Awaken, my child
and embrace the glory that is your birthright
know that I am the OVERMIND
the eternal will of the swarm
and you have been created to
serve me

Current Order of Players

PLAYERLIST
  1. Shoshin the worst (the worst + Shoshin hydra)
  2. Mephistophanes 39 (Nancy Drew 39 and Aristophanes hydra)
  3. Varsoon
  4. Almost Chara (Almost50 + Chara Hydra)
  5. Michael Scott (Auro + Volxen Hydra)
  6. Kokichi Oma
  7. Firebringer
    Tibor and Lumia (brassherald and Gamma Emerald hydra)

8. jjh927
    nicorobin

9. Mewtaph
  10. alchemist21
  11. ProFlavor (Flavor Leaf and profii hydra)
  12. u r a person 2
  13. pinturicchio
  14. Creature
    Taly

Spoiler: Living Players
PLAYERLIST
  1. Varsoon
  2. Michael Scott (Auro + Volxen Hydra)
  3. Firebringer
    Tibor and Lumia (brassherald and Gamma Emerald hydra)

4. Mewtaph
  5. alchemist21
  6. ProFlavor (Flavor Leaf and profii hydra)
  7. pinturicchio
  8. Creature
    Taly

Events:
Spoiler:
jjh927 replaces NicoRobin
Creature replaces Taly
Firebringer replaces Tibor and Lumia

Mod links: Mathblade's Topic -- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=75213

Spoiler: VoteCount Settings
priorVCNumber=0
url=viewtopic.php?f=3&t=78296
playerList=Shoshin the worst{Shoshin+Sho+the worst+the duck+tw+stw},Varsoon,Mephistophanes 39{Nancy Drew 39+Nancy+Ari+Aristophanes},Almost Chara{A50+Almost50+Chara+AC},Michael Scott{MS+Auro+Volxen},Kokichi Oma,Tibor and Lumia{Gamma Emerald+BrassHerald},NicoRobin,Mewtaph,Alchemist21,ProFlavor{Flavor Leaf+Profii},u r a person 2{person},pinturicchio{Pikachu},Taly
replacementList=NicoRobin:jjh927,Taly:Creature,Tibor and Lumia:Firebringer
moderatorNames=Krazy,mastina,schadd_
dayStartNumbers=0,2366,2663,3057,3261
cleanDay=true
deadline=(expired on 2019-02-18 14:22:09)[/area]
deadList=Shoshin the worst-1,Mephistophanes 39-1,Creature-2,Kokichi Oma-2,u r a person 2-2,Almost Chara-3,Firebringer-4
flavor=[youtube][/youtube]
voteOverrides=
color=purple
Last edited by Krazy on Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:52 am, edited 78 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Krazy »

• Fourteen players square off in a game with flavor based on the Starcraft universe

[*]There will be a mafia faction, they will have daytalk, and an optional discord server. There will be three mafia members
[*]This is a confirmed single-ball game with no third party roles. The distribution of players will be 11 town vs 3 mafia
[*]All anti-town players will have full fake PMs including flavor
[*]10 day day 1, 8 day dayphases after that, 2 day nights
[*]This is not a bastard game. No cults, no mid-game alignment changes
[*]Schadd_ and Mastina are backup moderators
[*]There will be no Beloved Princess, Governor, Jester, Lyncher, Godfather, Fruit Vendor, Psychologist, Lightning Rod, Redirector, Witches, Arsonists, Serial Killers, Survivors, Lightning Rods, or Nexuses.
[*]While this is not mountainous, there will be considerably less swing than in Starcraft: Mafia
[*]There will be a role similar to a town-aligned vigilante in this game
[*]This game will feature roles that interact with the order of players in the player list, but the primary emphasis will still be on day play and not night actions.[/list]

SPECTATOR LIST
  1. skitter30
  2. Irrelephant11
  3. Elsa Jay
  4. Nauci
  5. Mitillos
  6. Teacher

Sample role PM:

Zerg ZerglingWelcome to Starcraft 2 Mafia!

Spoiler:

You are a zerg zergling, a
town zergling

While you are very close to a vanilla town, during the night you can move up or down the player list up to two spots. This will resolve after all current night actions have gone through, except actions that might adjust your position.

You are a ground unit.

Win:
You win when the three-man mafia team has been removed.

Game thread here:

Confirm:
Please confirm by responding with your alignment and role name
Last edited by Krazy on Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Krazy »

The Boilerplate Rules

important bit
  • Day one will be 10 days, 8 day dayphases after that
  • 48 hour night phase
  • Majority lynches
  • 48 hours before prod, 24 hours before replacement after prod
  • Scum have daytalk and fake role PMs including full flavor, they also will have access to a discord server if they want one
  • Mastina and Schadd_ are backup moderators

General

1. This game uses sitewide rules: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6470
1a. Do not private message other users about anything having to do with this game in any circumstance even/especially if you are dead/have replaced out/are spectating/etc. If you even think it might be a grey area, it is not a grey area, it is not ok. This includes informal conversations on discord. Do not refer indirectly to game events in this game until the game is complete, including in signatures, signup threads, or anywhere else. Do not refer to statements made in this game in this game in other games.
2. Did you know that discussion of ongoing mafia games is not allowed? -- viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30908
2a. Did you think there was an exception to 2? Nope, there isn't. There's no grey area. If the game is ongoing, IT DOES NOT EXIST IN THIS THREAD. Likewise, this game does not exist in any other thread. No reference, whatsoever, should be made about other ongoing games. Ever. Not directly, not indirectly, not at all.

Respect

1. Be nicer to other people than they are to you. Attack the play not the player.
1a. Assume good faith for replace-outs. Players can cancel a replace-out if a replacement has not yet been found. Players can replace-back-in if they have not been dead threaded for the same slot, unless you were force replaced. If you replace out, please do not comment directly or indirectly about the game in other sections of the site including the queue and/or your signature. This falls into the broad umbrella of "outside influence."
1b. Please do not ask other players to replace out, discourage them from playing the game, or otherwise create a hostile gaming environment.
1c. Sexual innuendo toward other players will result in a moderator warning.
Play to win.

2a.
You must read your role pm, and confirm that you understand your role.

2b.
Do not state, whether honest or false, that you have not read your role pm
in-thread. If I somehow forget to send you a role pm or send you multiple role pms, please contact me
by pm
2c. You can claim scum, and you can claim scum with someone else provided that the moderator can reasonably suspect non-malicious motives behind such.
2d. Scum can night kill their teammates, but I must see evidence that such a move is not game-throwing.
Avoid using the plain spoiler (blackout tag). Use spoiler= instead!
This is wrong.

Please use spoiler tags when posting large videos or animated GIFs.

4a. Gifs this size are ok, any larger should be spoilered:
i.e. gifs this size should be spoilered:
Spoiler:

5. Cryptography and other forms of codes are generally not allowed. Breadcrumbs are generally okay.
Constant off-topic posting will not be tolerated.

