Creature.
I do not see town!Creature outing himself when about to be lynched, but maybe that's just me.
I can, however, see scum!Creature trying this as a last ditch effort. :]
Wait. Karm is actually creature? Is that what you're saying here?
OK, timeout here.

I thought that was confirmed?
Obviously it could've just been that Karmeleon asked for a replacement in silence and Creature was ready to replace in very quickly..?
If it was just a "normal" replace out-replace in by two totally different players, then it's obviously 100% NAI. :yawn:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4238 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:14 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I'm not comfortable voting anyone outside of Creature/Ramcius today.
They've both come across scummy to me.
They are both day-reps, and I feel certain there's at least one scum in that group as well.
And to top it off, I have no trouble seeing them BOTH as scum either, so I think it's sade to lynch either/both. :]

You guys do you, but if we don't at least lynch in todays day-reps, I'll be disappointed.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4239 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:19 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

..and then it would be dave or drewVa..
Nah, I take that last part back then.
I'll be disappointed if we lynch anyone other than Creature/Ramcius.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4259 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:21 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 4245, Xtoxm wrote:we get to sub 24h and a speedwagon pops up away from mcqueen
after i cant get more than 4 or 5 votes on him all day
thats definitely a thing that happens to town
i knew this would happen
creature might be town just based on how many people are jumping on him
hes the leading wagon for sure
This is you trying to pull off a narrative.
It's not because we are sub 24h that a wagon has emerged.
It's because multiple players are feeling there are better lynch options for today, and I hope we manage to group enough people together to actually make it happen.
Instead of Creature, vote for Karm if you're worried Creature is town.
Or do you argue that BOTH of the wagons I promote are mislynches vs your McQueen push? :?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4274 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:23 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 4271, Creature wrote:You know, we can easily get four town day reps.

I personally wouldn't want to be in a list of four names as scum.
Yea, we could.
But I just don't think we do.

If I was scum, I would have made it a priority to pick a Day-rep. on my team, simply because it's one more level of control I could potentially use/manipulate.
The question isn't "why take it?" the real question is "Why wouldn't I take it everytime?"

Now, we all know
NOW
that there was a potential "penalty" of sorts hanging around.
(Meaning that we all got the info at the start of today that scum can pick a Day-rep. amongst themselves if they feel like doing so.)
But I'm willing to bet my ass that they didn't know that before us either, and therefore should've picked one 10/10 times.

There's at least one scum in todays day-reps.
Guarantee it.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4287 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:53 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Not gonna move my vote from Ram at this point.

And I don't feel like arguing this any further, but giving the scum the option to be a day-rep., telling them we will all be told the same thing in the morning (??), and only then telling us almost seems like giving scum the full advantage with the rule.
Why not inform all players before the night?
During the night?
In the morning?
Scum were told before the rest of us. So I'll keep my assessment unless Boon denies it.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4290 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:01 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 4285, Ramcius wrote:Btw, day reps don't have that many power as you may think - you can change your vote after day end. We can cast our votes until end of twilight according to rules (not sure if that counts for day end without reps voting for it, this is in day reps part of rules)
..and if this isn't scum trying to devalue my push in their own defense.. :lol:

But seriously though, I'm not overestimating the power of a Day rep.
I just think scum should always be looking for a chance to manipulate and push an agenda, and there are multiple ways to do that with just a vote..so why not have another vote to use? :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4291 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:02 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 4286, profii wrote:Gonna go back to mcqueen - I’d still prefer TLK but it’s not like anyone’s jumping in following the convo earlier and saying “nah profii you are on it TLK is the way to go”
Don't do this profii.
Trust my Duck-sense.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4905 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:49 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 4484, Xtoxm wrote:did someone let una win a prize
What on earth is this post supposed to be? :lol:
Anyone who ends up reading Boonus Room A at any future point should be able to clearly see that I had no selfish agenda last night. :]
Also wanna play ball with everyone here - apparently some think it's better to not out who won/didn't win, and why.
Why is that?
If Boonus Room B had scum winning the game, their team already knows they won, and WHAT they won.
So why not give the town the same information?
Gives the scum less room later...or am I missing something? :?

WHY ARE WE THEORIZING ABOUT WHY/WHO GET TO BE DAY-REPS?

Outside of the obvious "scum can choose one day-rep" there's no incentive to do that.
And after D2, I don't think it's worth it to guess how someone became a rep. or not.
It only meant something last gameday, because I'm still arguing that scum couldn't have known that their ability to choose one of themselves was going to be outed.
At least not as soon as it did get outed. :lol:

At least one scum in D2 day-reps. I'm not gonna change my view on that even if Ram flipped town.
In post 4548, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Also, I have some interesting news I feel like sharing, which could possibly help us. It's regarding the BOONus game.
I'm at this post for now.
Have to work a little, and will catch up tonight. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4996 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:38 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 4954, mcqueen wrote:I should’ve won, but Una ruined it.
Just to comment on this briefly - I felt comfortable with you/me not winning, only because then pink winning would've required Elsa to play "dirty".
So I was more or less giving Elsa the chance to bone me/us (assuming they were pink) if they felt like being selfish. :]
Therefore "Elsa solo-winning only by showing their "true colors" < "no one winning" > "you solo-winning" (as I couldn't be sure about your alignment either) :]

That is also why I made sure to draw the line so that I'd handle our actions as a direct extension of the actual game.
I dislike the way Dva took their "victory" N1. I don't think it outright pins them as scum obviously, but I still think their approach to the game wasn't townlike.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5001 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:47 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 4603, profii wrote:Which reminds me to reconsider Una as he was the AC read we all noticed when AC was pushing theta then died - might be useful as we kinda went “meh theta inactive” but now we have a bit of content
Am town.
Although I have no trouble saying that out of this playerlist, Almost Chara would've easily been my first candidate for a nightkill. :] #muchrespect
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5013 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:57 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

So the scumteam is TLK+?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5015 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:59 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

BTW, anyone hear me "Quack" last night?
I specified my night-action to do it so that my neighbours couldn't hear it, but I might have gotten too carried away with it.. :(
I hope I didn't disturb anyones sleep! :]

Also: voted for TLK in my confessional.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5021 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:07 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

It means the same thing I've been saying since the beginning - I am a Ducky.
Towns very own Ducky.

Not actually sure if there are multiple Duckys around, or if I'm the only one, but I'm a Ducky. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5024 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:10 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5018, mcqueen wrote:are you claiming what i think you’re claiming elsa
Asking something like this might not be good for your health.. :]
And me answering that question wouldn't likely help either of us as I have no way of knowing what you think you now know, and therefore confirming/denying anything makes no sense.
Just remember that I am a Ducky.