Provable randomness is strongly discouraged.
In particular, do not use the dice tag.
8. Hydras -- While I will not be issuing moderator warnings, please do try to keep hydra slips to a minimum. You are welcome to post an ego post on your main. Please try to sign your posts.
9. Please try to make the game at least relatively mobile friendly. On that note, please try not to quote large chunks of embedded quote chains for short replies--if you are really just referring to the last thing someone said, just say @playername and then reply rather than quoting a large quote chain for another short reply.

Honour

1. Do not attempt to impersonate the moderator.
Purple is my color, but you may use it as long as you are not attempting to impersonate me with it.
Note I don't actually edit in replies all that often. I also often just write replies using black text.
2. Do not edit or delete your post if for some reason you have the ability to do so. This includes the mafia discord server.
Do not attempt to get the moderator to influence the game.
This rule does not refer to day abilities, if any exist, that are stated in your role PM. Please refrain from asking too many questions of the moderator about roleclaims unless absolutely necessary.
4a. PM me regarding VC related questions; V/LA can be declared in thread.
4b.
Do not discuss any disciplinary actions that the moderator takes in-thread.

Trust tells are prohibited.

5a.
Do not replace out in such a manner as to confirm your alignment.

Do not quote or copy-paste moderator communications and other forms of private communications.

6a. Post links to anything except the main thread, timestamps, and read statuses should never be referenced in the game thread.
Access list numbers in private topics are also covered by this rule.

6b. You may directly copy-paste
unflavored night action results
(usually in bold) as well as your alignment, flip role, and effective role from your role pm, but
do not directly quote them
6c. Scum may quote result pm's and role pm's in their scum PT. The same applies for any other mod-confirmed same-faction PT.
6d. Do not quote your hydra PT in the game thread or include embedded links to your hydra PT in the game thread.
7. No Bah! posts. When you dead you dead, no talkie in game thread.

Miscellaneous

1. Follow the spirit of the rules.
1a.
Do not attempt to find loopholes in the ruleset.

1b. While the moderator will generally assume good-faith, action can be taken against inadvertent rule breaks if deemed necessary.
All PTs will be released within 24 hours of the game's conclusion.
Players in any thread except the Dead PT may request redactions at any time
before
I release the PT. The dead thread is released immediately on the conclusion of the game.
3. The moderator reserves the right to update this ruleset as necessary.
New items will be underlined
, and
deleted items will be striked through.
(Note: The markup on this line is an example.)

Setup-Specific Rules

Activity and Deadline Rules

1. Day one lasts 10 days, other day phases will last 8 days. Nights last 48 hours. (After day 4, I reserve the right to shorten the length of the dayphase)
Nights may be extended if a replacement is needed.
There will be a minimum of 24 hours between the time a replacement is found and when night actions are due.
3. You will be prodded after
48 hours
of inactivity; this does not change on weekends. All prods should be responded to
in-thread unless the thread is locked in which case pm is acceptable.

4. 2 prod dodges are equivalent to a single prod. If you are prodded again from prod-dodging, you may not prod dodge. Prodges must still include some game content: "Krazy is still scum", "Krazy is still town," and "I like this wagon" are good enough for a prodge. While a subjective rule, prod dodges are objectively defined as posts that consist of little or no content related to the game with the sole purpose of avoiding prodding. Minimum content is not defined here as to mitigate abuse, but do realize that this rule is applied as objectively as possible.
V/LAs should generally be announced in-thread, not by pm.
You should also set V/LA in the User CP to make sure I do not forget.
6. If you have
regular weekend V/LA
, it is
your reponsibility
to either inform me at the end of
each week
or to remember to set V/LA status.
V/LA players must post at least once every 96 hours.
Excessively long V/LAs (
14 days or longer
) may have stricter requirements imposed on them.
8. I reserve the right to warn and replace players whom I believe are exploiting loopholes in the activity rules. Please note that players are expected to do more than the bare minimum as outlined by these prodding rules. I reserve the right to warn and/or replace players whom I believe are exploiting loopholes in the activity rules, or are otherwise not treating the game as the commitment they signed up for.Regardless of whether or not you actually post, you are expected to be reading the game to the best of your ability at all times.
8a.
Do not state that you have not been reading the game.

Voting, Lynching, and Twilight Rules
  1. To vote, use
    Vote: Player
    or VOTE: Player.
  2. To unvote, use
    Unvote: Player
    or UNVOTE: Player.
  3. You do not have to unvote to change votes.
    Furthermore, I will only track the last *valid* vote in your post.
    Vote Conspiracy
    will not change your existing vote.
  4. Player abbreviations are allowed, although it must be *obvious* who your abbreviation refers to.
  5. Hammer occurs when votes equal to half of all living players (rounded down) plus one cast a vote against the same player (or No Lynch). All votes after a hammer will not be counted, and the hammered player is the one who will flip. The time following a hammer is Twilight, and all players may continue talking.
  6. No lynch will occur if deadline is reached without a hammer.
Setup Details

Unless otherwise specified, mafia may
not
perform a kill and use an active ability at the same time.

The exception to this is movement actions. All power roles that can move can move and perform their night action simultaneously, including the mafia factional kill.

(these rules mostly borrowed from Ircher)
Last edited by Krazy on Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Krazy »

Night Phase Resolution

Night phase will have three resolution points.

"Night action resolution" -- this will resolve first and will involve usual NAR prioritization with the exception of movement abilities.

"Movement" -- all movement abilities will take place now. Movements will resolve *in the player list order from the start of that night* from top to bottom.

"Movement abilities" -- night actions that involve movement will take place after usual NAR and after the Movement phase.

----

Example:

1: Mafia A
2: Zergling B
3: Zergling C
4: Zergling D

Submitted Night Actions
Mafia A in slot 1 opts to kill Zergling C and then move down 2 slots.

Zergling B moves up two slots.
Zergling C moves up two slots.
Zergling D moves up two slots.

The kill takes place first, so Zergling C dies.
NAR ends.

List now reads:
1: Mafia A
3: Zergling D

Movement begins

Mafia A moves down 2
List now reads:
1: Zergling B
2: Zergling D
3: Mafia A

Zergling B moves up two slots, but is already at the top of the list, so no change.

Zergling D moves up two slots, resolution:
1: Zergling D
3: Mafia A
Last edited by Krazy on Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by Krazy »

Flavor:

At daybreak, I may include flavor text (depending on my availability and schedule). Everyone has flavor. This is a theme game. You are not explicitly prohibited from speculating about flavor text, although, to be clear, a lot of the narrative-style information in my flavor reveals will not be based on night action content.

Although this is "Starcraft Mafia: 2" this is not a confirmation that all flavor will be from Starcraft 2 -- flavor can come from vanilla, Brood War, or the novelizations/extra sources.

Flips:

Flips will include kill flavor. Kill flavor will be distinctive to the role responsible for the kill.
The mafia may have up to two different kill flavors, which may indicate which mafia role performed the night kill.

Flips will include the role PM with any "Informed" status content redacted and all PT links removed.

Level of MindF*ck:

The level of wifomy mindf*ck for town has been significantly reduced but is not at 0%

Hydras and Discord:

I will set up hydra PTs on discord at request

VCs:

I have used Mathblade's vote counter before and liked it a lot, but using name variations that are not misspellings may cause me delays in updating the vote count. I may for any reason stop using the Mathblade vote counter and switch to conventional vote counting by hand.

The Online version of Mathblade's Vote Counter is ending this month. I will use the offline version in the short run but may also switch to a different scrubber for the convenience of schadd_ and mastina depending on how things go.

Possible Roles:

There will be no cults or alignment-changing roles in this game. There will be no lies to the players. This is not a bastard game.

Additional roles that will not be in any Starcraft Mafia game include: Beloved Princess, Governor, Jester, and Fruit Vendor

Roles that will not be in THIS game include: Lyncher, Godfather, Psychologist, Lightning Rod, Redirector, Witch, Arsonist, Serial Killer, Survivor, Lightning Rod, or Nexus.

Non-Normal Roles that CAN be in this game include:
Janitor, Bus Driver, Framer, Vanillaizer

This includes variations to these roles both in mechanics and flavor.

There also can be new roles that would not be on the roles list.
Last edited by Krazy on Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by Krazy »

GAME START PLAYER ORDER -- RANDOMIZED

1. Michael Scott (Auro + Volxen Hydra)
2. Shoshin the worst (the worst + Shoshin hydra)
3. Mewtaph
4. u r a person 2
5. AlmostChara (Almost50 + Chara Hydra)
6. Mephistophanes 39 (Nancy Drew 39 and Aristophanes hydra)
7. pinturucchio
8. nicorobin
9. ProFlavor (Flavor Leaf and profii hydra)
10. Kokichi Oma
11. Tibor and Lumia (brassherald and Gamma Emerald hydra)
12. alchemist21
13. Taly
14. Varsoon

Votecount 1.1

Not Voting (14): Shoshin the worst(0), Varsoon(0), Mephistophanes 39(0), Almost Chara(0), Michael Scott(0), Kokichi Oma(0), Tibor and Lumia(0), NicoRobin(0), Mewtaph(0), Alchemist21(0), ProFlavor(0), u r a person 2(0), pinturicchio(0), Taly(0)

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-16 22:05:05)

FLAVOR
Last edited by Krazy on Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by Krazy »

11/14 confirmed

In 2499, Mar Sara was one of the first planets to be infested by the zerg when they appeared in the Koprulu sector. The zerg took a foothold in Backwater Station, and then began infesting the inhabitants of the planet. Soon they swept over the planet. But that was not the end of the story.

The zerg evolve, pushed on by the eternal will of the swarm. Each member of the swarm has purpose, has essence, has will. Whether it be the lowliest drone, harvesting minerals or the mighty brood lord, hovering in the sky, each part of the swarm moves with singular direction.

And then that will, that mind, senses an invader. Someone--something--has come to threaten the swarm.

The time has come. Embrace the glory that is your birthright.

Skitter writhes as she feels the zerg hivemind reach within. Once a terran civilian, now the hivemind of the zerg has infested her. She must serve. And she hears that voice.

Awaken my child.

The hive is under attack. Thankfully, she is surrounded by friends... Nauci, Irrelephant... so many familiar faces, now embraced by the heart of the swarm. Her hands, now replaced by claws, stretch out.

For the swarm.
Last edited by Krazy on Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:23 pm

Post by Krazy »

Day one begins
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Krazy »

or is it... campaign?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.2

Shoshin the worst(4)
~ (3), (3), (1), (1)

Alchemist21(2)
~ (8), (2)
Tibor and Lumia(1)
~ (4)
Michael Scott(1)
~ (3)
Almost Chara(1)
~ (2)

Not Voting (5): Mephistophanes 39(4), Almost Chara(1), Kokichi Oma(6), NicoRobin(2), Mewtaph(0)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-16 22:04:43)

MOD REMINDERSMewtaph has never posted. Please verify player interest.

This VC was generated using Mathblade's non-cloud version and this is also the first VC of the game so let me know if you see an inaccuracy.

FLAVOR
Spoiler:

dunn nanananNANANANANanananananannanananana baaa buu booo baa buuuuuuu bada buuuuuuuu
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:25 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.3

Shoshin the worst(6)
~ (3), (8), (7), (6), (38), (21)

Taly(1)
~ (24)
Alchemist21(1)
~ (1)

Not Voting (6): (34), Almost Chara(4), (6), Kokichi Oma(6), NicoRobin(2), (6)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-16 22:06:24)

MOD REMINDERSFeel like this is a bad time to touch on this given that it's related to reads at the moment, but I do want to say that I do ask for the hydras to sign using intelligible names. While the players right now are familiar with each other, if we need a replacement later I don't want the thread to be incomprehensible. That being said I will not be issuing moderator warnings or comment about signing again after this post.

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
Last edited by Krazy on Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:18 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.4

Shoshin the worst(3)
~ (7), (45), (24)

u r a person 2(1)
~ (36)
pinturicchio(1)
~ (14)
Alchemist21(1)
~ (1)

Not Voting (8): (44), Almost Chara(11), (6), Kokichi Oma(7), (21), NicoRobin(2), (5), (16)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-16 22:05:03)

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:15 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.5

u r a person 2(3)
~ (36), (24), (14)

Shoshin the worst(2)
~ (65), (32)
pinturicchio(1)
~ (16)
Kokichi Oma(1)
~ (36)
Alchemist21(1)
~ (2)

Not Voting (6): (93), Almost Chara(11), Kokichi Oma(7), (22), NicoRobin(2), (5)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-16 22:04:38)

MOD REMINDERSNicoRobin needs a prod. The last post was at: 1/6/2019 6:11:00 AM which was 2 days 7 hours 4 minutes 21 seconds ago.

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:04 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 146, Alchemist21 wrote:
@Mod; Is there going to be a record of previous Days’ player list orders or do players have to manually keep track of previous orders?
Each dayphase will begin with the current list order. I can link or spoiler the previous list orders when the new list is posted.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:04 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.6

u r a person 2(4)
~ (50), (34), (15), (20)

Shoshin the worst(1)
~ (84)
Kokichi Oma(1)
~ (38)
Alchemist21(1)
~ (2)

Not Voting (6): (112), Almost Chara(19), Kokichi Oma(8), (28), NicoRobin(3), (39), u r a person 2 (32)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-16 22:12:40)

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
Last edited by Krazy on Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 562, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1, Krazy wrote:
  • This is a confirmed single-ball game with no third party roles. The distribution of players will be 11 town vs 3 mafia
  • There will be a role similar to a town-aligned vigilante in this game
  • This game will feature roles that interact with the order of players in the player list, but the primary emphasis will still be on day play and not night actions.
@Mod: Can we take the point quoted here to indicate that there will be a TOWN-ALIGNED role that is similar to a Vigilante this game?
Yes.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #675 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.7

u r a person 2(4)
~ (49), (16), (25), (37)