Not a joke.
I will flip "Town Ducky" when dead - guaranteed.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5042 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:41 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Creatureeeeee.......................why are you scum? :(
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5053 (isolation #48) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:33 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5052, RCEnigma wrote:Mastina is the other head, why are you still metareading malakitty?
Now hold on for a sec.
Mastina is in this game?
Malakittens isn't?
Malakittens = formerfish?
Who is Nev? (assuming mastina is Max)
How does any of this help me?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5054 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:37 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I feel so bad for replacing into this game thinking I could be of any help to town.. :lol:

Boon managed to make me feel "special" when asked me to replace in, and here I am - a
goldfish
Ducky amongst sharks and whales.. :?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5056 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:39 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5055, Thanos wrote:Nev is FF
..as in Formerfish? :shifty:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5058 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:43 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I get it now. It is actually a funny name for a Hydra.
I think alts and hydras should all have funny names. :] :] :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5063 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:53 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I've played with Malakitty once before. (them as Malakittens)
It was a noobie, they were scum.
They were very busy at the time (if I remember correctly they work in a hospital or something), and tried to fakeclaim Doc in the old noobie-setup to escape lynch.
We got 'em, but lost to an in-replacing RC who destroyed my ass as a revenge for some other game where I won them..good times. :shifty:

Formerfish I THINK I've bumped into somewhere, but can't say where.
Can't because I don't remember for sure..and it might have been on my alt whom I love deeply. :shifty:

So basically next to no experience with that hydra. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5064 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:57 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5059, Thanos wrote:UnaBombah, if you can, a small summary of D2 so far? I'm still busy
Can't make a coherent summary myself either! :lol:
The main gist of things seems to be this whole "fruit-no fruit"-claimage.
TLK claims to have received a sticky fruit, but neither profii or PP claims to have sent them one.
At least that is what I managed to glean from all that.

With the above in mind, it now seems as if TLK claimed to have received a fruit as a hasty fakeclaim because PP was hinting to them that they should've received SOMETHING last night.
So I voted for TLK with many others (I think?), and now there doesn't seem to be a clear line of discussion that involves everyone.
That is why I have fallen for the depths of semi-shitposting.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5191 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:27 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5080, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5015, UnaBombaH wrote:BTW, anyone hear me "Quack" last night?
I specified my night-action to do it so that my
neighbours
couldn't hear it, but I might have gotten too carried away with it.. :(
I hope I didn't disturb anyones sleep! :]

Also: voted for TLK in my confessional.
So you’re in a hood?

You’re loud?
Don't try to take these out of context or make me claim anything - I will claim and eventually flip nothing else, but Town Ducky. :]
That's that.

However....it WOULD be interesting if someone DID claim to have heard something...or to for someone specifically to claim they heard NOTHING.
Right Creature? :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5192 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:28 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5086, DrewVa wrote:You mean this is an actual role?
Yes. 100% no joke.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5194 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:33 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5089, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I don't.
Then again, I've been teamed as scum with una before, AND saw his scum game with okapoka on his team....AND he's the theta slot.
This is performer speaking about me..
Does this mean that you don't trust me because you think I could deceive you as scum? :?
But then again, I have already fallen under suspicion for multiple people, which I would absolutely not want happening if I were scum here.
My MO is actually quite easily read nowadays since I've given my best to all of my most recent scumgames.
I only lost one of them, but all of them show similar characteristics.
I don't think I'll be winning any scumgames any time soon. :]

And just a btw, I'm not scum here, I'd take this stupidly seriously if I was.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5195 (isolation #57) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:35 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5091, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5040, Creature wrote:I think Nero Cain is pretty much town atleast
In post 5042, UnaBombaH wrote:Creatureeeeee.......................why are you scum? :(
Are you totally unfamiliar with Creature meta?
I've actually played with Creature a lot.
I mean, I've finished a little under 40 games on site, and played with Creature something like..ten times? Ballpark.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5200 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:55 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5174, DrewVa wrote:I don't know what your association with the duck is, but I thought he was most known for faking town power roles as scum?
I was actually very surprised to get this role when replacing in! :lol:

If I'm not mistaken, I was IC in BuDuckys first newbie game.
I know he has become rather well-known and popular since those days, but I still think fondly of those times.. :]
He's been one of my favorites ever since.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5205 (isolation #59) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:12 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5202, Elsa Jay wrote:You were also the IC in my first ever game, Una, if you remember.

You got murdered day 2 though. Back then Jaber had a Shadow avatar.
Sure I do, JayDragonking. We were scum together and you carried us to a victory after I got guiltied N1? :lol:

I think I should get back to IC'ing.
I'm think I'm good at being a "good guy" - alignments aside. :lol:
Time to stop pretending I can actually play! :oops:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5315 (isolation #60) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:28 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5212, DrewVa wrote:Well, if you think he’s scum here, you don’t know how to read him.
He still didn't say whether he heard me Quack or not.. :(
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5316 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:32 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5244, PenguinPower wrote:D3 - PP asks TLK if he liked the gift PP gave him; TLK says he got Sticky Fruit. PP/Profii did not send Sticky Fruit to TLK
..and this should be all that matters.
Scum!TLK tried to be quick on their feet, and guessed wrong what to fakeclaim. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5318 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:36 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5307, DrewVa wrote:Wish I knew the times of votes for the proper order of who is on the TLK wagon
I voted TLK.
I also said as much in this thread. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5320 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:40 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5313, profii wrote:
In post 5309, profii wrote:TLk just to be absolutely right

Can you just double confirm you got a
fruit please?
Btw day people don’t end the day until this is cleared up
Just want to point out something: I think profii is absolutely capable of doing something as bold as this when scum.
Just because they claim to have spread inventions around, shouldn't townlock them as hard as they apparently have been. (?)
Or is there anything else to absolutely cement them as town? :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5322 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:41 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5319, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I could easily scumread every person on the ramcius wagon. Guess we just bob until there's less people. Come at us.
I'm thinking there's scum in the people that voted me at the EoD.
People who had no trouble with Ramcius being the lynch, but wanted to create a "counterwagon" when it was quite clear it wouldn't go through anymore. :]
Come at me.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5324 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:44 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Like...so many things suggest to me that Creature is scum here.
But since no one is listening, I guess I'll have to be more dramatic soon. :igmeou:

@Creature - did you here me "Quack" last night?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5329 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:50 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5323, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Was it? Great analysis. Are you clearing every person on the Ramcius wagon?
Nope.
Out of the lynch I'd currently hunch something like:

BrightEyedFish
[12/31, 19:35],
Mcqueen
[1/1, 07:52],
Something_Smart
[1/13, 09:50]
Elsa Jay
[1/13, 17:16],
DrewVa
[1/13, 22:25],
The Last Knight
[1/13, 23:02],
UnaBombah
[1/14, 02:22],
Nev and Max
[1/14, 12:23],
Davesaz
[1/14, 16:23]

I think I noted TLK as potential scum during my catchup once I had seen the first flips, BUT TOOK A 180 TURN, because I felt so certain about scum!Ramcius+scum!Karmeleon. :]
Now that I know I was wrong about Ramcius, it's not impossible for scum!Creature to have been on scum!TLK. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5331 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:53 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5328, profii wrote:you are right there is nothing mechanically making me town
And I want to be clear here profii, my man, I do not currently think you are scum.
I just think your might be way more able as scum than anyone gives you credit for.
You can come across so fking innocent and true, that if we just write you off as town based off of a role..we could be digging our way to a mass grave.. :?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5332 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:54 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5325, Nev and Max wrote:Can you case creature as scum? I might be more inclined to believe it if you showed me reasons
ask him if he heard me "Quack". :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5339 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:12 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5334, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Dave fits in the same category as SS.
While S_S is something close to a perfect 50/50 to me, I'm really getting some gutvibes for scum!dave.
I've seen plenty of town!Dave, and I've been scum WITH dave, so I'm thinking my gut might just be correct.. :?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5416 (isolation #70) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:59 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5370, mcqueen wrote:Says i should be leading voice for town. Never abandons that read. Comes into boonus round and sides with elsa. Has me at yellow. K

Luv ya Una
To be fair, you are referring to my first ever comment on you.
After reading the first two posts from you.. (or something to that extent) :]
I then remember agreeing with you at least once or twice more, on GAME MECHANICS/GAMEPLAN FOR TOWN.
Neither of which are necessarily AI after reads, wagons and flips come into play.