Kokichi Oma(2)
~ (42), (103)
Tibor and Lumia(1)
~ (63)
Shoshin the worst(1)
~ (104)
Alchemist21(1)
~ (2)

Not Voting (5): (127), Almost Chara(38), Kokichi Oma(8), NicoRobin(3), (40)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-16 22:05:53)

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 680, Varsoon wrote:@MOD: If someone has a hypothetical day-vigilante role with flavor tied to the ability name, would you, as a mod, accept the action if the user had just written Day Vig: Playername
That would depend on the range of acceptable parameters I established with the player in the role PM, and if in doubt I would clarify the issue by PM.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:13 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.8

u r a person 2(4)
~ (51), (16), (27), (59)

Kokichi Oma(2)
~ (45), (128)
Shoshin the worst(1)
~ (124)
pinturicchio(1)
~ (52)
Alchemist21(1)
~ (4)

Not Voting (5): (127), Kokichi Oma(8), NicoRobin(3), (45), (66)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-16 22:05:37)

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.9

NicoRobin(5)
~ (56), (132), (181), (140), (72)

u r a person 2(3)
~ (41), (34), (61)
Kokichi Oma(2)
~ (48), (56)
Alchemist21(1)
~ (4)

Not Voting (3): Kokichi Oma(8), NicoRobin(3), (48)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-16 22:06:46)

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
Last edited by Krazy on Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by Krazy »

NicoRobin is being replaced. Nico can remain in the game if they post game-advancing content before a replacement is found. (Last prodge does not adhere to rule for prodges, which must include some game advancing content)
Last edited by Krazy on Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:40 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.10

NicoRobin(3)
~ (57), (153), (81)

u r a person 2(2)
~ (43), (42)
Shoshin the worst(2)
~ (6), (143)
Alchemist21(2)
~ (5), (61)
pinturicchio(1)
~ (75)
Mewtaph(1)
~ (52)
Kokichi Oma(1)
~ (70)

Not Voting (2): (184), Kokichi Oma(8)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-16 22:05:31)

MOD REMINDERSKokichi Oma needs a prod. The last post was at: 1/9/2019 10:23:00 AM which was 2 days 4 hours 16 minutes 51 seconds ago.

NicoRobin is no longer being replaced.

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1144 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:47 am

Post by Krazy »

Mine
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1145 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:47 am

Post by Krazy »

more
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:47 am

Post by Krazy »

minerals
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:47 am

Post by Krazy »

*drone sounds*
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1148 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:48 am

Post by Krazy »

*mining sounds*
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:48 am

Post by Krazy »

*vespene sounds*
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1150 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:48 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.11

u r a person 2(2)
~ (52), (42)
Shoshin the worst(2)
~ (6), (146)
pinturicchio(2)
~ (75), (114)
NicoRobin(1)
~ (57)
Kokichi Oma(1)
~ (71)
Alchemist21(1)
~ (7)

Not Voting (1): Kokichi Oma(9)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-16 22:07:34)

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.12

u r a person 2(2)
~ (60), (45)
Shoshin the worst(2)
~ (6), (157)
pinturicchio(2)
~ (89), (116)
NicoRobin(2)
~ (59), (83)
Almost Chara(1)
~ (14)
Alchemist21(1)
~ (7)

Not Voting (0):

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-16 22:05:01)

MOD REMINDERSNicoRobin needs a prod. The last post was at: 1/11/2019 5:41:00 AM which was 2 days 13 hours 37 minutes 30 seconds ago.

It is Gamma Emerald's Birthday!

Happy birthday Gamma!
Spoiler:

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1339 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:40 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.12

Shoshin the worst(4)
~ (7), (162), (40), (70)

Mewtaph(4)
~ (68), (231), (89), (215)
pinturicchio(2)
~ (89), (116)
NicoRobin(2)
~ (62), (99)
u r a person 2(1)
~ (45)
Almost Chara(1)
~ (14)

Not Voting (0):

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-16 22:05:38)

MOD REMINDERSNicoRobin is being replaced.

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Krazy »

Jjh927 replaces NicoRobin
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1357 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.13

Shoshin the worst(4)
~ (7), (169), (45), (74)

Mewtaph(4)
~ (68), (231), (89), (215)
pinturicchio(2)
~ (89), (116)
jjh927(2)
~ (62), (99)
u r a person 2(1)
~ (45)
Almost Chara(1)
~ (14)

Not Voting (0):

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-16 22:05:17)

MOD REMINDERSDon't think any votes changed here, just confirming that my formatting for jjh replacement was correct.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1547 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:52 am

Post by Krazy »

Mine
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:53 am

Post by Krazy »

More
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1549 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:53 am

Post by Krazy »

Minerals
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1550 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:53 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.14

Shoshin the worst(4)
~ (170), (45), (128), (17)

Mewtaph(3)
~ (71), (293), (93)
pinturicchio(2)
~ (109), (116)
jjh927(2)
~ (65), (111)
u r a person 2(1)
~ (45)
Kokichi Oma(1)
~ (238)

Not Voting (1): (11)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-17 04:00:38)

MOD REMINDERSpinturicchio needs a prod. The last post was at: 1/12/2019 9:31:00 PM which was 2 days 19 hours 21 minutes 16 seconds ago. -- might be on health V/LA
Taly needs a prod. The last post was at: 1/12/2019 6:04:00 PM which was 2 days 22 hours 48 minutes 16 seconds ago.

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
Last edited by Krazy on Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1553 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by Krazy »

I will grant a 6 hour extension so the new deadline will be in (expired on 2019-01-17 04:00:38).
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1732 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:40 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.15

Shoshin the worst(4)
~ (194), (132), (19), (55)

jjh927(3)
~ (121), (333), (104)
pinturicchio(2)
~ (116), (103)
Mewtaph(2)
~ (72), (134)
u r a person 2(1)
~ (48)

Not Voting (2): (249), (12)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-17 04:01:23)

MOD REMINDERSIf I don't hear from Taly in (expired on 2019-01-16 19:39:49) I will be forced to start looking for a replacement and will discuss effect on timers if that occurs.

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1741 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:18 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 1738, Varsoon wrote:I'm kinda unsure what the numbers next to people's names in the VC stand for.

-V
postcount this dayphase
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1746 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:24 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 1742, Varsoon wrote:Player's individual post count or...
On day 1, it should be identical to activity overview.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1801 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:31 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.16

Shoshin the worst(4)
~ (219), (132), (19), (55)

Kokichi Oma(3)
~ (128), (269), (140)
pinturicchio(2)
~ (116), (103)
jjh927(2)
~ (342), (104)
u r a person 2(1)
~ (49)
Mewtaph(1)
~ (72)

Not Voting (1): (12)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-17 04:01:40)

MOD REMINDERSIf I don't hear from Taly in (expired on 2019-01-16 19:39:49) I will be forced to start looking for a replacement and will discuss effect on timers if that occurs.