After the above I said such things as:
In post 3808, UnaBombaH wrote:Nero, Xtoxmaxmux AND mcqueen.
I'm thinking at least one too many.
..when DrewVa said all three of you are town.
I said "at least one too many". Instead of saying that I'd agree on you or anyone else specifically.
Meaning I wasn't sure about you either. :?
In post 3867, UnaBombaH wrote:I do not understand why you would post your thoughts and reads into your confessional instead of giving town more to analyze and information to work with.
this was in response to you saying that you had kept "diary" in your confessional.
I actually thought it was quite scummy to keep those thoughts to yourself rather than just out them. :igmeou:

Then the only things where I might have come across as "defending" or townreading you, are the ones where pushing you felt sub-optimal to pushing Ramcius/Karmeleon.

And now you clinging onto this whole "leading voice for town" and using that to discredit/shade me.. Not sure why you would be anything other than "yellow" to me for now. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5428 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:08 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 4259, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 4245, Xtoxm wrote:we get to sub 24h and a speedwagon pops up away from mcqueen
after i cant get more than 4 or 5 votes on him all day
thats definitely a thing that happens to town
i knew this would happen
creature might be town just based on how many people are jumping on him
hes the leading wagon for sure
This is you trying to pull off a narrative.
It's not because we are sub 24h that a wagon has emerged.
It's because multiple players are feeling there are better lynch options for today, and I hope we manage to group enough people together to actually make it happen.
Instead of Creature, vote for Karm if you're worried Creature is town.
Or do you argue that BOTH of the wagons I promote are mislynches vs your McQueen push? :?
This is still something that rubs me..
Assuming Xtoxmaximus is town here..it would mean that they seriously overestimated the wagon on Creature. Like
seriously
But it would lend some credibility to town!Creature as well, and maybe scum!McQueen in the sense that Ramcius-wagon got multiple scum jumping on it near deadline.
Interestingly, from my PoV, that could mean 2 scum in
TLK/NevMax/Davesaz.

If I want to keep my head about scum!Creature, then Xtoxmax is scum as well, and I'm not sure I like that.
Based on D1 lynch-wagon alone it seems unlikely. Or at least quite ballsy.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5430 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:11 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5424, mcqueen wrote:am i being discouraged from having private thoughts? Don’t act like we all post everything we think to the main thread. I have been as transparent as possible, and to be quite honest almost everything in my confesssional has been said here. A few stray thoughts didnt make it in. What are u onna scumread me for that?
YOU WERE ON THE GREENER SIDE OF YELLOW. Townlean/null. Not scumread. :lol:
Look at Daves color. Orange, or something like that. Red side of yellow. Scumlean more than townlean. Simple.

If anything, you jumping to these reactions makes me think you are getting redder post by post! :lol:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5447 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:22 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5431, Xtoxm wrote:yeah he ended with less votes than i expected
i dont appreciate your continued gaslighting on me btw and i think this really only comes from scum
I can see that dislike coming from either alignment. :]
If you read that post fully however, you'd see where I ended my inner ponderings.
In post 5428, UnaBombaH wrote:If I want to keep my head about scum!Creature, then Xtoxmax is scum as well,
and I'm not sure I like that.
Based on D1 lynch-wagon alone it seems unlikely. Or at least quite ballsy.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5448 (isolation #74) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:24 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

If you can't understand me, I'm sorry for being so tunnel-y with Creature and not getting my head straight yet.
Although, if you read my latest posts, you could see where I'm headed to IF I can accept town!Creature.
In post 5428, UnaBombaH wrote:Interestingly, from my PoV, that could mean 2 scum in TLK/NevMax/Davesaz.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5450 (isolation #75) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:26 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I just still think that Alt-replace-out -move from Creature was more scum than town. Ech. :?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5459 (isolation #76) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:00 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5449, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I don't get why you're working with pre-flip associations on D3?
Because so many of you seem so convinced that Creature is town. Pre-flip. :lol:
And the pre-flip "associations" between Xtoxmax and Creature are quite different if Creature is indeed scum.
I still agree with you that the lynch-wagon of D1 should be all town.
Should be.
But maybe scum weren't as aware of the sizes of the wagons after all?
Maybe there's already two scum on my slot and they didn't want to group any more together?
I'm trying to see alternatives here, simply because I think TLK should def. be the lynch today.
I'm not willing to let that fruitclaim-fiasco slip.

When Creature comes back online, I want to hear if they heard a me quack last night.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5508 (isolation #77) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:59 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5490, DrewVa wrote:I’ve actually rolled scum with Creature in Heroes and he didn’t bus, unless he was directed to do so. Scum!Creature, is probably hands down the most loyal scummate you could evet ask for, so no, I don’t see him hardbussing TLK. Scum!TLK flip, townspews Creature.
Just remember that we wouldn't even know it's Creature unless he absolutely needed to replace into his main-acc.
Now there's a narrative for that too. :]
Just saying.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5509 (isolation #78) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:01 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5492, DrewVa wrote:How is scum!Dave different from town!Dave? I’ve only played once with Dave as town, in OK 2.
Dave has never been a hyperactive poster, but the difference in amounts of questions vs statements might be a thing I notice sub-consciously. Like said, it's a gutread until I find the energy to make a meta-dive or dave starts posting more.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5638 (isolation #79) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:52 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Creature still didn't confirm hearing a "Quack" last night. :igmeou:

VOTE: Creature
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5760 (isolation #80) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:48 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I got busy during the weekend.
Will be catching up tomorrow.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5916 (isolation #81) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:09 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Yet again, sorry to everyone for flaking!
It's been quite crazy at work+Finland has offered her coldest days in sometime, so there have been side effects.. :(
Side effects include (but are not limited to): rain inside (my stores AC-systems inner heating failed, so one of it's pipes froze and cracked), over half a meter of snow outside (sometimes even on a road your actually supposed to drive on), my car-battery dying during the night (SO.FKING.COLD) and my soon-to-be-officially-Ex-wife harassing me over...well, everything. (how I ruined her life, she ruined my life and self-esteem, and how we are both ruined before the age of 30 :lol: )

I'm not trying to pull anything here, and I'm absolutely going to catch up to the game during today/tomorrow.
Completely depending on if I get my car running tonight so that I don't have to take a taxi for work tomorrow as well..don't love my work enough to pay for doing it! :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5917 (isolation #82) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:16 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5781, The Last Knight wrote:Or we could wait a day so that I can give Profii his fruit back. In that case, we could lynch Elsa or BEF today.
I might just be too out of the loop to understand this, but how does it conf.town you, if you "give profii his fruit back"?
I fail to see how scum!TLK couldn't give a fruit to town!profii.
Or Scum!TLK to scum!profii.
Hell, I don't even think profii is scummy, but it could even be town!TLK giving it to scum!profii.
What do we confirm/decide with you giving a fruit to profii tonight? :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5918 (isolation #83) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:19 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5641, Creature wrote:
In post 5638, UnaBombaH wrote:Creature still didn't confirm hearing a "Quack" last night. :igmeou:

VOTE: Creature
No, I didn't hear anything.
+
In post 5646, Creature wrote:Searched all PMs and confessional thread, there was no quack
Nor should there have been.
Unless you sniffed out my play, I'm thinking you might just be town after all.
I'll "quack" again tonight, and maybe the expected result should be different tomorrow? :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5919 (isolation #84) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:23 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

And just to make sure everyone follows - my quack last night was on such volume and frequency that town wouldn't have heard it.
It is possible for me to "quack" more loudly tonight, however, and maybe at some point, it's gonna be the kind where ONLY a townie can hear it.. :roll:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5921 (isolation #85) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:27 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I dislike the idea that we lynch anyone other than TLK today.
If they really are town, they really are a SuperSaint.
Meaning that we should aim to take advantage of their ability and lynch a scummy slot, or someone else with a claim that is harder to verify.
I'd offer to be shot by the SS, but I think I want to quack once more.. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5922 (isolation #86) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:28 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5920, RCEnigma wrote:To be fair, this was fairly obvious.
OK then, I'll test your ears tonight? :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5924 (isolation #87) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:01 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5807, DrewVa wrote:just a little thing but if TLK does flip scum I think the scum equity of Una goes up a bit. -d
And why would that be? :lol:
I haven't given up on voting/lynching TLK at all today.
When the day ends, you will see that I haven't taken my vote off ever since I declared to vote there.

I only "voted" for Creature in game thread to make my point clear - if they didn't react to my inquiry about the quack, or fakeclaimed an incriminating result, I was going to demand an 1v1 with them.
I really think TLK needs to be lynched today - their attempts to compromise today give me the vibe that they might even be a scum-PR who is trying to get the most out of their ability. (before accepting death) :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5925 (isolation #88) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:07 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

If TLK ever turns out to be town, I'd argue that it's weird how easily scum gave up on that wagon! :lol:
Like, assume he is town.
Assume Elsa is town.
Scum wouldn't want to keep that wagon alive and get mislynch on a SuperSaint + a kill on a Miller? :roll:
There's a case to "stick" to (hehahe), so the wagon can easily be argued to be town tomorrow, and Elsa is more or less universally agreed upon to be a "Vig-target" with the Miller-claim.

I think one or both of them are scum.
Or I think it shouldn't be hard to look for the scum who were eager to jump/stay on TLK after the StickyFruitiasco.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5926 (isolation #89) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:08 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I think Elsa is more likely town than TLK, but my reads this game have been shit, so I'm fine with both of them going down today. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5931 (isolation #90) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:33 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

KISHISHISHISHISHISHISHIIIII!
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6014 (isolation #91) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:47 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Being intelligent isn't the problem in itself.
It's when you realize that people around you are dumb when the social difficulties start.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6017 (isolation #92) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:01 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I think my biggest problem with this game is not having too many scumreads per se, but more like having next to 0 reliable townreads. :lol:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6026 (isolation #93) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:04 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Why are people satisfied with how the fruit-claim -debacle ended?
How did TLK manage to convince you?
I'm still thinking that TLK already dropped the ball with a messy fakeclaim, and to be honest, my only (slight) suspicion towards profii came from the thought that it was supposed to be a coordinated fakeclaim at first. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6029 (isolation #94) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:21 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 6027, mcqueen wrote:and i ask once more, what makes tlk scum outside of the fruit fiasco?
The last one to join the Theta-wagon D1 (as a last effort to try and create a counter for Emperor flippyNips-lynch?).
Was on the Ramcius-lynch. (so were many others, myself included, but that makes 2 for 2 on mislynch-wagons, even if the first one remained an attempt :] )
The SuperSaint-claim in itself feels iffy.
Started today with a very poor fakeclaim, and was unable to recover from that IMO. (Got scummy vibes from that...the sticky kind)
Tries to stall their own lynch, even though their claimed role screams for a controlled lynch to benefit town. (???)
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6031 (isolation #95) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:32 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Also, thinking about numbers at this point shouldn't be our main concern! :lol:
We have so many mislynches "available" to us simply because we landed a scum D1.
I'd argue lynching the claimed SS is the correct play here - then just organize the last vote to be either your top scumread (apparently S_S has gained support from many??) or someone you think should be PL'd (like a claimed Miller).
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6111 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:53 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 6102, profii wrote:If you believe the claim “Super Saint is supposed to be lynched” is a ridiculous idea imo
So with what you're currently saying, is that TLK is "safe" for the rest of the game? :lol:
Assuming he is town, scum will never kill that slot. Why would they? :facepalm:
Now..you are sort of pinging my scumradar here as well, because it seems to me that you don't consider them being scum (at all).
Implying too much information.. :]

I think they are scum -> they are NOT a SuperSaint -> no matter if our organizing works or not. It's a scum-lynch and the "venge-kill" isn't real.
Not gonna move my vote from TLK today.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6112 (isolation #97) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:55 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Or maybe I misinterpreted that quote of yours..
But my thinking is
"Scummy (claimed) SuperSaint is supposed to be lynched."
:]

"..and since we risk them actually being a SuperSaint, we should try and guide the SuperSaints shot to another scummy slot."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6113 (isolation #98) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:00 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

And even further - whoever said we can't organize the hammer is talking poop.
If the majority agrees that TLK is the lynch, we tell everyone to get onboard the wagon.
We then tell the hammerer to unvote -> revote so that they end up last on the wagon.
If they refuse to do that -> lynch them.
If they claim to do that, but really didn't -> lynch them the next day. (PLUS THE POTENTIAL BONUS THAT EVEN SCUM DON'T THEN KNOW WHO WAS THE LAST ONE TO VOTE. MIGHT BE ONE OF THEM ANYWAY?)
Anyone leaving the wagon or some other lynch going through -> we again have scummy individuals to cross-examine tomorrow.

Let's make a lynch happen.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6171 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:05 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I've been on TLK continuously since 18 Jan. :]

I said as much earlier - never moved my vote in the confessional to Creature.
That "vote" In this thread was just to try and make a point.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6204 (isolation #100) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:26 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Just realized/remembered that I'm a day rep.. :lol:

VOTE: END DAY

Please be responsible with your day-end-votes - I'm just laying mine down since I'm going to sleep+work next, meaning that I won't be around to vote for the next ~18 or so hours..
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6274 (isolation #101) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:20 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

And here I was thinking my quacking days might be over as of now.. :lol:
+2charges
+ascetic
+weak

Also threw my won prize of "Weak" Elsas way. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6280 (isolation #102) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:23 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Scum might have roleblocked me last night, but not gonna happen any more. :]

RCe - heard any quacking last night?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6284 (isolation #103) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:25 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Jingle didn't understand my Boonus-play btw.. :lol:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6286 (isolation #104) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:25 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 6282, RCEnigma wrote:No Una, you don't have a quack.
.. I.. Don't?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6289 (isolation #105) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:27 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Seems.. Fishy..
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6291 (isolation #106) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:27 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

:roll:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6295 (isolation #107) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:31 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 6293, Jingle wrote:Una probscum
It's just that you're too good of a player to understand my lowly tactics.. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6342 (isolation #108) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:23 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 6311, Jingle wrote:
In post 4972, mcqueen wrote:i know the prize i want the most and it’s not a vig shot. Honestly Room A’s prizes sucked last night. The only useful one was a Weak modifier but Elsa wanted to use it on me if he won, so he would have wasted His prize
This.
And THIS was the round I was a part of Jingle.
I didn't want Elsa/Mcqueen throwing weaks to town investigatives, or giving ascetics to their scumbuddies, so I deemed it better for none of us to win anything.
I used Elsa similarly that I tried to use Creature last night.
I didn't trust either of your slots, so I tried to bait Creature in the case where they are actually pink -> leads to them outing themselves.
And if they turn out to be blue, as they did, it's still in my hands to make sure they don't get it (unless you both happened to be Pink).