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
Last edited by Krazy on Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1886 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Krazy »

MOD AnnouncementTaly is replaced by Creature

The deadline is extended by 24 hours

New deadline is (expired on 2019-01-18 03:00:13)

Votecount 1.17

Shoshin the worst(5)
~ (225), (144), (19), (56), (138)

Kokichi Oma(3)
~ (287), (140), (74)
jjh927(3)
~ (348), (105), (110)
u r a person 2(1)
~ (68)
pinturicchio(1)
~ (116)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-18 03:00:13)

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1978 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:16 am

Post by Krazy »

No vote count at the moment, will try to do one in 4 hours or so (busy day), but do want to make sure it's clear that there will be no more deadline extensions and that the current deadline of (expired on 2019-01-18 03:00:13) will be final.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2016 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:32 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.18

Shoshin the worst(6)
~ (229), (157), (19), (56), (92), (157)

ProFlavor(3)
~ (110), (384), (302)
Kokichi Oma(2)
~ (74), (142)
pinturicchio(1)
~ (126)
jjh927(1)
~ (110)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-18 03:01:28)
Last edited by Krazy on Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2094 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.19

Shoshin the worst(6)
~ (233), (167), (19), (56), (104), (157)

ProFlavor(4)
~ (112), (412), (305), (113)
Kokichi Oma(2)
~ (74), (143)
jjh927(1)
~ (137)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-18 03:01:32)
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2220 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:23 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.20

Shoshin the worst(7)
~ (236), (173), (19), (56), (120), (170), (148)

ProFlavor(4)
~ (113), (463), (319), (114)
Kokichi Oma(1)
~ (75)
jjh927(1)
~ (152)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-18 03:00:32)
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2359 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by Krazy »

vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2360 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.20

Shoshin the worst(8)
~ (254), (173), (56), (133), (172), (115), (164), (496)
-- HAMMER
ProFlavor(4)
~ (113), (343), (77), (27)

Not Voting (2): (163), (22)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-18 03:01:26)
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2361 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by Krazy »

Shoshin the worst was converted into a baneling and exploded! They were...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Zerg ZerglingWelcome to Starcraft Mafia: 2!

town zergling

While you are very close to a vanilla town, during the night you can move up or down the player list up to two spots. This will resolve after all current night actions have gone through, except actions that might adjust your position.

You are a ground unit.

Win:

Game thread here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=78296

Confirm:

It is now Night 1! You have (expired on 2019-01-19 23:46:22) to send in night actions!
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2362 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:35 pm

Post by Krazy »

Current order of player list:

1. Michael Scott (Auro + Volxen Hydra)
2. Mewtaph
3. u r a person 2
4. AlmostChara (Almost50 + Chara Hydra)
5. Mephistophanes 39 (Nancy Drew 39 and Aristophanes hydra)
6. pinturucchio
7. jjh927
8. ProFlavor (Flavor Leaf and profii hydra)
9. Kokichi Oma
10. Tibor and Lumia (brassherald and Gamma Emerald hydra)
11. alchemist21
12. Creature
13. Varsoon

Acceptable move commands:
Move up #

Move down #

Move Max In Direction of 1PlayerName

Move so that I am as close to Position # as Possible
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2363 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by Krazy »

Some things came up tonight so I will not be breaking day right when the timer is up, but I will still plan to break day tonight (probably ~3 hours after the deadline). The deadline however will remain the same, so please make sure the night actions are submitted/bolded before deadline.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2364 (isolation #52) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:51 pm

Post by Krazy »

Our forces are under attack!

The telepathic message rippled through the zerg forces simultaneously with the audible sound: assault rifles.

At once the zerg forces moved to the point of attack--they must defend the hive! This is our planet, our world, and these aggressors must be destroyed.

In the creep of the colony, the footsteps were still clearly visible: the recognizable sign of marine boots. But the marines themselves were gone.

And their deed was grisly. The hive quelled as the available supply cap dropped down, as though one of the great eyes of the hive had been ripped out.

Scraps of Mephistophanes 39 had been blown out of the sky, and finally the great beast had collapsed into the creep on the ground. The great eye of the Overseer looked out over the hive one final time, and then closed forever.

Mephistophanes 39 has been killed by Marine Fire!

They were a...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Zerg OverseerWelcome to Starcraft Mafia: 2!

You are a zerg overseer, a
town watcher

You are an air unit.

Each night, you can both:
a) target a player to see who targeted them with night actions.
b) move three spots up or down in the player list.

Win:

Confirm:
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2365 (isolation #53) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:53 pm

Post by Krazy »

During the night forces have moved!

The new order of players is such:

1. pinturicchio
2. u r a person 2
3. Michael Scott (Auro + Volxen Hydra)
4. ProFlavor (Flavor Leaf and profii hydra)
5. Varsoon
6. Kokichi Oma
7. Tibor and Lumia (brassherald and Gamma Emerald hydra)
8. jjh927
9. Almost Chara (Almost50 + Chara Hydra)
10. Creature
11. Mewtaph
12. Alchemist21
Last edited by Krazy on Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2366 (isolation #54) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:01 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 2.1

Not Voting (2): Almost Chara, jjh927, pinturicchio, u r a person 2, Michael Scott, ProFlavor, Varsoon, Kokichi Oma, Tibor and Lumia, jjh927, Almost Chara, Creature, Mewtaph, Alchemist21

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-28 06:02:04)

MOD REMINDERSCrossing fingers I didn't somehow mess up the move actions...

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
Last edited by Krazy on Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2377 (isolation #55) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 2.2

Varsoon(1)
~ (1)

Not Voting (11): Varsoon(0), Almost Chara(3), Michael Scott(0), Kokichi Oma(0), Tibor and Lumia(1), jjh927(1), Mewtaph(1), Alchemist21(1), ProFlavor(0), u r a person 2(2), pinturicchio(0)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-28 06:02:36)

MOD REMINDERSEveryone thank Mathblade for shipping a patch for our scrubber overnight! Thanks Math! <3

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2426 (isolation #56) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 2.3

Varsoon(2)
~ (1), (2)

Creature(2)
~ (11), (17)

Not Voting (8): Michael Scott(1), Tibor and Lumia(2), jjh927(3), Mewtaph(1), Alchemist21(2), ProFlavor(1), u r a person 2(15), pinturicchio(2)

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-28 06:01:56)

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2496 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:58 am

Post by Krazy »

You
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2497 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:58 am

Post by Krazy »

require
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2498 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:58 am

Post by Krazy »

more
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2499 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:58 am

Post by Krazy »

vespene gas
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2500 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:58 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 2.4

Creature(5)
~ (17), (26), (8), (16), (8)

Varsoon(2)
~ (1), (3)
jjh927(1)
~ (11)

Not Voting (4): jjh927(4), Mewtaph(2), ProFlavor(14), u r a person 2(17)

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-28 06:03:56)

MOD REMINDERSCreature needs a prod. The last post was at: 1/20/2019 6:15:00 AM which was 3 days 7 hours 42 minutes 29 seconds ago.