I still stand behind the way I have played my BOONus rounds, but you can call that scummy if you want to.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6349 (isolation #109) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:29 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 6343, RCEnigma wrote:You're conf town Una you don't have to explain.
Why am I conf.town? :lol:
I mean I'm glad I am, but apparently I'm conf.town only to you.. :shifty:

Also, beware of this here Jingle - whoever said death doesn't come with a bell around it's neck never played Gator Golf! :eek:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6352 (isolation #110) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:30 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 6346, RCEnigma wrote:Because the confirmed traitor tried to push a Lynch through on Una day 1 over the now confirmed scum rolecop.
Ah, now I see.
Good answer. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6353 (isolation #111) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:31 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

So..which first? S_S?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6362 (isolation #112) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:36 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Btw...they are both scum! :lol:

Why didn't S_S vote TLK?
Because they KNEW Elsa wasn't going to end up last on the wagon.
Meaning they would've committed suicide then and there! :lol:

Town!S_S would've assumed that Elsa ends up last on the wagon OR is scum.
So they would've done their vote on TLK, and ended up dead after the lynch. :]
Instead, they KNEW that Elsa wasn't going to do it because scum has no reason to kill themselves like that (because any day they survive further advances their wincon).

BOTH OF THEM
not doing what they agreed to do, means that they are both scum. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6366 (isolation #113) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:38 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 6363, RCEnigma wrote:Una was my night 2 check, Vanilla.
THIS IS NOT TRUE BTW.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6367 (isolation #114) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:38 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Wait, I'll check.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6374 (isolation #115) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:42 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I'm not Vanilla though.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6376 (isolation #116) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:42 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Like, according to Wiki I'm not Vanilla.
I think.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6378 (isolation #117) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:45 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Hot from the oven - straight from the Wiki:
A Named Townie is a role that has no real abilities, but differs from a normal Vanilla Townie in the sense it has a unique title or attribute.
How do you guys interpret this?
That I am a Vanilla townie BUT DIFFER FROM OTHER VANILLAS by having a name.

or

I'm NOT A VANILLA TOWNIE BECAUSE I have a name.

??
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6380 (isolation #118) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:46 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Again, from the Wiki:
"There is little that can differentiate a Named Townie from a Vanilla Townie, however by not being a VT it can itself be considered a kind of power."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6385 (isolation #119) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:50 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 6382, RCEnigma wrote:I'm terrible at mechanics, I still want the claim.
ONE THING AT A TIME!!

WHOEVER RCE ASKS THE CLAIM FROM - DO NOT ANSWER YET.

I want to make sure I'd check as Vanilla to a Bunyip. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6387 (isolation #120) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:51 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Also: I told you guys I wasn't lying about my exact claim. :]

I am the Town Ducky.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6398 (isolation #121) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:55 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6400 (isolation #122) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:55 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

RCE is scum too? :facepalm:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6402 (isolation #123) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:56 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I TRUSTED YOU!
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6417 (isolation #124) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:12 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 6414, Jingle wrote:Kinda thinking Una is town now, which blows because I already made him weak.
My quacking was already pretty weak.. :(

Guess I'm a stay-at-home Ducky for real now.. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6418 (isolation #125) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:14 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Boonsky, my man, confirmed I am not indeed Vanilla. :]
So.....RCE......I'm afraid I can't trust you to make it to LyLo either. :(

Good thing you conf.towned me anyway! (regardless of your alignment)
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6420 (isolation #126) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:15 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

CONF.TOWN UNA IS THE BEST UNA!
IT MEANS I CAN GO CRAZY WITH MY FAKECLAIM GAMBITS AND...no..wait.. :oops:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6422 (isolation #127) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:16 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Don't be such a bore Jingle.. :yawn:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6424 (isolation #128) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:17 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 6405, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 6402, UnaBombaH wrote:I TRUSTED YOU!
IM SOOOO SORRY!!!!
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6426 (isolation #129) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:18 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 6423, profii wrote:I tried to post earlier but I think it failed- I gave Una the Ascetic thing because I figured he was some kind of loud/semi claimed dude and I figured we could prove his role via other means, thus reducing the wifom of someone else making a claim and potentially failed results on that slot or whatever

soz but it seemed like the best way to nullify that negative utility
I liked this idea.
Didn't want town to throw unnecessary modifiers my way because of my fakeclaim, but this somewhat solidifies town!profii. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6428 (isolation #130) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:20 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I play to win, for sure. :]
I'm just a big advocate for goofing WHILE winning..
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6520 (isolation #131) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:41 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 6500, Jingle wrote:@BEF why is EJ not being Hammer-1 more damning than SS not being hammer?
I think people are getting this all mixed up.
AFAIK it was supposed to be Elsa on the hammer, S_S at L-1.

Correct me if I'm definitely wrong. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6521 (isolation #132) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:44 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 6506, DrewVa wrote:Bef stop drunkposting

Elsa was going to be l1

Ss was supposed to hammer
Oh, so I WAS mistaken.. :?
Huh.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6524 (isolation #133) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:51 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

No one died during the night.
S_S is proposed to be the lynch today, Elsa tomorrow.
I gave Elsa a weak modifier from the BOONus-round, so they shouldn't be able to perform a kill tonight. :]

We are also checking a game-mechanic today where we all vote someone in our confessional, and then later "unvote-revote" in one post.
That is to see if there's any credibility to Elsas claim. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6525 (isolation #134) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:52 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 6519, Elsa Jay wrote:Hardclaim not scum. More in the third party area by my very nature anyway.
Imagine if Elsa is SK with a weak-modifier.. :lol:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6708 (isolation #135) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:45 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I'm thinking S_S and Elsa are both reasonable lynches for today.
Probably one of them is the BEST choice, while the other is still likely better than a poor one.
BUT.
Out of the two of them it feels like Elsa is the one who needs to go first.
I dislike the fact that they didn't end up at the end of the wagon.
If it's a mod-decision to not count the vote-unvote when done inside one post, fine. (I disagree with that as a principle, but it's up to the mod)
But even then, if I were to have been in Elsas shoes, I would've made a post that unvoted EARLIER.
I mean, why not?
Then just revote when it was time.
So if they made a mistake, or if we think the mod made a "mistake", it doesn't matter.
They both shat the bed, but we start with Elsa.

My 2,4 cents.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6709 (isolation #136) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:47 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 6708, UnaBombaH wrote:They both shat the bed, but we start with Elsa.
This is a reference to Elsa/S_S, not our divine mods. :good:

(Still love you Boonsky and BuDucky! :oops: )
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6716 (isolation #137) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:12 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 6712, Something_Smart wrote:(Jokes aside, that's serious. Don't conflate what Elsa did with what I did.)
Oh, don't worry.
I know they are very different kinds of poop.
But yours smells just as bad on that bed, considering every townie should use the toilet.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6717 (isolation #138) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:13 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

What am I doing with my freetime? :facepalm:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6993 (isolation #139) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:32 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I still exist btw!
But so does work, and it has been kicking my ass for few days.. :?
I'm making a comeback tonight/sunday.
Please don't the day before that, and I'll try to reach a decision for myself on what is the most reasonable vote. :9
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7374 (isolation #140) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:34 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

If Elsa lied about the votemechanic, they die today. Previous night-results shouldn't affect that.
I'm going to read S_S through soon, and see whether that gives me ideas.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7412 (isolation #141) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:17 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 7403, RCEnigma wrote:Una and I didn't have a 1v1. He slightly scumreads me after my claim though I think? I still townread Una and have heard 0 quacks.
What happens here?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7413 (isolation #142) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:20 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 6363, RCEnigma wrote:In addition, I'm a bunyip. Essentially a Neapolitan. Una was my night 2 check, Vanilla.
+
In post 6365, RCEnigma wrote:Una this is why I know you haven't quacked but I townread you for trying to catch creature out with it anyway.
+
In post 7403, RCEnigma wrote:I still townread Una and have heard 0 quacks.
What am I missing here?
Or is it RCE who is missing something? :giggle:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7416 (isolation #143) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:32 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 7407, Elsa Jay wrote:I lied so we could hang scum and it worked out for us. I have only been a Miller this game who claimed traitor until Una made me Weak.
Elsa.
I like to pull "silly" gambits myself, and I don't find any trouble keeping secrets from the rest of the town if need be, BUT...I really feel you crossed a line with that stunt if you really are town here.
I remember us having a similar discussion about the "survivor-mentality" back in the day when you were JayDragonKing (or something close to that :lol: can never quite be sure which it was).
I absolutely dislike townies playing survivor, and I'd always rather find myself baiting for a NK or "surrender to being the lynch" if it benefits town more.
Because playing the opposite way always benefits clever scum more. (note the word "clever". Not every scum can take advantage of it I guess)

You really should be the lynch for that decision you made.
And you saying that we did catch scum because of it..? Sure.
But in an optimal scenario you would've been shot by the SuperSaint, and S_S would've still been the lynch yesterday. :]
AND instead of you, McQueen would still likely be alive.
So even if you were to be town, then you traded another townies life for your own and call it fair.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7466 (isolation #144) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:58 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 7448, Nev and Max wrote:Gamma and Una finished yesterday not voting, why?
Not sure why I'm even answering this, but here ya go:
In post 6993, UnaBombaH wrote:I still exist btw!
But so does work, and it has been kicking my ass for few days.. :?
I'm making a comeback tonight/sunday.
Please don't the day before that, and I'll try to reach a decision for myself on what is the most reasonable vote. :9
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7469 (isolation #145) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:05 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Nothing from the mod.
Not gonna make a readlist. (although I do usually like them)

I'm thinking BEF might be the one scumread I initially had correct, while I strayed to tunnel on Creature.. :lol:
Nev&Max is likely scum too.
And unlike Elsa who tries to make it seems like "one or the others"....I'm thinking it's them playing for distance.
So BEF+N&M+Elsa.
Top it off with someone like Jingle (who just so happens, came out with the opposite angle), and we have a scum team trying to "scatter" from the light. :]

Still not sure who (if anyone really) is "locktown" in this game.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7471 (isolation #146) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:19 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Off to bed.
Was quickly checking something about RCE's claim and still feel like there might be something wrong there. :?

Possibly need to swap RCE with either BEF or Jingle, and it would still seems OK to me.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7472 (isolation #147) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:20 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I never go for pagetops btw.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7473 (isolation #148) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:20 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I always leave them for the Duckies and such.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7474 (isolation #149) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:20 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

But WAIT.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7476 (isolation #150) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:21 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

..just look at a penguin take it from him.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7478 (isolation #151) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:21 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

:lol:

Good night MafiaScum, I love you all! :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7741 (isolation #152) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:36 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 7668, Jingle wrote:Your odds of lynching me are about as good as my odds of lynching you.
Except that the Penguin would likely get me on their side, voting you. :]

I'm getting major scum-tingles from the Jingles.
Also scumvibes from Nev to the Max... :roll:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7742 (isolation #153) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:01 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

THEY ARE TRYING TO GO TO DISTANCE! O_O
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7744 (isolation #154) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:03 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

If I weren't so ridiculously paranoid about DrewVa this game would be fine at this point....... :(

One of Jingle/RCE.
BEF+N&M.
Elsa?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7756 (isolation #155) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:19 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 7748, Xtoxm wrote:i would be surprised and very impressed if rce is scum
Me too, but also fck that shit for deceiving me and trying to pocket me he needs to burn for that oh gawd I hope he isn't scum
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7757 (isolation #156) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:20 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I think I could've done some SERIOUS DMG as scum this game. :?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7758 (isolation #157) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:21 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I mean.
RCE claiming Neapolitan is the biggest thing that creeps me.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7768 (isolation #158) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:28 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 6363, RCEnigma wrote:In addition, I'm a bunyip. Essentially a Neapolitan. Una was my night 2 check, Vanilla.
..well...Bunyip, but you got the point.
Also, the result was false, I am not Vanilla.
In post 6365, RCEnigma wrote:Una this is why I know you haven't quacked but I townread you for trying to catch creature out with it anyway.
And then there is this.

"I know you haven't quacked"

Fits the Bunyip-role, sure. But also fits a Tracker/Motion Detector/whatever seeing that I didn't move N2.
So this could be scum being overly confident with themselves. Until I put my foot on the ground.
In post 6418, UnaBombaH wrote:Boonsky, my man, confirmed I am not indeed Vanilla. :]
So.....RCE......I'm afraid I can't trust you to make it to LyLo either. :(

Good thing you conf.towned me anyway! (regardless of your alignment)
..was followed by..
In post 6397, RCEnigma wrote:Well...putting my foot in my mouth now, my result on Una was in fact incorrect....
Mmhm.
In post 6403, RCEnigma wrote:Boon corrected it in my confessional before I claimed. Literally right before but I didn't check it till he pmed me. I don't know of j can say that but I said it.
I'm sure he did.. :igmeou:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7770 (isolation #159) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:30 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 7769, DrewVa wrote:Are you referring to us, because if we’re in LYLO with you and Jingle, like no question, who we lynch.
If all three of you make it to LyLo, the remaining scum is doing something wrong..! :lol:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7774 (isolation #160) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:40 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 7773, RCEnigma wrote:Well Una did you quack at me that night?
Hold on to this until people take stances on whether they think you should be lynched or not. :]

@everyone else -
based on my latest posting, who thinks RCE might have fakeclaimed Bunyip / is scum? :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7963 (isolation #161) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:50 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

So.
My paranoia on DrewVa might not be for nothing after all.
RCE is more or less conf.town, I was just poking for reactions.
I fabricated that latest "case" on why RCE's claim was scummy.
Check the postnumbers - they arent in order. :]

This will also be the second time I get to see Mala flip scum after fakeclaiming a doc. :]

The remaining scumteam is in DrewVa(?), N&M, BEF, Jingle?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7964 (isolation #162) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:52 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I have claimed "Town Ducky" ever since I joined btw.
I'm not backing from that claim.
I also explained it last gameday - I'm simply a named townie. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8080 (isolation #163) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:02 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 8065, Creature wrote:Why are we ignoring RCEnigma again?
+
In post 8067, Creature wrote:Do you have a towncase on him?
Don't have a towncase on anyone.