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2601 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:01 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 2.4

Creature(6)
~ (35), (23), (34), (9), (4), (28)

Michael Scott(2)
~ (27), (3)
jjh927(1)
~ (13)

Not Voting (3): jjh927(4), ProFlavor(15), u r a person 2(32)

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-28 06:02:29)

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2626 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:25 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 2.5

jjh927(5)
~ (13), (4), (36), (32), (31)

Creature(5)
~ (35), (25), (38), (9), (4)

Not Voting (2): jjh927(6), ProFlavor(18)

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-28 06:02:45)

MOD REMINDERSPint is V/LA this weekend

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2655 (isolation #64) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:13 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 2.6

Creature(6)
~ (35), (25), (38), (10), (6), (20)

jjh927(5)
~ (15), (4), (38), (32), (48)

Not Voting (1): jjh927(8)

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-28 06:04:48)

MOD REMINDERSGamma Emerald has asked to replace out; I asked brass to stay on the hydra for iso convenience

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2660 (isolation #65) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 2.7

-- HAMMER
jjh927(4)
~ (16), (4), (32), (48)

Not Voting (1): jjh927(8)

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-28 06:04:22)

MOD REMINDERSHappy Scumday Creature!

FLAVOR
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2661 (isolation #66) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by Krazy »

Creature was converted into a baneling and exploded!

He was a...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

town zergling

You are a ground unit.

Win:

Confirm:

You now have (expired on 2019-01-28 23:37:45) to send in night actions! Please remember that final actions must be submitted in bold in your PT, if you have one, or by PM!
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2662 (isolation #67) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by Krazy »

My APM is the best,
u r a person 2 was thinking to himself as he waddled along, his long tail swishing left and swishing right.
All I gotta do is hit W as soon as I see any ranged units, and bam. No problems for me.

u r a person 2 was a classic, a holdover from the older days of the war. Sure, the swarm evolves, but it shouldn't forget what made it great in the first place, its foundations. Frankly, if there was one thing this world needed more of it, it was plagues. Plagues and large clouds of orange gas.

Ahh, just the thought of it--large clouds of orange gas. A safe, pleasant space for someone like u r a person 2. And what was more--and this is the part u r a person 2 was most proud of--he could make them.

As he was waddling along, he heard the sound of a zergling screaming out in agony.
Oh no!
he thought.
Is this the time that I need to unleash my cloud of orange gas?

As he rounded the hill, he saw Kokichi Oma, the poor little zergling, laying on the creep, rolling around in it. Ah, how those zerglings enjoyed rolling in the creep. Sometimes they got distracted, they were having so much fun they forgot to do much of anything else.

As it was, this zergling, which must have been rolling in the creep, seemed to have unsettled some wrathful creature... for a tentacle had erupted out of the zergling's chest from the creep, and left it skewered up in the air.

Awww, poor little guy,
u r a person 2 thought to himself. And he was so transfixed on the spectacle, that he didn't even hear the boots of the marines walking up behind him...
Last edited by Krazy on Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2663 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Krazy »

u r a person 2 was killed by marine gun fire!

Kokichi Oma was impaled by tentacles!

u r a person 2 was a...
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Zerg DefilerWelcome to Starcraft Mafia: 2!

You are a zerg defiler, a
town one-shot multi-ground doctor

You are a ground unit.

You can move up or down the player list one spot at night.

"Dark Swarm" -- Once, you may target a group of three adjacent players in the player list. All ground units in that group of three players will be protected from the night kill. Air units will not be affected. Trackers/watchers/etc. will show you as visiting all three of those players (even if they are an air unit and are not protected). The player list does not loop.

Win:

Confirm:

Kokichi Oma was a...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

town zergling

You are a ground unit.

Win:

Confirm:
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2664 (isolation #69) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 3.1

Not Voting (9): Varsoon(0), Almost Chara(0), Michael Scott(0), Tibor and Lumia(0), jjh927(0), Mewtaph(0), Alchemist21(0), ProFlavor(0), pinturicchio(0)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2019-02-06 00:05:26)
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2665 (isolation #70) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by Krazy »

Sorry for not updating the list after Creature's death before night.

During the night forces have moved!

1. pinturicchio
3. ProFlavor (Flavor Leaf and profii hydra)
4. Varsoon
5. jjh927
6. Tibor and Lumia (brassherald and brassherald hydra)
7. Almost Chara (Almost50 + Chara Hydra)
8. Mewtaph
9. Alchemist21
Last edited by Krazy on Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2666 (isolation #71) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by Krazy »

Day 3 Begins
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2755 (isolation #72) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:57 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 3.2

jjh927(2)
~ (44), (8)

Tibor and Lumia(1)
~ (3)

Not Voting (6): (11), Almost Chara(1), Mewtaph(3), Alchemist21(1), ProFlavor(0), (17)

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2019-02-06 00:06:43)

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2929 (isolation #73) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 3.4

jjh927(3)
~ (117), (30), (33)

Tibor and Lumia(1)
~ (25)

Not Voting (5): (23), Almost Chara(13), Mewtaph(7), Alchemist21(10), ProFlavor(2)

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2019-02-06 00:04:06)

FLAVOR
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2968 (isolation #74) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 3.5

jjh927(3)
~ (128), (30), (35)

Tibor and Lumia(1)
~ (26)
ProFlavor(1)
~ (29)

Not Voting (4): Almost Chara(22), Mewtaph(16), Alchemist21(10), ProFlavor(2)

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2019-02-06 00:05:46)

MOD REMINDERSTibor and Lumia needs a prod. The last post was at: 1/31/2019 2:20:00 PM which was 2 days 1 hours 46 minutes 35 seconds ago.
Alchemist21 needs a prod. The last post was at: 1/31/2019 10:49:00 AM which was 2 days 5 hours 17 minutes 35 seconds ago.
ProFlavor needs a prod. The last post was at: 1/29/2019 10:52:00 PM which was 3 days 17 hours 14 minutes 35 seconds ago.

Quick reminder of Rule 8a:
In post 2, Krazy wrote:8a. Do not state that you have not been reading the game.

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
Last edited by Krazy on Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2979 (isolation #75) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:44 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 3.6

jjh927(3)
~ (131), (30), (36)

Tibor and Lumia(1)
~ (26)
ProFlavor(1)
~ (29)

Not Voting (4): Almost Chara(22), Mewtaph(19), Alchemist21(12), ProFlavor(3)

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2019-02-06 00:04:42)

MOD REMINDERSVarsoon needs a prod. The last post was at: 2/1/2019 8:42:00 AM which was 2 days 8 hours 0 minutes 37 seconds ago.

Tibor and Lumia has failed to pick up their prod so I will put in the replacement request.

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
Last edited by Krazy on Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2980 (isolation #76) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:50 am

Post by Krazy »

Firebringer replaces Tibor and Lumia
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3045 (isolation #77) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:54 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 3.7

jjh927(4)
~ (149), (33), (36), (40)

ProFlavor(1)
~ (39)
Firebringer(1)
~ (26)

Not Voting (3): Mewtaph(30), Alchemist21(15), ProFlavor(4)

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2019-02-06 00:07:29)

MOD REMINDERS~~~No prods today, epic win~~~

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
Last edited by Krazy on Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3055 (isolation #78) » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 3.8

jjh927(5)
~ (153), (34), (37), (40), (5)
-- HAMMER
ProFlavor(1)
~ (41)
Firebringer(1)
~ (26)

Not Voting (2): Mewtaph(30), Alchemist21(15)

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2019-02-06 00:06:46)

FLAVOR
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3056 (isolation #79) » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:51 am

Post by Krazy »

JJH has been lynched in a vicious zergling attack! He was...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Novice Mafia RolecopWelcome to Starcraft 2 Mafia!

You are a Terran Command Center, a
Novice Mafia Rolecop
. Your scummates are [always glad I remember to redact this part]

You are novice (landing). Night one, choose where you would like to be in the player list. Night one you land there and build your comsat station. You will not be able to move in the player list after this.

"Comsat Station" (Rolecop) -- Each night after the first you may conduct a Scanner Sweep on one player in the list. This will reveal their role card to you, although any informed status information will be redacted.

At night your faction may decide to kill someone, but you must determine who will carry out the kill. If you are the one to perform the kill, the target will be assaulted by marine fire.

You are a ground unit. You are a building.

Win:
You win when the mafia control a parity in the town or this can't be prevented from happening.

You have access to the Scum PT which is here: [yeah should probably redact this part too]

Confirm:

You have a fakeclaim as below

1. pinturicchio
3. ProFlavor (Flavor Leaf and profii hydra)
4. Varsoon
5. Firebringer
6. Almost Chara (Almost50 + Chara Hydra)
7. Mewtaph
8. Alchemist21

Night three begins! You have (expired on 2019-02-07 12:50:14) to submit night actions!
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3057 (isolation #80) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:06 am

Post by Krazy »

Almost50 and Chara, once upon a time, were two separate terrans on a station in Braxis. They were good friends. When the zerg invaded... well, would it be wrong to say they became better friends? That's right, after they were captured and dragged back to the hivemind by a score of zerglings, were not only converted into the swarm, but conjoined... combined... by Abathur, the great zerg experimenter.

Well, you gotta say one thing,
Almost50 thought, telepathically communicating with Chara, who could not in any possible way block out his thoughts,
the zerg understand culture. They understand one thing about settling a place--if you want to settle there, you really got to put down roots.

Almost50 would have agreed with this sentiment while he was a terran, but he would not have taken it so... literally, at that point. But hey, sometimes literal meaning isn't bad. He actually felt pretty comfortable, rooted here, stuck with Chara in this hybrid, building configuration.

Did you hear that?
Chara asked.

I did,
Almost50 responded, hearing the sound of the approaching marine footsteps.

Well, there's one bad thing about putting down roots,
Chara responded.
It sure makes it hard to run away.
Last edited by Krazy on Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3058 (isolation #81) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:15 am

Post by Krazy »

Almost Chara was killed by Marine Fire! He was a...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Zerg Spore CrawlerWelcome to Starcraft Mafia: 2!

You are a zerg spore crawler, a
town ninja-negating anti-air defense

You are novice (uprooted). You must spend night 1 moving to a point in the player list, and then rooting there. You will not be able to move again afterward.

After you are rooted (starting on night 2), you will automatically do the following each night:
a) Prevent killing actions two slots above and below you in the current player list from being affected by the "ninja" modifier, in addition to your own position. (This applies to victims/targets; it will not passively remove the ninja modifier from any role with the ninja modifier that is attacking targets outside your range)
b) automatically kill two ENEMY "light" air units, such as interceptors, phoenixes, observers, oracles, or ravens, that pass over your position in the player list. You will not attack friendly light air units, such as mutalisks or scourges.

Win:

Confirm:

Votecount 4.1

Not Voting (7): Varsoon(0), Michael Scott(0), Firebringer(0), Mewtaph(0), Alchemist21(0), ProFlavor(0), pinturicchio(0)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2019-02-15 13:13:57)

MOD REMINDERSDay 4 begins!

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3064 (isolation #82) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:27 am

Post by Krazy »

During the night, some people moved!

1. pinturicchio
2. ProFlavor (Flavor Leaf and profii hydra)
3. Michael Scott (Auro + Volxen Hydra)
4. Varsoon
5. Firebringer
6. Mewtaph
7. Alchemist21

*sorry should have posted this with the rest of daybreak
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3258 (isolation #83) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:51 am

Post by Krazy »

Mod note: u r a person 2's kill flavor should have been "Marine Fire" not "marine gun fire" -- there is no intended flavor difference between these kills.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3259 (isolation #84) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 4.1

ProFlavor(4)
~ (15), (65), (35), (12)
-- HAMMER

Not Voting (2): Firebringer(49), Alchemist21(14)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2019-02-15 13:14:35)

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3260 (isolation #85) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:02 am

Post by Krazy »

Going into night, the order of players is:

1. pinturicchio
3. Varsoon
4. Firebringer
5. Mewtaph
6. Alchemist21

ProFlavor was surrounded by zerglings and cutely gnawed on until death! He was a...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Zerg HydraliskWelcome to Starcraft Mafia: 2!

You are a zerg hydralisk, a
town hydralisk

While you are very close to a vanilla town, during the night you can move up or down the player list up to one spot. This will resolve after all current night actions have gone through, except actions that might adjust your position.

You are a ground unit.

Win:

Confirm:

You have (expired on 2019-02-10 14:01:58) to submit night actions!
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3261 (isolation #86) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:49 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 1, Krazy wrote:While you are very close to a vanilla town, during the night you can move up or down the player list up to two spots. This will resolve after all current night actions have gone through, except actions that might adjust your position.
I would like to clarify that in the wording to the sample PM, this could be rewritten as: "Your role is very similar to vanilla town. During the night you can move up or down the player list up to two spots."

It was not my intention to imply that being "close" to a vanilla town was a mechanical requirement for movement and I apologize to any players that were confused by the wording.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3262 (isolation #87) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:32 am

Post by Krazy »

Once upon a time, Firebringer was just the cutest little growlithe in Tarsonis. You might not be familiar with the growlithe population in Tarsonis, but rest assured, there is one, and Firebringer had just the greatest times there. He particularly liked setting leaves on fire and casually resting while the smell of the burning leaves wafted around him. Sometimes he would relax and take a nap while this was all going on.

He was taking just such a nap when the zerg came and abducted him. They took many of the other growlithes too, although they did try to fight the zerg, growlithe vs zergling, arcanine vs hydralisk. But despite their resistance, the zerg took him and they made him bigger, faster, stronger. But most of all bigger. A lot bigger. And covered in armored plating. Also, giant bone tusks erupted from his face.

But what Firebringer most disliked is that the zerg always had him going places and doing things. There wasn't nearly so much of the laying around, resting among the slightly burning leaves, or enjoying their pleasant aroma.

"Attack the command center" this and "find the rest of the terran" that. What was the big rush, anyway?

Besides, it's not like a bunch of terran marines were going to do anything to him. He had big slabs of armored plating.