Seemed to have very similar thought patterns with RCE earlier in the game. Not "towny" in itself I guess, but I find it easier to townbin than scumread them.
I've also pondered on that whole claiming thing...them calling me Vanilla and putting the blame on a mod-mistake..dunno.
They are very unlikely to be a "blocker" (or be scum and have someone else block me), because it would've made no sense to call me Vanilla.
They could be a Watcher/Tracker etc, but even then...they could've just claimed that.
Fakeclaiming Bunyip vs Watcher/Tracker/Motion Detector makes no sense.
So I guess that leaves me with them just being a Bunyip.
Scum!Bunyip makes no sense?
So willing to just call that town and move on.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8158 (isolation #164) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:32 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Yes.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8159 (isolation #165) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:34 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I'm feeling discouraged again.
RCE could still be scum!Neopolitan/Bunyip.
I don't have enough experience with most of these slots to feel comfortable with my reads.
If BuDucky himself or someone like Chill was around I'd feel better about my reads. :(
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8206 (isolation #166) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:21 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 8201, Nero Cain wrote:Is a Creature/EJ/Una team too simple?
I'd argue it would be overly complicated. :lol:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8207 (isolation #167) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:32 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Why was I called dumbdumb D2 when I argued at least one of Ramcius/Creature is scum?
If anyone is softing suspicions towards Creature NOW, after I have let go of that tunnel... :igmeou:

I'm thinking it should be easier to find exactly three scum, than it would be to find "~three" scum.
I'm also thinking I'll return to my first colored post with the EoD1 wagons with all the flips we now have.
There has to be something there.

Think about it - even scum couldn't have felt too confident/certain about how D1 was going to end.
I think they were more or less bound to "show up" in the final VC. :]

Also still thinking about that whole dayrep thing (although not as much and intensely as BEF is).
I'm willing to bank my Duckyness on scum not knowing their ability to pick a dayrep was gonna get outed.
And IF they didn't know it was ever gonna be outed, THEN they would've def. picked one D2.

Also scanning S_S's ISOs so sassily..shit is surely somehow supporting my assessments.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8209 (isolation #168) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:46 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3870, UnaBombaH wrote:So, now that I've seen the two flips thusfar, I'd like to make some bold accusations.
All town in:
Alonzo [12/26, 18:53]
, DrewVa [12/27, 17:01], Xtoxm [12/28, 16:53],
Cheeky Dancer [12/28, 17:48]

Mainly because the votes have all been added so close to the deadline.
I uncolored the two unflipped players from here.
Still thinking it would be a bus to remember if we have two scum in Xtoxm/DrewVa, so leaning still leaning both town or what I said before..
In post 3870, UnaBombaH wrote:MAX ONE SCUM IN HERE IMO, AND THEY WILL BE HARD TO CATCH IF SO.
:]
In post 3870, UnaBombaH wrote:Assuming there's a daytalk for scum, I'd say TWO scum in either of the two other wagons.
Karmeleon
Creature [12/19, 08:19]
Emperors New Groove
PenguinPower [12/24, 08:34]
Ramcius
[12/24, 11:45]
...so with the flip/replacements we've had since..it was Creature after all? Or just Penguin. Or both of them. :lol:
In post 2400, Boonskiies wrote:
Theta Alpine
UnaBombaH
[3]: -
Almost Chara [12/27, 14:50]
Elsa Jay [12/28, 17:41]
The Last Knight [12/28, 17:35]
This wagon also feels simple enough after a few days of playing.. :lol:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8212 (isolation #169) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:49 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3870, UnaBombaH wrote:We have to look for a name that kept coming up the most during D1 as a potential lynch in the pool of Ultimate Liars, Xtoxm, DrewVa.
One of the six who was on these three is the remaining scum.
Something_Smart was on Xtoxm, fitting the above.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8213 (isolation #170) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:51 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

...meaning that it's quite reasonable to think that scum were trying to coordinate a lynch on Theta/TLK D1.

So Elsa/Creature/PenguinPowaH are all back on the plate for me. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8217 (isolation #171) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:57 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 8210, DrewVa wrote:If scum had that ability, why wouldn’t they have known about it on D1? So, they would then have to know that they wouldn’t be anonymous, right? And that suspicion would thereby fall on any slot in there who didn’t win a prize? And it’s only now that Boon tells us, that one of the slots is always random.
Huh.
In post 2404, Boonskiies wrote:Did you know...that the Mafia Team has an additional factional ability that allows them the opportunity to pick
one of themselves as a Day Rep
?
+
In post 2404, Boonskiies wrote:They don't have to use this ability, but
starting Night 1, it definitely became available!
They likely didn't know how the dayreps are selected.
They likely thought they could just blend in with the randomness.
They likely didn't know Boon would yell their ability out loud the next day.
I mean,
IN HOW MANY GAMES DOES THE MOD REVEAL SCUMTEAMS ABILITIES AT THE START OF THE DAY AFTER GIVING IT TO THEM?

And to anyone saying it's not "powerful" to be a dayrep, I call bs.
Scum should be seeking to use any "power" available to them.
Being a dayrep...well, It's still power to manipulate, drive an agenda, tell a narrative. Potray as a "teamplayer" by "not hammering until we are all sure" etc etc.
I'm not expecting a scum!dayrep would just end day because they can. :yawn:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8218 (isolation #172) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:57 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 8214, Nero Cain wrote:i like how Una just colored Elsa red.
..it's in her blood.. :shifty:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8223 (isolation #173) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:05 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 8219, DrewVa wrote:According to your theory Una, that would make Dave and BEF the scumteam because Creature has used a disloyal on Thanos.
Huh? :?
How does "Creature using a disloyal on Thanos" make
A) Creature town?
B) Dave and BEF scum?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8225 (isolation #174) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:10 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 8219, DrewVa wrote:Not sure how votes on UL fit into this, however?
Like, if we REALLY want to tear everything apart, it goes like this.
EVERYONE IN THE TOP 2-4 WAGONS IS A SUSPECT!

Meaning: Creature, PenguingPower,
Ramcius
Almost Chara
Elsa Jay
The Last Knight
, davesaz, Thanos.

Now, you see where that leaves us?
We have a lynchpool of 5 instead of the 3 I suggested. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8227 (isolation #175) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:12 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 8224, DrewVa wrote:It wasn’t all that powerful on D2, because on D1, any rep who tried to end the day early, rightfully had a huge FOS lobbed at them, so what power would that really be?
Well, we didn't see anyone trying to tell much of a story with it, but maybe that is because Boon did tell us about it? :lol:
Like...trying to play a friendly neighbourhood townie!dayrep after Boon has just told us that one of them could always be scum if they just wanted to wouldn't be the smartest move I guess?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8229 (isolation #176) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:14 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

...........................................I'm not sure we should be having this discussion. :facepalm:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8232 (isolation #177) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:20 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I wasn't even a part of this game during D1, but I still think I grasped the overall "feeling" near the EoD.
People weren't certain AT ALL, who was really gonna be the lynch.
So I think scum were either going to take the full benefit of a hard bus (I think we all know this wasn't the case with the flips), or at least TRY to make another wagon go through.
And in a situation where they can't clearly see what wagon is going through, and it's based on PLURALITY, NOT HAMMERING AT L-1, spreading out too thin or "far" from the biggest wagons would basically be the same as bussing.
In post 3870, UnaBombaH wrote:We have to look for a name that kept coming up the most during D1 as a potential lynch in the pool of Ultimate Liars, Xtoxm, DrewVa.
These were the names thrown around, alongside my slot as well.
Leaving us with wagons 2-5.
Something_Smart was on the fifth wagon with a now-flipped townie.
Leaving us with wagons 2-4.
If you think that is a stretch, then we think about this game very differently.

AT LEAST 2 SCUM IN EoD1 WAGONS 2-4. (or scumteam was very silly)
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8233 (isolation #178) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:23 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Heh, I guess S_S being on Xtoxm of all people should make them green.
Meaning that IF there was someone bussing D1, it was DrewVa. :lol:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8234 (isolation #179) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:24 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I'm off to work now.
I hope something good comes out of me pouring my heart out.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8236 (isolation #180) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:45 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 8235, Jingle wrote:Una, your theory about day reps is garbage.
And this is me not giving a flying duck. :]

If I were scum here, I would've definitely taken a dayrep-position D2 for myself or my teammate, and none of you would've apparently punished me for it at all.
So there's that. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8237 (isolation #181) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:48 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 8235, Jingle wrote:Would someone pick the mass claim order?
PenguinPower
BEF
Gamma
Nero
Xtoxmaxmox
Creature
Dave
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8533 (isolation #182) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:06 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 8306, DrewVa wrote:
Una is only town because of the claimed creature result, and creature is not locktown.
And I've been consistently crumbing/claiming my role ever since I joined the game.
The only thing I played around with was that whole "quacking thing" where I tried to pressure Creature.

I've also been checked by Creature AND RCE.
So if both of them are scum, sure, I'm not town.
Go check the moment where RCE claimed he had a "Vanilla" result on me.
I WAS THE ONE CALLING HIM SCUM FOR HAVING A UNTRUE RESULT.

He backed out of that and said Boon originally game him a "Vanilla" result but fixed it.
And even after all that, he has been calling me town consistently.
So unless you think the remaining three scum is RCE/Creature/UnaB, please try to decide how you read me. :]

It's also hard for me to understand why I thought you had me as a solid townread before, but maybe I just misunderstood something.
Or maybe your two heads think differently? Dunno.

Like I said before to DrewVa, we can all be suspects if you want to keep this game spread thin.
I TRIED my best to argue why we have a lynchpool of 5 (or maybe just 3) based on EoD1 wagons.
YET PEOPLE ONLY MANAGED TO STICK TO THE PARTS WHERE I ARGUED ABOUT DAYREPS.
:facepalm:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8534 (isolation #183) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:07 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Like seriously.
So many players are acting like superstars, and simultaneously miss key points from other players posts.
With the experience some of you have, I'm no one to discredit that status, but please at least read what others write before continuing to not reevaluate.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8537 (isolation #184) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:14 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Then why are you getting peeved when people are still suspicious of your slot? :]

Also:
DO YOU TOWNREAD ME
or not?
Just want to see a definitive answer.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8541 (isolation #185) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:17 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 8314, Nev and Max wrote:Last I checked, minus a vig shot or something, they can only Target one person for a kill.
+
In post 4563, the worst wrote:Hey Boon, I heard some rumours that those conspirators might have some kind of vigilante justice plan which could preemptively end a day phase.
DANGER! DANGER
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8542 (isolation #186) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:18 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 8539, DrewVa wrote:I mostly just kinda stopped thinking about your slot one way or the other
Well, at least this fits my assessment of you. :]

I'm thinking your slot might be the "deepscum" we have been looking fore.. :cop:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8549 (isolation #187) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:27 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 8388, Jingle wrote:basically the point of it is that EJ scumlynch only saves SS if EJ is traitor and SS actually wanted EJ dead, therefore EJ can only be traitor.
I see your point here, and agree with the logic.
BUT.
I'd argue that S_S was always supposed to be the lynch from scum!PoV. :]
So for me, Elsa is still a potential scum!anything.
BUT.
I'm also the one who gave her the Weak-modifier, so I don't feel the need to kill her..quickly.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8554 (isolation #188) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:55 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 8544, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8542, UnaBombaH wrote:I'm thinking your slot might be the "deepscum" we have been looking fore..
well enjoy lynching both Profii and Penguin first

are you even reading this thread right now Una?

-d
Been catching up simultaneously. :]
I just like to post while doing it.

I named PP as the first to claim because my suspicions towards that slot rose after I re-checked the EoD1 wagons.
I thought I had already said as much.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8583 (isolation #189) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:08 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 8574, PenguinPower wrote:Last night, I used my loyal 1-shot neighborizer on [DrewVa], and now [she] [is] confirmed town to me.
This simplifies things to me significantly.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8946 (isolation #190) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:17 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 8749, Elsa Jay wrote:Thank you, bird that isn't a duck.
Currently at this post, will catch up properly tomorrow. (~14h from now)
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9190 (isolation #191) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:24 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

So uh..was wondering why the day ended before I got time to catch up and move my vote.
Apparently that was the scum!DayVig-stunt? :lol:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9198 (isolation #192) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:35 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Waitwaitwait.
Did DrewVa townlock anyone before dying/by flipping?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9200 (isolation #193) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:36 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I no longer need to be paranoid about DrewVa OR Creature, so there's that. :lol:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9202 (isolation #194) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:39 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 9199, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 9197, RCEnigma wrote:I would have preferred you resolved Elsa with the fruit but on Bef's scumflip I think she's town anyways.
Who do you have as scum if I flip town?
Riddle me this - why would scum pull this stunt off when you were going to be a mislynch anyway? (assuming you are town - from their PoV)
Scum could've waited for your lynch, get another nightkill off, and still Vig someone else later if a wagon on themselves ever formed.
Why use it now just to get a "mislynch" on you through? :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9203 (isolation #195) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:39 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

(...which was going to happen anyway)
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9205 (isolation #196) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:41 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

The numbers are 10-3 for us currently, right?
I counted ten deaths on the first post, and this was a 23-p. game.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9206 (isolation #197) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:46 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Well, I had to check my own notes and ISO, and I DID end up with scum!BEF even before that Vig-stunt, so.. :]
Also realized they were my first gut-scumread.
I just forgot about it because I was holding off the rain in my Creature-tunnel.. :roll:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9208 (isolation #198) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:52 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Dunno. I'm a bit tired today.
But BlurredEnigmaFish has to die today.
If for nothing else, then at least for the Venge-claim.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9368 (isolation #199) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:42 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I'm finally learning how to play piano.