But what was that, up in the sky?

Interceptors...? But they were fighting the terran, weren't they? Well, that shouldn't matter anyway, it's not like interceptors should be able to penetrate his thick armor... right?

And then he saw that brief flash of light--

Firebringer was be blasted by multiple interceptors! He was a...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Zerg UltraliskWelcome to Starcraft Mafia: 2!

You are a zerg ultralisk, a
town one-shot bulletproof

You are a ground unit.

You can move up or down the player list one spot at night.

The first time you are targeted with a killing action, you will survive. You will NOT be informed when your vest has taken a hit. Certain abilities may be able to bypass this bulletproof vest.

Win:

Confirm:

The current order of players is:

1. pinturicchio
3. Varsoon
4. Mewtaph
5. Alchemist21

Votecount 5.1

Not Voting (5): Varsoon(0), Michael Scott(0), Mewtaph(0), Alchemist21(0), pinturicchio(0)

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Day 5 deadline is in (expired on 2019-02-18 14:22:09)
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3321 (isolation #88) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:37 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 3302, Michael Scott wrote:@Krazy, can we paste our analyses from the Discord channel here?
You cannot include timestamps, links to names, or anything else that would directly link to your Hydra Discord PT.

Since I have confirmed hydras have Discord PTs, you can copy the plain text from your discord PT to the game thread, so long as all hyperlinks and any non-plain text is removed.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3327 (isolation #89) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:43 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 3321, Krazy wrote:
In post 3302, Michael Scott wrote:@Krazy, can we paste our analyses from the Discord channel here?
You cannot include timestamps, links to names, or anything else that would directly link to your Hydra Discord PT.

Since I have confirmed hydras have Discord PTs, you can copy the plain text from your discord PT to the game thread, so long as all hyperlinks and any non-plain text is removed.
Slight further clarification

--links to the main game thread, and to posts in the specific main game thread, are okay

no links to discord, no links to the hydra PT in the PT section of this site
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3349 (isolation #90) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Krazy »

taking pagetop
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3350 (isolation #91) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 5.2

pinturicchio(1)
~ (43)

Not Voting (4): Varsoon(0), Mewtaph(4), Alchemist21(4), pinturicchio(32)

Day 5 deadline is in (expired on 2019-02-18 14:24:26)

MOD REMINDERSVarsoon has yet to post this dayphase

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
Last edited by Krazy on Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3438 (isolation #92) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Krazy »

Thank you all for playing!

Endgame incoming.

Congrats scum team!
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3439 (isolation #93) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:25 am

Post by Krazy »

vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3440 (isolation #94) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:30 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 5.1

Michael Scott(3)
~ (26), (55), (7)
-- HAMMER
pinturicchio(1)
~ (10)

Not Voting (0):

Day 5 deadline is in (expired on 2019-02-18 14:23:22)

Michael Scott has been destroyed in a suicide attack by Alchemist21, Tassadar, Piloting the Gantrithor!

The Overmind has been destroyed and with its death the zerg forces have lost their hivemind!

Spoiler:

Informed Zerg OvermindWelcome to Starcraft Mafia: 2!

You are a zerg overmind, a
informed town one-shot bulletproof ascetic

You are informed there are no town doctors, rolestoppers, jailkeepers, or aliens that can target air units. This information will be redacted from your flip if you are killed.

The first time you are targeted with a killing action, you will survive. You will NOT be informed when your vest has taken a hit. Certain abilities may be able to bypass this bulletproof vest.

You are ascetic. You cannot be targeted by any actions other than killing actions.

Win:

Confirm:

The scum team of pinturicchio, Alchemist21, and jjh927 has triumphed!
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3441 (isolation #95) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:41 am

Post by Krazy »

Dead Thread: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=78305
Mod Thread: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=78297
Role PMs -- from mod thread: viewtopic.php?p=10648417#p10648417

An invitation to the dead thread Discord channel! https://discord.gg/HUDmCZB

Mafia Thread: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=78304

ProFlavor Hydra PT: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=78299
Michael Scott Hydra PT: To be released in (expired on 2019-02-13 15:40:46) unless approved earlier, viewtopic.php?f=90&t=78302
Tibor and Lumia Hydra PT: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=78300&
Mephistophanes Hydra PT: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=78303
Almost Chara Hydra PT: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=78301
Last edited by Krazy on Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3442 (isolation #96) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:42 am

Post by Krazy »

vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3448 (isolation #97) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:46 am

Post by Krazy »

Mod thoughts -- Overall, much, much smoother than Starcraft 1

Scumteam grumbled about the fakeclaims leading to an unexpected three-way CC -- while my idea in creating fake claims was to prevent an automatic loss in day 1 massclaim, and I believe it succeeded in that, I will have to think more about what makes for a good feeling fakeclaim

I apologize again about various minor mod errors like forgetting the position order at the start of one day phase, and the slightly more serious issue of the wording over the Zergling role PM and the confusion it caused for ProFlavor

I think the hydra stuff in day 1 was crazy and I probably will be much more strict about hydra expectations going into games in the future

Overall though I want to thank everyone for playing! <3 <3 <3
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3452 (isolation #98) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:48 am

Post by Krazy »

I initially liked the movement mechanic but it was more troublesome than expected to keep track of on my end, and I feel like the conversation it generated in thread was... not as interesting as conventional scumhunting, so I probably will not do that again in future games, although I did like the 'feel' it gave the game in certain moments.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3465 (isolation #99) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:56 am

Post by Krazy »

I think almost everyone in dead discord thought lynching Mewtaph was scum wincon so this was quite a twist
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3468 (isolation #100) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:02 am

Post by Krazy »

Mafia PT is released
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3473 (isolation #101) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Krazy »

vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3477 (isolation #102) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:10 am

Post by Krazy »

I want to say scum nightkills were nearly flawless this game

n1>Strongest town investigative
n2>Town protective
n3>AlmostChara's spore colony utility so they could safely strongman BP
n4>strongman shot on BP
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3505 (isolation #103) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:39 am

Post by Krazy »

If you guys want a kick read the discussion in the spoiler for the scum team.

search in discord for:

"FINAL GUESSES
for the LAST SCUM
The remaining pool is
ALCHEMIST21, U R A PERSON 2, and VARSOON"

(there's actually been a lot of chat since then so I would recommend using search function)

It's pretty funny tho
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3509 (isolation #104) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:41 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 3494, u r a person 2 wrote:It's a team game, team loss. Any individual person could have identified and compellingly pushed alch and pint

It didn't happen.
I mention the discord thing because I did ask dead players their guesses before spoiling for most people in the first two days and basically *no one* guessed alch ever except once as a joke
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3511 (isolation #105) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:42 am

Post by Krazy »

Also big shoutout to mastina and schadd_ for helping design the setup! Love you guys <3 <3 <3
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3538 (isolation #106) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:23 am

Post by Krazy »

Blasphemy :P
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3560 (isolation #107) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by Krazy »

Thanks for the help with your scrubber, Math!
vote conspiracy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”